Home > Retailers > Lockout Supplements

Joined: 2/2014
Reputation: -4
February 7, 2014
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
This is honestly the cheapest, quickest, and overall best supplement site that there is right now. The owner is extremely helpful and interactive. I don't ever buy from anywhere else anymore.
2 of 7 found this helpful.

nick0

Age: 24
Joined: 4/2013
Reputation: +1
January 22, 2014
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
By far the best retailer in the industry. Great prices, fast shipping, and customer service is great. Recommend Lockout to everyone.
3 of 5 found this helpful.

nofearwindha

Age: 27
Joined: 1/2013
Reviews: 2
October 12, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 10
I've ordered from Lockout about 10 times.

Always have the best prices and everyday they have a deal of the day that is usually dirt cheap. I live in Va and they are in Tx and I always get my order in two days which is crazy.

I gave "selection" a 9 only because they don't carry a few things I look for and they go out of stock fairly quick on high demand items BUT that is to be expected with such great prices, such is the nature of the beast.

AlphandOmega

Age: 22
Joined: 12/2011
Reviews: 42
Reputation: +1249
August 31, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
This is my very first retailer review on this site. So I figured it should be about my favorite online supplement retailer: Lockout Supplements. I only first became aware of Lockout’s very existence after several months of being on this site and seeing the owner Greg posting daily deals. So one day I decided to check out the site, compared prices to the other retailers I was using before, and made my first order within a half of hour of first visiting the website. Been ordering pretty much everything else I’ve needed from Lockout ever since.

Selection: 10/10
Lockout has a very broad range and selection of products from all sorts of major, smaller, and less commonly heard of companies. With most, if not all of the products they carry being mostly bodybuilding/weight lifting specific, as compared to other sites that tend to include more general wellness items in their inventory. There have been a few times where I was looking for one specific product from a company and Lockout did not have it at the time. However, the company is always expanding its inventory and seems to always be getting something new in. Including the latest and “greatest” products to just hit the market. Or the full product lineup that an new up and coming supplement company has to offer.

Prices: 9.75/10
Lockout simply has some of the best prices to offer to its customers. All of their prices are well below MSRP and are generally noticeably cheaper, if not price matched to one of their many competitors who are offering low prices on a specific product. They do not tend to generally offer BOGO deals that some of the bigger and more expensive sites do, but this is because their price point may be still cheaper than the deal the other competitor may be offering at that time. Another great thing is that the company and Greg are always promoting and offering great discount coupons for various holidays and other blowouts that happen throughout the year. They also use USPS priority flat-rate mail as their preferred shipping method, which is another plus in my book.

Service: 10/10
Besides their prices, Lockout’s customer service is what keeps me coming back to them time and time again. As I previously mentioned, Lockout is always offering various discount codes and offers to new and returning customers. They are great about notifying me via email about new products and updates that I have requested about products I have purchased from them before. They are also huge on remaining loyal to their customers. A prime example of this is just this last Thursday; I made a new order from Lockout, my first in just over three months. And the following day they sent me an email along with my shipping conformation one, stating that they’ve noticed I haven’t ordered from them for over three months are offered me a personal 10% off discount code for my next order. No other company that I’ve dealt with before has ever done that.

Overall I believe Lockout Supplements is a fantastic company and they offer a breath of fresh air to their customers. Especially to those that have been struggling with the problems in the economy these past couple of years. Their actions speak louder than my words so if you don’t believe me, give them a try next time you’re in need of something. I highly recommend them.

18 of 18 found this helpful.

Agismo

Age: NA
Joined: 8/2013
Reputation: +3
August 29, 2013
Ive placed 3 orders so far and just want to say:
I've ordered things from multiple websites...I know Im gonna sound like I'm some kind of rep for this company here, but I'm not! I'm just a regular girl looking for a good company to order my products through. The owner is very knowledgeable in his products, I've asked advice on things and would get a straight foward, honest answer! L.S. has the best pricing and FASTEST shipping & order placing EVER!! Great service!! Great products too! On top of all of what i just said, i learned the owner had been on the fire dept, and coming from a whole family of firemen, its just another reason i will support & order from this company. its clear that service and work ethic are important to him.
Just wanted to add my 2 cents here!
more orders will be coming from me!
4 of 5 found this helpful.

SUPERBEASTO

Age: 26
Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 3
Reputation: +20
July 30, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
whats up SR! my review on this retailer will consist in two parts. both Online order and walk-in experience.

SERVICE:10+
(Online): no complaint here. very easy to use site, every supplement has a helpfull description that makes it a little easier to make a final choice. shipping is excelent, next day for me. it may be because i only live like 40 minutes from there. I think its 1 to 3 days for people further north.

(Walk-in): Awesome staff! they greeted me as i walked in, they were very friendly and HELPFUL. they make you feel at home, not like gnc, vitaminshopee or ultimate sports that sometimes can be somewhat pushy.

SELECTION:10
(online): they really shine here, they pretty much have everything i need. wide selection on creatine, preworkouts, proteins and PHs. except for one time that GreenMAG was out of stock, but thats not a good enough reason not to give it a 10.

(walk-in): if you live close to Mckenney,tx. you should definitely visit their store. I live 40 minutes from there but let me tell you it was worth the drive, ive never seen so many supplements in my life! I felt in heaven, like a chubby kid at a candy store!! LOTS of stuff to choose from supplements to clothing!

PRICES:10
(online): lockout prices are hard to beat. theyre cheaper on most stuff plus they always have sales and the supplement of the day at a great price. if you type 'review' it gives you a 5% off discout wich takes care of the shipping.

(walk-in): none of the supplement stores around the area beats their prices period, unless there is like a sale or something but very rare.

OVERALL:10
online/walk-in: there is other great retailers out there but as you can see im very satisfied with them. i give them 10s all across, is a legit, safe site you can trust. I came across them thanks to this site, Supplementreviews.com. wich btw its one of the greatest sites ever, everything ived acomplish its thanks to you guys!!

hope this helps, keep lifting!

(ps. english is not my first language so be easy on me!)

11 of 11 found this helpful.

Badass559

Age: 34
Joined: 7/2013
Reputation: -3
July 11, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 9
Good company with excellent selection. Customer service and prices are pretty good as well. I placed my first order with them earlier this and used that 15% off coupon. It saved me quite a bit of money. :)

RickeyP

Age: 36
Joined: 7/2012
Reviews: 1
Reputation: -5
May 23, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
Amazing customer service, prices, selection, and T/A. Greg Green is an awesome guy to deal with, and he does a great job running his business.
1 of 6 found this helpful.

Kjm1977

Age: 37
Joined: 5/2013
May 23, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 10
By far and away the best prices and service of any supplement retailer I have used. The only problem is that they go through so much product that it is often out of stock. Other than that I don't see a need to use any other retailer as they will gladly stock almost anything the customer asks for. Best retailer in my opinion.

FitChik23

Age: 25
Joined: 5/2013
May 13, 2013
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
I have been shopping at Lockout for almost 5 years now and have never had better service anywhere else. Shipping is always next day since I live in Texas! I also love getting a tracking number the same day as I place an order. Any time there is an issue they are on top of things and willing to refund or give me options of what they do have. I recommend them to all of my friends anytime they ask where I do my shopping!