Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > PMD > ACG3

PMD ACG3

ACG3 PMD User Rating: (34 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 43% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for ACG3 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy ACG3 Thousands of Supplements! Buy ACG3
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

PMD Platinum Pump Fuel Reviews
Platinum Pump Fuel (37 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
American Muscle Warpath Reviews
Warpath (12 Reviews)
9.3

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Dosing help, OXY-Elite Pro, ACG3, and Yok3d
Hey guys I was wondering if I can take these supplements or would it be to much ...

taking ACG3 and omega cuts
when i take just one or the other, the workout goes fine. but when i take both, ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

ACG3 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    ACG3 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (31)
    • Great Pump (26)
    • 30-60 Servings (18)
    • Taste Amazing (16)
    • Pricey (14)
    • Expensive (6)
    • Unsure Of Longevity (4)
    • Small Crash Every Once In A While (3)
    April 11, 2014

Age: 31

April 11, 2014
    Energy out of this world and the Mental Focus of a Bull trying to kill you at the rodeo

I have decided to review this product and do it justice, since most of the reviews have been kind of half-a**. And since this product really shined for me, I wanted to share it with the rest of the SR community.

This is how PMD describes the product: ACG3 Charged+ is a great tasting, high-voltage concentrated pre-workout intensifier that packs a serious kick. Each of its 60 servings are loaded with a potent blend of 20 actives, all working harmoniously together to provide extreme anabolic results and maximize workout performance.

Ingredients:
    60 servings

Magna-3 Complex 3000.00 mg
    Beta-Burn Blend 2795.00 mg
    Nitro-FLOW Blend: 2000.00 mg
    Neuro-Transmit Matrix 651.00 mg
    G-Force Energy Blend 350.00 mg

Key Ingredients taken from their website description:

Arginine: ACG3 Charged+ includes 3 different forms of arginine to spike nitric oxide (N.O.) levels and vasodilate your blood vessels. Also included is Agmatine Sulfate to help reinforce ACG3 Charged+ Argine levels. Arginine optimizes the portals within the circulatory system by dialating blood vessels for the purpose of delivering vast levels of oxygen and nutrient enriched blood to muscle tissue. This healthy increase in blood flow produces a superior muscle pump for you intra and post workout.

Creatine: ACG3 Charged+ is loaded with 3 super absorbent forms of esterfied creatine (and specifically no creatine monohydrate) for a more-controlled release during your workouts. ACG3 Charged+ helps to maximize your body’s full uptake of creatine to significantly enhance muscle strength, energy, and power output.

Creatine MagnaPower: Creatine and magnesium both play rolls in part of the process that creates ATP in the body. Supplementation with creatine can increase levels of creatine in muscle, thus making more creatine available for the ATP process. Magnesium acts to catalyze this reaction. Also, by binding creatine to magnesium, it is less susceptible to breakdown in the stomach to creatinine, leaving more creatine for uptake into the body.

Advantra Z: Utilizes the body's carbohydrates as fuel to produce energy and increase ATP production. Also increases the body's efficiency to breakdown fats and metabolize them to produce energy. Advantra Z is clinically proven to increase the body's metabolic rate and increase energy. With the long half-life of synephrine, Advantra Z's chief component, this quality ingredient helps prolong ACG3 Charged+ efficacy without a sharp decline. And Advantra Z features antioxidant, free-radical scavenging, and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect and maintain lean muscle tissue impacted by physical activity.

Dendrobium: Its unique Alkaloid make-up can help boost mood and metabolism, increase focus, and enhance energy levels. Studies suggest that Dendrobium can contain Phenylethylamines (PEA), a type of stimulant whose effects are similar to the body's natural amphetamines. Dendrobium's PEA factor thus helps provide support for mood lifting effects along with increased focus and alertness.

Amla Fruit Extract: Support for mental alertness and intense focus during workouts.

CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: CarnoSyn is the clinically studied and patented form of beta-alanine, used as a ‘fatigue fighting’ precursor to Carnosine, which in turn serves as a buffer to lactic acid build up at the muscular level. Elevating levels of carnosine results in a greater delay for the onset of fatigue, thus allowing for a greater, more intense and effective workout.

As you can see the profile is pretty impressive and although its a proprietary blend, you can still see how much of each you are getting.

Taste: 10/10 - I had the pink lemonade and it was probably one of the best tasting pwo I have ever had. It was not too sweet, it was very enjoyable and honestly it tasted exactly like pink lemonade. There was no after taste or horrible taste in my mouth. Just right.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - I have taken a ton of different pwo in my life, and honestly, when I bought this at GNC, I thought I was throwing $50 away at first, but after I began using this product, its really hard to switch to anything else.

I will break down the effectiveness into different categories:

Energy: 12/10 - The energy was pretty damned amazing. I took this product about 15 minutes before my workout. I felt I had enough energy all the time for a 2+ hours of workout. It wasnt one of those products that kicks in nicely and then diminishes over time. It kept going and going and going like the energizer bunny.

Pump: 2/10 - The pump was very minimal, but sometimes I would throw in Agmantine Sulfate in the mix, but had to stop, because the Back Pumps and Shoulder pumps were unbearable, almost painful. But on its own the pump was almost non-existent to very minimal.

Alertness: 8/10 - When taking this as a pwo I did feel more alert. Once it kicks in, you are well aware of your surroundings, which is always a good thing in the gym I would assume, for me at least.

Focus: 8/10 - The focus was on point. One of the best pwo I have taken where I had both Energy + Focus. I think that is the most important part of any good pwo. Having the energy to have a good workout, but also having the focus to go through the exercise uninterrupted.

Now about the dosage. This product has 60 servings, a good 2 month of supply when doing 1 scoop. I personally went 2 scoops the whole time, because the energy felt too be a lot stronger when you double scoop it. Still lasted for about 30 days.

Price: 4/10 - This is the major downfall of this product. Online it retails anywhere from $60-$70, holy cow thats expensive. I was able to pick it up at GNC with a buncha discounts I stacked for $50, and although that is still expensive for a pwo, it shined throughout the whole duration of 30 days. Meaning there were no off days. Every single time I took this product, I had an amazing workout.

Overall: 8/10 - This product gets an overall solid 8. Great product if you have the cash to afford it. If you can't move on. Otherwise, if you got the cash, get it, you def wont be disappointed with it.
    WarMachine
    WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 73
    Reputation: +2356
    You can never have painful pumps, you just need to pump-up at the gym a little harder to get the gas flowing...LOL

Nice review Gkeezy as always!!!

Reputation: +1134
    Thanks War... no these were so painful I thought I hurt my shoulder joints or something... :|

workoutguru
    workoutguru

Joined: 7/2009
    Reviews: 83
    Reputation: +881
    I know what pumps are like that really hurt. I am currently taking IFORCE Hemavol and wow some of the pumps I have gotten off this really hurt. The other day I could only do half my leg workout because the pump was hurting so bad. Getting some pump is good but not when it starts to really hurt because it's to much.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +1134
    Exactly bro, those are the worst

December 10, 2013

Victor34

Reviews: 1

December 10, 2013
    ACG3... The longest relationship I've ever had.

I have been using ACG3 for five years! Ever since I was 16. A guy at gnc turned me onto it and I never went back. It amps me up to lift, speeds up my heart rate and gets me tunnel visioned and focused and blue raz tastes good. I built up a really big tolerance to it so got off it just recently because I'm burning through a tub I'm two weeks about. I work out six times a week so it goes fast.I take 5-6 scoops with only moderate effects now but that's because I never cycled it properly. I love the stuff more than my girlfriend but I need to give my body a very past due stim break. If used properly it's an AMAZING product. In short it tastes good, gives you great focus, amps you up, but you may build a tolerance to it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste Amazing
    • Mood Enhancer
    • Alertness
    MuscleCow
    MuscleCow

Joined: 2/2013
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +522
    5 to 6 scoops?!? uh yea....

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +245
    Wao 5 or 6 scoops!!! with moderate effects, Probably is not a good pw

madge
    madge

Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +5
    this was a solid pre, just way overpriced. There's no way he was doing 5-6 scoops.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +1134
    The GNC by my house keeps pushing this product, its kind of mediocre for the hefty price tag, just move on to something else

Reply #5:

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 5
    Reputation: +245
    @Gkeezy probably ACG3 pay good commission.

Reply #6:
    hardworker
    hardworker

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +44
    5 scoops a day at six workouts a week is 30 servings in one week at least. And it lasted you 2 weeks???

Reply #7:

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +3593
    Read the other reviews on this product. People are claiming gaining 15-20# off a preworkout. haha

Notice the current review authenticity is at 34%. That's pretty accurate.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +1134
    I am actually using this now, because the guy at gnc gave me a hookup, but let me tell you, I am pretty stim tolerant, but when I do 2 full scoops, holy christ I feel like my heart is going to explode.. I doubt you did 5 to 6 scoops and was able to write about it here

August 9, 2012

TimhNYNC

Reviews: 11

Age: 27

August 9, 2012
     I was turned on to this product from a guy at gnc and he asked if i wanted more energy and of course i said yes. I took this product after tasting 1mr and jacked3d and liked it the best out of these 3. I didnt like the taste of the product all that much but it does hit you hard with a good pump and also makes you tingle. Its a good product and ive turned my friends to this product before. It has a serving size of 6g and thats really good compared to jacked3d and 1mr. I dont like that I had to take more then 1 scoop to get the same feeling from the first time I took it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Took More Then One Scoop
    July 4, 2012

Geolimberty

Age: 36

July 4, 2012
     I have been taking preworkouts for about 18 years on and off. From the old Ultimate Orange to the Ephedrine/Caffine/Aspirine stack. I was using just caffeine until about 4 years ago when I started using pro source brand preworkout. I did that for two years and then I tried jack3d which was great until I hit my second tub and was up to 4 scoops. Switched to c4 and then n.o. Vapor. I wasn't feeling anything then I tried acg3. I man from gnc franchise store had them on sale for 37.99 and gave me a free sample. I loved it and now is my go to! I have never had the mental focus as I had that day. I also had good strength and pump. Now I'm not saying the c4 and jack3d did not work , they did but I had to keep upping my doses. I have never went over two scoops of acg3. I recommend this preworkout to anybody. The only negative is the price. I got it once for under 40 but the price is 60 dollars. Gold card week it's under 50 but a little more than I like to spend on a preworkout.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • No Jittery Side Effect
    • Taste Amazing
    • Decent Pump
    • Mood Enhancer
    • 30-60 Servings
    May 1, 2012

nickz3

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

May 1, 2012
     Here is my review of ACG3, I recently just finished my 1st tub of this and loved it! I have tried a good number of PWOs in the past and i feel this one takes the cake as far as clean energy.

Taste: The taste was amazing! I got blue raspberry and I'd say it was better then c4 blue razz (which i used in the past and thought tasted very good)I know taste is the most important thing about a supplement but its always nice to take something and not have to choke it down.

side effects: I had no side effects from this product. I never felt any crash or any of the side effect you would normally get from a PWO which i thought was a huge plus for this product.

value: I really wanted to try this product but couldnt find it any where except the nds nutrition website so i paid $60.00 for it which is pretty expensive for a PWO, but you can get 60 servings out of it which i felt was so bad. So as far as the value for this product it isnt to bad in my eyes but there are better buys out there.

effectiveness: I would have to say this product gave me the cleanest and most constant energy. Most PWO products I've used gave me a good rush of energy then it would drop off but with this product i felt very clean and a high amount of energy for my whole workout and even when i was done working out i still felt alert and energized.

Pump: I didnt get any amazingly good pumps out of this product, i would say here and there i got decent to above average pumps but it wasnt anything to brag about. When i run this product again i think i will stack it with a NO product.

*side note i took with product with ON hydro whey protein after my workout and ON casein protein before bed

I really like this product and I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality PWO with very clean energy. So if you have the money I would recommend it! Its a little expensive but you get what you pay for and you wont be disappointed.
    • Great Lactic Acid Buffer

Antell32

Reviews: 20

April 30, 2012
     I work at Gnc so I got a good deal on a tub of this. Watermelon tastes excellent and I enjoyed drinking it. I started out with 2 scoops and luckily there wasn't much beta alanine so I was itching too bad. The only down side was the amount of time it seemed to take to kick in. I got immune to 2 scoops pretty quickly and stuck with 2 1/2 which was perfect. Not the best pre workout I've had but it is definately worth trying. Perfect for anyone who isn't into heavy stimulants.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • 30-60 Servings
    • Decent Pump
    • Taste Amazing
    • Took A While To Feel Effects
    • Pricey
    • Unsure Of Longevity

ROLTDE

Age: 27

April 30, 2012
     I have used 4 tubs of ACG3 so fare and have had the best results with it. A lil tingle in the face after taking it but thats with anything that has enough Niacin in it. no real crash after. i wouldn't take it in the afternoon or workouts a few hrs before bed. unless your gonna work out for a few hrs and really kill it then you might not have trouble going to bed. I have used Jack3D and some other pre-work outs, this one is the best. Its creatine basic not N.O. or thermo.. It does have a N.O. it that gives you a nice pump! Anyone looking to bulk up and gain muscle weight should take this. And stack it with Omega Cuts by PMD too. If you are looking to get lean and loss fat and get cut then i would not take this but take Cardio Cuts instead.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump

Joined: 2/2011
    Reputation: +650
    The tingles are from the Beta Alanine hence the term beta tingles. I agree though, this is very good stuff and has a good creatine and nitrate profile. Taste good too, but thats why it has sugar in it

April 11, 2012

Age: 20

April 11, 2012
     I have used many pre workouts since i began lifting and before I hopped on the Craze bandwagon which I will not leave for awhile, i was using ACG3 from PMD. I had seen the product on shelves, but always stuck with Jack3d or C4 until a GNC guy suggested that I try it reminding me of the 30 day return policy. Lets just say I dont regret listening to him.

Taste: 10/10
    I had the Blue Raspberry and the taste was incredible! It taste like a blue slushie which means that there is some sugar in it, but oh well. Ive only used the Blue Razz and would recommend that flavor to anyone.

I would drink the product about 20-30 minutes before my workouts and before long I would get the beta tingles and I knew I was ready to go. The product supplied me with great energy which at 6AM and being in college is a huge plus. The pump is pretty good alone with this product but I usually stacked it with an NO product such as NO3 Black Chrome or NanoStim(its actually decent). I noticed strength increases with the product and I often found myself able to push out a few more reps.

Side Effects: 8/10
    I would occasionally get a crash from this product which isnt too big of a deal, but with classes and all it sometimes is a little difficult to focus, but other than that no sides at all.

This stuff is pricey and is hard to find. You get 30-60 servings per container depending on whether you use one or two scoops which isnt bad. I got my container from GNC for around 54$ but then again thats GNC pricing. If you have the money to purchase this I would say give it a shot.

Ingredients
    Magna-3 Complex 3000mg: Creatine Citrate, MagnaPower Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Ethyl-Ester.

Beta-Burn Blend 2795mg: CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, L-Histidine HCl, L-Norvaline, Bis-Picolinato Oxo Vanadium

Nitro-FLOW Blend 2000mg: L-Arginine, Arginine Ethyl-Ester HCl, L-Arginine AKG 2:1

Neuro-Transmit Matrix 651mg: L-Tyrosine, Glycerol-silica powder, L-Tyrosine L-Tartrate, Phosphatidyl serine.

G-Force Energy Blend 320mg: Caffine Anhydrous, 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCl, Guarana Seed extract, and Green Tea leaf extract.
    Also 2g of sugar.

I used this product along with ON Opti-Men, ON Gold Standard, ON Casein, ON Fishoil, and Modern BCAA for USP Labs. I lifted 5 days a week with HIIT Cardio on Saturday. I also kept about as clean a diet as possible while living in a college dorm. In the end I would say that this is a product worthy of trying and I may go back when I can no longer get Craze. If you need help finding it just Google search the company and product and they will tell you locations. Like I said, I enjoyed the product and if you want to try it, I would suggest giving it a shot.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Small Crash Every Once In A While
    Tsunami2k
    Tsunami2k

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 50
    Reputation: +879
    I had a lot of samples of this product and I didn't think it was bad at all honestly. Surprised more people haven't tried it

Joined: 2/2011
    Reputation: +650
    PWO wise i think its better than alot of the bigger ones like C4 and Black Powder. I think less people have tried it simply because of the price and difficulty it is to find, but it gets the job done

chumpchange
    chumpchange

Joined: 5/2011
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +20
    finding references to craze everywhere now. haha. almost done with my first container of craze and it is very good. might try this next though.

April 3, 2012

manoelrt

Age: 17

April 3, 2012
     The best pre-workout ever! I bought this thinking it wouldn't be so good and it surprised me! You get a lot of focus and strengh, and amazing vascularization. I liked it better than Jack3d. I ganeid around 16 pound in two months while taking it, the best result in my life. I will buy it again and again and again! No side effects!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +3593
    16# in 2 months from a preworkout? hahahahahaha

February 24, 2012

gclar39

Reviews: 11

February 24, 2012
     ACG3 is one of the best pre-workout supps for a multitude of reasons. I have a buddy at GNC, seems like all of us on here do, and he gave me a good deal on this. Holy crap it did not disappoint at all.

*Taste/Mixability: 10/10*
    Hands down this gets a 10 out of 10 in this department. Mixes incredibly easy. I've had watermelon and pink lemonade. They both taste awesome. Each mixes very easily with just some water and a blender bottle. I little foam sitting at the top, but its not too bad. At least it doesnt take like cough syrup like lots of other preworkouts.

*Effectiveness: 9/10*
    Their packaging is weird in how they describe the contents but I'll do my best to put it on here.

Here is the breakdown of what 2 scoops has:

ACG3 Blend: 8,766 mg
    Magna-3 Complex: 3,000 mg
    Creatine Citrate, Magnapower Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Ethly Ester

Beta-Burn Blend: 2,795 mg
    CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, L-Histidine HCI, L-Norvaline, Bis-Picolinato Oxo Vanadium.

Nitro-FLOW Blend: 2,000 mg
    L-Arginine, Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI, L-Arginine AKG 2:1

Neuro-Transmit Matrix: 651 mg
    L-Tyrosine, Glycerol-silica powder, L-Tyrosin L-Tartrate, Phosphatidyl serine

G-Force Energy Blend: 320 mg
    Caffein Anhydrous, 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCI, Guarana Extract (seed), Green Tea Extract (leaf)

That is what makes up 2 scoops of this stuff. Effectiveness wise I give it a 9 out of 10. Reason being, every once in awhile I felt a small crash either during my workout or right after. The kind of crash where your battery just slowly drains and you fall asleep for a couple hours.

Mentally though I felt more focused when I went to they gym. Had more intensity and felt like I could lift a little bit more. Almost like I liked with a little bit more explosiveness or "pop." Regardless it worked great either way.

*Value: 7/10*
    Don't get me wrong on this, it was a great supplement. But doing the math your paying 59.99 for a tub of 60 scoops. Well 2 scoops is a full serving, so it wont last you very long if you workout 4 or 5 days per week. I made it last awhile which is why I gave it a 7. If i worked out a lot more though, it'd be getting a lower score, cause you just blow through a tub extremely fast.

---------------------------------------------

*Overall: 8/10*
    I give it overall 8 out of 10 which is fair. It tastes amazing, and its got a great profile of whats in it. It works amazing you, one of the best supplements I've used for a preworkout. If you can get a deal on this or just have the money to spend, buy this. I thinks its one of the top 3 pre workouts out in the whole supplement industry right now, amazing stuff.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Small Crash Every Once In A While

Have you used ACG3? Submit your own Review!