Pure Test Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 5

Ranks #18 of 104 (better than 83%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Pure Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Redefine. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Feeds
  December 13, 2014

----Introduction----
1st Thanks for SNagency, Turff49 and everyone at FINAFLEX for giving me the opportunity. Me? I'm a 30yearold IIFYM'r been lifting for a few years but nothing too serious until about 2 years ago, new to the whole supplement world as well, This being my first experience with DAA i was pretty stoked, as I've been reading alot about it.

----Ingredient Profile----
9/10 D-Aspartic Acid. Straight up 500mg = 1 Cap

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
10/10 Pills, no taste. No mixing, Dosing 4-6caps a day before bed, 120 caps per bottle divided by 4 = 30 doses

----Effectiveness----
8/10 This being my first experience with DAA i felt really good about it, all lifts went up, could have been alittle tweaks here and there also but I believe this definitely played a role

----Value----
8/10 Thanks for the opportunity to log. pretty cheap, can find for under 20$ for one bottle but to run the recommended use would need 2-3 bottles

----Side Effects----
None noticed, besides waking the wife up with the morning wood.

----Conclusion----
This being my first experience with DAA, I was very happy with the results, I leaned out a bit, put on some quality muscle, and fun while doin it
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
    Gkeezy
      September 25, 2013

So I wanted to thank Montego for picking me for the Healthy Male stack. This product was part of the Multi Vitamin and the PCT that I have already dropped reviews for.

Taken directly from their hype of this product below:

Redefine Nutrition Pure Test is PURE testosterone, designed to significantly boost natural testosterone levels and increase lean muscle in human beings.

Pure Test is PURE testosterone, designed to significantly boost natural testosterone levels in human beings. Pure Test is 100% HPLC Verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to significantly increase LH and testosterone release in human males in just 12 days! D-Aspartic Acid has been proven to boost testosterone in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some "labortory" study that some supplements companies use to "validate" their latest and greatest ingredients. When taken regularly, Pure Test results in a dramatic increase in strength, energy levels, and sex drive!

Product Highlights:

Stimulate Testosterone Levels!
    Increase Lean Muscle Acquisition!
    Extreme Sex Drive Amplification!

These are quite exuberant claims that this product makes for a simple DAA based product.

So lets get into the gritty of how this product performed for me.
    ================================================
    Dosing: You take 4-6 caps for 30 days consecutively. There was no specifics as to when to take this product. I took it in the mornings with my breakfast. The problem with this product off the bat is that if you take 6 caps, you only get a 20 day supply, so I opted to take 4 caps and do the 30 day instead. Some studies suggest that the optimal amount of DAA per day is 3.5g which would mean you have to take 7 pills of this a day which would not last very long.
    ================================================
    Taste: No taste, the pills were small and fairly easy to swallow.
    ================================================
    Effectiveness: 7/10 - I will break this category down into sections to outline what this product highlights so its easier to see if it worked for me.

Stimulate Testosterone Levels: 7/10 - Did I get more aggressive in the gym and get stronger, yes sometimes, but not always. Also with this I staked Animal Stak, so some of that aggression can be as a result of both of these products stacked together. I did notice slight increase in strength on this product but it was nothing out of this world. It was descent.

Increase Lean Muscle Acquisition: 7/10 - Yes I did notice that I was able to add small amount of lean muscle within the timeframe while getting stronger. Anywhere from 1.5lbs to 2lbs of lean mass in that month. Now that might not sound like a lot, but on a Lean bulk for an endomorph like myself, I was happy about this.

Extreme Sex Drive Amplification: 0/10 - Failed here. It did nothing for Mr. Woody. Bummer.
    ================================================
    Price: 8/10 I got this for free as part of the package, but online it sells as cheap as $14.99. This is dirt cheap for a DAA product. But be warned if you up the pills to the recommended 3.5, you would have to get 2-3 bottles at which point it begins to add up.
    ================================================
    Overall: 7/10 - Its not bad. It works, maybe not 100% on its own, but def good when thrown into a mix of other supplements. I can see this amplify them. Also for the price you are paying its pretty cheap.

I would recommend these to people who are on a budget and want a small boost in test, however, if you can afford a better test booster, I would say, go for that.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Cheap
      getnbigr78
        October 4, 2013

Alrightly SR folks. Ready for my exciting review? Well here we go. First, I want to say thank you to Montego and the fine folks over at Finaflex for offering up these goodies for a nice 4 week run. This review will focus on Pure Test- Finaflex's strait up 3 gram DAA supplement.
      First, here's my profile. I started this on September 1st-
      Weight - 188lbs
      Height - 5' 9 1/2"
      Bf% - 9.5%
      Waist- 31 inches
      1 RM Incline Bench 275lbs
      Squats- 225 x 8 (butt to the ground)
      Diet- I came off my IF diet and went with 6-7 meals per day with 500+ calories per meal-mostly clean- when you eat that way most of your macros fall in place (with an emphasis on 200+ grams of protein daily.) My goal was to add mass.
      I included the basic support supps- men's daily, whey protein (RCSS) and Creatrona by Finaflex (review to follow.)

Profile-1 pill = 500mg of DAA- if you don't know what DAA is by now and what it is capable of doing (for us 30+ year olds) then please read one of the 3,000,000 reviews and threads on it.

Dosing- 6 pills at night before bed. Easy, but the one thing I didn't like was the fact that I would take all of these pills before bed, then have to wake up an hour later to pee.

Effectiveness-
      Now, I'd love to say that my strength went through the roof- but I can't. Whenever I try to lift heavy, I end up tweaking something and have to scale back a little- which happened to me several times during the month. It doesn't mean that I cut back on intensity though. I am just forced to use lower weight and slower reps while still hitting failure. I was able to hit a PR on Squats 1x 295lbs (butt to the floor) and hack squats- 540lbs x 3. I was also able to curl with the strait bar 135lbs x2, and was going to attempt 140lbs the next week (as this would have been a PR,) but elbow pain prevented me from doing so.
      Now this was a shocker- when I weighed myself a couple of days ago, I recorded an AM fasted weight of 200lbs even (this is the only way I weigh myself.) That's an incredible gain of 12lbs in the month. My waist increased to 32 inches and my BF% is right around 11%-12%. This is a real nice gain for a bulk for me. I was a little shocked- I was guessing a weight of 193-95 before I stepped on the scale, but I am noticeably bigger. I won't attribute all the gains to Pure Test, but I am sure that it played a role along with my diet, workout and supplementation.

Side Effects-
      Nothing crazy to report here other than a bunch of boners, mild increase in aggression and a towel next to my bed that got a lot of use.

Value- I got it for free but on nutraplanet.com its $11.81- that's outstanding value.

Montego requested that this be added to the review:
      Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
      Pure Test
      1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 4
      2) This product helped with body composition...4
      3) This product made me feel better overall...4
      4) This product increased my sex drive...5
      5) This product provided deep restful sleep...3
      6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...4

In conclusion, DAA is only as good as the company that sells it. Pure DAA measured out to the recommended dosage works for me. DAA will always be an off and on staple in my supplementation regime and I would recommend this one. If you are looking for a simple DAA supplement without breaking the bank (most range from $25-$40 with added stuff) then this is the right product for you.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Cheap
      • Always (blank) Goat Weed
      willyb87
        September 10, 2013

Alright guys this is my 1st review so here goes. Just want to give a shoutout to snagency and montego over at Finaflex for send me this and Black PCT to log and review.

Ingredients- Just one here, DAA at 500mg per pill. Everybody knows DAA is just a natural test booster nothing fancy here.

Taste-Comes in capsules so not a taste if you take it like that, but i always open my caps because i have trouble swallowing pills. If you mix it with a BCAA or something flavored like that its not bad almost non existent now if you put it in protein it makes it awful for some reason.

Effectiveness- I used this coming off of Halodrol cycle, started loading about 5 days before the end of cycle at 3grams a day. Its hard to say exactly how well this worked but my blood work all came back normal throughout the duration of PCT so im guessing it did what its supposed to.

Side Effects- Acne got pretty bad about week 3 but i always respond like that to anything with DAA in it, only other which isnt a bad thing is a slight increase in libido.

Value- You can find this as low as 12 and usually around 16 on most sites for 120 caps if you take the suggested studied dose(3.12g) then this comes out to about a 20 day supply so not too bad i guess.

Honestly id rather go with Dpol and spend the extra 8-9 bucks but if your looking to save a little this is a good way to go. Also as for the reps request gonna add in a quick rating system at the bottom.

Pure Test
      1) This product helped increase my overall strength...3
      2) This product helped with body composition...2
      3) This product made me feel better overall...4
      4) This product increased my sex drive...4
      5) This product provided deep restful sleep...2
      6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...3

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Cheap
        krystian
          September 2, 2013

Hi SR!

This is my formal review of FinaFlex's Pure Test, which I used as part of the FinaFlex Healthy Male Stack: Active Multi, Rev PCT Black, and Pure Test. I'll be adding reviews for the other components soon.

I would like to thank Montego for selecting me for this stack and I would also like to thank FinaFlex for creating such a quality product.

You can read my log "Krystian's FinaFlex Healthy Male Stack" in the supplement journals section for details on how I used it, diet, progress, and my stats at the beginning and end of stack.

Here are my ratings based on the format I was asked to use:

Please rate on a scale of 1-5:
        1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product helped increase my overall strength... 5
        2) This product helped with body composition...4
        3) This product made me feel better overall...5
        4) This product increased my sex drive...4
        5) This product provided deep restful sleep...3
        6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...5

To summarize some of what is in my log:

I experienced gains in stamina and strength across every exercise, and my body composition changed noticeably: I dropped 3.5 lbs, reduced my waist by 1/2 an inch, and my body is leaner.

Most impressive were my strength gains at the basic exercises: bench press, hammer press, overhead shoulder press, preacher curls, triceps extensions, squats. I literally was moving weights I haven't been able to since I was in my 20s and working out regularly - I'm 41.

Here is some basic information which I think would be helpful:

Dosing - 4 caps at night with full glass of water, shortly after a light meal/snack produced the best results. I did try 2 caps at lunch and 2 caps at night which did not produce the same effect.

The caps go down easy, no after taste, no upset stomach, no issues, problems, or negative side effects. Enhanced morning wood is also a side effect but, a positive one!

Comparison - I used Animal Stak 2 weeks prior to using the FinaFlex Stack.

The Animal Stak gave me some strength and stamina gains, and at the time I thought I was doing ok, and was considering running another one to try for heavier weights and a more intense workout.

Well, after using the FinaFlex Stack I see that those gains were pretty small compared to what I experienced in the past month with the FinaFlex. There's just no comparison, and I'll be sticking with FinaFlex.

Cost/Economy - the FinaFlex Pure Test can be bought for around 15/16 bucks for 120 caps, which based on 4 caps a day = 1 month supply.

NOTE:
        Animal Stak is around 35 bucks for a 21 day supply; even when you add the FinaFlex Rev PCT Black 22/23 to the Pure Test you spend a maximum of 39 bucks, so 4 extra bucks and you get another week and better results. It's a no brainer.

I recommend this product and I recommend this Stack: I'm still amazed at how much progress I made in one month.

So try it out, you will not be disappointed.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Cheap
        • Improved Stamina