Finaflex PX Black

By FINAFLEX
Finaflex PX Black FINAFLEX
6.6/10
(Weighted average based on 16 Reviews)

Ranks #66 of 78 (better than 16%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

sdunlimited

A Low Stim Fat Burner That May Work For Some But Was On The Weak Side For Me

I'd like to preface this review by stating that I am a fan of products with a high stimulant content and purposefully seek them out when looking for pre-workout's and fat burners. Finaflex's PX Black was intriguing to me because, while it does contain caffeine as its primary ingredient, it also purports to aid in appetite suppression and support mood and focus. Both high quality characteristics of effective fat burners in my opinion.

Before I get into the details, a note of thanks is in order to the kind folks at Finaflex for offering a number of Supplement Review members to trial this and other products from their line for them. Thank you for selecting me to try PX Black and for supporting SR.com.

Profile Overview

Others have outlined the profile previously but since it is rather sporadic throughout the review timeline I figured I'd post it up as well.

Every 2 capsule serving (90caps/45 servings per bottle) delivers:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification: 804 mg
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Naringin, Hesperidin, Sulbutiamine, b-Phenethylamine HCI, Theobromine, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI, Hordenine HCI, Yohimbine HCI

Thyroid Stimulus: 300 mcg

Fat Burning Matrix: 345 mg
Ligustrum Lucidum Ait (99% Oleanolic Acid), IRISINxd (Green Tea Extract [standarized for EGCG], N-Coummaroyldopamine), Advantra Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract 50%)

With the 'Antioxidant Energy Amplification' blend at 804mg and having caffeine as its main ingredient, I was hoping that the energy aspect would be more pronounced. Also, you'll note that this blend included Yohimbine. This is an ingredient I usually like to avoid because it does not energize me at all and just gives me the shakes.
The 'Fat Burning Matrix' blend contains EGCG which I usually really enjoy taking. When I consume EGCG with Green Tea and/or Theanine, I typically feel great. My hope for PX Black was that this feeling would be amplified.

*Within the 'Effectiveness' section I'll also rate a few items that Finaflex has requested we rate for this product. The scale is slightly different than the 1-10 scale I typically use for rating and is comprised of the following grades:

1 = Strongly Disagree
2 = Disagree
3 = Neutral
4 = Agree
5 = Strongly Agree

Upon my first couple days dosing PX Black the biggest thing I noticed was appetite suppression. This was a bonus for me because I was limiting my food intake during the daytime hours. Strangely though, it kind of disappeared after a few days and I was never really able to get that effect back. I'm not sure if it was a tolerance thing or not, but it packed up never to return.

This product provided Appetite Suppression - 4

Focus is a benefit I'm always excited to get from a product. The products that lock me into 'the zone' and make me feel like a machine are at the very top of my list. A few PWO's and fat burners are there however, PX Black didn't make the cut. I had very little discernible change in focus beyond what I'd get from a caffeine boost.

This product provided improved Focus - 2

Much like the focus component, I like to be energized by certain products (again, mainly PWO's and fat burners). I grew up on the original Hydroxycut and other ECA products back in the 90's so the bar is set high when compared to today's product profiles. There's a few that can still get you there but again, PX Black isn't one of them. To be fair, it's also not designed to be. While someone like me prefers that amped up, crawling out of your skin kind of energy, there are likely far more people out there who prefer a moderate energy product. I would bump this along with a caffeinated drink in the morning which would add anywhere from 150mg - 300mg caffeine to the mix. At that point, the energy and mild focus were more noticeable.

This product provided clean energy - 3

Lots of fat burners I've used, especially the golden oldies that included the ECA stack, would get you heated up and sweating like crazy. What better way to know you're burning fat than to be sweating constantly, right? Truth be told, I'm indifferent when it comes to a thermogenic effect and certainly don't go out of my seeking one. Especially one that is driven by Yohimbine. If I'm going to be shaking constantly it better be because I've over done it with the caffeine and have so much energy I don't know what to do with myself. Feeling lethargic and shaky isn't my cup of tea.
Interestingly, I felt no effects from the Yohimbine in PX Black and didn't have any noticeable thermogenic effect.

This product provided Thermogenic Effects - 1

PX Black can be found online for a hair over $20. To me, that's cheap enough to give it a try if it's a product that sounds like it suits your needs.

I was (literally) not feeling it with PX Black. Beyond the appetite suppression early on and mild focus/energy (when combined with an additional caffeine source) it fell short of my expectations. Continue to bear in mind that this is coming from a self proclaimed stim-junkie who enjoys a good kick in the pants from a stim packed product.
I give PX Black a 5/10 overall because it may be an option for someone looking for a low/no stim fat burner. The profile is decent and could possibly perform for some users (judging by the other reviews here on SR, it has) but if you like fat burners you can feel, this one is not for you.

I hope this helps you gain a better perspective of this product and assists in your decision to purchase.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Inexpensive
  • No Side Effects
  • Limited Effectiveness
  • Very Low Stim Effect
  • Inconsistent Appetite Control

Posted September 18, 2013
Great review SD

Meuth

Good product but not a lotta bite for a stim junkie

Just put the finishing touches on a long overdue review. I started this a long time ago but then started working so many hours, I never got to finish it. I was given the opportunity to use a bottle of FinaFlex PX Black termo. I have used many many thermos throughout the years with varying results. On to my results!

Profile 7/10

Antioxidant Energy Amplification: 804mg
Caffeine-obvious
Naringin-gives grapefruit its bitter taste. It is shown to prolong the effects of caffeine.
Hesperidin-aids in circulation?
Sulbutiamine- synthetic derivative of vitamin B1 which has been shown to improve focus
b-Phenethylamine HCL-related to a family of amphetamines and is thought to improve mood and focus
Theobromine-found in chocolate and shown to enhance moods. (Hey Ladies!!!!)
r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCL-not a lot of info on this but another stimulant. Variation of PEA?
Hordenine HCL-metabolism enhancer
Yohimbine HCL-fat loss/sex drive

Thyroid Stimulus: 300mcg

3,5 diiodo-L-thyronine-increase the metabolization of fatty acids

Fat Burning Matrix: 345mg

Ligustrum Lucidum Ait-not a lot of solid studies on this from what I can find. Chinese evergreen/berries used to restore yin to the body. Helps the immune system and may give an slight energy boost.
IRISINxd-Green tea extract
N-Coumaroyldopamine- agonise the beta-2 receptor
Advantra Z-citrus extracts that are supposed to replace ephedra

Ok, so that's a long list of things in this product. Now that ephedra and DMAA is gone, companies are sticking with caffeine with their base to the thermos (for good reason) and then adding other things shown to have fat burning effects. I seriously doubt that anything will be found to ever compare to ephedra but we can only hope. There is nothing that really jumps out at me here but there are some interesting ingredients that I've never tried before so I was looking forward to giving it a shot.

Dosage: 8/10

It's simple and pretty much like every other thermo. Start out with one in the AM and assess your tolerance. Then go up to 2 in the AM then later add one before lunch. Never exceed more than 4 in 24 hours. Very standard.

I started out at 2 in the AM. After a few days of not adverse side effects, I went to the one before lunch. No jitters and still slept ok, 2 before lunch.

I lost 3-4 pounds in the month I ran this. Some of that was due to this product for sure because my diet and exercise routine stayed pretty much the same. I did cut out a couple hundred cals a day during this so that had a little to do with it.

I never really felt any energy off this from the caffeine. However, I also wasn't tired when I took it either, just no noticeable increase in energy.

I can say that I may have noticed a slight mood enhancement. Nothing Mr Rogers like but I was a little more alert and generally had less negative thoughts.

Appetite suppression was minimal but I could tell that I wouldn't be as hungry as soon even with cutting back some cals. Normally I'm hungry 1 hour after I eat. While on this, it was much closer to 2 hours for the first half of my day. This however was not always the case as sometimes I'd still be hungry within an hour. Unsure if that is because of what I had ate previously or maybe timing.

It sells online for ~$30 for 90 caps. Depending on how you use it, will be $0.68-1.33 a serving. For the price thermos go for now, that is very reasonable, especially if you can use the lower serving.

This seems to be a solid product. I am very stim tolerant so I may not have got some of the benefit that others will from this. I could tell a slight difference in mood and appetite suppression so that was a bonus. As I mentioned, I never felt tired on this which is important to note. Sometimes about mid-day, I'll get a little sluggish. While this didn't light a fire under me with energy, it did keep me from dragging mid-day.

I think if you aren't stim tolerant and the lower serving will work for you, the value is there to give this a shot! I didn't have any problems taking this at 4 caps a day myself but that isn't cost effective really. Remember, I gave the effectiveness a 6 for myself but I can easily see where this could be a 7-8 for others. Because some people may be looking for a lower stim thermo, I will be sure to add that as a pro while contradicting my personal preference for more stims in the con. Thank you for the opportunity to use and review this product.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Inexpensive
  • No Side Effects
  • Lower Stim Than Many People Are Looking For

joeflah13

Posted November 20, 2013
On a roll with these reviews big man!

Not for the the experienced fat burner users

I would like to thank Montego and the guys at Finaflex for giving me an opportunity to try this product. Unfortunately, the product wasn't for me.

I'm not going to get into ingredients because quite frankly, I don't know what most individual ingredients do and other people have already done it. But onto my review!

Quite frankly, I didn't feel much of anything from this product. A 3 might be generous. I would get lucky some mornings and get a minor amount of energy (not even as much as I get from a cup of coffee though) but as far as focus, appetite suppression, or giving you an elevated mood as stated in the description of the product; I experienced none of any of that.

Results: 0/10

Previous to taking this, I was already on a strict diet; tracking my macro's, having meal plans, etc. So I already had a general idea of how fast I was losing weight and all seeing that I was in a cut already. That being said, this aided in no extra weight loss than what I was already experiencing before taking this. I hate to be harsh and say it did nothing but I honestly saw nothing extra from taking this product.

Side Effects: 5/10

While I didn't feel really any extra energy as I previously stated, I would have a problem falling asleep at night while on this. It wasn't like I was wired and couldn't fall asleep though, it was more of an "I'm exhausted laying in bed dead tired and my body just won't let me sleep" kind of feeling. Strange and annoying in my opinion.

I gave it a 3/10 solely because some people seem to be having success with it and for the $20 price tag it has on it, that isn't bad IF IT WORKS. For my experience, it would be like throwing $20 down the drain. A product isn't worth anything if it doesn't work.

The 3's across the bored is about all I can give this product. Simply enough, it did nothing for me except a few small burst of energy a few times while taking it. If you're stim sensitive then maybe it will have a better effect for you but it just wasn't for me.

Pros:
Cons:
    • No Effectiveness Whatsoever

Great low-stim thermogenic, but maybe a little TOO low-stim for me..

Here is my long-overdue review of Finaflex PX Black. I want to offer my sincere thanks to snagency and Montego for giving me the opportunity to log this product. So without further ado, let's get down to it!

Ingredient...

Ingredient Profile: No rating

==================================================

SD did a nice breakdown of the ingredients in his review, so I won't go into much detail here. Basically, though, PX Black's profile consists of three prop blends of ingredients typical of fat burners. Strangely, though, there is little to no discernible stimulant effect from this product, even though caffeine is the first ingredient listed.

How I used this:

==================================================

I began by taking 2 caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and then 1 cap in the afternoon with or without food. After the first week, I began pairing with this with caffeine (usually coffee or preworkout) and I increased the afternoon dose to 2 caps as well to get a better effect.

==================================================

Overall, I liked this product as a low-stim alternative fat burner, and feel like it worked as advertised for me. I did, however, find myself wishing it had a pronounced stimulant effect, and often found myself drinking copious amounts of coffee or dipping into my preworkout when I took PX Black. One thing I noticed that I want to note here because it is not in Finaflex's rating criteria, is that I became less bloated once I started taking this even though my diet never changed. Now that I have stopped taking PX Black, I am back to having the bloat I typically have due to eating a fairly high-carb diet with a lot of dairy. PX Black didn't eliminate my bloat completely, but it was definitely less noticeable while taking it.

Per Finaflex's request, I will break this section down into a few categories and rate them according to their 1-5 scale.

1 = Strongly Disagree
    2 = Disagree
    3 = Neutral
    4 = Agree
    5 = Strongly Agree

This product provided Appetite Suppression: 4

--------------------------------------------------
    For the first week or two, the appetite suppression was fantastic with this. I usually get some pretty vicious cravings throughout the day for the sugary, tasty treats contained in our vending machines at work, but taking PX Black really blunted those cravings, even when vendors would bring free donuts, cakes, biscuits, etc..

However, the consistency of that effect wore off after the first week or so, and while it would work fantastically some days, some days it would be virtually non-existent. On the whole, this did give me some level of appetite suppression more days than not, though. Taking caffeine with my PX Black dose seemed to help with both the consistency and level of this effect.

This product provided improved Focus: 3

--------------------------------------------------
    Like with the appetite suppression, I noticed a more consistent and pronounced focus aspect with this during the first couple of weeks. It was a subtle increase, nowhere near the tunnel vision focus I would get from something like a dmaa product, but there were mornings at work when I would look around and have everything done without even realizing it. More often, though, especially during the second half of the bottle, I didn't notice any increase in focus at all outside of what I normally do with caffeine.

This product provided clean energy: 2

--------------------------------------------------
    I never got any real energy boost with this, so I can't say too much about it in this category. However, it is designed to be a low-stim alternative to traditional fat burners, so this is to be expected.

This product provided Thermogenic Effects: 5

--------------------------------------------------
    This is where PX Black really shined for me, and was by far the most consistent effect I got from this. I almost always found myself sweating more than usual after taking this, and there were a few times that my wife thought I was running a fever until I told her what I had taken. Great effect.

Value: 7.5/10

==================================================

This can be found online for $25 - $30 for a 45-serving bottle after shipping, which I think is a pretty fair price. The value takes a slight hit, however, if you take two servings daily like I did, and the bottle will only last you 22-23 days if taken everyday. Still, it is well worth a try if you are looking for a low-stim fat burner with a really nice thermogenic effect.

==================================================

Overall, I enjoyed this product and feel like it is a good choice for someone looking for a fat burner without the typical high-stim profile of products in this category. You will be sorely disappointed if you get this expecting a ton of energy and focus, but it worked great for me as a non-stim thermogenic. The fact that it won't interfere with your preworkout or caffeinated beverage of choice makes it a little more versatile than traditional fat burners in my opinion, but also cuts into its value since you will have to use a separate product if you do want those stimulant effects. Just keep this in mind when determining if this product fits your goals.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Thermogenic Effect
    • Low Stim
    • Very Low Stim Effect

Surprisingly good for low stim fat burner

First things first, thanks to snagency and Montego for sending me a bottle of this to review for them.

I stacked this with Cayenne, amino products, preworkouts, raspberry ketones (useless stuff, look for an upcoming review on them), fish oil, multi, and protein powders.

Effectiveness 7/10 I started this fat burner at 205lbs. Went through my bottle with around 1700-1900 calories per day and hitting the gym 4 times per week with cardio every day I went. By the time I was done I was sitting at 196lbs, a 9 pound difference isn't incredible by any means, but 9lbs is still 9lbs and lately I cant lose weight for anything so there is no way I can give this a bad rating.

I started with the recommended 2 pills in the morning, knowing this wasn't a high stim product and my high tolerance I added another pill just 2 days in. I waited another 2 days and added one last one so I was taking 4 pills a day. Second dose was taken 4 or 5 hours after the first but it was usually best used whenever I started to feel really hungry, I would take the two pills and wait 20 or 30 minutes and instead of being starving I was just a bit hungry and was able to get satisfied with an ounce or two of beef jerky and maybe a small salad (2 cups worth of spinach and baby garden blend)

I want to point out that this is not the first fat burner I have used before, I have also used OxyElite Pro, Assault (Complete Nutrition garbage), old Hydroxycut, Hyper Shred, and large amounts of samples of other products that equaled to a bottle or slightly less.

As for the thermogenic side of this, if it was there I can say I didn't feel a thing, no extra sweating, not feeling hot at any time, just clean energy and fat loss.

Appetite Suppressant 6.5/10 First thing I noticed was the appetite suppressant. It wasn't intense at all, which is good because I still need my calories obviously, but it was probably the only thing that helped keep me at or around 1700 calories each day as I usually have a problem with constantly eating. However the further I went into the bottle I noticed the appetite suppressant changing around a bit, some days the appetite control became very high, making it difficult at times to even get 1400 calories, other days it felt as if it wasn't even working at all as I was able to just scarf down sandwiches and protein bars and chicken and everything else in sight and still feel starving. I don't know if my body was simply indecisive how to take the pills, or if there was a mixing problem in the machine that gave some pills high doses of the suppressant while others had very little, I'm not sure but it wasn't fun.

Energy 5/10 Being that its a low stimulant product I wasn't expecting anything at all in this department, fortunately for me I was wrong. I felt myself more awake throughout the day and a bit more anxious to hit the gym which is always a huge plus in my book. This wasn't off the wall energetic by any means but it was a nice little boost every day.

Focus 6.5/10 again this is something I wasn't expecting to see anything with but as I went along with this I realized I was able to focus more on writing reviews, more research, and in the gym I usually didn't even notice there was others there with me. It simply put me in the zone at the gym or at home, but again this is something that didn't last very long as the longer I went the less it helped.

Mood 4.5/10 Yes, once again I wasn't expecting anything at all, and this time I was somewhat right. Over the course of this run I did notice a slight change in my mood in the sense that, as mentioned above, I was more anxious to hit the gym which that alone puts me into a good mood. Other than that I was pretty much the same person.

Side Effects 0/10 Nothing, so non-existent that Im not even sure why Im adding this tiny section.

Value 7.5/10 you can find this on Amazon for $17 (with $5 shipping), making this one of the cheapest fat burners I've seen, score would have been higher if it was more effective for me but since it did offer me that extra energy and fat loss I really cant complain.

Ok so is this a fantastic fat burner? No, but it does help get the job done and for some people out there that are very stim sensitive this would be a great thing to start with. Plus with this low of a price I cant see any reason not to give it a try.

Side note: Take the pills separately, they tend to get stuck together in my throat all the friggin time, extremely irritating.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Appetite Control
    • Low Stim
    • Pills Stick Together In Throat

sdunlimited

Posted August 15, 2013
    Nice review - sounds like an identical experience to mine with this product.

Posted August 15, 2013
    Thanks man

Vamp1618's Finaflex PX Black Review

I logged the Fat Assassin stack for Finaflex through the month of September and definitely enjoyed it. I'm not affiliated with the company but in full disclosure, I received the products for free. Keep in mind that this is my first experience with any kind of weight loss supplement, so I have nothing against which to compare this.

1) This product provided improved Focus... 4/5
    I'm not sure if it directly influenced my focus, but by popping two of these upon awakening I was fully awake for 8:00 a.m. classes almost every morning. Personally, I enjoy a stronger stim effect, but I'd recommend this for people who don't enjoy bouncing off the walls.

2) This product provided Appetite Suppression... 4/5
    Helped me skip breakfast in the mornings and go until 11:00-12:00 for lunch. Later in the day the suppression faded, but it was definitely nice in the morning.

3) This product provided Thermogenic Effects... 3/5
    I didn't experience much of a thermogenic effect on PX Black, but I noticed that on days when I took a second dose before training, I did sweat a bit more.

4) This product provided helped me lose weight... 5/5
    This is the tricky question. I only lost two pounds, but I'm so much leaner than I was. In place of weight loss, I'm giving it a 5/5 for re-comping. I look so much better and I lost very little weight -- no complaints.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5/5
    Yes. I don't have any other experience with this genre of supplements but I thoroughly enjoyed the early morning mental clarity and the re-comp effect.

Personal thoughts: Again, I enjoy a stronger stim effect, and I wouldn't have minded a stronger thermogenic effect, but this was great. An overall experience that I enjoyed. Also, I can say that I've tried samples of the new Stimul8 and it feels like a stronger version of PX Black, so if you're interested in something that's effective but stronger, try that out!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Low Stim

tree

First cut, mission accomplished

Redefine Nutrition fueled my first attempt at losing weight, and by the end I'd lost almost ten pounds over the course of the bottle.

I started working out this January and have put on about twenty-five pounds since then and a bit of a belly. I had been trying to burn it off, but had managed only to halt my weight gain, which also started to stall my strength.

PX Black was a great, low stim fat burner that helped my static weight begin to drop. It was a nice pick-me-up in the morning, without the rockgut and shake I've gotten from every other time-release stim product I've tried.

Focus: 3/5
    I was a nice way to wake up, comparable to maybe a red bull on my way to class, but without wearing off twenty minutes later.

Appetite Suppression: 5/5
    This was what I felt was the real value of this product.

Mood: 2.5/5
    My mood was raised just because the focus is WAY better than being a groggy grumpy morning person.

Energy: 3/5
    Again, part of the focus. I wouldn't say I had lots of energy, but normally I have zero energy in class.

Thermogenic Effects: 1/5
    I wouldn't really call this a thermo. It's got enough stims to get you going and pump some blood, but the tingly hot face I get from strong thermos was (thankfully) absent.

Overall Rating: 4

Would you recommend this product to family and friends: This depends on who. A lot of the guys here on SR are notorious stim junkies, so I con't say I'd recommend it to them. Most of my friends and family, on the other hand, think that supps are roids. I might recommend it to them, or to other novice cutters.

Over all I lost almost ten pounds (eight, if my scale can be trusted), and started getting stronger again. My diet was far from perfect, and my discipline lacks sometimes. Despite this, PXB and the fat assassin stack helped turn the tide in my favor and pull off my first ever cut.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Low Stim
    • Appetite Control
    • No Side Effects
    • Lower Stim Than Many People Are Looking For
    • No Thermo Effect

PX Black- Not for the stim junkies

What up SR. First off I would like to give a huge shout out to snagency and Montego for giving me the hook up on this new low/mid stim fat burner. I had some very mixed results with this product as it took some time to understand how my body was reacting, but once I realized what was going on and how it was working, I found this to be very effective. I decided to keep this very standard and not stack it alongside anything else major as to full gauge its effectiveness. Just keep the staples (multi, fish oil, pro complex, probiotics, cissus quad, and animal flex). Enough with the formalities, lets jump right in.

Dosing/profile- 9
    ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION....815 mg
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Naringin, Hesperidin, Sulbutiamine, b-Phenethylamine HCl, Theobromine, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Yohimbine HCl

SUPER ANTIOXIDANT MATRIX....300 mcg

FAT BURNING MATRIX....580 mg
    Ligustrum Lucidum Ait (99% Oleanolic Acid), IRISINXDâ„¢ (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Advantra Z® (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)
    At first glance I was like woah, that's a huge energy blend. But as a blend of "antioxidant energy" it wasn't bad. Not really sure about a lot of the details within some ingredients, but I felt like it was a mild clean energy boost, but I'll jump more into that later.

Effectiveness- 7-9
    This was kind of hard to gauge at first but I found a much more profound boost from a two cap dose over a single cap. I'll break it down into different categories that most fat burners try to ascribe to. When gauging this, I didn't rely on the scale but relied on the mirror. I see it as remove 10lbs of fat but add 10lbs of muscle and you have someone who weighs the same but looks dramatically different.

---Thermo/Diuretic- 5-8 out of 10
    I broke this down into its thermo effects during the day and during workouts. During the day I didn't feel an increase in body temp or anything of the such. Within my workouts I was incorporating German Volume Training in order to up my caloric burn. Normally during my cutting workouts I work out in sweats, but this had me sweating a lot more than expected and even to a point where I needed to just get down to a tank and shorts and still found myself sweating like R Kelly at the Kids Choice Awards. I also noticed a slight warming sensation for a little while after my workout but it soon faded unfortunately. It's nice to have a thermo help shed water weight and fat easily.

---Appetite- 4-8 out of 10
    This was broken down into a one compared to a two cap dose. With one cap I didn't really see a very pronounce effect on my eating as I was still hungry and when trying to maintain 500 cals under maintenance, it did suck not having that extra hunger crush. But I did notice that upon waking, my two cap dose did hit my hunger pretty hard so a morning protein shake was all I really needed for a few hours, although I did eat a cup of cashews 3 or 4 hours to balance out the vacuum of missing carbs I usually take in the morning. Other than that I was usually good until the afternoon!

---Energy/Focus- 7 out of 10
    With my morning and then afternoon dose, I did notice a mild energy boost and a slight increase in focus but sadly it was nothing to really write home about. Because I would use this as an addition to a stim source in the future, I would stack it with a pre-workout or something. The thermo was the stand out part of this blend.

---Negative sides- 0
    Simply put, I had none.

Value- 9
    As an excellent thermo with a light energy blend, I rate this high. For the stim sensitive I could see this as close to perfect, but for the stim junkies it adds a lot of extra sweat without having too much stim at once stacked alongside other products. And for around $20, you're losing weight while your bank isn't.

Overall-8
    When dosed at two caps I'm a huge fan, but with the one cap dose I'm more just along for the ride. Idk what caused this huge twist, but after reading other reviews it seems like a trend. As stated before, I would recommend it as a stand-alone for the stim sensitive but insist as it being part of a stack for those used to a higher caliber of energy blends.

Well, that about wraps it up. Thanks for reading and thanks again to snagency and Montego for giving me the hook up.

Loco

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Low Stim
    • Inconsistent Appetite Control

Might work well for some, just OK for me.

What's up guys? Time for another review. Recently finished my bottle of Finaflex PX Black. Now it's time to drop the review! Thanks to Montego and Finaflex for the hook up. Always nice to get a free, full-size bottle of something new to try out.

I will start out by saying that I am not...

I will start out by saying that I am not stim-sensitive at all. I feel this is important to take into account in order to do a fair review of this product, and I will explain that more later. I am also 6'4" 235 lbs so I think it's safe to say I am larger than an average person, which is important when it comes down to dosing.
    While using this product, I kept my diet pretty strict, eating pretty much a 40/40 split of protein and healthy fats, and 20% carbs. Was totaling around 2700 cals/day.
    I'm currently trying out the "Get Swole" workout regimen on BB.com. Actually quite pleased with it thus far. Good, hard workouts 4 times per week, 2 days HIIT, and one day off.

Ingredients: 5/10

I won't get into huge details with the ingredients, but it basically consists of three blends with mostly your typical fat burning ingredients. Unfortunately, we don't know how much of each item we are getting, just the total dosage of the blend. The only one they tell us the full dosage of is 3,5 diiodo-L-thyronine. This is used in quite a few fat burners and supposedly helps stimulate thyroid activity, causing extra fat loss.

Dosing: 6/10

The directions are easy to follow, 2 caps in the morning, followed by one more cap later in the afternoon if you want it. The directions say not to exceed 4 caps in a 24 hour period. I started off my first week following the directions, but for me, this didn't really do much. I ended up taking 3 caps in the morning and one later on in the day, usually 8 hours later. This kept me at the 4 in 24 hour window.

Taste: N/A

Capsules! Don't chew on them.

This supplement worked OK. That's about as far as I would go with it. When I started off with the recommended dosing, I felt next to nothing. Once I went to 3 caps in the morning, I at least felt awake and had some energy. I never felt any thermogenic effects, such as warmth or extra sweating. I did track my weight throughout, and lost about 4 lbs throughout the entire bottle. Now keep in mind I was also eating right and exercising a lot, and these results were on par for me in general. One nice thing about not feeling wigged out was not crashing later on. Some of the stronger stuff I have tried would leave me feeling pretty lethargic about 4-6 hours later. I never got that feeling with this product which is my main reason for giving it a 7. I'm down for no crashing! I also think someone who has not used tons of products and is stim-sensitive might enjoy an 8 week run of this product.

Appetite Suppression: (2/10)

I felt a very, VERY slight suppression from this, but not to the effect they advertise.

Sides: (10/10)

None!

Value: (7/10)

I think that for the right person, the value here could be great. For me, it's not great, but I recognize the circumstances and don't want to totally count this product out based on what I felt. For around 24 bucks, I think someone could find some good value here.

Overall: (6/10)

I know this has been long already so I won't drag it on much longer. I think the theme here is that for someone maybe under 190-200lbs who is more sensitive to the stims, this might be a great product. I had average results and it came alongside zero side effects. That speaks for itself.

Hope you aren't all passed out on your keyboard by now! But don't blame if you are. Hopefully now you know if you should give this product a shot or not. Again, thanks to Montego an d Finaflex for letting me have a go at this product. Later on!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Side Effects
    • Low Stim

irishsoldier's Finaflex PX Black Review

Ingredient Profile:

ANTIOXIDANT ENERGY AMPLIFICATION
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), Naringin, Hesperidin, Sulbutiamine, Theobromine, b-Phenethylamine HCl, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Yohimbine HCl
    815 mg

FAT BURNING MATRIX
    580 mg

**Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
    --------------------------------------------------
    Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

Cycled this bottle after I tried the reformulated version of Pro Xanthine 500-xt. Low stim effects on this product for me! The other cons that I have experienced is energy fading in time along with my stomach churning. If you don't eat a small meal with this product, you can feel your stomach hard at work with this supplement. It works your stomach hard and you need to get some food! Not saying it makes you pig out on food but to calm your stomach. I fixed the problem by taking this with small meals as intended, it was my personal mistake not to in the first place.

Why I really enjoy this product, you know it's working! I lost a few pounds of fat along with a ton of water weight. I could see bodybuilders using this as a final touch product to keep water weight off. I actually like this product more than px 500-xt. The thermogenic just works better for me on this one. Everyone is different. Dosed at 2 caps in the morning with proper food and water and 1 cap later. I mentioned this in my other log.. not a fan of Oxy Elite Pro. That thermogenic made me sick in college classes and I had to bail class after being tortured by overstimulation. If you prefer an effective thermo, I'd easily offer this product.

1) This product was a great source of clean energy...
    [4 out of 5]

2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner...
    [4 out of 5]

3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite...
    [4 out of 5]

4) This product enhanced my mental focus...
    [5 out of 5]

5) This product gave me the jitters...
    [1 out of 5]

6) This product helped me lose weight?
    [5 out of 5]

7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends...
    [4.5 out of 5]

This product has my approval :D

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Low Stim
    • Very Effective
    • Stomach Churning