TROOP CP

D-Aspartic Acid Reviews

By: PrimaForce

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #19 of 98 (better than 81%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

D-Aspartic Acid is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by PrimaForce. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
INGREDIENTS
THIS PRODUCT

3000mg
CATEGORY AVG

2658mg

Amino acid that may boost testosterone levels in men in addition to increasing levels of Luteinizing Hormone and Follicle-stimulating Hormone.

FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

wrhalljr
  December 22, 2012

I started to look for a natural testosterone booster that actually worked after a blood test of Total Testosterone 290 ng/dL and Free 7.1 pg/mL. I am 44 and went to the doctor initially with symptoms of low energy, low libido, and declining strength. After the test he recommended HRT but being I compete naturally I was not willing to do that. I researched DAA quite a bit and decided to go with PrimaForce because of quality and price. After only 1 3 week cycle (I decided to go 3 weeks on and 1 off) I went to the same LabCorp to get re-tested. Total Testosterone was 486 ng/dL and Free was 9.1 pg/mL. A 68% INCREASE in 1 month! I had much more energy, libido was very high, and I felt like I was in my 20's again...I will obviously continue to use this product...taste was OK, only side effect I had was headaches but only for the first few days, and my exercise routine and diet stayed exactly the same from the 1st test to the second...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
  • Verifiable Lab Test Increase
baseFrenzyy
  June 14, 2012

This will be my second review. So along came the hype about DAA and how effective it will be among people who are at the age of 21 where their testosterone is at its maximum. I've personally ran 2 tubs of this. I decided to give it a go. The first time I took this, I stacked it with animal stack and the second time, erase. Here goes my review.

------Taste 6/10------
This is my routine every morning. Open a bottle of water and drink half of it down with my pills. After that, I would pour a scoop of DAA down into the remaining water in the bottle and give it a good shake. Swallow the whole thing as quickly as I can. Primaforce DAA has its reputation of how bad the chalkiness and bitterness of the powder and I'm here to tell you that there's a solution. The first time that I took this however, I mix it with orange juice and the taste quickly disappears. It goes well with the sourness of the orange juice.

------Effectiveness 8/10------
Being at the age of 21, how effective this product may be always been a question to everyone. Well I'm here to say that it work just fine on me. I have the privilege of incorporating these both on a bulking and cutting cycle. On my first cycle of DAA, I was cutting and I stack it with animal stak. I was sweating so much even right after I did my warm ups. I felt like I can achieve anything and I was on fire in the gym. I just finish my second cycle of DAA and this time it was for a bulking phase and I stack it with erase. Again the same feeling, it is like I own the gym. I didn't want to leave the gym and I have to keep have the mindset that if I don't leave anytime soon I will lose my muscle. For the both times that I took this product, my lift has increase tremendously. As if I'm breaking my PR every week. For those that follow my log, the numbers has been increasing no doubt.

------Value 9/10------
As a college student and a consumer, I give this product a 9 out of 10. For what it's worth, a reputable company such as Primaforce sets its price pretty low. There's a discount on this product on muscleandstrength with a coupon code. Besides that, it is constantly appearing in the deal of the day for most websites.

------Sides 9/10------
I don't see any sides from this productsi in this case N/A

------Overall 8/10------
Besides the taste, I can see how most of us can benefit out of this product. It is a simple, cheap, beneficial product and you can add into your stack. For all the benefits that I've just stated, it is certainly worth it and I would recommend it to anyone who is interest in taking their training to the next level.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
  • No Side Effects
Gkeezy
  June 13, 2012

This is a natural testosterone booster in pure form. DAA is the D-form of the amino acid aspartic acid.

I wanted to try this out because well 1. it was cheap. 2. it had pretty good reviews and 3. I believed I had higher estrogen levels then I wanted so I stacked this with Triazole to get my testosterone up a bit while controlling/suppressing my estrogen levels.

VALUE: 10/10 - I picked this up on sale for about $15 on Amazon. The container comes with about 33 servings. It is directed you take 1 scoop for 3g per day, but I decided to listen to some of our members and upped it to 6g a day.

TASTE: 6/10 - Eh taste is taste. It only comes in unflavored version. It is very sour and bitter. Drinking it with water is tolerable but not by much. So there are ways to mask it. Either throw a scoop in Orange Juice or your preworkout, or mix it with something else. Do not throw this into your protein shake. It will taste disgusting.

USAGE/ PERFORMANCE: 9/10 - This is fairly simple to use. You take 3g in the morning AM and then 3g pre workout in the PM. I saw the best results when taken at this rate. I mixed 3g of DAA with 1 scoop of 1.M.R. to mask the unflavored sour taste and had incredible energy in the gym.

I have to be honest if you are all about focus and epic energy for a workout, this is def the way to go. I felt superhuman in the beginning of my workout. A ton of focus and the pump for me personally was incredible. It was not really a pump but I could feel the blood rushing through my veins to the muscles I was training. Also over the first week I did not feel much, but in my final weeks my strength definitively increased while my body fat slowly decreased. Not a lot maybe 1/2%. I did notice size in my muscle mass as well.

The other great aspect about this product was the sex drive. As we all know some of us can develop "stim d*ck" due to the use of so many supplements. This definitively helps with that. I noticed my sex drive was through the roof.

SIDE EFFECTS: 8/10 - The reason I gave this an 8 is not because the side effect I felt was bad but it can be perceived this way by others. I did notice my aggression levels in the gym as well as after the workout throughout the day increased. I was peed off a lot easier now by "societies douchebags". However, that was also a plus for me because it helped me keep my concentration levels high in the gym.

OVERALL: 9/10 - Great Product. Cheap version of a Test Booster. Good to try out because you are really not losing that much to try it out. Just a few bucks.

I would definitively recommend this to others to try if you want to get your Test levels up.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
copernicus
  May 16, 2012

This is a pretty tough supplement to review. I used it for 8 weeks, dosing 3.2 g per day, stacked with 0.6 g calcium glucarate in case of any elevated estrogen levels. I've read all the scientific papers on this particular supps ability to increase test levels. While I agree that this may take place, I don't believe it occurs (at least in my case) to a high enough degree that there is a noticable effect.

I've rated this a 5 mainly because I simply don't know if it works. I didn't feel markedly different on or off of it. I would imagine that the effects felt depend upon every individual and their baseline test levels... For example, if they do increase by 60%, then going from 300 to 480 may not be a noticable jump. However, if you're naturally higher, going from 600 to 960 may be more noticable. Anyways, these are my brief thoughts on this supplement. I have a bunch of it, so I'll try it again, and update if there is any noticable change.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
    wjmathewsx
      April 5, 2012

Let me start by saying i hate to give a product all 10's but I truly think DAA is "That product'. Check out my review of USP Labs Pink Magic. That was my first test booster and it was great in my opinion as far as Test boosters go but DAA kicked it's arse.

Ingredients: 100% D-Aspartic Acid (Test Booster)

Stack:
    I stacked this with PES' Erase which is an estrogen blocker and USP Labs OxyElite Pro

Taste:
    I would give this like a 4 if I had to because the taste is HORRID and no matter what you put it in it is NASTIFIED! I can't try and church it up at all.

Value: Crazy cheap for what you get + it beats other more expensive Test boosters that are more expensive!

Results:
    INCREDIBLE!!!
    First couple of weeks I really didn't notice much difference in my lifts and physique but everyone, including the guy at the supp store said by week 3 you will notice a difference and I must say that wow they were right. Week 3 everything I lifted seemed lighter, and I don't just mean 5lbs light I mean like 10-15lbs lighter. I felt really really strong in the gym every time I went in for the rest of the first bottle.

Side Effects:

If you are prone to acne, which I am, make sure you have a great face soap. I had to step up from the Clearasil that I was using and working well, to sharing my wife's Proactive face soap. Clearasil wasn't cutting it any longer because of the amount of test my body had. Also, I found myself just a tadbit irritable at times, but mad crazy about the wife at times as well. They say 30 year old men tend to lose some of their sex drive but mine blasted through the roof.

I am now on my second bottle of each and the results are still just blowing my mind. I just hate the fact that I have to cycle off everything.

Recommendation:

Try it and see if you don't want to just start lifting the whole gym in week 3 or 4.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
    • Aggression In The Gym Was Amazing
    • Confidence Was Through The Roof
    • Cheap
    • Love It!
    • High Libido
    Reinger
      February 21, 2012

This review is a long one in the making. After waiting several months to see if DAA would fall off the charts, I finally chose to run my own cycle. I spent a lot of time sifting through reviews and researching outside of our forums. I chose Prima Force based upon the solid reviews and forum discussions of our fellow members.
    DAA is going to effect everyone differently, there are simply too many variables to say exactly "what it will do for you." I believe it is important to share our experiences with one another in hopes to gain a true perspective on this Until all of the science is nailed down behind DAA.
    I chose to run a six week cycle along with six weeks of Animal Stak. I didn't choose Animal Stak for fear of Gyno or anything like that, but to enhance the synergestic effects of the DAA. I had ran several cycles of Animal Stak on its own and wanted to see if DAA could make a difference. I was not let down.

It took a few weeks to really feel the effects of the combo working. But I am sure the internal Anabolic effects began much sooner. Heading into week 3 I began to feel amazing in the gym. The same feeling Animal Stak had given me, but much more intense. Hunger and libido both increased daily. Energy and all sorts of stamina became profound. I am an extreamly busy man. I run a restaurant 50 hours a week and am raising two baby boys. At 32, my test and energy levels take a beating. This supplement more than leveled the playing field. By week 4 and 5 I couldn't stay out of the gym. I had to make myself leave. Recovery and endurance were through the roof. By week 6 I had hit two PRs. One on bench and one on leg press. The DAA didn't do it for me, but the effort and time through those six weeks supported by DAA sure did. I had gained 2 LB while leaning out noticibly. Effects from both products, a nice five day split, and solid diet.

Profile : Simple DAA

Taste: 6. I had heard horror stories of the nasty taste. Simply not true in my opinion. Mixing it with your protein shake does make it sour. I simply threw it in straight water and put it down. This product is in no way designed to please your taste buds so the 6 isn't a knock., just a fact.

Effectiveness: 9. Yes it was stacked with AS, but the effects of one of my favorite supplements had never been so profound. Not maybe, not possibly, but Definitley. Energy, Stamina, mood enhancement, Libido, appetite could not be deniable.

Value : 7. A tricky grading system. For the effectiveness, I would actually pay more. Yet there are a few other companies offering the same purity for a cheaper price or additional ingredients for roughly the same. 7 seems fair.

Sides: Far and few between. The first three days I experienced sharp short lived head aches which would quickly subside. Can't attribute this 100% to the DAA, but I am quite convinced it played a factor. After a few days they simply ceased. Aggression increase, yes but I mainly put that to good use. There may have been one or two ocassions in which my temper was slightly exaggerated but no killing sprees.

Conclusion: Is DAA for you? You have to be the judge. I certainly would recommend it to anyone in my age group or even a few years younger. Proper cycling and regemine are a must. I am going to continue to try different versions of DAA and experiment until I find what is just right for me. If you are looking for a starter cycle of DAA Primaforce is a good place to start.
    • Doesn't Stack Up To Hsb
    misterjaydub
      January 5, 2012

First off, let me start by saying this is not a miracle supplement by any means. However, if you are looking for that extra edge, then this is it. I am in a cutting phase, so I may experience more of a boost when I am bulking.

I have taken both a container of Primaforce DAA as well as a bulk powder from NP. However, Primaforce was the most recent.

Dosage:
    I was taking 6 gram/day. I have taken a container at 3 gram/day in the past, but I noticed more pronounced effects at 6 grams. I took for 2 weeks straight, then off a week. Repeat.

Taste: 6/10
    Insanely tart, almost bitter. Since I was taking such small amounts though, it didn't matter. I would simply spoon it in my mouth and wash it down.

For the price and what it does, I think this is worth investing in. It does not perform miracles, but the stuff is pretty cheap.

Effects: 7/10
    Kicked in within a few days and I noticed better sleep, more energy, and a better since of weel being. not to mention that my nether regions seemed to be "happier" more often.

Overall I think this is a great product and there is enough user evidence as well as blood results that prove its effectiveness. I can see steroid users really benefiting from this during PCT when trying to recover from shutdown.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
    • Muscle Preservation
    • No Side Effects
    Frankiemusc
      November 15, 2011

This was my first go around with a straight DAA product. My buying decision was based on reading many of the rave reviews and posts on here, regarding DAA.

The product worked very well for me. Please see below.

First off, thank you to the many fellow sr.com members that offered dosage advice on the boards and via pm, it was very helpful.

Dosage:

I started out taking 3 grams per day for the first several days, then I upped it to 3 grams 2X per day for 10 days, then dropped it back down to 3 grams per day to finish off the tub.

Taste 5/10:

I took this straight and it was extremely bitter, thus I mixed it with a small amount of gatorade and it was fine

Value 10/10:

I paid $16.80 w/coupon code for 33 servings via M & S, which is about .50 cents per serving. This is dirt cheap for the results I obtained from it.

Claims confirmed for me from posts/reviews 10/10:

I was skeptical from reading the forum posts that you can feel the day the DAA kicked it. The product kicked in for me around the 5th day of taking my 6 gram dosage.

Effectiveness/Results 8/10 :

Here are some of the positive results I attained from this product:

-Much better/deeper sleep w/o any sleep aid (zma)
    -Great overall mood in time/alpha male feeling
    -Gained 3-4 pounds in about 21 days/no change in diet etc
    -Muscle fullness 24/7
    -No need for a pwo for early am workouts (this was amazing for me, I always need that extra kick to get going pre-gym)/Great Energy
    -Noticeable vascularity in shoulder/chest 24/7
    -No back acne, pimples etc
    -Slight libido increase

Side Effects:

Many times within 30 min after ingesting the product I had odd headaches. Almost like a slight cluster headache that would subside after a few minutes. This happened at least 75% of the time for me.

Unfortunately, about 1 day after the product kicked in I had 2-3 days of severe irritability/short temper. The stupidest things ***ed me off during the day. (Road rage, picking fights with my g/f over small nonsense etc (I was apologizing several times a day) It was almost uncontrollable, not a good feeling towards others.

After this subsided I was in the perfect mood through the remainder of the tub.

Overall 8/10:

I would definitely suggest trying this or any DAA product, especially for older guys like myself. I know there have been a bunch of guys that didn't respond to this product and that is unfortunate. It worked really well for me.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
    • Alpha Male
    • Increase In Libido
    • Vascularity
    • Great Mood
    • Better Sleep
    RedRaptor
      October 2, 2011

Nothing scientific.
    53 years old, been working out for about 1.5 years.
    Using Kre-alkalyn twice a day, 100g protein and pre-workout drink of NO Explode, Jack3d or Assult

Taking it as the label suggests. One 3g scoop on empty stomach. Mixed with a touch of my BCAA drink in 4oz water to mask the flavor. It's flavorless but a little bitter.
    Workouts are mid day.

1st day.. increased libido, nothing else. Not complaining tho )

2nd day.. increased aggressiveness. Felt like I was in a bad mood. Snappy with people. Great workout with plenty of energy and focus.

3rd day.. Libido is thru the roof. (a cute coworker was talking to me and walked into my "personal space" and put her hand on my shoulder, immediately got a reaction). Workouts are improved. Doing one more set than normal, using heavier weights for more reps, feel like I can do more. Best pump I've ever had. felt like my skin was about to pop and it lasted all day.

4th day.. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling weird. Can't explain it.. just weird.

5th day.. No problems, workouts still good, libido strong, alpha male feeling still strong.

10th day.. Libido fading, alpha male feeling gone, workouts suffering, lack of energy, headache.

12th day.. Woke up in the night feeling like crap. Strong headache, pounding heart (high blood pressure?). Took a hot shower, went back to bed. Woke up 12 hours later and still felt like crap. Headache in the middle of my head that won't go away. Can't concentrate and my whole body feels like it's "buzzing" for lack of a better term sort of like the feeling I get when I drink a POW drink, a tingling, buzzing. Decided to have a day off from everything.

13th day.. Still had a headache but not so much. Went to the local supplement store and picked up some A-HD, B-12, Folic acid and TMG. Read that there could be an imbalance in certain receptors in the nervous system and these three would help with that imbalance. Picked up the A-HD to combat estrogen as I had read that DAA also increases estrogen levels.

14th day.. Felt better when I woke up. Took my 3g dose and ate breakfast about 30 minutes later then took the A-HD. Felt fine and started to feel some of the effects I had the first week. Energized, good mood, alpha male.
    Workout started slow but soon I was "ON" and pumped out the sets. Felt I could do more but stopped at triceps, chest, quads and abs.

15th day.. Felt great at wake up. Libido is not back to the original (first week) levels but everything else feels the same. Alpha male, energized and overall good mood.
    Workout was biceps, back and hams. Wow.. outstanding! Normal bicep curls are 65, grabbed the 75s and busted out a set. Da** I swear I had orgasm with each lift.. it was like electricity shooting thru my body with each curl. Never felt that before. I like!

16th day.. Just getting better. Shoulders today. Outstanding workout. Feel so pumped and "on" for lack of a better term.

When I had that few days of bad headache and weird feeling I wanted to stop using it but the feeling of the first week haunted me. I wanted that feeling back.

Overall I've noticed my muscles feel firmer and my gut is definitely smaller as my 36 pants don't fit. Dropped back to the 34's I wore years ago.

Now on a quest to get the libido boost back as I've got a date this weekend with a hot young thang.

I've read some bad things about the neurological effects of NWDA etc.. but for me and my age I'm happy with the risk. Besides, nothing proven, just rumors etc..
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
    • Confidence Was Through The Roof
    • Headache
    gms585
      September 19, 2011

Ok so I ran this stuff for 3 weeks in conjunction with a two can cycle of Animal Stak. I tossed this in on the second can. Lets start with a basic for a drinkable powder... taste .
    I herd this stuff tastes terrible, but its not that bad. At first it reminded me of super tart lemons or something like that. By the last couple days I was done with its flavor and happy to no longer be taking it in the AM.

So my stack was daa, whey, Xtends, Fish Oil, multi's and Animal Stak. I took this with hopes of increasing recovery time and getting some extra energy / aggression. I will admit I felt more effects with this and animal then just animal and I credit this product for the bulk of differences I saw. I did get sweatier and bit more aggressive, but noticed no help in recovery. I know this is supposedly clinically proven to work, but I am guessing my hormone levels are close to peek so a natty just isn't going to do anything for me.

All in all I'm not going to try these natty's any longer as I don't think there is a benefit in it for me at this point. Maybe when I'm older I'll try again, but for now I'll spend the money on creatine and protein.

On a side note I took this in the AM when I woke up before taking my morning whey. In my mind this is an acid based product so I normally take my whey with milk. But being as how milk is a base and this is acidic I assumed that it would be counter productive to have milk and this mixing in my stomach. So I started taking my morning whey with water which was mad gross. This is also a negative although it has nothing to do with the product its self.
    • Cheap

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.