Platinum CR5

By: PMD

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Platinum CR5 is a Creatine Blend manufactured by PMD. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.
COMPARE SIMILAR

cbiagioli
  August 19, 2010

I just finished this product about a week ago. I stacked this with PMD's PumpFuel I did half a serving of each about 15-20 mins before the workout and got great great results. creatine ethyl ester and Creatine magnesium chealte are the 2 main creatines in this a long with Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Citrate, and Creatine pyruvate for a grand total of 5 creatines. And the Pumpfuel I took had 2 grams of kre alk for a full serving so total i got 1 gram kre alk from the PumpFuel and 1.25 Grams of creatine from the CR5. My workouts when i first started this were incredible I had great energy and was able to work longer and harder and eventually i noticed my strength going up. But also i eventually started to get a tolerance to the PumpFuel so my workouts were not as intense. So what i decided to do was take the full serving of this pre workout. So i got 2.5 grams creatine pre workout and also over a gram of Amino's from this. And once i started using this pre workout only thats when my strength gains really surpassed what i thought was possible for me in such a short period of time.
This for me was the best Creatine I've taken so you may wanna try it out if you can find it.
 Pros:
 Cons:

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.