Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > Pure Solutions > Pure IGF Ultimate

Pure IGF Ultimate

By Pure Solutions
Pure IGF Ultimate Pure Solutions
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

jaguar08's Pure IGF Ultimate Review

Fellas this is an absolute must have if you are looking to grow muscle and therefore gain weight. I used this along with a nice blended protein,creatine monohydrate and glutamine. Obviously I worked very hard in the gym but igf-1 played a large role in massive gains in strength and 15 lbs of muscle in one month. The main ingredient deer antler velvet extract. Go on epuresolutions.com to read about the product and wikipedia.org to read about igf-1. Check it out and you will not be disappointed. If you are interested in trying this product buy it from bodybuilding.com and you will save about $ 20.00 a bottle.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Weight Gain

Posted November 8, 2011
Igf has to be injected to be effective. And deer antler velvet is not actually igf, it is supposedly the "closest thing" to it in nature...which means nothing because even small rearrangements of molecules in these compounds drasticly change them and their effects.

Not saying you didn't get those gains, but I think it was more your hard work than this product bro.

V

Posted November 8, 2011
I mean no disrespect to you as I am somewhat of a novice at supplements.I have done my homework on this though. I believe it does work partially because of the way it is ingested through the sublingual gland and it goes through the anterior pituitary gland. This is where growth hormone is released into the bloodstream, which stimulates the liver to produce igf-1 which stimulates systemic body growth. The directions on the bottle tell you to let it absorb under your tongue for 90 seconds. Just something to think about!!!

Posted November 8, 2011
You gave your own review a thumbs down...and also a perfect ten....I dont get it....?

Posted November 8, 2011
Hey bro- I dont mean any offense either I hope I didnt come across that way.

Here is my take on the sublingual- I completely agree that sublinguals work, however not with this stuff.

First, they are saying that this is close to, or is, IGF, not that it stimulates production (from what Ive read). The only thing that stimulates the release of HGH (and thus IGF in the liver and muscles as you correctly stated) are GHRPs and GHRHs. You can read in my profile a link where I discuss them. I am also logging a research experiment on "lab rats" you can read for more information about GH/IGF. All of these compounds must be injected, they just do not work sublingually or all of us doing these "experiments" would use them that way, trust me, pinning in the stomach 3-4x daily gets annoying.

This doesn't even broach the fact that this stuff isn't even IGF or HGH itself. It is neither. It is supposed to be "chemically similar in structure" and whatnot. As I said before, this can mean that it is absolutely different, giving no or completely different effects, based on rearranging one single part of the molecule.

I have done a lot of research on GH/IGF as well, it is simply not something that you can take a pill or have dissolve sublingually. It doesn't work that way, unfortunately, cause it would be awesome if it did. I mean, don't you think they would prescribe HGH to people sublingually instead of with intramuscular injections if they could for prescription uses?

Here is the last thing- I have been using GH peptides (on a lab rat of course) for going on two months now. This is the real injectable sh**. Ive gained, MAYBE 2-3lbs of weight. Ive lost fat for sure, but GH/IGF doesn't lead to astronomical gains in short periods of time like AAS/PH steroids will. It just doesn't do it on a physiological level, doesn't work that way.

Anyways, I am more than interested in reading what sources you have demonstrating that this works, because all that I have ever read is stuff put out there by the companies making it and that BS when the NFL banned it....which is funny because he failed a test for AAS steroids and blamed it on a GH/IGF product.

Posted November 8, 2011
Thanks Virtus for the interesting debate :). As I stated in the original review I read what epuresolutions.com said about their own product and then searched igf-1 on wikipedia.org and read their info and their references named at the bottom of the page. Thanks for your interesting thoughts and share them with me any time. I will always listen because I want to learn.

Posted November 9, 2011
Good discussions about this stuff is what makes thiks site so great!