Powerlab Nutrition Androdrol

Androdrol Powerlab Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 89% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Androdrol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
79.95 Buy Androdrol 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Androdrol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Maximus Labs Supremacy Reviews
Supremacy (3 Reviews)
Myogenix Spawn Reviews
Spawn (13 Reviews)
Cellucor P6 Extreme Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)
RPN Havoc Reviews
Havoc (31 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Androdrol Platinum - New PowerLab product
Hey guys, I was surfing (as I often do), and ran across this.  Figured yo...

I'm 17 and just started Androdrol
Hi, I just started taking Androdrol today. I'm 17 and I thought it would be...

Starting page 4 its the Lecheek OxyECA Experiment!
I started this log in the LR but decided to bring it out to the open for all to ...

I am 4 weeks into an Androdrol cycle and yes i realize that I was fooled...
I only have the OTC that powerlabs sid I would need after reading countless thre...

Androdrol's Effects
Alright, well I don't really know where to begin because I am kind of new t...

First stop disney world next stop Androdrol
i decided to start a log of my upcoming androdrol cycle as i havent seen really ...

need some confidence in Androdrol cycle
after visiting another website ive read alot of posts bashing androdrol and im l...

Androdrol!
I had a friend that took Androdrol by PowerLab Nutrition and gained about 15 pou...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Androdrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Androdrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (12)
    • Strength Gains (11)
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Costly But Worth It (6)
    • Too Expensive (5)
    • No Sex Drive (2)
    • Results Are Not As Dramatic As Advertised (2)
    • Lost Of Sex Drive (2)
    May 16, 2012

Age: 23

May 16, 2012
     FINALLY. A big thanks to beakington and Powerlabs Nutrition for the opportunity
    to try out their product ANDRODROL. For those that have been around, this is a product
    oft reviewed by various people that have no clue what they are doing. It gets frustrating
    really fast that people don't put in proper research and planning into such powerfully complex and potentially dangerous compounds.

I have already gotten a couple PM's due to my log on this product from people telling me its terrbily irresponsible to take this compound at all. To a point I completely agree. I terrible thing Powerlabs does is suggests that you take this product for 8 weeks. I would consider that irresponsible and dangerous. I ran it the way I would consider the MOST RESPONSIBLE way to run a compound like this. With that being said:

Ingredients:
    1 cap

20mg H-Drol
    15mg Epistane
    15mg M-LMG
    10mg Superdrol
    50mg 6-bromo

Suggested dose by powerlab: 2 caps a day, no longer than 8 weeks.

My suggested dose 2 caps a day, no longer than 4 weeks.

My cycle:

Preload: Two weeks for all. Cycle assist, Joint Vibrance, fishoil, CoQ-10, Hawthornberry, Taurine, Multi

On Cycle: All preload supps, 2 caps androdrol for 3 weeks and 3 caps for 5 days.

Also ran Antaeus Labs Aegis which is A MUST FOR THIS COMPOUND. Its got 3 methylated compounds plus an unmethylated compound.
    If you do not run major liver/kidney support you are an idiot.
    4 pumps dermacrine every day.

Post cycle:

Torem 120/90/60/30, all preload supps, Endosurge (tb), Testopro (tb), erase (wks3-6), AI PCT Assist, Creatine Mono.

I consider everything in the above stack necessary to assure as much safety as possible. If you think you don't need something in there you really aren't that bright.

------------Effectiveness(7/10)--------------

First I want to cover the compounds.

Superdrol at 20mg per day is a good effective dose and 4 weeks is a good length for a superdrol cycle.

H-Drol at 40mg per day is severly underdosed and it really needs to run for 6 weeks for effectiveness.

Epistane at 30 mg per day is a little underdosed and it also needs ran for 5-6 weeks for effectiveness.

M-LMG at 30 mg per day is underdosed but running it for 4 weeks is effective.

Ok I am keeping in mind that all of these compounds are run together and the 4 weeks is my own personal choice. You could get more out of running it for the 8 weeks recommended by Powerlabs, but if you want 3 methyls in your system for 8 weeks that's on you. I also understand that there may be a synergistic effect that makes them more effective at those doses, I am just comparing to the individual effective doses.

Week 1- slight strength increase, a couple pounds up in water weight.

Week 2-Starting to notice aggression more, hitting the gym hard but not gaining much if any weight, which was ok because I starting leaning out by week 2. Muscle fullness and pump also are quite apparent.

Week 3-4 Still only moderate strength gains, however aggresiveness was constant. I added about 5 lbs in 4 weeks, but I also leaned up considerably.

PCT: I gained 6 lbs during pct and lost a little bit of the definition I got. However, the arms stayed firm like on cycle and endosurge had be beasting even tho I wasn't on anything. I think the gains I got were a bit hidden during cycle because of how nicely it leaned me. I lost waterweight but gained muscle and then gained the waterweight back during pct or something.

Sides: Nothing besides slight oily skin/acne the first 3 weeks. When I chose to bump it to 3 caps for 5 days (DO NOT DO THIS) I got random back pumps, which of course isnt a good sign. As soon as I got off cycle, the back bumps disappeared. I did not have the lethargy I usually get from solo superdrol, but I was also taking dermacrine to alleviate
    sides, but either way I was pleasantly surprised. No out of the ordinary joint pain either.

------------------Value(8/10)----------------

Powerlabs sells this on their website for 79.99 and strong supplement shop sells it for 70. Seeing as you only need 1 bottle for a cycle, that is a pretty decent value. Think about it, you are getting a full 4 compound cycle out of this. You will pay 20-30 dollars for a superdrol clone and 30-35 per bottle for epi and h-drol. This has all of them so the value is pretty decent. If you look past
    the price of the PH, you need to look at the cost of pre, during, and post cycle. Well over 200 worth of necessary support supplements here. If you are going to be stingy with support supps because of money
    then prohormones are not for you!

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

This is a crossroad for me. I would never suggest this to a random person. Too many compounds. You need to have run each individually and a couple combos before you even think about running all 4 together.
    Thats a minimum of 5-6 cycles before you think about this product. It was a fairly effective leaning product. I got strength gains, but not newsworthy by any means. It's hard for me to justify running 4 compounds to
    get the results I got. I think you could run epi/mlmg at effective doses and have equitable strength and mass gains IMO.

CAN people use this? Sure, but fewer and farther between than the everyday gym-goer. You need to be extremely prepared for this kind of cycle. I think Powerlabs has great products altogether, but you simply can't responsibly hand this out to just anyone.

• Triple Methylated

BigBird

Joined: 4/2012
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +25
    Great Review! I took this product for the recommended eight weeks. I was not aware of the harmful side effects all the compounds can have on your body. I am just glad I came across this site and reviews like yours before I did another cycle like this and possibly suffered some real damage.

Heath25
    Heath25

Joined: 9/2012
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: 0
    too bad they took this stuff off the market.

August 20, 2012

Age: 24

August 20, 2012
     In the scheme of PH's androdrol is a good one. It is on the pricey side, but there are definite results.

I precycled with about 1000mg of milk thistle for a month, ran androdrol with the same amount of milk thistle and fish oil, and my PCT was Powerlab nutrition's PCT.

In hindsight I would have ran a test booster with the PCT or had a serm because I lost more than half of my results after the ph portion of the cycle, and I have to factor in a bit of laziness due to work and school...

I noticed size gains and had other people notice them too. I went from 191 to near 200lbs. on this cycle than down to 192 about two weeks after the PCT.

This product increased my major lifts about 10lbs. but then again after a long cycle I can't say how much of that was due to the hard work.

It gave both of my elbows achy joints, but fish oil cleared that right up. I noticed maybe one day of 'back pumps' but never had it again so it might have been a fluke. Overall I was happy with the product just would have been nice to keep my results, I am to blame this time around though.
    • Achy Joints

Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    did u use a serm?

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: 0
    No I didn't. This was a cycle from a while back before I knew of the golden rule of ph's "always take a serm". I hear a lot of people swear by AI's but as far as I am concerned the science favors serm's hands down because of the control over estrogenic activity not just blocking it.

Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    and everything checked out fine? Not trying to rip into you or anything but this is one of the harshest ph's on the market

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: 0
    For what is in the supplement and how it is compounded, I did not run a proper PCT and my test was low and estrogen was high. No gyno just a lot of time wasted balancing. I got lucky and won't ever run this PH again because of the risk: benefit ratio being tipped way in the favor of the risk. I'll be the first to admit at the time I was not experienced enough to take it and few ar. Props for the call out mooselini

January 23, 2012

Age: 22

January 23, 2012
     Was looking for something to help me get over the plateu I was stuck on for almost 4 months. THIS PRODUCT WAS DEFENITELY IT!!! I was repping 205 on bench about 5 times, now im doing 225 8 times. Im also taking Kre-alkalyn, animal pak, bcaa and whey protein, but this defenitely turned my whole workout around. Defenitely gonna do another 4 weeks total (not gonna over do it and do more than 8 weeks). Also have pct by powerlab on hand as well as Isatori Isa-Test Gf, 104 Bio-Diffusion Capsules (test booster) for after im done with my 8 week cycle.

Reputation: +3345
      Stop now and look up and buy a serm. A pct by powerlabs is not going to save your endocrine system. Read all the responses to the review below this one and save yourself while you still have a chance.

Reputation: +1249
      Yes please stop right now. A run of the mill PCT will not even come close to a Serm. You are 22 years old, you hit a plateau. Did you change your routine up at all? I don't know why you decided to take Androdrol but please take FlashSunday's advice and go get a serm. This is a very potent and toxic product that someone at your age does not even need,older,more advanced and experience lifters who have run several ph's before wouldn't even touch this stuff.

Reputation: -5
      Ive been getting blood work done to make sure my testosterone levels havent dropped really low. Ive done cycles of both sostenon 250 with deca-durabolin and of course I used serms with those. I can get my hands on a serm if I need it, but in your opinion why dont you think a test booster and otc pct is enough?

Reputation: +1249
      I will be the first I am learning something new everyday on this site because of how helpful some of the senior members are. Saying that I feel I comprehend most of the basics but I do not want to give you false information. This is forum post link on this site that was made by this sites highest senior member. Here is the link, he will explain everything in depth of why You DO NEED A SERM. Good Luck man here is the link:

Reputation: +3345
      If you got a serm for aas, then why not for a triple ph/ds? Do you realize that those are more toxic to your liver and endocrine system than aas?

Reputation: +1249
      Did I miss out anything Flash?

Reputation: -5
      Thanks Alpha checked out that forum, really helpful.

Yeah guess now that im taking a step back and looking at it, it makes sense to take an actual serm over an otc pct. U think its a good idea to stack it with the serm, hate to see $40.00 go to waste.

Reputation: +1249
      I would say your best bet is to post in the Growth enhancers section of the forum. Post what you took, for how long, what your pct is,you now realize you need a serm and are there asking for help on a serm. its against website policy to post where to get serms though. There is plenty of people on this site that are willing to help. I would go to an endocrinologist and tell him the same thing and that you NEED to get checked out. Good luck that's all I can say

Reputation: +3345
      Definitely bro. For this cycle I would use a serm, otc pct, test booster, and cortisol supp. Alpha and omega you covered it! Woulda put the link myself but I'm mobile.

Peavey1
      Peavey1

Joined: 5/2012
      Reputation: 0
      Please Help! I recently flushed a bottle of androdrol because of some bad side effects. Trying this stuff was one of the dumbest things I've ever done. Took it for 5 days. Didn't use any PCT because of it's short term 5 day use. Well I'm worried now, My chest feels real fluffy and nipples or kinda pointed. Could this really be happening only with a 5 day use?

January 1, 2012

Age: 25

January 1, 2012
       Hey guys this a honest review of my 8 week cycle of Androdrol. I also made a Video log of my 8 weeks on youtube

I stacked this product with

Liver support (Powerlabs)
      Up Your Mass (MHP)
      Joint support (Animal Flex)
      Pre workout (1.M.R)
      Creatine (Kre alkalyn)
      Erase "Estrogen blocker i started a bottle at week 4" (PES)

My beginning Stats
      187Ibs (172Ibs lean muscle 15Ibs body fat 8%)

2nd. week... A little feeling of lethargy towards the end of week 2. My veins were popping like i was on a 24 hour pre-workout. I definitely felt the Epitest aka epistane kicking in; My body not only felt ripped and harden but i could actually see it shredding me up.

3rd. week.... energy non stop, i felt like i had red bull in my veins. My strength had went up a great deal My new bench press was 325Ibs 1 rep. No negative side effects as of yet

4th week..... First bottle gone. My bench went from 295 once to 335 once; thats up 40Ibs. I could go on and on about my gains but to keep it short, my strength gains were incredible. All my muscles grew too. Weight wise i went from 187Ibs (172Ibs lean muscle 15Ibs body fat 8%) to 191Ibs ( 180Ibs lean muscle 11.46Ibs body fat 6%) So thats an 8Ib muscle gain and a 4 pound body fat loss. everything is dense and hard, virtually no water retention. Slight libido lost towards the end of week 3 and im still feeling the loss starting week 5

Week 5-6 I'm still the same 192Ib although I've notice my lower chest is thicker and my shoulders feel bigger so maybe i could have put on a lil more mass and lost body fat. I'll be checking my BMI at week 8 so we'll see then. Ive definitely gotten stronger as you can see in week 6 workout vids. No acne, No roid rage, No gyno, that extra Energy is still there, not feeling the lethargy like i was in week 2 an 3 and my libido has came back a lil since i added the addition of "PES Erase" estrogen destroyer. this thing is a fat destroying monster. i literally eat whatever i like and my abs are more visible now then ever.

Week 7-8.....Hey guys androdrol log 7-8. So I'm finally done. satisfied? yes i am! My ending weight 194Ibs 7% body fat (182Ibs leans muscle 12.21Ibs body fat). I packed on 10 quality pounds of muscle and shredded 3Ibs of fat in 8 weeks. I honestly think i would have lost more fat if it wasn't for the mass gainers i was taking. Never once did i notice any major changes in aggression (roid rage). My only complaint is Libido loss. it really kicks in on the second bottle. My dick couldn't stand if i had two strippers in front of me and thats why for my next cycle (November) I'm gonna run it for 4 weeks stack with Primabol (ANOTHER PH supplied by Powerlab) and Erase to keep the estrogen produced side effects low.

For My PCT

1 bottle of Erase (Estrogen blocker
      1. bottle of DAApure (Test booster
      1. bottle of Isa-test50 (test booster
      2.bottles of MHP mass gainer

My Pct went great, I pretty much kept all of my strength and size gains, but i did pack back on 2% body fat.

If i could do this cycle all over knowing what i knew now i would

Save the pre-workout for my pct because with all of the energy you get from andrdrol you really don't need it and if you stack with androdrol you will have to cycle of your pre-work by the time you start your PCT.

Use formestane instead of Erase. they're both OTC estrogen blockers but formestane doesn't have the bad reputation for drying joints like erase does.

Use Cellucor P6 Test booster instead of ISA-TEST50. Before taking pro-hormones i tried a bunch of test boosters and by far P6 was the best. the only con is P6 is 100$ a bottle compared to isatest which is only 50$
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Leaves You Shredded
      • Lost Of Sex Drive
      • No Sex Drive
      chris004
      chris004

Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +169
      Wow I did not mean to click helpful this was a terrible stack where was your SERM why in the world would u in this for 8 weeks. Fail

Reputation: +6
      it wasn't a fail. I took blood work when I finish a yeah my liver was a Lil toxic but tell me what promotions doesn't bother the liver? As far as the serm goes this,isn't 1999 where the only good estro blockers are nolva and clomid. There are actually some great supplement a out there (Formestane and Erase) that works as best as the pharmaceutical stuff. 1 month after cycling off my blood work was back to normal , I kept my gains and no gyno, so what's the problem?

Reputation: +3345
      The problem is that you took a compound containing 4 STEROIDS including SUPERDROL, H DROL, and EPISTANE. This is highly liver toxic. The only reason you might not have gyno is because of how little those aromatize, but that doesn't protect you from rebound gyno. And taking a SERM has nothing to do with your liver enzymes. Liver values are dependent on your on cycle support, which was lacking because of the harshness of the compound you were taking. A SERM protects you from the rebound gyno by blocking estrogen from depositing on your chest like BOOBS.

This made me laugh.

What were your bloodwork numbers?

Post up some data showing that an anti-e like erase is as good as a serm. That is an ignorant and irresponsible assertion to make without something to back it up.

Serms like clomid and nolva and anti estrogens like erase don't even do the same thing, you can't compare them. If you don't know the difference between them, you shouldn't take this stuff.

What did your hormone panel look like after the cycle. I assume you got that checked in your bloodwrok as well.....

Reputation: +1570
      Why would you stack this with Primabol? Androdrol has superdrol in it (and 3 other toxic compounds) and primabol simply is just superdrol. Just doesn't make sense.

Reputation: +223
      For those who have not taken prohormones before: please do not follow this cycle as an example or take this product as a first cycle. Much more work is needed for a safe cycle especially with this harsh of a product.

Reputation: +6
      Listen i didn't post this for reputation points or for advice. I'm giving a detail review of my cycle, if you don't like how i cycled it then buy supplements next time!!!!!! For the people who did find this helpful, I finish this cycle in september . I just started a new cycle, of Halotest25/Primabol stack . check my youtube to keep a log

Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +106
      Dude you finished in September n ur running another cycle already ur crazy ur junk is going to be for display purposes only.

Reputation: +1570
      We aren't doing this for rep points either. We aren't trying to give you advice...I think you are beyond needing help.

We are doing thios so other people don't make the stupid mistake of thinking what you are doing is a good idea.

You are in way over your head, and its too bad for you, but that isn't what concerns me. Its other people who could be helped and prevented from being ignorant of what they were doing and putting into their bodies like you are.

I want everyone to know this is a horrible choice executed in the worst possible and least safe ways.

And so is primabol/halotest stacked. Just not smart, but that's on you.

I hope everyone reads the negative responses to this review and takes a second to think about whether this is a good idea or not. If you want to come up with a safe cycle, feel free to PM me. I am more than happy to help anyone out.

Reputation: +6
      @Virtus why don't you go in lift some weights instead of trolling all day on other peoples review. its 2012 dont start your year how you ended the last #Loser

Men lie women lie, the numbers don't. I packed on 14Ibs of muscle in 8 weeks with the only side effect being Libido loss during week 4-6. Say what you want about my stack but it worked!!!! and I'm not just stealing people pics making up reviews i have video to back it up.

Reply #11:

Reputation: +6
      Clomid and Nolvadex are both anti-estrogens belonging to the same group of triphenylethylene compounds. They are structurally related and specifically classified as selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) with mixed agonistic and antagonistic properties. This means that in certain tissues they can block the effects of estrogen, by altering the binding capacity of the receptor, while in others they can act as actual estrogens, activating the receptor. In men, both of these drugs act as anti-estrogens in their capacity to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the hypothalamus and stimulate the heightened release of GnRH (Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone). LH output by the pituitary will be increased as a result, which in turn can increase the level of testosterone by the testes. source -http://research-chemicals.us/serm-aromatase/

Formestane is an advanced estrogen control agent. It can be used as a stand alone, or as part of on cycle or post cycle therapy (PCT) estrogen control regimens. Formestane’s topical absorption matrix is designed to improve bioavailability for maximum results.

Formestane, also called 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, is known as a ‘suicide inhibitor’ of the aromatase enzyme. It reduces excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of it from the androgenic precursors.

Formestane is thought to have an estimated half life of 12 hours, so dosage is generally divided into twice daily dosing.

Formestane is non-suppressive unlike ph products, and can be used to not only help combat estrogen, but also to help boost testosterone levels. Typical results include lean muscle and strength gains, fat loss, and increased libido. source - Competitive edge labs
      Erase works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more MYOTROPIC state and a less catabolic state. It is the most synergistic natural hormone modulator to hit the market!

Erase’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural hormone modulator that is NOT a prohormone and NOT suppressive. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It will NOT shut you down and does NOT require a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). In fact many people will use this to recover from suppressive supplements as a PCT!

This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body. Erase will elevate the user’s natural myotropic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition. source -http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-90-caps.html

Anyone with eyes who can read the above can see that Formestane can be a great substitute for Clomid.

And Erase would be a great substitute for Nolvadex.

I'm visible proof that this stuff does work.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +6
      And i don't have a problem taking advice as you can see on my youtube where guys inform me about products like "cycle assist" , "after glow" and even help with my form. The guy who review'd below me ran his for 8 weeks and only packed on 8Ibs vs my 12Ibs. I scrolled down and no one has packed on that lean mass while cutting fat even with a "SERM" and I'm doing something wrong? HAAA knock it off! Life is about progression don't be afraid to try something new ....Like formestane :-)... Dueces I'm out.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +1570
      Okay. I am going to try to help you understand why they are different, although I am pretty sure you won't listen nor care. But it is important for other people to hear this in the context of this conversation.

I have used Formestane, and Erase. In fact, Erase is one of my favorite supplements. Formestane I liked very much as well.

I am not going to make fun of you for your copy and paste job there, but it just shows that you haven't done adequate research on this stuff.

I am not going to even respond to your "trolling" comment because I am not a child.

First of all, you have no idea what side effects you may have that you cannot see. What were your liver enzyme levels? What were your testosterone and estrogen levels in your bloodwork? I don't think you lied at all anywhere here, I just want to know what they were since you said you had them.

Anti-estrogens like formestane and Erase can actually cause problems if used as a PCT-only. Bloodwork would show that your Estrogen and E2 (estradiol) levels are still low after cycle. This is bad. Because it shows your body hasnt gotten back into homeostasis yet. What can happen is that after you stop the Anti-estrogens, your estrogen will stop being blocked (obviously) and it will spike up as your body had been trying to create more of it as part of the negative feedback loop that causes testosterone increases, testosterone that aromatizes into estrogen (your only source of estrogen). So you will have high levels of testosterone (relatively) and massively suppressed levels of estrogen. Your estrogen levels will also have been suppressed during your 8-week cycle (2x too long btw) because your testosterone production will have been cut off by your body sensing exogenous androgens, thus your estrogen will be cut off also.

What does this all mean?

Well it means that when you stop taking that AI (aromatase inhibitor- estrogen blocker...blocks the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen...ok?) your aromatization rate could spike and you would have nothing protecting your pectoral region (chest) from growing female breast tissue (gynomastia). Its called "rebound gyno" and it happens, especially on extremely suppressive cycles that get run too long with harsh steroids/prohormones.

So that is why a SERM is different than an AI in PCT. In fact it is massively superior. A SERM allows your estrogen on whole to rebound naturally and reach homestasis while your chest is protect from growing into breasts. With an AI you dont get this. That is why they are different. And it really is important that people understand that, so they don't potentially mess themselves up.

Is this going to happen to you? Heck I don't know. It might, it might not. If you have your hormonal panel from your bloodwork that you got I might be able see if there are some common warning signs.

Its important that people understand why SERMs are necessary on cycles such as these, so they don't get hurt. Its extremely important that they not be misinformed about differences between different types of compounds, like AIs and SERMs.

SERMs do not help you gain more and they really don't help you keep it except in the realm of getting your testosterone back up. Without a SERM your results could easily be the same as with one. The difference is that you are taking far, far less risk using a SERM when you use steroids than not using one. And prohormones ARE steroids, to clear up any misconceptions about that.

I am willing to help you if you don't act like you did in those last posts. You don't seem like a bad guy, and you actually wrote a thorough and decent review on this product, which shows that you care, and I can appreciate that. I don't appreciate name calling on the internet, that is beneath me.

How you respond to this is up to you.

Reply #14:

Reputation: +1570
      What does "dueces out mean"?

Reply #15:

Reputation: +3345
      Haha. Its not about trying something new. For those of us that run cycles our PCT INCLUDES both SERMS, natty boosters, and products like erase and formestane as part of a COMPLETE PCT. Listen, we aren't trying to bash you, but we feel that SERMS are a crucial part of PCT and we are trying to tell you that so that you don't screw up your endocrine system and end up on HRT by the time you are 30. If you don't want to listen to people that are helping you out that's fine, but there are a lot of people that come to this website that know NOTHING besides what they read here and we try to make sure they know the proper and safe procedures for cycle PCT. You may not have side effects that are noticeable now, but if you keep doing what you are doing you will hurt yourself in the long run. I hope you take this a little more seriously and at least consider adding a SERM to future PCT.

As for your dissing Virtus...that was completely unnecessary. He knows more about PH/DS than almost anyone I have ever had the pleasure to talk to and all he was trying to do was help you out too. But you're an adult so I for one am done trying to help, you can make your own decisions.

Reply #16:

Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +106
      I may be a child cause any one who uses twitter #'s on other sites is an L 7 weiner. Also calling one of the sites top Ph info contributors a troll makes you even g**er then aids.

Reply #17:

Reputation: +43
      Hey guys....wow...that was a lot to read. Androdrol apparently is the most unpopular supplement out there based on the reactions.

Kellz....I like the honesty of your review and the willingness to video document everything,good and bad. I rarely see anyone put that kind of effort in.

Guys,kellz is a good guy,and he does take advice well...I've mentioned some things to him about his squat form,and he thanked me very much and tried out what I was saying without any defensiveness at all. Just my experience with him... I won't get into the middle of the other debate,but he's actually pretty cool.

I realize most of the responses here are for others interested in this product,and I understand the warnings. This is some strong stuff, I know.

Reply #18:

Reputation: +1570
      I agree with you Magnum- he seems like a good guy, and I can see that we all kinda got off on the wrong foot here.

So I apologize to you Kellz if you took offense to any of this, that really wasn't my intent and I am man enough to be able to admit when I might have come off in a way I didn't intend.

Let me put it this way, if I just didn't give a s*** what you were doing to yourself potentially, I wouldn't have said anything in the first place. However, I think that there are some places where you need to change things in your cycle to better protect yourself, per my comments above. And I do not think this is a great choice for a first cycle since it combines many of the harshest prohormones out there.

I think that the amount of effort you put into documenting your cycles on video are great, I agree with Magnum that you hardly ever see that.

Reply #19:
      Speez
      Speez

Reviews: 14
      Reputation: +1
      ..Just would like to comment on Virtus here, I think the points you made are stellar, and the masses should take them into consideration, I know for fact the information you posted is accurate. I also agree with Magnum, regarding kellz, some people react different and there genetic profile is NOT suspetible to getting the harsh cycles, It's like you have a smoker the dies after smoking 30 years and you have another guy thats a smoker for 75 years and dies naturally...I also think its great how he documented his progress with good info and video proof, unlike the many reps that go on all these sites and post positive info & very BIASED MISLEADING to sell there products.I think this compound while a wicked stack could be very lethal to individuals that are inexperienced and simply are a dissaster waiting to happen. I think if you are taking a UDCA while on cycle, and the rest of the supplements like cycle support, you can take this supplement with minimal sides, never the less they will be there....high blood pressure, and headaches are the ones I would pay serious attention to, and wouldn't *** around with those...I can go on, and on....but end of story

October 8, 2011

RayLuv

Age: 36

October 8, 2011
       This is my honest account of my 8 week Androdrol cycle. It's been difficult finding affective PH's the last few years. I decided to try Androdrol based on the super stack combination that impressed me so. The first 3 weeks produced unnoticeable changes. I honestly thought I had been scammed. Nearing my 3rd week of use I noticed a huge increase in aggression and a moderate drop in my sex drive. I'm a very experienced PH user and have to say.... this **** is very powerful with muscle building results any bodybuilding enthusiast would be pleased with. My strength is up and I've gained 8lbs of muscle. 5 months ago I completely lost interest in bodybuilding. My body was worn and my ability to stay motivated failed. As a result, I lost 20lbs of muscle which had taken me years and countless hours of lifting to build up. I'm growing rapidly again and everyday I see the changes in my body. People are noticing my size and the positive comments were missed (which is secretly what we all desire. We need the stares, the complements, the double looks, the corner eye staring). I'm feeling powerful and in control again. Now I will note: Part of my rapid growth is contributed to muscle memory, rested muscles, years of lifting experience, etc.... Cons: I recently did blood work on my Lover and Kidneys which came back ****ed up (my doc randomly ordered the test per a check up). My sex drive in nonexistent. My emotions literally are all over the place. Short tempered, I cried during The X-Factor (I get teary eyed when I see moments that touch me). Restlessness. It's a price I choose to pay. I ordered 4 more bottle and plan to get big or die trying. Good Luck
      • No Sex Drive
      • Price...worth Is
      hulkish1
      hulkish1

Joined: 8/2011
      Reviews: 62
      Reputation: +3030
      i hope you have a great pct in order since the longest you should be on androdrol is 4-5weeks.
      great job on the muscle coming back glad to see you are now motivated again, but don't get too carried away with getting it all back tomorrow take the proper time for normal homostasis. before another cycle or you could really damage your liver,kidney and endocrine system.

Reputation: +1570
      Why did you run this for 8 weeks? Most superdrol cycles are like hulk said are 4 weeks...no wonder you vitals are messed up. I'm concerned bro, not trying to be a jerk. Do you have a SERM pct?

Reputation: +223
      My liver hurts reading this.

July 12, 2011

Age: 34

July 12, 2011
       First off, I wanted to leave a more thorough review of this Androdrol stuff than what I've seen by some folks. Most of the reviews I see online are crap and they don't come with any hard data or results. I hate when guys say they love or hate the stuff, but have no results to share. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who is considering this product.

I've never done anabolics or HGH before, and this is my first prohormone cycle.

Some background: 34 years old, lifted on and off since age 14. Have been in the gym 5-6 days each week without fail for the past year. Run a weekly workout rotation starting Saturday consisting basically of Saturday Legs, Sunday Chest/Abs, Monday Back/Shoulders, Tuesday Legs/Abs, Wednesday Chest, Thursday Back/Shoulders/Abs, and then a Day off each Friday. About every 2 to 3 weeks I throw in an extra day off if I feel like I'm not recovering fully. I do some treadmill cardio 4 times a week ranging from 20-40 minutes of medium/low intensity following weight training.

Results with Androdrol:
      I've noticed consistent strength gains and have set personal bests with every workout since starting Androdrol. My Bench press max has increased 15.4% up to 285lbs, Squat is up 22.8% to 350lbs, and bent over barbell rows are up 16.13% to 228lbs. Increases are not coming with too much difficulty, and I anticipate setting a new personal best in Squats tonight. Before this product, setting a personal best came with much difficulty, but now I'm actually shocked if I do not set a personal best every single workout.

One surprising thing for me with the Androdrol is that after 20 days, I had actually LOST 2 pounds, going from 168lbs to 166lbs. That simply tells me I was carrying too much fat in the beginning, because I definitely feel like I have added some muscle. I started Androdrol with barely a 2 pack, and now have six pack abs starting to show through. With no change in diet, and very substantial increases in all of my lifts, and the development of a 6 pack in 20 days, I really cannot complain. Muscles seem fuller but nothing that has people asking me if I'm "on anything". I did receive one comment from my spotter 14 days in when he said "You look like you are growing right in front of my eyes..." He didn't know I was taking anything, and I really think I am just getting better pumps with this stuff than without, but I've never received a comment like that before. Recovery times for me seems quicker when I take this stuff, and that is really the main point. Faster recovery = more frequent heavy workouts = faster gains. I have been doing Legs 2 times a week since starting this, when before I could only do 1 day a week if I wanted a full recovery. I was anticipating some bloating on this stuff, but I'm actually leaning out quite well. This review is based on a 20 day cycle....yes, all of these gains were done in 20 days. I plan to follow this with 4 weeks of Primabol and 4 weeks of Post Cycle from the same company.

I recommend Androdrol to anyone who has been consistently lifting hard but has plateaued a bit or needs to jump start their routine. I absolutely do not recommend this to anyone under age 21. I do not recommend this to anyone who is not lifting heavy. This product will not help you if you are not lifting hard. I have noticed no negative sides with this product. Physically, I actually feel no different at all when I take this. Mentally, I'm surprised at how I'm consistently increasing my max weights. I'll try to follow up on this as much as possible!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Fat Loss
      • No Increase In Acne
      • Faster Recovery Time
      • Strength Gains
      • Results Are Not As Dramatic As Advertised

Reputation: +1570
      What did you run for support supplements, i.e. milk thistle or hawthorne berry.

What was your dosing schedule?

Wait, you are planning to run a 4 week superdrol cycle immediately after this?

You realize that androdrol has halodrol, superdrol, mlmg, and epistane all rolled into one right?

Bro I am seriously concerned about what you have gotten yourself into here. I am not trying to bash you, I actually am concerned so take my advice or don't take it.

Do not take anything else. Get online and buy a serm from a research chemical site, if you PM me I will help you.

Research what you are doing here, don't take just my word for it, Androdrol is a seriously irresponsible product due to the toxicity of all of those compounds. Go to this site:
      Tunedsports.com
      And read about what each of the ones I listed above and the standard advice for them. Tuned is legit as they come and put together by smart people.

I would get bloodwork done if I were you to make sure your liver is ok and that your hpta is starting to recover.

Good luck brother.

Reputation: +43
      Dosing is simply 2 pills a day, 6-8 hours apart.

Thanks for the feedback.

Supplementing 100mg of milk thistle per day.

Squat 1rm up to 367 tonight.

Per the website you mentioned, all of the substances in this stack are listed as "great multi-purpose compounds", "good multi-purpose compounds" or "great for bulking" with only "possible" side affects. Nothing is listed as "likely to cause side affects" and all of the dosages in Androdrol are much lower than the normal dosage listed on this site for any of the compounds.

My review is an effort to outline my results, since I've not seen real results posted by anyone anywhere. Most of what I see is bashing or people who post decent results followed by bashing. I've yet to see somebody post that they actually had liver failure or any kind of harmful results from Androdrol. I think sometimes we get caught up with fear at time. Possible is defined as "something that may or may not happen or have happened; feasible but less than probable, i.e: it is possible that man will live on Mars."

I'm not taking your input as bashing, but just want to have the same starting point here.

If you have a cycle that is working for you that you think I should try, I will be very happy to consider what you do if it is legal. Again, thanks for the response, I appreciate it!

kroberts9
      kroberts9

Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +758
      bro listen to virtus he is spot on! if you are not true support supps and ZERO post cycle you better pray to god,budah or who ever you belive in because you are fooed. take the advice bro and find a research chemical place to get clomid or toremifene.

Hey bro,

Alright, so Superdrol, which is in both of the products you are considering/have used, is the most toxic poo out there for your liver. You are getting 30mg a day with it in the androdrol, which is a common daily dosage. You are also getting 30mg of Epi, which is common, and an underdosed hit of Halodrol and mlmg. The problem is that those articles do not say you should stack any of these compounds with eachother, only with non-methyls. Look under the stack section.

And yes, they only say "possible side effects"...this is because they dont know for sure. But Ill tell you something from experience, stacking all this sh** together is extremely hepatoxic. Super is the most hepatoxic compound out there, and epistane is hepatoxic as well, and you are stacking them, and then throwing in two more compounds that have potential sides.

This is why I am saying go get blood work done, I bet you have elevated liver enymes for sure. I'll make you a deal, if you get bloodwork and post it on here and there are no issues, I will pay your expense, co-pay, whatever on it if I am wrong. I'm not, this stuff is dangerous. Ask anyone here, PM petey, bigworm, manimal, they will all agree with me.

Here is another thing that is likely to happen. Since you have only been on this cycle 3 weeks, you wont have felt you testicle atrophy yet more than likely. At 4 weeks of exogenous hormones being introduced (give or take based on the harshness of the compounds and personal factors) You natural testosterone will stop being produced. So your nuts will stop working and will shrink. This happens alot, its nothing not normal. Just letting you know that the harsher.

More later here

Serms are not illegal.

Kroberts,
      With all due respect, this is a review of one product. Pct,bloodwork,lipid levels, all that stuff goes with this obviously,but I'm not doing a review of those things. I am not sure why you said there is ZERO post cycle lined up when I clearly said I am doing at least 4 weeks of post cycle therapy.

Not sure why guys are so quick to not read a review for what it is but just simply jump all over people that make any kind of post on Androdrol.

Thanks for the response.

Virtus,
      The dosage of Primabol (2a-17a-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one) is 30 mg per day just as you mentioned (10 mg 3 times a day).

It is only dosed at 20mg per day in the Androdrol (2 times a day at 10mg), not 30 like you had said.

Thanks for the post.

Reputation: +43
      While I am correcting people, I had a typo up there...I take 1000mg milk thistle per day, not 100mg for what its worth.

Reputation: +1570
      Ill get back to you this afternoon. Ken was referring to a serm being lined up, that is the only decent pct for this stuff. My fault on the 20mg. This is still a hepatoxic at that dosage, especially when stacked with these other compounds. I stand by the bloodwork offer.

Another thing is that these compounds lose effectiveness over time, so generally you start small, with a solo run of halo, pmag, etc...then on to epi, then up. So you just started at the top of the game, which is a disadvantage.

You lost 2lbs on your first cycle? That is odd most people blow up 15lbs or more.

Reputation: +43
      Yeah, I didn't blow up at all which is fine by me. I have gained lean weight, but lost more fat than muscle gain, so the net is -2 so far. It's very easy for me to drop fat very fast, and higher test levels help with that.

I am surprised that I didn't blow up with water weight the way most guys do, so....while surperised to this point, I am ok with it.

Reputation: +1570
      Yeah, the phs def will help you trim out nut these compounds generally put 15+ lbs of muscle gain total, after pct. But diet has everything to do with how ph/ds play out in their impact on your system. There is water gain but with these, but none of them convert into test or aromatize into estro. mlmg can cause prolactin issues (leaky nips).

Reply #11:

Reputation: +43
      Day 21 of Androdrol. I'm going one more week on this to make it an even 4 weeks.

I'm really not sure why Powerlabs calls this the "End all" of all PH's. I actually went with this stack because of it's highly reduced dosages of these compounds. Obviously people need to keep dosage volume in mind when looking at Androdrol rather than just saying "OMG IT HAS 4 SUBSTANCES!" I'll stick with the common names here for evaluation purposes:

So what do we really have here? We have Halodrol dosed at 40% of normal, Epistane dosed at 75% of normal, Tren dosed at 25% of normal, and Superdrol at 66% of normal. This definitely is more of a shotgun approach rather than a traditional PH stack, which I realize and I think we all realize that. However, many times PH's are stacked with 2 at a time at or nearly at 100% of the normal dosage for both substances which would bring you to a similar volume of PH as what is contained here. The reason why this is a valid point is because many things can be tolerated within reasonable levels. Tren at 30mg a day? I'm not even sure why they'd put that little in here accept to say that they included it. Halodrol at 40mg Ed? Still well below half of a daily dose.

I'm sure most of the affect I am getting is from the Epistane and Superdrol combination in here, which is still underdosed if stacked together without the other substances. These 2 with the 6 bromo as the highest dosed ingredients make it very understandable why my gains are very very dry and lean. I'm up a couple pounds today, but it's not time for me to weigh in again for a few days, but I will post any changes. I suspect after the first couple weeks of leaning out and going up in all my lifts that the final couple of weeks will show actual weight changes on the scale since I have very little fat left to peel off.

Halodrol: 40mg ED, Normal dose is 100mg ED

Epistane: 30mg ED, Normal dose is 40mg ED

MaxMg/Tren: 30mg ED, Normal dose is 120mg ED and this is non methylated

Superdrol: 20mg ED, 30mg ED is normal up to 40mg for heavy doses.

6 Bromoandrostenedione: 100mg ED, 50 to 200mg ED is in the normal range for this anti estrogen

Anyway.....this review is ongoing. I'll keep you all posted as to how it goes for me. If any of you can actually find a legitimate review of Androdrol anywhere on the internet, please pm me with the link. I've seen nothing but bashing from the Bro-scientists at all of the other sites.

Just for awareness, as I'm sure those who use these drugs already know:
      For those reading this thread in the U.S., SERMS like Nolva or Clomid are illegal to import, possess, or use without a prescription, so I won't openly condone their use. These drugs are also known for their carcinogenic affects, but hey, if you are using PH's or anabolics, why worry about that, right? However, if you do have gyno or some of the other issues already, it may be possible for you to get your doc to prescribe Clomid for you since that can technically be used as a treatment.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +43
      Just an update here: 25 days complete and my strength is still going up fast. Bench press is now up 20.3% to 296 1rm, squat is up 34.4% to 383 1rm, and Bent over rows are up 19.4% to 234 1rm. These improvements are over the past 25 days since the beginning of the cycle.

One side that is starting to hit is lethargy. I could easily stay in bed all day long if I allowed myself. I expected this side, so I'm not surprised. Seems like strength gains are outpacing joint recovery slightly, mostly in the shoulders. I threw in an extra day of rest on Thursday and Saturday this past week and felt spectacular in the gym today after a full dose of Jack3d.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +6
      Hey bro great review! You actually inspired me to give this a try! I order a bottle 2 bottle last week which should arrive tomorrow. I plan on starting an eight week cycle. I'm 25, 195ibs 6'0 9% fat. I don't have a pic up but here's my FB kellz2324@yahoo.com. I was thinking about adding a Serm (Adex) to take towards end of my bottle to combat high estrogen. Have you notice any signs of Gyno? Prolabs offers a Estrogen suppressor of there own called "Noestrogen" but I read slot up on the PH and thought it would be a smart idea to get there real thing (Adex,Clomid). Also I notice you said you didn't pack on much weight, what are you taking as far as protein? Any mass gainer? And what PCT are you planning on taking?

I'm stacking this with

Mhp mass gainer
      Kre Alk creatine
      PowerFULL
      1.M.R- (Preworkout)
      Animal flex- (For joint support)
      Adex- at the beginning of 2nd bottle

Novaldex + Daa Pure - for PCT.

Thanks for taking the time to respond

Reply #14:

Reputation: +6
      Oh yeah and I purchase LiverSupport. Just thought id add thast in there beforerr you guys got on my case lol

Reply #15:

Reputation: +43
      @Kellz----Thanks for the response! You looked pretty jacked in your pick btw...nice work!

No gyno in any way for me. Androdrol has an anti-estrogen compound already in the product (6-bromo) so that probably helps greatly.

I'm weighing in up about 4 lbs now after 26 days. I'm eating a lot, and dosing about 250-300 grams of protein a day. I'm a hard gainer in regards to muscle, so 4 lbs in 4 weeks is acceptable to me. It's all dry and lean. I'd rather have that than bloat up 10-15 lbs, then go off the stuff only to shrink back down to a 4lb net gain anyway! haha

The key for me with this stuff is my strength continues to go up. Any time you can move heavier weights, you will grow. Just for me, real muscle growth is not always fast. As you saw in my review, I'm up 20-30% or more in personal bests for the big lifts.

My balls are not shrunk up, my rod is as strong as ever, my hair didn't all fall out, I didn't break out in acne everywhere, I didn't have any painful back pumps, and pretty much have been rolling right along business as usual with this stuff. The only thing negative is a bit of lethargy, which is to be expected.

Reply #16:

Reputation: +43
      After deciding to extend my cycle by 10 days since my first review, I have noticed faster results and I'm glad I stuck with the product for 30 days rather than 20. So finally, today is the 30th day of my Androdrol cycle. I weighed in this morning at 174 pounds, up 6 pounds in 30 days. My bench press hit 299lbs last night...up 52 lbs in 30 days!

I did email Powerlabs about my lack of weight gain through the first 3 weeks of using Androdrol and they were kind enough to read my concerns and give specific recommendations and responses to my questions. Most companies just give an auto response or some canned email that doesn't answer any questions specifically.

I told Powerlab that I plan to review other products that they offer and thanked them for their assistance.

If anyone here has any specific questions that I may not have answered about Androdrol, please feel free to reply here or send me an email. I will make every effort to assist in any way possible.

Reply #17:

Reputation: +6
      Thanks for the great log bro! im a week into my cycle. i plan on going 8 weeks. im makiing a video log, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhUqIxJjTI

Reply #18:

Reputation: +43
      Kellz, Nice idea with the youtube bit. I saw your video and looking forward to your follow up vids!

Reply #19:
      TitanXchryst
      TitanXchryst

Reputation: 0
      I was on this stuff back in November. I went from 206 to 217 in that month. Additionally, my bench went from 205 to 255. Squat went from 375 to 425. However, I was unaware of whether this change was due to my altered diet and Creatine regimen. This, on top of the fact that I supplemented it incorrectly AND the fact that I naturally gain weight/strength easily clouded my ability to discern how significantly it helped.

Recently, I've considered looking to Androdrol again. Your post was very helpful and there's a good chance I'll give it another go.

June 24, 2011

Reviews: 20

Age: 27

June 24, 2011
       This product was expensive and it made me feel terrible. First when I took this product I immediately had blurred vision. I continued to take this product for a few days and continued to have the same results. I discarded this product immediately. I have been taking prohormones for years, and never had this problem.
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Blurred Vision

Joined: 6/2010
        Reputation: +1
        Dude androdrol is like 4 prohormones and 6 bromo in one theres no reason whatsoever you should be putting all that into your body. its idiotic and unhealthy to use it.. just letting you know..

Reputation: +1570
        This is one of those scary ones out there...
        M-lmg
        Superdrol
        Epistane
        Halodrol
        6bromo

All in one burritto. One toxic burritto. I am not going to guess at why your vision got blurry cause I have no idea and I'm not a dr. But epi is hard on your liver, and superdrol is just about the worst...then you have halo and mlmg.

Glad you stopped when you did brother and didn't try to push through it.

Reviews: 20
        Reputation: +184
        Thanks guys. Ya, I got it from a local sup shop (they said it was the best), and if you read the small print on the bottle it says "Blurred vison." I am so glad I stopped when I did, and I did not know it had all those in one. I plan on asking you guys a lot more in the fututre. Thanks agian.

Matty28
        Matty28

Joined: 1/2010
        Reputation: +401
        I'm the only one sketched out the a majority of Androdrol reviews are extremely positive coming from 1-time reviewers?

(Not directed towards pxpxp)

Joined: 6/2010
        yea go figure, huh?

poppapat
        poppapat

Joined: 11/2011
        Reviews: 2
        Reputation: 0
        When I was looking this product up on prohormondb.com i thought this sounded too crazy(toxic, high doseage etc.) and after reading what Virtus has said along with your review, Im just going to say this looks more like a PH overdose than anything else.

May 13, 2011

axl4u2000

Age: 37

May 13, 2011
         let me give you a little background on me: 6.2 235 pds started working out around 1994 and started shooting steroids ( testoviron, proviron decadurabolin )for about two years nonstop almost every day. I came to the states in 96 and I was forced to stop since I couldn’t get those here (in my country I used to buy the vials for a dollar). I joined the Army and after I got out I just lost touch with the weights and workout. Until two years ago I started working out again using Animal Pak, whey protein and Prime but I guess the age and the years of recess I saw some gains compared to the shape I was in but I wanted more!. So until few months ago I decided to try Androdrol and it has been quite a ride let me tell ya!.
        Using the recommended doses (one in the mornings and one in the afternoon) I started to see results the first week! Prime got me to a good start but Androdrol took me to the next level. More vascular, lots of energy and the gains are just great if you take in consideration I've been using this for over four weeks only. Every day I wake up I feel rock solid on the body part I worked out the day before. It's kind of like muscles pop here and there every day. So far no side effects but I guess it’s just too soon for that. I haven’t experienced the "roid rage" that some users describe in their reviews ( maybe the first week one day I kind of lost it but I'm grumpy anyways lol )and my sex Drive still the same ( well I'm married with kids so who cares about that LOL ).
        No headaches, no pimples, maybe some little tiny pain on the tendons but not the end of the world.
        I combine this with Six Star Pro Nutrition whey protein and liver guard just in case. Try to eat 6 times a day and lots and tons of water. I workout two sets of muscles a day about 4 sets per muscle and I alternate with the 12-10-8-6 pyramid and some days I just do 4 sets of 15-20 reps with a decent weight each muscle. So far this has worked out for me well and I gained about 8 pounds by the time I finished the first bottle.

I would say if you're new to weights don't expect a miracle with this pill. Not saying it won't help you but most likely you will be disappointed. I had my share of roids back in the day and I know how bad they can be and this pill if you take care of your liver and exercise hardcore you should see some gains quick without going bold like the roids did to me :(

• Unbelievable
          April 6, 2011

Age: 35

April 6, 2011
           35 years old and thought I would try a PH for the first time in a decade. I used DHEA and Androstendione briefly back in my early 20's when they first came to market and had decent results. Thought I would get a little more serious the last couple years with supplements, diet, and a trial of this stuff. First of all I am in the medical field and do understand the risks associated with this. There are unknown risks with any of these having not gone through any clinical trials and have not been approved by the FDA. That being said, I was willing to take the risk and give it a try. First of all, with any medication the lowest effective dose will minimize any side effects. There is no way to know exactly what dosing one should do with this stuff. It is all trial and error. Powerlabs recommend taking the pill twice/day every day and up to 8 weeks cycles. So, I decided I would experiment with this a bit. I dosed for the first 4 week cycle one dose in the am on Mon, Wed, Fri (I work out generally Mon through Fri). This is without any liver guard. I have since added a liver supplement although most studies are questionable on it's effectiveness either but certainly worth a try. Anyway, noticed by second week big increases in strength. Up 5 to 10 pounds on dumbbells with almost all exercises and huge gains on bicep curls. By the end of the 4th week I had gained close to 10 pounds. And, it was VERY noticeable. Almost daily somebody commenting at work at how big I was getting. Very nice, took 4 weeks off and then did a second cycle. I noted by 2nd week of 2nd cycle my body seemed to have plateaued some and considered taking it every am monday through friday but stuck to the staggered dose of every other day in the am. After my first cycle probably lost 4 pounds of the 10 I gained. After the second cycle I gained that back and seem to have kept it. I'm now entering my third cycle and am going to try to bump it up to every am dosing by the 3rd week. So far, no major side effects. Some acne on the back, occasionally on the face, sex Drive seems about the same, was a little more irritable when on it. Also interesting, I was growing so fast in my biceps that I went to my personal doc with complaints of some arm pain. He diagnosed it with tendinitis. Said my muscles were growing so fast that my tendons weren't able to keep up and were getting inflamed as they don't grow as fast as muscle. So, I had to back off a bit after my last cycle. Doc even asked if I was doing steroids he couldn't believe how much I had gained! Anyway, it seems to work even at the staggered lowered dose I was using with minimal side effects (unless you consider rapid Muscle Gain causing tendinitis a side effect). Had some headaches the first few weeks and some trouble sleeping but unsure if it was this causing it. Also not sure how badly it affects my mood or if it was related to circumstances in my life at the time. Anyway, will continue to see how this works and will order another bottle today. Nice thing about dosing this way is a bottle can last for about 2 and a half cycles! Makes the $80/bottle not too costly. Best of luck, hope my experience helps.
            MCSyd
            MCSyd

Reviews: 10
            Reputation: +380
            Hey mate, just kinda wondering: based your dosing schedule why did you decide to take such a strong PH? Wouldn't it have been easier just to try a milder PH and run it straight through, instead of a multi-methylated PH?

What was your final muscle gain after your PCT?

adam777
            adam777

Reviews: 17
            Reputation: +505
            Paragraphs...PLEASE. It just makes it easier for people to read and more organized.

Joined: 4/2011
            Reputation: +7
            @MCSyd:
            Good question. Not sure I have the best answer for you. I guess I like to be different. hehehe I'm going to get a metabolic panel, Liver fx tests, Thyroid, CBC, Lipid profile next week and see where I'm at. Assuming everything looks good, I'll continue with what I'm doing as it is working with minimal side effects. At least I'll try it for one more bottle. I may switch to a different single PH and dose it heavier to see the difference in the future and check labs on that.

I guess the best question is what is most effective and safe at the same time? A single PH dosed heavy or a multiple PH dosed 20% of the "recommended" dose by the manufacturer? I don't know the answer to that but will update my experiences. My total gain has been a modest but respectable 10 pounds. That's fine by me, not looking to be the next Hulk. I must say people have noted the gains. Pretty telling when my doctor is asking about steroids.

In regards to the liver concerns certainly they are valid BUT may be overstated. If you think about it, our livers are probably the most resilient organ we have. We beat the hell out of it all the time. Think of the last New Years pounding down drinks like crazy. Or the alcoholics out there pounding down 18 beers/day washing it down with Vodka for 30 years and many, if not a majority of them, don't even get cirrhosis. Or the pain pill addicts knocking down 20 lortabs a day which have Tylenol in them which are highly toxic to the liver in those kinds of doses. And yet most of these people are walking around just fine. Or, the people with chronic viral hepatitis that live an entire life with chronic liver damage and yet somehow don't progress to cirrhosis. I think the biggest concern about these drugs would be acute hepatitis progressing to acute liver failure. Best way to monitor that is the Liver fx tests. Assuming no elevation or even mild elevation I won't be worried about my liver. Hell a night of boozing it up will raise your liver fx tests. Anyway, just food for thought.

@adam: Sorry about the paragraphs man. I popped an Ambien last night just before I got on here and was dazing and fading fast. I hadn't planned on writing such a long review so I was in a rush before I crashed! hehehe

Joined: 4/2011
            Reputation: +7
            UPDATE: Some good news and bad news. First the good: Okay, got my labs back today. Only one liver fx text was slightly high and that was AST of 44 with normal high no more than 40. Not a big deal, no concerns for me about liver toxicity. Kidney fx fine, thyroid good, and cbc normal. HOWEVER, here is the bad news: my lipid profile showed my HDL (good cholesterol) of less than 5. That is crazy low. Normal should be above 40. My bad cholesterol (LDL) couldn't even be calculated. Now, my HDL has always run a little low like 35 to 41, but I have never seen anything like this. Interesting my total cholesterol and Triglycerides were normal. And, checked my Testosterone level and it is being suppressed down to 75. Normal should be above 241.
            CONCLUSIONS:
            I didn't have any real gains on this cycle. After 3 cycles I remain a total of 10 pounds up and down 3% in body fat. Considering my natural testosterone is being suppressed, this makes sense considering I felt I had plateaued after my second cycle and have only maintained my gains since the first cycle. Now considering my lipid profile of my "good" cholesterol being so low that is a big risk factor for heart disease. NO THANKS. 10 pounds of muscle gain isn't worth collapsing at 40 of some coronary event. Also, I was only taking the pill literally 3 times/week until the last week where I was taking it once every day for 5 days straight prior to labs being drawn. Just think how much my natural Testosterone would have been suppressed or how messed up my liver/cholesterol could have been at the recommend full dose. For the most part, I was only taking it at 20% the recommended dose and had these effects! I can't say I will use this product again due to the health risks. MAYBE it could be useful for one cycle/year at a low dose but long term use of this could be quite dangerous in my opinion. Granted these risks cold happen with ANY anabolic steroids so get your labs checked! Anyway, be wise out there folks. Get your labs drawn, know what your body is doing and BE CAREFUL.

March 12, 2011

matty2324

Age: 21

March 12, 2011
             I'm going to start out by saying that I am only a little less than 3 weeks into my 4 week cycle. I started out at 192 lbs and my goal is to get up to 215 by May or June. I was a little skeptic as anyone is about these things because there are hundreds out there and we all know more of them are BS, but this stuff is amazing and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about trying it. I am taking this as well as liver guard just in case and obviously protein and Jacked as well. I take it as directed one pill in the morning and one in the evening. I have gone from 192 to 204 in LESS than three weeks. I'm shocked by these results. I also have not had any side effects such as acne or anything. I just couldn't to post this review even though I'm not completely done yet. and ya I have the PCT from powerlabs as well for when I'm finished.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Unbelievable
            • No Loss Of Sex Drive
            • Costly But Worth It

Have you used Androdrol? Submit your own Review!