Home > Categories > Vitamins > Essential Fatty Acids > Redefine > Finaflex ALC+CLA

FINAFLEX Finaflex ALC+CLA

Finaflex ALC+CLA FINAFLEX User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 67% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Finaflex ALC+CLA (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Finaflex ALC+CLA Thousands of Supplements! Buy Finaflex ALC+CLA
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Optimum Fish Oil Reviews
Fish Oil (19 Reviews)
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Reviews
Triple Strength Fish Oil (19 Reviews)
Universal Animal Omega Reviews
Animal Omega (18 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Fish Oil Reviews
Orange OxiMega Fish Oil (7 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

This product combines acetyl-L Carnitine and conjugate linoleic acid (CLA). It is a potent, non stimulant based cutting stack.

Finaflex ALC+CLA Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Finaflex ALC+CLA Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Only $15 For A Two Month Supply (1)
    Have you used Finaflex ALC+CLA? Submit your own Review!
    October 15, 2013

tree

Reviews: 4

Age: 24

October 15, 2013
    Meant for stacking, not a standalone fat burner

It's hard to gauge the effectiveness of a product that you don't feel kick in twenty minutes after taking it. I think that the multivitamin category is appropriate, even though it's only two.

I lost weight while taking this, though that was aided by taking PX Black at the same time, which is a stim-base fat burner. It's hard to say how much one contributed to the other, but I feel PX was doing the lion's share.

Fat Loss: 3/5
    Well, I lost weight while on it. I'd like to say "I lost weight because of ALC+CLA," but I don't know that for certain. It was, however, a part of a plan that worked, and I can't ignore that either.

Overall Body Composition: 3/5
    See above. I did manage to get stronger while losing weight, and I think I put on a little muscle while running this.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Would you recommend this product to family and friends: I would, with stipulations. Once their diet is in check, once their exercise routine is solid, then I would. But I'd also recommend a real thermo like PX Black first.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Only $15 For A Two Month Supply

Have you used Finaflex ALC+CLA? Submit your own Review!