Androdrol

By Powerlab Nutrition
Androdrol Powerlab Nutrition
6.7/10
(Weighted average based on 14 Reviews)

Ranks #54 of 55 (better than 2%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

FlashSunday

FlashSunday's Androdrol Review

FINALLY. A big thanks to beakington and Powerlabs Nutrition for the opportunity
to try out their product ANDRODROL. For those that have been around, this is a product
oft reviewed by various people that have no clue what they are doing. It gets frustrating
really fast that people...
FINALLY. A big thanks to beakington and Powerlabs Nutrition for the opportunity
really fast that people don't put in proper research and planning into such powerfully complex and potentially dangerous compounds.

I have already gotten a couple PM's due to my log on this product from people telling me its terrbily irresponsible to take this compound at all. To a point I completely agree. I terrible thing Powerlabs does is suggests that you take this product for 8 weeks. I would consider that irresponsible and dangerous. I ran it the way I would consider the MOST RESPONSIBLE way to run a compound like this. With that being said:

Ingredients:
1 cap

20mg H-Drol
15mg Epistane
15mg M-LMG
10mg Superdrol
50mg 6-bromo

Suggested dose by powerlab: 2 caps a day, no longer than 8 weeks.

My suggested dose 2 caps a day, no longer than 4 weeks.

My cycle:

Preload: Two weeks for all. Cycle assist, Joint Vibrance, fishoil, CoQ-10, Hawthornberry, Taurine, Multi

On Cycle: All preload supps, 2 caps androdrol for 3 weeks and 3 caps for 5 days.

Also ran Antaeus Labs Aegis which is A MUST FOR THIS COMPOUND. Its got 3 methylated compounds plus an unmethylated compound.
If you do not run major liver/kidney support you are an idiot.
4 pumps dermacrine every day.

Post cycle:

Torem 120/90/60/30, all preload supps, Endosurge (tb), Testopro (tb), erase (wks3-6), AI PCT Assist, Creatine Mono.

I consider everything in the above stack necessary to assure as much safety as possible. If you think you don't need something in there you really aren't that bright.

------------Effectiveness(7/10)--------------

First I want to cover the compounds.

Superdrol at 20mg per day is a good effective dose and 4 weeks is a good length for a superdrol cycle.

H-Drol at 40mg per day is severly underdosed and it really needs to run for 6 weeks for effectiveness.

Epistane at 30 mg per day is a little underdosed and it also needs ran for 5-6 weeks for effectiveness.

M-LMG at 30 mg per day is underdosed but running it for 4 weeks is effective.

Ok I am keeping in mind that all of these compounds are run together and the 4 weeks is my own personal choice. You could get more out of running it for the 8 weeks recommended by Powerlabs, but if you want 3 methyls in your system for 8 weeks that's on you. I also understand that there may be a synergistic effect that makes them more effective at those doses, I am just comparing to the individual effective doses.

Week 1- slight strength increase, a couple pounds up in water weight.

Week 2-Starting to notice aggression more, hitting the gym hard but not gaining much if any weight, which was ok because I starting leaning out by week 2. Muscle fullness and pump also are quite apparent.

Week 3-4 Still only moderate strength gains, however aggresiveness was constant. I added about 5 lbs in 4 weeks, but I also leaned up considerably.

PCT: I gained 6 lbs during pct and lost a little bit of the definition I got. However, the arms stayed firm like on cycle and endosurge had be beasting even tho I wasn't on anything. I think the gains I got were a bit hidden during cycle because of how nicely it leaned me. I lost waterweight but gained muscle and then gained the waterweight back during pct or something.

Sides: Nothing besides slight oily skin/acne the first 3 weeks. When I chose to bump it to 3 caps for 5 days (DO NOT DO THIS) I got random back pumps, which of course isnt a good sign. As soon as I got off cycle, the back bumps disappeared. I did not have the lethargy I usually get from solo superdrol, but I was also taking dermacrine to alleviate
sides, but either way I was pleasantly surprised. No out of the ordinary joint pain either.

------------------Value(8/10)----------------

Powerlabs sells this on their website for 79.99 and strong supplement shop sells it for 70. Seeing as you only need 1 bottle for a cycle, that is a pretty decent value. Think about it, you are getting a full 4 compound cycle out of this. You will pay 20-30 dollars for a superdrol clone and 30-35 per bottle for epi and h-drol. This has all of them so the value is pretty decent. If you look past
the price of the PH, you need to look at the cost of pre, during, and post cycle. Well over 200 worth of necessary support supplements here. If you are going to be stingy with support supps because of money
then prohormones are not for you!

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

This is a crossroad for me. I would never suggest this to a random person. Too many compounds. You need to have run each individually and a couple combos before you even think about running all 4 together.
Thats a minimum of 5-6 cycles before you think about this product. It was a fairly effective leaning product. I got strength gains, but not newsworthy by any means. It's hard for me to justify running 4 compounds to
get the results I got. I think you could run epi/mlmg at effective doses and have equitable strength and mass gains IMO.

CAN people use this? Sure, but fewer and farther between than the everyday gym-goer. You need to be extremely prepared for this kind of cycle. I think Powerlabs has great products altogether, but you simply can't responsibly hand this out to just anyone.

• Fat Loss

WarMachine

Solid review Flash!!

BigBird

Posted May 16, 2012
Great Review! I took this product for the recommended eight weeks. I was not aware of the harmful side effects all the compounds can have on your body. I am just glad I came across this site and reviews like yours before I did another cycle like this and possibly suffered some real damage.

Posted May 16, 2012
too bad they took this stuff off the market.

donjuan's Androdrol Review

35 years old and thought I would try a PH for the first time in a decade. I used DHEA and Androstendione briefly back in my early 20's when they first came to market and had decent results. Thought I would get a little more serious the last couple years with supplements, diet, and a trial of this stuff. First of all I am in the medical field and do understand the risks associated with this. There are unknown risks with any of these having not gone through any clinical trials and have not been approved by the FDA. That being said, I was willing to take the risk and give it a try. First of all, with any medication the lowest effective dose will minimize any side effects. There is no way to know exactly what dosing one should do with this stuff. It is all trial and error. Powerlabs recommend taking the pill twice/day every day and up to 8 weeks cycles. So, I decided I would experiment with this a bit. I dosed for the first 4 week cycle one dose in the am on Mon, Wed, Fri (I work out generally Mon through Fri). This is without any liver guard. I have since added a liver supplement although most studies are questionable on it's effectiveness either but certainly worth a try. Anyway, noticed by second week big increases in strength. Up 5 to 10 pounds on dumbbells with almost all exercises and huge gains on bicep curls. By the end of the 4th week I had gained close to 10 pounds. And, it was VERY noticeable. Almost daily somebody commenting at work at how big I was getting. Very nice, took 4 weeks off and then did a second cycle. I noted by 2nd week of 2nd cycle my body seemed to have plateaued some and considered taking it every am monday through friday but stuck to the staggered dose of every other day in the am. After my first cycle probably lost 4 pounds of the 10 I gained. After the second cycle I gained that back and seem to have kept it. I'm now entering my third cycle and am going to try to bump it up to every am dosing by the 3rd week. So far, no major side effects. Some acne on the back, occasionally on the face, sex Drive seems about the same, was a little more irritable when on it. Also interesting, I was growing so fast in my biceps that I went to my personal doc with complaints of some arm pain. He diagnosed it with tendinitis. Said my muscles were growing so fast that my tendons weren't able to keep up and were getting inflamed as they don't grow as fast as muscle. So, I had to back off a bit after my last cycle. Doc even asked if I was doing steroids he couldn't believe how much I had gained! Anyway, it seems to work even at the staggered lowered dose I was using with minimal side effects (unless you consider rapid Muscle Gain causing tendinitis a side effect). Had some headaches the first few weeks and some trouble sleeping but unsure if it was this causing it. Also not sure how badly it affects my mood or if it was related to circumstances in my life at the time. Anyway, will continue to see how this works and will order another bottle today. Nice thing about dosing this way is a bottle can last for about 2 and a half cycles! Makes the $80/bottle not too costly. Best of luck, hope my experience helps.

MCSyd

Posted April 6, 2011
    Hey mate, just kinda wondering: based your dosing schedule why did you decide to take such a strong PH? Wouldn't it have been easier just to try a milder PH and run it straight through, instead of a multi-methylated PH?

What was your final muscle gain after your PCT?

adam777

Posted April 6, 2011
    Paragraphs...PLEASE. It just makes it easier for people to read and more organized.

@MCSyd:
    Good question. Not sure I have the best answer for you. I guess I like to be different. hehehe I'm going to get a metabolic panel, Liver fx tests, Thyroid, CBC, Lipid profile next week and see where I'm at. Assuming everything looks good, I'll continue with what I'm doing as it is working with minimal side effects. At least I'll try it for one more bottle. I may switch to a different single PH and dose it heavier to see the difference in the future and check labs on that.

I guess the best question is what is most effective and safe at the same time? A single PH dosed heavy or a multiple PH dosed 20% of the "recommended" dose by the manufacturer? I don't know the answer to that but will update my experiences. My total gain has been a modest but respectable 10 pounds. That's fine by me, not looking to be the next Hulk. I must say people have noted the gains. Pretty telling when my doctor is asking about steroids.

In regards to the liver concerns certainly they are valid BUT may be overstated. If you think about it, our livers are probably the most resilient organ we have. We beat the hell out of it all the time. Think of the last New Years pounding down drinks like crazy. Or the alcoholics out there pounding down 18 beers/day washing it down with Vodka for 30 years and many, if not a majority of them, don't even get cirrhosis. Or the pain pill addicts knocking down 20 lortabs a day which have Tylenol in them which are highly toxic to the liver in those kinds of doses. And yet most of these people are walking around just fine. Or, the people with chronic viral hepatitis that live an entire life with chronic liver damage and yet somehow don't progress to cirrhosis. I think the biggest concern about these drugs would be acute hepatitis progressing to acute liver failure. Best way to monitor that is the Liver fx tests. Assuming no elevation or even mild elevation I won't be worried about my liver. Hell a night of boozing it up will raise your liver fx tests. Anyway, just food for thought.

@adam: Sorry about the paragraphs man. I popped an Ambien last night just before I got on here and was dazing and fading fast. I hadn't planned on writing such a long review so I was in a rush before I crashed! hehehe

Posted April 6, 2011
    UPDATE: Some good news and bad news. First the good: Okay, got my labs back today. Only one liver fx text was slightly high and that was AST of 44 with normal high no more than 40. Not a big deal, no concerns for me about liver toxicity. Kidney fx fine, thyroid good, and cbc normal. HOWEVER, here is the bad news: my lipid profile showed my HDL (good cholesterol) of less than 5. That is crazy low. Normal should be above 40. My bad cholesterol (LDL) couldn't even be calculated. Now, my HDL has always run a little low like 35 to 41, but I have never seen anything like this. Interesting my total cholesterol and Triglycerides were normal. And, checked my Testosterone level and it is being suppressed down to 75. Normal should be above 241.
    CONCLUSIONS:
    I didn't have any real gains on this cycle. After 3 cycles I remain a total of 10 pounds up and down 3% in body fat. Considering my natural testosterone is being suppressed, this makes sense considering I felt I had plateaued after my second cycle and have only maintained my gains since the first cycle. Now considering my lipid profile of my "good" cholesterol being so low that is a big risk factor for heart disease. NO THANKS. 10 pounds of muscle gain isn't worth collapsing at 40 of some coronary event. Also, I was only taking the pill literally 3 times/week until the last week where I was taking it once every day for 5 days straight prior to labs being drawn. Just think how much my natural Testosterone would have been suppressed or how messed up my liver/cholesterol could have been at the recommend full dose. For the most part, I was only taking it at 20% the recommended dose and had these effects! I can't say I will use this product again due to the health risks. MAYBE it could be useful for one cycle/year at a low dose but long term use of this could be quite dangerous in my opinion. Granted these risks cold happen with ANY anabolic steroids so get your labs checked! Anyway, be wise out there folks. Get your labs drawn, know what your body is doing and BE CAREFUL.

magnumv8's Androdrol Review

First off, I wanted to leave a more thorough review of this Androdrol stuff than what I've seen by some folks. Most of the reviews I see online are crap and they don't come with any hard data or results. I hate when guys say they love or hate the stuff, but have no results to share. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who is considering this product.

I've never done anabolics or HGH before, and this is my first prohormone cycle.

Some background: 34 years old, lifted on and off since age 14. Have been in the gym 5-6 days each week without fail for the past year. Run a weekly workout rotation starting Saturday consisting basically of Saturday Legs, Sunday Chest/Abs, Monday Back/Shoulders, Tuesday Legs/Abs, Wednesday Chest, Thursday Back/Shoulders/Abs, and then a Day off each Friday. About every 2 to 3 weeks I throw in an extra day off if I feel like I'm not recovering fully. I do some treadmill cardio 4 times a week ranging from 20-40 minutes of medium/low intensity following weight training.

Results with Androdrol:
    I've noticed consistent strength gains and have set personal bests with every workout since starting Androdrol. My Bench press max has increased 15.4% up to 285lbs, Squat is up 22.8% to 350lbs, and bent over barbell rows are up 16.13% to 228lbs. Increases are not coming with too much difficulty, and I anticipate setting a new personal best in Squats tonight. Before this product, setting a personal best came with much difficulty, but now I'm actually shocked if I do not set a personal best every single workout.

One surprising thing for me with the Androdrol is that after 20 days, I had actually LOST 2 pounds, going from 168lbs to 166lbs. That simply tells me I was carrying too much fat in the beginning, because I definitely feel like I have added some muscle. I started Androdrol with barely a 2 pack, and now have six pack abs starting to show through. With no change in diet, and very substantial increases in all of my lifts, and the development of a 6 pack in 20 days, I really cannot complain. Muscles seem fuller but nothing that has people asking me if I'm "on anything". I did receive one comment from my spotter 14 days in when he said "You look like you are growing right in front of my eyes..." He didn't know I was taking anything, and I really think I am just getting better pumps with this stuff than without, but I've never received a comment like that before. Recovery times for me seems quicker when I take this stuff, and that is really the main point. Faster recovery = more frequent heavy workouts = faster gains. I have been doing Legs 2 times a week since starting this, when before I could only do 1 day a week if I wanted a full recovery. I was anticipating some bloating on this stuff, but I'm actually leaning out quite well. This review is based on a 20 day cycle....yes, all of these gains were done in 20 days. I plan to follow this with 4 weeks of Primabol and 4 weeks of Post Cycle from the same company.

I recommend Androdrol to anyone who has been consistently lifting hard but has plateaued a bit or needs to jump start their routine. I absolutely do not recommend this to anyone under age 21. I do not recommend this to anyone who is not lifting heavy. This product will not help you if you are not lifting hard. I have noticed no negative sides with this product. Physically, I actually feel no different at all when I take this. Mentally, I'm surprised at how I'm consistently increasing my max weights. I'll try to follow up on this as much as possible!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fat Loss
    • No Increase In Acne
    • Faster Recovery Time
    • Strength Gains
    • Results Are Not As Dramatic As Advertised

Posted July 12, 2011
    What did you run for support supplements, i.e. milk thistle or hawthorne berry.

What was your dosing schedule?

Wait, you are planning to run a 4 week superdrol cycle immediately after this?

You realize that androdrol has halodrol, superdrol, mlmg, and epistane all rolled into one right?

Bro I am seriously concerned about what you have gotten yourself into here. I am not trying to bash you, I actually am concerned so take my advice or don't take it.

Do not take anything else. Get online and buy a serm from a research chemical site, if you PM me I will help you.

Research what you are doing here, don't take just my word for it, Androdrol is a seriously irresponsible product due to the toxicity of all of those compounds. Go to this site:
    Tunedsports.com
    And read about what each of the ones I listed above and the standard advice for them. Tuned is legit as they come and put together by smart people.

I would get bloodwork done if I were you to make sure your liver is ok and that your hpta is starting to recover.

Good luck brother.

Posted July 12, 2011
    Dosing is simply 2 pills a day, 6-8 hours apart.

Thanks for the feedback.

Supplementing 100mg of milk thistle per day.

Squat 1rm up to 367 tonight.

Per the website you mentioned, all of the substances in this stack are listed as "great multi-purpose compounds", "good multi-purpose compounds" or "great for bulking" with only "possible" side affects. Nothing is listed as "likely to cause side affects" and all of the dosages in Androdrol are much lower than the normal dosage listed on this site for any of the compounds.

My review is an effort to outline my results, since I've not seen real results posted by anyone anywhere. Most of what I see is bashing or people who post decent results followed by bashing. I've yet to see somebody post that they actually had liver failure or any kind of harmful results from Androdrol. I think sometimes we get caught up with fear at time. Possible is defined as "something that may or may not happen or have happened; feasible but less than probable, i.e: it is possible that man will live on Mars."

I'm not taking your input as bashing, but just want to have the same starting point here.

If you have a cycle that is working for you that you think I should try, I will be very happy to consider what you do if it is legal. Again, thanks for the response, I appreciate it!

Posted July 12, 2011
    bro listen to virtus he is spot on! if you are not true support supps and ZERO post cycle you better pray to god,budah or who ever you belive in because you are fooed. take the advice bro and find a research chemical place to get clomid or toremifene.

Hey bro,

Alright, so Superdrol, which is in both of the products you are considering/have used, is the most toxic poo out there for your liver. You are getting 30mg a day with it in the androdrol, which is a common daily dosage. You are also getting 30mg of Epi, which is common, and an underdosed hit of Halodrol and mlmg. The problem is that those articles do not say you should stack any of these compounds with eachother, only with non-methyls. Look under the stack section.

And yes, they only say "possible side effects"...this is because they dont know for sure. But Ill tell you something from experience, stacking all this sh** together is extremely hepatoxic. Super is the most hepatoxic compound out there, and epistane is hepatoxic as well, and you are stacking them, and then throwing in two more compounds that have potential sides.

This is why I am saying go get blood work done, I bet you have elevated liver enymes for sure. I'll make you a deal, if you get bloodwork and post it on here and there are no issues, I will pay your expense, co-pay, whatever on it if I am wrong. I'm not, this stuff is dangerous. Ask anyone here, PM petey, bigworm, manimal, they will all agree with me.

Here is another thing that is likely to happen. Since you have only been on this cycle 3 weeks, you wont have felt you testicle atrophy yet more than likely. At 4 weeks of exogenous hormones being introduced (give or take based on the harshness of the compounds and personal factors) You natural testosterone will stop being produced. So your nuts will stop working and will shrink. This happens alot, its nothing not normal. Just letting you know that the harsher.

More later here

Serms are not illegal.

Kroberts,
    With all due respect, this is a review of one product. Pct,bloodwork,lipid levels, all that stuff goes with this obviously,but I'm not doing a review of those things. I am not sure why you said there is ZERO post cycle lined up when I clearly said I am doing at least 4 weeks of post cycle therapy.

Not sure why guys are so quick to not read a review for what it is but just simply jump all over people that make any kind of post on Androdrol.

Thanks for the response.

Virtus,
    The dosage of Primabol (2a-17a-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one) is 30 mg per day just as you mentioned (10 mg 3 times a day).

It is only dosed at 20mg per day in the Androdrol (2 times a day at 10mg), not 30 like you had said.

Thanks for the post.

Posted July 13, 2011
    While I am correcting people, I had a typo up there...I take 1000mg milk thistle per day, not 100mg for what its worth.

Posted July 13, 2011
    Ill get back to you this afternoon. Ken was referring to a serm being lined up, that is the only decent pct for this stuff. My fault on the 20mg. This is still a hepatoxic at that dosage, especially when stacked with these other compounds. I stand by the bloodwork offer.

Another thing is that these compounds lose effectiveness over time, so generally you start small, with a solo run of halo, pmag, etc...then on to epi, then up. So you just started at the top of the game, which is a disadvantage.

You lost 2lbs on your first cycle? That is odd most people blow up 15lbs or more.

Posted July 13, 2011
    Yeah, I didn't blow up at all which is fine by me. I have gained lean weight, but lost more fat than muscle gain, so the net is -2 so far. It's very easy for me to drop fat very fast, and higher test levels help with that.

I am surprised that I didn't blow up with water weight the way most guys do, so....while surperised to this point, I am ok with it.

Posted July 13, 2011
    Yeah, the phs def will help you trim out nut these compounds generally put 15+ lbs of muscle gain total, after pct. But diet has everything to do with how ph/ds play out in their impact on your system. There is water gain but with these, but none of them convert into test or aromatize into estro. mlmg can cause prolactin issues (leaky nips).

Posted July 13, 2011
    Day 21 of Androdrol. I'm going one more week on this to make it an even 4 weeks.

I'm really not sure why Powerlabs calls this the "End all" of all PH's. I actually went with this stack because of it's highly reduced dosages of these compounds. Obviously people need to keep dosage volume in mind when looking at Androdrol rather than just saying "OMG IT HAS 4 SUBSTANCES!" I'll stick with the common names here for evaluation purposes:

So what do we really have here? We have Halodrol dosed at 40% of normal, Epistane dosed at 75% of normal, Tren dosed at 25% of normal, and Superdrol at 66% of normal. This definitely is more of a shotgun approach rather than a traditional PH stack, which I realize and I think we all realize that. However, many times PH's are stacked with 2 at a time at or nearly at 100% of the normal dosage for both substances which would bring you to a similar volume of PH as what is contained here. The reason why this is a valid point is because many things can be tolerated within reasonable levels. Tren at 30mg a day? I'm not even sure why they'd put that little in here accept to say that they included it. Halodrol at 40mg Ed? Still well below half of a daily dose.

I'm sure most of the affect I am getting is from the Epistane and Superdrol combination in here, which is still underdosed if stacked together without the other substances. These 2 with the 6 bromo as the highest dosed ingredients make it very understandable why my gains are very very dry and lean. I'm up a couple pounds today, but it's not time for me to weigh in again for a few days, but I will post any changes. I suspect after the first couple weeks of leaning out and going up in all my lifts that the final couple of weeks will show actual weight changes on the scale since I have very little fat left to peel off.

Halodrol: 40mg ED, Normal dose is 100mg ED

Epistane: 30mg ED, Normal dose is 40mg ED

MaxMg/Tren: 30mg ED, Normal dose is 120mg ED and this is non methylated

Superdrol: 20mg ED, 30mg ED is normal up to 40mg for heavy doses.

6 Bromoandrostenedione: 100mg ED, 50 to 200mg ED is in the normal range for this anti estrogen

Anyway.....this review is ongoing. I'll keep you all posted as to how it goes for me. If any of you can actually find a legitimate review of Androdrol anywhere on the internet, please pm me with the link. I've seen nothing but bashing from the Bro-scientists at all of the other sites.

Just for awareness, as I'm sure those who use these drugs already know:
    For those reading this thread in the U.S., SERMS like Nolva or Clomid are illegal to import, possess, or use without a prescription, so I won't openly condone their use. These drugs are also known for their carcinogenic affects, but hey, if you are using PH's or anabolics, why worry about that, right? However, if you do have gyno or some of the other issues already, it may be possible for you to get your doc to prescribe Clomid for you since that can technically be used as a treatment.

Posted July 14, 2011
    Just an update here: 25 days complete and my strength is still going up fast. Bench press is now up 20.3% to 296 1rm, squat is up 34.4% to 383 1rm, and Bent over rows are up 19.4% to 234 1rm. These improvements are over the past 25 days since the beginning of the cycle.

One side that is starting to hit is lethargy. I could easily stay in bed all day long if I allowed myself. I expected this side, so I'm not surprised. Seems like strength gains are outpacing joint recovery slightly, mostly in the shoulders. I threw in an extra day of rest on Thursday and Saturday this past week and felt spectacular in the gym today after a full dose of Jack3d.

Posted July 14, 2011
    Hey bro great review! You actually inspired me to give this a try! I order a bottle 2 bottle last week which should arrive tomorrow. I plan on starting an eight week cycle. I'm 25, 195ibs 6'0 9% fat. I don't have a pic up but here's my FB kellz2324@yahoo.com. I was thinking about adding a Serm (Adex) to take towards end of my bottle to combat high estrogen. Have you notice any signs of Gyno? Prolabs offers a Estrogen suppressor of there own called "Noestrogen" but I read slot up on the PH and thought it would be a smart idea to get there real thing (Adex,Clomid). Also I notice you said you didn't pack on much weight, what are you taking as far as protein? Any mass gainer? And what PCT are you planning on taking?

I'm stacking this with

Mhp mass gainer
    Kre Alk creatine
    PowerFULL
    1.M.R- (Preworkout)
    Animal flex- (For joint support)
    Adex- at the beginning of 2nd bottle

Novaldex + Daa Pure - for PCT.

Thanks for taking the time to respond

Posted July 14, 2011
    Oh yeah and I purchase LiverSupport. Just thought id add thast in there beforerr you guys got on my case lol

Posted July 14, 2011
    @Kellz----Thanks for the response! You looked pretty jacked in your pick btw...nice work!

No gyno in any way for me. Androdrol has an anti-estrogen compound already in the product (6-bromo) so that probably helps greatly.

I'm weighing in up about 4 lbs now after 26 days. I'm eating a lot, and dosing about 250-300 grams of protein a day. I'm a hard gainer in regards to muscle, so 4 lbs in 4 weeks is acceptable to me. It's all dry and lean. I'd rather have that than bloat up 10-15 lbs, then go off the stuff only to shrink back down to a 4lb net gain anyway! haha

The key for me with this stuff is my strength continues to go up. Any time you can move heavier weights, you will grow. Just for me, real muscle growth is not always fast. As you saw in my review, I'm up 20-30% or more in personal bests for the big lifts.

My balls are not shrunk up, my rod is as strong as ever, my hair didn't all fall out, I didn't break out in acne everywhere, I didn't have any painful back pumps, and pretty much have been rolling right along business as usual with this stuff. The only thing negative is a bit of lethargy, which is to be expected.

Posted July 14, 2011
    After deciding to extend my cycle by 10 days since my first review, I have noticed faster results and I'm glad I stuck with the product for 30 days rather than 20. So finally, today is the 30th day of my Androdrol cycle. I weighed in this morning at 174 pounds, up 6 pounds in 30 days. My bench press hit 299lbs last night...up 52 lbs in 30 days!

I did email Powerlabs about my lack of weight gain through the first 3 weeks of using Androdrol and they were kind enough to read my concerns and give specific recommendations and responses to my questions. Most companies just give an auto response or some canned email that doesn't answer any questions specifically.

I told Powerlab that I plan to review other products that they offer and thanked them for their assistance.

If anyone here has any specific questions that I may not have answered about Androdrol, please feel free to reply here or send me an email. I will make every effort to assist in any way possible.

Posted July 14, 2011
    Thanks for the great log bro! im a week into my cycle. i plan on going 8 weeks. im makiing a video log, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhUqIxJjTI

Posted July 15, 2011
    Kellz, Nice idea with the youtube bit. I saw your video and looking forward to your follow up vids!

Posted July 15, 2011
    I was on this stuff back in November. I went from 206 to 217 in that month. Additionally, my bench went from 205 to 255. Squat went from 375 to 425. However, I was unaware of whether this change was due to my altered diet and Creatine regimen. This, on top of the fact that I supplemented it incorrectly AND the fact that I naturally gain weight/strength easily clouded my ability to discern how significantly it helped.

Recently, I've considered looking to Androdrol again. Your post was very helpful and there's a good chance I'll give it another go.

Him

Him's Androdrol Review

I took Androdrol for 6 weeks and gained 25lbs all the while dropping down a pant size. I knew it was the real deal when I guy I always see at the gym came up to me in the locker room and asked if I could "hook him up". My workout routine was each muscle once per week(4 exercises,4 sets, 10-12 reps per). After the third week my strength gains outpaced my joints and ligaments. Week 1 I could use the 70lb dumbells on the incline for three sets of 8. By week for I was over at the dusty stop and stare rack ;o) using the 100lb dumbells. I swear I would catch guys peeking in the mirror like we all do when we see a girl in tights! Legs were scary. I went from 5 plates each side to 8 each. One of the trainers who I always say I will train with but never do (ii) said "what are you trying to do hurt yourself. I have been lifting on and off since high school and have never gotten so much attention in the gym. All jokes aside this is the absolute best PH on the market. Try that other junk if you want! These guys know what they are doing. My diet was clean 5 of 7 days. Nothing but boneless skinless chicken breast, tuna, salmon, brown rice, yams, veggies, and fruit. Weekends... well you know, some pizza here wings there. Other supplements included: HMB, Creatine, Whey Protein, BCAA's, L arginine ethyl ester. Post Cycle: D aspartic Acid, Noestrogen. Three weeks Post Cycle I had lost about 7lbs. I say that is excellent for what was gained in such a short time. Who needs gear when you can get this. Grab it before its banned. TRUST ME! Oh yea Sides: Dude I didn't even care if my girl was breathing! I didn't touch her for weeks. She thought I was cheating it actually got pretty ugly. I had to let her in on what I was taking. I was trying to keep it a secret. "oh yea honey I'm just taking milk and protein!!!"

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Costly But Worth It
    • Lost Of Sex Drive

Lorenz0

Posted February 24, 2011
    Well said bro keep it up;)

No real physical change

Stacked this with powerlabs epitest. No real physical change. When I say that I mean no one stopping you asking what your on. Strength wise went from benching 225 6x's to 280 4x's .recovery was awesome rarely felt sore. Next time I plan on doing a 8 week cycle. Saw increase in strength after week one.maybe if I would have did another 4weeks I would have saw real physical changes. Also love they have a great website with awesome customer service team.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains

JLeaf's Androdrol Review

In the scheme of PH's androdrol is a good one. It is on the pricey side, but there are definite results.

I precycled with about 1000mg of milk thistle for a month, ran androdrol with the same amount of milk thistle and fish oil, and my PCT was Powerlab nutrition's PCT.

In...

In hindsight I would have ran a test booster with the PCT or had a serm because I lost more than half of my results after the ph portion of the cycle, and I have to factor in a bit of laziness due to work and school...

I noticed size gains and had other people notice them too. I went from 191 to near 200lbs. on this cycle than down to 192 about two weeks after the PCT.

This product increased my major lifts about 10lbs. but then again after a long cycle I can't say how much of that was due to the hard work.

It gave both of my elbows achy joints, but fish oil cleared that right up. I noticed maybe one day of 'back pumps' but never had it again so it might have been a fluke. Overall I was happy with the product just would have been nice to keep my results, I am to blame this time around though.

• Achy Joints

Mooselini

did u use a serm?

Posted August 20, 2012
      No I didn't. This was a cycle from a while back before I knew of the golden rule of ph's "always take a serm". I hear a lot of people swear by AI's but as far as I am concerned the science favors serm's hands down because of the control over estrogenic activity not just blocking it.

Mooselini

Posted August 20, 2012
      and everything checked out fine? Not trying to rip into you or anything but this is one of the harshest ph's on the market

Posted August 20, 2012
      For what is in the supplement and how it is compounded, I did not run a proper PCT and my test was low and estrogen was high. No gyno just a lot of time wasted balancing. I got lucky and won't ever run this PH again because of the risk: benefit ratio being tipped way in the favor of the risk. I'll be the first to admit at the time I was not experienced enough to take it and few ar. Props for the call out mooselini

axl4u2000's Androdrol Review

let me give you a little background on me: 6.2 235 pds started working out around 1994 and started shooting steroids ( testoviron, proviron decadurabolin )for about two years nonstop almost every day. I came to the states in 96 and I was forced to stop since I couldn't get those here (in my country I used to buy the vials for a dollar). I joined the Army and after I got out I just lost touch with the weights and workout. Until two years ago I started working out again using Animal Pak, whey protein and Prime but I guess the age and the years of recess I saw some gains compared to the shape I was in but I wanted more!. So until few months ago I decided to try Androdrol and it has been quite a ride let me tell ya!.
      Using the recommended doses (one in the mornings and one in the afternoon) I started to see results the first week! Prime got me to a good start but Androdrol took me to the next level. More vascular, lots of energy and the gains are just great if you take in consideration I've been using this for over four weeks only. Every day I wake up I feel rock solid on the body part I worked out the day before. It's kind of like muscles pop here and there every day. So far no side effects but I guess it's just too soon for that. I haven't experienced the "roid rage" that some users describe in their reviews ( maybe the first week one day I kind of lost it but I'm grumpy anyways lol )and my sex Drive still the same ( well I'm married with kids so who cares about that LOL ).
      No headaches, no pimples, maybe some little tiny pain on the tendons but not the end of the world.
      I combine this with Six Star Pro Nutrition whey protein and liver guard just in case. Try to eat 6 times a day and lots and tons of water. I workout two sets of muscles a day about 4 sets per muscle and I alternate with the 12-10-8-6 pyramid and some days I just do 4 sets of 15-20 reps with a decent weight each muscle. So far this has worked out for me well and I gained about 8 pounds by the time I finished the first bottle.

I would say if you're new to weights don't expect a miracle with this pill. Not saying it won't help you but most likely you will be disappointed. I had my share of roids back in the day and I know how bad they can be and this pill if you take care of your liver and exercise hardcore you should see some gains quick without going bold like the roids did to me :(

• Unbelievable

pxpxp

pxpxp's Androdrol Review

This product was expensive and it made me feel terrible. First when I took this product I immediately had blurred vision. I continued to take this product for a few days and continued to have the same results. I discarded this product immediately. I have been taking prohormones for years, and never had this problem.

Pros:
        Cons:
          • Blurred Vision

Posted June 24, 2011
          Dude androdrol is like 4 prohormones and 6 bromo in one theres no reason whatsoever you should be putting all that into your body. its idiotic and unhealthy to use it.. just letting you know..

Posted June 24, 2011
          This is one of those scary ones out there...
          M-lmg
          Superdrol
          Epistane
          Halodrol
          6bromo

All in one burritto. One toxic burritto. I am not going to guess at why your vision got blurry cause I have no idea and I'm not a dr. But epi is hard on your liver, and superdrol is just about the worst...then you have halo and mlmg.

Glad you stopped when you did brother and didn't try to push through it.

pxpxp

Posted June 24, 2011
          Thanks guys. Ya, I got it from a local sup shop (they said it was the best), and if you read the small print on the bottle it says "Blurred vison." I am so glad I stopped when I did, and I did not know it had all those in one. I plan on asking you guys a lot more in the fututre. Thanks agian.

Matty28

Posted June 24, 2011
          I'm the only one sketched out the a majority of Androdrol reviews are extremely positive coming from 1-time reviewers?

(Not directed towards pxpxp)

yea go figure, huh?

Posted June 25, 2011
          When I was looking this product up on prohormondb.com i thought this sounded too crazy(toxic, high doseage etc.) and after reading what Virtus has said along with your review, Im just going to say this looks more like a PH overdose than anything else.

matty2324's Androdrol Review

I'm going to start out by saying that I am only a little less than 3 weeks into my 4 week cycle. I started out at 192 lbs and my goal is to get up to 215 by May or June. I was a little skeptic as anyone is about these things because there are hundreds out there and we all know more of them are BS, but this stuff is amazing and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about trying it. I am taking this as well as liver guard just in case and obviously protein and Jacked as well. I take it as directed one pill in the morning and one in the evening. I have gone from 192 to 204 in LESS than three weeks. I'm shocked by these results. I also have not had any side effects such as acne or anything. I just couldn't to post this review even though I'm not completely done yet. and ya I have the PCT from powerlabs as well for when I'm finished.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Unbelievable
          • No Loss Of Sex Drive
          • Costly But Worth It

I got impressive results from a PH

Ok so this was my 4th cycle of a PH and it was the 2nd time I got impressive results from a PH. I started at 173 and shot up to 179 in just 2 weeks. I stopped because I was going into the Air Force and it didn't make sense to continue. I didn't notice much of an appetite change and my diet and training were not superb (200 grams of protein a day, eating fairly clean, and training every body part once a week). For PCT I used Post Cycle by the same guys which is basically a preworkout supp too. Pretty cool. Kept all my gains even months after PCT. Did not notice any bad sides. I was on Milk Thistle, 4 caps a day. This stuff will destroy your liver with it's potent ***tail of active ingredients. :(

Posted January 7, 2011
            Did you get a blood work at all?
            Any Gyno problems on this?

Posted January 7, 2011
            Where did you buy this from?