Home > Categories > Protein > Weight Gainers > Prolab > N-Large II > Reviews

N-Large II

By Prolab
N-Large II Prolab
?/10
(Only 7 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related Prices

dammit

I would recommend this only if you got a steal deal on them

October 27, 2009

I've used a couple of these because I used to get great deals on them in the service at the local BX. They work pretty well for hard-gainers for the cost, but they do contain a lot of sugar and clumping was always in issue (at least with a shaker). I would recommend this only if you got a steal deal on them. A better (maybe the best) option would be Optimum's ProComplex Gainer as it has better whole grain carbs, more protein, and mixes way better. Hope this helps.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Taste.
  • Better Gainers Out There.

I recommend this supplement as it worked very well for me

November 11, 2012

I don't easily gain weight, as I usually need to work out a lot and have a diet with a lot of calories. Among the gainers I have used (Includin Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass, Dymatize Mega Gainer, Mega Mass from Weider, a.o.) N-Large 2 has been the most effective.

In one month I gained...

In one month I gained about 3 kg of lean mass, which is a significant accomplishment for me. I did also take the amino pills from Prolab which helped a lot. And it actually helped me reduce my overall body fat.

I took two servings per day, two cups each, and about 8 - 10 amino pills / day, usually in the morning and afer workout.

Taste is not bad. It is not a very important factor for me, but just for taste I would give it 7.5 out of 10.

I switched to N-Large from cheaper products and the performance boost is well worth the extra price.

The only other product that offered similar performance (to me at least) is Jumbo from Scitec Nutrition.

I recommend this supplement as it worked very well for me.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Gain Strength
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Builds Muscle Not Fat

I've seen good results IT really does build muscle

April 7, 2011

Got this N-large ll because of good reviews and decided to give it a try. I'm a skinny dude that even if try to eat all the time, the food just goes down and tge fat doesnt stay. Meaning I gotta go to the toilet 15 mins after eating, anyway got this stuff to give it a try. Here's my first impression:...
    Taste: 10/10 Got the Chocolate flavor and loved it, it's like drinking a real choc milkshake :) I strongly recommend this flavor.

Effectiveness: Now we're talking! I've been working out for a month now, at first I didn't use any weight gainer whatsoever hardly saw results on my workouts seriously!!( I'll be honest with you though I'm not eating.
    healthy foods) I've been taking this for a week now combined with intense work out (thanks to 1M.R :) with 1-2 servings a day (3scoops), 4 scoops was just too RICH for me and I've seen good results IT really does build muscle. I mean I can see more cuts on my arms now and also put on 2kgs within a week of drinking this. I'm just afraid though that if I finish this tub it might all go away :( I hope not! Otherwise I gotta but it again.

Prolab N large ll HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Bloating
    • No Other Side Effects
    • Only 3 Flavors :(

Posted April 7, 2011
    P.S I put 9 on effectiveness because I haven't finish the 10LBS yet so I really wanna see the full potential on this thing, I'll put an update for my conclusion :)

Posted April 7, 2011
    This is gonna sound like a broken record, but PLEASE only post when you've finished a product. I mean, I get psyched about products all the time (I'm taking Animal M-Stak and its freaking awesome) but please, just wait

Posted April 7, 2011
    LoL thats why I said First Impression right? But yeah I'll do a full one after I finish it.

Posted April 7, 2011
    He says this because you have to check a box saying you've completed the whole container. Just a little rule for writing reviews here at SR.com

Posted April 7, 2011
    Oops my bad bro it's my first post here, I'll try to delete it if I can and just post a new one when I finish the full tub. Sorry bout that

The value is pretty decent

July 14, 2010

I was able to pick this up some time ago in a 10 lbs. tub on sale clearance because it was close to expiration (few months) and just finished it.

Overall: In the month or so I took this product I gained 10 lbs of mostly clean weight which is very hard for me to do being I'm around my plateau for weight so I would recommend to anyone trying to gain some weight. I mainly used this for the calories I needed to exCEEd everyday because my protein and everything else mainly comes from food.

The best thing I liked was if your like me, in a weight gainer I would like small regular sized scoops that actually fit in shaker bottles and this is what you get. The scoop is about the same size as any ON 100% Whey tub and the dosage is 4 scoops.

Taste is very good, it sort of thickens up some when you mix with water and the strawberry was easy to drink post and pre workout along with during the day.

The value is pretty decent also, a 10 lbs tub comes with 30 servings and that has to be an estimate because I got more than that but not by many.

Side effects are some fat but not much more than to be expected with a weight gainer. My recommendation is to use this, and any other weight gainer, as what it is, a supplement that should be supplemented with a real diet you can find to fit you through trial and error.

ADS519

It tastes decent, calorie dense, good price, and it comes in a 10 pound bucket

February 17, 2010

To keep it simple this has everything you need in a gainer. It tastes decent, calorie dense, good price, and it comes in a 10 pound bucket. As a hardgainer, this was a godsend and helped me gain almost 30lbs in a year. Now, this was not all lean weight by any stretch but, this is a weight...

• Good Taste.

N-Large is really good stuff

October 11, 2009

N-Large is really good stuff. I gained about three kilos (6.5 lbs.) of lean mass, by the time that I finished a 3.8 pound jug of this stuff. I would use this stuff again if I needed to, but I gained all the that I wanted to gain for now.

Cons:

I would say overall it is a pretty decent product

August 6, 2009

I used 1 10lb tub of vanilla 30 servings so about 1 month or so. Took half serving in morning and half serving before bed. I put on about 5lbs .. I work out 3-4 days a week for an hour each time. I would say overall it is a pretty decent product. The taste at first had me worried that I wouldn't be able to get through the whole tub. Over time though it grew on me and wasn't so bad. In fact I actually looked forward to the servings once I gained a taste for it. I would probably stick with vanilla powders as you can add to them easy to make different taste options unless you can afford to by more than one at a time to rotate flavors.