Sterone D3

By: Reaction Nutrition

Sterone D3 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Reaction Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Sterone D3?
Click to Expand
grind4it
Rep: 0

This stuff works. Seriously. I am not a big fan of the "Testosterone Boosters". In my humble opinion if you want to boost your test you need a needle and a long ester, followed by some good ol' fashion D-Bol. When it comes to this stuff I am a serious skeptic.

I stumbled into my favorite supplement store (Total Nutrition - Allen, TX) and the guy started telling me how great this stuff is; quickly I went on the defensiveness. The guy started telling me about the ingredients and threw out DHEA. I am currently taking a supplement for DHEA and I thought what the hell, ill give it a shot.

With in three days, I felt stronger and was getting a massive pump. The package has a 30 day supply. By the second week I was lifting heaver than normal and getting massive pumps.
At the end of the thirty days I had gained 8 LBS.
The only real side-effects I encountered was aggression and when I took it in the mornings, I was so freaking thirsty I could drink a gallon of water and still want more.
The only reason I am not giving this stuff 10, 10 & 10 is because I didn't keep all the muscle. I kept about 4-5LBS, which is still very good.
Bottom line it works. I would bet that this stuff gets puled off the market at some point. I don't believe the DHEA is the sizzle. My guess is the "Sterone D3" is the magic picksy Dust.
I was so impressed with this stuff that I am now trying Reaction Nutrition "Drive" and I am almost certain that at the end of my next cycle I will try the "Edge".
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aggressive
  • Thirsty

• Virtus
    December 27, 2011

This is similar to primordial performance's andro series of products.
    1 and 4-dhea (two of the ingredients) are precusors to testosterone, while a 3rd ingredient, 19-norDHEA converts in a 2-step process to the steroid nandrolone. The 4th ingrediient, divanil, is a common test boosting ingredient that impacts SHBG.

So yeah, there is an explanation for the pixie dust, unless you know something the manufacturers put in there that I don't....

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.