Home > Retailers > A1Supplements

A1Supplements

A1Supplements
8.5/10
(Weighted average based on 23 Reviews)

Ranks #7 of 38 (better than 84%)
of all Retailers

500lbs

Ive ordered multiple times from this company and have never been let down

May 5, 2011

Overall: 8 | Service: 8 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 7

Ive ordered multiple times from this company and have never been let down. The orders are packaged and sent out promptly with everything I ordered in the box. Shipping has always been fast however the shipping company is resposible for this part mostly.
The prices are "good" but not the best. As far...
The prices are "good" but not the best. As far as selection goes, for me personally they may have had only 1-2 items missing from what I wanted. Im sure if you contacted them they would most likely get it for you.
Ive never had any reason to deal with them over the phone mainly because I always get what I ordered within 2-3 days living in St Louis MO.

I love A1 Supplements

May 1, 2011

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

I love A1 Supplements. They were my first website for work out products, and I still use them to this day. They have a HUGE selection on everything that you could possibly need, besides PH's of course. Their shipping time was always on point, and I'm halfway accross the world and it gets to me in a week. The prices are usually lower than some other places. I always get great emails regarding sales they have and usually I hop on them if they are something I need.

This upset me

March 16, 2011

Overall: 8 | Service: 8 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 9

I had been a loyal Bodybuilding.com customer for a few years. Money has been tighter lately, so I decided to shop around. A1 seemed to have much better prices, and cheaper shipping. I sprung on the opportunity of a 20% off entire purchase coupon to convince me to leave my safety bubble and venture to a new reatailer.

I placed my ordered. At the time, it stated all items were in stock. Little did I know, they were not. I received a confirmation email stating my order had been processed. 4 days later, I received a second email stating they were waiting on an item to become in stock in order to complete my order and ship it out.

This upset me. Not only was I misled that the item was in stock, they waited 4 days to notify me that it was out of stock. Additionally, they held my entire order for one product. I would of preferred them to ship the partial order out, and send the backordered item separately.

I am glad that they kept me in the loop, but am still disappointed. I'll still be trying them again, since I tend to order my supplements in advance before I run out.

I dont really care about losing $50 but I do care about customer service

August 28, 2009

Overall: 3 | Service: 0 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 9

I ordered 2 bottles of Hydroxycut that were voluntarily recalled by the manufacturer. I never received notice from A1 which is kind of understandable. I found out last week about the recall so I called the number on the box. A message said something like "there are too many calls to answer, please return the product to the store you bought it from for a full refund". I called A1 and they said I missed the cutoff date. I asked for contact information for MuscleTech/ Iovate and was told it was private. The girl I talked to was rude and short with me. I asked to speak to someone else and she put me on hold and then picked back up to tell me that there was nothing the company could do for me. She didnt let me talk to someone else. I called back and someone else answered, I told her about my situation and she put me on hold for the same girl to handle it. I dont really care about losing $50 but I do care about customer service. And A1's customer sucks.

Seriously order from a place you know instead of gambling like I did.

February 28, 2013

Overall: 2 | Service: 0 | Selection: 7 | Prices: 6

I ordered from them for the first time two days ago just find out that they didn't even have the product I ordered in stock. That is really terrible business and very misleading. I was supposed to start my bulking cycle this upcoming Monday and I left plenty of room for delay, but my product won't be even shipped out till Monday. I don't think I will be ordering again from them. Right now I just want my supplements. What type of store advertises products that they don't have. I f they had simply said "OUT OF STOCK", then my time, their time, and my friggin money wouldn't be wasted. To end on a good note they do have a wide selection of supplements ranging from pro hormones to breast milk. Seriously order from a place you know instead of gambling like I did.

great prices , fast delivery

January 19, 2011

Overall: 9 | Service: 8 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 8

great prices , fast delivery, I'm deployed and I use A1supplements and BB depending on whos carrying the products I need ....and A1 delivers and carries good stuff.

Shipping is great, gets here fast

June 20, 2010

Overall: 6 | Service: 4 | Selection: 8 | Prices: 7

Shipping is great, gets here fast. Service can be quite bad, when they're out of products they do not inform you, instead holding back the entire package. Great selection of products, prices were cheaper than most places.

Be careful when providing feedback, i gave them negative feedback and their...

Be careful when providing feedback, i gave them negative feedback and their response was that i was "blocked" from all future purchases from the store due to the feedback.

This place is one of the best retailers i have used from many

October 4, 2009

Overall: 9 | Service: 10 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 8

This place is one of the best retailers i have used from many. They usually carry the prohormones longer than anyone else to after the stupid FDA knock them off the shelve even at the discounted prices. It only took 2 days for my order to come in. Their prices are great most the time comparable or cheaper than competitors. I got confirmation emails in seconds of order will def. use again.

Saipan

I had no problems with these guys

August 7, 2009

Overall: 9 | Service: 9 | Selection: 9 | Prices: 8

I had no problems with these guys. I ordered Prime,Powerfull, and some NOW vitamins. The prices are decent, not overpriced, but not the cheapest either. Although the NOW products have some sweet prices I got my multivitamins for 3.99! As for the shipping I guess i can't judge, cause I did the express for like 3 bucks more, it arrived when they said it would (2-3 days) I got 3 bucks off with my purchase over 90 bucks. Which realy isnt anything, some sites off 5% off, they threw in a free product I got to choose. I chose a T-Shirt. All in all they are reliable, and have a good variety of products. I'm gonna go through them again.

They had exactly what I wanted

October 13, 2013

Overall: 10 | Service: 10 | Selection: 10 | Prices: 10

Selection: They had exactly what I wanted, so I didn't bother going to far in depth with their other products, but since it had what I wanted I gave this a 10.

Service: I ordered right after midnight, received the confirmation and that it was being processed very soon after that, and a few hours after it was shipped. This was a Thursday morning, and I received the package on Friday. It was normal shipping and I live in Tennessee. I'm not certain on their exact location. It is hard to believe this happens all the time, but the order I had it was and that is what I have to go by.

Prices: I ordered IsoFlex chiller and a preworkout, the IsoFlex was not sold on a lot of other sites that had decent prices. I tend to base all sites against Lockoutforums.com because from experience they have been the best overall for me to this point. The shipping prices of A1 was $6 for a tub of protein and preworkout not awful. The pirces of the supplements were good compared to Lockout. The Isoflex Chiller is $3 cheaper than normal Isoflex, however both sale original Isoflex for $39.99 and the Noxipro was $24.65, .30 cheaper than Lockout. So I was truly impressed and took the chance. Plus I wanted to use paypal for this order and A1 offered that.

Overall: I give it a 10/10 based off this experience with them and how everything went. If future orders are different, I will be sure to share that experience also.