Vectron

By: ProSource

Vectron is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by ProSource. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with Vectron?
Click to Expand
CaptHowdy
  March 28, 2012

I ordered the Chocolate flavor of Vectron from ProSource.net during a BOGO deal.

Taste (8/10) The taste was pretty solid. Mixed with milk or water, it was sort of like drinking Nesquick.

Effectiveness (6/10) I honestly didn't notice much.

Value (6/10) I got mine during a buy one get one deal, so it wasn't bad. The tub says that you get 42 servings, but to get a good serving of protein, you have to use at least two scoops. $25 for 21 servings is what I got and that's not good enough for me.

Effectiveness (6/10) I honestly didn't notice much.

Overall (7/10) It was an "ok" protein. I've definitely had better. The calories are low, which makes it good on a cut cycle. However at 10g of protein per serving, you have to take more to get a good dose of protein.
  • Low Calorie

I was able to purchase the 3lb. tubs at BOGO and chose the strawberry flavor. I did not intend for this protein to satisfy my overall requirements for the day. I used it as stated on the label which is Once in the morning about 20 min before a meal and once in the afternoon following the same protocol. The only adjustment I made was to double the scoops. I have so far used it every day for about 1 month and finished the first tub. I like the results in the mirror and the comments I receive. The strawberry taste wonderful to me and I am thinking about ordering two more tubs before they are gone for smoothies, etc.

I did a lot of research on the product before hand and fully understood its purpose before I ordered. If you are looking for something with large amounts of protein per scoop this is not your product. If however you are looking for something to possibly aid your progress towards a leaner you this might work for you as well.
  • Low Calorie
Dylan808
Rep: -1
  March 2, 2012

Absolutely fabulous! Never had a protein that tasted so good (mixed in water) and one that mixes so well at that! Literally maybe 4 swirls with a spoon and it is all dissolved. Definitely not a bulk protein but more of a tool in ur fat burning arsenal! Highly recommended! Plus, you can't beat Prosource's prices! Check them out.. www.prosource.com
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.