Pure Karbolyn

By: Professional Supplements

Pure Karbolyn is a Carbohydrate Product manufactured by Professional Supplements. It is designed to provide the body with the vital macronutrient carbohydrates which is used as fuel to help performance as well as improve muscle recovery.

Does Pure Karbolyn work?

Pure Karbolyn has quickly become one of my favorite products. It's versatility is amazing as you can pair it with amino acids like Xtend and modern BCAA. I also added in a few grams of Beta Alanine. I took those pre/intra workout and took my creatine with it because it helps shuttle the nutrients into my muscles faster then just taking them with plain water. I also took this post workout and mixed it with my aftershock which was okay but wouldn't recommend it unless you pick up orange.

Pure karbolyn is derived from potatoes, rice and corn. It supposedly is absorbed through the stomach faster than malto, Dextrose, rice, bread and pasta. Now onto the next.

Intraworkout effectiveness: I felt it the first day i tried this mixed it with mBCAA unflavored and it masked the taste. On leg days this was perfect 1 and a half scoops 75g worked awesome to Combat intense squats and leg presses. I was still sore but had enough energy to power through a long leg day. For upper body days i would get an intense pump almost immediately when i use this comparable to N.O. pumps. I take C-BOL now and it gives you a pump by itself so i paired the two and my muscles felt Engorged through the entire workout.

Post workout: I used one scoop with aftershock at first for some extra carbs to help Spike insulin and quickly recover. Added pump. I felt like i recovered a lot better while taking this intra and post workout it's not E-BOL like recovery but there's a difference.

Other things i noticed: I started this at 215 and now i'm at 223. It's 200 calories so it's helping me add some more carbs into my diet. Along with my stack of C-BOL, Hydrobuilder (recently added last week)/aftershock, and recently added up your MASS it has helped me lean bulk over the past few weeks.

Depending on how you dose it it'll last a month i would take about 2 and a half scoops on workout days. The price is roughly about 40-$50 for a 4.4lb container. At least it's not vitargo where you can only get it for 60+ dollars. It does the same job as vitargo imo. I got more of a pump from this and it doesn't turn to sludge when mixed with a protein as when i mixed this with vanilla hydro whey it tasted awful but at least it mixed cleanly.

I'm still on board with intraworkout supplementation to ensure that my muscles are receiving the proper nutrients it needs during workouts when I'm tearing my body apart with squats deads and bench pressing. It also can be used pre cardio as many others do to give you some extra endurance and energy. I don't take pre workouts with caffeine anymore so i can attest to this giving clean energy.

I'm keeping this as a staple because it greatly pairs with amino acids,creatine, glutamine, whey almost anything you take intra or post workout can be used in conjunction with this. I think it's best used on a bulk or lean bulk as well. Competitors can use this as their carb source pre contest loading. Also doesn't cause a bloat like maltodextrin or Dextrose. And you actually feel this hit your muscles unlike waxy maize.

In closing i believe this product is worth the money as intra workout and post workout supplementation is important and everybody wants to build muscle and carbs are key in doing so. Karbolyn is the happy medium in between vitargo for most for me it's the same with a better price and clean mix with a pump. Pick this up and add Aminos and everything i mentioned above and watch your performance improve.

Any questions let me know and i'll be happy to answer. Hope this helps those who are on the fence about this.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Fullness In Muscles
  • Better Recovery
  • Quick Gains
  • Mixes Well
  • About The Same Level Of Vitargo
  • Is A Little Too High Priced

This carb is right up there with Vitargo. i will say the taste in comparison is phenomenal! However thats a secondary things, the actual product feels as thuogh its absorbed immmediately as you drink it, with the actual karbolyn molecule being a quickly absrobed nutrient minus the insulin Spike and water retention I can definitely say since I have been on it I have noticed during my workouts and throughout the day I am fuller, specifically after my post workout shake ( 2 scoops karbolyn/75 g whey protein 10 g creatine). Highly reccomend,, downside is pricewise its just as expensiv as vitargo, your looking @ roughly 17 bucks/lb
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Fullness In Muscles
  • Better Recovery
  • Strawberry Popsicle Taste
  • Is A Little Too High Priced

I don't do many reviews mostly because I've used products that everyone's already heard of but after lurking around and seeing the numerous recommendations of this by kingmeat I decided to give it a try. As a result it has become my one of my favorite supplements.
I use 50-75g of it pre and intra workout mixed with about 10g BCAAs and 3-4g of Beta Alanine.

Taste (8/10): Since I mix it with BCAAs...

Taste (8/10): Since I mix it with BCAAs I bought the unflavored, so the taste is not really a factor. However it just makes my BCAAs a little chalky but it's not a bad taste by any means and still enjoyable/refreshing.

Price (8/10): I bought 4.4 lb, which lasted me roughly 30 workouts, from dpsnutrition for $42. Somewhat high but for its effectiveness it's well worth it.

Effectiveness (9/10): This is what makes the product worth it. I felt it from the first day. My workouts while taking this improved greatly. My energy maintained at high levels from start to end. I felt stronger which is always a good feeling. But the most noticeable feeling was the sense of hardness/fullness after my sets. After about a month I was able to go from 194 to 201 which feels great for a hard gainer.

Overall: Pure Karbolyn quickly became a top product for me. This will continue to be a staple when I try to gain weight and strength. I would recommend it to anyone with the same goals. If you're trying to cut maybe use half a scoop just for the energy and fullness feelings. Questions?
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Fullness In Muscles
  • Better Recovery
  • Quick Gains
  • Is A Little Too High Priced
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.