Home > Retailers > Ill Pump You Up

Ill Pump You Up

Ill Pump You Up
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 29 Reviews)

Ranks #12 of 39 (better than 71%)
of all Retailers

SBIYAOYAS16's Ill Pump You Up Review

December 21, 2012

Overall: 2 | Service: 3 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 8

Ok, well lets just start things off with a bang shall we. Sunday will mark 30 days since I made my orders through illpumpyouup.com and still have not received my supplements. First of I do in fact understand that I am FWD deployed to an FPO address and that it does take time for packages to arrive here but it has gotten past that time of understanding. I will explain my chain of events and the lack of information and customer support. I made this order mid current (past) cycle even to give it time to get here so that I would still be on that cycle and be able to get right on to the next (these orders).

23NOV2012- Submitted 1st order with a total of $244.44. All items were claimed to have been “In Stock”, and a second because I forgot an item for $30.39 again “In Stock” Through IPYU.com. Immideiatly following my separate orders I contacted customer support to try and simplify things and conjoin my orders into one and received no reply.

24-25NOV No Confirmation of order

26NOV2012- Received confirmation that both orders had been “Processed and Shipped”, had all information for both orders but had no shipping/tracking number. Get on Illpumpyouup.com to check both orders history and order number 2 says shipped with a parcel shipping number that did not work. Order number one, no status. (Figured it just needs to take time to update no big deal)

28NOV12- Received an e-mail for shipping from IPYU.com stating that my shipment has been shipped with a different tracking number. (Wait what? Didn’t they ship on the 26th?)

01DEC12- Sent IPYU.com customer support an email to find out what the deal with my order was. (There must be some mix up, it’s all good)

02-03DEC No Reply

04DEC12- Send Peter, president of Ipyu.com a very detailed email with my issue, trying to figure things out. Receive an e-mail back hours later from orders@IPYU.com giving me an order confirmation e-mail that I had already got on the 26th saying that my first order has shipped. (WTF Mate!!) Get onto IPYU.com to see if anything has changed on their site but cant log in “my email does not exist in the system” (You’ve got to be kidding me)

05DEC12-No reply

06DEC- No reply. Send out another email to orders@IPYU.com stating that I do not have a correct tracking number for order #1 and do not even have a tracking number for order #2. Also stating that my email apparently is not in there system to check my account orders. Got an email back saying my email was my email with an “X” at the end of the username part of my email address. (Huh? Ok.) Also that my first order was just shipped less the Animal pump because it was not in stock. (So my first order never shipped in the first place when you said it did on the 26th and you didn’t just send it on 26NOV without it because an item wasn’t “in stock” even though it said on the site it was. But you’re still sending it out on DEC06 without it?)

09DEC12- Email from orders@ipyu.com saying that my Animal pump has shipped with no tracking or conformation number.

12DEC12 – Send email to BBoshay@IPYU.com “director of sales” to straiten things out explaining the problems that I had been having with customer support and the REAL status of my orders. No reply.

13DEC12- I send an email CC’ing just about everyone on IPYU.com’s contact list stating my issues that I am having and that there communication with me was absolutely terrible. Receive an email back from tgray@IPYU.com stating that everything was shipped on 28DEC and the rest 14 Business days later. Assuring me that my shipments should arrive soon (Again WTF…)

18DEC12- Send an email to tgray@IPYU.com, stating I still have received nothing, and that I will be requesting a refund if my orders or at least one of them did not come in by 20NOV. Received an email back from him saying that this should not have happened, but that he is “100% Sure I will receive my items” (That’s real assuring..)

20DEC12- Get to work, no package that I have been desperately waiting for is sitting there, no supplements no cycle, lack of motivation, hole in wall, and a big Benjamin Burn hole in my back pocket. Sent tgray@IPYU.com an email demanding a refund or compensation for my order that was “assured was going to be here”
If I do not receive an answer before Monday I have no other option but to process the paperwork I have submitted to my bank to go ahead and do an investigation to receive my money back.
All and all IPYU.com may be great in the states or other people but not FPO addresses or me. Customer support was terrible minus tgray@IPYU.com that tried to spear them the time but it never worked and was not assuring even though he made a great attempt at helping me out with this order. Even contacting the president of the company with my problem I was having I still did not get a reply. Even with their lack of customer support and help a may give them a shot again in the future back in the states, but the chances are slim. I am currently sitting in the desert couple thousand miles away, my day consists of eating, working, lifting, sleeping and repeating. I have no supplements because my only source is from online retailers and I have been duped. Take what you want from this review it is my first and it may be pretty steep and long but I think I got my point across. It's been many deployments and many problems that have been solved but this is the worst yet be far and has yet to been solved. If I had to say one thing about IPYU.com it is “Shop at your own risk”.

Prices: 8/10 - Great Prices
Selection: 9/10 - They had everything that I wanted that most other places did not.
Service: 4/10 – CS was not good at all, contact was limited, if and when they did reply
Overall: 3/10 – They may have a great selection and great prices but they did not have Up To Date quantities. Site said that all items were in stock when in fact they were not. Still Have yet to receive my orders.

armrazzler87's Ill Pump You Up Review

March 7, 2013

Overall: 7 | Service: 0 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9

cheap!! inventory!! product..... still waiting wish i had the experience that some of you others ended up with..

for starters shipping was 5.95 then charged me 8.55?? second said fed ex ground.. then ended up usps.. third this d&*m stamps.com says it took IPYU.com 10 hrs to ship it and another 4 to get to tampa and stayed there for days?? updated "every night" my ass

Buuda

Buuda's Ill Pump You Up Review

April 2, 2011

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

Ive bought from this site a couple times now and have had no issues. The selection is great and their prices seem to be the cheapest online... Usually when a site is really cheap you think, ok well the service will be slow or bad... But that's not the case. I get an email either the same day or the next day when my order is ship with the tracking number. And my package arrives a few days after that. Overall I like them and would recommend them to a freind or family member.

RDgulls

RDgulls's Ill Pump You Up Review

February 19, 2012

Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 8

I order almost all of my supps from this site and have had nothing but positive experinces so i figured id share my experiences.

Service: (9/10)

Service: (9/10)
In everyone of my 10+ orders ive recived my products within 3 days of purchase with a complete invoice of my entire order. The one time i did not recive my complete order i called and they overnighted the missing supp that day and had it by 12 the next day.

Selection: (9/10)
One of the best online selections that i have found, all of the major supp lines as well as the smaller/less known companies. I have yet to find a supp i want to try not on the site.

Prices: (8/10)
There are a few sites out there that can beat thier priceing one time, but with an automatic 5% discount from this site plus another 5% for being a frequent customer the prices cant be beat for me.

Overall: (9/10)
IMO one of the best online retailers i have never had a problem with them and i will continue to order from them because of there continued excellent service and competative priceing

ImJustHuge's Ill Pump You Up Review

March 19, 2011

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

I've been ordering supplements online for years now and these guy deliver each time. When I order, I order a lot - ON 100% Whey (Strawberry Banana), USP labs Jack3d (grape Bubblegum), Novedex, Aftershock Orange Avalanche (who doesn't like orange sherbet? Mix it with orange juice and it's like a dreamsicle!) I've searched online all over. When you buy as much as I do you have to find the best deal. Illpumpyouup IS THE BEST DEAL!

As for service, I've delt with a lot of crappy sites, granted most sites these days are a lot better, but with this site I haven't had any problem. My package is on my door step within 2 day.

These guys are good with me and that is why they are now my regular store.

jaerose

jaerose's Ill Pump You Up Review

March 16, 2011

Overall: 8 | Service: 7 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 9

I have only placed one order from this company for 2 items: OEP and Methyl ECA (Sports One).

Prices:
Lowest prices for the items I purchased, which is why I chose them.

Shipping:

Prices:
Lowest prices for the items I purchased, which is why I chose them.

Shipping:
Here is where I had a problem -- after 1 week they had not shipped my order because one item (the Methyl ECA) was not in stock even though it was listed as in stock on their website. I did not receive a call or email informing me of this and only found out when I called. Once I contacted them, they shipped my OEP next day air at their cost.

Service:
Initially, the service was poor because they didn't notify me that one of my supplements was not actually in stock and they held up my order for a week. On the plus side, they were very apologetic and corrected the problem immediately when I called and shipped the other product overnight at their own expense.

Overall:
I would recommend them because they have good prices and they took immediate corrective action to fix their lapse in initial service. I will buy from them again.

Happy Training!

Hxcbf2121's Ill Pump You Up Review

August 28, 2010

Overall: 9 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 8

Great website, I usually use Prosource but I wanted M-Drol and this site had it at the best price. I gave the prices an eight and not a 9 or a 10 because even the supplements were the lowest prices around the shipping was almost $9 and it wasn't UPS is was just regular priority mail (not a big deal at all). The selection was a 10 in my opinion simply because they were one of the few companies who sell M-Drol. Service was a 10 it got to me in three days I really can't complain about that. Overall a really good company they send you a tracking number and everything so they def. have my business.

Tampabeast's Ill Pump You Up Review

July 29, 2013

Overall: 6 | Service: 2 | Selection: 6 | Prices: 8

Good prices but not the best. Which begins my review... I have shopped at the warehouse a few times. In the past was told they would price match, and then beat the price. And was told I won't find supplements cheaper. Well, I did. I arrived to buy a few things and showed them the competitors price. They pretty much laughed at me and then said "we'll maybe their shipping is crazy". Then they continued to make excuses like "its prob not the same size"... (Oh, but it was). They refused to price match. I submitted an email with this concern and its been 3 weeks with no response.

As for the store. They have a large selection but are usually out of the popular items. Customer service in person is a joke. No one tries to help you, and lucky if you get a hello or even thank you.

They do have cheap prices but like I said I have found 1/2 of the supplements I take at better prices.

squatting450's Ill Pump You Up Review

November 24, 2012

Overall: 9 | Service: 8 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 10

Ok, my first review. So this Thanksgiving i was looking for specific supplements that i needed that bodybuilding.com has banned or just stopped selling and i came accross the site: illpumpyouup.com.

To start it off and dont judge my grammer im using my phone to write this; the site looked really well. 9/10. I ordered several items from them which came out to $130.xx, but before that i came here to check to make sure its legit.

Now the thing that got me a little sketched out was when i ordered everything i didnt get no email with my confirmation(hence it waa thanksgiving) so i called on friday to see whats up.

The costumer service guy tim was nice and even offered me some samples which was generous and he said my order will be shipped on friday so i felt relieved. I waited till now and i still have no confirmation email, and my money has been drawn out o my account. I called and left an email because now i do still feel a little sketched out about it. I needed product by monday or tuesday the latest and i paid the 2nd day air.

So far i guess the shipping to me will be a 7/10 for now because i have no word on if its out shipped or not.

I just hope it comes reasonably quick. This is my forst time using this site. Hopefully this can be my go to site for last minute product.

COSTUMER SERVICE:9/10
Shipping: 7+\- /10 cant say yet
Price: 9/10 reasonable cheaper.

kroberts9's Ill Pump You Up Review

December 2, 2010

Overall: 10 | Service: 8 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 8

this place delivers. every time i order online i use illpumpyouup.com or allstarhealth.com these two places seem to work best customer service is great shipping is always fast and on time and selection is second to none. illpumpyouup.com carries competive edge labs for prohormones illpumpyouup.com has the best selection at very low cost the only reason why i gave them price and service is their shipping is a bit expenssive.if your looking for powerful prohormones at a rock bottom price please try these guys you wont be upset