A1Supplements Reviews

Ranks #7 of 34 (better than 82%) of all Retailers

COMPARE

ebayaholic
  March 16, 2011

I had been a loyal Bodybuilding.com customer for a few years. Money has been tighter lately, so I decided to shop around. A1 seemed to have much better prices, and cheaper shipping. I sprung on the opportunity of a 20% off entire purchase coupon to convince me to leave my safety bubble and venture to a new reatailer.

I placed my ordered. At the time, it stated all items were in stock. Little did I know, they were not. I received a confirmation email stating my order had been processed. 4 days later, I received a second email stating they were waiting on an item to become in stock in order to complete my order and ship it out.

This upset me. Not only was I misled that the item was in stock, they waited 4 days to notify me that it was out of stock. Additionally, they held my entire order for one product. I would of preferred them to ship the partial order out, and send the backordered item separately.

I am glad that they kept me in the loop, but am still disappointed. I'll still be trying them again, since I tend to order my supplements in advance before I run out.
Saipan
  August 7, 2009

I had no problems with these guys. I ordered Prime,Powerfull, and some NOW vitamins. The prices are decent, not overpriced, but not the cheapest either. Although the NOW products have some sweet prices I got my multivitamins for 3.99! As for the shipping I guess i can't judge, cause I did the express for like 3 bucks more, it arrived when they said it would (2-3 days) I got 3 bucks off with my purchase over 90 bucks. Which realy isnt anything, some sites off 5% off, they threw in a free product I got to choose. I chose a T-Shirt. All in all they are reliable, and have a good variety of products. I'm gonna go through them again.
rayray8
  August 28, 2009

I ordered 2 bottles of Hydroxycut that were voluntarily recalled by the manufacturer. I never received notice from A1 which is kind of understandable. I found out last week about the recall so I called the number on the box. A message said something like "there are too many calls to answer, please return the product to the store you bought it from for a full refund". I called A1 and they said I missed the cutoff date. I asked for contact information for MuscleTech/ Iovate and was told it was private. The girl I talked to was rude and short with me. I asked to speak to someone else and she put me on hold and then picked back up to tell me that there was nothing the company could do for me. She didnt let me talk to someone else. I called back and someone else answered, I told her about my situation and she put me on hold for the same girl to handle it. I dont really care about losing $50 but I do care about customer service. And A1's customer sucks.
admin
  August 29, 2009

Placed and received an order for Jack3d, Dark Matter, BCAA 1000 Caps, Steel Bars, Elite 24 Hour Protein and Multi-Pro 32x. Got free shipping and free workout gloves which were highly needed since my last pair had big holes after being used for 4.5 years.
Definitely the best price I could find for that bundle of supplements online. Shipping took a little longer than I had wanted, maybe 8 days, but everything arrived exactly as I had ordered.
bigcoachk
  October 4, 2009

This place is one of the best retailers i have used from many. They usually carry the prohormones longer than anyone else to after the stupid FDA knock them off the shelve even at the discounted prices. It only took 2 days for my order to come in. Their prices are great most the time comparable or cheaper than competitors. I got confirmation emails in seconds of order will def. use again.
powerbottom
  February 18, 2010

I tend to buy my stuff from these guys because of the great selection and low prices. Often times they send me emails on specials and coupons. So far they have been good about shipping my stuff in a timely manner...and the shipping is one flat rate(I think $5.95). Ive seen slightly cheaper places, but they tack on extra for shipping based on weight. I've never had to deal with their costumer service reps so I don't now how they are. They have some great deals on multi vitamins and other misc. supplements as well, and you get a free gift with a minimum purchase of I think $90. I have ordered with A1Supplements 3 or 4 times and will probably do so again.
heman
  June 26, 2010

First time purchasing from A1. Took 2 weeks before i received the item. Gave them negative feedback, and they blocked me!! What?! They were going to provide a refund of $110 due to 2 items they were not able to send (out of supplies). since they've blocked me, havn't received the refund (this has now been 3 weeks), and they have not bothered to response to process the refund.

I AM VERY ANGRY. Next Step is the ACCC.
chichistrong
  September 24, 2010

I bought from this site 1-AD when they were a1nutritionproducts.com and they were pretty legit. They answered all my questions and the prices are pretty decent. The shipping was good, I was living in the boondocks at that time so I think they did good with the shipping. I trust this website, if you had a bad experience with them, compare it to bad sex. You are not always gonna do your best or get the best, sometime you do or they mess up.
Tsunami2k
  May 1, 2011

I love A1 Supplements. They were my first website for work out products, and I still use them to this day. They have a HUGE selection on everything that you could possibly need, besides PH's of course. Their shipping time was always on point, and I'm halfway accross the world and it gets to me in a week. The prices are usually lower than some other places. I always get great emails regarding sales they have and usually I hop on them if they are something I need.
500lbs
  May 5, 2011

Ive ordered multiple times from this company and have never been let down. The orders are packaged and sent out promptly with everything I ordered in the box. Shipping has always been fast however the shipping company is resposible for this part mostly.
The prices are "good" but not the best. As far as selection goes, for me personally they may have had only 1-2 items missing from what I wanted. Im sure if you contacted them they would most likely get it for you.
Ive never had any reason to deal with them over the phone mainly because I always get what I ordered within 2-3 days living in St Louis MO.