This product has been reported as discontinued.

Fat Smack Reviews

By: Purus Labs

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Fat Smack is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Purus Labs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

May 10, 2013

I purchased Fat Smack from the online store called Lockout Supplements for $27.95

Manufacturer Purus labs

Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg 100
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 18mg 100
Zinc (as zinc methionine) 15mg 100
Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex 410mg
-1,3,7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methylhexane (a naturally occurring constituent of geranium oil)
-Green Tea Extract (60% pure EGCG) 500mg
-Cissus Quadrangularis (5% ketosteroids) 300mg
-Piperine (98% pure extract from piper nigrum, fruit) 5.05mg
-Capsaicinoids (95% pure extract from capsicum annuum) 1mg

Fat Smack Ingredients Other ingredients: ginger root, magnesium stearate, silica.

Fat Smack Directions from PURUS LABS Take 1 capsules to assess tolerance. If tolerance permits, you may take 2 capsules. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24 hour period. Sensitive users should consume with food. Do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.

Taste - There is no taste, it is a capsule, unless you decide to take on an emtpy stomach a I have heard people complain of a peppery burn in their stomach. I would normally take this product approx 1 hour before the gym at 7 am.

Effectiveness 10/10
I have tried several weightloss supplements but I have had the best results with Purus Labs Fat Smack and I would choose
this brand over the rest. I would notice an increase in body temperature, not to the point where I was sweating but a general warm feeling. When I would be at the gym and either lifting weights or on the treadmill sweating would increase and overall body temperature. I eventually started to take 2 pills per serving and experienced an even greater increase in body temp and sweating. What I enjoyed most about this product is the appetite suppression. You don't feel the cravings to snack on food. Sometime I wouldn't be hungry for 8 hours but I new I needed to eat my servings of protein every 3 hours. This appetite suppression comes in handy when your friends around you are snacking on cheeseburger and you are completely eating a small portion of protein without the side of fries or worse. I also notice a loss in weight. At the same time I increased my cardio from twenty minutes of running to 40-45 minutes of running and at the same time was monitoring my calorie intake as well as carbs/protein. I had many friends come up to me and ask me how much weight I loss. I'm 6'2 and normally weigh approx 200 lbs, I quickly dropped to 186 lbs and I had about 3-4 people ask me how I accomplished that.

Side-effect - Other than an increase in body heat and sweating which is normal when your busting your butt at the gym anyway sometimes when out to dinner, I would occasionaly feel warmer. I also noticed that after taking a dose, about an hour later I would be very thirsty and was drinking 3-5 12 oz bottles of water for the next 4-5 hours. Without water, I would get that dehydrated feeling with a slight headache. I never experienced any stomach upset or dizziness.

Overall 10/10
This product was exactly what I was looking for and I was surprised with the results. It was more than I expected. The increase in energy boost was a nice addition also. I would recommend this supplement to people and I will continue to use it as needed in the future.

• No Crash
  • Clean Energy
  • Strong Thermo
      June 15, 2012

Please observe that this is a review for Fat Smack XR -- which is currently not in the SR review section, which is why I had to put this review under the original Fat Smack.

To start, I would like to thank Grambo and the team over at Purus Labs for allowing me to test this product free of charge via their Facebook giveaway. I was lucky enough to be one of the first 50 people to "Smack my Fat" and I must say that I was extremely impressed with Fat Smack XR. While I was taking Fat Smack XR, I stacked it with PES Alpha T2 to maximize the results, and my diet was also based on Petey's recomp article. So I wasn't cutting which is why the weight loss wasn't extreme, but I will explain my results later. Now to the review...

Fat Smack XR Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 45
    Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) – 5000 IU
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 60mg
    Controlled Sympathomimetic Psychoactive Adrenal Stimulant Complex: 410mg
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (as caffeine anhydrous and controlled release enteric coated caffeine pellets), 2-amino-4-methylhexane
    Green Tea extract (std. min. 60% EGCG) (leaf) – 500mg
    Cissus quadrangularis extract (20:1) (std. min. 5% Ketosteroids) (root) – 300mg
    Black Pepper extract (std. min. 98% Piperine) (fruit) – 5mg
    Chili Pepper extract (std. min. 90% capsaicinoids and 55% capsaicin) (fruit) – 2mg
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica, FD&C red #3, titanium dioxide, FD&C yellow #6, FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1.
    In comparison with the original Fat Smack, this is what Purus Labs improved (copied from Grambo's original post on Fat Smack XR)
    1. Fixed the original problem of upset stomach/GI issues when on an empty stomach.

After some testing we determined that the problem was not the capsaicin as originally thought. We determined it was actually the added minerals in the product (Iron, iodine, zinc and selenium). This allows the product to now not need to be taken with food as well as not make you feel sick.

2. Make the stimulant components last longer throughout the day

We swapped approximately half the caffeine anhydrous per serving to an enteric coated, delayed release caffeine anhydrous beadlet, thus creating a 2-teir stimulant effect providing a less acutely pronounced stimulation in exchange for a smoother more sustained stimulant effect.

The dosing for Fat Smack XR is very similar to other thermo's/fat burners. Start with 1 pill upon waking until your tolerance is assessed and add 1 pill later in the day. Then bump it up to 2 in the morning and another 5-6 hours later. Sensitive users should consume with food.
    -The pills are medium sized, gelatin pills with a black and red color...very cool looking pills and easy to get down

Effectiveness: 9
    I have taken multiple fat burners/thermo's like the very popular USP Labs OxyElite Pro and others like Lipo 6 Black, Hydroxycut, etc. Fat Smack XR is right on par with OEP to me. From the first dose to the last, this product delivered every time. I must add that I'm a very stimulant tolerant person and a lot of fat burners/thermo's don't effect me, but I can say with certainty that Fat Smack XR delivers even to the most stim tolerant people.

Energy – The initial morning dose always provided me with the most energy (like it should) within 15 minutes of taking it. A little jittery, but the energy was still fairly clean in my opinion. I could also see where Purus Labs was going with the time release addition; after the initial energy surge, about 2-3 hours later I would get another energy surge which was great and I wish more supplement companies would adopt this aspect when creating their fat burners.

Thermo – Be warned that this product will make you sweat hard! Granted I work in a bank so I'm in a shirt and tie all day, but I swear I could not stop sweating. I was constantly craving water and occasionally had to step outside to cool down a bit. You can definitely feel the great thermo qualities this product contains.

Mood – I hate my job to say the least, but after taking Fat Smack XR, my mood always seemed to elevate. Of course there were days where my mood was unable to be affected by FSXR because of my professional situation, but most of the time, especially during the weekends, I always seemed to be in a great mood.

Fat Loss: The most important factor that y'all have been waiting for. I started my recomp at 182.5 lb's with a 34 inch waist. Please keep in mind that I was not cutting and I was following Petey's recomp diet, but I still managed to drop down to 178.0 (4.5lb loss unintentionally). I leaned out considerably in my chest, back, arms, and midsection...I also have a 32.5 inch waist now which is more then I was expecting.

The only side effect I felt from Fat Smack XR is that sometimes I would feel this peppery burn in my stomach, but this only happened when I didn't take it with a full glass of water (which is what they emphasize on the bottle) I recommend downing these pills with 16-20 oz of water to prevent this.

Value: 9
    You can buy Fat Smack XR for $25-$30 online depending on what retailer you purchase from. This is in the same price range as most fat burners, if not cheaper. There are 90 pills in one bottle which is a 30 day supply if you follow the 3 a day protocol, but if you're sensitive to stims, you could easily make this product last for 45+ days.

Overall: 9
    Purus Labs has done it again by creating an outstanding product. Like I stated before, this is on the same level as the beloved OEP and I will definitely be taking this product again and next time for a full 8 week cycle. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a fat burner outside of OEP, but please remember to take these pills with a lot of water! Based on the effectiveness and value, this supplement is hard to pass up on.
    • No Crash
    • Clean Energy
    • Enhanced Mood
    • Strong Thermo
    • Extended Release In Energy
    • Peppery Burn In Stomach

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.