Androdrol Reviews

By: Powerlab Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #23 of 31 (better than 27%) in
Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Androdrol is a Prohormone manufactured by Powerlab Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

FlashSunday
  May 16, 2012

FINALLY. A big thanks to beakington and Powerlabs Nutrition for the opportunity
to try out their product ANDRODROL. For those that have been around, this is a product
oft reviewed by various people that have no clue what they are doing. It gets frustrating
really fast that people don't put in proper research and planning into such powerfully complex and potentially dangerous compounds.

I have already gotten a couple PM's due to my log on this product from people telling me its terrbily irresponsible to take this compound at all. To a point I completely agree. I terrible thing Powerlabs does is suggests that you take this product for 8 weeks. I would consider that irresponsible and dangerous. I ran it the way I would consider the MOST RESPONSIBLE way to run a compound like this. With that being said:

Ingredients:
1 cap

20mg H-Drol
15mg Epistane
15mg M-LMG
10mg Superdrol
50mg 6-bromo

Suggested dose by powerlab: 2 caps a day, no longer than 8 weeks.

My suggested dose 2 caps a day, no longer than 4 weeks.

My cycle:

Preload: Two weeks for all. Cycle assist, Joint Vibrance, fishoil, CoQ-10, Hawthornberry, Taurine, Multi

On Cycle: All preload supps, 2 caps androdrol for 3 weeks and 3 caps for 5 days.

Also ran Antaeus Labs Aegis which is A MUST FOR THIS COMPOUND. Its got 3 methylated compounds plus an unmethylated compound.
If you do not run major liver/kidney support you are an idiot.
4 pumps dermacrine every day.

Post cycle:

Torem 120/90/60/30, all preload supps, Endosurge (tb), Testopro (tb), erase (wks3-6), AI PCT Assist, Creatine Mono.

I consider everything in the above stack necessary to assure as much safety as possible. If you think you don't need something in there you really aren't that bright.

------------Effectiveness(7/10)--------------

First I want to cover the compounds.

Superdrol at 20mg per day is a good effective dose and 4 weeks is a good length for a superdrol cycle.

H-Drol at 40mg per day is severly underdosed and it really needs to run for 6 weeks for effectiveness.

Epistane at 30 mg per day is a little underdosed and it also needs ran for 5-6 weeks for effectiveness.

M-LMG at 30 mg per day is underdosed but running it for 4 weeks is effective.

Ok I am keeping in mind that all of these compounds are run together and the 4 weeks is my own personal choice. You could get more out of running it for the 8 weeks recommended by Powerlabs, but if you want 3 methyls in your system for 8 weeks that's on you. I also understand that there may be a synergistic effect that makes them more effective at those doses, I am just comparing to the individual effective doses.

Week 1- slight strength increase, a couple pounds up in water weight.

Week 2-Starting to notice aggression more, hitting the gym hard but not gaining much if any weight, which was ok because I starting leaning out by week 2. Muscle fullness and pump also are quite apparent.

Week 3-4 Still only moderate strength gains, however aggresiveness was constant. I added about 5 lbs in 4 weeks, but I also leaned up considerably.

PCT: I gained 6 lbs during pct and lost a little bit of the definition I got. However, the arms stayed firm like on cycle and endosurge had be beasting even tho I wasn't on anything. I think the gains I got were a bit hidden during cycle because of how nicely it leaned me. I lost waterweight but gained muscle and then gained the waterweight back during pct or something.

Sides: Nothing besides slight oily skin/acne the first 3 weeks. When I chose to bump it to 3 caps for 5 days (DO NOT DO THIS) I got random back pumps, which of course isnt a good sign. As soon as I got off cycle, the back bumps disappeared. I did not have the lethargy I usually get from solo superdrol, but I was also taking dermacrine to alleviate
sides, but either way I was pleasantly surprised. No out of the ordinary joint pain either.

------------------Value(8/10)----------------

Powerlabs sells this on their website for 79.99 and strong supplement shop sells it for 70. Seeing as you only need 1 bottle for a cycle, that is a pretty decent value. Think about it, you are getting a full 4 compound cycle out of this. You will pay 20-30 dollars for a superdrol clone and 30-35 per bottle for epi and h-drol. This has all of them so the value is pretty decent. If you look past
the price of the PH, you need to look at the cost of pre, during, and post cycle. Well over 200 worth of necessary support supplements here. If you are going to be stingy with support supps because of money
then prohormones are not for you!

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

This is a crossroad for me. I would never suggest this to a random person. Too many compounds. You need to have run each individually and a couple combos before you even think about running all 4 together.
Thats a minimum of 5-6 cycles before you think about this product. It was a fairly effective leaning product. I got strength gains, but not newsworthy by any means. It's hard for me to justify running 4 compounds to
get the results I got. I think you could run epi/mlmg at effective doses and have equitable strength and mass gains IMO.

CAN people use this? Sure, but fewer and farther between than the everyday gym-goer. You need to be extremely prepared for this kind of cycle. I think Powerlabs has great products altogether, but you simply can't responsibly hand this out to just anyone.
  • Costly But Worth It
  • Fat Loss
  • Results Are Not As Dramatic As Advertised
  • Triple Methylated
  • Extremely Hepatoxic
  • Support Is Expensive
donjuan
  April 6, 2011

35 years old and thought I would try a PH for the first time in a decade. I used DHEA and Androstendione briefly back in my early 20's when they first came to market and had decent results. Thought I would get a little more serious the last couple years with supplements, diet, and a trial of this stuff. First of all I am in the medical field and do understand the risks associated with this. There are unknown risks with any of these having not gone through any clinical trials and have not been approved by the FDA. That being said, I was willing to take the risk and give it a try. First of all, with any medication the lowest effective dose will minimize any side effects. There is no way to know exactly what dosing one should do with this stuff. It is all trial and error. Powerlabs recommend taking the pill twice/day every day and up to 8 weeks cycles. So, I decided I would experiment with this a bit. I dosed for the first 4 week cycle one dose in the am on Mon, Wed, Fri (I work out generally Mon through Fri). This is without any liver guard. I have since added a liver supplement although most studies are questionable on it's effectiveness either but certainly worth a try. Anyway, noticed by second week big increases in strength. Up 5 to 10 pounds on dumbbells with almost all exercises and huge gains on bicep curls. By the end of the 4th week I had gained close to 10 pounds. And, it was VERY noticeable. Almost daily somebody commenting at work at how big I was getting. Very nice, took 4 weeks off and then did a second cycle. I noted by 2nd week of 2nd cycle my body seemed to have plateaued some and considered taking it every am monday through friday but stuck to the staggered dose of every other day in the am. After my first cycle probably lost 4 pounds of the 10 I gained. After the second cycle I gained that back and seem to have kept it. I'm now entering my third cycle and am going to try to bump it up to every am dosing by the 3rd week. So far, no major side effects. Some acne on the back, occasionally on the face, sex Drive seems about the same, was a little more irritable when on it. Also interesting, I was growing so fast in my biceps that I went to my personal doc with complaints of some arm pain. He diagnosed it with tendinitis. Said my muscles were growing so fast that my tendons weren't able to keep up and were getting inflamed as they don't grow as fast as muscle. So, I had to back off a bit after my last cycle. Doc even asked if I was doing steroids he couldn't believe how much I had gained! Anyway, it seems to work even at the staggered lowered dose I was using with minimal side effects (unless you consider rapid Muscle Gain causing tendinitis a side effect). Had some headaches the first few weeks and some trouble sleeping but unsure if it was this causing it. Also not sure how badly it affects my mood or if it was related to circumstances in my life at the time. Anyway, will continue to see how this works and will order another bottle today. Nice thing about dosing this way is a bottle can last for about 2 and a half cycles! Makes the $80/bottle not too costly. Best of luck, hope my experience helps.
  • No Loss Of Sex Drive
    magnumv8
      July 12, 2011

First off, I wanted to leave a more thorough review of this Androdrol stuff than what I've seen by some folks. Most of the reviews I see online are crap and they don't come with any hard data or results. I hate when guys say they love or hate the stuff, but have no results to share. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who is considering this product.

I've never done anabolics or HGH before, and this is my first prohormone cycle.

Some background: 34 years old, lifted on and off since age 14. Have been in the gym 5-6 days each week without fail for the past year. Run a weekly workout rotation starting Saturday consisting basically of Saturday Legs, Sunday Chest/Abs, Monday Back/Shoulders, Tuesday Legs/Abs, Wednesday Chest, Thursday Back/Shoulders/Abs, and then a Day off each Friday. About every 2 to 3 weeks I throw in an extra day off if I feel like I'm not recovering fully. I do some treadmill cardio 4 times a week ranging from 20-40 minutes of medium/low intensity following weight training.

Results with Androdrol:
    I've noticed consistent strength gains and have set personal bests with every workout since starting Androdrol. My Bench press max has increased 15.4% up to 285lbs, Squat is up 22.8% to 350lbs, and bent over barbell rows are up 16.13% to 228lbs. Increases are not coming with too much difficulty, and I anticipate setting a new personal best in Squats tonight. Before this product, setting a personal best came with much difficulty, but now I'm actually shocked if I do not set a personal best every single workout.

One surprising thing for me with the Androdrol is that after 20 days, I had actually LOST 2 pounds, going from 168lbs to 166lbs. That simply tells me I was carrying too much fat in the beginning, because I definitely feel like I have added some muscle. I started Androdrol with barely a 2 pack, and now have six pack abs starting to show through. With no change in diet, and very substantial increases in all of my lifts, and the development of a 6 pack in 20 days, I really cannot complain. Muscles seem fuller but nothing that has people asking me if I'm "on anything". I did receive one comment from my spotter 14 days in when he said "You look like you are growing right in front of my eyes..." He didn't know I was taking anything, and I really think I am just getting better pumps with this stuff than without, but I've never received a comment like that before. Recovery times for me seems quicker when I take this stuff, and that is really the main point. Faster recovery = more frequent heavy workouts = faster gains. I have been doing Legs 2 times a week since starting this, when before I could only do 1 day a week if I wanted a full recovery. I was anticipating some bloating on this stuff, but I'm actually leaning out quite well. This review is based on a 20 day cycle....yes, all of these gains were done in 20 days. I plan to follow this with 4 weeks of Primabol and 4 weeks of Post Cycle from the same company.

I recommend Androdrol to anyone who has been consistently lifting hard but has plateaued a bit or needs to jump start their routine. I absolutely do not recommend this to anyone under age 21. I do not recommend this to anyone who is not lifting heavy. This product will not help you if you are not lifting hard. I have noticed no negative sides with this product. Physically, I actually feel no different at all when I take this. Mentally, I'm surprised at how I'm consistently increasing my max weights. I'll try to follow up on this as much as possible!

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Fat Loss
    • No Increase In Acne
    • Faster Recovery Time
    • Results Are Not As Dramatic As Advertised
    Him
      February 24, 2011

I took Androdrol for 6 weeks and gained 25lbs all the while dropping down a pant size. I knew it was the real deal when I guy I always see at the gym came up to me in the locker room and asked if I could "hook him up". My workout routine was each muscle once per week(4 exercises,4 sets, 10-12 reps per). After the third week my strength gains outpaced my joints and ligaments. Week 1 I could use the 70lb dumbells on the incline for three sets of 8. By week for I was over at the dusty stop and stare rack ;o) using the 100lb dumbells. I swear I would catch guys peeking in the mirror like we all do when we see a girl in tights! Legs were scary. I went from 5 plates each side to 8 each. One of the trainers who I always say I will train with but never do (ii) said "what are you trying to do hurt yourself. I have been lifting on and off since high school and have never gotten so much attention in the gym. All jokes aside this is the absolute best PH on the market. Try that other junk if you want! These guys know what they are doing. My diet was clean 5 of 7 days. Nothing but boneless skinless chicken breast, tuna, salmon, brown rice, yams, veggies, and fruit. Weekends... well you know, some pizza here wings there. Other supplements included: HMB, Creatine, Whey Protein, BCAA's, L arginine ethyl ester. Post Cycle: D aspartic Acid, Noestrogen. Three weeks Post Cycle I had lost about 7lbs. I say that is excellent for what was gained in such a short time. Who needs gear when you can get this. Grab it before its banned. TRUST ME! Oh yea Sides: Dude I didn't even care if my girl was breathing! I didn't touch her for weeks. She thought I was cheating it actually got pretty ugly. I had to let her in on what I was taking. I was trying to keep it a secret. "oh yea honey I'm just taking milk and protein!!!"
    • Costly But Worth It
    • Lost Of Sex Drive
    JLeaf
      August 20, 2012

In the scheme of PH's androdrol is a good one. It is on the pricey side, but there are definite results.

I precycled with about 1000mg of milk thistle for a month, ran androdrol with the same amount of milk thistle and fish oil, and my PCT was Powerlab nutrition's PCT.

In hindsight I would have ran a test booster with the PCT or had a serm because I lost more than half of my results after the ph portion of the cycle, and I have to factor in a bit of laziness due to work and school...

I noticed size gains and had other people notice them too. I went from 191 to near 200lbs. on this cycle than down to 192 about two weeks after the PCT.

This product increased my major lifts about 10lbs. but then again after a long cycle I can't say how much of that was due to the hard work.

It gave both of my elbows achy joints, but fish oil cleared that right up. I noticed maybe one day of 'back pumps' but never had it again so it might have been a fluke. Overall I was happy with the product just would have been nice to keep my results, I am to blame this time around though.
    • Achy Joints