Premium Nutraceuticals Thermadex

Thermadex Premium Nutraceuticals
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Thermadex Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Thermadex Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Weight Loss (1)
    • No Sides (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used Thermadex? Submit your own Review!
    March 13, 2013

deumcole

Reviews: 106

Age: 24

March 13, 2013
     This is the third & final review of the PNI products I was sent, this time for their fat burner Thermadex. Special thanks once again go out to the PNI reps for their graciousness.

As with the rest of the PNI products, I had no real expectations for Thermadex. I was coming off a decent layoff from lifting heavy weights, & I had felt that at the time I was carrying around extra weight that I really didn’t need. I figured I could get my weight back down to where it normally stays, & if I’m lucky a little extra. Needless to say, I got lucky some.

PROFILE: B

The ingredient profile is pretty standard in my opinion; some stimulants, a few ingredients specializing in fat loss/thermogenic effects, & a nice proprietary blend to protect it all ;). Two ingredients did catch my eye though, Bitter Orange Extract & Orchilean™.

I’ve seen Bitter Orange Extract here & there in some products, typically where I use to see DMAA. Well, I finally decided to dig some & found it to be exactly what I thought it was: a substitute for DMAA. Well, to be more exact a substitute for ephedra. Now it doesn’t quite work as well as what it replaces, but I feel that it does the job. I will say that I do prefer the DMAA or ephedra in terms of effectiveness, but that may be a moot point.

The second one, Orchilean™, is a trademarked version of Cymbidium Goeringii Extract (CGE). CGE is the extract from the whole plant Cymbidium Goeringii, & has several cosmetic uses. It also is useful as an antioxidant from what little I could find on it. It seems to come a lot for cosmetic uses, but for Thermadex it is labeled as a “Vasodilator, Diuretic, & Mood Enhancer.”

EFFECTIVENESS: B+

I typically dosed Thermadex two caps on off days (max dose), & one cap on workout days. I primarily followed Wendler’s 5/3/1, did cardio when able, & flirted with some carb back loading (nothing John Keifer would be proud of). Other supplements I used were iForce Compete & the other two PNI products I reviewed. My main goal was just to get back to where I felt the most comfortable weight wise.

Initially Thermadex did very little where weight loss was concerned. I saw little to no changes in my physique or on the scale, & was about to write it off as a dud. Then, around the third week, the weight started coming off. I slimmed down pretty good, going from 235ish to a 226 over the next 3-4 weeks. I’m not sure what changed, but it just started clicking I guess.

I never noticed much energy from Thermadex, but on the plus side it never negatively impacted my sleep. I experimented with two caps on workout days, but going into the workout I would feel all kinds of jittery & just really uncomfortable overall. I was just fine at my 2off 1on routine, & I experienced very little negative side effects that way. My blood pressure did begin to get a little high for my likings, but by the time it became an issue I was done with the bottle.

Overall Thermadex worked pretty well, I would say above average from my experience. It’s no OEP (original formula), but it’s good enough for me.

VALUE: C+

Thermadex will run around $35 for 60 servings, or 30 days if you max dose. That’s not bad, but OEP (original formula) is priced closer to $30 & is far more effective. So in that comparison, the price isn’t too hot.

Overall the bottle lasted me almost two months based off how I was dosing it, but I would still be hesitant to buy it when OEP is more effective & cheaper. Even compared to USP Lab’s other fat burner, Recreate, the value isn’t too hot.

It’s a good product, but I most likely wouldn’t buy it again unless there was a good sale going on.

OVERALL: B

It was a good experience overall. I lost more weight than I was aiming for, I didn’t experience any bad side effects, & it lasted a good while. However, when compared to other similar products I used that work better; I’m hesitant to go back to Thermadex. I would like to give this product the thumbs up, but I just can’t. It’s a good product, but I honestly have a few other products I would recommend ahead of this.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Weight Loss
    • No Sides

Have you used Thermadex? Submit your own Review!