TestoXterone

By: Red X Labs

espence
(0)

I heard about Testoxterone from a friend here in Boulder. He is a big time cyclist and uses it to better his endurance and power when riding his road bike up and down the hills here. Apparently its a pretty popular supplement among the cyclists here. Anyways, knowing that "endurance" is important for building muscle mass, I started taking it. And OH MAN!!! It's got to be the most powerful and effective supplement I have EVER taken. By far. So, I used 3 full bottles, back to back to back - a full 90 day cycle taking 3 pills every day - which is half what my friend uses. However for me, I guess it was enough. I've gained a solid 8 pounds and my strength is through the roof going from a 245 bench to 260 for reps. But the best part is that I LOOK so much bigger! The muscle pumps are incredible and I feel great. No real side effects except some over-aggression which is kinda nice for me actually.
Anyways, 100% a good deal. Wish the price was lower but, I guess you get what you pay for.
-Ed

• petey7408
    August 28, 2009

I can't find much info on this product, but if this is a PH like its listed under, then you may be in a little trouble. Running 3 bottles in a row is a terrible idea especially when you didn't use a PCT.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.