PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid

D-Aspartic Acid PrimaForce
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (22 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Reviews
AD-3 PCT (20 Reviews)
CTD Labs Testradex Reviews
Testradex (6 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
Novedex XT (58 Reviews)
6.8

Related Forum Topics

We Need to start a DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) study that covers the bases
I've been interested in DAA but it seems theres no conclusive evidence outs...

Is DAA (D-Aspartic Acid) discontinued?
Wasn't sure if it was just the company Primaforce discontinuing it, or if i...

Kamikazi's Log:: Isa-Test GF + D-Aspartic Acid 8 week cycle
Ok guys here goes! I've just received my 8 week cycle of Isa-test & Pri...

Kamikazi's Log:: Isa-Test GF + D-Aspartic Acid
Ok guys here goes! I've just received my 8 week cycle of Isa-test & Pri...

Great article on D-Aspartic Acid
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/d-aspartic-acid-2244/ Very good info her...

Bought T-Blast last night, will it have D-Aspartic Acid???
Man, I just read that the new T-Blast has 3200mg of D-Aspartic Acid, I just plac...

3 tubs AI D-Aspartic Acid and 1 bottle Testopro - $35 shipped
3 tubs sealed unopened AI Sports Nutrition D-Aspartic Acid 300gm for sale.  ...

D-Aspartic Acid and BCAAs: Is this the way to go?
Wanted to run this past some of you and see what you thought maybe this is the w...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

D-Aspartic Acid Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
D-Aspartic Acid Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain. (14)
  • Increased Energy (14)
  • Builds Muscle (13)
  • High Libido (13)
  • Bad Taste (11)
  • Severe Short Term Irritbality (4)
  • Slight Head Aches (3)
  • Ineffective (2)
February 21, 2012

Age: 32

February 21, 2012
 This review is a long one in the making. After waiting several months to see if DAA would fall off the charts, I finally chose to run my own cycle. I spent a lot of time sifting through reviews and researching outside of our forums. I chose Prima Force based upon the solid reviews and forum discussions of our fellow members.
DAA is going to effect everyone differently, there are simply too many variables to say exactly "what it will do for you." I believe it is important to share our experiences with one another in hopes to gain a true perspective on this Until all of the science is nailed down behind DAA.
I chose to run a six week cycle along with six weeks of Animal Stak. I didn't choose Animal Stak for fear of Gyno or anything like that, but to enhance the synergestic effects of the DAA. I had ran several cycles of Animal Stak on its own and wanted to see if DAA could make a difference. I was not let down.

It took a few weeks to really feel the effects of the combo working. But I am sure the internal Anabolic effects began much sooner. Heading into week 3 I began to feel amazing in the gym. The same feeling Animal Stak had given me, but much more intense. Hunger and libido both increased daily. Energy and all sorts of stamina became profound. I am an extreamly busy man. I run a restaurant 50 hours a week and am raising two baby boys. At 32, my test and energy levels take a beating. This supplement more than leveled the playing field. By week 4 and 5 I couldn't stay out of the gym. I had to make myself leave. Recovery and endurance were through the roof. By week 6 I had hit two PRs. One on bench and one on leg press. The DAA didn't do it for me, but the effort and time through those six weeks supported by DAA sure did. I had gained 2 LB while leaning out noticibly. Effects from both products, a nice five day split, and solid diet.

Profile : Simple DAA

Taste: 6. I had heard horror stories of the nasty taste. Simply not true in my opinion. Mixing it with your protein shake does make it sour. I simply threw it in straight water and put it down. This product is in no way designed to please your taste buds so the 6 isn't a knock., just a fact.

Effectiveness: 9. Yes it was stacked with AS, but the effects of one of my favorite supplements had never been so profound. Not maybe, not possibly, but Definitley. Energy, Stamina, mood enhancement, Libido, appetite could not be deniable.

Value : 7. A tricky grading system. For the effectiveness, I would actually pay more. Yet there are a few other companies offering the same purity for a cheaper price or additional ingredients for roughly the same. 7 seems fair.

Sides: Far and few between. The first three days I experienced sharp short lived head aches which would quickly subside. Can't attribute this 100% to the DAA, but I am quite convinced it played a factor. After a few days they simply ceased. Aggression increase, yes but I mainly put that to good use. There may have been one or two ocassions in which my temper was slightly exaggerated but no killing sprees.

Conclusion: Is DAA for you? You have to be the judge. I certainly would recommend it to anyone in my age group or even a few years younger. Proper cycling and regemine are a must. I am going to continue to try different versions of DAA and experiment until I find what is just right for me. If you are looking for a starter cycle of DAA Primaforce is a good place to start.

• Doesn't Stack Up To Hsb
  • Slight Head Aches
Martin
Martin

Joined: 9/2009
Reputation: +41
Hsb ? care to expand on what hsb is.

Reputation: +1977
I will PM you my friend.

dkaki
dkaki

Reviews: 3
Reputation: +17
what's hsb?

Joined: 7/2012
Reputation: -19
9 for effectiveness? in what aspect? were you trying to get really Horney or build muscle? this product does not help much for muscle

Reputation: +1977
How does raising Testosterone levels not help build muscle? Please only post if you have something relevant to say.

June 17, 2011

Reviews: 62

Age: 26

June 17, 2011
 This seemed to be an overhyped product that failed to deliver results for me.

I took a full container of DAA a couple months back and delayed writing my review because I didnt have much to say about it (which is not a good thing).
My strength may have increased slightly but not to any degree that I can say with certainty that it was from DAA.

Overall I failed to notice any tell-tale signs of increased testosterone such as acne, aggression, "alpha" sense of well-being, strength increases or endurance gains.
I dosed my 3g every morning in with orange juice because the bitter taste of the DAA powder blended seamlessly with the similar taste of OJ (even though I despised the carbs). When I didnt have any OJ to mix it in, I usually added it to my morning protein shake.

Value:
DAA can be obtained fairly cheaply considering its hot market status and so with a low price tag and low performance, I rated this a 7 for value.

As I mentioned in the overall review, this seemed to be a dud and I doubt it was my batch of DAA since I have not seen many other people make similar claims to mine. I seem to be the lone "non-responder" to DAA.

Taste:
Very bitter. Unlike creatine which is tasteless, DAA when mixed in liquid was one of the worst tasting supplements I have tried however when taken with orange juice, the horrible taste went away.

Im glad other people believe its working for them, I just wish I could say the same. I hate trying new highly recommended products only to have them come up short and write reviews contrary to the consensus.

Pros:
Cons:
    • Ineffective
    kingmeat
    kingmeat

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 22
    Reputation: +1300
    good honest review raptor you tell it like it is. the first of 4 to shut it down

jeffthenry
    jeffthenry

Joined: 1/2011
    Reputation: +50
    Like an honest review. Its like Yok3d for me.... Pretty much a joke, overhyped bs :D

dsmit12
    dsmit12

Joined: 5/2011
    Reputation: 0
    Thanks raptor, I am currently on this DAA stacking with ISATEST and two weeks in have'nt seen any changes. I will wait out the cycle then review.

Ecko3389
    Ecko3389

Joined: 8/2009
    Reputation: +53
    Good review bro. To sum it up you just made my mind up on not trying this.

Good review raptor

Reply #6:
    MrNice
    MrNice

Joined: 11/2010
    Reputation: +23
    Ever since steelfan cosign , it isn't effective, I never tried it.

Sorry to hear it didn't work for ya ol head

Reply #7:
    Frankiemusc
    Frankiemusc

Reviews: 37
    Reputation: +1228
    Honest review.

I think u have mentioned a few supps u didn't respond to.

Reply #8:
    MikeFarr
    MikeFarr

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +75
    Good review. Someone posted a link yesterday and it was a study that showed if you didn't take DAA with an AI then it is actually lowering your test.

Reply #9:
    Showtime88
    Showtime88

Reputation: +172
    Rasptor as always good review. Try it with an AI next time you may have better luck.

Reply #10:
    efishman
    efishman

Reputation: +90
    how long did you run it for, i read somewhere it takes up 3 weeks to fully saturate, like creatine you can load it.

Reply #11:

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 62
    Reputation: +2600
    I ran it for about 4 weeks if not more.
    I also used inhibit-E as my AI while using it.
    The inhibit-E kept me lean but it always does that.
    Towards the end, i discontinued the Inhibit-E since it causes libido issues and I have a wife to please.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +260
    Good honest review! I am glad I am a respondent to DAA.

Reply #13:
    gatordevin
    gatordevin

Joined: 5/2011
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +31
    Within a few days of starting my newest cycle of daa from prima force I gained a couple pounds and look fuller in the gym. Strength increases are minimal though.

March 21, 2011

Age: 28

March 21, 2011
     1st! Woohoo!

Alright now that that is out of the way, I have some cool stuff for you.

I ran this per the dosing on the label for 60 days. This product has been shown to increase test by 42% within a week or so according the to studies I read. This is also one of the ingredients in USPLabs' Viridex, which I am very excited about, and not just because Marzia Prince is in some of the ads for it (although that IS exciting).

I have to be honest here, this is the first product that I have taken where I could really pinpoint a moment at which I could definetly feel that my test levels were up. One week, to the day, into taking this, I could literally feel the difference in my sex Drive and motivation in the pursuit of "getting some". Fortunately I am married so I didn't have to go down to that one street in town that we all know about, where those women we swear we don't know the names of hang out. Right? Right. Anyway, it wasn't just a small feeling, it was like one of those Y-shaped sticks that you supposedly can use to find water in the desert? Yeah like that except that this is the "poo" that powers stick. If you don't have any idea what I am talking about, I don't care, just go google "water finding stick", I just did and stuff comes up that explains it. Right.

So back on topic-

-Definite test increase, one that was pinpoint-able and absolutely there 100% for sure this time.
    -Definite results, I put 20lbs on my squat and 10 on my bench in a month, I think that is cool.
    -Body fat decreased, visible especially in my man-gut.
    -Traps seemed to be primary benefactor, they pop'd up, but this has to be a result of training and nutrition as well, its just what I noticed most.

I waited 7 days to review to see if I felt weird or anything afterwards. not a scientificly determined time length I know., I continued everything I had been doing while on this. I don't feel anything shrinking and I am sleeping well, not crying randomly or other non-masculine characteristics, so I think everything is all good.

Stack:
    Glycobol throughout
    100% Whey
    GNC Amp 189 Creatine (yeah yeah I know)
    StarChem Labs X10 (interesting though going to run a bit longer before reviewing)
    Fish, Flax, CLA, Multi
    ZMA
    Melatonin
    Got Yok3d that last 3 days of the DAA cycle and couldn't wait till I was done with DAA cause I was psyched about Yok3d- and rightfully so.

Maintenance diet, lots of fish protein.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
      weastwind
      weastwind

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 21
      Reputation: +292
      Good review. And FYI, viridex is made by gaspari, not usp labs.

John5516
      John5516

Joined: 3/2009
      Reputation: +57
      Virtus,

I was curious about dosing on this product. How were you dosing this?

Also, great review. I've had my eye on this product for a while now and I'm definitely running this soon.

Reputation: +1570
      holy cow I didn't see that...I have just been so wrapped up in Yok3d....must have been a Freudian slip. Anyway, I am still interested highly in the Gaspari product. Thanks weastwind for clearing that up.

John, I took 3g with my first meal of the morning, which is either 3 whole eggs plus 2 whites and really good whole bread, or with a protein shake banana and cliff bar, depending on the day.

Its pretty simple, effective, inexpensive product, which is really great for so many reasons.

chichistrong
      chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 69
      Reputation: +2172
      Good review bro, I heard that pros take this after their AAS cycles to boost their test, I am guessing it is pretty legit. I wonder how it would stack with animal stak, p6 or pink magic

Lorenz0

jthayer1

Joined: 7/2010
      Reviews: 13
      Reputation: +212
      heck yea! somebody else who loves DAA like me!! I took some about 6 months back from a guy who bought bulk and put it in capsule form. Same dose in the morning! this stuff is legit! Nice review dude!

Reply #7:
      nothingtoxic
      nothingtoxic

Joined: 11/2010
      Reputation: +51
      Nice job, good review!

Been thinking about trying this for a while now.

No negative side effects at all?

Reply #8:

Reputation: +1570
      Chichistrong- good question about stacking, I can't imagine that stacking this with any of those products, all of which I like and have experience with, would be a bad thing. Something to try after I run my PStanz/Formestane cycle here! woohoo!

nothingtoxic- no, I did not have any side effects that I could feel, and I looked hard for them too. This is stuff is already in your body naturally, which is usually a plus.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +260
      stack woth OEP and glycobol? What do you guys think? Thanks

Reply #10:

Reputation: +1570
      Glycobol and OEP and DAA? I say go for it, the DAA will help you maintain lean mass from cutting with OEP.

And glycobol is the "poo" in any situation.

Reply #11:
      Tdechant
      Tdechant

Joined: 10/2010
      Reputation: +40
      Good stuff i got a buddy that took this and swears by it. I will be ordering mine within the next few days here and give it a chance. Good review

Reply #12:
      slicknic
      slicknic

Joined: 6/2011
      Reputation: 0
      great review man! i would just like to ask if is this similar to animal stak?

Reply #13:

Reputation: +1570
      Animal stak and daa are two diff compounds...as far as I remember animal stak doesn't have daa in it.

I like animal stack, nice wide range of compounds, just not as provwn scientifically as daa.

Reply #14:

Joined: 1/2013
      Reputation: 0
      Do you think aromatase inhibitors should be used also when using DAA? If so, what products would you recommend?

December 22, 2012

Reviews: 2

Age: 44

December 22, 2012
       I started to look for a natural testosterone booster that actually worked after a blood test of Total Testosterone 290 ng/dL and Free 7.1 pg/mL. I am 44 and went to the doctor initially with symptoms of low energy, low libido, and declining strength. After the test he recommended HRT but being I compete naturally I was not willing to do that. I researched DAA quite a bit and decided to go with PrimaForce because of quality and price. After only 1 3 week cycle (I decided to go 3 weeks on and 1 off) I went to the same LabCorp to get re-tested. Total Testosterone was 486 ng/dL and Free was 9.1 pg/mL. A 68% INCREASE in 1 month! I had much more energy, libido was very high, and I felt like I was in my 20's again...I will obviously continue to use this product...taste was OK, only side effect I had was headaches but only for the first few days, and my exercise routine and diet stayed exactly the same from the 1st test to the second...
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Verifiable Lab Test Increase
      • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
      • Slight Head Aches
      mhseaver670
      mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
      Reviews: 79
      Reputation: +2496
      does this one give you the bathroom trips like the other DAA products?

Joined: 12/2012
      Reviews: 2
      Reputation: +8
      I did not get that at all...don't know about other DAA products as this is the only on I have used..

Joined: 1/2013

November 19, 2012

ozgymstar

Reviews: 18

Age: 24

November 19, 2012
       i know test boosting sups should be taken with a blood test but ill wrtie my review any way.

i took this product just like how the case studys in italy where done, with folic acid, b12 plus i threw in some vitamin D3 and had it all first thing in the morning with some apple juice.

i felt like this worked for me.i did feel stronger in the gym, did see my lifts go up by about 10 ilbs /5kgs roughly with out any change in diet. i also did see my self getting more "morning wood" & hard a hard time trying to control my sex drive.

the only down sides was that i did develop pimples and the first time i took it i started to have wet dreams.

i did take this a second time with A-HD powder and found it to be more effective. might be because some estrogen was rising due to elevated test. but all in all a good test booster.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
      • Pimples
      November 8, 2012

Age: 22

November 8, 2012
       Do like being way to Horney and having a headache that doesn't go away for the whole day? DAA may be for you! How did you discover SR?
      this website
      What prompted you to write this review?
      headache
      What other similar products have you used and how do they compare?
      tribulus is better
      How long have you taken this product?
      10 days
      What was your diet/exercise routine like before/after/during your use of the product?
      intense
      Were the results what you had expected?
      test. increase but not enough to make real muscle gains
      How many pounds of muscle/fat did you gain/lose?
      stayed the same
      Were there any negative side-effects?
      too horny, terrible headache that wouldn't go away
      How could this product be improved?
      no should be take off the market
      Will you use it again? Why/why not?
      no, it is not worth ingesting neurotoxins into your body for the 30% increase in testosterone that doesnt help build muscle, but that my opinion, you can do what ever you want to do
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
      • High Libido
      • Long Term Teacher
      • Neurotoxin
      • Headache
      • Severe Short Term Irritbality
      • Upset Stomach
      RaleighReps
      RaleighReps

Reputation: +167
      Since when is "too horny" a con? I mean I guess if you're in prison, but damn! Have you read anyone else's reviews? I must have missed the FILL-IN-THE-BLANK supplement review memo.

Joined: 7/2012
      Reputation: -19
      What else would you like to know? I personally cant focus on anything when I want to get with every girl I see and am irritable to people I should be nice too.

August 19, 2012

sanchezr13

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

August 19, 2012
       As far as test boosters go I'm a huge D aspartic acid fan. This was actually the first D aspartic I tried and I have to say you can't go wrong with primaforce.

Effectiveness 9/10
      I absolutley loved this product! I was taking 3g in the morning with my breakfast and the results where great. I went from benching 185lbs to 245lbs in around three weeks. I went up in weight to but the only thing I wasn't such a big fan of was there was a bit water retention too but that may have been from the other stuff I stacked it with.
      value 10/10
      There is no complain what so ever about the value.. as far as D aspartic acid goes this one is probably the cheapest. I got it for around 14$ and I saw amazing results.
      Overall 9/10
      The only thing about it is the taste its a little acidic. What I was doing was mixing it with coolaid and that helped a lot so its not a bad idea to mix it in with something. Other than the taste the recovery and gains where incredible not to mention the libido boost lol. There was no sides from it and really good results so in my opinion probably one of my favorite test boosters.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
      • Muscle Preservation
        August 14, 2012

sjfarrier

Age: 49

August 14, 2012
         I am approaching 50 years old, and I did not try this product for the same reason as many of you. I have/ had/ low testosterone symptoms for about three years now, maybe even 4 or 5 years. I did not wish to take hormone replacement drugs for the condition. I decided to try this product along with other herbal suppliments. Days after starting this product, I saw big changes. I began to see that my head was up and not "hanging", and my shoulders were back and I was not as tired and run down as had become "normal" to me. I have a very physical job, and was simply becoming unable to perform it at all. Depression had been a daily battle, as was worstening eyesight. My eyesight has dramatically improved. I feel better everyday. I credit increased blood flow for this, as well as lower blood pressure as I have two stents in my right coronary artery. I am not a body builder in any way, but I needed the increased blood flow that this product has given me. I will never go another day without it- PERIOD! This was not just a placibo effect, this is real or I would not have said it was. I found out about this stuff from reading about my condition. I dont know about body builders, but it definately has helped me live a better life!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 81
          Reputation: +1134
          As with anything I would not stay on this continually. Its best to be on this for 8 weeks, take 4 weeks off and repeat.

MrAppleman
          MrAppleman

Joined: 11/2011
          Reviews: 30
          Reputation: +475
          Like Gkeezy said you cant continuously run DAA I think studies show that after several weeks test actually goes back down. But dont hold me too it.

July 9, 2012

Age: 49

July 9, 2012
           Hey everyone…I had read good things about DAA and was especially enthusiastic to try it finding Primaforce for 9.95 per container. Thought this was a pretty great deal. Actually it is if it works for you.
          Now the negative…
          I took this as the second month of my cycle of test boosters. The first month was D-pol.
          I tried many variations of dosing this product for a couple of reasons. First thing I noticed was no matter what I tried…with food, without…in water, juice with protein powder…pre-workout fasted, first thing in the morning, before bed…I had the same results…growling in my stomach followed by the plural of ran about ½ an hour later. Not sure if this “cleanse” was part of the DAA experience, but really?
          So, 9/10 for mixibility (nice fine powder and tangy flavor not really a concern)
          Effectiveness 1/10 Nothing noticeable. No “alpha male” or aggressive feeling. I don’t get acne at my age so no real test there. No real energy feeling or feelings of well-being. I also tried increasing the dosage to a scoop and a half as well as just a half a scoop…nothing.
          Value 1/10 As I feel I’ve wasted a month on a product just to write this review. DAA seems to work for others and maybe it was because I was into the second half of my cycle that I saw no results, or what was there was negligible considering the wonderful results from D-pol…not sure. Also, not sure if this has something to do with my age. However, I’m not willing to try this again in four weeks to find out the answer as my stomach needs to recover a about as much as my finances from buying toilet paper.

Pros:
          Cons:
            • Upset Stomach
            • Ineffective

Joined: 3/2011
            Reviews: 81
            Reputation: +1134
            It also made me go take large poos in the bathroom after I took this, but it was a good thing imo, bowel movement always good. As far as not being as good as D-pol thats obvious.. but I am curious how did you dose this product and how many grams did you do? Scoop and a half and half a scoop? to get best results of pure DAA i ran 3g in the morning and 3g right before my workout, and saw best results. Also you have to take into account that taking this for 30 days is not going to make a huge difference. Should have stuck with an 8 week cycle.

Joined: 5/2012
            Reputation: +42
            Hey Gkeezy, according to the container, one scoop is equal to 3 grams. So, a scoop and a half...I'm bad at math. I'm surprised to read that you took up to 6 grams a day. I didn't think you could, or should do that. I read, I think on here, that because of the studies done on 3 grams that more was not effective. Honestly, I probably have to sack up and experiment more with dosages next time. I do have a question for you though...I'm still trying to understand cycling and if the first 4 weeks I took D-pol and the second 4 weeks I took DAA isn't that one cycle? Or, I was wondering, if I change products...does that start a new cycle? Thanks for your help :)

June 14, 2012

baseFrenzyy

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

June 14, 2012
             This will be my second review. So along came the hype about DAA and how effective it will be among people who are at the age of 21 where their testosterone is at its maximum. I’ve personally ran 2 tubs of this. I decided to give it a go. The first time I took this, I stacked it with animal stack and the second time, erase. Here goes my review.

------Taste 6/10------
            This is my routine every morning. Open a bottle of water and drink half of it down with my pills. After that, I would pour a scoop of DAA down into the remaining water in the bottle and give it a good shake. Swallow the whole thing as quickly as I can. Primaforce DAA has its reputation of how bad the chalkiness and bitterness of the powder and I’m here to tell you that there’s a solution. The first time that I took this however, I mix it with orange juice and the taste quickly disappears. It goes well with the sourness of the orange juice.

------Effectiveness 8/10------
            Being at the age of 21, how effective this product may be always been a question to everyone. Well I’m here to say that it work just fine on me. I have the privilege of incorporating these both on a bulking and cutting cycle. On my first cycle of DAA, I was cutting and I stack it with animal stak. I was sweating so much even right after I did my warm ups. I felt like I can achieve anything and I was on fire in the gym. I just finish my second cycle of DAA and this time it was for a bulking phase and I stack it with erase. Again the same feeling, it is like I own the gym. I didn’t want to leave the gym and I have to keep have the mindset that if I don’t leave anytime soon I will lose my muscle. For the both times that I took this product, my lift has increase tremendously. As if I’m breaking my PR every week. For those that follow my log, the numbers has been increasing no doubt.

------Value 9/10------
            As a college student and a consumer, I give this product a 9 out of 10. For what it’s worth, a reputable company such as Primaforce sets its price pretty low. There’s a discount on this product on muscleandstrength with a coupon code. Besides that, it is constantly appearing in the deal of the day for most websites.

------Sides 9/10------
            I don’t see any sides from this productsi in this case N/A

------Overall 8/10------
            Besides the taste, I can see how most of us can benefit out of this product. It is a simple, cheap, beneficial product and you can add into your stack. For all the benefits that I’ve just stated, it is certainly worth it and I would recommend it to anyone who is interest in taking their training to the next level.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
            • No Side Effects

Have you used D-Aspartic Acid? Submit your own Review!