ACG3

By: PMD

Honestly I was skeptical to try this product because of my previous experiences with "concentrated" pre workouts and they just seemed to lack the pump I wanted. But I decided to give this a shot because it was 60 servings for 38 bucks. And because I loved PMD other pre workout (Pumpfuel)

Effectiveness: Now as I stated earlier and in previous reviews the main...

Effectiveness: Now as I stated earlier and in previous reviews the main thing I look for in a pre workout is the pump. At 17 I have loads of energy as it is and I just like the pump for added reps and to feel the tightness in my muscles from pumping through the last few reps. Well this is definitely in the top for me as far as pump goes, probably the second best I've used with pumpfuel being number one. This just gave me great pump and also incredible Drive and focus which is the other thing I look for in a pre workout. When I got towards the end of my reps and felt like I was about to stop I just kept going and this gave me the focus to keep going and push myself to the limit which I loved.

Taste: when I bought this they only had the pink lemonade now the gave blue raspberry. I'd give the pink lemonade a 7. Kind of similar to Cellucors M5 to me as far as it's not to bad while your drinking it but once you get it down it left a bitter, sour, and unpleasant taste in my mouth but it went away shortly after drinking it. It's certainly no C4 as far as taste goes.

Mixability: in 8 ounces of water 2 scoops mixed pretty well each time and sometimes little pieces would sink to the bottom but I just put a little more water in swished it around and it did the job perfectly.

Value: as I stated previously it was 38 bucks for 60 servings but it turned into 30 servings because I used 2 scoops through the entire container. So to me I believe the value was fine just because the effectiveness was so good I don't mind paying a little more and for quality ingredients.

Energy: now I don't look for energy like I said but if you are someone who seeks the energy I would 100% recommend this. I took it once for a late night workout and I could not fall asleep no matter what I did which isn't necessarily a good thing. Also on certain occasions I would leave the gym and still be shaking and have tingled for hours after the workout so I guess the stims are just through the roof. I'd be driving and my hands would be shaking the wheel like I had a twitch almost. So it was almost to much energy.

Vascularity: A HUGE bonus to this was the vascularity, especially through my forearms even just throughout the day it was like I was getting a consistent flow of nitric oxide delivered because I would be in school and my veins were blowing up. And also I am noticing veins through my shoulders that I never even knew were there.

Overall: I'd certainly recommend this to anyone who wants a concentrated pre workout. Now I will say if you have a little more cash go for the same brand but go with pumpfuel because it seems to be the best pre workout for me personally. But ACG3 certainly rivals it and the value is much better.

I apologize for any typos I'm reviewing off of my phone. If there's any typos that need clarification let me know.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump

• Manimal
      February 28, 2011

I was wondering about this stuff. Heard some decent things about it. Good review man.
    • Adonislike
      February 28, 2011

Excellent review man. I'll be trying this stuff soon as well. And you're right about Pump Fuel. Amazing stuff.

I have decided to review this product and do it justice, since most of the reviews have been kind of half-a**. And since this product really shined for me, I wanted to share it with the rest of the SR community.

This is how PMD describes the product: ACG3 Charged+ is a great tasting, high-voltage concentrated pre-workout intensifier that packs a serious kick. Each of its 60 servings are loaded with a potent blend of 20 actives, all working harmoniously together to provide extreme anabolic results and maximize workout performance.

Ingredients:

Beta-Burn Blend 2795.00 mg
    Nitro-FLOW Blend: 2000.00 mg
    Neuro-Transmit Matrix 651.00 mg
    G-Force Energy Blend 350.00 mg

Key Ingredients taken from their website description:

Arginine: ACG3 Charged+ includes 3 different forms of arginine to spike nitric oxide (N.O.) levels and vasodilate your blood vessels. Also included is Agmatine Sulfate to help reinforce ACG3 Charged+ Argine levels. Arginine optimizes the portals within the circulatory system by dialating blood vessels for the purpose of delivering vast levels of oxygen and nutrient enriched blood to muscle tissue. This healthy increase in blood flow produces a superior muscle pump for you intra and post workout.

Creatine: ACG3 Charged+ is loaded with 3 super absorbent forms of esterfied creatine (and specifically no creatine monohydrate) for a more-controlled release during your workouts. ACG3 Charged+ helps to maximize your body's full uptake of creatine to significantly enhance muscle strength, energy, and power output.

Creatine MagnaPower: Creatine and magnesium both play rolls in part of the process that creates ATP in the body. Supplementation with creatine can increase levels of creatine in muscle, thus making more creatine available for the ATP process. Magnesium acts to catalyze this reaction. Also, by binding creatine to magnesium, it is less susceptible to breakdown in the stomach to creatinine, leaving more creatine for uptake into the body.

Advantra Z: Utilizes the body's carbohydrates as fuel to produce energy and increase ATP production. Also increases the body's efficiency to breakdown fats and metabolize them to produce energy. Advantra Z is clinically proven to increase the body's metabolic rate and increase energy. With the long half-life of synephrine, Advantra Z's chief component, this quality ingredient helps prolong ACG3 Charged+ efficacy without a sharp decline. And Advantra Z features antioxidant, free-radical scavenging, and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect and maintain lean muscle tissue impacted by physical activity.

Dendrobium: Its unique Alkaloid make-up can help boost mood and metabolism, increase focus, and enhance energy levels. Studies suggest that Dendrobium can contain Phenylethylamines (PEA), a type of stimulant whose effects are similar to the body's natural amphetamines. Dendrobium's PEA factor thus helps provide support for mood lifting effects along with increased focus and alertness.

Amla Fruit Extract: Support for mental alertness and intense focus during workouts.

CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: CarnoSyn is the clinically studied and patented form of beta-alanine, used as a "˜fatigue fighting' precursor to Carnosine, which in turn serves as a buffer to lactic acid build up at the muscular level. Elevating levels of carnosine results in a greater delay for the onset of fatigue, thus allowing for a greater, more intense and effective workout.

As you can see the profile is pretty impressive and although its a proprietary blend, you can still see how much of each you are getting.

Taste: 10/10 - I had the pink lemonade and it was probably one of the best tasting pwo I have ever had. It was not too sweet, it was very enjoyable and honestly it tasted exactly like pink lemonade. There was no after taste or horrible taste in my mouth. Just right.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - I have taken a ton of different pwo in my life, and honestly, when I bought this at GNC, I thought I was throwing $50 away at first, but after I began using this product, its really hard to switch to anything else.

I will break down the effectiveness into different categories:

Energy: 12/10 - The energy was pretty damned amazing. I took this product about 15 minutes before my workout. I felt I had enough energy all the time for a 2+ hours of workout. It wasnt one of those products that kicks in nicely and then diminishes over time. It kept going and going and going like the energizer bunny.

Pump: 2/10 - The pump was very minimal, but sometimes I would throw in Agmantine Sulfate in the mix, but had to stop, because the Back Pumps and Shoulder pumps were unbearable, almost painful. But on its own the pump was almost non-existent to very minimal.

Alertness: 8/10 - When taking this as a pwo I did feel more alert. Once it kicks in, you are well aware of your surroundings, which is always a good thing in the gym I would assume, for me at least.

Focus: 8/10 - The focus was on point. One of the best pwo I have taken where I had both Energy + Focus. I think that is the most important part of any good pwo. Having the energy to have a good workout, but also having the focus to go through the exercise uninterrupted.

Now about the dosage. This product has 60 servings, a good 2 month of supply when doing 1 scoop. I personally went 2 scoops the whole time, because the energy felt too be a lot stronger when you double scoop it. Still lasted for about 30 days.

Price: 4/10 - This is the major downfall of this product. Online it retails anywhere from $60-$70, holy cow thats expensive. I was able to pick it up at GNC with a buncha discounts I stacked for $50, and although that is still expensive for a pwo, it shined throughout the whole duration of 30 days. Meaning there were no off days. Every single time I took this product, I had an amazing workout.

Overall: 8/10 - This product gets an overall solid 8. Great product if you have the cash to afford it. If you can't move on. Otherwise, if you got the cash, get it, you def wont be disappointed with it.

• WarMachine
        April 11, 2014

You can never have painful pumps, you just need to pump-up at the gym a little harder to get the gas flowing...LOL

Nice review Gkeezy as always!!!
      • Gkeezy
        April 11, 2014

Thanks War... no these were so painful I thought I hurt my shoulder joints or something... :|
      • workoutguru
        April 14, 2014

I know what pumps are like that really hurt. I am currently taking IFORCE Hemavol and wow some of the pumps I have gotten off this really hurt. The other day I could only do half my leg workout because the pump was hurting so bad. Getting some pump is good but not when it starts to really hurt because it's to much.
      • Gkeezy
        April 15, 2014

Exactly bro, those are the worst
      • FOXRACNG1117
        (0)
        April 28, 2014

THE GNC'S SELL IT FOR 38.99 IN MY AREA, BUT I BELIEVE THEIR NOT CORPORATE SO THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH IT

Isplisgardt

I have used many pre workouts since i began lifting and before I hopped on the Craze bandwagon which I will not leave for awhile, i was using ACG3 from PMD. I had seen the product on shelves, but always stuck with Jack3d or C4 until a GNC guy suggested that I try it reminding me of the 30 day return policy. Lets just say I dont regret listening to him.

Taste: 10/10
      I had the Blue Raspberry and the taste was incredible! It taste like a blue slushie which means that there is some sugar in it, but oh well. Ive only used the Blue Razz and would recommend that flavor to anyone.

Effectiveness:...

Taste: 10/10

I would drink the product about 20-30 minutes before my workouts and before long I would get the beta tingles and I knew I was ready to go. The product supplied me with great energy which at 6AM and being in college is a huge plus. The pump is pretty good alone with this product but I usually stacked it with an NO product such as NO3 Black Chrome or NanoStim(its actually decent). I noticed strength increases with the product and I often found myself able to push out a few more reps.

Side Effects: 8/10
      I would occasionally get a crash from this product which isnt too big of a deal, but with classes and all it sometimes is a little difficult to focus, but other than that no sides at all.

This stuff is pricey and is hard to find. You get 30-60 servings per container depending on whether you use one or two scoops which isnt bad. I got my container from GNC for around 54$ but then again thats GNC pricing. If you have the money to purchase this I would say give it a shot.

Ingredients
      Magna-3 Complex 3000mg: Creatine Citrate, MagnaPower Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Ethyl-Ester.

Beta-Burn Blend 2795mg: CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, L-Histidine HCl, L-Norvaline, Bis-Picolinato Oxo Vanadium

Nitro-FLOW Blend 2000mg: L-Arginine, Arginine Ethyl-Ester HCl, L-Arginine AKG 2:1

Neuro-Transmit Matrix 651mg: L-Tyrosine, Glycerol-silica powder, L-Tyrosine L-Tartrate, Phosphatidyl serine.

G-Force Energy Blend 320mg: Caffine Anhydrous, 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCl, Guarana Seed extract, and Green Tea leaf extract.
      Also 2g of sugar.

I used this product along with ON Opti-Men, ON Gold Standard, ON Casein, ON Fishoil, and Modern BCAA for USP Labs. I lifted 5 days a week with HIIT Cardio on Saturday. I also kept about as clean a diet as possible while living in a college dorm. In the end I would say that this is a product worthy of trying and I may go back when I can no longer get Craze. If you need help finding it just Google search the company and product and they will tell you locations. Like I said, I enjoyed the product and if you want to try it, I would suggest giving it a shot.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pump

• Tsunami2k
          April 11, 2012

I had a lot of samples of this product and I didn't think it was bad at all honestly. Surprised more people haven't tried it
        • Isplisgardt
          April 11, 2012

PWO wise i think its better than alot of the bigger ones like C4 and Black Powder. I think less people have tried it simply because of the price and difficulty it is to find, but it gets the job done
        • chumpchange
          April 11, 2012

Finding references to craze everywhere now. haha. almost done with my first container of craze and it is very good. might try this next though.

okay well let me start out by saying this product is amazing!!! I normally do a quick and short reviews, but i feel this deserves a long detailed review! I was a little skeptical about buying this product at first. I wanted to take C4 by Cellucor, my mind was set on this. So I walked into GNC asking the manager his oppinions on C4. He liked it but said that it isn't worth the money. He then brought me over to ACg3 and told me this is where its at. I didn't beleieve him and he kept trying to get me to buy it (commision of course i thought) So i asked him if he had a sample packet of this. He gave me one and i took it on my Drive to the gym. This is where the review starts to come in.

TASTE: Incredible! By far my favorite tasting pre work out i have ever tried! If i could i would take this just to be able to drink this great tasting product. I would drink this with water if it wouldn't kill me. Now trust me I have tried many pre work outs over the past couple years. C4, M5 Extreme, Jack3d, No Explode, fuel pump, hemo rage, Muscle Pharm assualt etc. This blows all of the out of the water for taste. But common now, i could care less how the pre work out tastes. I am taking it for the results not the taste of it. I just have never tried such a good tasting pre work out in my life. So i thought this deserved a part of the review.

ENERGY: This product is incredibly fast acting. Normally it takes me 30-45 minutes to feel a pre work out kick in. No When i took this sample serving. I felt the beta alinine start making my body tingle within 10-15 minute after taking it (this is with food in my stomach also)I don't like beta alinine because i don't like that tingling feeling, although i do like how it tells you when the product starts to kick in. Now i know every one reacts differently to chemicals but this was an incredible plus to me because i hated to have to wait 30-45 minutes for a pre work out to kick in. The energy level never died down either. I would do two hour work outs in an hour and a halfish (sometimes shorter). Another great pro about the energy of this is i would still feel energized an hour or so after my work out (this never happened for me on any other product and i am not sensitive to stims)Also i would rarely ever crash off this, but every once in a while i would and it would be only for an half hour to an hour after my work out.

TOLERANCE: One thing I hated with almost every pre work out i tried is that it was pretty good the first week or two, but then you built up a tolerance to it and it would start to work less and less for you. Then you would have to start doubling your doses and what not (not a fan at all) I used one scoop every time i worked out and always felt the same kick and energy as the first week on it.By the fifth week i had to start doing a scoop and a half but never had to exCEEd to two scoops (which it tells you, you can take as one serving)

STRENGTH: I have had incredible strength gains off this product! By far the best gains I have ever seen off a pre work out! I went up 10 or more lbs on every work out i was doing. I think the three different type of creatines in this product helped a lot! I also gained a couple pounds on this product (most likely water weight from creatine)

PUMPS: Pumps were great! Even on my off days i was pushing out an extra rep or two than i would have on a good day with out this product. Now on the good days i would push out three to four extra reps on my busts. My muscles never got extremely sore, and i felt like i could go on forever with more sets. Also a great pro i noticed is that my arms (forearms, biceps, and triceps were rocks for about three hours after my work outs. They never lost there shape either)

RANDOM PROS: Great serving size! Small. No proprietary blend. Tells you whats in it strraight up. Great ingrediant list. Not too priceyy at all. Especially if you are going to be only using one scoop for most of the time. Got me in the zone. (very alert)

RANDOM CONS: Have to shake tub once a week. To make sure you get that very very fine powder. Beta alinine would make mouth tingle for thirty seconds or so if you would chug the whol serving at once. Crashes would happen every once in a while.

Well i hope this review helped you guys! If you have any Questions about this product you can deffinately ask me and i will help you out. THIS PWO IS DEFFINATELY WORTH TRYING. YOU GET YOUR BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME GO TO YOUR CLOSEST GNC AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE OF IT.

Oh by the way get watermelon. Way better then the lemonade flavor by far!!!!!

• Kemikal
            (0)
            September 7, 2011

Do you know where I can buy it online? Thank you!

ACG3 is one of the best pre-workout supps for a multitude of reasons. I have a buddy at GNC, seems like all of us on here do, and he gave me a good deal on this. Holy crap it did not disappoint at all.

*Taste/Mixability: 10/10*

*Taste/Mixability: 10/10*
          Hands down this gets a 10 out of 10 in this department. Mixes incredibly easy. I've had watermelon and pink lemonade. They both taste awesome. Each mixes very easily with just some water and a blender bottle. I little foam sitting at the top, but its not too bad. At least it doesnt take like cough syrup like lots of other preworkouts.

*Effectiveness: 9/10*
          Their packaging is weird in how they describe the contents but I'll do my best to put it on here.

Here is the breakdown of what 2 scoops has:

ACG3 Blend: 8,766 mg
          Magna-3 Complex: 3,000 mg
          Creatine Citrate, Magnapower Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Ethly Ester

Beta-Burn Blend: 2,795 mg
          CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, L-Histidine HCI, L-Norvaline, Bis-Picolinato Oxo Vanadium.

Nitro-FLOW Blend: 2,000 mg
          L-Arginine, Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI, L-Arginine AKG 2:1

Neuro-Transmit Matrix: 651 mg
          L-Tyrosine, Glycerol-silica powder, L-Tyrosin L-Tartrate, Phosphatidyl serine

G-Force Energy Blend: 320 mg
          Caffein Anhydrous, 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCI, Guarana Extract (seed), Green Tea Extract (leaf)

That is what makes up 2 scoops of this stuff. Effectiveness wise I give it a 9 out of 10. Reason being, every once in awhile I felt a small crash either during my workout or right after. The kind of crash where your battery just slowly drains and you fall asleep for a couple hours.

Mentally though I felt more focused when I went to they gym. Had more intensity and felt like I could lift a little bit more. Almost like I liked with a little bit more explosiveness or "pop." Regardless it worked great either way.

*Value: 7/10*
          Don't get me wrong on this, it was a great supplement. But doing the math your paying 59.99 for a tub of 60 scoops. Well 2 scoops is a full serving, so it wont last you very long if you workout 4 or 5 days per week. I made it last awhile which is why I gave it a 7. If i worked out a lot more though, it'd be getting a lower score, cause you just blow through a tub extremely fast.

---------------------------------------------

*Overall: 8/10*
          I give it overall 8 out of 10 which is fair. It tastes amazing, and its got a great profile of whats in it. It works amazing you, one of the best supplements I've used for a preworkout. If you can get a deal on this or just have the money to spend, buy this. I thinks its one of the top 3 pre workouts out in the whole supplement industry right now, amazing stuff.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Great Pump

Well first off I got ACG3 for free from the local GNC. Here are some key points
            Key Points:

1. 60 power-packed pervings, with each fully loaded serving including a potent blend of actives that work together in synergy to provide extreme anabolic results and Maximize workouts.*

2. ACG3 includes 3 forms of arginine to Spike...
            Well first off I got ACG3 for free from the local GNC. Here are some key points
            Key Points:

2. ACG3 includes 3 forms of arginine to Spike nitric oxide (NO) levels for a more intense muscle pump during workouts.*

3. ACG3 is loaded with 3 forms of creatine (specifically no creatine monohydrate) to Maximize full uptake into the system and enhance muscle strength, energy and power output.*

4. ACG3 is jam-packed with multiple forms of energy, including one of the hottest ingredients on the market 1,3 dimethylpentylamine, which provides an insane energy and focus that will help spark your workouts to new, supercharged levels.*

5. ACG3 is scientifically formulated with Beta Alanine to enhance muscular endurance, performance and improve recovery.* Feel the tingle of Carnosyn® Beta Alanine

First off I have tried basically every pre workout on the market and would have to say this one falls in right behind jack3d as my favorite.

Effectiveness:I took this about 30 minutes before my work out (2 scoops) and by the time I got in the gym my body was tingling and I felt extremely pumped up. The only disappointment I have in this product was I felt like the pump wore away significantly quicker than Jacked.

Ingredients:I really like the combo in here, Arginine- to help increase nitric oxide, also creatine to enhance your strength and output.

Value- overall I feel that the price is a little high but like people are saying on here you can probably negotiate the price down to around 31 to 35.

Taste: The pink lemonade is outta this world good !

Overall: I would def recommend this product to anyone who wants a good pump and energy in the gym, I will say I do liked jack3d better ( because I feel its pumps last longer and more energy from it) but this would be a great product to swap out with jack3d.

Hope this helped I know theres not a lot of reviews from this so I thought I would fill you guys in
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Great Pump

I have been taking preworkouts for about 18 years on and off. From the old Ultimate Orange to the Ephedrine/Caffine/Aspirine stack. I was using just caffeine until about 4 years ago when I started using pro source brand preworkout. I did that for two years and then I tried jack3d which was great until I hit my second tub and was up to 4 scoops. Switched to c4 and then n.o. Vapor. I wasn't feeling anything then I tried acg3. I man from gnc franchise store had them on sale for 37.99 and gave me a free sample. I loved it and now is my go to! I have never had the mental focus as I had that day. I also had good strength and pump. Now I'm not saying the c4 and jack3d did not work , they did but I had to keep upping my doses. I have never went over two scoops of acg3. I recommend this preworkout to anybody. The only negative is the price. I got it once for under 40 but the price is 60 dollars. Gold card week it's under 50 but a little more than I like to spend on a preworkout.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Great Pump
              • No Jittery Side Effect
              • Taste Amazing
              • Decent Pump
              • Mood Enhancer
              • 30-60 Servings
                nickz3

Here is my review of ACG3, I recently just finished my 1st tub of this and loved it! I have tried a good number of PWOs in the past and i feel this one takes the cake as far as clean energy.

Taste: The taste was amazing! I got blue raspberry and I'd say it was better then c4 blue razz (which i used in the past and thought tasted very good)I know taste is the most important thing about a supplement but its always nice to take something and not have to choke it down.

side effects: I had no side effects from this product. I never felt any crash or any of the side effect you would normally get from a PWO which i thought was a huge plus for this product.

value: I really wanted to try this product but couldnt find it any where except the nds nutrition website so i paid $60.00 for it which is pretty expensive for a PWO, but you can get 60 servings out of it which i felt was so bad. So as far as the value for this product it isnt to bad in my eyes but there are better buys out there.

effectiveness: I would have to say this product gave me the cleanest and most constant energy. Most PWO products I've used gave me a good rush of energy then it would drop off but with this product i felt very clean and a high amount of energy for my whole workout and even when i was done working out i still felt alert and energized.

Pump: I didnt get any amazingly good pumps out of this product, i would say here and there i got decent to above average pumps but it wasnt anything to brag about. When i run this product again i think i will stack it with a NO product.

*side note i took with product with ON hydro whey protein after my workout and ON casein protein before bed

I really like this product and I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality PWO with very clean energy. So if you have the money I would recommend it! Its a little expensive but you get what you pay for and you wont be disappointed.
                • Great Lactic Acid Buffer
                • No Jittery Side Effect

i love this product so much. ive tried many preworkouts too. ive gone through nano-nothing, no-sh*tplode, superdump 250, SuperPump Max, 1.M.R., jack3d. tried so many and i would say acg3 was probably the best tasting one out of all of them.

pros: 15 minutes and you feel it. great pump, i wasnt exhausted...

pros: 15 minutes and you feel it. great pump, i wasnt exhausted at all. i like the fact that when im doing my cardio days, i dont feel lactic build up. no jitters at all and when i leave the gym, i feel as good as i did going in. probably the best tasting pre workout if you take the blue raspberry or pink lemonade. unlike most other ones that have that sour kick to them. one scoop has 300mg of caffeine vs one scoop of jack3d is 100mg.

cons: i guess compared to jack3d, it would be about the same price if your taking 3 scoops of jack3d like a lot of other people, but kinda hefty to put upfront for a preworkout. 1-2 scoops is not proper way to describe a serving size.

overall: i miss the tunnel vision that jack3d gave me, but then again that was the first preworkout that i ever took that had 1,3 dimeth, so it could be that im acustom to it now. definetly better tasting then any other preworkout, especially for it being a concentrated powder. 1.M.R., jack3d, and acg3 are good and very closely comparable products, but id say 3 three are at the top of the pyramid for preworkouts and acg3 makes it number one is my book based on the taste and that it does not have creatine monohydrate (i had occasionally diahrrea and bloating from the other two).
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Great Pump
                  • No Jittery Side Effect
                  • Taste Amazing
                  • Great Lactic Acid Buffer
                  • Decent Pump
                  • Mood Enhancer
                  • Alertness

I am on my 3rd round of ACG3. I have been extremely active for over 10 years and I started taking Ripped Fuel 10-15 years ago which contained ephedra. Since ephedra was taken off the market I have taken different thermogetic enhancers such as Ripped Fuel (ephedra free), Xanadrine, Hydroxycut, and Sped Stack which would cost me $3 a pop at my gym. As long as ACG3 is said to he safe I will continue to use it. I do two scoops in about 8 ounces of water and drink it on my ay to the gym, so realistically I am probably done with it 15 minutes before I get there. As mentioned in another post, soon after I arrive I can feel it . . . my body gets a little itchy / tingly which tells me I need to get my ass in gear. I normally lift hard for a half an hour and I do 30 - 60 minutes of cardio. I can't express the energy and focus I have during my work outs and honestly, I think it's more focus than energy. There is no distractions . . . it's about busting my ass hard. It's an awesome, awesome, awesome product. I think it's affordable compared to other options and very effective. I will never use anything else.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Great Pump
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.