Halotest-25

By Powerlab Nutrition
Halotest-25 Powerlab Nutrition
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 45 Reviews)

Ranks #7 of 38 (better than 84%)
in Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

MCSyd's Halotest-25 Review

I just finished my 1rst PH cycle at 6 weeks in length. This is day 1 of PCT so here my review…

Well, first a bit of background:
I’m 31 y/o and have been training for over...

Well, first a bit of background:
I’m 31 y/o and have been training for over 17 years now, the last 7 of which have been as a competitive bodybuilder.
I’ve added well over 50lbs of muscle to my frame since I first started training and have managed to push past plateaus in the past, albeit with difficulty.
Over the years I’ve tried most supplements under the sun, with varying degrees of success. I’ve also changed up my training styles, splits, routines and approaches over the years looking for that edge to gain new muscle. This was to be my 1rst Prohormone cycle…

I chose Halotest-25 mainly b/c of the number of reviews it received on SR’s website, and most review for it were outstanding.
I wanted to start with a mild PH to see how my body would react. After doing my research and getting some help from my SR forum members with Q&A, I picked up my accessories and waited to start.

I should note that I was doing a mad cutting phase over x-mas and January and got my bodyweight down to under 190lbs, at around 6-7% bf.
Knowing that I was going to run a cycle soon, I took a moth and slowly tapered off the cardio, started adding more carbs into my diet and eased off the stimulants such as OxyElite Pro.
By the time I started my cycle I was sitting around 200lbs, still with abs, although I was holding some water & a bit bloated. My body was already slightly rebounding from my cutting cycle and was starting to fill out, which is exactly what I wanted.

I ran my Halotest at 50/50/75/75/75/100 for 6 weeks in total.
AI Cycle Support morning & night, and took 1tsp of Hawthorn Berry extract & Milk Thistle extract at noon.
Vitamins: Anavite, C, E, Cal-Mag, B Complex
Other supps: Glycobol (2 servings/day), GABA at bedtime, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, glutamine, taurine
PCT (starting today): Nolvadex 20/20/10/10, IsaTest GF (before training), Testapro (bedtime), C-BOL (creatine + NO product) and Phosphatidylserine (anti-cortisol)

My normal daily carb intake is usually under 100g/day. The month leading up to my cycle I increased this amount and for the 6 week cycle I increased it further to around 3000-400g/day.
My protein intake was very high – around 350-400g/day. I included healthy fats with most of my solid food meals.
I’d eat every 3 hours and try to throw in shakes (Hydrolized WPI + Casseine, 40-50g) between meals.
My intra-workout shake consisted of: 25g Leucine, 50g maltodextrine, 10g glutamine, 10g Taurine.
Post workout shake was Hydrolized WPI + Casseine – 60g.
I literally stuffed food in my face all day long. As soon as there was more room, it was time for either another meal or a shake.

I also drastically changed my training approach while on cycle.
This article really hit home and it made a lot of sense to me.
So, I was hitting 20+ sets for large muscle groups (delts, chest, legs, lats) and 15+ sets for smaller ones (bis, tris, traps, calves)
I carried a stopwatch around with me on my workouts and would take 1 minute between sets (up to 2 mins for my heavier sets).
I trained in the 15-20 rep range for 80% of my sets, with the last set or two (for each exercise) doing 12-15.
I would incorporate drop sets as well, where I might do a heavier sets for 8-10, then pound out another 8-10 reps with a lighter weight.
The pumps were ridiculous – I LOVED it! My muscles were crazy pumped usually by the end of my warm ups. 2 or 3 sets into my training they were Jacked.
On arm day my bis would get so pumped where they could barely bend past 90 degrees (fingers trying to touch shoulder). Even when my arms are totally cold, like right now, I still can’t touch my fingertips to the delt on the same side – too much blood. Amazing!

Now on the PH itself…

The positives:
I slept 8-9 hours every night like a baby, aided by the GABA. My mood calmed down dramatically (partly due to not being cranked in stimulants all day long), I was a lot more mellow and really cheerful. I’d get into a good mindset at the gym when I trained, but otherwise no aggression at all (well, other than when driving, but still calmer than normal). My libido wasn’t impacted at all, actually it helped out. Woke up with morning wood every day. For the first 3 weeks I would still get sore the next day after training but nearly as bad as I normally would get. The last 3 weeks I was smashing it in the gym every day and usually not even sore the next day which is crazy. So I was also upping my training sessions: last 2 weeks I was training arms, chest & delts twice a week.

The negative:
I got really lethargic about 1 week in to the cycle. When I wasn’t at work or in the gym training I was on my butt on the couch, which isn’t usually like me. I was tired by 9pm every night and in bed by 9:30 (which I also consider a positive since I WAS trying to grow). I got some back zits that I normally never get, but just white heads, nothing big & gross. Mainly on the areas where my scapula would normally rub on a bench when I train. No acne on my arms, delts or chest. I did get a dry scalp about a week in, which led to some nasty dandruff. Bought some anti-dandruff shampoo & problem solved. Had some back pumps, but the Taurine usually took care of it. Still some tightness in my lumbars from time to time, but nothing unbearable. Biggest complaint was that it seemed like the pores on my nose got really clogged, which led to a bunch of blackheads on my nose which I never get. My GF told me to use her exfoliating face wash which kinda helped, but clogged pores still persisted.
I also noticed more hair on my bathroom towel, and occasionally on the shoulder of my shirt. I have a full thick hair and there’s definitely no visible hair loss, but thought I’d comment that it did appear that more seemed to be shedding from my head.
Also VERY hungry for the first weeks on the cycle while my system adjusted. I craved food, and junk food too. Normally I keep a very strict diet, which I still did for the cycle, however for a few weeks I was adding in cookies & snacks at night after dinner – just couldn’t help it, which isn’t like me normally.

The gains:
I can’t comment on strength gains, as the training I was doing was very different. I kept perfect form, accentuated the negative on every rep, and squeezed fully at the top of every contraction.
For size… wow. Started noticing some size 4 or 5 days in. I was up 15 pounds by end of Week 2. Up 25 pounds by end of week 4.
In Week 5 I actually cut back on my carbs to around 200g/day as I just didn’t want to get any bigger.
End of Week 5 I was up 28 pounds and end of Week 5 I was 30 pounds heavier.
Yes, I GAINED 30 POUNDS in 6 weeks on this product.
I’m now walking around at 230, still fairly lean, and looking like I’m about 250.
Everyone noticed how big I got and how quickly. Can be blessing and a curve, depending.

Everything is tight. XL t-shirts barely fit. My delts, arms & back just exploded in size. I really can’t (comfortably) wear any dress shirts, I feel like I could Hulk out of them doing a most muscular.
The bottom cuff on my boxers dig into my thighs and I’m down to ONE pair of jeans that fit – all the others the thighs are too tight.
And no, I really don’t think I put on any fat on my legs. Definitely put on some fat on my torso though: my pecs, hips and stomach.
Even getting into & out of my car is a bit of a challenge now, especially after leg day.
I didn’t bother taking any measurements but I think I added I couple inches to my thighs and about an inch on my arms (judging my how much room an XL t-shirt had before, versus how the arms are now stretching out to fit over my biceps now. Everything grew, including my neck.

Overall impressions:
Honestly, a great product. Since this was my first PH I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I read that this was a “dry” compound but I’d disagree with that – I definitely noticed that I was holding more water on this product. However, this could have been due to the massive amount of carbs I was ingesting and/or the Glycobol I was taking. Also, I read that to eat like a horse when on a PH – well, I think I may have taken that a little too literally. Ideally I was after a lean bulk and wasn’t wanting/planning on adding a bunch of fat as well. But everyone’s body is different and I’ll adjust my calories for my next cycle.
If I ran this product again I’d probably run 50/75/75/75/75/75 and add in a non-methylated PH into the mix as well – maybe Stanodrol to curb the lethargy and get back a bit of aggression.
For a newbie running their first cycle, I’d recommend a similar cycle to what I ran.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Aggression
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Dry Scalp

Lorenz0

Golden review;)

You should post some pics (no homo).

Posted March 25, 2011
*** dude, you saw results on the heavy and awesome side... amazing.
Reading reviews like this can even make a girl want to get on PH's hahaha

Posted March 25, 2011
did you still have the abs after the cycle?

Posted March 25, 2011
Naw, unfortunately lost the abs. Probably climbed to 12% bodyfat or so. At the end of my PCT I was 5 pounds lighter pretty much all water. So I'm left with around 25lbs overall I gained, 15+lbs of new muscle and the rest fat. Started a cut already to shave off the fat... still well worth the end result.

SBG

Posted March 25, 2011
I'm new to PH usage, and when I see this, could you explain what this means: I ran my Halotest at 50/50/75/75/75/100

Just curious as to the numbers. Are you saying you took more than the recommended amount?

Posted March 26, 2011
Hey SBG, the numbers you're asking about are my daily mg doses, per week.
50/50/75/75/75/100 means:
Week 1&2 - 50mg/day (2 pills)
Week 3-5 - 75mg/day (3 pills)
Week 6 - 100mg/day (4 pills)

Yes this might have been higher than recommended doses, but each person is different and can tolerate different amounts. Also, I started my cycle at 200lbs, so I was big already - someone who's 150lbs probably wouldn't want to dose so high...

PM me if you have more questions.

SBG

Posted March 26, 2011
Thanks for the input. I kept reading some more, and figured it out. I ordered a second bottle once I realized what you were doing as far as dosage. I'm only seeing slight strength gains in the first week. No real size that I can notice, but this is at 50. I'm hoping by next Monday, I've put on some weight. I don't care if it's only 2 or 3 lbs.

Posted March 26, 2011
Solid review, very helpful. When did you start taking your PCT? Also did you take the testapro, novaldex, and isatest gf all together with the halotest??

Hey Duzi,
I started my PCT the day after my last Halotest pill.
So the Isa-Test GF, Testapro, Nolvadex, C-bol (creatine + NO) all started together as soon as I stopped taking the PH.

During my PCT is also when I re-introduced caffeine and other stims back into my diet, which greatly helped the workouts.

Posted March 26, 2011
Gotcha, thanks. Also, did you think it was too much to do natural test and gh boosters while on the ph? Finally, any gyno, testicular atrophy or any other side effects other than a little break out? And what was your PCT, because im getting ready to start a cycle and not sure which PCT would be best. Thank you for your help.

Posted March 26, 2011
Some people may consider adding in a test booster to their cycle, but generlly only with HARD PH/AAS compounds to help keep their natural test levels up. No need for it with Halotest.

Compounds like Mucuna Pruriens and GABA natually increase GH, so I'd stick with one of those while on cycle, not a 'pill' supplement.

Naw, I had no side effects other than a couple zits & lethargy. Sex drive stayed high throughout.

For PCT, I kept on my cycle assist, added in C-bol (creatine & NO), Isa-Test GH & TestaPro (for natty test booster) and obviously my Nolva for SERM. Also re-introduced caffeine & stims into my diet which helped my workouts.

For natty test boosters, I'd probably stack Isa-Test GF with D Aspartic Acid as both are amazing products.

Posted March 27, 2011
Last question, don't mean to bombard you. So I'm assuming you started with and also ran isatest, testapro, and novadex as your PCT. Who makes cycle assist and do think taking halotest by itself would be enough to get great results. I want to stack it with my proteins, creatine, test platinum and z test both by ndsnutrition, you can find those products at www.ndsnutrition.com. Finally, instead of GABA how do you feel about melatonin as a gh increaser

@Duzi:
-Cycle Assist is made my Anobolic Innovations - great company.
-Yes, I believe Haltest on its own is more than enough to pack on some muscle, providing your training, nutrition & rest regime are in order
-If you want to use your NDSNutrition products go for it, but I'd suggest you only add them as part of your PCT, so you let the Halotest work on its own and you can see its real results
-Lastly, I swear by GABA - I love the stuff. Never tried Melatonin so can't vouch for it. If it's meant to increase GH levels then give it a try. All a matter of preference with stuff like that...

Posted March 27, 2011
Ok, Ive never used GABA so ill give it a shot. How much were you taking, and when did you start it

Posted March 27, 2011
I was using GABA powder, not caps. Came with a little 1g scooper that I'd mix with water right before bed.
Amazing product - help gives you amazing deep sleep and vivid dreams, while also increasing GH levels. Also pretty cheap to buy.

PM me if you have any other Qs...

Posted March 27, 2011
Hey quick question...What time did you take halotest? And did you take them all at once or spread them out throughout the day? Thanks!

Posted March 27, 2011
When on 2 pills/day I took them morning & night with meals.

When on 3 pills/day I took them morning, pre-workout (noonish) and night with meals.

Taking them at night didn't affect my sleep cycles at all. Slept like a rock for 9 hrs a night.

Posted March 28, 2011
Ok cool. And one more question... Did you order your bottle directly from their site?

Posted March 28, 2011
Outstanding review, feel like I learned everything I need to start this myself, still resurching but this was great! +rep!!!

thedon

thedon's Halotest-25 Review

I don't normally take time to write reviews of products, but considering what Halotest did for me, I felt compelled to write one. Trust me, it's lengthy but probably one of the most comprehensive ones you'll find.

Little background about me: I was the skinny kid in high school. 6'2" 143...

Little background about me: I was the skinny kid in high school. 6'2" 143 lbs. (soaking wet). My parents saw how miserable I was with my "blessed genetics" and bought me a weightlifting set at 15. Love it. Worked out 4 times a week and ate like a horse. By the time I got to college I was up to 168 lbs. BUT then ... on a college kid's salary (peanuts) and a college kid's eating habits (pizza) I stopped lifting in pursuit of a college kid's dream: alcohol and girls.

It wasn't until after college, and at 25 years old, that I decided to quit "letting myself go" and start getting back into the gym to lose the ol' Freshman 15 (and sophomore 15, and junior 15.... you get the point). It felt great getting back into the gym. Now at 27, I decided to add Halotest in at the end of my most recent bulking cycle.

I have always been very reluctant to use PHs and have tried to keep things as natural as possible. But, as well all know, we don't have the testosterone, energy, and Drive as we had when we were in high school. After doing a lot of research (with some reviews touting 15 lbs of muscle while losing 4 lbs of fat), I decided to give Halotest a whirl for giggles.

I ran a 6-week cycle: 50/50/75/75/75/100. Consumed about 3500 (non-workout days) to 4000 calories (gym days) and also took the follow supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, 100% Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein (duh!), Universal 100% Beef Amino Acids, Taurine (I'll get to this later), Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (chocolate), and of course a multi-vitamin.

Now a breakdown of the results --

Week 1 50 mg:
Pro - None
Con - None
I wasn't expecting a miracle here. Didn't expect a pound gained, a animalistic desire for the gym, nor any superhuman abilities... and I got what I expected: Nothing.

Week 2 50 mg:
Pro - Bigger pumps, slightly fuller muscles, more focus and desire to go to the gym
Con - None
If you look at the ingredients on the label you'll see "ABSORBTECH Delivery System" which is a fancy way of saying Vanadyl Sulfate. I've taken Vanadyl on its own before and personally had the same effect of "bigger pumps and slightly fuller muscles" so I attributed my pros to the vanadyl. Still wasn't impressed.

Week 3 75 mg:
Pro - HUGE pumps, very full muscles (and hardness), weight gain, increased libido, and strength gains through the roof
Con - Testicular tightness, 2 small zits on my back
This stuff finally kicked in! Of course I upped the dose to 75mg at this time too. My muscles LOOKED and FELT great and the scale showed a 3 lb gain. Strength gains - I was using weight for my warmup set that I had previous used the week before for my working set! Also I knew it kicked in by the testicular tightness (a.k.a atrophy or shrinkage). It wasn't painful; just felt like someone had a hold of my balls and not in a good way. Also noticed a small zit on my right shoulder and one in between my should blades.

Week 4 75 mg:
Pro - Some continued strength gains, more weight gain, compliments from friends
Con - Back pumps! Testicular shrinkage, compliments from friends
I'm prone to back pumps. I even had them in high school when I "loaded" creatine at 20 grams for 5 days. NOT FUN. These were almost debilitating during deadlifts. Now, the Cycle Support was helping a lot, but I decided to add in 3 grams per day of Taurine and within 2 days I felt great and they didn't come back (for now). I did notice some slight shrinkage in the testicles as well. Gained another 3 lbs on the scale and I was able to toss up more weight than even the previous week. You'll notice I put "compliments from friends" as pro and con. Why? Because they were onto me. "Dude, are you on steroids?" "Holy crap, what are you eating?" "Bro, how many hours are you putting in the gym?"

Week 5 75 mg:
Pro - More strength gains, slightly more weight gain, aggression (gym aggression, not the bad kind)
Con - One zit on my face and one on my left shoulder, lost the libido
I found this week really upped my focus, concentration, and yes, aggression. I was angry at the weights and didn't know why. My strength gains hadn't gone up as much as they did during week three, but I was still adding more weight to the bar and that's all that counts. Added 2 more lbs to the scale (pretty crappy eating this week was the cause). Couple more zits, but I was good to go.

Week 6 100 mg:
Pro - Biggest weight gain yet, extremely focused, good amount of strength gains
Con - BACK PUMPS!
Again, prone to back pumps, I started getting them again worst than before. Increased my Taurine to 5 grams a day and I was find the rest of the week. I gained 4 lbs on the scale and still had my strength increase. My muscles were pumped to the max. I felt my pecs would rip out of my shirt.

THE RESULTS (pre-PCT):
A total of 12 lbs gained in 6 weeks! Added 1/2 inch to my biceps, 1 1/2 inches to my chest, and 2 inches to my quads. Amazing! However, further analysis would Reveal that I gained 10 lbs of lean MASS and 2 lbs of fat with the possibility of some. What the deuce? I thought I had read you LOSE fat and GAIN muscle on this supplement. Nevertheless, this is still more than I could have done without Halotest.

AFTERWARDS:
Completed the 4 week Powerlab PCT and their Noestrogen. I was supposed to have actual Nolvadex but my connection fell through. My muscles felt even harder and strength slightly continued, although the rapidness of the strength gains seemed to taper off at the end. At the point of this review I finished the PCT cycle 2 weeks ago and here are the final, final results.

FINAL, FINAL RESULTS:
Lost an overall of 1.5 - 2 lbs of lean muscle mass, putting my net gain at 8 - 8.5 lbs. Still not bad. I MAYBE lost 1/16 of an inch on the biceps and less than 1/4 inch from my chest. The muscle pumps aren't there anymore, but again that might have to do with not being on Vanadyl. I'm still EXTREMELY happy with my gains and think I ended up looking bigger. The best part though is I have kept ALL of my strength gains.

Sorry for such a long review, but I was tired of reviews that were as simple as, "This stuff is awesome!". Hope this helps anyone thinking about trying Halotest 25 for the first time.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains

Posted August 27, 2011
Nice review. Look at pmag next time, same compound at half the price. Noestrogen probably is not the best thing for pct, a serm is. Your nolva connection could be any research chem site. Pm me for more info.

Posted August 27, 2011
I'm actually at the middle of my 3rd week on p-mag. And my cycle so far sounds EXACTLY like yours. Great review man

kris65

Excellent review bro. REP+

Killercox's Halotest-25 Review

About ME! 27 6foot 208lbs at Start of Halotest/P-mag ( one bottle of each, bought halotest before I knew they were one in the same except for price!!! get P-Mag every time!!! ) Goal is to be 250lb soild scary muscle yet keeping my speed up for simi pro football.

Diet was a clean 300g+ protein a day and 300g+ carbs
Pre loaded a week on Milk Thistle-red yeast rice-hawthorn berries and nightly ZMA and took through cycle too.

Week 1:(50g a day) Felt fat because I doubled my carbs to 300g a day but felt strong and had lots of energy, From the food not the PH I'm sure.

Week 2:(75g a day ) Very random white heads on for-arm, calf and back. Maybe 8 total but really weird spots and didn't last. Weight is now 211. Get VERY tired right around 4pm which is not like me at all, blame the PH. Diet still going strong!

Week 3: WOW!(100g a day) Incline bench went from 225lb 3reps to 225lb 10reps! Flat bench went from 315lb 3reps to 315lbs 10reps. Felt really soild and smooth. Weight is now 215 and I can start to see some detail in my upper abs althought I'm still eatting like CRAZY!
Still REALLY tired right around 4pm but CAN NOT SLEEP because of back pumps!

Week 4: (100g a day ) Have not had a Zit since end of week 2. Shoulders look alot more CUT and I'm adding 25lbs to EVERY lift! Squated 365lb 5reps first time every. After wek 3 I was just feeling really pumped and focused on lifting big and going to failer! Sleeping is getting better, thank you NyQuil! Back pain comes and goes but really just kind of delt with it!

Week 5:(100g a day ) 218lbs!!! And feeling great! Can not believe I'm not FAT cause I've never carbed this high this long! Back pains are gone! No Zits, Still tired at 4pm! Getting sick of eatting! Add 10lbs to EVERY lift can getting excited when I lift something that it doesn't give me that over whelming HEAVY feel, like I know I can do it and am psyched up!!

Just took for 5 weeks and am on my PCT and SERM

PCT made myself but taking:
Fenugreek Seed
Stinging Nettle Root
Policosanol
CoQ10
Taurine
D-Aspartic Acid
Alont with the other supps I pre loaded with and SERM

Halo/P-Mag is a great starter PH and I really felt after week 3 that I was getting stronger and bigger!
My work out looked like this

MON-1pm Chest 8:30pm Legs

Tues 3pm arms-Abs

Wed 1pm BACK 8:30pm Chest

Thurs 3pm arms-Abs

Fri 1pm Legs 8:30pm Back

I would go big and heavy on the first time body part and then light with high reps the second time in a week. YES this was alot but my body responded and I was eating ALOT to refuel and rest my body. Did maybe 5 mins cardio before a work out just to warm up other wise I did ZERO cardio. Which really makes me want to take this during cutting cycle cause I was seeing alot of cuts show up even while on a high carb deit!

CONS: Sex Drive takes a DIVE in week 2. I'm talking BAD!!! Lethargic which I did not like! Headaches randomly which I'm not prone to getting.

Pros! BUILDS STRENGHT AND MUSCLES!!! IT WORKS! P-Mag is CHEAP! Great starter PH!

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

• No Sex Drive
  • Headaches

sinc86

Posted September 21, 2011
Awesome review bro Rep+ I have been sitting on my P-mag cycle for about 2 months now in fear that I am going to gain fat. However, after reading this and talking to some senior members I ready. HAHA I can't get over your gains dude! Awesome strength! I'm hoping I see the same with my cycle. I'm running it 75/75/75/100/100/100 (5'10, 203lbs) Keep an eye out! Once again nice review!

Posted September 21, 2011
Thanks Since86! Like I said I'm TRYING to gain GOOD weight and was very happy with what I did gain. The two a days helped alot in burning extra cals. If you feel like you ARE getting fat cut about 50 carbs a day and add 30mins of cardio before OR after you work outs. But I think my strength went up so much because I WAS eating so much. Will have BEFORE and AFTER pic's up soon too.

no homo-- :)

sinc86

Posted September 21, 2011
HAHA it's cool. I'll do the same thing when I'm done with my cycle. For now, I'm doing my best to stomach this Cycle Support. Sh** is nasty as hell!

Posted September 21, 2011
Great review. I am moving into my 3rd week now and bumping up to 75. I am taking a pill morning, mid-day, and night. Is that how you took it, or all 75 at once?

Metallover's Halotest-25 Review

I have taken this product twice, the second cycle was p-mag though. Felt like the same stuff except Pmag was cheaper...i ran this at 50/50/75/75/100/100
My libido was through the roof for the first couple of weeks but by week 4 i was shutting down.
I preloaded hawthorne berry, milk thistle,...
I preloaded hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and cycle assist 2 weeks before starting, continued to take these on cycle along with Coq10, fish oil, a multivitamin, and i had been on a glucosamine supp for about 3 months.
The 2 times i ran this were my first cycles ever and i definetely felt it working both times. It definetely gave me the alpha side effects, towards the end my anger/irratation was bad though. One incident happened where one of my computer speakers was cutting in and out and i just flipped and started stomping the speakers until they exploded everywhere. Luckily my gf didnt see that incident and i just told her i threw them away. Strength increased 10-20 lbs On most sets. I mostly did sets of 12 but i did max out a couple times 2 though and i hit a few new personal records.I think this product is awesome for cutting, within a week my stomach and pecs were noticibly tighter. The only thing is i quickly realized what people meant my a dry compound, i already get joint pains but i quickly realized glucosomine was not enough and added animal flex in about a week into cycle. The joint pain didnt go away and i ended up havin to stop running at the park on the dirt trail, but the treadmill seemed to work without to much stress. During this cycle i was riding my mountain bike to school which is about 10 miles roundtrip. I went from 187 lbs to 199 on this cycle. I have to say i was very happy with this compound overall. Most of my muscle gain was in my legs but i didnt mind because they were a little behind. This product adds PURE LEAN muscle. It makes you rock solid and i added new muscle everywhere. My diet on cycle was mostly chicken, turkey, brown rice, olive oil, oatmeal, etc. pretty clean. I would definetely recommend for a first cycle, first time user, but a proper pct is still a must because at the end of six weeks i was shut down. I would give this an even better rating but its not "insane" and doesnt give you "freakish" gains but it will put on solid lean mass. I also completely disagree with people saying you don't need a pct and i think its ridiculous that powerlabs website says you dont need a serm and its says all you need is their post cycle product which is basically just a natty test booster...
My PCT - clomid 100/50/25/25, PP tcf, and cellucor p6.
Sorry if the review is a little unorganized, let me know if i can do anything in the future to make them better. I think i covered everything. Questions are welcomed!

• Can Be Found For $35
  • Not Too Expensive By Itself

Posted May 28, 2012
hey i have everything to do this cycle, i am preloading milk thistle, hawthorne berrry and cycle assist by CEL. can u please help where did u get your serm? good review by the way

Posted May 28, 2012
Im sorry 707daniel im still a nee member and cant send private messages and i dont think i can post the source here, i just googled the serm i was searching for, i think it was imported

Posted May 28, 2012
Great Review man did you keep most of ur gains. was thinking about going with epistane instead though

Posted May 28, 2012
Im new here too and I'm not allowed to ask where you got your serm and im sorry for that! but i did end up finding stuff thanks anyways bro im on day 2 of pct now i loved halotest 25 will review after pct to see where i still stand with gains!

Posted May 28, 2012
So if I run a 6 week cycle of halotest25 that's 2 bottles then run other shops of course and a pct of a test booster and clomid of my choice does that mean I run clomid for 2 months or just one? I purchased a bottle of clomid at 75/ml 35mg I was originally going to run it just 4 weeks but most people are saying you see results more at 4-6 weeks?

Posted May 29, 2012
I havent been on for a while sorry for the delayed response, @bronx22 i've never taken epistane so i cant really compare them but i kept most my gains, more of my strength gains though. I kinda puffed down when i went off. @707daniel, glad to see your cycle worked out brother! And to bulk88, yes i would definetely run for six weeks. I ran it for four weeks before and regret it now after taking it for six. Its true when people say it really kicks in Weeks 4-6 and thats where i made most my gains.

hugebro38's Halotest-25 Review

A little background first: This is my first review so hope I don’t tank it. I’m 38 yrs old 5’ 8’’ 205 lbs and have been lifting off and on since I was 15. I’ve always been in pretty good shape but not stretch mark/shredded like when I was 18. I’ve always liked the lighter workout supplements and have never ventured into the Ph arena until now.

HaloTest-25 cycle ran:
2 weeks preload with CEL Cycle Assist/Hawthornberry/fish oil/MSM & Gluc/Taurine/Glutimine/Vit C/E, also throughout cycle and PCT

6 weeks Halotest-25 @ 50/75/75/100/100/100
PCT consists of: Powerlab PCT and Torem (Torem 120 first 3 days then 90 last 4 days of first week, then 60/40/20)
Torem was probably not necessary with this very mild Ph, but I just didn’t want to take any chances.

Review:
Week 1 Halotest: Didn’t notice any difference at all (if I ever do Halotest, P-Mag or H-Drol I would start at 75mg I think)

Week 2 Halotest: Toward the end of the 2nd week I noticed some strength gains, more endurance than anything. Lost 3lbs

Week 3 Halotest: Strength gains big time and my shoulders started popping some striations and biceps were noticeably bigger.. I couldn’t wait to hit 100mg, had a feeling it was going to be the sweet spot – I wasn’t disappointed. Lost 2 more lbs.

Week 4 Halotest: Everything started picking up stride: strength, mass, aggression (although the aggression was more a feeling of seeing how strong I was getting and loving it). Gained 2 lbs

Week 5 Halotest: Continued gains in mass, but definitely in strength and weight. Gained 3 lbs

Weeks 6 Halotest: MASS gains slowed to a crawl but strength continued to increase, I exCEEded some personal bests this week on bench (up 50 lbs), curls (up 30 lbs) and squats (up 90 lbs). bench and squats were at 4 reps so I def could’ve maxed more but didn’t want to blow anything out. Gained another 5 lbs for a total body weight @ 210.

Currently I’m only 3 days into PCT and my bench got easier but didn’t try more weight. I’d say I’m still getting stronger. So kudos to the Powerlab PCT (I’ll check to see if they have it to review for when I finish PCT).

Side notes: Hind sight I would've bought another cheaper clone with the same compound, but thats a learning lesson I can deal with. I tried to be as detailed as possible. I think next time I'll log it if I don't get lazy.

*A personal shout out/props to a couple bros who helped out with some great advise/guidance: Virtus, Freek75 and MCSyd. These guys know their poo, go above and beyond to make sure people don’t hurt themselves.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • No Complaints Here

Posted September 8, 2011
Hell yeah brother. That is a good review people. Its helpful, breaks down the cycle in detail, and discusses changes you would make for next time.

-V

Posted September 8, 2011
Thx V. Yeah I left out why I would start it at a higher dosage the next time: knowing how my body reacts to mild ph's is key. Better to be safe than very sorry.

Sleepwalker's Halotest-25 Review

After reaching a plateau, decided to take the PH leap. This is the first ph I've taken or reviewed. Went on a 6 week cycle 50/50/75/75/75/75.

Other Supps used: Fish oil, glucosamine, Liver Guardian (preloaded and using through PCT), protein and dextrose/malto, gluta-lyn.

Value:

Value:
Got two bottle for 52$ each, not really that expensive but now I know i could've looked for pmag. Live and learn...

First two weeks, nothing but a placebo effect; saw no visual gains. During week three it started to kick in and every workout was better than the last. Strength went up steadily on all lifts. Bench went up 30 lbs, shoulder db press went from 65 to 75, etc etc. Gained ~15 lbs during cycle.

Side Effects:
Had both good and bad sides. Good sides were more obvious, such as aggression in the gym. You get the feeling that a, you never wanna leave the gym and b, you never want to stop lifting. If you've ever seen Pumping Iron where arnold talks about the pump and feeling likes hes cumming all day....anyways, thats how you feel. Bad sides were: oily skin, increased acne(nothing too crazy for me, only face), lethargy and also felt anxious a lot.

PCT: Started nolva 20/20/10/10 along with pink magic and d-pol. Didn't cause much shutdown or any atrophy (how i feel, not based on blood tests).

Overall: Impressed by the results and the lack of bad sides. Very mild compound it seems. I'd recommend to someone who has hit a plateau, has the money to spend, and isn't a retard when it comes to PCT.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Liver Cleanse To Be Safe

I gained about 7 lbs. of lean muscle

After reading numerous rave reviews of Halotest 25, I was expecting miracles. This was my first prohormone use ever; I was somewhat leery about trying it due to assorted negative reports I've heard about prohormone side effects. But I think that Halotest 25, in comparison to prohormones now banned, must be relatively tame (or it would be banned, as well, by now). While I had some uncertainty about both the safety and efficacy of the product, I did the research and decided to run an eight-week cycle. The cost of the two bottles of Halotest 25 for that two-month cycle wasn't outrageously expensive, but with the Post Cycle, Noestrogen and Cycle Support 2 (I ran it the entire time), the cost adds up. I'm currently taking the Post Cycle (also from Powerlab Nutrition) and still taking the Cycle Support 2. I gained about 7 lbs. of lean muscle. While I've read reviews that claim much more than that in only a month, I'm still satisfied with my results. No, I didn't experience spectacular gains, but they were decent gains. Actually, better than decent because none of that gain was fat. 7 lbs is a darned pretty decent amount of muscle to gain in two months. My initial slight disappointment that this didn't pack on 12 or more lbs of muscle in that time is simply due to the effusive reviews and claims I'd read of the product around the Internet. But, looking at this objectively and realistically, the results, as mentioned, are impressive. And I did experience a power surge in my workouts. Better yet, I experienced no negative side effects. Example: My blood pressure averaged about 120 over 80; I avoided all the other adverse side effects, warnings and cautions that is associated with this product and others like it. But, again, I did take Cycle Support 2 (highly recommended -- a great composite of helpful ingredients, milk thistle and hawthorne berry being just two in the matrix). Would I use it again? I'll see how much of the gains I retain after I finish the Post Cycle. Then, perhaps in the future, I might attempt at least another cycle. Would I recommend it? Yes, for those over 25, have realistic expectations, and take the requisite supplement support to avoid liver, high blood pressure and other health problems.

• Not Too Expensive By Itself
  • But Somewhat With The Cycle Support And Pct)

MMAFreak

Posted May 14, 2010
Very nice review, its a breath of fresh air to see a PH review that doesn't make outrageous and unbeliveable claims. Sounds like you did it right.

Posted May 14, 2010
Thanks... being realistic and informed is always the best way to go.

Posted May 14, 2010
Awesome review!! Thanks for your post because you would be amazed at the amount of guys who are thinking of using this and are just waiting to here what someone else's results were first.

Posted May 14, 2010
Glad my review can be of assistance. As long as they have realistic expectations, they should be happy with this product. From it's rep- and gauging by my experience with it- it's probably the best product of its type legally available. And, it seems to be relatively safe when running a cycle support.

taysab23

Posted May 14, 2010
I haven't taken this.. but i know alot of people who have. Abunch of my friends have taken this product and the dudes who where eating 300-500 grams of protein aday had far better results. Also eat like thers no tomorrow.

gmo
(0)

great review highland 10, I have been thinking on
using buying my 1st halotest-25 / post cycle stack cycle, what other supliments did you take with this besides the obvius protetin. and did you
take and liver guard ?

Posted May 15, 2010
Thanks... The only other supplements I took were the Cycle Support 2 (which is comparable to Liver Guard) the entire cycle; I also took Noestrogen for the final four weeks and creatine. Now I'm on the Post Cycle. Other people stack other supplements than what I mentioned, which may help. But the above worked for me.

Posted May 15, 2010
i was just wondering what your workout was like while you were taking this. like heavy lifting or light?

Posted May 15, 2010
Basically, intermediate lifting... example... benching about 220 lbs, curls about 50 lbs. I wasn't lifting extremely heavy weights, but I was doing a lot of reps and working out 5 days a week. For greater bulk, you might want to lift less reps, heavier weights, and allow an extra day per week for rest and recovery.

Posted May 15, 2010
By the way, when I say chest presses at 220 lbs, I mean with the machines. With dumbbells, the presses were substantially less... about 150 lbs.

Posted May 15, 2010
One last thing... since you're only 18, if you're thinking of taking this-- or any other prohormone-- it's best that you don't. At your age, you don't need them. Also, they could adversely affect your endocrine system.

cj401

Posted May 16, 2010
hi i'm 36 and about to purchase my first PH. I think i'm going with halotest 25. from what i read it seems mild and promotes little side effects. will probably buy from body building factory unless someone has another recommendation. if i purchse the cycle pack it comes with liver guardian and post cycle. Is that all i need for my first cycle if i follow directions as recommended? i appreciate any advice you have.

Posted May 16, 2010
CJ... hope my advice on the personal messages helps. Good luck. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Great review,
i was THINKING about taking this before next summer around April or May after I get some more strength packed onto my frame. I'm holding out on this due to my age (20) and am doing my homework on these products. If I where to run this I would only run it for 4 weeks. I'm thinking about giving it at least a year or two as well. After all I am a small guy.

Posted May 16, 2010
Thanks... also, it's wise that you're waiting several years before running Halotest 25. While it's relatively mild next to other prohormones, you still want to consider your age. Being 20, you won't need this for at least five more years. If you do decide to run even a 4-week cycle before you're 25, even if you wait until you're 22 or 23, do a lot of research on the potential harm, side effect and other cautionary material/advice/guidance,including people on this site and from your doctor. I would advise you to wait until 25, but if you run it a couple years earlier, please do get advice and guidance from people--those who have tried it, those who know a lot about all-around bodybuilding/exercise nutrition, and, also, professions like your doctor, before running Halotest 25. Hope this helps...

Posted May 16, 2010
All info helps me out big time, and I joined this site to get smart on these things through people such as yourself. I have spoke with my doctor today about drugs such as this and other steroidal substances. I don't want to damage my health, but in due time I do want to take something of this nature. I'm almost believing that injections are almost less taxing on the body than these oral pro hormones when taken responsibly and under a doctors care. Thank you for the reply.

-J

Posted May 16, 2010
I'm glad I could be of help. And I think it's smart that you're asking questions of others, especially discussing this with your doctor and that you're considering options and making decisions like waiting until you're older to try Halotest 25--or any other growth enhancer/prohormone. Good luck!

lol this was a 600pages roma you wrote there:P

Posted May 17, 2010
im thinking about takeing this should you take estrogen blocker? impretty new to this stuff also what would be the best pct?

Posted May 17, 2010
rriley... Send me a personal message and I'll attempt to answer your questions.

Posted May 17, 2010
rriley... if you haven't read my personal message yet, I'm posting my advice here... don't take Halotest 25 or any other prohormone. I just noticed your age... at 17, you are too young. You have enough testosterone already; taking these products won't help with your goals. Their effect could be harmful rather than helpful.

Posted May 17, 2010
hey highland 10. i saw that you were telling perfecto to hold off. i agree with you and im 18 but unfortunately at 15 i did i stupid thing and took a supplement i just heard from people that "works like crazy" called tren xxl it was a black and blue bottle which turned out to be steroids that were terrible for you and there was a huge lawsuit against them apparently because it screwed so many people up including me. i feel like it screwed with my endocrine system and i was wondering if halotest would be a good product for me to get back to normal. what do u think

Posted May 17, 2010
@triplec777 I would advise you not to use this product. You are 18 years old -- you should NOT take this product. Ask anyone on this site in the know, and they will tell you the same thing.

BornABoss's Halotest-25 Review

Hey so just wanted to write a review just for everyone out there contemplating whether to try this stuff or not. I'll give you the whole story below hope it helps!

So I went to Europe for about two months without lifting at all and I have been lifting for about 6 years now and im 5'11 198lbs. When I came back from Europe I was about 180 because I ate like twice and day and it was extremely hot with alot of walking around. So I was pretty ***ed I lost alot of weight so I decided to take a cycle as soon as I got home. I did a *** tone of research, I mean alot.. I even asked questions to some of the members on this site. I started taking cycle assists and hawthorn berry two weeks before I started halotest. Because it was my first cycle I decided to only do a four week cycle so I ran it 2x day for two weeks then three times a day until it ran out. I ran milk thistle, cycle assist, hawthorn berry,monster bcaa, anavite vitamins, myofusion and true mass proteins and some taurine because back started to hurt a little bit, but I am a rugby player so it's nothing to be alarmed about. Also took alot of protein and ate like 6 times a day. sometimes i was stupid and decided to drink on weekends and my head would get really hot and I would have really bad headaches and throw up. I'm in college and wasnt really thinking lol. Anyway I went hard in the gym 5 days a week and ate ALOT. I started at 180lbs and ended up at 192lbs. I took post cycle by the same people, also a test booster pink and serm( just to be safe). At the very end I still ended up with 9lbs of solid gain in a month. I loved this stuff and would recommend it highly. I felt great when I was on it, wanted to lift or hump everything around me. When I was off sex drive went down a little bit but test boost fixed it. I felt good before rugby season started again and people kept telling me how tone and big I got over the summer. There was really no side effects except for back aches and the throwing up ( because of drinking). I would really recommend this stuff to anyone that's looking to gain, this is a real review and real story so ask me any questions if your still kind of skeptical! Thanks

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Strength Gains
  • No Aggression
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Headaches
  • Random Pains
  • Liver Cleanse To Be Safe

IamAlex

Posted November 14, 2011
Geez, never drink while on cycle bud.

Posted November 14, 2011
lol ya what can you say... still in college but @7i8Senz hope he gets this it won't let me send pm's for some reason, but luckily I live in Seattle so I went to Vancouver for the serm:) but there are many places online you can order it just be careful some sites are a little sketchy..

Posted November 14, 2011
is this stuff legal in canada? i heard pro hormones were banned?

if so where can i buy some that ship to canada

Posted November 14, 2011
@rosko definitely try ebay I know they still sell them on there for around $50 a bottle and most people will send international

Posted November 14, 2011
is this good for a bulking phase? thinking about starting a cycle and would like some help

Posted November 15, 2011
@merch Yes because that is what I used it for. Had a little trouble packing on some weight for rugby season and this really helped out alot!

CaliEd's Halotest-25 Review

I wanted to post on here because my experience with Halotest is somewhat unique. I am currently attending school to be a physical therapist assistant. While going to school for this you are involved in several four to six week and while the vast majority of employers do not test for steroid use, even the suspicion of it could put a doubt in an employers' mind and cause me to lose an opportunity for a job once I do graduate.

Because of this, I chose to use Halotest in one week cycles, followed by a one week cycle of Powerlab's over the counter PCT. I would then take a two to four week break. This was my first PH use, so it also allowed me to break it in slowly since I was a little nervous.

I am 31, 5'11" with a history of running and some light weight training, but nothing serious. Around 29 years old I had become "skinny-fat" with three kids and a wife. A great example was that I had a 38" chest, with a 37" waist. Sweet heavens. I went heavy on the weights for about a year and a half, and then decided to take the PH step.

My beginning stats were 171 pounds at 12% body fat, finishing about three months later at 179 pounds at 10% body fat. I added 1.25 inches to my chest, .5 inches to my arms (flexed cold), and .5 inches to my forearms. I had big strength gains with the additional muscle, but nothing out of this world.

My average for three of my four cycles was 6 lbs of Muscle Gain, followed by a loss of 1.5 lbs of muscle in the PCT, for a total gain of 4.5 pounds per week. Typically I would lose about two pounds of fat during the cycle and then gain about a pound of it back in the PCT. During one of my cycles I was going WAY too heavy on deadlifts and absolutely f**cked up my back. I gained four pounds in that cycle, and then lost three and a half of it since I couldn't get out of bed, much less go to the gym.

During the cycle I was working out 6x a week as opposed to my normal 3-4x a week. My energy level and recuperation were off the charts, I could crush myself with weights and feel 100% the next day. Again, I'm not sure I would recommend that for a 4-6 week cycle, but I wasn't going to get overtrained in one week. My workout volume was also higher with more sets, but I was using lower repetitions (4-6). For what it's worth to you, I used the SAIS MASS Building training program almost to a tee. I did not change my PCT training program at all, except going back to the 3-4x a week.

The PCT is obviously a huge factor, especially with this being a wet gainer product. My first cycle I gained 8 pounds and then lost 3.5 in the PCT. During the next cycles I added a LOT of healthy fats back into my diet during the PCT, especially during the first couple days. I felt it made a big difference in returning my test levels back quickly.

This is expensive in my eyes, but I'm poor with too many kids. ;) In the first 2 days of a cycle, I would get REALLY foggy and a little dizzy approx. 30 minutes after taking Halo. This went away after 5 minutes or so, and also stopped happening on day 3 of each cycle. By day 6 of each cycle, I would get very irritable, but in retrospect I was probably swifty approaching over-training so that could have been a factor.

If you are in a life situation where you can't or don't want to be thought of as a roider, then I would consider taking this in one week cycles. I would get comments from people, but I could always pass it off as working heavy, or creatine, etc. I am considering doing a Pmag cycle this December, but perhaps this is too soon? I welcome input!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Irritability

Posted September 8, 2011
p-mag and halo are the same thing, look at the compounds. P-mag is WAY cheaper too.

what did you pct consist of?

I too get moody on this but I too have two very young boys :)

Posted September 8, 2011
There is a otc pct that is sold as a package with Halo from Powerlabs. That's all I used.

Posted September 8, 2011
pmag and halotest-25 are the same compound. powerlab is a horribly irresponsible company. pmag is less than half the price for the same amounts.

glad it worked good review.

Posted September 8, 2011
Interesting that you pulsed it that way, I don't really know of anyone else doing that with Halotest-25. If you're on a budget then P-Mag is the exact same compound for almost half the price. You probably want to incorporate some other supplements into your PCT and during your cycle as well, and it should help you retain more in between pulses. Simple supps like DAA can make a big difference in maintaining high natural test levels, which are partially responsible for retaining gains.

Posted September 8, 2011
The pulsing is interesting because I had pretty typical results for Halo, even though I was only running it in one week cycles. If you add it all up, I gained 16 pounds of muscle, and then only lost 4 in the post cycle, for a total gain of 12 pounds.

Perhaps PH's don't need to be run on 4-6 week cycles like we all believe? I would also be willing to bet that I had much better liver and test results because of the pulsing effect.

On the flip side, I began with relatively low body weight when compared to some bodybuilders on here. So that could have been a factor in my good results. I will probably run a similar cycle in December and will post on results.

Zeus

Zeus's Halotest-25 Review

Alright! This is my first review on the site so I'll tell you a bit about myself first:
Start Stats
- 192-195 lbs, 16% BF, 21 y/o, Training seriously for over 3 years

Program Used:
- Progressive Overload Training...
Start Stats
- 192-195 lbs, 16% BF, 21 y/o, Training seriously for over 3 years

Program Used:
- Progressive Overload Training Used (calculated to the T)
- HEAVY Bulk, eating over 4,000 calories ED (relatively clean, NO FAST FOOD, over 350g of protein a day)
- NO ALCOHOL consumed
- Used a Multi, BCAAs, EFAs, Liv support, Pre and Post workouts, Creatine, ZMA.
- 2 Month Cycle of Halotest (with Noestrogen)
- Followed PCT from the same company

RESULTS:
- End Weight: 210 lbs, 14-15% BF
- Amazing Pumps, Incredible muscle hardness, awesome vascularity
- Lubricated joints (GREAT for me)
- Strength went through the roof (added over 60 lbs on bench, 100 lbs on squats)
- Core temperature went up (felt good)
- Filled out clothing and maintained pumps all day

Sides:
- Increased aggressiveness (good and bad alpha)
- Not much acne on face or back
- Random pain in foot (shooting joint pain)
- Definite Water Weight Gain (good for bulk)
- Random liver pain at times (treated by Liver-Clean)

Overall:
Amazing product. If coupled with a serious training regime, and a voracious appetite that's clean, Halotest-25 will yield really good results. I do caution people to PREPARE for a PH cycle; it's nothing to mess around with, but can work wonders. It does come with some sides, especially if you're already aggressive or prone to health problems, but they're few and far between. I recommend this product hands down if you're serious about your training, diet and want to get bigger.

Any questions or comments?

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Random Pains

kingmeat

no SERM though?

Posted July 17, 2011
Good review. You should consider a serm. Less risk.

Nice gains brother.

Zeus

Posted July 17, 2011
No serm unfortunately, but to answer your PCT question here - I did have bloodwork done pre and post cycle and levels did come back to normal.

I was fortunate in the end and definitely not playing around next round.