ZMA with OptiZinc Reviews

By: Precision Engineered

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

ZMA with OptiZinc is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Precision Engineered. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Rep: 0
  November 28, 2012

Just finished taking this ZMA, alongside Jack3d Micro, which I already recently reviewed. I chose this over ON ZMA because the ingredients are the same and the price difference was big in my opinion for a product that offers the same in the same amounts. $12 vs $25 so I went for Precision Engineered ZMA.

I don't care swallowing pills, they are standard size, three pills each serving, empty stomach, before going to bed. Took it everyday. Nevertheless I don't know why, maybe it was the test boost or just the act of swallowing 3 pills everyday it made me feel KIND of depressed.

Effectiveness: solid 8
Can't say my gains, or body composition change is accredited to this, but I do recall having very deep dreams, constantly remembering them. No problem with that, but it's suppossed to do that so it must work to some extent. After half the bottle people I see very often at classes and around my house began telling me I was getting irritated too easily, easier than normal. I'm not sure about that but I can say that some acne in my forehead has appeared and I relate that to this ZMA because before taking it I had none.

Some people stae that it could be a placebo effect but I don't believe this, because I normally don't sleep a full night without waking up, and this did that for me. Also I can say that recovery was kind of better but I had this lethargic feeling all day long with me if I didn't sleep 10 hours, which doesn't happen often just twice a week.

I believe this worked fine, maybe ON is better maybe not, but Precision Engineered ZMA delivered and I'm fine with that. I think they have convinced me and I may be buying this same product again and stacking it up with further multivitamins to benefit further from ZMA.

If you're curious about ZMA give it a chance, specially with this brand as it is cheaper than ON and identical, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• Recovery
  • Deep Sleep
  • Could Be Placebo

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.