PharmaFreak Test Freak

Suspicious reviews have been discovered. Please see: PharmaFreak (Test Freak) FAKE Review posted by a REP!!!
Test Freak PharmaFreak
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 87% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Lecheek Nutrition Testodrol X9 Reviews
Testodrol X9 (5 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Reviews
AD-3 PCT (20 Reviews)
Phantom Labs Phantom Phreak Reviews
Phantom Phreak (2 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Cellucor P6 Extreme Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Is it overkill to stack D-pol, animal stak and Test Freak?
Hey guys I have all these supplements in my possession. Would it benefit me to t...

PharmaFreak (Test Freak) FAKE Review posted by a REP!!!
I'll have to give credit to the Bladeski for finding this one out. DarrenC...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Test Freak Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Test Freak Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Complete Formula (6)
  • Libido Boost (5)
  • Feel Stronger (5)
  • Builds Muscle (3)
  • Expensive (5)
  • Makes You Stink (2)
  • Lack Of Results (2)
  • Can Cause Irritability (1)
June 18, 2013

Reinger

Reviews: 42

Age: 33

June 18, 2013
A little Test, Freak, not so much...

Thank you to PharmaFreak for allowing many of us to try many products in their line of supplements. This review will be for TestFreak, a test booster with a wide profile, which looked good on paper, but in the end, may have needed condensed a bit.

Overall:6

I was provided with a 30 day supply of TestFreak and purchased an additional bottle, (30 Day supply) on my own behalf, in order to have a complete 8 week cycle. After reading the label, and the claims on many websites I was greatly intrigued. The marketing and packaging is fantastic, but when I put the bottle in the checkout cart, I nearly Freaked out my self. $55!
Now I have ran countless natural test cycles, and of many different brands and products, so I knew generally what to expect from this. TestFreak delivered, but just a bit under my expectations.

Profile:8

This was a tricky grade. When you read through the profile, it looks pretty solid. A lot of ingredients, but maybe too many in the end. I honestly expected a stronger delivery. I only post a profile when relevant... here you go.

Zinc (As Zinc Aspartate) 30mg 200%

TESTOFEN® Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 50% (350 Mg) Fenuside™ 700mg
TRIGOTEST™ Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Graecum) (Seed) Standardized To 20% (80 Mg) Testosides™ 400mg

METHYL GALLATE ESTER TESTOSTERONE MATRIX 1000mg *
(Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release*)

Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin 1000mg

ZINC-TEST™ SUPPORT COMPLEX 610.5mg
(Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone*)
Zinc (As Zinc Acetate), Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate), Vitamin B6

DHT CONTROL COMPLEX (Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control*) 280mg *

AROMATSE REGULATION SUPPORT COMPLEX 150mg *
(Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)

[(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-4-H-1-Benzopyran-4-One]/Hesperidin 5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-Benzopyran-4-One/Apigenin Trans-3,5,4'-Trihydroxystillbene/Resveratrol

Effectiveness:7

This product did work, and I justified the price by the extensive profile before purchasing. The though of not purchasing an AI, and allowing this formula to suffice, rationalized the additional cost that an AI would incur. Basically toughing this price tag even to a normal cycle that would include a standard test booster and an additional AI product. I felt and experienced some of the normal benefits from a natural test booster. Slight increase in aggression. Focus in the gym. Very little libido increase, and not the level of that "feeling" of Alpha male jive that one desires. In the AI aspect I noticed very little. This is where a slight let down occurred. I had considered running an additional AI, and wish I had. The balance just didn't seem right. This product did however work well in sleep aid and recovery.

Dosing:8

4 Caps before bed, easy as pie. However, part of me wishes that the doses were split morning and night. I certainly could have done that, but in fairness have to review a product as it is directed. Possibly the half life of some the ingredients just weren't there when needed or when it counted.

Side effects: Minimal

Slight aggression, but not as much as I would have liked. Positive aggression can be very beneficial, although it has its consequences at times. Sight, increase in acne, although I am not very prone. A few of those large nastys appeared. The most pronounced effect, the smell. Your sweat literally smells like the product. Kind of like not so sweet maple syrup. Especially in the arm pit area. Causing body odor, and without the proper deodorant and even particularly smelling deodorant, it can be a problem. Even the pillow case turned a bit sour after a while.

Value:6

As I eluded to earlier, very costly. When many popular and effective test boosters are ranging from $20-$30 for a 30 day supply. I was shocked to see this ranging from $50 and up. Again with the additional AI complex, it may seem worth it. But for me, the AI lacked in effectiveness, rendering the price a bit heavy. You can find deals, and of course coupons, so if there is a fantastic deal out there, I wouldn't discourage you from purchasing this, but it better be worth your while, and you may still want to pick up an additional AI supplement.

Overall: 6

Again, the profile seemed great. But a few of the ingredients may have been under dosed, and the profile just too vast to be fully effective when taken all at once. The hefty price tag, and the failure to reach high expectations has left me with a 6. When the cons, still out weigh the pros after a cycle is finished, that is the end result. Maybe my expectations were to high for this product, but even at that, it didn't reach the level of performance that many of todays most popular and trusted boosters have, at a less expensive cost.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Somewhat Effective
  • Causes Body Odor
  • Ai Support Seemed Inefficient
May 20, 2013

Reviews: 43

Age: 25

May 20, 2013
Results from weeks 3-4 in weeks 1-2 and results from weeks 1-2 in weeks 3-4. Say whaaaa???

You read it right folks. My run of Test Freak was rather unorthodox. But before I get into the review I'd like to give props to the ER program and PharmaFreak for allowing me to run this.

Profile: B-

I am a responder to Testofen/Fenugreek; a popular testosterone amplifier. Pharmafreak claims to supply more Testofen than any other test booster on the market (not sure if this is still true) at an impressive 700mg and provides another Fenugreek extract at 400mg. Testofen is shown to boost free test and Fenugreek also stimulates an increase in free test naturally. For Clippers sake I won't call Tribulus Terrestris a test booster but most companies do, and Phamarpheak utilizes this popular "libido booster" at a massive 1000mg per serving. There’s Zinc, Magnesium and Vit B6 support complex dosed at 610.5mg. And finally this product utilizes at DHT control complex at 280mg and an AI Support Complex at 150mg.

On paper, this stuff looks pretty impressive. Pharma claims that this provides more than DOUBLE the active ingredients per serving over other leading boosters. To go along with what I said about the Fenugreek, Pharma also provides a clinical dose of Zinc. But besides the Testofen the biggest thing I like is that PharmaFreak lists how much of each ingredient you are getting per serving instead of using a prop blend. Now… the quality of this stuff...that’s another story and I’ll get to why

Effectiveness weeks 1-2 A

They say it’s hard to prove if this stuff really is working w/o tests and blood work, and I agree to an extent. But as a guy, you can tell when something is working in/for you or not. Without going into too much detail I noticed an immediate libido boost possibly thanks to the Tribulus and Testofen. This product has more than double the dose of Testofen Fenugreek than TestoPro (AI Sports popular T-booster) which I had several great runs on, but the first couple of weeks on this I'd say that my results were 2x as good as they were on TestoPro. Working as a bouncer I actually got to kick some guys a** in the midst of this run. I gave him every opportunity to back down but he crossed that line too many times. This certainly didn't help ease my aggression or confidence as I had an increase in both of those, and it showed. Btw, say no to fighting kids... it never solves anything :-D.

It’s weird but I also noticed an immediate increase in strength towards the end of week 1. Everything was light weight baby! I didn't break any PR's but I wasn't trying to either as I was aiming for muscle hypertrophy. Another factor in proving this worked was my increase in facial hair. I’m a natural babyface so when I grow my facial hair out, it gets all nappy and patchy, just ugly :-/. But within 2-3days my facial hair grew and grew thicker at a rapid pace. I waited 2wks to shave and that was definitely the most I’d grown ever. I had similar effects with TestoPro but not quite as pronounced. I was lifting hard every day and seemed to have a thicker, more muscular appearance in overall body composition. I also had some of the best sleep while on this. I’m sure the Zinc and Magnesium helped contribute to that. I never woke up with a sleep hangover

Effectiveness weeks 3-4 C

Of course just as fast as I got these results they seemed to fade away even faster. My facial hair quit growing as fast, my libido settled down and the strength gains stalled. This last part sucked the most because weeks 3 and up is when you expect to start seeing some of the best results of products like T-boosters and AI's. I cannot help but question the quality of the ingredients in each capsule. I recall Reinger asking me how my run was going and I told him the results kinda tapered off. He said even if I didn't feel it, the anabolic effects should still be there and I agree but like I said earlier you can tell when something is or isn't working for you. Weeks 3-4 this did not work for me. The quantity is there apparently with the high doses but I’m not so sure about quality. And it’s frustrating yet disheartening because those first two weeks showed such promise. Maybe my body got used to the ingredients and shunned them, but I doubt that’s the case as I have taken products with Fenugreek, Zinc, etc and never encountered diminishing results.

Value: Ha!

I have seen this product around the mid 40's but on average I see it running around $55-65. One could argue that it supplies Double the amount of active ingredients and it's an all in one supplement. But $50-65 is a little ridiculous and too steep in my opinion, especially if the results aren't consistent.

Overall: C

I may be shooting myself in the foot with you guys by saying this, but I had to ask myself if the results were different meaning if weeks 1-2 and 3-4 flip flopped, would I still give it a 7 overall and sideways thumb? Honestly, I would have rated it higher because it’s normal for these supps to take a week or 2 to build up in your system. And If I would have gotten those amazing results in weeks 3-4 then I seriously would have "considered" buying another bottle of this (for 40-45 of course lol). So with that said and the fact that I did get some good results from this and the fact that they seemed to just diminish I think 7 is fair. I could justify going lower but the first 2wks saved this, yet I could also justify giving it a higher rating but the last 2wks pretty much killed it for me.

If you've made it this far...Thanks for reading guys.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Libido Boost
  • Feel Stronger
  • Complete Formula
  • Results Diminished

Joined: 12/2009
Reviews: 43
Reputation: +1747
Not sure why the pic shown is of Ripped Freak instead of Test Freak. I thought I submitted the review under the wrong product for a sec.

Rogiebear
Rogiebear

Joined: 9/2011
Reviews: 13
Reputation: +29
Good review! Also, is that you in your picture? If it is you have a strikingly similar physique to Elliot Hulse

May 2, 2012

MMAFreak

Reviews: 40

May 2, 2012
 Well as always a big thanks to the Expert Reviewers program for keeping the opportunities to test products rolling in and another thanks to Pharma Freak for sending me a bottle of Test Freak.

--Overview--

So Test Freak from Pharma Freak is marketed as a natural testosterone booster or as they would call it a “Hybrid Pro-Testosterone Stimulator.” So basically what you get is a few different natural ingredients with the goal of boosting your test levels and also a DHT and AI inhibiting complex. I used this product as part of a PCT stacked along with D-Pol and some other things that I won't go into the detail of mentioning.

--Ingredient Profile 6/10--

Test Freak Hybrid Pro-Testosterone Formula 3140.5mg
(Promotes Unbound Bioactive Testosterone) 1100mg †

Methyl Gallate Ester Testosterone Matrix 1000mg †
(Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release)

Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester 1000mg
Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin

Zinc-Test™ Support Complex 610.5mg †
(Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone)
Zinc Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Vitamin B6

DHT Control Complex 280mg †
(Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control)

Aromatase Regulation Support Complex 150mg †
(Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)
[(S)-2,3-Dihydro-5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(3-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-4-H-1-Benzopyran-4-One]5,7-Dihydroxy-2-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)-4H-1-Benzopyran-4-One Trans-3,5,4'-Trihydroxystillbene

So as you can see it has a pretty damn lengthy list of ingredients. Unlike some of Pharma Freaks other products this one actually gives specific amounts of most of the individual ingredients so for me that is going to give you some points right off the bat. It is a pretty comprehensive list if you really break it down in the sense that you have ZMA, Testofen, Trigotest, and Tribulus on the natural test boosting side of things. Unfortunately the ingredient within the AI complex is written in traditional Pharma Freak form, and by that I mean that there is almost no way that someone without a PHD in biochemistry could possibly look at it the way it is written and actually tell you what the hell it is. I actually searched for over an hour looking for some kind of answer as to what it is and found nothing but dead ends and links back to the product itself. So that was really the only part of the profile that I didn't think was great but putting it on the label that way just really rubbed me the wrong way. Hence why I gave it a lower score.

--Dosing 9/10--

Couldn't really ask for a more simple dosing scheme. Four pills every night before bed on an empty stomach. Basically the same way that you would dose straight ZMA. I appreciate a simple dosing protocol after some of the supplements out there I have taken. The pills did smell a little weird but I never had any problems with gross tasting burps or anything like that.

--Effectiveness 7/10--

So you would think that using this product in my PCT stacked along with another test booster could skew the results but luckily for me I had a baseline to compare this to since I have ran D-Pol as my stand alone test booster before in my last PCT prior to this one. I can tell you with full confidence that adding this DID make a difference.

For one thing depending on specifics of the cycle I am coming off of I can have some real problems sleeping and ZMA has always been a good quality sleep aid for me. So having a small dose of it definitely made a difference in my sleep quality which we all know is going to have a very positive result on your gains. As far as the rest of the grocery list of ingredients goes there is really no way to tell what played the bigger part if any in the results that I experienced.

I can tell you that this was my most successful PCT thus far as I lost very little weight and kept almost all my strength gains. I would attribute part of this to keeping my diet on point very well along with keeping my training intensity high. But as I have said I had a baseline to compare this to and Test Freak definitely played its part in my success. All in all a pretty solid product which is nice to see since the last product I tried from Pharma Freak was a huge let down.

As far as the libido boosting side of things goes I would say that I saw a minimal increase but I also never have a problem with my libido in all honesty. So that's not to say that it won't do the job in that department if you are having problems with it.

--Value 7/10--

This would have scored much higher if this stuff didn't go for between $50-60 per bottle for a month supply. As much as I enjoyed this product I just don't think that I can justify shelling out that kind of dough for it. I see this as more of a $40 per bottle product and at that price point I think that this would always be a legitimate contender to add to a PCT or natural test boosting cycle.

--Final Thoughts--

Over all a solid product that gives decent results with a simple dosing protocol. The only negative is the price which will hopefully come down one day. If you can find it on closeout or a good sale for around the $40 mark I would say that it is well worth giving it a try.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Addition To Pct
  • Feel Stronger
  • Complete Formula

Reputation: +3038
solid review brother. i really liked this product over the other pharma products i used. the price kills the intrest but it does work.

TigerJT
TigerJT

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +181
Great review man! This price is outlandish IMO.

March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012
 Today we are going to take a look into the last of my pharmafreak stack that I was lucky enough to get from being part of the expert review team. Today we will review testfreak; this is a natural test booster that I used in my pct as well. This product was pretty interesting since it contains multiple test and libido boosting ingredients. I have used many natural test boosters since I tend to run ph/ds/aas cycles and natural test boosters are needed in pct. Some have worked well for me and other has fallen short, this product was better then average but not the best. I did notice the libido boost more then anything which is always a nice addition since clomid and torem will kill libido. Let’s get into the review for Testfreak.

--------------Taste/Smell / Pill size 9/10---
Taste was an almost non-factor here since I had a few of the plastic capsules break open in my mouth I got to experience the wonderful taste of natural plant and fruit extract. To be totally honest it was not too bad. The empty stomach after burps again mild compared to other natural OTC supplements. Pill size was average very easy to swallow down. These pills are a standard split capsule yellow in color added this incase you buy them and find another color capsule. Smell was very pleasant since it had the aroma of maple syrup, no joke. It was the sweetest smell of any product I have ever used, the only down fall is your sweat begins to smell like an ihop.

Effectiveness/ Libido-test boost 7/10--------
This is going to be a tough area to judge since I used this in conjunction with D-pol. One thing this did do and I know for a fact it was due to this was libido increase. This product by week 2-3 I noticed substantial amounts of good wood. I was able to keep and maintain and perform while on heavy doses of clomid and torem. As for test boosting I can compare this to testapro by AI since they use the same main ingredient which does increase natural test production to a point. My natural test boost was mainly from the DAA but this did add to the fire I’m sure. I was able to keep some aggression going while in the gym and my strength didn’t drop off the table too badly either since I still super set good weight. I would say this is a solid product but an 8-12week solo run would really give this product a fair shake for test boosting ability

Another great addition to this is that it also contains anti-estrogen which is something you should always use when boosting testosterone. Coming off a synthetic cycle this is what made me sign up for this product coming of Anastrozole I wanted to cruise off so by using an OTC arom inhibiter it provided a nice transition off the pharma-grade anti-estrogen controller.

-------------------------Content 8/10--------
Again this is a pharmafreak product so the ingredient list is technical and written in scientific terms. It is however a little more cut and dry then the other two products I used but still a pretty complicated list. This as well as other products PF makes is a hybrid meaning mixture of 2 or more compounds that work hand in hand. This is a test/libido booster and anti-estrogen in one. Here is the list of content

Test Freak Hybrid Pro-Testosterone Formula 3140.5mg
(Promotes Unbound Bioactive Testosterone) 1100mg †

Methyl Gallate Ester Testosterone Matrix 1000mg †
(Promotes Natural Testosterone Production Via Luteinizing Hormone Release)

Tribulus Terrestris - Methyl Gallate Ester 1000mg
Standardized To Maximum 60% (600 Mg) Saponins /20% (200 Mg) Protodioscin

Zinc-Test™ Support Complex 610.5mg †
(Provides Clinically Proven Building Blocks Of Testosterone)
Zinc Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, Vitamin B6

DHT Control Complex 280mg †
(Supports Testosterone-To-DHT Conversion Control)

Aromatase Regulation Support Complex 150mg †
(Supports Testosterone-To-Estrogen Conversion Control)

How can you beat this list low dose of ZMA, Testofen ,Trigotest and Tribulus solid list here.

------------------------Value 6/10-----------
Value for me is results, cost and expectations. This for me meets 2 out of 3 I was pleased with the results and it exceeded my expectations since there other products were so-so one was great the other poor and this product was better then average. Price for a 1month supply is $60.00 plus shipping or more if bought in store. This is an area that PF needs to focus on they ask way too much for their product. If this was cheaper maybe around 39.95 a bottle it would sell a lot more since it is a unique hybrid formula mixing two essential aspects test boosting and estrogen conversion.

Overall I will say if you are looking for an all in one this is your product. The one big issue I have is the cost, but cost to results it works. If you want to try something new and different then your stak and pink magic give this a shot. I will give a hulk stamp of approval because I was able to perform through my pct which can kill some people’s sex life and mental well-being.

-k-

Pros:
Cons:
  • Smells Sweet
  • Libido Boost
  • Complete Formula

Reputation: +3038
sorry i forgot how i took them.
2 in the a.m 2 before bed. did this every day.

Blade410
Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2877
Does this product increase the amount of mean muggin you do?

Reply #3:

Reputation: +3038
it sure does! i was mean muggin babies,kittens and puppies.

Reply #4:

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 49
Reputation: +1326
Any reason why you dosed it 2 in the am and 2 in the evening? I took this before and just did them all at night. Not flaming just curious.
Good review though, and the maple sweat is what I remember most about this haha!

Reply #5:

Reputation: +3038
jpots i did it that way so the half life of the testofan which is the true test boost would stay in the system for a longer period. dosed all 4 in one shot your body will just use what it can and flush the rest out. think of it as a multi-v you take them all at one shot your pee is bright yellow and smells bad when i did a 4 in one shot my pee was maple syrup.

Reply #6:

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 49
Reputation: +1326
Little late on the response, haha but that makes sense. It just knocked me out cold when I took it. So when I read splitting it, I was like man he must have been tired. Haha but that makes perfect sense. Thanks

January 31, 2012

Reviews: 14

Age: 46

January 31, 2012
 This thing is all placebo did nothing, lot's of hype on the box and on the web, For me personally, My experience with this product, was nothing, no energy, super libido, nothing, bought 2 bottles as recommended, took recommended capsule serving, Seriously your better of having a lifesaver candy then this!! I would recommend this product to someone I dislike so he can waste his cash...Capsules smell like animal ***, that's all. No super lifts in gym, NADA all the way, Trash....for this kind of money, better off getting something like superdrol, which works.
    • Makes You Stink
    • Lack Of Results

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 10
    Reputation: +10
    this reads like a hate speech not a product review ... maybe we would take you seriously if you tried to be less angry and a bit more constructive!

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 14
    Reputation: +1
    Well Pawelmic, If you inerprate it as a hate speech, that is your issue, I speak straight and honest and I can tell you again the product did nothing, that is a fact, I would rank it up there with the LG products anyday. I do apologize if you find the review rather agressive and label it "angry". I stand 100% beside my review and have every right to slam this product as alot of the claims they make are totally bull, and I call it out as it is not fair for young guys to get fished in and buy this garbage. FWIW there is 0 proof from a medical perspective that it does aything more then just smell like a *** pot. Again sorry pal...but read between the lines

December 9, 2011

Reviews: 11

Age: 19

December 9, 2011
     One of the first testboosters I tried and actually noticed results! First things first, it is easy to get into routine on how to take this product, your usual night time shake or meal then simply wait a half hour or more if possible before taking, hop into bed and forget it! You will enjoy the benefits of the the proven ZMA factor so many other brands use in there products along with the other active ingredients. Within a week my weights started going up and along with a better quality calorie diet I began to put on weight and size.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Libido Boost
    • Feel Stronger
    • Complete Formula
      nmucha01

chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
      Reviews: 68
      Reputation: +2135
      you should get the ban hammer just to prevent more of this polluting, but if you are not a rep. Welcome to the site bro, we just find it kinda hard to have 3 supps of the same compnay 10/10 across the board from the same person. ... just saying.

Reply #3:

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 11
      Reputation: -17
      hey Guys, nice to come back on the site and see this ahha actually im in the middle of exams right now found a review site started off with a picture and figured id start off, I have probably 5000$ worth of online orders between fitnessone and bodybuilding.com figured maybe I can offer some expertise? maybe not though ?

December 8, 2011

pteixei2

Reviews: 4

December 8, 2011
       I LOVE this product!....

It has a full ZMA complex in it (Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamin B6)that helps with my sleep for better recovery from intense training.

Since I train at an elite level, this product is a big benefit for me. Often when dieting for competition, libido takes a hit. Enter TestFreak! It ensures my libido stays in high, while helping recovery and increasing my strength!....
      It has clinically proven dosages of all key ingredients, including a super high dose of the well-studied TESTOFEN. It even has an anti-estrogen complex to keep estrogen at bay and increase free testosterone in the body.......

Great product and easy to take (4 capsules before bedtime).
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Libido Boost
      • Feel Stronger
      • Complete Formula
        November 13, 2011

BoyNamedJ

Reviews: 3

Age: 34

November 13, 2011
         I used this product for the complete month following prescribed dosing method.
        Aside from a little bit of a spike in my libido, can't tell if this product did anything to be honest.
        For the cost ($50+) and the lack of results, I won't be purchasing it again.
        For the record, I work out 4xweek, on a 5x5 plan for maxx gains, and follow a meal plan
        built by a nutritionist to work with my 5x5 training. I eat clean and work out hard.
        I did not experience any BO issues, reflux or sleep issues.
        All in all I say save your money.
        Pros:
        Cons:
          • Lack Of Results
          October 5, 2011

BigBonz

Reviews: 3

Age: 42

October 5, 2011
           Just started taking this product two weeks ago. Some initial thoughts:

1. Dosing is easy.
          2. Sleeping is a mixed bag--I moved back to 3 pills and some trib to save money and sleep got better. Some nights was knocked out other nights--deep sleep for about 4 hours then up.
          3. This stuff smells like maple syrup and makes your sweat smell pretty nasty. No reflux or aftertaste--just the sweat smell.
          4. Libido boost was moderate.
          5. Acne increased on back and face. Boil type acne--the ones that hurt. Being 42, I haven't had those for quite awhile.
          6. Too early to tell on gains. Stacked with a bunch of other stuff but feeling strong.
          7. Mood was kind of irritable on the 4 pill dose-better when I back off to three.
          8. First couple days my testicles hurt a little and were slightly enlarged.

Will provide full report upon completion of bottle. Overall I like so far.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Libido Boost
          • Feel Stronger
          • Complete Formula
          • Makes You Stink
          • Can Cause Irritability

Joined: 8/2010
          Reviews: 10
          Reputation: +10
          I have also noticed that lowering the dose all the way to 1 pill made it work better ... with 4 pills I felt really dry and dehydrated, and also experienced a bit of a libido loss and felt kind of sick in my gut over all, almost as if the product was too strong? My guess is that there is too much of a AI action in it and not enough TEST boosting IMHO

Have you used Test Freak? Submit your own Review!