Powerlab Nutrition Primabol

Primabol Powerlab Nutrition User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 95% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Primabol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
49.95 Buy Primabol 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Primabol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol Reviews
Universal Animal Test Reviews
Animal Test (15 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Primabol/P-Stanz Pulse with a touch of Magnum Mass log
Hey all, time for a Magnum log per request of several followers.  I'm ...

Powerlab Nutrition Primabol Discontinued
Powerlab Nutrition's Primabol has been discontinued due to an upcoming ban....

Primabol: What do you think?
I'm 26 and weigh about 175lbs.  I've been working out for the pas...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Primabol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Primabol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Strength Gains (1)
    • Engery (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    • Price (1)
    • Availability (1)
    Have you used Primabol? Submit your own Review!
    August 14, 2010

swoljer

Reviews: 3

Age: 29

August 14, 2010
     I have use a couple of Powerlab Nutrition products. I really like Primabol and Halotest-25. I saw good strength and size gains. I am always looking for new supplement to keep me motivated. But I really like these to.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Engery
    • Price
    • Availability
    July 8, 2010

Age: 20

July 8, 2010
     Took a cycle of Primabol with a basic PTC and Liver Support, loved the results I got. Weight went up in everything by the second week. I gained 8 lbs of lean muscle on one cycle, a d couldn't be happier with the physical results. If you have any questions let me know and i'd be happy to specify further.
    Reply #1:
    Emery
    Emery

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 26
    Reputation: +550
    Any side effects? I think this stuff is the same as superdrol if I'm not mistaken. Some pretty harsh stuff. Good luck and keep us posted on how well you maintain your gains. I personally wouldn't recommend this to anyone under 25 but, it is what it is I guess.

Reply #2:

Reputation: +8
    I wouldn't either, but I was looking for fast gains for athletics and it was the safest alternative to anything more extreme. Only side effects I had were moodyness and mild acne (keep in mind I already had bad acne as a teenager so I'm more prone to it) Other than that it ran very smoothly.

Reply #3:

Reputation: 0
    Emery, I'm not sure how to send you a PM on here but I have a couple questions for you about taking a cycle of Primabol the safest way possible. Any way I could e-mail you or something? Only because I've read your posts and replies on this site and you give honest answers and advise that I trust.

Thanks a bunch mate,
    -Jeff

Reply #4:

Reputation: +8
    Perfecto57, by looking at your picture you may want to get more of a muscular base before taking a product like this. And when you do so I would suggest Halotest-25 by Powerlab instead because Primabol is more for leaning up at the same time and Halotest is known to put on more muscle. You seem to not have much fat as it is, so Halotest would probably be a better choice. But like I said before taking one I would workout more and get more of a base, and then once you plateau, use it to help you get over that point. Also it may give you more time to age, because I made the mistake of taking it a bit too early and I got lucky I didn't have any permanent hormone issues. But it's your own choice what you do but if you do choose to do it now make sure you have a consistent and effective workout, as well as the right diet and PCT and Liver support depending on the length of the cycle you choose. Let me know what you decide on doing and maybe I can give you some advice based on my own experience. Cam

Reply #5:

Hi,
    thanks for the reply. I've been doing heaps of research on loads of different drugs and since I'm not a fan of needles I'm not wanting to inject anything. I'm on the quest to find the safest (Even though none of them are,) steroid I could get away with taking by mouth. I also don't want to risk damaging my hormone system, or putting myself at a health risk. I have read lots of solid steady reviews on Primabol all that are good and say side effects are minimal, with great results. I already have a bottle of Liver Support so I'll hang onto that for now. Even though I am egar to increase my muscular size by taking a product like this, I'm doing my best to make an educated decision before jumping into taking a strong supplement like this without hearing what other people say and suggest. I have read on the reviews for this a lot of people our age and even younger having great results taking this with no problems. This is the only reason I took interest in this specifically. If I where to cycle this, it would only be for 4 weeks and possibly never take it again. I just want I guess a quick safe way to "Jump start" my build. Being curious, what all did you take for you PCT?

Thanks,
    -Jeff

Reply #6:

Reputation: +8
    I took AX PCT, it worked well and kept me safe. 3 pills a day for a month and I was golden. However, to maximize your results I would seriously suggest bulking up a bit naturally before taking this. You'll be able to put on weight as it is using a a good protein, maybe a preworkout, and judging by your current size a good weight gainer. Wait until you have some good muscle on and need that extra push to get over the hump. Jumping in to a PH so quickly will likely be a waste because of the fact your body will put on so much muscle so fast it won't be able to sustain it anyways. Putting on some weight before hand will allow your body to get used to keeping on that muscle and allow greater benefits from the prohormone. Doing this will also allow your hormones more time to mature and lessen your risk of doing any long-term damage to your body. You don't have to take my advice obviously, but I think that would be your best option before rushing into something so extreme.

Reply #7:

Reputation: 0
    Ok, sounds good. Health always comes first no matter what to me. I was also looking into cycling Sus 250 and Deca, but like you said and from what I have read, it's gunna damage the hormone system at my age. I see a lot of teens on here talking about these harsh substances and never take any of the advice. I'm posting on here for good advise so I don't regret a dangerous decision and wind up in the hospital. Thanks for your input. I'll see where I'm at just before next summer and maybe think about this again.

-J

Have you used Primabol? Submit your own Review!