This product has been reported as discontinued.

Finaflex 550-XD

By: FINAFLEX

Finaflex 550-XD is a Prohormone manufactured by Redefine. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Finaflex 550-XD?
Click to Expand

This *** is official!! CAN I STRESS THE WORD OFFICIAL! I took this stuff and went from 147lbs to 168lbs in a one cylce and only took half the recomended dose. The only things that i can say were wrong with this product is that I didnt *** for two or three day at a time and I had trouble sleeping.
  • Muscle Growth

To bad so sad. This was discontinued except overseas ($89, not worth it unless desperate). This product I stacked with H-Drol (discontinued) and had amazing results. After 2 weeks of use, I had immediate gains. I had intense energy throughout my workouts like I couldn't get enough. I have kept most of my mass after PCT. This product was great while it lasted.
  • Big Strength Gains

I am in my third week of using this product.I am very happy with the results as of yet.I tore a pec a few years ago and stopped lifting.Got back into it and started finaflex awhile later.I have increased bench the most.joint pains suck and im tired quite a bit.other than that its been good.very good product.drinkplenty of water and lift strong.good luck
avidrine420
Rep: -2

October 22, 2010

This stuff is awesome. I just finished my 4 week cycle and gained pounds. My strenth went through the roof. I could bench 225 about 5 times no assistance by this week i can throw it up 10 times easily. My swuat went up tremendously too along with leg press. Deadlift.. well my dumb self hasnt done deadlift in a few months. My arms grew just over 3/4" !!!! A few people asked if i was juicin. I would definately reccomend this to anyone who would buy it. I bought it for 70.00 on Amazon but i checked this week and the only ones left were like 92.00..... id just pay 70.00 but nothing more than that. Overall this product is awesome and i would use it again anytime. Maybe stack some oother PH with it!
  • Muscle Growth
  • Back And Shoulder Acne
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.