D-Pol

By Purus Labs
D-Pol Purus Labs
9.0/10
(Weighted average based on 68 Reviews)

Ranks #1 of 113 (better than 100%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Usage Question:

Best method to use this product?

I have been doing a lot of research on DAA in general and have been finding mixed data on its use. I am choosing d-pol because of its ingredient profile and plenty of positive feedback. I have heard of users using it straight for eight weeks while others have run it for only four. In addition, those who done run it for four weeks claim they do so because of the possible side effects associated with estrogen increase in response to testosterone increase.

My main question is what would be the optimal method of using this?

Please note that when i do use this product I will be stacking it with kre-alkalyn, up your mass by mhp, and erase pro by PES. Furthermore, if i only run it for four weeks, I will follow it up with a four week cycle of Test Freak by Pharma Freak as this is a common method used by the four week users.

All feedback (advice, comments) is welcome and a special thanks to everyone who helps.

WarMachine

Posted January 27, 2013
I would run it 4 weeks. 8 weeks seems like a little much in my book and when I was given advice by Virtus on how to run this it was 4 weeks on 2 off and if you want another 4 weeks on. I personally think that any raise in estrogen would be negligible due to the amount of testosterone that is being raised but if you want to make it more effective and do throw in Erase (There are no reviews on Erase Pro so I can't speak on its effectiveness) than your estrogen would not raise at all (Due to it being an AI).
That looks like a pretty sick stack by the way D-Pol and Erase would keep any gain BF to a minimum while the clean carbs and calories from Up your mass would put on some good size gains.

Good luck man

Posted January 27, 2013
everyone ive heard from has ran it 8 weeks on 4 off. erase helps keep the estro levels down. some people have experienced a small loss of BF while bulking taking both dpol and erase, both for 8 weeks.

WarMachine

Posted January 27, 2013
Thanks a bunch Lifeo, this is the method i actually had in mind but needed some secondary opinions.

As a quick side note, erase pro is essentially a more conentrated form of the original erase with some added ingredients that supposedly help reduce cortisol. The little feedback it has recieved has been positive so i have high hopes for the supplement. Once again thanks Lifeo.

As for your advice slysteps, not that I am saying your wrong, but 8 weeks does seem somewhat excessive even with an AI. Perhaps once I have more experience with DAA I will consider the 8 week route. In any case thanks for the feedback. BTW, wise move on the clen avoidance. Just work hard and eat right.

GO PATS!!!

Posted January 27, 2013
Well apparently it typically will take 4 weeks to really start feeling the full effects of a test booster. I guess that's why people typically run it for 8 then cycle off for 4. I dunno far to much about it. But im gonna do it for 8. We will have to compare notes at the end

Posted January 27, 2013
Sly- the only thing we know about DAA is that 3.2grams of it daily, in the morning, raises testosterone 42%. We don't know more than that. Everything else anyone says is abitrary- just like "feeling a test booster after 4 weeks"...that is arbitrary, it would be different depending on each individual and each different test booster. You cannot lump them all into 4 weeks till you feel it so add 4 to that.

Heck when you pin real AAS, or take PHs, you might not "feel"/"see" results immediately, but you get anabolic benefits immediately with the first dose.

Not trying to knock anyone or what they are doing, but I think running anything 8 weeks straight you should put a lot of thought into whether its a good idea/even effective in the first place.

Posted January 27, 2013
Oh, and the time frame for the 3.2g's for a 42% gain in testosterone was in 12 days. No one knows if you reach saturation at that point and stop getting a good return on increasing time/doseage, or what.

Posted January 28, 2013
so youre saying take this with breakfast for it to be more effective and not pre workout as instructed on the bottle? i mean i guess thatd make sense. and im not versed enough in all this to say much. just repeating what ive heard and seen others say they did or experienced. youre obviously far more knowledgeable than me on the matter. i figured id run it for two and see how it ends up.

Reinger

Posted January 28, 2013
What V is saying is that the only controlled study that we have had to go by was 3g dosed daily in the morning, and it was shown to raise test levels by 42% after day 10. That's not to say it will for you or I, it will have a different effect on each individual. As far as dosing, dpol is to be dosed pre work out due to the addition of the pump product added. It will be a few years until we nail down all the science behind DAA. There are Sony too many variables. All we can do is share our experiences. We really can't tell each other what it will do for another. I ran straight DAA and Animal

Posted January 28, 2013
Well, I'm not discounting personal experience. But if you want to talk about what exactly we know for sure as to how, when, and for how long to take this stuff scientifically/medically- then the numbers I put up are what we know for sure...everything else is broscience- but not in a negative way.

Check out my profile. I have a link to a thing I wrote on DAA science.

But- all t boosters are different, and we know this stuff works within 12 days. Plus most tboosters being felt in 4 weeks doesn't mean they should be run 8. Plus everyone is going to react differently, feel it differently, with each compound.

Reinger

Posted January 28, 2013
Stak for six weeks and loved it. D pol will be next starting on the first along with Animal again. I will be sure to share my experience as I hope you do Sly as well.

i read that v.
my attention span has been lacking lately but i skimmed it and it was interesting what i took in lol. dont hate me for that. but i completely understand and you are very right. ive had my mind set on 8 weeks for to long. so ill give that a go. see how it feels and go from there. but im definitely keeping what youve said in mind. and i will be reading your dissertation soon as well.

+reps for you and reigner

No worries sly!