Home > Retailers > Ill Pump You Up

Related Forum Topics

Rugby fans this will pump you up
October 4, 2011 7

Selection:
8.9
Prices:
9.1

Current Special: $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping!

Customer Reviews:

Tampabeast

Age: 34
Joined: 7/2013
Reputation: +1
July 29, 2013
Overall: 6 | Service: 2 | Selection: 6 | Prices: 8
Good prices but not the best. Which begins my review... I have shopped at the warehouse a few times. In the past was told they would price match, and then beat the price. And was told I won't find supplements cheaper. Well, I did. I arrived to buy a few things and showed them the competitors price. They pretty much laughed at me and then said "we'll maybe their shipping is crazy". Then they continued to make excuses like "its prob not the same size"... (Oh, but it was). They refused to price match. I submitted an email with this concern and its been 3 weeks with no response.

As for the store. They have a large selection but are usually out of the popular items. Customer service in person is a joke. No one tries to help you, and lucky if you get a hello or even thank you.

They do have cheap prices but like I said I have found 1/2 of the supplements I take at better prices.
1 of 1 found this helpful.

getnbigr78

Age: 35
Joined: 2/2013
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +222
April 19, 2013
Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9
This is my second retail review. I normally shop at Allstarhealth.com, and I occasionally purchase stuff from Bodybuilding.com- usually when they have one of their awesome sales (buy one get one free, etc.)
The reason why I chose Illpumpyouup.com was because they carry Lecheek products and Allstar Health does not. I read so many good reviews in regards to Mass HGH that I had to give it a try.

Service- I placed my order on 4/15/2013 and received it on 4/19/2013. This was good timing. I’ll be using the supps for the month of May, so I made sure I had a little cushin with the delivery. Four days was pretty quick from Tampa to NJ. I am happy with that. My only complaint is that initially, you don’t receive a confirmation email and you really don’t know what’s going on until it’s on a Fed Ex truck. I am used to this type of service with Allstarhealth.com and Bodybuilding.com- they both offer extensive and helpful shipping and confirmation information immediately.

Selection – I chose them because I wanted Lecheek stuff. They had it. They also had every other item that I was looking for. They have all the major brands that I am accustomed to using, MHP, MusclePharm, etc.

Price- Here is the items I bought and a comparison from other retailers

IPUU ASH BB
MHP Myo-X 52.25 57.99 67.63
All American EFX 22.95 22.09 25.98
Lecheek Mass HGH 33.95 n/a n/a
MHP Probolic 2lbs 24.90 22.79 26.74

(IPPU= illpumpyouup.com, ASH= allstarhealth.com,BB= bodybuilding.com)

Flat rate shipping of 5.95 is the same as Allstarhealth.com. BB.com is usually more ($7-10,) but they’ll throw in a free gift. So you can see in this comparison that BB.com doesn’t even compare at full price (which is why I only use them when they have a sale.) Allstarhealth is about $3 bucks more expensive, but they are generally cheaper when it comes to everything else. I was surprised to see that their Myo-X was more expensive. All in all though, I’ll pump you up has very competitive prices.
I will definitely use them again when purchasing Lecheek products or Myo-X (if it works.) I am a satisfied customer.

armrazzler87

Age: 26
Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +10
March 7, 2013
Overall: 7 | Service: 0 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9
cheap!! inventory!! product..... still waiting wish i had the experience that some of you others ended up with..

for starters shipping was 5.95 then charged me 8.55?? second said fed ex ground.. then ended up usps.. third this d&*m stamps.com says it took IPYU.com 10 hrs to ship it and another 4 to get to tampa and stayed there for days?? updated "every night" my ass
4 of 4 found this helpful.

SBIYAOYAS16

Age: 25
Joined: 12/2012
Reviews: 5
Reputation: +29
December 21, 2012
Overall: 2 | Service: 3 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 8
Ok, well lets just start things off with a bang shall we. Sunday will mark 30 days since I made my orders through illpumpyouup.com and still have not received my supplements. First of I do in fact understand that I am FWD deployed to an FPO address and that it does take time for packages to arrive here but it has gotten past that time of understanding. I will explain my chain of events and the lack of information and customer support. I made this order mid current (past) cycle even to give it time to get here so that I would still be on that cycle and be able to get right on to the next (these orders).

23NOV2012- Submitted 1st order with a total of $244.44. All items were claimed to have been “In Stock”, and a second because I forgot an item for $30.39 again “In Stock” Through IPYU.com. Immideiatly following my separate orders I contacted customer support to try and simplify things and conjoin my orders into one and received no reply.

24-25NOV No Confirmation of order

26NOV2012- Received confirmation that both orders had been “Processed and Shipped”, had all information for both orders but had no shipping/tracking number. Get on Illpumpyouup.com to check both orders history and order number 2 says shipped with a parcel shipping number that did not work. Order number one, no status. (Figured it just needs to take time to update no big deal)

28NOV12- Received an e-mail for shipping from IPYU.com stating that my shipment has been shipped with a different tracking number. (Wait what? Didn’t they ship on the 26th?)

01DEC12- Sent IPYU.com customer support an email to find out what the deal with my order was. (There must be some mix up, it’s all good)

02-03DEC No Reply

04DEC12- Send Peter, president of Ipyu.com a very detailed email with my issue, trying to figure things out. Receive an e-mail back hours later from orders@IPYU.com giving me an order confirmation e-mail that I had already got on the 26th saying that my first order has shipped. (WTF Mate!!) Get onto IPYU.com to see if anything has changed on their site but cant log in “my email does not exist in the system” (You’ve got to be kidding me)

05DEC12-No reply

06DEC- No reply. Send out another email to orders@IPYU.com stating that I do not have a correct tracking number for order #1 and do not even have a tracking number for order #2. Also stating that my email apparently is not in there system to check my account orders. Got an email back saying my email was my email with an “X” at the end of the username part of my email address. (Huh? Ok.) Also that my first order was just shipped less the Animal pump because it was not in stock. (So my first order never shipped in the first place when you said it did on the 26th and you didn’t just send it on 26NOV without it because an item wasn’t “in stock” even though it said on the site it was. But you’re still sending it out on DEC06 without it?)

09DEC12- Email from orders@ipyu.com saying that my Animal pump has shipped with no tracking or conformation number.

12DEC12 – Send email to BBoshay@IPYU.com “director of sales” to straiten things out explaining the problems that I had been having with customer support and the REAL status of my orders. No reply.

13DEC12- I send an email CC’ing just about everyone on IPYU.com’s contact list stating my issues that I am having and that there communication with me was absolutely terrible. Receive an email back from tgray@IPYU.com stating that everything was shipped on 28DEC and the rest 14 Business days later. Assuring me that my shipments should arrive soon (Again WTF…)

18DEC12- Send an email to tgray@IPYU.com, stating I still have received nothing, and that I will be requesting a refund if my orders or at least one of them did not come in by 20NOV. Received an email back from him saying that this should not have happened, but that he is “100% Sure I will receive my items” (That’s real assuring..)

20DEC12- Get to work, no package that I have been desperately waiting for is sitting there, no supplements no cycle, lack of motivation, hole in wall, and a big Benjamin Burn hole in my back pocket. Sent tgray@IPYU.com an email demanding a refund or compensation for my order that was “assured was going to be here”
If I do not receive an answer before Monday I have no other option but to process the paperwork I have submitted to my bank to go ahead and do an investigation to receive my money back.
All and all IPYU.com may be great in the states or other people but not FPO addresses or me. Customer support was terrible minus tgray@IPYU.com that tried to spear them the time but it never worked and was not assuring even though he made a great attempt at helping me out with this order. Even contacting the president of the company with my problem I was having I still did not get a reply. Even with their lack of customer support and help a may give them a shot again in the future back in the states, but the chances are slim. I am currently sitting in the desert couple thousand miles away, my day consists of eating, working, lifting, sleeping and repeating. I have no supplements because my only source is from online retailers and I have been duped. Take what you want from this review it is my first and it may be pretty steep and long but I think I got my point across. It's been many deployments and many problems that have been solved but this is the worst yet be far and has yet to been solved. If I had to say one thing about IPYU.com it is “Shop at your own risk”.

Prices: 8/10 - Great Prices
Selection: 9/10 - They had everything that I wanted that most other places did not.
Service: 4/10 – CS was not good at all, contact was limited, if and when they did reply
Overall: 3/10 – They may have a great selection and great prices but they did not have Up To Date quantities. Site said that all items were in stock when in fact they were not. Still Have yet to receive my orders.

12 of 12 found this helpful.

squatting450

Age: 24
Joined: 10/2011
Reputation: 0
November 24, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 8 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 10
Ok, my first review. So this Thanksgiving i was looking for specific supplements that i needed that bodybuilding.com has banned or just stopped selling and i came accross the site: illpumpyouup.com.

To start it off and dont judge my grammer im using my phone to write this; the site looked really well. 9/10. I ordered several items from them which came out to $130.xx, but before that i came here to check to make sure its legit.

Now the thing that got me a little sketched out was when i ordered everything i didnt get no email with my confirmation(hence it waa thanksgiving) so i called on friday to see whats up.

The costumer service guy tim was nice and even offered me some samples which was generous and he said my order will be shipped on friday so i felt relieved. I waited till now and i still have no confirmation email, and my money has been drawn out o my account. I called and left an email because now i do still feel a little sketched out about it. I needed product by monday or tuesday the latest and i paid the 2nd day air.

So far i guess the shipping to me will be a 7/10 for now because i have no word on if its out shipped or not.

I just hope it comes reasonably quick. This is my forst time using this site. Hopefully this can be my go to site for last minute product.

COSTUMER SERVICE:9/10
Shipping: 7+\- /10 cant say yet
Price: 9/10 reasonable cheaper.

1 of 1 found this helpful.

LonnieJ2

Age: 29
Joined: 10/2012
Reviews: 3
Reputation: +6
October 8, 2012
Overall: 8 | Service: 9 | Selection: 5 | Prices: 10
They don't get the new products in as soon as some but their prices are crazy low and it's hard to argue with that. I almost got scared away when I watched their youtube vids..Guy is crazy..but crazy good i suppose. I ordered the new NO Xplode and it got here relatively quick. I have yet to deal with customer service so I can't comment on that. As long as they keep the prices low I will keep coming back.

workoutguru

Age: 34
Joined: 7/2009
Reviews: 95
Reputation: +1007
May 31, 2012
Overall: 8 | Service: 9 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 8
I had heard about this site a long time ago but never ordered anything from them. Within the last few months I have won some gift cards to use on this site. I won them on here for announcing new products.

I think the prices on here are pretty good for the most part. The one thing I did and did not like was the shipping. The least you will pay for shipping is $4.95 which is pretty good. If you get more than one item or if it weighs so much then shipping cost starts to really good up which I don't like.

One my last order I had to make two seperate orders because I had to coupons to use but could use them both at the same time. I got Compound 20 which at the time was $45.95 and had to pay $4.95 for shipping. The other order I got was a bottle of Opti-mum mult-vitamins for $19.95 and shipping for that was $8.55 because of the weight of it was more. I did not like that the shipping on the multi-vitamins was so high because of the weight of it even though it was way cheaper than the compound 20. I wish they had one standard price for shipping no matter how much you buy or by how much it weighs. I know other sites do this and I wish they did not this also.

The selection of product on here was not to bad but could be a little better. There were some brands they did not have and some of the brands did not have all of their products they make which I did not like. There were a couple different products I wanted to try but could because they did not have them.

Overall I think this is a pretty good site to order from. One of the better one in the way of prices and reliable service.

The sevice I thought was pretty good. When I placed my order I got my stuff pretty quickly which was nice. There was a pre-workout I had orderd and I did not see that if you ordered this you got a free t-shirt with it. I contacted them a days after I placed my order and told them I did not see this until now and they got back to me and sent them t-shirt out short after I contacted them. I thought that was pretty nice of them to do that.

RDgulls

Age: 23
Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 16
Reputation: +174
February 19, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 8
I order almost all of my supps from this site and have had nothing but positive experinces so i figured id share my experiences.

Service: (9/10)
In everyone of my 10+ orders ive recived my products within 3 days of purchase with a complete invoice of my entire order. The one time i did not recive my complete order i called and they overnighted the missing supp that day and had it by 12 the next day.

Selection: (9/10)
One of the best online selections that i have found, all of the major supp lines as well as the smaller/less known companies. I have yet to find a supp i want to try not on the site.

Prices: (8/10)
There are a few sites out there that can beat thier priceing one time, but with an automatic 5% discount from this site plus another 5% for being a frequent customer the prices cant be beat for me.

Overall: (9/10)
IMO one of the best online retailers i have never had a problem with them and i will continue to order from them because of there continued excellent service and competative priceing
3 of 3 found this helpful.

js5660

Age: 58
Joined: 10/2009
Reputation: +4
September 28, 2011
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
This is a great site – I've bought supplements online from quite a few places and this site is by far the best. They have a great selection – they have things I couldn't find anywhere else – the prices are the best I've seen yet and the products are at my door before I know it! Great selection, the cheapest prices, fast shipping, excellent customer service! It's also a great site for information – lots of good articles on training and nutrition. If you're new to shopping online or unhappy with your current online choice, give these guys a try! Highly recommended!

rogersaj

Age: 38
Joined: 7/2010
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +3
August 16, 2011
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 8
Best place I have ordered from and I have been doing mail order for about 7 years now. When you email them they get back to you ASAP. Great selection, prices are right inline with everyone else. I have not one complaint about them.