Havoc

By: PrimaForce

Havoc is a Prohormone manufactured by PrimaForce. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Havoc?
Click to Expand

Great product for gaining size and strength while losing some fat for me. Gained 15 pounds and kept it all after Reversitol PCT. I will definitely do again as it worked great but had to stop early ( 3.5 weeks on ) due to sides which were probably due to me running no supports like I should have. Reason for stop was my joints which started drying out like crazy. Tried Cirrus etc but I was way to gone. Should also mention I have been lifting since 19 and stopped due to children a few years ago so that might explain why I kept the gains so well. Do yourself a favor and run all supports with a huge excess of joint supports. Next time I will run all supports with Animal Flex, Triple Strength Fish Oil and USP super cirrus prior to Havoc. Yea that's how bad my joints got and my elbows still hurt 4 weeks later.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hard Muscles
  • Loss Fat
  • Repartitioning Agent
  • Dry Joints

• quiz1234
    August 29, 2010

Did you take a SERM or just Reversitol as PCT?
  • Death
    August 29, 2010

Just reversitol

Hello, This ph was the first ph i ever taken. My freind recommened it to me that i lift with, told me i see some good gains off it. I also ran this with propa-drol a non menthyl related ph to max my gains. I started a week before to clean up my diet and to increase my daily protein intake, when i started to take the ph I took two havoc a day along with two prop spread between 8 hours 1 in moring 1 after dinner. I used Organ sheild as my liver protecter, and drank a gallon of water a day. It is very important that you drink the right amount of water a day to help your liver process the pills better and to relive it from the stress of the Phs. The first week on this i gained 11 pounds mostly wet weight and threwout the rest of my cycle i was up another 9. I Weighted 140 at the beginnnig and ended up at 155, i was pretty cut up at the end eeveryone told me i was huge and my partner was hating on me because my body looked so good. I used cycle assist at the end along with a test booster/ anti estrogen blocker. i gained about 5 pounds off of that taking away some cutness i deveopled from the ph only, because all the water weight i had on me. After about 6 months off the cycle i lost about 5 pounds keeping about 15 pounds b/c of the way i trained,slept, and ate. This product is very potent and works very well as long as you have a ckean diet and good sleeping habit, folllowed wit the hardwork put it at the gym. Deit makes up 80% along with sleep then the rest is up to you at the gym. If any you guys have any questions about this product pm i hope this helped you guys out!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Alpha Male Feeling
  • Great Cutter
  • Hard Muscles
  • Great To Stack With
  • Loss Fat

• BrooklynBuff
    May 31, 2012

Um,I don't believe cycle assist and an e blocker was a suffice pct shem,also to run this and a non menthyl as your first steroid cycle is moronic.
  • billy2012
    May 31, 2012

Ok lol

j25flete
  March 31, 2010

this stuff gorks great, i stacked it with cel m-lmg for 4 weeks and i am very happy with my results 10+lbs...lost 1 pound during PCT but thats expected overall i recomend this product.I will do another cycle of Havoc stacked with a non-methyl for 6 weeks..
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hard Muscles
  • Great To Stack With

• bsuexsci
    March 31, 2010

What did you use as a PCT?
  • j25flete

I used Nolvadex
    20/20/20/20 4 weeks
    1. bottle of reversitol

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.