Beta-Cret

By ProMera Health
Beta-Cret ProMera Health
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 10 Reviews)

Ranks #30 of 156 (better than 81%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I was impressed and pleased to try this supplement

ingredients include: Turine, beta-alanine, creatine HCl (of course), L-tyrosine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, L-Histidine, Caffeine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. It doesn't include any N.O. ingredients but I supplement those anyway.
The size of the container is pretty much the same size as jack3d...

The size of the container is pretty much the same size as jack3d but the scoops are slightly smaller and the max scoop is 2 per 24 hour period. My first week back in gym after traveling for two weeks I started my Beta-Cret cycle, so I didn't expect much the first week but i matched personal records and wasn't burning out nearly as fast as I expected.
The instructions say to take Beta-Cret 10-15 minutes pre workout so I tried that the first day and about 25 minutes into my workout my stomach was a little uneasy and I was burping up the taste of blue raspberry. Then I went to taking it 30 minutes pre and it seemed to do a lot better. The color of it matches the blue from airplane toilet bowl water and the taste isn't as good as any jack3d flavor but at the same time im mixing Citrulline Malate, arganine-akg, and Con-Cret which are all bitter so im sure that effects the taste but I did the same with jack3d watermelon and the jack3d masked the bitterness just fine. I think the caffeine content feels higher than in jack3d.
Effectiveness- 9/10 I rated this high because I had great pumps and I was able to have a longer workout session then I normally would have my first week back into it which impressed me.
Value- 6/10 im not impressed with the price but I did buy it when it was exclusive and hard to find so im sure the price will drop but it needs to at least match jack3d for it to be a permanent member of my stack.
Mixability- 8/10 mixing was ok but it depended on the temp. of the water I had it in (the warmer the faster it mixed).
Overall- 8.5/10 I was impressed and pleased to try this supplement I just can't wait until its cheaper and easier to find but I did get a free Con-Cret bag and some free samples but still not worth the price I paid for it. I hope this review helped someone out there.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pumps

DstryEvrytng's Beta-Cret Review

Pro Mera Beta Cret Blue Raspberry.

First I would like to thank RB, Pro Mera and the rest of the reps for the opportunity to log and review this great product.

Pro Mera Beta Cret Blue Raspberry.

Starting from the second you tear the safety seal from the top of the tub, Beta Cret kicks you directly in the face. You get the feeling as soon as you smell the product that "this stuff works". What I also found to be interesting during the initial inspection was the serving scoop, it is small. Micro-Concentrated is what Pro Mera boasts on the packaging and a 4.35 grams per serving "micro" is exactly what the serving size is.

Mixing and flavor,
For mixing Beta Cret I would simply pour a serving into a water bottle with about 4 ounces of water and shake it for about three seconds. The product mixes almost instantly and leaves only a minimal amount of fine particles that do not dissolve. The directions state to use 6-8 ounces of water per serving, I like the flavor more on the intense side so I use less water.

The flavor is great, Blue Raspberry tastes like blue Kool Aid when mixed with 6 ounces of water. Less water gives you a stronger more tart flavor. I was also able to try the Pineapple flavor and it is great, just like pineapple.

Dosage,
As the directions state to start with one scoop and adjust according to your personal preference. One scoop does work in delivering the goods but at 180 pounds I did bump the dosage up steadily and landed on two servings being optimum for me.

So the packaging states that Beta Cret delivers "focus, strength and energy" as a pre workout intensifier. I do agree and in fact believe that endurance should be added to this list as well.

Focus
Focus was increased for me, I am always dialed in the focus department while training but everyone has those days here and there where just about everything is distracting. With Beta Cret I found that these days where cut to a minimum and even on days where I am positive I would normally just throw in the towel I was able to keep my head in the game and "turn off" the distraction and do work.

Strength
A noticeable strength gain is apparent upon the first dose. This is mostly due to the increased energy the product delivers. After a few days the real strength gains come and you can tell that it isn't due to heightened energy levels, the weight just becomes lighter. With Beta Cret being reinforced with Con Cret these strength gains are for real and very noticeable.

Energy
This is where Beta Cret shines, the energy is there and it stays around for about two hours. The energy is clean and even, no spikes in levels, no crazy "I want to run through walls" hyper feeling and no crash. This product makes you feel like an enhanced version of yourself and that is awesome. I did not feel light headed or have unexpected spikes in heart rate at all. Just clean good energy.

Endurance
Heightened endurance is apparent within the first dose. You simply throw down more reps for more sets than you do without Beta Cret. What I also found as a huge benefit of Beta Cret is cardio endurance. The added focus coupled with the added energy levels make cardio sessions fly by. In my opinion this makes Beta Cret a great supplement to take while on a cut. More cardio means you can take in more calories and still stay within your macros and that means you have less cutting stress and end up being not just "all cut up" but in superior physical and mental condition.

In short Beta Cret works,the price is reasonable and it delivers what it says and more. I recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a pre session supplement.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Mixibility
  • No Crash
  • Clean Energy
  • Small Serving Size

Beta-Cret: It worth it.

Here is a quick review on Beta-Cret, short and sweet.

Taste:
    I've only used pineapple, I like it, its not very sweet but has enough flavor to enjoy it. Score 9/10

Mixability:
    Used 400ml (13oz) of cold water. Mixed well, fully dissolved. I usually add...
    Here is a quick review on Beta-Cret, short and sweet.

Taste:

Mixability:
    Used 400ml (13oz) of cold water. Mixed well, fully dissolved. I usually add a lot of water to anything, just in general. Score 10/10

Dosing:
    Started off with 1 scoop 15min - 20min pre workout (empty stomach, AM), didn't really notice much. After a few days, I went to 2 scoops and that's when I could tell it was kicking in. Towards the end of the tub, I however had to go to using 2.5 scoops to get the same sort of intensity. Score 8/10

Effectiveness / focus:
    Just like many other pre workouts I've used, I find Beta-Cret to give me a nice clean energy and focus during my entire session. It made me workout a bit harder than normal, and time flew by. I didn't experience any crash or jitters. Score 8/10

Value:
    Got it on sale, buy 2 get 1 free, at AUD$60 (total) for 3 tubs is super cool deal. Worth buying! Score 10/10

Conclusion:
    Negatives. If I trained at night, took it approx 7:00pm I wasn't able to sleep till way beyond 1:00am, which is very weird for me as I can go to sleep pretty easy. This happened all the time when doing a night session (10~).

All in all, I can't knock this product, it does what it states, good focus, clean energy and motivation to lift heavy! If you're someone looking for a 'pump' product (which I "╦ťam NOT), I didn't notice anything different in that department. Score 8/10

GymJelly's Beta-Cret Review

THIS IS MY GO-TO PWS!!!

I first found out about this product through the reviews on Con-cret so i decided to give it a shot, it did NOT disappoint!

THIS IS MY GO-TO PWS!!!

TASTE: 10/10 i tried the pineapple flavor, AWESOME!! It actually tasted like real pineapple juice, which helps it go down nice and early in the morn.

MIXABILITY: 9/10 On the Label it tells you that this has superior solubility and they weren't wrong. All you do is chuck it in a glass, fill it with water and stir it for 10 seconds or so, there was no sediment in the bottom for the first 3/4 of the tub, however as i got nearer the bottom i did start to get slight residue in the glass which is the reason why i gave it a 9/10 not a 10/10.

FOCUS: 8/10 this would be one of the few downsides to this product. Gym with Beta-Cret was great, i had just kept going, the only reason why i would stop the exercise that i was doing was because i was getting bored of it and my mind was racing that fast that i would get over-excited and jump on to the next exercise, which is the reason i gave it an 8.

PUMP: 9/10 Beta-Cret came out trumps in this category, i just kept going and going. Unlike APS Mesomorph this didn't cut down lactic acid build up, but because it was giving me muscle fatigue it was like a little dude tapping me on the shoulder and then screaming in my ear HAMMER IT ***!!!! Good feeling =). Vascularity was good with my muscles becoming hard and veiny instead of bloated and soft which is experienced with Jack3d.

Value: 8/10 Again i live in rural Australia so any PWS is over-priced however this was best deal i could get for me. At $45 for 36 serves it was a great buy, if it where a tad bit cheaper it would be great, i had to up my intake to 1 1/2 scoops after about 3 weeks but it really depended on how i felt that day.

Bodyfeel: This didn't just helped me at the gym, but at work, and basically anything that i was doing i could do easier. I actually felt smart for a change =) Physically this stuff makes you feel great to, high energy and lots of determination. At work i got a job done in 4 hours by myself which usually takes 3-4 people 6 hours each to complete, which resulted in a drug test because my boss that i was on speed but thanks to this having no Dimethylamylamine(DMAA) i passed =). Occasionally i did get a slightly sore stomach when using this but no nausea just felt a bit acidic. AND NO CRASH!!!!!!

SUMMARY: I would recommend this PWS to anybody, beginners and pros alike. No water retention, no bloating and nearly no side-effects(only rarely i would get a slightly sore tummy, but nothing food and water wouldn't fix). It really is a great product.

• Rare Tummyache

squatzilla's Beta-Cret Review

Based on great reviews for this product in Germany, I bought the product. I wasn't disappointed although I have used better pre-workout supplements in the past.

1. Taste :

1. Taste :
    I didn't like the taste, but this is a personal opinion of course. There was only one taste available : Pineaple. Not my favourite flavour.

2. Mixability :
    When I opened the tub, the powder was a bit clotted, but it dissolved well.

3. Digestibility :
    I had some problems with other pre-workout supplements (like Muscle Marinade) but this one was very mild for the stomach.

4. Dosing :
    First time, 1 scoop, I felt nothing. Next time I took 2 scoops and felt the product working. My ideal dose however was 3 scoops.

5. Strength :
    I felt a noticable strength increase when taking 3 scoops.

6. Energy / focus :
    I had an very intense focus (at 3 scoops), like I was the only one training in the gym. People tried to draw attention, didn't notice them at all, which was a strange experience. Lots of energy without a crash.

7. Pump :
    Unfortunately, I had no pump. However, combined with a cheap arginine supplement, I had a very intense pump. One day I had an arm day training, with an almost painful pump, never felt this before.

8. Price :
    I bought this product in Holland. The price was equivalent with other pre-workout supplements.

9. Overall :
    Very decent pre-workout supplements, although I have used better supplements. What I really liked about this product was the excellent focus and energy.

• No Pump

bluehawk197's Beta-Cret Review

OK, so here I go. this is my first review of any sup iv been on so go easy on me guys.

taste- iv used assault before this and id say hands down this wins. it was far less intense which i liked, even after i tried watering down assault. I got pineapple and its awesome! dont have to water it down and it didnt upset my stomach like assault did.

effect- the energy i got from it was clean and didnt give me a big crash even if i used 2 scoops. i never was jittery but i did think assault gave me a bit more energy. Im a wrestler and cant gain too much fat so I usually run for about half an hour before my lifts and I liked just sipping on it while i was running (tread mill). by the time i finished it kicked in just right and geared me up for my lift. if i didnt run and took it more than about 30 min before i did get a little tingley but nothin too bad. The pump was good but i didnt feel like it lasted very long no matter how hard i tried to hit the muscle group. overall it worked like it should and i was pleased with it. oh and i had fairly substantial increases on bench, which i dont do very often as wrestling is a pull sport, and within the container i went from rowing bout 180 for sets of 10 to 200 sets of 12.

value- i got it on bodybuilding.com when it was buy one get one free(still is) so the cost wasnt bad at all. i could see it getting expensive if you used 2 scoops every day which i dont, usually only on leg days. so i was happy with the 2 containers for 30 bux.

overall pros- taste, taste, taste!! best tastin sup iv had as far as preworkouts go. very clean energy and no crash. id deffinately give it a try.

cons- could get expensive depending on the deal you get and how much you use.

• Expensive If Not

jdthered

Great product

What's up everybody? Its been awhile since I have been able to sit down and write a review, but this is one of many which is long over do.

Like many of you on this site, I am always on a never ending search to find the perfect pre-workout, and this one damn near perfect. I picked up a container of this to stack alongside con-cret creatine for my first semester bulk and I gotta say I was blown away.

Dosing:1-2 scoops 15 minutes prior to workout.

Ingredient profile: One of the few preworkouts on the market that contains creatine HCL, making it the ideal to stack with con-cret. Does not disclose full breakdown within the proprietary blend, which one of the only negatives I can find on the product.

Mixability: The mest mixing pwo I have come across so far in my lifting career. Mixed easily with little water.

Taste: I picked up a container of the pineapple, and i must admit i was skeptical at first but once i tasted it i was impressed. I have never been all to judgmental when it comes to taste as long as a product works, but the flavor is so light and refreshing you really don't want it to end. Also very easy on the stomach.

Effectiveness: Energy on this product was some of the cleanest I have come across. There was no dirt feeling like with 1mr. You do get a bit of a tingling sensation due to the beta alanine, but it you do not get the "pins and needles" sensation like I found with c4. Strenth and recovery went through the roof. One example is I started doing 2251b on bench out doing 5 sets of 5, and finished the tub being able to do 5 sets of 8 which I am impressed with. Solid pumps, very comparable to those of muscle marinade. Did not see much increase of vascularity however, but I enjoyed the results none the less.

Value: 36 servings for $29.99 from bodybuilding.com isnt too bad, but if you are doing two scoops one bottle can go quick

Overall: Great product. I believe i have found my new go to preworkout. Great taste, great energy, great results and with some of the best creatine on the market; what more could you ask for. Give it a shot, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase

Not surprised.

Think it's just an OK PW. I'm not surprised at all.

Used alternating with Pump Igniter from TSN, but since I got no pumps (it's not the focus of this product) I thought it was better to use on leg days due the endurance it gave me.

Price: 6. 10 dollars on 2x 8 dosings. Had...
    Think it's just an OK PW. I'm not surprised at all.

Price: 6. 10 dollars on 2x 8 dosings. Had to use almost 2 scoops each time. Each container lasted 5 times. 1 dollar each time, just OK. If I paid full price (10 dollars for 8 servings) it would be terrible.

Taste: 9. Great, got the pineapple. A different flavor, this was a good surprise.

Mixability: 10. Mixes very well. No residues.

Profile: 6. Wish it had some pump-stuff, some NO precursors, but this isn't the focus of this product. Wish it had more beta-alanine to make it OK.

Effectiveness: 7. Helped me with the endurance and turn a little bit on, around 250mg of caffeine will help. This was the reason for me to use on leg days. Since I'm running a bit every day, it helped me to keep running/cardio (on these days just a bit, main focus is weight lifting) before weight lifting.

Cons: had to understand it wasn't going to help me getting pumps, since I had none. It helped me on endurance.

Bottom line: wouldn't buy it again.

• No Pump

Blueberry tastes alright

I bought this when Promera first released it. It was buy 1 get 1 free. So I got 1 of each flavor, blueberry and pineapple. Blueberry tastes alright and pineapple literally taste like pineapple. Tried one scoop didn't feel much. decent pump. Bumped it up to 2 scoop and it makes a big difference. Great energy and a crazy pump. Arm days are fun by the end of the workout.

Posted May 14, 2011
      Where'd you buy this at? I can't find it anywhere. I thought it wasn't released until June.

Posted May 14, 2011
      I dont remember where I bought it.

Posted May 14, 2011
      They have it listed for sale on a1supplements.com but its out of stock. There are already 22 reviews on this product on their website so my guess is that its already out, but it still seems like its hard to find in other places.

Posted May 14, 2011
      ive seen it on supplementcentral.com

Posted May 14, 2011
      they have it at buysafesupplements.com which is promera health's selling website...its a little more expensive there at 39.99 i have a feeling once it starts being sold everywhere it will be more like 29.99

Posted May 15, 2011
      yea thats where I bought it. I had it in my head just couldn't remember exactly.

Posted May 15, 2011
      pretty sure GNC has it, if not then the ProMera website.
      Hows the stim effect compared to NO-explode, Jacked, or not as intense? I prefer the less the better (for me). Thx

Posted May 15, 2011
      I have never used no xplode or jacked. But it gives good energy,no jitters.

Posted May 15, 2011
      I have taken hemo rage uc and betacret was not as stimmed out as it, but hemo rage gave me better focus than betacret.

Tre
      (-2)

Tre's Beta-Cret Review

Seriously, my favorite pre hands down.
      -Tastes awesome.
      -Crazy energy & pump.
      -Got 2 for $40 ;)
      Seriously, my favorite pre hands down.
      -Tastes awesome.
      -Crazy energy & pump.
      -Got 2 for $40 ;)
      -Just insane hot flush feelings, not like itchy Beta Alanine feelings, for instance, the insides of my elbows, my wrists, and face felt like they were boiling hot... but it felt good?
      -Just so much better than anything.
      -Only negs are that it gets moisture inside of the container easily even when in a dry bag, it gets ruined if that happens so keep it on a shelf or something, I kept mine in a locker. & It doesn't have many servings, I was up to 4 scoops a day to sustain the crazy well being workouts I gained from this product.
      -10/10.

p.s. I like my reviews to be straight to the point, nobody likes to read essays, no disrespect intended.

Posted April 23, 2012
        Great "condensed" review! I recently purchased beta cret but it did me no justice. I found jack3d and 1m.r. much more effective. I would personally give this one 5/10. Keep up the good work!