Platinum CR5

By: PMD

August 19, 2010

I just finished this product about a week ago. I stacked this with PMD's PumpFuel I did half a serving of each about 15-20 mins before the workout and got great great results. creatine ethyl ester and Creatine magnesium chealte are the 2 main creatines in this a long with Dicreatine Malate, Creatine Citrate, and Creatine pyruvate for a grand total of 5 creatines. And the Pumpfuel I took had 2 grams of kre alk for a full serving so total i got 1 gram kre alk from the PumpFuel and 1.25 Grams of creatine from the CR5. My workouts when i first started this were incredible I had great energy and was able to work longer and harder and eventually i noticed my strength going up. But also i eventually started to get a tolerance to the PumpFuel so my workouts were not as intense. So what i decided to do was take the full serving of this pre workout. So i got 2.5 grams creatine pre workout and also over a gram of Amino's from this. And once i started using this pre workout only thats when my strength gains really surpassed what i thought was possible for me in such a short period of time.
This for me was the best Creatine I've taken so you may wanna try it out if you can find it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
      March 21, 2012

I've been taking this for a month now and all I can say is I'm genuinely impressed. This creatine has lived up to every expectation and then some. I've had great energy during workouts even after a 12 hour day on my feet at work. Also noticed is the strength increases. Everyone is starting to comment on my newly gained lean mass and I couldn't be happier. Best creatine I have ever tried.
     Pros:
     Cons:

• bignastyrico
        March 21, 2012

Good review bro, how much did u pay and what can u compare this to
      • BigManPhil
        March 21, 2012

Bignasty- got it on a going out of business sale from a family owned gnc for $15 a bottle. I'd compare it to most creatine mono powders as far as effects go. No taste and they're medium sized pills so this goes down pretty easy compared to some powders.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.