ProMera Health Con-Cret

Con-Cret ProMera Health
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (64 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Optimum ZMA Reviews
ZMA (44 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
MuscleTech Anabolic Halo Reviews
Anabolic Halo (61 Reviews)
6.6

Related Forum Topics

24 serving Promera Con-Cret for $5.97
http://www.supplementsource.ca/product_p/con-cret%20mini.htm?CartID=2 This was ...

You Now Can Get Promera Sports 72 serving Con-Cret bundle Costco Exclusive
Costco exclusive 72 serving Con-Cret bundle, Promera drop their price for large ...

2 x 48 Servings of Con-Cret for $30 (CAD)
http://www.supplementsource.ca/product_p/con-cret-bogo.htm They have a buy one ...

Promera Sports New Con-Crete for Women
Received some samples in the mail and it showed the new Con-crete geared toward ...

When cutting, should I be taking Con-Crete creatine
I didn't know if it would retain excess water ...

Lean Muscle: D-Pol, Erase, Con-Cret, Complete Casein, and more. Any advice?
I'm 6' 4", 185 lb., with ~12% body fat. I'm looking to build...

Con-Cret on sale for $19.99
Hey gang, since there is a great review on Con-Cret by Clipper83, it is fitting ...

Muscle HQ: DoD Con-Cret on sale $15
Just to let you guys know that ProMera Con-cret creatine is on sale on Muscle HQ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Con-Cret is a newer form of creatine, classified in its own category of "Creatine Hydrochloride". It is beneficial as it is said to not require a loading phase, have better absorption, and require a much lower dosage the traditional creatine monohydrate.

It is available in both powder and capsule form for convenience in dosing.

Con-Cret Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Con-Cret Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase (44)
    • Doses Are Small (42)
    • Builds Muscle (38)
    • Recovery (33)
    • Too Expensive (18)
    • Cost Is The Only Downside To This Supp. (12)
    • Bad Taste (11)
    • Overrated (7)
    October 13, 2012

Reviews: 52

Age: 20

October 13, 2012
     Con-Crete is a popular variation of creatine monohydrate. I’ve had it as an ingredient in a few pre workouts and I wanted to try it as a change up from regular CreaPure for my DTP routine.

CreaPure works the best for me, and you can’t beat the value. But I honestly don’t know how to feel about the Con-Crete because even though I did see some positives, it’s crazy expensive for very few servings.

Dosing/Profile: 9/10

The only ingredient in Con-Crete is Creatine HCl in a dose of 750 mg per scoop. The hydrochloride molecule that is bonded to the creatine is supposed to enhance absorbtion, increase ATP production, and allow you to avoid a lot of common side effects that come with creatine supplementation like water weight gain and cramps (even though I’ve never experienced any side effects from any creatine before).

Since the creatine is “concentrated”, less of it is needed to be effective. Promera advertises that “1/4 teaspoons is equivalent to 5-10 grams of regular creatine”. I don’t know how I could verify this or not but I really like the premise of micro-dosing. It makes this creatine versatile and convenient to take. Just two tiny scoops preworkout and you’re good to go, no loading necessary and no large amount of powder to have to gulp down.

Con-Crete loses major points here. I spent $29 for a 48 serving tub on NutraPlanet and that’s the standard price on the web and in stores. Since I used 2 scoops a day, it only lasted 24 days. I like that you don’t need to do major doses for a loading phase because that always kills the value of a creatine supplement, but c’mon man! $1.21 a day for creatine! SIKE, THAT’S THE WRONG NUMBER! It better lift the weights FOR ME if you expect me to shell out that much every 3 weeks.

CreaPure gave me the same (probably better) results for a fraction of the price. At NutraPlanet I came across a 60 serving tub of Optimum CreaPure for $9. Even if you double up the dose to make it 10 grams, that’s still a full month’s worth for $.30 a day. Unreal…

Taste/Mixability: 7.5/10

A lot of people complain about the tartness of how the unflavored version tastes, but I found no problems with it. It's a little bitter, but I think creatine ethyl ester tasted way more bitter than this. I’d mix it by itself, with my Alphamine dose in the morning, or with my Condense preworkout and you couldn't taste it much at all, and it just had a dull, sour taste that was a little chemical-y. If you don’t like sour tasting things, I understand, but this is nothing to worry about. I’m sure the flavored versions taste better but I wanted to avoid the fillers and flavoring.

The only thing I noticed about the mixability was that the taste got stronger near the bottom of the drink, so the creatine was settling right away. But as long as you can get over the little shock from that concentrated tartness at the bottom of your shaker cup, you’re good to go. Mixes clear and leaves no particles or floaties in the cup even if you use a spoon to mix it.

Here’s where I’m kind of fuzzy on Con-Crete. For the price I paid, I was expecting it to exceed the effects of a normal creatine. That might’ve skewed my perception of how this worked.

Since I was running the DTP program, I was really relying on my stamina and endurance to get through the workouts. I did manage to add weight to every exercise in the program over the course of 4 weeks, so Con-Crete did contribute to a little more strength over those long 40 and 50 rep sets.

I don’t think this contributed to any kind of pump I had while working out, but since creatine draws water into your cells my muscles did look a little fuller while on Con-Crete. I never experienced any bloating, cramps, or excessive water retention while using this, but like I said I never have with other creatines either.

I did notice I recovered really well day to day while taking this, but I think the cardio/rest day in between each workout helped with that, as well as the other supplements I was stacking with this. But Promera does say that Con-Crete helps with recovery, and I never felt any DOMs or muscle soreness the day after a workout.

But for the people who’ve reviewed this before me saying the pros are “steroid-like results” and “feeling unbreakable”, you might want to check if you were actually taking this and not something else… this is just a creatine supplement, let’s calm down.

I feel bad giving this such an average rating because it’s a quality product that has its fair share of positive effects. 100% purity, enhanced potency at low doses, increased creatine uptake because of its bond to the hydrochloride molecule…

I think all of Promera’s claims of how much better this works than regular creatine are based off of comparisons to regular creatine monohydrate, not CreaPure. I recently switched back over to a CreaPure based creatine supplement and I see no noticeable differences in terms of strength or endurance while lifting. You can get the same results from a creatine that’s ¼ the price of Con-Crete, so I don’t care if Con-Crete is ¼ the dose of regular creatine. That’s cute and all, but doesn’t really matter.

If you need a little changeup and want to see if Con-Crete works better for you, I’d say go for it. A lot of people who make the jump over from monohydrate to Con-Crete never go back, so this might work well if you don’t respond to mono. But since I know the CreaPure form of monohydrate works really well for me, I wouldn’t get this again, and I wouldn’t waste your money if you’re in the same boat as me.

Next creatine to try for me is Green Magnitude, but I’ll be sticking with CreaPure for now and won’t be going back to Con-Crete.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Doses Are Small
    • Recovery
    Eliospeaks89
    Eliospeaks89

Joined: 5/2012
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +78
    First of all, im not a rapper... So stop rappin at me.

second of all helpful review. i been iffy on trying this

Joined: 5/2009
    Reviews: 52
    Reputation: +1254
    Lmao yes! Somebody caught the reference! Haha glad you gound it helpful bud.

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Glad this worked for you, never had much luck myself with creatine hcl.

Charzard
    Charzard

Joined: 7/2012
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +4
    Good Review. I've been thinking about trying this but will prob stick to creapure.

But I'm not a rapper.

dawesie14
    dawesie14

Joined: 6/2012
    Reputation: 0
    not worth the price. here in aus it retails at $60 for 30 serves - JOKING!

August 14, 2012

Age: 22

August 14, 2012
     Just about halfway through my second tub of this and finally decided to give this a review. Although I usually just stick to CreaPure, I decided to venture off into the world of creatine, as I get really bored using the same product constantly. I see all these new attempts at introducing new creatines to the market as if companies were trying to reinvent the wheel. Then again, that doesn't take away from the effectiveness of these new forms of creatine. Anyway, let me get this started.

Dosing:10/10
    A very small scoop. Kind of surprising actually. Just looking at the bottle it's in you would think that there was barely anything in there. But one scoop delivers 750mg of Creatine HCL. 1 serving(scoop) per 100lbs of bodyweight. I'm currently at 193lbs so I just take 2 servings pre/post. On off days, I would take 2 scoops in the morning to saturation.

Taste:8/10
    I used the "raw" flavor twice. I can see some people being turned off by it, but as sick as it may seem, I actually enjoyed this flavor. I wouldn't be able to drink it all day, but for some reason the chemical like taste was just good. As a warning, I would just say go for a different flavor, because I am sure most of you guys won't like this taste. Then again, mixing it with a preworkout would be a great way to mask the raw flavor if it was a problem for you.

Mixability:10/10
    With old school mono, I would usually have to wait for it to dissolve before I drank it. That would usually take a few minutes. This stuff dissolves immediately. After one shake, it would be like there was nothing in there. The only thing left would be that weird taste.

Effectiveness:9/10
    At first, I didn't see any results from this because I was just using it post workout. Then after finally caving in and taking it as a pre-training creatine, I found it to be very effective. My strength increased noticeably. Endurance was also up, I could just tell that I would fatigue sooner when I forgot to take it. I wouldn't say that I actually recovered better from it, but I usually rate my recovery by other factors(diet/water intake/BCAAs). Another good thing is that there is no water retention with this, something I can't say about Mono(GNC brand mono, no problem with CreaPure)

Value:6/10
    To be honest, this was a killer. GNC has AMP Creatine 189, which is the exact same ingredient, but is a lot cheaper per serving(You know something is expensive when you can find the same ingredient at GNC cheaper). Even online it is rather expensive for the amount of servings you are getting. One bottle comes with 48 servings, I take 4 on training day, and 2 on off days. You do the math.

Overall:8.5/10
    I'll be generous and overlook the value a bit. I really like this creatine and will continue to by it from time to time. I would say give this a shot if it's on sale because it works. Def. give it a shot if you like to experiment.

Or if you want to be "that guy", who is very boring and refuses to use anything else but CreaPure, you are fine going that route, but just to let you know, you are missing out!

Joined: 2/2010

Mooselini

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    Yo Clip if your review gets pushed way down just post in the thread i started for Lava with the link and we got you

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 62
    Reputation: +2878
    This is creatine hydrochoride right?

Joined: 1/2012
    Reputation: +2320
    Der Bladeski!

Alright Moose, even though the spam reviews seem to have died down a bit, sounds good

Joined: 1/2012
    Reputation: +2320
    Yerp it is

MrAppleman
    MrAppleman

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 30
    Reputation: +474
    I hear so much about this one and thought about trying it but taking 4 scoops a day makes it go real fast. Value is not good for bigger guys I guess lol. Imagine if you were up to 300 this supp would fly by in days. Good point on GNC being cheaper.

But good review. Ill try green mag before I try this.

Reply #7:
    Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1134
    I loved this stuff! but still think SizeON is king of creatine imho

December 22, 2011

Age: 35

December 22, 2011
     What the product claims:
    Con-Cret is supposed to have the most bio-available creatine. This should result in better endurance, quicker recovery, and increased strength. It is more soluble than mono due to its unique creatine HCI molecule. It claims to have no side effects like cramps, water retention, bloat, or diarrhea. One serving is equal to 5-10 grams of mono.
    I took this during my time in Mississippi for my company. I took it at the same time I was taking C4. I had never used either product before and did some experimentation with the dosage of both to pinpoint the effects of each one.
    Dosing 10/10
    This was very easy to take. The container is so small you think that you won’t get much out of it! Then you open it and see how small the scoop is. The serving is ¼ tsp per 100# BW. I would use 1 heaping scoop and found that to be very effective. I took this as part of my PWO.
    Taste 9/10
    Once again, I put my disclaimer in that if it works, the hardcore person doesn’t care about taste. However; if it tastes good too……BONUS! I had the Blue Razz flavor and found it to be just right. It didn’t make the shake too sweet, due to the fact the serving size is so small there’s not a lotta room for fillers. In fact, once I was confident in how it affected my workouts, I started adding it to my C4 which was a very good taste! Plus the serving is so small, even if you don’t like the taste, you can easily mask it in something else.
    Effectiveness 8/10
    Of course this is the IMPORTANT part. Did the product do what it claims? I will say that while I was taking this product, I had more endurance and good recovery. I’m always strength training so I can’t say that my strength increased due to this product. During the first couple of weeks, I would not take the CC and just take the C4 before my workout. During those workouts, I could tell that my muscles would fatigue sooner. I never got overly sore while taking this product and went up 5# on all my major lifts each week.
    Value 7/10
    I got this for around $30 for 48 servings. Because I was using heaping scoops, I say I got about 40 servings out of the container. That is $.75 a serving which isn’t too bad. You can get Green Mag for 50-60 cents a serving.
    Overall 8/10
    I could have gone 8 or 9 here but I’ll go with 8. The value is decent, the taste is good, and the effectiveness is much better than mono for me. I would try this product again someday if I want to change my creatine. I personally like Green Mag better but would not hesitate to use this again if I came across a good sale. Quality product that delivers what I expected it to.

CON-CRĒT is the only creatine on the market that is dosed based on body weight (Micro-Dosing®) — ¼ tsp or one capsule per 100 lbs body weight with NO-LOADING, NO CYCLING

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Endurance
    • Doses Are Small
    • Recovery
    • Banned Substance Free
    • Cost Is The Only Downside To This Supp.

Reputation: +3591
    I swear I had the double spacing between paragraphs when I wrote it in word! I didn't check it after I pasted it! Oh well! I also have no idea where that "dosing" thing came from at the bottom?

gms585
    gms585

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +106
    word must have wanted to toss that in for us.

SSGdimsmash
    SSGdimsmash

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 7
    Reputation: +554
    And I was gonna say it was helpful, but not with those paragraphs all bunched together lol. Nice review Meuth been thinking about trying this stuff.

Reputation: +3591
    Like I said, I double spaces them in WORD but that didn't transfer well! Haha!

I'd give it a shot.

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 43
    Reputation: +1747
    Great review. This is BY FAR my most favorite Creatine. I wish I could go back a year and re-write some of my old reviews like this one again now that the standard has been set

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Good review, glad this helped you out, creatine HCL doesnt do jack for me.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +3591
    I get nothing out of mono myself. Well, except for some extra trips to the bathroom.

Reply #8:
    steelforce
    steelforce

Joined: 8/2009
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +395
    Dorain Yates on Body Coaches via facebook said that the only creatine that worked for him was creatine ethyl ester or a blend creatine creatine monohydrate did not work for him.

Reply #9:
    Matty28
    Matty28

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +401
    Happy it worked for you...didn't do anything for me at all!

Reply #10:
    slicknic
    slicknic

Joined: 6/2011
    Reputation: 0
    good day! nice review! i would just like to know if how many oz. of water will you mix with one micro scoop of con-cret? and for 145 lbs. how many scoops will i take? and do you need to take it daily even on your non-workout days? your urgent reply is most appreciated. thanks bro. merry christmas!

Reply #11:

Reputation: +3591
    I mixed it with very little water so I could still taste it. When I mixed it with C4, I didn't add anymore water than I would for C4. Maybe 8-12 floz total?

At your weight, I'd say 3/4-1 scoop would be fine

Depends on how many days you workout a week. I'd say yoh take it at least 5 days a week at least.

Reply #12:
    wolvrines23
    wolvrines23

Joined: 9/2011
    Reputation: 0
    I'm still debating on whether to take it with my pre-workout or with my post-workout shake. I've done both with creatine in the past so I'm not sure when to take this. Suggestions anyone?

December 24, 2009

Reviews: 43

Age: 21

December 24, 2009
     Builds great strength over time if you use this consistantly. Does not say build muscle, huge biceps and junk like that on the box. Is not over hyped. Says it helps build strength and endurance and it lives up to that. Does not give me a "huge muscle pump" or "Jacked" like other products promote but thats what my other supplements are for and this one gave me so much strength. Great product. Bad taste but its about the results
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase
      December 2, 2013

Massivemouse

Reviews: 6

Age: 29

December 2, 2013
      Concrete and its non micro dosing

First off I would like to say that I started off as a huge concrete fan. I was making decent gains in the gym and loved the flavor and "micro dosing". There was no loading phase which I have never really been a true believer in since I have not had creatine for a long time. the effects were not "magical" or anything to that extent. I do a 5 day split and took 2 scoops before my workout and 2 scoops after my workout. I would also sip on a bcaa product or yes I even tried blox and still have some. In any case my diest is very strict. I am a crohns patient so I know exactly what i eat dailey and how much of what. While on this product I thought at first I had more strength gains and my arms felt a little fuller. But after reading the label closer. I realized I am really just taking 3-4 grams of creatine anyway but spending 30 bucks on it which is a huge waste. I also continued to consume monohydrate while on this product so I stopped taking the mono. For a solid month I had just concrete and wow was I disappointed. If you are going to take it mix it with a regular mono. It is nothing but a small dose of a creatine that tastes amazing. It may give you a little strength and size without the "bloat" but that is user to user. I am currently 5 foot 6 and 195-200 and trying to get as big as possible and will not be using this again in the future.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Doses Are Small
      • Travel Friendly
      • Overrated
      • Minimal Results
      August 2, 2013

nickfuri

Reviews: 8

Age: 31

August 2, 2013
      Hyped Micro-dosed Creatine.

Creatine has also been an odd supplement for my body. Back in the day, it was a staple in my supplement regiment and helped me get huge gains (I use to use a basic MetRx Creatine Monohydrate and also Cell Tech). Over the past few years, I have been unable to find a creatine that worked for me, or even one that I could notice a difference in my workout or body with. To be honest, most just make me bloated and nauseous. While lifting at my dungeon gym a few months back, one of the older dudes was telling me about Con Cret and how it was helping him get through workouts, so i figured why not try it. He also recommended stacking it with a pre-workout so I did just that, stacking it with NO Xplode. When talking to some guys at work I found out that they were also taking it with positive results. I am now on my third tub and these are my results:

Taste/Mix: 9/10: I purchased the unflavored and mixed it with my preworkout, so there is no taste. You do have to mix it well or it will clump up.

Dosage: 10/10: It is quite possibly the smallest scoop I've ever seen. Not a problem here.

Effectiveness: 7/10: I did notice a few positive things about Con Cret, but it wasn't necessarily this hyped miracle creatine all my buddies spoke about. I felt that it helped put water in my muscles from day one and helped with intra-workout fatigue. I recall sitting on the bench thinking, "holy foo, my muscles are swole", lol. With an overall supplement regiment I believe it can assist with recovery. I would recommend this as part of a bigger regiment. I can't say whether it increased my energy or strength. I use pre-workouts and BCAA's intra-workout so I can't distinguish if the Con Cret is helping on top of those products. One thing I love about it is that there is no bloating like I got with creatines in the past.

Value: 6/10: Its a fairly high price for what you are getting. You are suppose to add one scoop per hundred pounds of body weight. I'm 205 so I use two scoops. The tub allows me for 24 workouts worth. If you are a bigger dude you are going to go through this quick. I also only use it on workout days so it tends to last me around five weeks. The price is a little above $30 depending on where you look.

Overall: 8/10: Not necessarily the super hyped creatine all my friends spoke of, but definitely worth a shot.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Recovery
      • Doses Are Small
      • No Bloating
      • Overrated
      April 10, 2013

Daloof911

Reviews: 26

Age: 17

April 10, 2013
       Promera claims they have the Future of Creatine in their most popular supplement: Con-Cret. They boast Superior Solubility, Superior Plasma Uptake, No Loading or Cycling, No Cramping, Bloating, Water Retention or GI Issues. All this along with the promotion of Strength, Endurance, and Muscle Recovery. I'll give you guys my take on it and how it compared to Cellucor's Cor-Performance Creatine.

Dosing- 10/10
      Dosing is based on body weight, 1 scoop per 100lbs. Each scoop contains 750mg of Creatine HCl and depending if you get unflavored or flavored, 237mg of flavoring. Take on off days and preworkout. I enjoyed the body weight-based dosing, I took 1 heaping scoop (approximately 1.3 scoops)preworkout and off days, drinking 1 gallon or more every day.

Effectiveness- 8/10
      Their supplement supported their claims well.
      I originally started using it post-workout, but then realized it was aimed to be used preworkout. As soon as I switched from post to pre, I noticed a reasonable amount of extra endurance during sets; 1 or 2 extra reps or I felt like my muscles recovered quicker between sets. I didn't notice as good of strength increase as I did with creapure however. I feel like Con-Cret helped, but I just responded better to creatine mono.

I didn't load or cycle for around 18 weeks of use, although it seems like there isn't any need to cycle creatine in general. The only other creatine I've used so far (aside from pwos) is Cellucor's creapure which I didn't load either.

I never had any cramping, bloating, GI issues, or water retention. I actually noticed a decrease in water retention when I switched from Cellucor's creatine to Con-cret and I wasn't even holding that much water with Cellucor's product.

Taste- 7/10
      I tried the Unflavored and the Snakefruit flavor. The unflavored was quite bitter but could be masked well in a preworkout. The Snakefruit however, was interesting to say the least. A bit spicy, tangy, sweet. I couldn't tell if it was pleasant or unpleasant.

Mixability- 9/10
      They were spot on with their claims of Superior Solubility. When you drop it in your shaker, it usually just disappears. There was one instance when I had to mix it in a glass with a spoon and it didn't mix so well, resulting in a 9 instead of 10.

Value- 6/10
      You can usually find Con-cret for around $30-$35 for a 48 serving container. At this price, it would run $0.62-$1.45 depending on how you dose it and how much you paid. More than likely, you will use closer to 2 scoops running the price closer to $1.45, although this is on sale/bogo a lot at BB.com

Overall- 7/10
      Con-cret is pretty good, but there's a lot cheaper creatines on the market. It seems like it's a hit-or-miss supplement in terms of people's response to it, but I had a pretty positive experience with it so I would recommend giving it a shot. I feel like due to having no/minimal water retention, it would be effective on a cut, but if you're bulking, I would just stick to some Creapure.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extra Endurance
      • Cute Scooper
      • Body Weight Dosing
      • Low Water Retention
      • Doses Are Small
      • Banned Substance Free
      • Hit-or-miss Results
      April 9, 2013

bronson777

Reviews: 3

Age: 18

April 9, 2013
       Con-Cret is without a doubt the best creatine i have used. The one thing i love about it is not having to load it over a while, especially if im too busy to go to the gym regularly.

Taste: 7/10
      So far i've used Blue Raspberry and Snake Fruit. I would recommend the Blue Raspberry flavour over Snake Fruit. Mixability wise; its great, completely soluble in water making it easy to drink. That being said the flavour is still pretty crappy.

Compared to other creatines i have used, this is by far the best creatine i have used. The benefit of not having to load is also a positive aspect. The first time i used this i upped my weight on the preacher machine by two plates and did twice the amount of reps as i normally do. I find i dont get exhausted over time either using this.

Value: 6.5/10
      Here in Australia everything is ridiculously expensive, so if your in America your in luck! The price here is a bit outrageous but it doesnt stop me buying it.

Overall i would recommend this product, even if it is a bit overpriced. The endurance i get from it is astronomical compared to other creatine products ive used. Buy this if you want to be huge everyone!
      • No Legit Science Behind The Product
      February 14, 2013

MSha

Reviews: 1

Age: 31

February 14, 2013
       I have completed 1 bottle 24 caps of Con-cret, and it was awesome, gave me strength.. Usually i could not complete my last set of bench press after i add 10kg, i always fail in middle of the reps ( i do 12 reps) ...

i have tried a bottle of GNC creatine monohydrate but it doesn't work. I have tried pwo Musclepharm Assault, it works but give me headache and heart pace, i didn't feel good then i stop consume it..

Then i tried Jack3d micro, it's amazing, i felt my focus completely to the weight, but..... It has no energy.....
      Then i was searching information of the best product which can be stack with Jack3d micro... Then i found Con-cret, which is currently the best seller of creatine product in the market.. Then i bought the 24 caps concret. I stack it with Jack3d Micro, and i can't believe it works for me.... To be honest, from Sep 2012 until now, i have been spending at least 1000 USD trying various product.. I have been trying bcaa, pwo, intra wo, post wo, creatine, multivitamin, glucosamine, casein.. And i am tired of trying those product..
      I WILL STICK with Con-cret + Jack3d Micro as pwo, and Whey protein (i keep looking for the best protein on the market)
      • Thought I Was Unbreakable
      • Dramatic Strength Increase
      December 10, 2012

Austinb14

Reviews: 1

Age: 18

December 10, 2012
       This is by far one of the best products I've used. I hear about this product from a friend of mine who has parents that are big into crossfit. Personal pineapple is my favorite and tastes pretty good. The only side effects I have had with this was an upset stomach the first day I took it but then after I was fine. I also found out the hard way is you need to drink tons of water especially if your extremely active like I am! Overall this is a great product my lifts increased lots especially my bench! I picked it up from my friend for $23 but I've seen it as little as $18 depending on the store!

Hope this helped!
      • Doses Are Small

Have you used Con-Cret? Submit your own Review!