Power Performance Body Effects

Body Effects Power Performance User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 57% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Body Effects (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
44.98 Buy Body Effects Thousands of Supplements! Buy Body Effects
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

VPX Clenbutrx Reviews
Clenbutrx (17 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Detonate Reviews
Detonate (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

VPX Meltdown Reviews
Meltdown (16 Reviews)
PharmaFreak Ripped Freak Reviews
Ripped Freak (14 Reviews)
Nutrex Lipo 6x Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Body Effects Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Body Effects Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (8)
    • Increased Focus (7)
    • Crushed Appetite (5)
    • Positive Mood (4)
    • Too Expensive (4)
    • Side Effects (2)
    • Only Sold At Max Muscle! Grrrr (1)
    October 5, 2013

suzehhblahh

Age: 20

October 5, 2013
    Body effects supplement

This was my first time taking a supplement and I automatically felt a difference. I had more than enough energy to gt me off the couch and up to exercise. It burns fat ridiculously fast and makes you sweat tons. What I really liked about this product is the motivation it gives you. However, after two weeks, I had to start taking two scoops for my insanity workout because one scoop didn't have any effect on me anymore. I stopped for two days because my body needed a rest and once I took it again, down to one scoop again... I started getting pains on my left arm evertyime after taking it. I started getting jittery and my heart was racing abnormally fast. I started to get worried so I have currently decided to stop taking it to see if the product was the cause of the pain. Overall, this product works great, however, as a first time supplement taker, I am concerned. Has anyone else had similar sensations with their arms?
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Side Effects
    Reply #1:
    ron
    ron

Joined: 9/2011
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +1987
    In the future I recommend taking this product after your workout, not before.

November 14, 2012

yummymummy83

Age: 28

November 14, 2012
     I am writing a review on here for Body Effects suppliment.
    I have been reading up on here for different supps and i found the reviews very helpful.

So i have decided to write a review myself about this because i don't know if, how i was effected will be the same for most people but my reaction to it was pretty strong.

----------Similar products-------------------
    Being fairly new to 'pre workouts' my other product i used and loved was called define 8 and body effects is meant to be a stronger version of define 8, which i thought i'd try.

-------------length of use-------------------
    I only use this for a few days because of unwanted side effects. So about 5 days.

-------------Diet----------------------------
    I was about to embark on a new 28 day challange which is clean eating, exercise 6 days a week and only other supps were CLA pills with it.

------------------Results--------------------
    Not what i expected! Well i did lose weight but it was being too unwell to stomach food.

-----------------Side Effects----------------
    I strongly recommend against using this if you suffer from migraines. It actually says not to take it on the label and i did mention this to the woman at the store and she said that it is a precautionary warning and it's not bad. I took half doses for 3 days and because i was taking it prior to working out, i thought the reason i was feeling unwell was because i was taking too late in the day. So i took a full scoop as suggested in the morning before food... I was so unwell i could barely get out of bed. It didn't give me a smooth energy boost, my nose went cold and numb and i got an instant migraine. In fact i was so unwell i had to take the day off work.

----------------improvement------------------
    It does say about the side effects on the tub and i strongly suggest that everyone reads these and takes them seriously. Especially if you are new to taking supps.
    So as for the product, i see other people on here take it and it works well for them.
    Cons:
      • Side Effects
      May 10, 2012

Reviews: 13

Age: 26

May 10, 2012
       Now for a detailed review on kind of a cool product. I use this as a pick me up in the afternoons when I don’t feel like an energy drink or coffee. Lets get to the review.

-----------Taste: 7/10---------------------
      The taste is overall pretty good. I have tried all the flavors since I get them for free. It comes in orange, fruit punch, lemonade, mango peach, citrus cherry, green apple, water melon, and grape. The only flavor I didn't care for was lemonade, it tasted like straight lemon juice. The other are all good.

----------Energy: 10/10--------------------
      This product has a ton of energy in it. I have talked to the makers a few times and they wont tell me exactly how much caffeine is in it, but they say its around 300mg. I weigh 200lbs and I cant even take a full scoop. The following is listed in theromgenic complex:
      -Caffeine
      -Synephrine
      -Green Tea leaf extract
      -Yerba mate leaf
      -DMAE
      So yeah a ton of stimulants, but that why you take it right?

-----------Ingredients: 8/10-----------------
      In theory this product has what it needs to deliver the results I take it for. I take it for energy and maybe some appetite supressing. What it has in it:
      -The Stimulants I listed above
      -8g of fiber
      -3g of CLA
      -Hoodia
      -Dandelion Root extract
      Its actually a pretty simple product, it has a ton of energy and fiber/Hoodia to suppress appetite and stuff to make you pee. Overall it does the trick.

--------------Value:5/10---------------------
      This is a price controlled product meaning retailers can't sell it for less than $50 online. 50 bucks is way to much for this product I would say it is worth about $28. We sell it in store for $39.99 so maybe you can find it in a store for cheap.

--------------Overall: 7/10------------------
      Overall this product does what I want it to. It gives me energy, takes away food cravings, and helps me cut a little water. I would never pay full price for it but it is a solid product. Give it a shot if you can get it cheap.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Focus
      Cray
      Cray

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +2374
      You get this for free? Free tubs for all SR members??!! =)
      Nice review as always man.

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 13
      Reputation: +184
      One of the many perks of being me. Nah they send us tubs to sample and I help myself.

Reply #3:
      SWmachine
      SWmachine

Joined: 4/2013
      Reviews: 6
      Reputation: +35
      would you say this is just best as an energy drink with fat cutting capabilities, or would you ever suggested as a pre workout?

March 3, 2012

Craya92

Age: 19

March 3, 2012
       Either than the taste, which could be better, it's great!
      Suppressed appetite, a lot of energy and no horrible crash after. Helped when doing cardio and weights, but mostly cardio. Did see an improvement in mood also, which helped on the days where I was feeling groggy. Loved that it helped me lose some stubborn stomach fat and muffin top =]

Joined: 2/2012
        Reputation: 0
        Awesome review ..and muffin top? Oh man...I had a whole bakery ! Lol..

February 28, 2012

Age: 25

February 28, 2012
         Good fat burner ,taste could be a liiil better but overall it's bomb..helped my girl lose a few stubborn pounds from her Tummy :p

I like that it has CLA in it..I still took an extra pill or two of CLA ,I would recommend for sure
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Focus
          February 24, 2012

iLoveDenaka

Age: 19

February 24, 2012
           So the first day it felt like drinking a 32oz Red Bull. Hyper, happy, not hungry, and i wanted to go run! Of course, I did (:
          I've never felt energy drink crashes and still didn't with this which I thought i would with the amazing amount of energy it did give me.
          The second day i drank half and the the other half 3 hours later so i wouldn't go nuts in class. Then later i drank more at night around 10pm before going to my boyfriends house so i'd have energy and not want to eat, because that's all he does. I swear i woke up not hungry and my abs were sore like i worked out, but i hadn't so that was strange but nice haha.
          Using watermelon. Tastes really good, i like it a little weak tho, 7 or 8 ounces to a scoop.
          I've never used another supplement, this was my first one.
          I run 3 miles every other day, i would every day but i work and have school. I tend to not eat until noon, then i feel like eating all day, but it suppressed that want!! (:
          This is my first week using it and i've dropped 5 pounds.
          As expensive as it is, i see it as cheaper than a red bull a day, which is what i used to do, so its more money in my wallet lol.
          Hope this helps (:
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Positive Mood
          • Increased Focus

Joined: 2/2012
            Reputation: 0
            Good review ..I definitely liked this product too..better than oxyelitepro

November 22, 2011

Age: 25

November 22, 2011
             This stuff is awesome! I take it first thing in the morning before cardio and I feel great. It gives me great energy without the flush/tingles of Geranium. All the flavors I have tried are delicious. Ok now more details.

Taste 10/10- I can honestly say that I would drink this stuff even without the energy. I have a sweet tooth and I love the sour flavors. I look forward to taking it every morning. I am not a coffee drinker so this does the job great.

Effectiveness 9.5/10- It does exactly what I need it to. I take it to get hydrated in the morning and to give me energy for my cardio, it also crushes my appetite which is a huge plus. It has 8grams of fiber per serving which helps "stuff" move along in the morning if you get my drift. It has 3000mg of CLA in it which counts as some of my daily dose.

Value 9/10- I got it from saveonsupplements.com for $50 which is the cheapest I could find it online. I gave it a 9/10 because the only thing I could find that was similar was dfine 8 which is only sold by Max Muscle for $70ish. So it is ok price, part of the reason I thought it was a good value is cause of the 3g of CLA per serving witch aloud me to cut back on taking that seperately.

Overall 9.3/10- If you want a product that tastes great to curb your sweet tooth and give you tons of energy for only $50 give it a shot. I am very happy with it.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Crushed Appetite
            • Increased Focus

Joined: 8/2011
              Reputation: +22
              the only con was trying to find it online.

Reply #2:
              AS79
              AS79

Joined: 6/2011
              Reviews: 0
              Reputation: +1348
              Beta Alanine gives you tingles, not the geranium.

Reply #3:

Joined: 8/2011
              Reputation: +22
              it kind of strange i get flushed and i get a rash everytime i take geranium. I take Beta Alanine seperately so i know the difference.

July 13, 2010

darlene28

Age: 48

July 13, 2010
               Being pretty holistic in my approach to supplements, I wanted to find one that wouldn't destroy my liver or keep me up until next Christmas. Plus I am hesitant about not getting all I need from just food and exercise. Body Effects was recommended to me from a friend in Seattle. Stacking Body Effects with Cleanse and Lean is working wonders. In 6 weeks, I went from a 29 inch waist to a 26. I jump rope, run stairs and weightlift. Being a fitness trainer for 17yrs just prompts me to workout solo from home now. I did add in Egg whites again to my am breakfast along with my Body Effects and 2 C&L capsules, salad at night with a very small protein portion. I take 2 more C&L capsules right before bed. Good luck and I hope you get these kinds of results too!
              February 24, 2010

bylerb1

Age: 23

February 24, 2010
               Great product, will get you Jacked! Excellent before AM cardio, I mix with a scoop of whey isolate of a similar flavor. Fruit Punch and Watermelon are my favorites... Also great for taking midday at work
              Pros:
              Cons:
              • Increased Focus
              • Only Sold At Max Muscle! Grrrr
              January 5, 2010

wbaskovic

Reviews: 8

Age: 34

January 5, 2010
               This product is awesome!! Let me tell you awesome!! Body Effects makes you want to workout and focused. Try this product as a preworkout before cardio and you'll have the before w/o of your life. Works great in the moring to get started. After taking this in the morning before my workout I didnt need a breakfast cup of coffeee. You have to try this product to full appreciate it. Green Apple is the best tasting in my opinion. The only bad thing about this product is you have to buy in at a Max Muscle store. I've been unable to find it anywhere else for a cheaper price. MM sells it for $50. That said, go into your local MM store and ask for a sample and you'll be hooked.
              Pros:
              Cons:
              • Increased Focus

Have you used Body Effects? Submit your own Review!