Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > HGH > Powerlab Nutrition > Halotest-25

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25

Halotest-25 Powerlab Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (45 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 70% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Halotest-25 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
54.95 Buy Halotest-25 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Halotest-25
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Powerlab Nutrition Post Cycle Reviews
Post Cycle (11 Reviews)
Powerlab Nutrition Noestrogen Reviews
Noestrogen (3 Reviews)
Competitive Edge Labs P-Mag Reviews
P-Mag (15 Reviews)
Powerlab Nutrition Halotren Reviews
Halotren (3 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
AI Sports Nutrition HGHpro Reviews
HGHpro (17 Reviews)
5.8
Redefine FinaFlex G8 (Old Version) Reviews
FinaFlex G8 (Old Version) (12 Reviews)
6.2

Related Forum Topics

First time stacking with Halotest-25
I am 37 years old and considering using Halotest-25 after reading some positive ...

First prohormone cycle (Halotest-25)
Getting ready to start a proho cycle (Halotest-25) for 6 weeks total. I am 26 ye...

I bought 2 bottles of Halotest-25 but they are different.
I bought 2 bottles of power lab nutrition halotest-25. One bottle is the older l...

I need help with a Halotest-25 cycle. Any help would be grate. Thank you.
right now I'm in the middle of a tren 13-ethyl-1,4 andro maxx-alpha maxx cy...

Halotest-25 is this a good starting ph and stack?
I've been thinking about taking halotest-25. I plan on running Halotest for...

Sponsored Halotest-25 by Powerlab Nutrition log
ok guys i am new here but not new to the game.  i was selected by powerlab ...

Halotest-25 good starting ph for a first time user.
I've been thinking about taking halotest-25. I plan on running Halotest for...

Halotest-25 cycle and PCT. does this all look good to take?
in march i'm gonna start a cycle of halotest 25. was wondering if you all c...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Halotest-25 is a popular Pro Hormone. It is considered to be a generally mild compound and is often times used by those who are new to PH's for a bulking cycle. The gains are usually moderate and are fairly easy to maintain. It has a low occurrence of side effects as one would expect with a mild PH.

Halotest-25 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Halotest-25 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (38)
    • Extremely Rapid Gains (26)
    • Muscle Hardness (22)
    • Increased Energy (18)
    • Post Cycle Is A Must (13)
    • Lethargic Feeling (13)
    • Mild Acne (9)
    • Too Expensive (7)
    March 25, 2011

Age: 31

March 25, 2011
     I just finished my 1rst PH cycle at 6 weeks in length. This is day 1 of PCT so here my review…

Well, first a bit of background:
    I’m 31 y/o and have been training for over 17 years now, the last 7 of which have been as a competitive bodybuilder.
    I’ve added well over 50lbs of muscle to my frame since I first started training and have managed to push past plateaus in the past, albeit with difficulty.
    Over the years I’ve tried most supplements under the sun, with varying degrees of success. I’ve also changed up my training styles, splits, routines and approaches over the years looking for that edge to gain new muscle. This was to be my 1rst Prohormone cycle…

I chose Halotest-25 mainly b/c of the number of reviews it received on SR’s website, and most review for it were outstanding.
    I wanted to start with a mild PH to see how my body would react. After doing my research and getting some help from my SR forum members with Q&A, I picked up my accessories and waited to start.

I should note that I was doing a mad cutting phase over x-mas and January and got my bodyweight down to under 190lbs, at around 6-7% bf.
    Knowing that I was going to run a cycle soon, I took a moth and slowly tapered off the cardio, started adding more carbs into my diet and eased off the stimulants such as OxyElite Pro.
    By the time I started my cycle I was sitting around 200lbs, still with abs, although I was holding some water & a bit bloated. My body was already slightly rebounding from my cutting cycle and was starting to fill out, which is exactly what I wanted.

I ran my Halotest at 50/50/75/75/75/100 for 6 weeks in total.
    AI Cycle Support morning & night, and took 1tsp of Hawthorn Berry extract & Milk Thistle extract at noon.
    Vitamins: Anavite, C, E, Cal-Mag, B Complex
    Other supps: Glycobol (2 servings/day), GABA at bedtime, CoQ10, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, glutamine, taurine
    PCT (starting today): Nolvadex 20/20/10/10, IsaTest GF (before training), Testapro (bedtime), C-BOL (creatine + NO product) and Phosphatidylserine (anti-cortisol)

My normal daily carb intake is usually under 100g/day. The month leading up to my cycle I increased this amount and for the 6 week cycle I increased it further to around 3000-400g/day.
    My protein intake was very high – around 350-400g/day. I included healthy fats with most of my solid food meals.
    I’d eat every 3 hours and try to throw in shakes (Hydrolized WPI + Casseine, 40-50g) between meals.
    My intra-workout shake consisted of: 25g Leucine, 50g maltodextrine, 10g glutamine, 10g Taurine.
    Post workout shake was Hydrolized WPI + Casseine – 60g.
    I literally stuffed food in my face all day long. As soon as there was more room, it was time for either another meal or a shake.

I also drastically changed my training approach while on cycle.
    This article really hit home and it made a lot of sense to me.
    So, I was hitting 20+ sets for large muscle groups (delts, chest, legs, lats) and 15+ sets for smaller ones (bis, tris, traps, calves)
    I carried a stopwatch around with me on my workouts and would take 1 minute between sets (up to 2 mins for my heavier sets).
    I trained in the 15-20 rep range for 80% of my sets, with the last set or two (for each exercise) doing 12-15.
    I would incorporate drop sets as well, where I might do a heavier sets for 8-10, then pound out another 8-10 reps with a lighter weight.
    The pumps were ridiculous – I LOVED it! My muscles were crazy pumped usually by the end of my warm ups. 2 or 3 sets into my training they were Jacked.
    On arm day my bis would get so pumped where they could barely bend past 90 degrees (fingers trying to touch shoulder). Even when my arms are totally cold, like right now, I still can’t touch my fingertips to the delt on the same side – too much blood. Amazing!

Now on the PH itself…

The positives:
    I slept 8-9 hours every night like a baby, aided by the GABA. My mood calmed down dramatically (partly due to not being cranked in stimulants all day long), I was a lot more mellow and really cheerful. I’d get into a good mindset at the gym when I trained, but otherwise no aggression at all (well, other than when driving, but still calmer than normal). My libido wasn’t impacted at all, actually it helped out. Woke up with morning wood every day. For the first 3 weeks I would still get sore the next day after training but nearly as bad as I normally would get. The last 3 weeks I was smashing it in the gym every day and usually not even sore the next day which is crazy. So I was also upping my training sessions: last 2 weeks I was training arms, chest & delts twice a week.

The negative:
    I got really lethargic about 1 week in to the cycle. When I wasn’t at work or in the gym training I was on my butt on the couch, which isn’t usually like me. I was tired by 9pm every night and in bed by 9:30 (which I also consider a positive since I WAS trying to grow). I got some back zits that I normally never get, but just white heads, nothing big & gross. Mainly on the areas where my scapula would normally rub on a bench when I train. No acne on my arms, delts or chest. I did get a dry scalp about a week in, which led to some nasty dandruff. Bought some anti-dandruff shampoo & problem solved. Had some back pumps, but the Taurine usually took care of it. Still some tightness in my lumbars from time to time, but nothing unbearable. Biggest complaint was that it seemed like the pores on my nose got really clogged, which led to a bunch of blackheads on my nose which I never get. My GF told me to use her exfoliating face wash which kinda helped, but clogged pores still persisted.
    I also noticed more hair on my bathroom towel, and occasionally on the shoulder of my shirt. I have a full thick hair and there’s definitely no visible hair loss, but thought I’d comment that it did appear that more seemed to be shedding from my head.
    Also VERY hungry for the first weeks on the cycle while my system adjusted. I craved food, and junk food too. Normally I keep a very strict diet, which I still did for the cycle, however for a few weeks I was adding in cookies & snacks at night after dinner – just couldn’t help it, which isn’t like me normally.

The gains:
    I can’t comment on strength gains, as the training I was doing was very different. I kept perfect form, accentuated the negative on every rep, and squeezed fully at the top of every contraction.
    For size… wow. Started noticing some size 4 or 5 days in. I was up 15 pounds by end of Week 2. Up 25 pounds by end of week 4.
    In Week 5 I actually cut back on my carbs to around 200g/day as I just didn’t want to get any bigger.
    End of Week 5 I was up 28 pounds and end of Week 5 I was 30 pounds heavier.
    Yes, I GAINED 30 POUNDS in 6 weeks on this product.
    I’m now walking around at 230, still fairly lean, and looking like I’m about 250.
    Everyone noticed how big I got and how quickly. Can be blessing and a curve, depending.

Everything is tight. XL t-shirts barely fit. My delts, arms & back just exploded in size. I really can’t (comfortably) wear any dress shirts, I feel like I could Hulk out of them doing a most muscular.
    The bottom cuff on my boxers dig into my thighs and I’m down to ONE pair of jeans that fit – all the others the thighs are too tight.
    And no, I really don’t think I put on any fat on my legs. Definitely put on some fat on my torso though: my pecs, hips and stomach.
    Even getting into & out of my car is a bit of a challenge now, especially after leg day.
    I didn’t bother taking any measurements but I think I added I couple inches to my thighs and about an inch on my arms (judging my how much room an XL t-shirt had before, versus how the arms are now stretching out to fit over my biceps now. Everything grew, including my neck.

Overall impressions:
    Honestly, a great product. Since this was my first PH I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I read that this was a “dry” compound but I’d disagree with that – I definitely noticed that I was holding more water on this product. However, this could have been due to the massive amount of carbs I was ingesting and/or the Glycobol I was taking. Also, I read that to eat like a horse when on a PH – well, I think I may have taken that a little too literally. Ideally I was after a lean bulk and wasn’t wanting/planning on adding a bunch of fat as well. But everyone’s body is different and I’ll adjust my calories for my next cycle.
    If I ran this product again I’d probably run 50/75/75/75/75/75 and add in a non-methylated PH into the mix as well – maybe Stanodrol to curb the lethargy and get back a bit of aggression.
    For a newbie running their first cycle, I’d recommend a similar cycle to what I ran.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Aggression
    • Extremely Rapid Gains
    • Dry Scalp
    Lorenz0
    Lorenz0

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 25
    Reputation: +198
    Golden review;)

You should post some pics (no homo).

chichistrong
    chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
    Reviews: 68
    Reputation: +2135
    *** dude, you saw results on the heavy and awesome side... amazing.
    Reading reviews like this can even make a girl want to get on PH's hahaha

beavseason
    beavseason

Joined: 5/2011
    Reputation: 0
    did you still have the abs after the cycle?

Reputation: +380
    Naw, unfortunately lost the abs. Probably climbed to 12% bodyfat or so. At the end of my PCT I was 5 pounds lighter pretty much all water. So I'm left with around 25lbs overall I gained, 15+lbs of new muscle and the rest fat. Started a cut already to shave off the fat... still well worth the end result.

Reputation: +3
    I'm new to PH usage, and when I see this, could you explain what this means: I ran my Halotest at 50/50/75/75/75/100

Just curious as to the numbers. Are you saying you took more than the recommended amount?

Reputation: +380
    Hey SBG, the numbers you're asking about are my daily mg doses, per week.
    50/50/75/75/75/100 means:
    Week 1&2 - 50mg/day (2 pills)
    Week 3-5 - 75mg/day (3 pills)
    Week 6 - 100mg/day (4 pills)

Yes this might have been higher than recommended doses, but each person is different and can tolerate different amounts. Also, I started my cycle at 200lbs, so I was big already - someone who's 150lbs probably wouldn't want to dose so high...

PM me if you have more questions.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +3
    Thanks for the input. I kept reading some more, and figured it out. I ordered a second bottle once I realized what you were doing as far as dosage. I'm only seeing slight strength gains in the first week. No real size that I can notice, but this is at 50. I'm hoping by next Monday, I've put on some weight. I don't care if it's only 2 or 3 lbs.

Reply #8:

Reputation: 0
    Solid review, very helpful. When did you start taking your PCT? Also did you take the testapro, novaldex, and isatest gf all together with the halotest??

Reply #9:

Hey Duzi,
    I started my PCT the day after my last Halotest pill.
    So the Isa-Test GF, Testapro, Nolvadex, C-bol (creatine + NO) all started together as soon as I stopped taking the PH.

During my PCT is also when I re-introduced caffeine and other stims back into my diet, which greatly helped the workouts.

Reply #10:

Reputation: 0
    Gotcha, thanks. Also, did you think it was too much to do natural test and gh boosters while on the ph? Finally, any gyno, testicular atrophy or any other side effects other than a little break out? And what was your PCT, because im getting ready to start a cycle and not sure which PCT would be best. Thank you for your help.

Reply #11:

Reputation: +380
    Some people may consider adding in a test booster to their cycle, but generlly only with HARD PH/AAS compounds to help keep their natural test levels up. No need for it with Halotest.

Compounds like Mucuna Pruriens and GABA natually increase GH, so I'd stick with one of those while on cycle, not a 'pill' supplement.

Naw, I had no side effects other than a couple zits & lethargy. Sex drive stayed high throughout.

For PCT, I kept on my cycle assist, added in C-bol (creatine & NO), Isa-Test GH & TestaPro (for natty test booster) and obviously my Nolva for SERM. Also re-introduced caffeine & stims into my diet which helped my workouts.

For natty test boosters, I'd probably stack Isa-Test GF with D Aspartic Acid as both are amazing products.

Reply #12:

Reputation: 0
    Last question, don't mean to bombard you. So I'm assuming you started with and also ran isatest, testapro, and novadex as your PCT. Who makes cycle assist and do think taking halotest by itself would be enough to get great results. I want to stack it with my proteins, creatine, test platinum and z test both by ndsnutrition, you can find those products at www.ndsnutrition.com. Finally, instead of GABA how do you feel about melatonin as a gh increaser

Reply #13:

@Duzi:
    -Cycle Assist is made my Anobolic Innovations - great company.
    -Yes, I believe Haltest on its own is more than enough to pack on some muscle, providing your training, nutrition & rest regime are in order
    -If you want to use your NDSNutrition products go for it, but I'd suggest you only add them as part of your PCT, so you let the Halotest work on its own and you can see its real results
    -Lastly, I swear by GABA - I love the stuff. Never tried Melatonin so can't vouch for it. If it's meant to increase GH levels then give it a try. All a matter of preference with stuff like that...

Reply #14:

Reputation: 0
    Ok, Ive never used GABA so ill give it a shot. How much were you taking, and when did you start it

Reply #15:

Reputation: +380
    I was using GABA powder, not caps. Came with a little 1g scooper that I'd mix with water right before bed.
    Amazing product - help gives you amazing deep sleep and vivid dreams, while also increasing GH levels. Also pretty cheap to buy.

PM me if you have any other Qs...

Reply #16:

Reputation: 0
    Hey quick question...What time did you take halotest? And did you take them all at once or spread them out throughout the day? Thanks!

Reply #17:

Reputation: +380
    When on 2 pills/day I took them morning & night with meals.

When on 3 pills/day I took them morning, pre-workout (noonish) and night with meals.

Taking them at night didn't affect my sleep cycles at all. Slept like a rock for 9 hrs a night.

Reply #18:

Reputation: 0
    Ok cool. And one more question... Did you order your bottle directly from their site?

Reply #19:
    Killercox
    Killercox

Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +40
    Outstanding review, feel like I learned everything I need to start this myself, still resurching but this was great! +rep!!!

January 7, 2014

Mattttt

January 7, 2014
    Halotest 25

Halotest 25 is the REAL DEAL!! However they recently changed their product to Halotest 25 platinum which is basically they same compound, just a few things changed. I took their old version of Halotest about 3 months ago and wow was it the real deal! First two weeks I was thinking I had got scammed on this product because all I noticed was an increased appetite but no strength or size gains. But I kept taking it and by week three I was up a few pounds and my strength was starting to skyrocket. And it only got better as the weeks went on! I was losing body fat and gaining size at the same time, I went from having to flex to see my 6 pack to just walking about And it showing at all times. At the end of 8 weeks I was up 19 pounds and my lifts were way up as well. This had completely exceeded my expectations. I'm about to order their new compound and see how it works. Only thing I didn't like about this was I had lost about 8 pounds of my gains and my strength went back down but this was more than likely because I was being cheap and didn't take a PCT. I saw no side effects, only positives came out of this! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Extremely Rapid Gains

Joined: 8/2010

(F)oxtrot (A)lpha (I)ndia (L)ima

AS79
    AS79

Reputation: +1348
    Wow, no PCT and going for a second cycle. Might want to rethink that one.

irondude
    irondude

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +245
    No pct ?!! Nice way to run a ph !!!

bontemps
    bontemps

Joined: 7/2012
    Reputation: +11
    The platinum version is NOT basically the same...it's DHEA.

August 6, 2012

yankeeman411

Age: 30

August 6, 2012
     this is my first review on this site so bear with me. I bought this supplement after seeing all of the fabulous reviews. But i have to say I am extremely disapointed with this product. This was my first prohormone and was expecting a nice solid gain from it.
    The only pro from this product was minor muscle hardening, thats it.
    The cons of this product is the fact that it does nothing. The price of this supplement isnt that bad, it was 50 bucks, but then you have include the liver clean and the pct and your out 120 bucks

dont waste your time with this product
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Hardness
    • Liver Cleanse To Be Safe

Reputation: +1570
    HOw about some more information...what were your dosages?

May 28, 2012

Age: 28

May 28, 2012
     I have taken this product twice, the second cycle was p-mag though. Felt like the same stuff except Pmag was cheaper...i ran this at 50/50/75/75/100/100
    My libido was through the roof for the first couple of weeks but by week 4 i was shutting down.
    I preloaded hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and cycle assist 2 weeks before starting, continued to take these on cycle along with Coq10, fish oil, a multivitamin, and i had been on a glucosamine supp for about 3 months.
    The 2 times i ran this were my first cycles ever and i definetely felt it working both times. It definetely gave me the alpha side effects, towards the end my anger/irratation was bad though. One incident happened where one of my computer speakers was cutting in and out and i just flipped and started stomping the speakers until they exploded everywhere. Luckily my gf didnt see that incident and i just told her i threw them away. Strength increased 10-20 lbs On most sets. I mostly did sets of 12 but i did max out a couple times 2 though and i hit a few new personal records.I think this product is awesome for cutting, within a week my stomach and pecs were noticibly tighter. The only thing is i quickly realized what people meant my a dry compound, i already get joint pains but i quickly realized glucosomine was not enough and added animal flex in about a week into cycle. The joint pain didnt go away and i ended up havin to stop running at the park on the dirt trail, but the treadmill seemed to work without to much stress. During this cycle i was riding my mountain bike to school which is about 10 miles roundtrip. I went from 187 lbs to 199 on this cycle. I have to say i was very happy with this compound overall. Most of my muscle gain was in my legs but i didnt mind because they were a little behind. This product adds PURE LEAN muscle. It makes you rock solid and i added new muscle everywhere. My diet on cycle was mostly chicken, turkey, brown rice, olive oil, oatmeal, etc. pretty clean. I would definetely recommend for a first cycle, first time user, but a proper pct is still a must because at the end of six weeks i was shut down. I would give this an even better rating but its not "insane" and doesnt give you "freakish" gains but it will put on solid lean mass. I also completely disagree with people saying you don't need a pct and i think its ridiculous that powerlabs website says you dont need a serm and its says all you need is their post cycle product which is basically just a natty test booster...
    My PCT - clomid 100/50/25/25, PP tcf, and cellucor p6.
    Sorry if the review is a little unorganized, let me know if i can do anything in the future to make them better. I think i covered everything. Questions are welcomed!

• Can Be Found For $35
    • Not Too Expensive By Itself

Reputation: +3
    hey i have everything to do this cycle, i am preloading milk thistle, hawthorne berrry and cycle assist by CEL. can u please help where did u get your serm? good review by the way

Reputation: +6
    Im sorry 707daniel im still a nee member and cant send private messages and i dont think i can post the source here, i just googled the serm i was searching for, i think it was imported

fcbronx22
    fcbronx22

Reputation: 0
    Great Review man did you keep most of ur gains. was thinking about going with epistane instead though

Reputation: +3
    Im new here too and I'm not allowed to ask where you got your serm and im sorry for that! but i did end up finding stuff thanks anyways bro im on day 2 of pct now i loved halotest 25 will review after pct to see where i still stand with gains!

bulk88
    bulk88

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: 0
    So if I run a 6 week cycle of halotest25 that's 2 bottles then run other shops of course and a pct of a test booster and clomid of my choice does that mean I run clomid for 2 months or just one? I purchased a bottle of clomid at 75/ml 35mg I was originally going to run it just 4 weeks but most people are saying you see results more at 4-6 weeks?

Reputation: +6
    I havent been on for a while sorry for the delayed response, @bronx22 i've never taken epistane so i cant really compare them but i kept most my gains, more of my strength gains though. I kinda puffed down when i went off. @707daniel, glad to see your cycle worked out brother! And to bulk88, yes i would definetely run for six weeks. I ran it for four weeks before and regret it now after taking it for six. Its true when people say it really kicks in Weeks 4-6 and thats where i made most my gains.

May 8, 2012

Sleepwalker

Reviews: 14

May 8, 2012
     After reaching a plateau, decided to take the PH leap. This is the first ph I've taken or reviewed. Went on a 6 week cycle 50/50/75/75/75/75.

Other Supps used: Fish oil, glucosamine, Liver Guardian (preloaded and using through PCT), protein and dextrose/malto, gluta-lyn.

Value:
    Got two bottle for 52$ each, not really that expensive but now I know i could've looked for pmag. Live and learn...

First two weeks, nothing but a placebo effect; saw no visual gains. During week three it started to kick in and every workout was better than the last. Strength went up steadily on all lifts. Bench went up 30 lbs, shoulder db press went from 65 to 75, etc etc. Gained ~15 lbs during cycle.

Side Effects:
    Had both good and bad sides. Good sides were more obvious, such as aggression in the gym. You get the feeling that a, you never wanna leave the gym and b, you never want to stop lifting. If you've ever seen Pumping Iron where arnold talks about the pump and feeling likes hes cumming all day....anyways, thats how you feel. Bad sides were: oily skin, increased acne(nothing too crazy for me, only face), lethargy and also felt anxious a lot.

PCT: Started nolva 20/20/10/10 along with pink magic and d-pol. Didn't cause much shutdown or any atrophy (how i feel, not based on blood tests).

Overall: Impressed by the results and the lack of bad sides. Very mild compound it seems. I'd recommend to someone who has hit a plateau, has the money to spend, and isn't a retard when it comes to PCT.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Extremely Rapid Gains
    • Liver Cleanse To Be Safe
    April 25, 2012

buffin

April 25, 2012
     Background: I have been lifting for a long time, done few cycles of different things, from prohormons to real deal. I try to do two cycles every year once for bulking up and once for cutting.

Goal: Well while cutting for summer I like to do a cycle of anything that gives dry gains, in the past I took anavar but because of price and availability I decided to take Halotest.

Cycle: did the recommended cycle, what is 4 weeks 2 pills a day I think it is 50mg, also took noestrogen from same company and cycle asist, also got post cycle locked up with some natural boosters and SERM.

Review: well I guess it did the job while cutting 15lbs I managed to keep strength, not a single thing has gone down, I still have 1 more day to go, feel more energies at the gym, I also look dry which is why I took this product, however it is not as good as anavar(obviously).

Goods: absolutely no side effect, maybe it is because I know what I am doing, but seriously guys I know the depress feeling after long cycle I know about no sex drive I know about joint paint and I have to admit this stuff had none, and at the end of the day it did what I wanted to do.

Bad: well it is expensive(a little), I donno what every body is saying here but I don't think you can actually gain 20 lbs of solid muscle just in 4 weeks by only taking this product ( I might be wrong don't get offended people), I think if you want gains you have to stack this with something that would give you wet gains.

at end: I guess I am happy with the product, no crazy result(like the time I took the original Tren), just some dry gains, it did what I wanted it to do with no sideoffects,

Reputation: +1570
    The bottle recommends 50mg a day, 8 weeks I though, but a better and more common cycle is a build-up to 100-125mg/ED over a time period of 6 weeks.

How much Var were you running and for how long? Solo or with test base?

April 23, 2012

royalflush32

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

April 23, 2012
     First of all just because some supplments work for one person, doesnt mean it will work for everyone else, people just because this has worked for me, doesnt mean it will work for you, everyone is different, everyones body is obviously different and will obviously react different so if you want to hate on this review stfu and not reading it.

secondly im not actually 20 years of age. im 22. i lied about my age because i dont want some sick pervs stealing my identity or some other werid crap. it happened to my uncle and now hes homeless because of identity thief.

i finished my first cyle of halotest 25, i followed the recommended dosage of 2 caps daily. one bottle lasted me about 1 month.

the results of this supplement were great for me. i gained 6 lbs in a month with proper dieting, and also gained strength and mass, and also muscle hardness and density.

my max bench went from 235 to 260.
    my max squat went from 275 to 315
    my max deadlift went from 315 to 345

I must say that you need post cyle theraphy after you finsih off your bottle, other wise you will loose your gains.

I also took other supplemnts with halotest 25 also.

morning/breakfast: animal pak. nirto peak
    preworkout: C4 extreme. if i dnt use c4 i use yok3d

tuesday-back
    wednesday-legs
    thursday-shoulders
    friday-arms

side effects- while on halotest-25 i had mild acne, on my back were my lats are, and mild acne on my face. other than that i didnt notice any other side effects that you should worry about. and oh it gave me more of a temper, but for people who cant stand up for themselves when being pushed around this is a positve for you.

effectiveness: if you take it right, and you stack this supplemnt with other great supplements and proper diet, training and rest the results should be satisfying for anyone, beginner or pro. however if you expect to take this supplement and look like ronnie coleman after just 30 days, im sorry but thats not going to happen. but this does increase strength, builds muscle and increased enegry, just remember that it takes a while to just up your bench 10 lbs i managed to up my bench by 35 lbs. this was a miracle for me, given the fact that i have a person trainer who pushed me to the absoulute limit.

value: i got it from a friend he gave the bottle for me for free because i gave him a ps3 game. but you can but it online for around $60 not including shippping and tax, id say its overpriced for the amound of caps they give you and how long it lasts but the results will make you forget about it.

results: this supplement will give you results, IF you are willing to bust your butt training, not you also have to have proper diet, you can train all you want for the rest of your life but you are training 5 days a weeek and eating 5 bags of chips a day you wont get the results that you want not matter how hard you train and how long you do. results will only come if you put your mind and all your efforts to it. unless you have freaky genetics and was born looking like the hulk.

overall: i think this prodcut this great, just make surey you have a PCT after you finsih, i recommend cyle assist with fish oil and other multi vitamins to help maximize your gains. and make sure you rest alot when not lifting. muscle needs time to repair itself, if you have a hard time sleeping i suggest you buy some ZMAs

dont use this product if you are under 21. be patient, it takes years to get to where you want to be and even after years and years of training you still feel like you havent met your goals, thats the key to body building and training. you will never be satisfied with your body or how much you can lift. thats what pushes us everyday to do the best we can in the gym

Reviews: 49
    Reputation: +1326
    Why would you lie about your age, than tell everyone your age in a public review?

ReVengeance
    ReVengeance

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +128
    ^Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

Bud Light Presents....Real Men of Geeeeniuuuss!

Fail.

Reinger
    Reinger

Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1978
    If I knew I could trade PS3 games for Steroids... screw Game Stop :)

AlphandOmega
    AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    I hope you never have the ability to reproduce.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1570
    That wasn't banicide. Banicide is when someone asks or deliberately does something to get banned.

Jus' sayin.

Reply #8:
    beakington1
    beakington1

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +184
    Im Sick of idiots taking our product. Any Senior members (with experience)want some free Halotest-25 and give a real review? PM me up

Reply #9:
    iceman
    iceman

Joined: 4/2012
    This is for beakington1:
    I'm new to the site looking for a good HGH product and saw your offer on this product.

I can't PM yet but I'm interested in your offer. Please PM me, thanks.

April 11, 2012

md92

Age: 22

April 11, 2012
     AWESOME!!!! Went 8 weeks (2 bottles) on this stuff. Weight went up 5 lbs? Strength went up a minimum of 15 lbs per lift and 30 lbs on bench 45 on squat. Size was just awesome though, many compliments and a few, "are you on roids" questioning. Mainly a Bulking and strength agent i guess. A little short fused also, after abou the 2nd week. Starting mr pct tomorrow followed by no estrogen. Whats another good begginer ph to take after this?? epitest or primabol? lmk!!!
    FlashSunday
    FlashSunday

Reviews: 77
    Reputation: +3345
    What was your on cycle support and what is your pct?

Reviews: 49
    Reputation: +1326
    Man, 8 weeks and only 5 lbs? What was your diet like? Not knocking you just curious.
    Btw, best place to ask questions is in the Forum not the review itself.

December 19, 2011

lingurdar1

Reviews: 4

Age: 21

December 19, 2011
     2nd time doing this stuff, Was not impressed with results at all. First Time i ran this product I was young and gained serious weight but the sides were not worth it at such a young age

This time there were Virtually no sides, Oily skin and mild acne but only on shoulders, Felt SOOOOOO god damn tired about 2 weeks into cycle i couldnt even get out of bed was terrible

Ran 75/75/75/75/75/100

No water retained in muscle, some strength gains but no serious visable gains in SIZE?? was utterly shocked. Ate clean 6x meals 300 grams of Protein a day (roughly)

Start weight 214, END 218

I could have gained this natural Eating and taking creatine LOL, Was thinking I was sent FAKE PILLS from bodybuildingfacory.com
    Friends who have run this on a much SMALLER dose have gained 3-4x the weight I did

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Hardness
    • No Aggression
    • Strength Gains
    • Not Too Expensive By Itself
    • Headaches
    December 3, 2011

Age: 28

December 3, 2011
     I ran a 6 wk cycle of Halotest-25. I was impressed with the strength and energy gains during the first 3 weeks. Sides were practically non-existent. Maybe a little oily skin at worst. Definitely do not feel that this product gave me mass gains. It did, however have a pretty nice cutting effect.

Back ground info:
    -28y/o male
    -5'11"
    -Heavy lifting 4-5 times/wk
    -Cardio everyday (usually a slow run for 45mins)
    -Crossfit type workouts 2-3 times/wk

andrew17019

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +223
    That's different, most people are surprised they gain some fat on Halotest/P-Mag and gain more mass than they expected.

Joined: 8/2011
    Reputation: +1
    I titrated the dose. Started with the 50/day recommended. Week two took it up to 75/day, week three and four 100/day, week five back to 75/day, week six back to 50/day. PCT was strictly herbal OTC stuff. Tribulus from NOW Sports Nutrition, and ES3 from SciFit. Like I said, the sides were so minimal (as well as results) that the PCT was in all likelihood unnecessary.

Have you used Halotest-25? Submit your own Review!