Whey Protein Isolate

By: Precision Engineered

Whey Protein Isolate is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Precision Engineered. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

What should I take with Whey Protein Isolate?
Click to Expand

Hey SR, this is my first review on here, always looked around the site just never posted, so here it is!

I have been using Precision Engineered Whey Protein Isolate for quite some time now and it has yet to fail me. I'm on my forth tub and use it as an immediate post workout on any lifting days, generally I do 5-6 days on the weights and 20-30 mins of cardio 3-4 times a week. So on to the review:

Effectiveness (9) – Like I said, this is my fourth tub and over the past few months I have made some noticeable gains, not all directly related to the protein itself but with 140 calories per scoop (1g fat, 3g carbs, 30g protein) it has definitely contributed to making some lean gains, not to mention 36gs of BCAAs.

Value(8) – At around $36 for a 25 serving tub (1 scoop serving) it is a great value, there may be some cheaper alternatives out there, but I like to play it safe with a protein I know I can drink nearly anytime without dreading it. As a college kid on a budget I feel that it is worth the $$$.

Mix-ability(9) – With milk or water this protein mixes great, using a shaker cup or blender its never chunky and is smooth, there is a very slight consistency as if you could feel like small grains of unmixed powder flow if you drink it immediately after mixing it, hense why I mix mine and let it sit in the fridge then there is no consistency issues(I'm just picky when it comes to proteins though, could just be me)

Taste(9) – I have had both chocolate and vanilla, and most of the time I have to force myself to guzzle down protein, but not with this, I love it either just shaken or even adding a scoop of peanut butter or banana and blending it, regardless of how you mix it and with what it has a great base taste, I still prefer chocolate though.

Overall(9) - I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an additive to a lean high protein diet whether it be a cut or recomp(I'm currently on a recomp), this can help to contribute to lean gains over time.
  • Makes Great Shakes

Overall i found this protein to be very good.

Effectivness:8
Overall i found this protein to be very good.

Effectivness:8
I don't want to give this protein a full ten because there are defiantly better out there but for the price it pretty hard to beat in my opinion. per scoop it delivered 30 grams of protein per scoop (26 servings) and 60 grams per 2 scoops, which is also pretty good considering most other whey supplements i take are around 25. the mixibility is also very good mix it up with just a spoon in the cup and it is perfectly fine(not really any chunks. taste is about average just like most other proteins. i only weigh 140 so 2 scoops is enough to almost get to half my daily amount of protein which is awesome as well for those around that weight aiming for a little over 1 gram protien per pound. exercise 4 days per week for anywhere between 1 hour to an 1 hour and 15 minutes. this protein does do its job and helps me recover have no complaints about it but the price, it could be a little lower in my opinion. at 38.99 there are better protiens but if vitamin world has a sale this is a great deal to pick up.(what i did)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Mix-ability
  • Great Price On Sale
rickmt57
Rep: -4

August 9, 2013

All of a sudden I found myself 40 pounds over weight and getting out of shape so I knew I had to go on a diet. Ive used protein powders in the past but didnt really care for the taste. I went to my Rite Aid store where I started looking at the different products offered and the amount of protein they had. I found the Precision Engineered whey protein isolate which had the protein I was looking for and the price was great. I started using it about 1 year ago before going to the gym, I would make myself a smoothie using 1 cup of non fat milk a cup of yogurt and one scoop of the vanilla flavored protein mix, sometimes I would add a banana. With the protein non fat milk and yogurt I was getting about 40 to 45 grams of protein. The taste is great especially using different flavored yogurts.So far I have lost about 40 pounds and probably in the best shape of my life at the age of 55. I would recommend this product....I have gone through about 5 containers and I prefer the vanilla.
  • Makes Great Shakes
  • Great Price On Sale
  • No Cons

First off.. I used to be chubby during my freshman year.. I decided to join the soccer team during my junior year (We made the playoffs!) And I had lost so much weight from it. I then joined a local gym.. And bought Precision Engineered Whey Protein Isolate... I have gotten bigger and muscular.. And I give all the credit to this product.
The taste of this product is pretty good! But the cost bothers me the most. I recommend everyone to give it a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Mix-ability

• admin
    3 weeks ago

The pre-loaded review sections are there to give you a guide on how to write a thorough review. Try using them next time.

DOOOON'T BUUUY THIS FREAKING BAD SUPPLEMENT!!! Although its quite cheap it doesnt give any gain! And gives stomache! You must be idiot to buy this! Oh, before I forget, it has a really freaking bad taste!
  • Really Bad Taste

• manoelrt
    Rep: -11

I wrote it wrong, for me, the effectiveness is 3 and the value is 9
  • AlphandOmega

First, stop trolling.

Second, in the future if you're going to write any type of review please be more thorough and try your best to spell out things correctly.

• manoelrt
    Rep: -11
    April 4, 2012

I don't no english, im just giving my opinion about this product, its not my problem if you didnt like what i said.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.