Home > Retailers > Lockout Supplements

Lockout Supplements

Lockout Supplements
9.5/10
(Weighted average based on 67 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 38 (better than 100%)
of all Retailers

It is the first website I go to check when I want a specific product

April 13, 2012

Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 7 | Prices: 9

I was going through my reviews the other day, and I was surprised that I hadn't wrote one for Lockout Supplements yet, when I was the one that suggested them to be added to the list a year ago lol.

I've been using Lockout for almost 2 years now. It is the first website I go to check when I want a specific product. They don't have the biggest selection, but their prices are some of the best. Come to think of it, all my prohormones have been bought from Lockout. Greg runs the website very efficiently and they do a great job on the customer service side of things.

One time I had accidently switched my billing and shipping address, and the order went through. I realized the mistake went they sent the shipping confirmation the next day. I emailed them letting them know if they could do anything because I had made an error on the ordering form, and he resent the order the same day. The other package ended up at my old address where 4 months later I ended up getting it. I wasn't expecting and I emailed Greg to let him know and they didn't care at all and told me to keep it. So I got hooked up that time.

But in general, every experience I've had has been great, quick, and cheap. There is a reason they are one of the highest rated stores online!

BigVida

This is the only place I buy my supps from at this point

September 4, 2012

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

Wow. What can I say, these guys are the best vendor for supps, period.

Service: 10/10 On business days, Greg will reply to emails usually within the hour. They're located in Texas, and I'm in Houston, so I get my stuff in one day, two absolute tops.

Selection 10/10 These guys have it all, phs,...
Wow. What can I say, these guys are the best vendor for supps, period.

Selection 10/10 These guys have it all, phs, protein, pwo, lift straps, shakers, sleep aids, u name it! They stick new items very frequently, and on the website it even shows you how many of each product are available, so you don't have to worry about wondering if anythings about to sell out.

Prices: 10/10 There's always a five percent discount, lockout05 or review for forum members. Yesterday was labor day, and there was a ten percent sale going on all weekend! They also do a daily deal, which I've seen go upwards of 55 percent off sometimes. Can't beat the specials and discounts, especially considering the prices are already better than bb.com and other spots.

Overall: 10/10 This is the only place I buy my supps from at this point, there's never any slip ups on my orders, and even free samples with every order usually. Give these guys a shot, can't go wrong!

Lockout simply has some of the best prices to offer to its customers

August 31, 2013

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

This is my very first retailer review on this site. So I figured it should be about my favorite online supplement retailer: Lockout Supplements. I only first became aware of Lockout’s very existence after several months of being on this site and seeing the owner Greg posting daily deals. So one day I decided to check out the site, compared prices to the other retailers I was using before, and made my first order within a half of hour of first visiting the website. Been ordering pretty much everything else I’ve needed from Lockout ever since.

Selection: 10/10
Lockout has a very broad range and selection of products from all sorts of major, smaller, and less commonly heard of companies. With most, if not all of the products they carry being mostly bodybuilding/weight lifting specific, as compared to other sites that tend to include more general wellness items in their inventory. There have been a few times where I was looking for one specific product from a company and Lockout did not have it at the time. However, the company is always expanding its inventory and seems to always be getting something new in. Including the latest and “greatest” products to just hit the market. Or the full product lineup that an new up and coming supplement company has to offer.

Prices: 9.75/10
Lockout simply has some of the best prices to offer to its customers. All of their prices are well below MSRP and are generally noticeably cheaper, if not price matched to one of their many competitors who are offering low prices on a specific product. They do not tend to generally offer BOGO deals that some of the bigger and more expensive sites do, but this is because their price point may be still cheaper than the deal the other competitor may be offering at that time. Another great thing is that the company and Greg are always promoting and offering great discount coupons for various holidays and other blowouts that happen throughout the year. They also use USPS priority flat-rate mail as their preferred shipping method, which is another plus in my book.

Service: 10/10
Besides their prices, Lockout’s customer service is what keeps me coming back to them time and time again. As I previously mentioned, Lockout is always offering various discount codes and offers to new and returning customers. They are great about notifying me via email about new products and updates that I have requested about products I have purchased from them before. They are also huge on remaining loyal to their customers. A prime example of this is just this last Thursday; I made a new order from Lockout, my first in just over three months. And the following day they sent me an email along with my shipping conformation one, stating that they’ve noticed I haven’t ordered from them for over three months are offered me a personal 10% off discount code for my next order. No other company that I’ve dealt with before has ever done that.

Overall I believe Lockout Supplements is a fantastic company and they offer a breath of fresh air to their customers. Especially to those that have been struggling with the problems in the economy these past couple of years. Their actions speak louder than my words so if you don’t believe me, give them a try next time you’re in need of something. I highly recommend them.

Momo1

Lockout Supplements I will continue to shop there

April 12, 2013

Overall: 9 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9

Hey everyone, this is my first review for a Retailer I have posted here; Lockout Supplements.

We all have our favorite sites to purchase our goodies; I normally buy from TF Supplements, Muscle Feast, and Lockout Supplements.

Lockout Supplements is the one I use the most, one since its located McKinney Texas and I live in Dallas; however, that is not the main reason I use them.

Service 10 – You place an order and within a minute, you have your order confirmed in your email. In addition, when you do receive your USPS tracking number when it ships, it will actually pull up for tracking purposes. In the past I have ordered from TF Supplements and when they send out their tracking information, half the time I can never pull it from the USPS website. One other thing to mention, if you ever send the owner Greg and email, he actually replies; it’s hard to have an owner to respond to you since they are involved in the daily operations of the business.

Selection 9 – They carry all of the major and up and coming supplements companies. What I do like, they show you a count on how many units they have in stock. How many times have we ordered something we need for a stack we are running and then you get that call “We are sold out or on back order".

Prices 9 – Lockout has very competitive pricing, and of course, they have 5% off for all SR members. It may not sound as much, but when you are spending over 100.00, any discount helps.

Shipping 9 – As I mentioned before, they are quick to provide you the order conformation; however, the one thing I do like is that, they merchandize is at arm length. Its’ the reason for the quick turn time in shipping, they do not have to go to outside distributors to get their products.

Overall 9 – Lockout Supplements I will continue to shop there, they carry what I need, fast service, great customer support, and easy website to navigate.

They replaced my entire order.

January 8, 2013

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

I am writing not because of Lockout's prices (which are amazing), not because of their selection (unmatched), but because of their SERVICE (are you other online retailers paying attention???).

I recently ordered from Lockout and due to the incompetence of a substitute UPS driver, my package was left outside, in an exposed area, for an inordinate amount of time (rather than being held since nobody was home to sign for it), and stolen.

I called UPS, who could not help me because I had not yet taken possession of the package. They informed me that Lockout would have to file the claim.

Upon contacting Lockout, they immediately e-mailed me back and told me they would take care of the process. UPS said they needed 14 days to perform their "inquiry", after which I inquired as to the status of the process. Lockout had still been told nothing.

Another week passed, with no word from UPS and do you know what Lockout did?

They replaced my entire order.

To this day, I don't know if UPS ever reimbursed them for this (if my experience with UPS Customer Service is any indicator, the answer is "no"), but they did what they thought was right.

In me, Lockout has a customer and a very happy source of free advertisement, for life!

FlashSunday

I think this is one of the top privately owed supplement websites there is

December 17, 2011

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9

I placed an order for a couple harder to find items including Eviscerate. The next cheapest place I have found to buy it that I've found was amazon for 10 dollars more. I had been searching online for a good source for eviscerate, but couldn't find it for less than 40 bucks a bottle, which to me is a complete ripoff! I finally found that and a couple of other items I needed at a great price and couldn't be happier with my experience.

Service (10/10): I placed the order through my phone (that's how easy it was) at about 1500 hours on Wednesday. I got an email saying my order had been shipped a couple hours later! Not only that, but for the 5 dollar flat rate USPS shipping, it arrived at my house Saturday morning, so I received my order from Texas to Pennsylvania in less than 72 hours. Cant beat that at all!

Selection (9.5/10): Lockout supplements comes up just short of a one stop shop. There are a couple particular products that are getting harder to find as it is that lockout doesn't carry such as Suppress-C by CEL (which has been discontinued I assume), but even though you cant get that specific product, they carry the same type of product that you need. If you are extremely picky this is a 9/10 but if you are a little flexible you can get everything you need for general sports supplementation and even prohormone cycles.

Price (9/10): Lockout has very competitive pricing, they don't try to gouge you like GNC or BB.com does sometimes, but they are trying to make a profit I'm sure. I would say the only companies I buy from that can touch their prices are orbitnutrition and nutritionarsenal, in which case it comes down to what you want, and if they carry it, in which case lockout wins a lot of the time because I feel like their selection is a little more comprehensive.

Overall (10/10): I think this is one of the top privately owed supplement websites there is. The owner is an active member of this forum and it makes you more comfortable to think that you are buying stuff from someone that is reaching to you from the same level so to speak. They always have great deals on combo packs because they KNOW it usually takes a couple bottles to make an effective cycle and they aren't trying to rob you blind. They also have a long running 5% off coupon code "review", which if your order is over 100 dollars (mine always are) is like getting free shipping.

Support this small business, the longer it is around the better!

One of my go to sources.

March 12, 2012

Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 10

I have used Greg before, and just did recently, so I thought it would be appropriate to do a review.

Prices: 9.5/10

Prices: 9.5/10
Not sure you can find prices better anywhere else. Also, you are always elgible for a 5% discount code. Just look around the forums and in Greg's signature. They are always running deals, and the majority of the time you will not find a better price.

Service: 9.5/10
The only reason this is not a 10 is because the shipping takes a little longer than most places. Not bad at all, but just slightly longer. That's probably because their only warehouse is based out of Texas. Still, top notch service, and literally like a half hour after I ordered my order was shipped.

Selection: 8.5/10
This is probably the only weakness these guys have due to the fact that they do not always have everything I am looking for. Their website search query does not work very well, and it can be difficult to find products sometimes. However, they have still have a good selection, just not as much as some other competitors.

Overall: 9.25/10
One of my go to sources. I have about 4-5 top supplement sources I stick to, and this is one of them. I would definitely recommend Lockout supplements. They also offer a daily deal which is a bonus as well.

LT91

i encourage anyone to order from lockout to see for yourself

August 22, 2011

Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 10

Ordered here a few times, an extremely satisfied customer!

Shipping roughly takes 3-4 days, you get a tracking number an it's only 5.99 depending the weight. Faster than most competitors i've ordered from.

Ordered here a few times, an extremely satisfied customer!

Prices are very low! I've never seen items priced so low on a daily basis, plus they often have SALES an Give out discount codes frequently. Usually i don't order popular products being they are so expensive but lockout has them all at a very low price compared to others. ( example: powerful agv price: $40+, lockout $29.95 )

Service, is great, i emailed support once an greg the owner responded directly an assisted fixing my mistake. I like the fact that he is very much involved with his costumers.

Only thing i don't like an it's not really a complaint is the variety, i like to order different vitamins an fish oils an stuff, that aren't sold on the site but the site does contain all main essentials.

Would i recommend this site to a friend?
YES, definitely, i encourage anyone to order from lockout to see for yourself an not just take my word for it.

Awesome staff!

July 30, 2013

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

whats up SR! my review on this retailer will consist in two parts. both Online order and walk-in experience.

SERVICE:10+

SERVICE:10+
(Online): no complaint here. very easy to use site, every supplement has a helpfull description that makes it a little easier to make a final choice. shipping is excelent, next day for me. it may be because i only live like 40 minutes from there. I think its 1 to 3 days for people further north.

(Walk-in): Awesome staff! they greeted me as i walked in, they were very friendly and HELPFUL. they make you feel at home, not like gnc, vitaminshopee or ultimate sports that sometimes can be somewhat pushy.

SELECTION:10
(online): they really shine here, they pretty much have everything i need. wide selection on creatine, preworkouts, proteins and PHs. except for one time that GreenMAG was out of stock, but thats not a good enough reason not to give it a 10.

(walk-in): if you live close to Mckenney,tx. you should definitely visit their store. I live 40 minutes from there but let me tell you it was worth the drive, ive never seen so many supplements in my life! I felt in heaven, like a chubby kid at a candy store!! LOTS of stuff to choose from supplements to clothing!

PRICES:10
(online): lockout prices are hard to beat. theyre cheaper on most stuff plus they always have sales and the supplement of the day at a great price. if you type 'review' it gives you a 5% off discout wich takes care of the shipping.

(walk-in): none of the supplement stores around the area beats their prices period, unless there is like a sale or something but very rare.

OVERALL:10
online/walk-in: there is other great retailers out there but as you can see im very satisfied with them. i give them 10s all across, is a legit, safe site you can trust. I came across them thanks to this site, Supplementreviews.com. wich btw its one of the greatest sites ever, everything ived acomplish its thanks to you guys!!

hope this helps, keep lifting!

(ps. english is not my first language so be easy on me!)

workoutguru

Overall this is just a really good site to order from

March 4, 2013

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

I would have to say this is probably one of the best supplement sites out there. This is usually the first site I always recommend to people when they need supplements.

Selection.

Selection.
For the most part their selection is pretty decent. They always seem to have everything I look for and if not they will try and get it for you. They always seem to be really good at keeping up to date on getting new products right away that come out.

Prices
Their prices are always really good. I like that you always get to use their facebook code when placing an order. I like how they do a deal of the day on a product which is a bit cheaper than normal price and you still get to use the facebook code on it. A lot of the time the product are sold for less than what dealer cost is so you are getting some good deals on products.

Service
The service I have gotten from them has been nothing but outstanding. They are always good at helping you when you want to know about when they will get a new product that just came out or when they are sold out a product and when it will be back in stock. The shipping time is usually really good. They are usally pretty good at getting your order shipped out the same day if you place your order earlier in the day. I really like when a site does this and get's your order shipped the same day. One of the owners Greg Green I asked if he could make a certian product deal of the day and he hooked me up with it and made it deal of the day.

Overall
Overall this is just a really good site to order from. Prices are always really good and they have a great selection of products. The customer surive has always been pretty good and you can always count on them getting back to you if you have a problem. From now on I try to make all my supplement purchases from this site because I know how good they are and can trust them with my order. Yes I would highly recommend this site to everyone.