A1Supplements

Reviews

May 26, 2013

Let me start off by saying I never write a review unless it is a really good or really bad experience. I have spent over 1,000 dollars with A1. I order from them because they are geographically close so theoretically I should get the shipment soon. Also, I understand that inventories aren't always perfect. So... I placed an order, they waited 5 days to email that part of my order is out of stock. I tried calling several times and was put on hold indefinitely each time. They waited a week to even ship my partial order. UTTERLY RIDICULOUS ... WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN
  February 28, 2013

I ordered from them for the first time two days ago just find out that they didn't even have the product I ordered in stock. That is really terrible business and very misleading. I was supposed to start my bulking cycle this upcoming Monday and I left plenty of room for delay, but my product won't be even shipped out till Monday. I don't think I will be ordering again from them. Right now I just want my supplements. What type of store advertises products that they don't have. I f they had simply said "OUT OF STOCK", then my time, their time, and my friggin money wouldn't be wasted. To end on a good note they do have a wide selection of supplements ranging from pro hormones to breast milk. Seriously order from a place you know instead of gambling like I did.
  February 25, 2013

I have ordered from A1supplements several times with no problems, always fast shipping and even better prices. My only problem I have had was when I ordered Diesel Test Pro and it made me soo sick I had to go to the doctor.
A1 said it wasn't their problem, NO REFUNDS. I know they don't make the stuff but If you go to a restaurant and get sick from the salad, they aren't going to say "oh well, go talk to the farmer" are they? Wouldn't be around very long.
We, as customers, are paying them so we don't have...

We, as customers, are paying them so we don't have to deal with manufacturers. I hate to stop buying from them because they have great prices and fast shipping but they have bad customer policies for a customer based business.
If you are buying something you know, then they are good but I would not take a chance on buying something unknown to you because then you are on your own.
Wasn't sure what to put for service because they ship fast which is great but after that, forget it, you are on your own. No customer service after the sale so be cautious.
Not just knocking the site, they have some of the best prices and fast shipping. They just don't stand behind what they sell and aren't very helpful after the sale.
  October 30, 2012

I placed my 1st order with A1 supplements 4weeks ago so as an international customer they asked me to take a photo of both sides of my credit card and my Identity card then email it to them. I refused to submit such information to a stranger and asked them to cancel my order and refund me my money as it shows that they took it after confirming the order has been processed.

I've not yet received my refund,its sad because they seem to be a legit company but to ask a customer for such details then not refund them their money!!!

December 23, 2011

I gave them straight 9s. I have never had a problem (8 orders so far).

My orders are usually shipped within 24 hours when placed during the week.

I have never had an order messed up.

The website could be a little better but it is good enough to get the job done.

Their large selection and good prices keep me coming back.

Right now, if you use Holiday15 for 15% off your order and also get the free shipping, the prices are 2nd to none.

I gave them straight 9s. I have never had a problem (8 orders so far).

My orders are usually shipped within 24 hours when placed during the week.

I have never had an order messed up.

The website could be a little better but it is good enough to get the job done.

Their large selection and good prices keep me coming back.

May 5, 2011

Ive ordered multiple times from this company and have never been let down. The orders are packaged and sent out promptly with everything I ordered in the box. Shipping has always been fast however the shipping company is resposible for this part mostly.
The prices are "good" but not the best. As far as selection goes, for me personally they may have had only 1-2 items missing from what I wanted. Im sure if you contacted them they would most likely get it for you.
Ive never had any reason to deal with them over the phone mainly because I always get what I ordered within 2-3 days living in St Louis MO.
Tsunami2k
  May 1, 2011

I love A1 Supplements. They were my first website for work out products, and I still use them to this day. They have a HUGE selection on everything that you could possibly need, besides PH's of course. Their shipping time was always on point, and I'm halfway accross the world and it gets to me in a week. The prices are usually lower than some other places. I always get great emails regarding sales they have and usually I hop on them if they are something I need.
ebayaholic
  March 16, 2011

I had been a loyal Bodybuilding.com customer for a few years. Money has been tighter lately, so I decided to shop around. A1 seemed to have much better prices, and cheaper shipping. I sprung on the opportunity of a 20% off entire purchase coupon to convince me to leave my safety bubble and venture to a new reatailer.

I placed my ordered. At the time, it stated all items were in stock. Little did I know, they were not. I received a confirmation email stating my order had been processed. 4 days later, I received a second email stating they were waiting on an item to become in stock in order to complete my order and ship it out.

This upset me. Not only was I misled that the item was in stock, they waited 4 days to notify me that it was out of stock. Additionally, they held my entire order for one product. I would of preferred them to ship the partial order out, and send the backordered item separately.

I am glad that they kept me in the loop, but am still disappointed. I'll still be trying them again, since I tend to order my supplements in advance before I run out.
chichistrong
  September 24, 2010

I bought from this site 1-AD when they were a1nutritionproducts.com and they were pretty legit. They answered all my questions and the prices are pretty decent. The shipping was good, I was living in the boondocks at that time so I think they did good with the shipping. I trust this website, if you had a bad experience with them, compare it to bad sex. You are not always gonna do your best or get the best, sometime you do or they mess up.
  June 26, 2010

First time purchasing from A1. Took 2 weeks before i received the item. Gave them negative feedback, and they blocked me!! What?! They were going to provide a refund of $110 due to 2 items they were not able to send (out of supplies). since they've blocked me, havn't received the refund (this has now been 3 weeks), and they have not bothered to response to process the refund.

I AM VERY ANGRY. Next Step is the ACCC.

I AM VERY ANGRY. Next Step is the ACCC.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.