ACG3

By: PMD

ACG3 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by PMD. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does ACG3 work?

Honestly I was skeptical to try this product because of my previous experiences with "concentrated" pre workouts and they just seemed to lack the pump I wanted. But I decided to give this a shot because it was 60 servings for 38 bucks. And because I loved PMD other pre workout (Pumpfuel)

Effectiveness: Now as I stated earlier and in previous reviews the main...

Effectiveness: Now as I stated earlier and in previous reviews the main thing I look for in a pre workout is the pump. At 17 I have loads of energy as it is and I just like the pump for added reps and to feel the tightness in my muscles from pumping through the last few reps. Well this is definitely in the top for me as far as pump goes, probably the second best I've used with pumpfuel being number one. This just gave me great pump and also incredible Drive and focus which is the other thing I look for in a pre workout. When I got towards the end of my reps and felt like I was about to stop I just kept going and this gave me the focus to keep going and push myself to the limit which I loved.

Taste: when I bought this they only had the pink lemonade now the gave blue raspberry. I'd give the pink lemonade a 7. Kind of similar to Cellucors M5 to me as far as it's not to bad while your drinking it but once you get it down it left a bitter, sour, and unpleasant taste in my mouth but it went away shortly after drinking it. It's certainly no C4 as far as taste goes.

Mixability: in 8 ounces of water 2 scoops mixed pretty well each time and sometimes little pieces would sink to the bottom but I just put a little more water in swished it around and it did the job perfectly.

Value: as I stated previously it was 38 bucks for 60 servings but it turned into 30 servings because I used 2 scoops through the entire container. So to me I believe the value was fine just because the effectiveness was so good I don't mind paying a little more and for quality ingredients.

Energy: now I don't look for energy like I said but if you are someone who seeks the energy I would 100% recommend this. I took it once for a late night workout and I could not fall asleep no matter what I did which isn't necessarily a good thing. Also on certain occasions I would leave the gym and still be shaking and have tingled for hours after the workout so I guess the stims are just through the roof. I'd be driving and my hands would be shaking the wheel like I had a twitch almost. So it was almost to much energy.

Vascularity: A HUGE bonus to this was the vascularity, especially through my forearms even just throughout the day it was like I was getting a consistent flow of nitric oxide delivered because I would be in school and my veins were blowing up. And also I am noticing veins through my shoulders that I never even knew were there.

Overall: I'd certainly recommend this to anyone who wants a concentrated pre workout. Now I will say if you have a little more cash go for the same brand but go with pumpfuel because it seems to be the best pre workout for me personally. But ACG3 certainly rivals it and the value is much better.

I apologize for any typos I'm reviewing off of my phone. If there's any typos that need clarification let me know.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump

I have decided to review this product and do it justice, since most of the reviews have been kind of half-a**. And since this product really shined for me, I wanted to share it with the rest of the SR community.

This is how PMD describes the product: ACG3 Charged+ is a great tasting, high-voltage concentrated pre-workout intensifier that packs a serious kick. Each of its 60 servings are loaded with a potent blend of 20 actives, all working harmoniously together to provide extreme anabolic results and maximize workout performance.

Ingredients:
60 servings

Magna-3 Complex 3000.00 mg
Beta-Burn Blend 2795.00 mg
Nitro-FLOW Blend: 2000.00 mg
Neuro-Transmit Matrix 651.00 mg
G-Force Energy Blend 350.00 mg

Key Ingredients taken from their website description:

Arginine: ACG3 Charged+ includes 3 different forms of arginine to spike nitric oxide (N.O.) levels and vasodilate your blood vessels. Also included is Agmatine Sulfate to help reinforce ACG3 Charged+ Argine levels. Arginine optimizes the portals within the circulatory system by dialating blood vessels for the purpose of delivering vast levels of oxygen and nutrient enriched blood to muscle tissue. This healthy increase in blood flow produces a superior muscle pump for you intra and post workout.

Creatine: ACG3 Charged+ is loaded with 3 super absorbent forms of esterfied creatine (and specifically no creatine monohydrate) for a more-controlled release during your workouts. ACG3 Charged+ helps to maximize your body's full uptake of creatine to significantly enhance muscle strength, energy, and power output.

Creatine MagnaPower: Creatine and magnesium both play rolls in part of the process that creates ATP in the body. Supplementation with creatine can increase levels of creatine in muscle, thus making more creatine available for the ATP process. Magnesium acts to catalyze this reaction. Also, by binding creatine to magnesium, it is less susceptible to breakdown in the stomach to creatinine, leaving more creatine for uptake into the body.

Advantra Z: Utilizes the body's carbohydrates as fuel to produce energy and increase ATP production. Also increases the body's efficiency to breakdown fats and metabolize them to produce energy. Advantra Z is clinically proven to increase the body's metabolic rate and increase energy. With the long half-life of synephrine, Advantra Z's chief component, this quality ingredient helps prolong ACG3 Charged+ efficacy without a sharp decline. And Advantra Z features antioxidant, free-radical scavenging, and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect and maintain lean muscle tissue impacted by physical activity.

Dendrobium: Its unique Alkaloid make-up can help boost mood and metabolism, increase focus, and enhance energy levels. Studies suggest that Dendrobium can contain Phenylethylamines (PEA), a type of stimulant whose effects are similar to the body's natural amphetamines. Dendrobium's PEA factor thus helps provide support for mood lifting effects along with increased focus and alertness.

Amla Fruit Extract: Support for mental alertness and intense focus during workouts.

CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: CarnoSyn is the clinically studied and patented form of beta-alanine, used as a "˜fatigue fighting' precursor to Carnosine, which in turn serves as a buffer to lactic acid build up at the muscular level. Elevating levels of carnosine results in a greater delay for the onset of fatigue, thus allowing for a greater, more intense and effective workout.

As you can see the profile is pretty impressive and although its a proprietary blend, you can still see how much of each you are getting.

Taste: 10/10 - I had the pink lemonade and it was probably one of the best tasting pwo I have ever had. It was not too sweet, it was very enjoyable and honestly it tasted exactly like pink lemonade. There was no after taste or horrible taste in my mouth. Just right.

Effectiveness: 9/10 - I have taken a ton of different pwo in my life, and honestly, when I bought this at GNC, I thought I was throwing $50 away at first, but after I began using this product, its really hard to switch to anything else.

I will break down the effectiveness into different categories:

Energy: 12/10 - The energy was pretty damned amazing. I took this product about 15 minutes before my workout. I felt I had enough energy all the time for a 2+ hours of workout. It wasnt one of those products that kicks in nicely and then diminishes over time. It kept going and going and going like the energizer bunny.

Pump: 2/10 - The pump was very minimal, but sometimes I would throw in Agmantine Sulfate in the mix, but had to stop, because the Back Pumps and Shoulder pumps were unbearable, almost painful. But on its own the pump was almost non-existent to very minimal.

Alertness: 8/10 - When taking this as a pwo I did feel more alert. Once it kicks in, you are well aware of your surroundings, which is always a good thing in the gym I would assume, for me at least.

Focus: 8/10 - The focus was on point. One of the best pwo I have taken where I had both Energy + Focus. I think that is the most important part of any good pwo. Having the energy to have a good workout, but also having the focus to go through the exercise uninterrupted.

Now about the dosage. This product has 60 servings, a good 2 month of supply when doing 1 scoop. I personally went 2 scoops the whole time, because the energy felt too be a lot stronger when you double scoop it. Still lasted for about 30 days.

Price: 4/10 - This is the major downfall of this product. Online it retails anywhere from $60-$70, holy cow thats expensive. I was able to pick it up at GNC with a buncha discounts I stacked for $50, and although that is still expensive for a pwo, it shined throughout the whole duration of 30 days. Meaning there were no off days. Every single time I took this product, I had an amazing workout.

Overall: 8/10 - This product gets an overall solid 8. Great product if you have the cash to afford it. If you can't move on. Otherwise, if you got the cash, get it, you def wont be disappointed with it.
  • Alertness
  • Mood Enhancer
Isplisgardt
  April 11, 2012

I have used many pre workouts since i began lifting and before I hopped on the Craze bandwagon which I will not leave for awhile, i was using ACG3 from PMD. I had seen the product on shelves, but always stuck with Jack3d or C4 until a GNC guy suggested that I try it reminding me of the 30 day return policy. Lets just say I dont regret listening to him.

Taste: 10/10
I had the Blue Raspberry and the taste was incredible! It taste like a blue slushie which means that there is some sugar in it, but oh well. Ive only used the Blue Razz and would recommend that flavor to anyone.

I would drink the product about 20-30 minutes before my workouts and before long I would get the beta tingles and I knew I was ready to go. The product supplied me with great energy which at 6AM and being in college is a huge plus. The pump is pretty good alone with this product but I usually stacked it with an NO product such as NO3 Black Chrome or NanoStim(its actually decent). I noticed strength increases with the product and I often found myself able to push out a few more reps.

Side Effects: 8/10
I would occasionally get a crash from this product which isnt too big of a deal, but with classes and all it sometimes is a little difficult to focus, but other than that no sides at all.

This stuff is pricey and is hard to find. You get 30-60 servings per container depending on whether you use one or two scoops which isnt bad. I got my container from GNC for around 54$ but then again thats GNC pricing. If you have the money to purchase this I would say give it a shot.

Ingredients
Magna-3 Complex 3000mg: Creatine Citrate, MagnaPower Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Ethyl-Ester.

Beta-Burn Blend 2795mg: CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, L-Histidine HCl, L-Norvaline, Bis-Picolinato Oxo Vanadium

Nitro-FLOW Blend 2000mg: L-Arginine, Arginine Ethyl-Ester HCl, L-Arginine AKG 2:1

Neuro-Transmit Matrix 651mg: L-Tyrosine, Glycerol-silica powder, L-Tyrosine L-Tartrate, Phosphatidyl serine.

G-Force Energy Blend 320mg: Caffine Anhydrous, 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCl, Guarana Seed extract, and Green Tea leaf extract.
Also 2g of sugar.

I used this product along with ON Opti-Men, ON Gold Standard, ON Casein, ON Fishoil, and Modern BCAA for USP Labs. I lifted 5 days a week with HIIT Cardio on Saturday. I also kept about as clean a diet as possible while living in a college dorm. In the end I would say that this is a product worthy of trying and I may go back when I can no longer get Craze. If you need help finding it just Google search the company and product and they will tell you locations. Like I said, I enjoyed the product and if you want to try it, I would suggest giving it a shot.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Small Crash Every Once In A While

okay well let me start out by saying this product is amazing!!! I normally do a quick and short reviews, but i feel this deserves a long detailed review! I was a little skeptical about buying this product at first. I wanted to take C4 by Cellucor, my mind was set on this. So I walked into GNC asking the manager his oppinions on C4. He liked it but said that it isn't worth the money. He then brought me over to ACg3 and told me this is where its at. I didn't beleieve him and he kept trying to get me to buy it (commision of course i thought) So i asked him if he had a sample packet of this. He gave me one and i took it on my Drive to the gym. This is where the review starts to come in.

TASTE: Incredible! By far my favorite tasting pre work out i have ever tried! If i could i would take this just to be able to drink this great tasting product. I would drink this with water if it wouldn't kill me. Now trust me I have tried many pre work outs over the past couple years. C4, M5 Extreme, Jack3d, No Explode, fuel pump, hemo rage, Muscle Pharm assualt etc. This blows all of the out of the water for taste. But common now, i could care less how the pre work out tastes. I am taking it for the results not the taste of it. I just have never tried such a good tasting pre work out in my life. So i thought this deserved a part of the review.

ENERGY: This product is incredibly fast acting. Normally it takes me 30-45 minutes to feel a pre work out kick in. No When i took this sample serving. I felt the beta alinine start making my body tingle within 10-15 minute after taking it (this is with food in my stomach also)I don't like beta alinine because i don't like that tingling feeling, although i do like how it tells you when the product starts to kick in. Now i know every one reacts differently to chemicals but this was an incredible plus to me because i hated to have to wait 30-45 minutes for a pre work out to kick in. The energy level never died down either. I would do two hour work outs in an hour and a halfish (sometimes shorter). Another great pro about the energy of this is i would still feel energized an hour or so after my work out (this never happened for me on any other product and i am not sensitive to stims)Also i would rarely ever crash off this, but every once in a while i would and it would be only for an half hour to an hour after my work out.

TOLERANCE: One thing I hated with almost every pre work out i tried is that it was pretty good the first week or two, but then you built up a tolerance to it and it would start to work less and less for you. Then you would have to start doubling your doses and what not (not a fan at all) I used one scoop every time i worked out and always felt the same kick and energy as the first week on it.By the fifth week i had to start doing a scoop and a half but never had to exCEEd to two scoops (which it tells you, you can take as one serving)

STRENGTH: I have had incredible strength gains off this product! By far the best gains I have ever seen off a pre work out! I went up 10 or more lbs on every work out i was doing. I think the three different type of creatines in this product helped a lot! I also gained a couple pounds on this product (most likely water weight from creatine)

PUMPS: Pumps were great! Even on my off days i was pushing out an extra rep or two than i would have on a good day with out this product. Now on the good days i would push out three to four extra reps on my busts. My muscles never got extremely sore, and i felt like i could go on forever with more sets. Also a great pro i noticed is that my arms (forearms, biceps, and triceps were rocks for about three hours after my work outs. They never lost there shape either)

RANDOM PROS: Great serving size! Small. No proprietary blend. Tells you whats in it strraight up. Great ingrediant list. Not too priceyy at all. Especially if you are going to be only using one scoop for most of the time. Got me in the zone. (very alert)

RANDOM CONS: Have to shake tub once a week. To make sure you get that very very fine powder. Beta alinine would make mouth tingle for thirty seconds or so if you would chug the whol serving at once. Crashes would happen every once in a while.

Well i hope this review helped you guys! If you have any Questions about this product you can deffinately ask me and i will help you out. THIS PWO IS DEFFINATELY WORTH TRYING. YOU GET YOUR BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME GO TO YOUR CLOSEST GNC AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE OF IT.

Oh by the way get watermelon. Way better then the lemonade flavor by far!!!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Small Crash Every Once In A While

ACG3 is one of the best pre-workout supps for a multitude of reasons. I have a buddy at GNC, seems like all of us on here do, and he gave me a good deal on this. Holy crap it did not disappoint at all.

*Taste/Mixability: 10/10*

*Taste/Mixability: 10/10*
Hands down this gets a 10 out of 10 in this department. Mixes incredibly easy. I've had watermelon and pink lemonade. They both taste awesome. Each mixes very easily with just some water and a blender bottle. I little foam sitting at the top, but its not too bad. At least it doesnt take like cough syrup like lots of other preworkouts.

*Effectiveness: 9/10*
Their packaging is weird in how they describe the contents but I'll do my best to put it on here.

Here is the breakdown of what 2 scoops has:

ACG3 Blend: 8,766 mg
Magna-3 Complex: 3,000 mg
Creatine Citrate, Magnapower Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Creatine Ethly Ester

Beta-Burn Blend: 2,795 mg
CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Taurine, L-Histidine HCI, L-Norvaline, Bis-Picolinato Oxo Vanadium.

Nitro-FLOW Blend: 2,000 mg
L-Arginine, Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI, L-Arginine AKG 2:1

Neuro-Transmit Matrix: 651 mg
L-Tyrosine, Glycerol-silica powder, L-Tyrosin L-Tartrate, Phosphatidyl serine

G-Force Energy Blend: 320 mg
Caffein Anhydrous, 1,3 dimethylpentylamine HCI, Guarana Extract (seed), Green Tea Extract (leaf)

That is what makes up 2 scoops of this stuff. Effectiveness wise I give it a 9 out of 10. Reason being, every once in awhile I felt a small crash either during my workout or right after. The kind of crash where your battery just slowly drains and you fall asleep for a couple hours.

Mentally though I felt more focused when I went to they gym. Had more intensity and felt like I could lift a little bit more. Almost like I liked with a little bit more explosiveness or "pop." Regardless it worked great either way.

*Value: 7/10*
Don't get me wrong on this, it was a great supplement. But doing the math your paying 59.99 for a tub of 60 scoops. Well 2 scoops is a full serving, so it wont last you very long if you workout 4 or 5 days per week. I made it last awhile which is why I gave it a 7. If i worked out a lot more though, it'd be getting a lower score, cause you just blow through a tub extremely fast.

---------------------------------------------

*Overall: 8/10*
I give it overall 8 out of 10 which is fair. It tastes amazing, and its got a great profile of whats in it. It works amazing you, one of the best supplements I've used for a preworkout. If you can get a deal on this or just have the money to spend, buy this. I thinks its one of the top 3 pre workouts out in the whole supplement industry right now, amazing stuff.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
nickz3
  May 1, 2012

Here is my review of ACG3, I recently just finished my 1st tub of this and loved it! I have tried a good number of PWOs in the past and i feel this one takes the cake as far as clean energy.

Taste: The taste was amazing! I got blue raspberry and I'd say it was better then c4 blue razz (which i used in the past and thought tasted very good)I know taste is the most important thing about a supplement but its always nice to take something and not have to choke it down.

side effects: I had no side effects from this product. I never felt any crash or any of the side effect you would normally get from a PWO which i thought was a huge plus for this product.

value: I really wanted to try this product but couldnt find it any where except the nds nutrition website so i paid $60.00 for it which is pretty expensive for a PWO, but you can get 60 servings out of it which i felt was so bad. So as far as the value for this product it isnt to bad in my eyes but there are better buys out there.

effectiveness: I would have to say this product gave me the cleanest and most constant energy. Most PWO products I've used gave me a good rush of energy then it would drop off but with this product i felt very clean and a high amount of energy for my whole workout and even when i was done working out i still felt alert and energized.

Pump: I didnt get any amazingly good pumps out of this product, i would say here and there i got decent to above average pumps but it wasnt anything to brag about. When i run this product again i think i will stack it with a NO product.

*side note i took with product with ON hydro whey protein after my workout and ON casein protein before bed

I really like this product and I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality PWO with very clean energy. So if you have the money I would recommend it! Its a little expensive but you get what you pay for and you wont be disappointed.
  • Decent Pump
  • Alertness
  • Great Lactic Acid Buffer
  • No Jittery Side Effect
  • Pricey
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.