Powerlab Nutrition Noestrogen

Noestrogen Powerlab Nutrition User Rating: (3 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
Halotest-25 (45 Reviews)
Powerlab Nutrition Post Cycle Reviews
Post Cycle (11 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

PES Erase Reviews
Erase (22 Reviews)
LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme Reviews
Formadrol Extreme (14 Reviews)
6.1
ESTRO Xtreme (3 Reviews)
9.7

Related Forum Topics

How Should I take Noestrogen? Doses/Time
I've never taken prohormones or abused steroids before, and I purchased Noe...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Noestrogen Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Noestrogen Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Did The Job (3)
    • Effective (2)
    • Still Could Feel Some Sides (1)
    • Necessary For Halotest25? (1)
    Have you used Noestrogen? Submit your own Review!
    May 8, 2012

Reviews: 14

Age: 23

May 8, 2012
     I bought this for the last 4 weeks of a halotest run. I noticed nothing from this product. That bein said, that's kinda the point: to avoid any estrogen related side effects.

Effectiveness: Gave it a 10 because I had no signs of estrogen/gyno etc. Also had a slight increase in muscle tone/vascularity.

Value: Gave it a 6 because I do not know how necessary it was for my cycle and it was slightly pricey (like 36 or something I think) but I figured better safe than sorry.

Side note: This is NOT a serm nor is it a proper product to use in PCT. It pretty much shuts down estrogen, which is fine if you are using a proper serm after your cycle.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Effective
    • Did The Job
    • Necessary For Halotest25?
    AS79
    AS79

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    definitely not necessary for halotest 25.

Joined: 4/2012
    Reviews: 14
    Reputation: +4
    Yes, this is pretty much what I concluded. I figured better safe than sorry and I was a little nervous, it being my first ph and all. Would definitely not buy it again if I ran halotest or pmag

July 17, 2011

Reviews: 3

Age: 21

July 17, 2011
     This review goes alongside my Halotest-25 review. I used Noestrogen to minimize ANY estrogenic sides possible during my PH cycle.
    Followed the dosing ED and used two bottles (both months of using Halotest-25).

Overall:
    - Worked well, definitely gave me a more 'cut' look with the lack of estrogen
    - Reduced any estrogen sides (including itchy nipples from possible gyno and hairloss)
    - Any anti-aromatase or estro-blocker is a MUST with a PH

I'm giving it an 8 simply because it worked well, but still felt small sides like the itchy nipples and a bit of hair thinning.

Questions or Comments?
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Did The Job
    • Still Could Feel Some Sides

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    I disagree with your comment about the necessity of estro blockers with any ph, or ds (designer steroid). For example, epistane naturally supresses estrogen. If you use an ai in pct for epistane, there is a risk of something called rebound gyno. Estro has been suppressed so severly and for so long that when you stop the ai and serm all of a sudden, gyno slams ya. Happens with superdrol too.

The only thing that you absolutely need an ai for during a cycle is for compounds that aromatize, like test, m1,4add, etc.

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +7
    Actually, I completely agree with your estro blocker point. Especially with Epistane. (That'll be my next PH attempt I think). Since it has anti-estrogen properties.

Unfortunately, quite a few designer steroids market themselves as "0 aromatization" but PHs like Halotren and Superdrol can be nasty for sides (Androdrol comes to mind) and still convert to estrogen, causing mild gyno or shrinkage.

I should rephrase that its not a MUST for all PHs but a good safety net.

Awesome comment btw!

Reply #3:

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    I absolutely agree with you, that is marketing in whatever degree.

Yeah androdrol is like napalm. It also has mlmg in it I believe, which can cause progestin-induced gyno that an ai may not help with. Plus superdrol. Plus halodrol. Plus epistane. Just too many things to go wrong.

Epistane solo though is absolutely awesome...it can be used for anything, recomp, bulk, etc. just manipulating your diet to your goal. Very versatile, I'm sure you'll love it.

June 11, 2010

Reviews: 21

Age: 45

June 11, 2010
     I took this on the second leg of an eight-week cycle of Halotest 25. While the manufacturer advises that it's unnecessary on a four-week cycle, they recommend Noestrogen for the longer one. There were no adverse side effects. Actually, I noticed nothing at all, which is the intent of this product... to avoid any and all symptoms of excess estrogen. Which it did. For anyone on a prolonged (longer than four-weeks) cycle of Halotest 25, I strongly recommend Noestrogen as an accompanying supplement. It is made by Powerlab Nutrition, the manufacturer of Halotest 25, and designed/formulated for use with their products. I don't know how effective it is with other similar supplements by other manufacturers so this recommendation, at present, is limited to their products. Noestrogen is in capsule form so taste isn't an issue.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Effective
    • Did The Job
      Sifan
      Sifan

Joined: 8/2011
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: 0
      yo man, when do u use this? is it during the ph cycle or after it while using PCT?

im about to start my 4 week halotest 25 cycle, and am scared *tless of manboobs.

Joined: 1/2010
      Reviews: 21
      Reputation: +75
      The manufacturer recommends using Noestrogen on longer cycles (6-8 weeks) of Halotest 25. If you are only running a four-week cycle of Halotest 25, Noestrogen shouldn't be necessary. However, you might want to have a bottle of Noestrogen on hand anyhow in case you experience any problems resulting from too much estrogen. And, off course, you should use a PCT after running the four-week cycle(the manufacturer of Halotest 25 has a great PCT).

Have you used Noestrogen? Submit your own Review!