Home > Retailers > Best Price Nutrition

Joined: 9/2012
Reputation: -4
September 18, 2012
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
I would definitely recommend this company every single time! I'm always worried about getting ripped off but this company always has the best prices! I guess that's why they are called Best Price Nutrition! Shipping was super fast and I bought a couple glass products and they used bubble wrap and stuffed it with lots of paper. I will constantly order from them and recommend them to everybody.
0 of 4 found this helpful.

fredysup

Age: 27
Joined: 9/2012
Reviews: 1
September 13, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9
I ordered a couple of products from this website about a month ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the shipping time as well as their customer service. Best Price has a wide selection of products that will suit most nutritional needs. Their prices are decent and competitive with other sites and they have a ton of stacks. They are very interactive with their social media and are always giving away free products. I have recommended several of my friends to this website and will continue to recommend many more. I have tried other supp retailers but I plan on sticking with this one for all my future purchases.

debrhymes

Age: 54
Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: +8
March 29, 2012
Overall: 0 | Service: 0 | Selection: 7 | Prices: 6
I placed my order on Feb 28th, 2012. It's March 29th and I have not received my order. My credit card was billed March 13th, 2012........The 800 # provided sends me to a general voicemail box that states it cannot take my message. What the heck? When I (2 weeks ago) finally received an email stating it had been shipped was a farce! I checked daily and the shipping company continued to state a label had been generated and when they recieved the package I would get an update. If they're busy because they carry Dr. Oz recommended products they need to be up front with backorders. The so called "Live chat" doesn't work either. It's as if this company has done everything possible to keep negative publicity out of it's site. Even IF I ever get my order I will never re-order with this company. The lack of communication leads me to belive it's a scam.
8 of 8 found this helpful.

VAUser

Age: 59
Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: +2
March 19, 2012
Overall: 5 | Service: 0 | Selection: 5 | Prices: 5
Ordered $200 worth of merchanidse from them, 2/28, some of them on backorder. Even recommended company to co worker who ordered the SAME EXACT things I did. Her order has arrived but is still in transit. Despite numerous emails no one responds to my queries.
2 of 2 found this helpful.

sappergeoff

Age: 26
Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +6
January 11, 2012
Overall: 9 | Service: 10 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 10
I have yet to find a website that has better prices on all of the supplements that i buy. quick shipping, never had an issue. selection isn't necessarily the best but it is very good nonetheless. also it has reviews on their site, however i come here for my review info ;)

mnmedic

Age: 38
August 11, 2011
Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 8
I have use Best Price Nutrition at least 4 times and have never had any problem with the selection, shipping or the service. Probably the best thing I've seen is the fact that shipping is extremely fast. On more than one occasion I';ve ordered in the morning and the order was shipped the same day. Great job! I'd recommend Best Price Nutrition.

Jgbigarms

Age: 37
Overall: 9 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9
Bestpricenutrition is one of my tried and true online supplement companies. I have used them for several years and they have always been good! Receintly I ordered a preworkout from Sirovi...Hypercell extreme. Unfortunately when it arrived it was rock solid, not a powder as it's supposed to be. I was very frustrated so I emailed them and they promptly mailed out a replacement FREE of shipping and FREE of charge! Love these guys! Awesome company!!

thaphenom

Age: 34
Reputation: +1
August 10, 2011
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 10
I ordered at 4pm and they shipped my order out the same day, and my package was at my door the next afternoon. That is good service. Good prices of OxyElite and glutamine too. I highly recommend them!

striker3535

Age: 27
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +7
August 10, 2011
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 10
From when I started buying supplements to where I am now it is like night and day. I used to go into gnc buy what they said was good cause they fed me a good line. But ever since I have used best price nutrition I have never looked at another supplement store. They give you the best prices and service but one big thing that sets them apart, is they know what the hell their selling. Their videos explaining supplements and each ingredient are so helpful for an athlete or beginners because people usually don't know what their really ingesting in their body, and with the helpful ingredient rundown videos you know each ingredient your taking in and what it does to your body. that's why best price nutrition is number one, because they care.

sliebrand

Age: 36
Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10
I have ordered a lot of pre-workout products from the web site and they have had really good prices. It is hard to find such a great web site that is easy to use with good prices and fast shipping. I have also recommended the site to many of my friends.