Primordial Performance AndroLean

AndroLean Primordial Performance User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 25% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for AndroLean (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy AndroLean Thousands of Supplements! Buy AndroLean
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Primordial Performance AndroHard Reviews
AndroHard (3 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BPS Dermacrine Reviews
Primordial Performance Dermacrine Reviews
Dermacrine (2 Reviews)
3.5

Related Forum Topics

Has anyone heard of AndroLean? I can't find any reviews so I have some questions
So my buddy's brother got AndroLean in some giveaway thing, and it was pass...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

AndroLean Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    AndroLean Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Preserves Muscle (1)
    • Cuts You Up (1)
    • Very Effective (1)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used AndroLean? Submit your own Review!
    July 13, 2011

Age: 22

July 13, 2011
     I am going to go ahead and give my review I am finishing up on 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle, but 4 weeks is the normal cycle time.

supps:Androlean and Androhard, jack3d, Xtend, Fish Oil, musclepharm Combat.

Sides: Oily skin, a little bit more aggression, thermogenic feeling is definitely increased, kept my muscles from depleting from the low cal diet.

Exercise and diet: Keto diet and kris gethins 12 week trainer for workout

Results for four weeks: I started out at 207.5 lbs and went into this on a serious cut. I am eating 1500 calories a day. I felt pretty energetic through this cycle thanks to jack3d, but there are times that the old lethargy would kick me in the ass. a few days of nausea. All in all primordial is a little pricey, but their products work! I am now sitting at 197 with 4 weeks to go and body fat is continuing to fall off like hot wax. I see results in the mirror daily after two weeks it kicks in like a wild fire. Would i reccommend this? Yes I would you pay a little more, but you dont have methylated compounds and they do everything they state. You work hard and diet this stuff will bring you real deal results! I still have 4 weeks to go on my cycle and I will be PCTing with pp's PCT stack..

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Preserves Muscle
    • Cuts You Up
    • Very Effective
    Reply #1:
    andrew17019
    andrew17019

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +223
    This is the exact same review for AndroHard... How's your bF% Look before and after? Or really, I'd like to know how your weight/BF% looks after PCT, since there's always a good chance for a big rebound on the other side. Maybe post again when you're actually done or in PCT?

Reply #2:
    kroberts9
    kroberts9

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 18
    Reputation: +758
    are you a rep? its the same fooing review buddy.

Reply #3:

Joined: 6/2011
    Reputation: -7
    ITS THE SAME REVIEW BECAUSE I AM STACKING THEM! my body fat was around 18 when I started I am down to about 16/15ish now. And no I am not a pp rep.

Reply #4:

Joined: 6/2011
    Reputation: -7
    btw andrew I do plan on going hardcore in the pct and after for a bulk.. I will slowly start adding some carbs back into the diet. I wish I could post my progress pics on here it's a heck of a transformation so far man!

Reply #5:
    druski189
    druski189

Joined: 5/2012
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    man this dude works for them ..myself and a couple of my bros took this *** ..***s suxz..waste my money

Have you used AndroLean? Submit your own Review!

Tags: AndroLean, Primordial Performance