AndroLean

By: Primordial Performance

AndroLean is a Prohormone manufactured by Primordial Performance. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with AndroLean?
Click to Expand
mizzou24
Rep: -6

I am going to go ahead and give my review I am finishing up on 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle, but 4 weeks is the normal cycle time.

supps:Androlean and Androhard, jack3d, Xtend, Fish Oil, musclepharm Combat.

Sides: Oily skin, a little bit more aggression, thermogenic feeling is definitely increased, kept my muscles from depleting from the low cal diet.

Exercise and diet: Keto diet and kris gethins 12 week trainer for workout

Results for four weeks: I started out at 207.5 lbs and went into this on a serious cut. I am eating 1500 calories a day. I felt pretty energetic through this cycle thanks to jack3d, but there are times that the old lethargy would kick me in the ass. a few days of nausea. All in all primordial is a little pricey, but their products work! I am now sitting at 197 with 4 weeks to go and body fat is continuing to fall off like hot wax. I see results in the mirror daily after two weeks it kicks in like a wild fire. Would i reccommend this? Yes I would you pay a little more, but you dont have methylated compounds and they do everything they state. You work hard and diet this stuff will bring you real deal results! I still have 4 weeks to go on my cycle and I will be PCTing with pp's PCT stack..

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Preserves Muscle
  • Cuts You Up
  • Very Effective

• andrew17019
    July 13, 2011

This is the exact same review for AndroHard... How's your bF% Look before and after? Or really, I'd like to know how your weight/BF% looks after PCT, since there's always a good chance for a big rebound on the other side. Maybe post again when you're actually done or in PCT?
  • kroberts9
    July 13, 2011

Are you a rep? its the same fooing review buddy.
  • mizzou24
    July 13, 2011

ITS THE SAME REVIEW BECAUSE I AM STACKING THEM! my body fat was around 18 when I started I am down to about 16/15ish now. And no I am not a pp rep.
  • mizzou24
    July 13, 2011

Btw andrew I do plan on going hardcore in the pct and after for a bulk.. I will slowly start adding some carbs back into the diet. I wish I could post my progress pics on here it's a heck of a transformation so far man!
  • druski189
    Rep: 0
    July 13, 2011

Man this dude works for them ..myself and a couple of my bros took this *** ..***s suxz..waste my money

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.