Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > QNT > RipTek v2 > Reviews

RipTek v2

By QNT
RipTek v2 QNT
5.9/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Ranks #79 of 81 (better than 3%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

FlashSunday

this product is not impressing or effective

Alright guys, this will be my review on the product RIPTEK v2 by QNT. I received this product through the expert reviewers program. I took this product with my usual taurine, cissus, protein, BCAA's, lypolyze (non stim fat burner), and erase Pro.

I would like to thank QNT for the opportunity...

I would like to thank QNT for the opportunity to offer a fair and honest review on this product.

Ingredient Profile:

CAPSISHRED XII - THERMOGENIC FAT LOSS ACCELERATOR COMPLEXCAPSIMAX PLUS BLEND (A PROPRIETARY BLEND CONTAINING CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS, CAPSIMAX CAPSICUM FRUIT EXTRACT AND PIPERINE (BLACK PEPPER FRUIT EXTRACT) 424 Mg

------------Effectiveness (5/10)-------------

Weight Loss (4/10):
The bottle given to me was enough to test this product for roughly 22 days at the recommended dosage of 3 caps twice per day. For the first 12 days of using this product, I kept my diet at a static norm, but for the last 10 days of the run I switched to a slow carb diet, which was basically meat, vegetables, and beans. No fruit, dairy, or white carbs were allowed. I followed my normal exercise routine 4-5 days of weight lifting and little to no cardio ;P

The first 12 days of using this product my weight fluctuated plus or minus 1 lb from daily weighings with my normal weight being 222 lbs. For the last 10 days, following the diet I was on diet with a cheat day as recommended on Saturday.
The first week of slow carb I dropped 4 lbs to 218. At the time I am writing this review, almost through my second week, I am down to about 215-216. Thats a total loss of 6-7 lbs in the 11 days I've been on the diet. This, I think, shows the importance of diet above anything else. I was very strict with my diet days, but on my cheat day I ate whatever I wanted.

Thermo properties/Appetite Suppressant(6/10):

The thermo effect of this product was hit or miss. Some consider thermo feelings to be "side-effects". However, to a certain extent I consider them "working effects." I took doses with food and some without food and didn't really notice any negative effects or consistant increase in body temperature, no noticeable increased heart rate ect.

Appetite Suppressant was noticable but not to the degree that it was once I added the lipolyze into the equation. When I was not following my slow carb diet, I noticed I was getting full faster eating the same portions, and I wasn't particularly hungry in between meals as often.

I did also experience a slight niacin flush from time to time on this product, not saying that's good or bad it just is what it is.

-------------Taste/Dosing (9/10)-------------

You only had to take this product twice a day, albeit 3 caps each time. They were relatively small so that wasn't a problem at all. Tastewise there really wasn't any, but you could smell the capsicum and pepper in them :)

----------------Price (3/10)-----------------

This is where this product gets a little ridiculous. The cheapest place I could find this was for 43.00 per bottle. That's for a 22 day supply! Two bucks a day for a thermo
fat burner that isn't hot and doesn't make you lose weight that effectively. You can still snap up a bottle of OEP, Recreate, Lean Extreme,ect a thirty day supply for between 30-35 bucks.

This makes Riptek v2 cost TWICE as much as most other products and it doesn't even compare in regards to effectiveness.

--------------Overall (4/10)-----------------

I've said in previous reviews that I don't factor in price as much to a final overall rating if the product is effective. Well.....this product is not impressing
or effective in my mind so price most definitely factors in, especially when the price is about twice that of the industry average. I understand that in stores everything cost more, but looking online strictly, it just doesn't compare. Looking through my local GNC's, they carry Testek but not Riptek or Hydravol? I think there may be a reason for that.

I always feel bad for leaving a negative review but I'm not going to lie, this product was ineffective and unimpressive and I wouldn't pay more than 10-15 bucks for what I got from it. For these reasons I cannot recommend this product.

Blade410

Nice Review FLASH!

FlashSunday

Posted March 30, 2012
Thanks BLADE!!! Haha it is kind of ridiculous to call each other by those names now that I can associate a person with the name.

Posted March 30, 2012
moooovin' on up! i feel like this is a horse race and flash is behind but moving quickly down the track taking no prisoners.

MMAFreak

It is a mediocre product at best at a ridiculously high price point

Big thanks to the ER program and to QNT for supplying the free products to review.

--Overview--

--Overview--

So what we have here is a pretty typical run of the mill fat burner/thermogenic supplement. To be honest upon looking at the package this product struck me as being very Muscletech like. It claims to be an "Adipokine Stimulator" and that it is clinically researched to "Burn up to 12x more calories!" So right off the bat I was a bit skeptical of this product.

--Ingredient Profile 4/10--

NIACIN 90 Mg 500%

As most of you know by now you are going to lose serious points in this category with me right off the bat for using a proprietary blend. You can have the most amazing list of ingredients in the world but if they are all underdosed you are going to get nothing out of it. I also found it a bit confusing that caffeine showed up twice on the list. Once as part of the CapsiShred XII prop blend and then again at the bottom. I am also not a big fan of the addition of a hearty dose of Niacin. But I will get more into that a little later. Overall this to me was not a very impressive profile of ingredients.

--Effectiveness 4/10--

So I ran this for a whole 22 days since that is all a bottle of this product will last at the recommended dosage. Which I really don't understand but whatever. So I ran Riptek V2 in conjunction with a moderate carb, low fat, high protein diet and tried to stay about 400-500 calories below maintenance for the duration. I did allow myself a cheat meal now and then (probably five of them in 22 days). But other than that I stayed pretty on point.

For me this products effects felt pretty much like taking straight caffeine and niacin. I got the niacin flushing every time I took this product and sometimes it was so bad that I felt like my skin was smoldering. Crashing became an issue after the second dose and made days where I worked out in the evening difficult to get through.

As far as the effects on my body composition there wasn't much to write home about. I went down from 215 to 211 in the 22 days I ran this product. I also kept tabs on the next three weeks without this product and I went from 211 to 207. So I actually lost the same amount of weight in the same time frame without the aid of any fat burner. I realize that there are variables that can affect these results but my diet and exercise stayed pretty consistent through the whole six weeks.

I will say that Riptek definitely helped with the appetite and craving control. But I don't know that it was any more effective than taking straight caffeine.

--Taste/Dosing 8/10--

Well they are pretty tiny caps with no smell to speak of and you take three of them twice daily on an empty stomach. So pretty simple in the dosing department.

--Value--

Well I suppose that there might be someone out there who thinks that $45 plus shipping would be a good deal for 22 days worth of Riptek. But I can tell you that I am not one of them. With the inexpensive ingredient profile and small quantities these guys are just laughing all the way to the bank when you buy a product like this for $50. I certainly appreciate the opportunity to try this out for free but there is no way I would buy this product unless the price point was cut in half.

--Final Thouhgts--

Well to recap this review in a nutshell. It is a mediocre product at best at a ridiculously high price point. Definitely don't recommend this one to my homies at SR.com.

• Bottle Only Lasts 22 Days

Posted June 3, 2012
    Damn it I fat fingered it

This product has potential, like most others I suppose

Here is my review as an Expert Reviewer for the product RipTek V2 by QNT. Thanks QNT for allowing some of the expert reviewers to try this product free of charge!

^Ingredient Profile^: (Lot of Fancy Words)

CAPSISHRED XII - THERMOGENIC FAT LOSS ACCELERATOR COMPLEXCAPSIMAX...

^Ingredient Profile^: (Lot of Fancy Words)

^Effectiveness^: 5/10
    I would first like to state that this bottle only lasted me 22 days per the recommended dosage of 6 caps a day. But I'm pretty sure I got all the effects that this product was going to give in that time span, so another bottle wasn't necessary.
    I started this product one month after my PCT from Havoc, and was using this in conjunction with a really healthy diet and focused more on high intensity cardio than weight lifting during this 3 week period. The first day I took it, I dosed 2 pills in the morning and went to work. I felt a little warmer when I got to work and felt a little kick from the caffeine (I'm stim intolerant in most cases)
    Then about 4 hours later I dosed another 2 pills, then 3 more hours after that I dosed another 2 pills, a total of 6 per day. I kept the dosing protocol the same throughout this bottle. That first day I noticed my appetite was supressed somewhat, had actually a little more 'jittery' energy than normal that day, and my cardio session that afternoon was normal, maybe a little more sweat than usual. Sleep was normal that night.
    Those effects basically lasted about 5-7 days, with the occasional niacin flush that I would get an hour after consuming the product,but that also went away. Other supplements I used during this time was Supress-C, Protein, Multi-vitamins, and Fish Oil. Also a T-booster, but that was towards the first 3 days only.

During the 22 days I took this product, my weight went from 204lbs to 199lbs. A 5 pound drop seemed great, but I don't think I can contribute it all to this product. Like I stated earlier, I was focusing a lot more on cardio, my calories never exceeded 2000 per day, and I would like to say the Supress-C was doing the majority of the work.

The first week was great because it helped supress my appetite, but that soon went away. I was feeling warmer in general in regards to the thermogenic properties involved in this product, but that also was short lived. I would have generally increased the dosage, but since I was given only one bottle, and was following directions, I stayed with the plan I had created.

^Price^: 3/10
    This product was underdosed in my opinion, and is priced pretty heavily. I found it online for $45.00, and thats for 22 days at the dosage I was taking. Really pricey for a product that was a lackluster. If this was a discount supplement, something around $20.00 for a month supply, I could see it being 'maybe' worth it, but once again, you would have to increase the dosage after a week to keep the effects up.

^Overall^:5/10
    This product has potential, like most others I suppose. It should be cheaper, the ingredient profile needs to be tweaked with a bit more, and perhaps the right amount of pills per bottle to make it a actual 30-day supply. I did lose 5 pounds during this time, and I would like to say that this product had a factor in that. I guess a true test of this product would be to live completely normal and see if weight is lost during that time, but that isn't how I roll to be honest.

Once again, thanks QNT, and I hope with some of this feedback you can comeback with a RipTek V3 and possibly rival Oxy Elite Pro!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Felt Effects The First Week
    • Bottle Only Lasts 22 Days

Keith
    (-2)

Overall I am a big fan of RIPTEK V2

I have been taking RIPTEK V2 for just under three months now. I am using RIPTEK to help aid me in losing weight, some serious weight. I currently weigh 365 and have dropped thirty-five pounds in the time while taking RIPTEK V2. I take the suggested serving (3 caps) first thing in the morning about 30 min before I do cardio, abs and calves 5 days a week. I shoot for 45 min on the pre-core or treadmill and rotate crunches and leg lifts.
    Using RIPTEK V2 has got me through some ruff cardio days, those days when I just didn't want to get started. After a few minutes of exercise I felt good and remembered why I was there. I also use RIPTEK V2 (2 caps) about thirty min before my pm workout. I do heavy weights each body part once a week to failure. I feel that RIPTEK V2 has helped me power through some hard workouts while burning more calories.
    One thing I have noticed is that I don't get a jittery feeling or a feeling or nervousness or unease while taking RIPTEK V2 like I have with others thermogenics or pre-workouts. I have also taken a week off to see if there would be some grumpiness or withdrawal and was happily surprised that this didn't happen. Overall I am a big fan of RIPTEK V2 and truly believe it has been a key in my success. I plan to continue to use RIPTEK through my entire transformation. My goal is about 100 more pounds while maintaining the muscle that I have.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Jitters
    • Helped With Hunger
    • Total Content Is Now 135 Caps
    • Felt Effects The First Week