Instant Mass

By: Reflex

March 20, 2011

I tried it to change because I was just finishing a 4 months cycle of Up Your Mass (very very good by the way). I was advised they changed the formula and some feedbacks were good. I'm disappointed because the strawberry taste is very bad and it doesn't mix at all, I'm obliged to filter the shake ! I don't recommend this product even if I didn't experiment some stomach troubles. Technically, Up Your Mass is much better and taste is ok.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Doesn't Mix Well At All!
  June 3, 2011

Reflex's Instant Msss is a better product than MHP's Up Your Mass. You won't find ingredients as good in any other product on the market. MHP's Up Your MASS (choc) - amazing taste, though! Not sure what the guy means about Reflex being a poor mix; it's called Instant MASS coz it mixes instantly! And, for something so anabolic, the taste is incredibly good. Downside to Up Your MASS - no enzymes, ridiculously expensive.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • The 5400g Sack Option Makes This The Best-value Product On The Market
  • You'll Never Actually Make A Meal This Healthy.

• PT5Training
      June 3, 2011

Forgot to add that Reflex is British. It is, however, one of the few British manufacturers that has a dedicated overseas sales department.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.