I-Load

By Professional Supplements
I-Load Professional Supplements
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 1 Review)

I-Load ranks #18 of 34 in (Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners) and is rated better than 48% of all products in this category.

Mooselini's I-Load Review

I-load the Anabolic Maximizer

I happened to stumble across this a while ago when I saw Marc Lobliner using it and it sparked my interest. Turns out it is a very unknown and underrated product, one that I found to work exceptionally well. This review is for the new looking I-load which I do not think they changed anything from the old formula. If you like carbs and a hell of a ton of them, then check this review out. All right with that being said lets get on to the review.

Ingredients:

Hyper-Load Matrix™ 450mg *
Banaba Extract (2% Corosolic Acid)
Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acid)
Chromium Polynicotinate
Momordica 10:1 Extract
Cinnamon 4:1 Extract

Looking at the Ingredients I will go through a breakdown of each ingredient, but most can tell that this is going to be a carb utilizing formula.

Banaba Extract-
Supposedly researchers have isolated Corosolic Acid in the banaba leaf, which is a blood sugar regulator. The research was done in animals like most is but the results looked promising, reduction in weight gain and adipose tissue with no changes to diet. Uh oh Dr Oz is going to jump on this.

Gymnema Sylvestre-
next up, well what do you know another blood sugar regulator. A study by Harvard researchers indicated that this plant would keep blood sugar in an optimal range. Another study said that this supposedly helped to reduce insulin resistance. It also may reduce the amount of glucose that is said to be stored as fat. Also there is a cool fact “When gymnema leaf is placed directly on the tongue, it eliminates the sensation of sweetness. The leaves of Gymnema sylvestre perform two significant functions. First, they may help regulate blood glucose, especially after eating.* Secondly, they are insulin tropic and promote insulin secretion.* By this multi-pathway approach, Gymnema sylvestre may prove a valuable aid in hyper-loading glucose into muscles.*”

Chromium Polynicotinate-
A common ingredient in carb shuttling formulas, this helps to increase the speed of getting sugar to cells. It acts as a bridge of insulin to cell membranes. To sum it up it increases insulin sensitivity. Chromimum absorbsion through the small intestine is very poor so most will get excreted in the urine. Most people supplement with chromium to keep their blood sugar in a normal range. The chromim used in I-Load is the most absorbable form, and this molecule is bound with a niacin molecule a compound found in breast milk.

Momordica 10:1 –
The final ingredient I will explin in detail, Is also called the African cucumber or as most here will know it as bitter melon. This is another ingredient for blood sugar levels. Researchers have found that this promotes better glucose metabolism. A big study done at good old Harvard found that this compound is similar to Insulin, which may be useful to athletes. It may promote healthy glucose release into the bloodstream from the liver.

The final ingredient is cinnamon but I am not going to delve into explaining that because most everyone knows what cinnamon is good for.

Dosing-8

It says on the label to take 1 or 2 caps 30-45 minutes prior to exercise with either 50-100 grams of carbs. I took 2 with 100grams of carbs prior and it doesn’t get any easier than that. I will say I took of points because when I am on the go and trying to get a workout in it is very tough for me to get 100grams of carbs in. However if I was working out in the morning it was easy to eat a ton of sweet potato’s or some oatmeal or even 2 scoops of Karbolic. So if you like carbs I would invest in some carb powders to make it easier to get in the 100 grams

Effectiveness-8

Well this stuff works and works fairly well. On the bottle it states to give insane muscle pumps, and while I had pretty good pumps from this I will honestly attribute it to the 100 grams of carbs and maybe a little to I-load. I will say that if I took Cellucor Bcaa with this the beta- alanine and citrulline hit me within 5-10 minutes instead of gradually. That I will attribute to I-load because I have taken Cell Bcaa before and it too a little while for me to feel that it had fully kicked in. The other interesting thing I noticed was I was never bloated from taking that many carbs in. Sometimes I would get up to the 115 range of carbs and still would have an awesome workout without carb bloating or cramps. So with respect to I-load I will say it worked well in shuttling carbs throughout your system. Sometimes I would stack it with No3 chrome and that when the insane pumps would be brought out, but its mainly the No3 that gave me more pumps not the I-load. The final thought I have on effectiveness is how “full” I felt throughout the day, meaning I had an all day muscle pump. Its probably because of the tons of carbs I was eating and taking in, but walking around crazy pumped all day is pretty fun.

Value-6

This is a very expensive supplement but if you can get a deal, like I did, then I would recommend giving it a try. When I bought two tubs of Karbolic from tigerfitness I had this thrown in for free. Now the full price is $39.99, which is ridiculous. On amazon I think you can find it for $30 or less, that’s what I would pay for something like this. Overall wait till its on sale.

Overall-7

I gave it a lower rating because it is not necessarily something you need, but if you did end up buying it, it would not let you down. I liked it but not enough for I-load to become a staple in my stack. The facts and studies don’t lie, but I think if I ran this again I would change my diet or maybe run a different workout routine. Don’t get me wrong Pro supps is a great company and I have tried most of their products with awesome results, Karbolic being my highest rated staple product to date. So in conclusion since I like Pro Supps I will recommend you give it a shot if you can get a good deal on it and you will have good results but don’t make it a staple in your stack.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Carbalicious
  • No Bloating
  • All Day Fullness
  • Too Many Carbs Needed
  • Pumps Were Not Insane

ron

Posted April 12, 2013
Awesome review. How are you not an ER? ???

Posted April 12, 2013
Thanks man and idk homie just waiting my turn no biggie

lava135

Posted April 12, 2013
Top notch review, my friend. This is definitely going on my short list.

Posted April 12, 2013
^^^ thanks lava btw that beta alanine was high quality thanks again bro

Posted April 12, 2013
Should be the default layout for every review. Thanks for being so detailed.

Posted April 13, 2013