AndroTest Extreme Reviews

By: ProSource

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

AndroTest Extreme is a Prohormone manufactured by ProSource. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

agedrocker
  May 21, 2013

This the second testosterone booster I have tried. I at first did not know I needed one as I have a wife 20 years younger than me and we have a very active sex life. My first try was Triazole by Driven Sports. I took a full bottle as the instructions said but I did not notice a physical change however there was a mental change due possibly to the fact "I was taking a testosterone booster", probably fueled by magazine hype. This brand was recommended by a local bodybuilding supplement shop as they were out of A-HD which is the one I wanted to try.
I wanted something with Tribulus terrestris in it after reading much literature on the effectiveness of this herb as far as boosting test levels. The sales rep did tell me that the higher the saponin level, the more pure and concentrated the ingredient. ( Also, after moving to Idaho a few years ago I discovered that the weeds covering my back yard which were called "Goat Heads", very painful to step on by the way, were actually Tribulis terrestris.)
After doing some research I found that ProSource Androtest Extreme has 80% Saponins which is the highest I could find so I decided to order a bottle.
I took it exactly like the instructions recommended, 4 weeks on, 1 week off. After finishing the bottle, I can honestly say that there were a few mornings that I woke up with my Johnson standing at attention which is exiting when your 60 years old. I also noticed that my workouts were more intense and my muscle mass was starting to increase, this is continuing my weight workouts of 3 times a week for 2 hours a session.
I have since finished off another bottle with very satisfying results. The only draw back is the price of 60 bucks a bottle, but it is definitely worth it when I can afford it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido

• AS79
    May 21, 2013

Trib doesnt boost test. It is purely a libido booster.
  • SoCalLivin
    May 21, 2013

A wife 20 yrs younger? Well done. You inspire me sir.
  • BrooklynBuff