Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Andro > ProSource > AndroTest Extreme

ProSource AndroTest Extreme

AndroTest Extreme ProSource User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for AndroTest Extreme (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy AndroTest Extreme Thousands of Supplements! Buy AndroTest Extreme
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

AndroTest Extreme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    AndroTest Extreme Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Libido (1)
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used AndroTest Extreme? Submit your own Review!
    May 21, 2013

agedrocker

Reviews: 2

Age: 60

May 21, 2013
    Test Testing

This the second testosterone booster I have tried. I at first did not know I needed one as I have a wife 20 years younger than me and we have a very active sex life. My first try was Triazole by Driven Sports. I took a full bottle as the instructions said but I did not notice a physical change however there was a mental change due possibly to the fact "I was taking a testosterone booster", probably fueled by magazine hype. This brand was recommended by a local bodybuilding supplement shop as they were out of A-HD which is the one I wanted to try.
    I wanted something with Tribulus terrestris in it after reading much literature on the effectiveness of this herb as far as boosting test levels. The sales rep did tell me that the higher the saponin level, the more pure and concentrated the ingredient. ( Also, after moving to Idaho a few years ago I discovered that the weeds covering my back yard which were called "Goat Heads", very painful to step on by the way, were actually Tribulis terrestris.)
    After doing some research I found that ProSource Androtest Extreme has 80% Saponins which is the highest I could find so I decided to order a bottle.
    I took it exactly like the instructions recommended, 4 weeks on, 1 week off. After finishing the bottle, I can honestly say that there were a few mornings that I woke up with my Johnson standing at attention which is exiting when your 60 years old. I also noticed that my workouts were more intense and my muscle mass was starting to increase, this is continuing my weight workouts of 3 times a week for 2 hours a session.
    I have since finished off another bottle with very satisfying results. The only draw back is the price of 60 bucks a bottle, but it is definitely worth it when I can afford it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    Reply #1:
    AS79
    AS79

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    Trib doesnt boost test. It is purely a libido booster.

Reply #2:
    SoCalLivin
    SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +824
    A wife 20 yrs younger? Well done. You inspire me sir.

Reply #3:

UsmcTexan

Reviews: 17

Age: 33

June 21, 2009
     Have been on for a month and have not noticed any change in libido or anything else for that matter. Didnt cost much but that cost was to much for a bunch of herbs that did not have an effect on me at all. I think ProSource and Nutrishop have about the same kind of products under their name. Worthless waste of money or cause nothing but side effects with no positive reaction.

Have you used AndroTest Extreme? Submit your own Review!