Noestrogen

By: Powerlab Nutrition

Noestrogen is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Powerlab Nutrition. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

What should I take with Noestrogen?
Click to Expand

I took this on the second leg of an eight-week cycle of Halotest 25. While the manufacturer advises that it's unnecessary on a four-week cycle, they recommend Noestrogen for the longer one. There were no adverse side effects. Actually, I noticed nothing at all, which is the intent of this product... to avoid any and all symptoms of excess estrogen. Which it did. For anyone on a prolonged (longer than four-weeks) cycle of Halotest 25, I strongly recommend Noestrogen as an accompanying supplement. It is made by Powerlab...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Did The Job

• Sifan
    Rep: -1
    June 11, 2010

Yo man, when do u use this? is it during the ph cycle or after it while using PCT?

im about to start my 4 week halotest 25 cycle, and am scared *tless of manboobs.
  • Highland10
    June 11, 2010

The manufacturer recommends using Noestrogen on longer cycles (6-8 weeks) of Halotest 25. If you are only running a four-week cycle of Halotest 25, Noestrogen shouldn't be necessary. However, you might want to have a bottle of Noestrogen on hand anyhow in case you experience any problems resulting from too much estrogen. And, off course, you should use a PCT after running the four-week cycle(the manufacturer of Halotest 25 has a great PCT).

This review goes alongside my Halotest-25 review. I used Noestrogen to minimize ANY estrogenic sides possible during my PH cycle.
Followed the dosing ED and used two bottles (both months of using Halotest-25).

Overall:
- Worked well, definitely gave me a more 'cut' look with the lack of estrogen
- Reduced any estrogen sides (including itchy...
Followed the dosing ED and used two bottles (both months of using Halotest-25).

Overall:
- Worked well, definitely gave me a more 'cut' look with the lack of estrogen
- Reduced any estrogen sides (including itchy nipples from possible gyno and hairloss)
- Any anti-aromatase or estro-blocker is a MUST with a PH

I'm giving it an 8 simply because it worked well, but still felt small sides like the itchy nipples and a bit of hair thinning.

Questions or Comments?
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Did The Job
  • Still Could Feel Some Sides

• Virtus
    July 17, 2011

I disagree with your comment about the necessity of estro blockers with any ph, or ds (designer steroid). For example, epistane naturally supresses estrogen. If you use an ai in pct for epistane, there is a risk of something called rebound gyno. Estro has been suppressed so severly and for so long that when you stop the ai and serm all of a sudden, gyno slams ya. Happens with superdrol too.

The only thing that you absolutely need an ai for during a cycle is for compounds that aromatize, like test, m1,4add, etc.
  • Zeus
    July 17, 2011

Actually, I completely agree with your estro blocker point. Especially with Epistane. (That'll be my next PH attempt I think). Since it has anti-estrogen properties.

Unfortunately, quite a few designer steroids market themselves as "0 aromatization" but PHs like Halotren and Superdrol can be nasty for sides (Androdrol comes to mind) and still convert to estrogen, causing mild gyno or shrinkage.

I should rephrase that its not a MUST for all PHs but a good safety net.

Awesome comment btw!
  • Virtus
    July 17, 2011

I absolutely agree with you, that is marketing in whatever degree.

Yeah androdrol is like napalm. It also has mlmg in it I believe, which can cause progestin-induced gyno that an ai may not help with. Plus superdrol. Plus halodrol. Plus epistane. Just too many things to go wrong.

Epistane solo though is absolutely awesome...it can be used for anything, recomp, bulk, etc. just manipulating your diet to your goal. Very versatile, I'm sure you'll love it.

I bought this for the last 4 weeks of a halotest run. I noticed nothing from this product. That bein said, that's kinda the point: to avoid any estrogen related side effects.

Effectiveness: Gave it a 10 because I had no signs of estrogen/gyno etc. Also had a slight increase in muscle tone/vascularity.

Value: Gave it a 6 because I do not know how necessary it was for my cycle and it was slightly pricey (like 36 or something I think) but I figured better safe than sorry.

Side note: This is NOT a serm nor is it a proper product to use in PCT. It pretty much shuts down estrogen, which is fine if you are using a proper serm after your cycle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Did The Job
  • Necessary For Halotest25?

• AS79
    May 8, 2012

Definitely not necessary for halotest 25.
  • Sleepwalker
    May 8, 2012

Yes, this is pretty much what I concluded. I figured better safe than sorry and I was a little nervous, it being my first ph and all. Would definitely not buy it again if I ran halotest or pmag

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.