This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Mass 550

Finaflex 1-Andro

By: FINAFLEX

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 4

Finaflex 1-Andro is a Prohormone manufactured by Redefine. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Mass 550
COMPARE SIMILAR

wjf9838
  December 2, 2011

This is an extensive review/log for anyone considering taking Finaflex 1-andro.
Everyone told me to workout for a while before attempting to take and
pro-hormones, so for 3 years I worked out consistently (5 times a
week) until I reached a point where I thought I had plateaued.

I ordered Finaflex 1-andro and the Revolution PCT.
As part of my stack I was also taking: AminoEnergy, creatine
monohydrate, creatine ester ethyl, BCAA's, glutamine, myofusion, OKG,
and casein.
I took 2 caps a day, one in the morning one at night for 30 days.

ALL weigh-ins in my log were done first thing in the morning
post-urination and a very accurate scale that weighs to the
hundredths. This is because I HATE when some retard eats a huge lunch
and sucks down 2 bottles of water and says "hey I've gained 3.5 lbs
since I weighed in 2 days ago, this must be working!"
Also, I'm not going to include my entire workout, just certain lifts
and some of the days so you can get an idea of any strength gains.

Day 1: Weight:163.3
Leg workout. Ultralow Squats 185 x 7 for 3 sets
*Noticed more joint cracking but thought it could just be in my head
since it just started.

Day 2: 163.2
Bent Bar Bicep Curl: 75 x 7 for 3 sets

Day 3: 164.3
Bench Press: 185 x 6 for 3 sets
*Joint cracking seems to be getting worse at this point, if it
continues I'm gonna start taking glucosamine/chondroitin.
*No other problems as of now.

Day 4: 164.1

Dumbell Military Press: 50 x 9, 50 x 8, 50 x 7

Day 9: 166.2
Ultra low squats: 185 x 8, 185 x 8, 195 x 8
*At this point I feel like the 1-andro is now fully in my system. For
the first week I did not really notice any feeling but now I feel much
more energized during my workouts.
*My libido does seem down a littile, not like tshat I can't get it up,
but rather I'm just not as horny as usual.
*Joint cracking is still very persistent despite taking glucosamine.

Day 10: 168.1
Bench: 165 x 10, 185 x 9, 195 x 5
**I have also noticed that my ENDURANCE has increased much more than
my overall strength. For example, in week one after I did 185 for 3
sets I would drop back down to 165 and only be able to do it 7 times
and then 5 times on the next two sets. Now, after doing my first 3
sets I am able to drop back down to 165 and rip out 10 reps for 2
sets.

Day 11: 169.5
Bicep Day
*I feel like my muscles are starting to recover much faster. I have
been switching up my routine and workouts to get more results which
normally put me out of commission for a few days for that muscle but
now I seem to be healing a little faster.

Day 12: 168.1
Took day off to recover

Day 13: 168.4
Bench: 165 x 10, 185 x 10, 195 x 5

Day 14: 169.2
Light shoulder day due to the fact that I had a double shift at work.

Day 15: 170.1
back/bicep day. Did not do bent bar curl so update on bicep strength to come.

Day 16: 170.9
Took day off due to the fact I had to work a double again. wtf.

Day 17: 170.8
Bench: 165 x 10, 185 x 10, 200 x 5

Day 18: 170.2
Ultra low squat: 185 x 8, 195 x 8, 205 x 8
*Libido seems to be a little lower. Nothing totally crippling, as in
sex is still possible but I am for sure not near as turned on as I
normally am.
*Joint cracking still continues and is start to get quite annoying/worrisome.

Day 19: 168.9

Day 24: 171.6
Ultra low squat: 185 x 10, 195 x 8, 205 x 8

Day 25: 172.3
Bent bar Curl: 75 x 10, 85 x 8, 95 x 6
*Libido is still down but has not gotten any worse. I am still fully
"functional" lol but just not as turned on still.

Day 26: 171.9
Military dumbell Press: 50 x 10 for 3 sets
*Strength seems to have peaked.

Day 27: 172.2

Bench: 185 x 10, 195 x 8, 200 x 6

Day 30: 172.6
Ultra low squat: 185 x 10, 195 x 8, 205 x 8

I am currently 20 days through my PCT and weight weight is still
holding strong at 172.0 as of today, Day 50.
Overall I think this product was effective but its no miracle pill and
considering all the other supps that I took with it it did not do
the job all on its own.

But yes, I would recommend it to any new comer to "pro-hormones" ( in its not s-drol) like myself. It is very mild and all of the side
effects were tolerable. To be honest, I thought the decreased libido
would be the worst part, but to me personally the joint cracking was
the most annoying part. I constantly felt like I was doing damage to
my joint, but now that I have been on PCT for 20 days the joint
cracking is totally gone.
If your a hardcore pro-hormone user I would not recommend this because
it prob wont do anything for you, but to a newb to "pros" like myself
I would recommend as a good starting point.
  • Joint Cracking

• MrAppleman
    December 2, 2011

Nice review, but about the glucosamine. Cartilage takes a while to grow, so usually glucosamine needs to be present for 6-8 weeks before joint relief is noticed.
  • Hanzo
    Rep: -60
    December 2, 2011

Actually, Glucosamine/Chondroitin takes 3 months just to assimilate into your system.
  • topsav
    Rep: -23

Did u see any balding?
  • topsav
    Rep: -23
    December 2, 2011

What dosage did you take??
  • wjf9838
    December 2, 2011

No, I didn't see any balding. The main negative side was joint cracking. I have run this one more time since this was posted. I ran it with DECA SARM Rd, both for 8 weeks with nolva for pct. I recommend using a SERM if you go any more than 4 weeks, and even at 4 weeks you could run a SERM mildly dosed for pct just to be safe. As I said in the review, I took 2 a day, split morning and afternoon.
MImonster
  January 28, 2014

I ran 6 weeks of 1-Andro dosed at 400mg ED (Wk.1) and 600mg ED (Wk.2-6). This is definitely a product that you need to dose higher than the bottle suggests in order to get decent results. I ran 2 bottles, dosing split to before breakfast and before dinner.

As with the basics, this is a very mild PH so you can't expect big, hulking gains. But the gains you make are easily maintained.

Over the 6 weeks, I put on around 8 lbs of lean muscle, no real water could be found. All major compound lifts (bench, deads, squats, cleans) went up between 15-25 lbs. These strength and bodyweight numbers maintained through PCT (which was Finaflex Revolution Black, 2 bottles).

Week 1: Didn't feel much of anything
Week 2: Strength started going up toward end of week, no real increases in bodyweight
Week 3-6: This is where the magic happened. Gains in strength and added bodyweight seemed to be coming every 2 or 3 days. Another plus was increased vascularity. Began to feel a slight shutdown (decreased sex drive) at the start of week 6.

Sides: Acne on upper arms/ delts. Nothing too substantial but I did notice the acne seemed to be deeper than what you'd normally associated with the regular stuff you get from workouts. But, I stress this, I'm pretty prone to this type of side.

Price: Can get expensive because you need to run 2 bottles and PCT. Expect somewhere in the neighborhood of $80 for the whole cycle and PCT.

Overall: Solid intro to PHs. I enjoyed my cycle and I think it was a quality product.
  • Size Gains
  • Strength
  • Lower Sex Drive
  • Oily Skin
  • Shoulder Acne

irishsoldier
  November 5, 2013

I decided to run 1-andro and bridge it into 1-alpha. This being said, the review is strictly on the 1-andro portion of my cycle which was the start.

I did not notice any real significant cons. Everything that happened was expected: Acne, Some stretch marks from rapid growth, lethargic, dry. I was doing a self defense class at college and I wrestled my whole life. I was so dry that when we were doing the grappling portion of the course and Jiu Jitsu aspect of control, I could not fully perform. Although lifting in general causes loss of flexibility, this was rough. Everytime I tried to get my legs on the outside, I felt like I had a Charley Horse. The bottoms of my feet also going very dry as well, random shocking pains there sometimes too if they were bent. Lastly, sex drive was low but I could still perform with no problems.

My bench went from 225 for 2 reps to 245 for 4 reps. This was shocking too me because my bench has been plateaued at 225 for years. Like, I remember taking pink magic when I was 17 and got my 1RM up to 225. It took me 3 years to get it back to 225 afterwards! This product worked perfectly for me. Literally saw everything that I had wanted to see. My maxes increased in all lifts. I had this drive in the rec center to keep going and going and keep pushing through. My chest became very defined, arms blew up and are still up, and just leaned me out.

Good product, very mild prohormone. I think it's a safer bet to get started with. PCT for it is PureTest and PCT Revolution Black. If running this product alone, I'd suggest getting another bottle for one solid run. However, if you are new to prohormones.. Get one bottle, I noticed all of these effects BEFORE I bridged it into 1-Alpha.

Hope this review helps
  • Size Gains
  • Strength
  • Increased Appetite
  • Joint Cracking
  • Lower Sex Drive
  • Lethargy
StitchEm32
  March 4, 2013

I would like to start off by letting everyone know that this is my first review. I have been lifting for a solid 3 years prior to using this product. I am 21 Years old. 5'7.

I ran this for 30 days, taking 2 caps a day. One in the AM with breakfast, and 1 at lunch (Noon) every day.

My Stack:
Finaflex 1-Andro
MusclePharm Combat Powder (2scoops)
Cellucor C4 (Pink Lemonade, loved the taste, 1 scoop)
Animal Flex
Milk Thistle

PCT: Redefine Revolution Black. 2 caps before bed, 30 days. I started 1 week after completion of cycle. I also continued my milk thistle.

Results:8

I'll get right to the point. Before starting this product I was 175 lbs, 15% body fat. My 10 rep max bench press was 265 lbs. My 1 rep max squat was 275 lbs.

After: 184 lbs. 12% body fat. Solid 9 lb lean gain. 10 rep max bench went up to 275, my squat went to 315. I have retained all of my gains, and it has been 30 days since completion of PCT.

I was eating at least 3500 calories a day, I looked back at my log, and I have multiple days in the 4000 range.
I lifted 6 days a week, with no cardio.

Effectiveness: 9

During the cycle, I began to feel the effects from this product around day 15. I do not know if it was maybe a placebo effect or not, but whatever it was I loved it. I felt aggressive in the gym, and excited/ anxious to hit the weights prior to the gym. My lifting partner was constantly bugging me about what I was taking, or why I was so motivated this month.

Also, prior to this supplement the days after leg day were terrible. I could be extremely sore. During the run of 1-andro, my recovery time was split in half. My legs would only be sore for a day or two, vs them being sore for 3-4 days prior to the cycle.

Side Effects:

Oily Skin:
My skin is normally very cooperative, but during the cycle, I noticed an increase in acne around my nose, and chest. I'm not talking an extreme case, I'm talking a couple pimples on my nose, and 4-5 on my chest. This was Abnormal for me.

Lack of Sleep:
I usually zonk right out at the end of the day, but during the month, I had to take 15 mgs of melatonin, 45 min prior to bed in order to get 6-7 hours of sleep each night. It was a pain in the ass. At first I thought it might be because I was taking my Pre Workout at the end of the day when I lift, so I started lifting in the morning, but still my sleep pattern was effected.

Appetite!!:
This product also boosted my appetite through the roof. I couldn't get enough food into me. I was eating at-least 3500 clean calories a day, and in my log I have multiple days in the 4000 range. This is my largest weakness, finding time to eat, and eating the right things. But during the cycle, I was extremely hungry, eating 4-5 times a day. This was def a plus.

Value: 8

I picked up my bottle at a small supplement store for 40 bucks. Online you can get it for a few dollars cheaper, I thought it was a good deal, plus the shop gave me half off of the PCT, so I had to.

Overall: 8

This product did everything I wanted it to do, I cannot complain. I was NOT looking for something that would give me insane results like Mdrol, because there were so many bad side effects, and no weight retain after. FinaFlex 1-andro gave me decent aggression, great recovery, and I have kept every bit of strength and weight. My sex drive stayed the same (high), and the oily skin was not hard to handle.

I would def recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a little boost in the gym, without sending their hormones through the roof, or suffering from side effects.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Size Gains
  • Strength
  • Mood Upper
  • Increased Appetite
  • Oily Skin

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.