Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > PMD > Platinum Pump Fuel

PMD Platinum Pump Fuel

Platinum Pump Fuel PMD
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (37 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 90% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Platinum Pump Fuel (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Platinum Pump Fuel Thousands of Supplements! Buy Platinum Pump Fuel
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
BioRhythm AfterGlow Reviews
AfterGlow (39 Reviews)
PMD ACG3 Reviews
ACG3 (34 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Platinum Pump Fuel vs others?
I just ran out of my Platinum Pump Fuel and I can't find an online retailer...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Platinum Pump Fuel Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Platinum Pump Fuel Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (30)
    • Increase Strength (25)
    • No Sickness (24)
    • Increased Endurance (24)
    • Too Expensive (21)
    • Bad Taste (3)
    • Not Impressed. (2)
    • Built Tolerance (2)
    May 17, 2010

joeflah13

Reviews: 52

Age: 17

May 17, 2010
     As a preface, I'm giving this product such a high rating for value because I got it for $30 at GNC after I convinced the salesman to take the price down from $70. I was walking around the GNC looking for something I could possibly afford and I was having no luck since everything there was upwards of $70 bucks. I was holding this product when he said he could take Jack3d down to $30 for me, and then he promptly went on about how bad Jack3d was. He told me it would only give me a caffeine buzz and that its awful quality (I was laughing on the inside). He told me that since Jack3d was "so bad" he would knock the price of this down for me to $30. I figured why not for comparisons sake and went and bought this instead, and I'm stoked that I did. Just reading the ingredient profile convinced me that this was a great product: complex carbs only, kre-alkalyn, 3 types of arginine, 3 types on glutamine, caffeine, other stims, glycerol, etc. It also has 30 servings so it would last me upwards of 4 weeks. I bought the Raspberry-Lemonade flavor and it tastes awesome. I would compare it to the Blue-Raspberry flavored Assault with a bit of a chemically lemon aftertaste. It's enjoyable actually. The pumps I got from the product were great, and I took it about 15 minutes preworkout on a bi/tri day. The energy surpassed the Assault and the focus rivaled that I got from Jack3d, so this product performed all around. I'm really glad I got this instead of the Jack3d because it tastes much better and delivers better pumps. This is right behind Assault in terms of Pre-Workouts for me, I love it and recommend it completely.

-JF

herbstmg

Reviews: 7

Age: 21

January 1, 2013
       By far the best PWO I've taken. Flavor is good, serving size was 1.5 scoops, overall a very good product. One downfall was the price was outrageous in GNC. Definitely only buy when on sale. Use N.O. Xplode otherwise, which I'll admit isn't nearly as good. Looking for cheaper alternate.
      November 14, 2012

JohnRH703

Reviews: 1

Age: 22

November 14, 2012
       GREAT SUPPLEMENT hands down. Have gone through 2 tubs so far, and I love it. Usually what I have done is anywhere between 8-12 weeks with the Pump Fuel then I switch over to ACG3 for about a month and a half just to give my body a break and keep it from getting too used to the Pump Fuel and risk decreasing its effectiveness. Even though the tub reads one scoop serving size, as I got more and more used to it I took anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2 scoops, but never exceeded that amount. While taking I had some great gains, went from struggling to hold my weight at 165lbs, to now holding over 180lbs strong (this after a few tubs, consistent lifting, and eating everything in site) However the point is, I had tried a lot of pre-workouts and Pump Fuel hands down worked the best. Extremely strong pump, no crash, noticeable energy and strength gains. I would definitely recommend it during any bulking phase. Personally though I would stick to the original Platinum Pump Fuel, I noticed when I bought a tub of the V2 Pump Fuel I began to get very itchy after taking it. I believe this was due to the enhanced amount of BA and Arginine it had. Though as always to each his own, however I HIGHLY recommend Platinum Pump Fuel, worth the money period.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Contains Kre-alkalyn (big Plus)
        October 17, 2012

Diesel656

Reviews: 4

Age: 24

October 17, 2012
         This review will be covering the new Pump Fuel V.2, one of my favorite PWOs around. I have tried most on the market so I have plenty to compare it to and very few others come close. It isn't mentioned much but I think this product should be on everyone's radar whether you need the stimmed out Insanity or need a late night/off cycle caffeine free version.

Profile - 10/10

It's a huge ingredient list so I will only cover the highlights. It has 2 grams of Kre-Alkalyn and 1 gram of MagnaPower creatines, both very high quality and bloat free. It includes a little over 2 grams of a few different types of arginine and coupled with the beet extract and citrulline/norvaline combo the pump complex is great. The inclusion of a carb matrix featuring waxy maize and maltodextrin helps spike insulin and drive all the nutrients into muscle tissue. There is also plenty of L-Carnitine in each serving which is a huge plus for me as I am usually adding LCLT to everything.
        I do think they could have bumped the beta-alanine up over 3 grams which most studies suggest but I feel the tingles nonetheless.
        It's important to note that with this second generation of Pump Fuels there are now three different energy levels; caffeine free, the regular and Insanity. Insanity adds the energy blend of PMDs ACG3 (extra caffeine, synephrine and amla fruit) to the Pump Fuel.

Taste and Mixability - 9/10

I love all the flavors but my favorite is Cherry Limeade. It's not to sweet and is almost good enough to drink for the sake of enjoyment. The carbohydrate mix gives it an almost creamy consistency and consequently can sometimes clump a little bit.

Effectiveness - 10/10

Strength/Endurance - I am always impressed with this PWO for its ability to let me push up that one extra rep I didn't think I could do or add ten more minutes to my run. It's a subtle effect much like having a reserve tank. The power doesn't come on brutal and fast as it does with some of my other favorite PWOs (VPX Friction) but it is longer lasting. I can stay in the gym longer after taking Pump Fuel than in any other circumstance. The pumps on this product are incredible as well, often times almost becoming painful on arm day.

Energy/Focus - With the regular stimulant base the energy is clean and long lasting. It's a sort of background energy where you are feeling good and can keep going but you don't feel high. The focus is also great thanks in part I am sure to the vinpocetine and phosphatidyl serine.

Value - 7/10

This is the most expensive (retail) pre-workout I have ever used. Most of the time because these are really only sold through franchised GNCs you can work the price down. A lot. I only pay $28 for these and I know most people can easily get them for $50. So at $50 for 30 servings this is still pretty pricey but each scoop is very well dosed. So well dosed with a few ingredients in particular (carnitine, creatine and N.O. complex) that further supplementation of those can be unnecessary, saving you some money.

Overall - 9/10

The profile on this product is the best I have seen in the segment. The few complaints I have are the 2.5g of beta alanine and less than perfect mixability but this is an otherwise perfect PWO. The only thing really weighing it down is the price. Work around that and this is a 10.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • 30 Real Servings
        June 18, 2012

mloui89

Reviews: 10

Age: 23

June 18, 2012
         i prefer the caffeine free pumpfuel but have tried them all. it works great get huge pumps. i like PMD because they dont use propietary blends so you know what your getting.the caff free gets huge pumps with no stim and the regular gets pumps with minor stim only 200mg caff.

i prefer agmantine sulfate products but this is a great arginine product to keepmy body honest. the value seems bad on the surface $55 for 30 servings but its fair because you get 2 grams kre alkalyn where only 1 gram is a fulldose so no extra creatine supplements are needed.never have to phase load or cycle with this product either'

the taste is great and it has waxy maize glycerol delivery system allowing for natural raw energy for workouts. super clean super good best bang for the buck get some!!!
          February 22, 2012

lkgz59

Reviews: 5

Age: 17

February 22, 2012
           Taste-7.5: Nothing too bad with the taste, I could stomach it perfectly fine.

Effectiveness-8: I never felt a whole lot of energy from pumpfuel but I did get good strength gains when I used it. It has 3g of Kre-alkalyn in it and I think that plays a big part. I did get very good pumps from this product too.

Value-6: It's about $60-$70 a tub so its the most expensive PW I've ever bought by far but if you have money to blow, go for it.

Overall Pumpfuel really is a great product, if you have the money to buy it..
          February 6, 2012

sport23air

Reviews: 1

Age: 23

February 6, 2012
           Best stuff I've ever used. I'm skinny and very defined and was looking for more size and definition as well and it has been 3 weeks and my arms are definitely bigger and I have added 20 LBS to my bench. Tastes amazing (ras lemonade) and ready to go 30 min from taking it.
          Reply #1:
          AlphandOmega
          AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
          Reviews: 42
          Reputation: +1249
          Did you finish the entire bottle?

August 15, 2011

liftlife87

Reviews: 3

Age: 24

August 15, 2011
           This is the supplement industries' best kept secret. The pump you get from ths product is effective and lasting. no jitters, no crash, just a great workout. Like having 3 in 1 it combines Kre-Alkalyn, nitric oxcide precursers, and a carb delivery system. If you can afford the price tag this is the best you can get.
          August 7, 2011

coxie76

Reviews: 12

Age: 18

August 7, 2011
           AWFUL! NEVER EVER EVER WILL I TAKE THIS! I would rather go and work out with out a pre work out this take this ***! the first time i took it i was pumped and ready for this to kick in and get a great work out! But no it just made me tired. I thought i was just tired that dday so i went home and tried it the next day. AWFUL! It was even worst! It is like a downer! It just made me tired and not want to work out! Get ACG3 Best pwo you could buy!
          Pros:
          Cons:
            • Tired
            • Not Impressed.
            July 20, 2011

matthueston

Reviews: 3

Age: 21

July 20, 2011
             this is the best pre-workout ive evr taken! this gets me the pump i want every time! it tastes great and have not experienced any side effects. this helps me get the energy to work out every time.does not build muscle tho:(
            • Good Focus

Have you used Platinum Pump Fuel? Submit your own Review!