Havoc

By PrimaForce
Havoc PrimaForce
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

Death

Great product for gaining size and strength while losing some fat for me

August 29, 2010

Great product for gaining size and strength while losing some fat for me. Gained 15 pounds and kept it all after Reversitol PCT. I will definitely do again as it worked great but had to stop early ( 3.5 weeks on ) due to sides which were probably due to me running no supports like I should have. Reason for stop was my joints which started drying out like crazy. Tried Cirrus etc but I was way to gone. Should also mention I have been lifting since 19 and stopped due to children a few years ago so that might explain why I kept the gains so well. Do yourself a favor and run all supports with a huge excess of joint supports. Next time I will run all supports with Animal Flex, Triple Strength Fish Oil and USP super cirrus prior to Havoc. Yea that's how bad my joints got and my elbows still hurt 4 weeks later.

• Repartitioning Agent
  • Loss Fat
  • Dry Joints

Posted August 29, 2010
Did you take a SERM or just Reversitol as PCT?

Death

Posted August 29, 2010
Just reversitol

This product is very potent and works very well

May 31, 2012

Hello, This ph was the first ph i ever taken. My freind recommened it to me that i lift with, told me i see some good gains off it. I also ran this with propa-drol a non menthyl related ph to max my gains. I started a week before to clean up my diet and to increase my daily protein intake, when i started to take the ph I took two havoc a day along with two prop spread between 8 hours 1 in moring 1 after dinner. I used Organ sheild as my liver protecter, and drank a gallon of water a day. It is very important that you drink the right amount of water a day to help your liver process the pills better and to relive it from the stress of the Phs. The first week on this i gained 11 pounds mostly wet weight and threwout the rest of my cycle i was up another 9. I Weighted 140 at the beginnnig and ended up at 155, i was pretty cut up at the end eeveryone told me i was huge and my partner was hating on me because my body looked so good. I used cycle assist at the end along with a test booster/ anti estrogen blocker. i gained about 5 pounds off of that taking away some cutness i deveopled from the ph only, because all the water weight i had on me. After about 6 months off the cycle i lost about 5 pounds keeping about 15 pounds b/c of the way i trained,slept, and ate. This product is very potent and works very well as long as you have a ckean diet and good sleeping habit, folllowed wit the hardwork put it at the gym. Deit makes up 80% along with sleep then the rest is up to you at the gym. If any you guys have any questions about this product pm i hope this helped you guys out!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Alpha Male Feeling
  • Great Cutter
  • Hard Muscles
  • Great To Stack With
  • Loss Fat

Posted May 31, 2012
    Um,I don't believe cycle assist and an e blocker was a suffice pct shem,also to run this and a non menthyl as your first steroid cycle is moronic.

Posted May 31, 2012
    ok lol

This stuff works great

March 31, 2010

this stuff gorks great, i stacked it with cel m-lmg for 4 weeks and i am very happy with my results 10+lbs...lost 1 pound during PCT but thats expected overall i recomend this product.I will do another cycle of Havoc stacked with a non-methyl for 6 weeks..

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Hard Muscles
    • Great To Stack With

Posted March 31, 2010
      What did you use as a PCT?

Posted March 31, 2010