This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Mass 550

Finaflex 1-Alpha

By: FINAFLEX

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Finaflex 1-Alpha is a Prohormone manufactured by Redefine. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Mass 550
FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

irishsoldier
  November 5, 2013

If anyone has read my previous review on 1-andro.. I bridged 1-andro into 1-alpha for a 2 month cycle.

Side supplements include:
Achilles Ultimate Joint Support
FishOil
One a Day Mens(Like a Boss)
Post Cycle Therapy:
2 Bottles of Pure Test along with PCT Revolution Black as my AI. Pure Test cycle extended longer.
--------------------------------------------------
Looking at my other review, 1-andro got me a lot of gains. Size, density, hardness of the muscle, significant strength gains.

Followed by me bridging it into Finaflex 1-Alpha... 1-andro got me to where I wanted to be and 1-Alpha freaking perfected it.
INGREDIENT PROFILES:
FINAFLEX 1-ANDROâ„¢
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one
110 mg

FINAFLEX 1-ALPHAâ„¢
1a-STERONEâ„¢"  (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one )- 190 mg

These compounds are extremely similar. A simple way to put it is that 1-Alpha has a superior absorbtion rate to the 1-andro, causing it to be a stronger compound.
--------------------------------------------------
All this being said.. I went from 205 to 209 on the 1-Alpha. My arms not only blew up but the definition in them is something that I have never had before. My body has always been stocky so my arms have looked out of proportion and smaller. Now I am finally catching up and adding the definition they deserve! I COMMAND YOU TO GROW!!!

All my lifts increased, muscular hardness, size, etc. Very effective run for me. It put me at a level where I have never been before, everything has just come together.
--------------------------------------------------
Cons: Acne, Dry Joints, Always hungry(lol).

I'd say that liver and organ supports are not neccessary on this supplement. It isn't methylated and seems pretty clean to me. If you want, keep some on the side just incase but I didn't have any issues.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • D Ensity
  • Strength
  • Lethargic
  • Hunger

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.