Reaction Nutrition Sterone D3

Sterone D3 Reaction Nutrition User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 8% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for Sterone D3 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
40.99 Buy Sterone D3 Thousands of Supplements! Buy Sterone D3
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Sterone D3 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Sterone D3 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Aggressive (1)
    • Thirsty (1)
    Have you used Sterone D3? Submit your own Review!
    December 27, 2011

grind4it

Reviews: 2

Age: 42

December 27, 2011
     This stuff works. Seriously. I am not a big fan of the "Testosterone Boosters". In my humble opinion if you want to boost your test you need a needle and a long ester, followed by some good ol' fashion D-Bol. When it comes to this stuff I am a serious skeptic.

I stumbled into my favorite supplement store (Total Nutrition - Allen, TX) and the guy started telling me how great this stuff is; quickly I went on the defensiveness. The guy started telling me about the ingredients and threw out DHEA. I am currently taking a supplement for DHEA and I thought what the hell, ill give it a shot.

With in three days, I felt stronger and was getting a massive pump. The package has a 30 day supply. By the second week I was lifting heaver than normal and getting massive pumps.
    At the end of the thirty days I had gained 8 LBS.
    The only real side-effects I encountered was aggression and when I took it in the mornings, I was so freaking thirsty I could drink a gallon of water and still want more.
    The only reason I am not giving this stuff 10, 10 & 10 is because I didn't keep all the muscle. I kept about 4-5LBS, which is still very good.
    Bottom line it works. I would bet that this stuff gets puled off the market at some point. I don't believe the DHEA is the sizzle. My guess is the "Sterone D3" is the magic picksy Dust.
    I was so impressed with this stuff that I am now trying Reaction Nutrition "Drive" and I am almost certain that at the end of my next cycle I will try the "Edge".
    Pros:
    Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    This is similar to primordial performance's andro series of products.
    1 and 4-dhea (two of the ingredients) are precusors to testosterone, while a 3rd ingredient, 19-norDHEA converts in a 2-step process to the steroid nandrolone. The 4th ingrediient, divanil, is a common test boosting ingredient that impacts SHBG.

So yeah, there is an explanation for the pixie dust, unless you know something the manufacturers put in there that I don't....

Have you used Sterone D3? Submit your own Review!