Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > Red X Labs > TestoXterone

Red X Labs TestoXterone

TestoXterone Red X Labs User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 0% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for TestoXterone (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy TestoXterone Thousands of Supplements! Buy TestoXterone
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

TestoXterone Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    TestoXterone Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Have you used TestoXterone? Submit your own Review!
    August 28, 2009

espence

Reviews: 1

Age: 36

August 28, 2009
     I heard about Testoxterone from a friend here in Boulder. He is a big time cyclist and uses it to better his endurance and power when riding his road bike up and down the hills here. Apparently its a pretty popular supplement among the cyclists here. Anyways, knowing that "endurance" is important for building muscle mass, I started taking it. And OH MAN!!! It's got to be the most powerful and effective supplement I have EVER taken. By far. So, I used 3 full bottles, back to back to back - a full 90 day cycle taking 3 pills every day - which is half what my friend uses. However for me, I guess it was enough. I've gained a solid 8 pounds and my strength is through the roof going from a 245 bench to 260 for reps. But the best part is that I LOOK so much bigger! The muscle pumps are incredible and I feel great. No real side effects except some over-aggression which is kinda nice for me actually.
    Anyways, 100% a good deal. Wish the price was lower but, I guess you get what you pay for.
    -Ed
    Reply #1:
    petey7408
    petey7408

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +3994
    I can't find much info on this product, but if this is a PH like its listed under, then you may be in a little trouble. Running 3 bottles in a row is a terrible idea especially when you didn't use a PCT.

Have you used TestoXterone? Submit your own Review!