Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > Redefine > Finaflex 550-XD

FINAFLEX Finaflex 550-XD

Finaflex 550-XD FINAFLEX User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 14% (Mistrusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Finaflex 550-XD (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
49.95 Buy Finaflex 550-XD 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Finaflex 550-XD
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Axis Labs HyperTEST Reviews
HyperTEST (6 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Same Finaflex 550-XD or something different?
???Been doing research on PH, I did search on 550-Xd and in the review that was...

Finaflex 550-XD: Can I sell or trade 5 bottles of it?
I have 5 or so brand new/sealed bottles of this stuff from Redefine nutrition. T...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Finaflex 550-XD Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Finaflex 550-XD Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (5)
    • Big Strength Gains (4)
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Muscle Growth (2)
    • Too Expensive (2)
    • Back And Shoulder Acne (1)
    Have you used Finaflex 550-XD? Submit your own Review!
    November 28, 2010

Kapzanass1

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

November 28, 2010
     This *** is official!! CAN I STRESS THE WORD OFFICIAL! I took this stuff and went from 147lbs to 168lbs in a one cylce and only took half the recomended dose. The only things that i can say were wrong with this product is that I didnt *** for two or three day at a time and I had trouble sleeping.
    • Muscle Growth
    October 22, 2010

avidrine420

Reviews: 1

Age: 23

October 22, 2010
     This stuff is awesome. I just finished my 4 week cycle and gained pounds. My strenth went through the roof. I could bench 225 about 5 times no assistance by this week i can throw it up 10 times easily. My swuat went up tremendously too along with leg press. Deadlift.. well my dumb self hasnt done deadlift in a few months. My arms grew just over 3/4" !!!! A few people asked if i was juicin. I would definately reccomend this to anyone who would buy it. I bought it for 70.00 on Amazon but i checked this week and the only ones left were like 92.00..... id just pay 70.00 but nothing more than that. Overall this product is awesome and i would use it again anytime. Maybe stack some oother PH with it!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Growth
    • Back And Shoulder Acne
    March 13, 2010

Dogg

Reviews: 2

Age: 36

March 13, 2010
     To bad so sad. This was discontinued except overseas ($89, not worth it unless desperate). This product I stacked with H-Drol (discontinued) and had amazing results. After 2 weeks of use, I had immediate gains. I had intense energy throughout my workouts like I couldn't get enough. I have kept most of my mass after PCT. This product was great while it lasted.
      December 9, 2009

spankie214

Reviews: 1

Age: 33

December 9, 2009
       I am in my third week of using this product.I am very happy with the results as of yet.I tore a pec a few years ago and stopped lifting.Got back into it and started finaflex awhile later.I have increased bench the most.joint pains suck and im tired quite a bit.other than that its been good.very good product.drinkplenty of water and lift strong.good luck
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Big Strength Gains

Have you used Finaflex 550-XD? Submit your own Review!