AndroHard

By: Primordial Performance

Well, after the huge amount of hype/delay I thought I would give this new AndroHard a shot. I utilized it on a cutting cycle with H-Drol.

Androhard was dosed at 6caps a day, halo at 75mg week. I've ran a cycle identical to this before, but used stanodrol at 750mg a day.

Androhard promised to be 4x as effective as the old version, so I figured even if it's only 450mg a day of androsterone, it would still be way better.

I...

I was wrong. It didn't produce the aggression that I got from 750mg stano, nor did it make me as hard as it did. The supplement IS an effective ingredient IMO, so it doesnt deserve a 0, but for the price/effectiveness I'd rather just take higher dosed stanodrol.

irishsoldier

Unfortunately, PP is over and the tight community has scattered a bit. When having such a strong community, it is obvious that these products do work. I ordered this just in time apparently! 3 weeks into my cycle, PP was raided. Everything posted on their forums were dead accurate in Androhards description. Sex drive and libido were unstoppable, my gf enjoyed it.

This was the supplement which finally pushed me over the 200 mark, which I have been aiming for! I actually went from 195lbs to 210lbs, with a really good lifting routine and this amazing supplement. I had a lot of fun on this, one problem was in fact dryness of the joints though.

Running this product made be vulnerable to injury in the gym. Must say, it was all worth it. Ran PCT Revolution after this, no losses, no problems. Good looks PP, wish I discovered you earlier.

These are still on the internet market floating around but the prices have significantly increased. If planning on running this product, I'd recommend taking joint support supplements. Also, you MUST take organ support. I used Androhard for 2 days before Organ Shield came in the mail and it felt like I had daggers in my organs. Organ shield came in and I was completely fine.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Insane Libido

I am going to go ahead and give my review I am finishing up on 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle, but 4 weeks is the normal cycle time.

supps:Androlean and Androhard, jack3d, Xtend, Fish Oil, musclepharm Combat.

supps:Androlean and Androhard, jack3d, Xtend, Fish Oil, musclepharm Combat.

Sides: Oily skin, a little bit more aggression, Muscle hardness like crazy.. Feels like I have rocks for biceps. Increased libido(you will start thinking about women you never though about before haha)

Exercise and diet: Keto diet and kris gethins 12 week trainer for workout

Results for four weeks: I started out at 207.5 lbs and went into this on a serious cut. I am eating 1500 calories a day. I felt pretty energetic through this cycle thanks to jack3d, but there are times that the old lethargy would kick me in the ass. a few days of nausea. All in all primordial is a little pricey, but their products work! I am now sitting at 197 with 4 weeks to go and body fat is continuing to fall off like hot wax. I see results in the mirror daily after two weeks it kicks in like a wild fire. Would i reccommend this? Yes I would you pay a little more, but you dont have methylated compounds and they do everything they state. You work hard and diet this stuff will bring you real deal results! I still have 4 weeks to go on my cycle and I will be PCTing with pp's PCT stack..
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Hardness
    • Insane Libido

• andrew17019
        July 13, 2011

Really less interested in the short term effects and more interested in the long effects, suppression, PCT, and retention. Start a forum thread when you are near the end of your PCT. How does the suppression feel at 4 weeks?
      • Virtus
        July 13, 2011

Did you copy and paste this review from your AndroLean review? Really?
        July 13, 2011

Considering I am stacking them yeah really i did guy.. you got a problem with that then dont read the review.. jesus.. Andrew I have not had much supression at all throughout the first four weeks.
        July 13, 2011

Btw thanks for negging me.. so much for trying to help anyone out.. i will just stop writing reviews.. I posted my honest opinion on a product and get flamed for it..
      • eli2boss
        (0)
        July 13, 2011

The review helped me, I could care less if its the same post for androlean. I'm considering the same stack and would appreciate a follow-up post. Also, the PCT you used, is it what pp reccommends on their website it the product stacker section?
        July 14, 2011

Hey brother.. yeah The TRS stack will def be enough for the lean and hard.. it isn't that suppressive of compounds.. to be honest i have four days left and really no suppression.. libido is on fire, I am the leanest i have ever been in my life.. i went from 220(207.5 when i started the hard and lean) to what I am now 4 days from finishing at 186. muscles and veins are off the charts. For a liver safe product the androseries delivers results! yeah it might not be superdrol or ultradrol, but if your looking to cut some body fat this is by far the safest thing on the market blood work has been proving to be very successful as well. I have yet to get mine and wont have any done until my pct is complete.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.