Phantom Phreak

By Phantom Labs
Phantom Phreak Phantom Labs
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 2 Reviews)

Ranks #34 of 56 (better than 40%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

hulkish1

I would not recommend this for a first time user

Welcome to my review of Phantom Labs phreak!
Welcome to my review of Phantom Labs phreak!
Background on ph/ds, I have used ph/ds for a while now and thought that I could spice things up a bit and try a harsh (stupid/irresponsible) compound like phreak. Other stacks used by me include Boladrol/lmg, cholodrol-50/decavol and I have run M-Drol solo and almost every Tokkyo Nutrition product (joke they suck).

Phreak is a mix compound it contains the ingredients from M-Drol (2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol). and hdrol (4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol). They are dosed like normal 50mg hdrol and 30mg M-Drol per serving of two caps. These are both solid gainers at least in my case. KEEP IN MIND I DON"¬ĚT RECOMMEND THIS TO BEGINNERS SINCE ITS SUPER HARSH. Lets get into this.

-----------------TASTE/CAP SIZE SMELL 6/10--------------------------------------------

There is no taste since it is a cap and it swallows rather easy since its not huge. That part is great, but the smell is potent to say the least. This, epi and oxanavar are the worst smelling compounds I have ever used.this is not going to affect the review since taste and smell are not crucial points for me.

----------------------EFFECTIVNESS 9.5/10--------------------------------------------

Here is where this compound shines boys and girls. I used this one stacked (I know how bad that is since I used it with oxanavar by kilo sports.) but my results are simply amazing!! I started out this journey at 210-208 with at least 18%bf and my current weight is 185 with 11.2% today. I have also noticed that the best way to run this is FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND DON'T STRAY FROM IT!! Now this is not a magical mystery you need to put in some serious work, this is only a supplement and diet and work will make the outcome. My schedule for the most part was 6 days a week for over a total of 12hrs a week of hard work. Expect massive gains well fat drops in week 2-3 roughly day16-21. that's when I started to notice a big time change in my physique. All my lifts went up my db shoulder presses went from 60-8 to 80-6.standing military press went from 135 to 170 with a 1rm of 195. bench went up from working reps and 1rm reps with 230 went from 6 to 12
1rm went from 265 to 315 with ease. I just felt beastly at all times.

--------------------------- CONTENT 10/10---------------------------------------------

what is there left to say about the content 30 mg (2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol) and 50mg(4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol). These two compounds IMO seem to yield the best dry gains(little to no water retention). 0 fillers just chemical compounds. Phantom Labs hit it out of the park with this, too bad it will be banned soon if not already since the two compounds are already banned.

-------------------------- SIDE EFFECTS 7.5/10---------------------------------------

Side effects on this compound especially stacked with another strong compound were pretty bad. Everyone that knows me knows I have knowledge in ph/ds and support supplements along with my PCT ability. I used Organ Shield and Cycle Assist fishoil,multi,red yeast rice, coq10, I also had some blood pressure and cholesterol controllers on hand. Even with taking the blood pressure my normal is 119/79 and on cycle it was 139/80 little high but not out of control before cycle I had amazing liver counts, enzymes and bilorubins(spelling) were perfect range .02 and 1.7 total. After cycle they are higher still not horrible but high .05 and total 2.2. alt,asp and alp before were all normal range and after slightly raised still not to worry. Mood swings like a pmsing teenage girl with zit before prom. Horrible everything made me want to kill something. Rage was insane to say the least. Would not recommend for a person with young kids,pets,wifes or stressful jobs.

-----------------------------PCT NEEDS 9/10---------------------------------------------

Do not take this lightly either I have stayed on all my on-cycle support and use two serms for this one. I'm currently running two test Booster(daa and testapro) Suppress-C, clomid 100/100/50/50 and torem 120 taper to 90/90/60/40 and I have yet to have any negative sides. PROPER PCT S CRUCIAL WITH MY STACK!!
---------------------VALUE, OVERALL 7/10--------------------------------------------

Even though this was a great cycle for me I have to say that the cost to run everything correctly was quiet expensive. Planning is key for this one don't just go out on a whim and buy a harsh cycle with out research and solid knowledge. Please do some work before getting this product.

----------------------Summary-----------------------------------

for a person like myself,virtus,freek,steelfan,bw or anybody else who has done some stacks or has an amazing knowledge of ph/ds this is one to try to get big. Again I would not recommend this for a first time user or even a somewhat experienced user this is to be used by well seasoned users only IMO

-k-

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Strengh
  • Makes You Feel Like A Monster In The Gym
  • Lethergic
  • Raised Blood Pressure

Virtus

Posted September 3, 2011
hey people this is how you write a review that will get you rep. good stuff.

yeah and dont try this until you have a bunch of cycles 4+ solidly under your belt and these compounds run solo first as well.

kris65

Posted September 3, 2011
REP+ Needless to say this was an excellent review Hulkish.

chefneilde

wow nice review
thanks
Reps to you

IamAlex

I love steroid

hulkish1

Posted September 3, 2011
i love steroids too haha!

thanks guys! i may follow up with the oxanavar one next

rob1880

overall i think this was a great run

this is my second prohormone ive taken which Halovar was my first
phreak consist of 15mg mdrol and 30 mg hdrol for every pill and ran this two...
this is my second prohormone ive taken which Halovar was my first
phreak consist of 15mg mdrol and 30 mg hdrol for every pill and ran this two pills
a day
support supplements were GNC Milk Thistle and hawthorn berry and AI Cycle Assist which i
pre loaded the Milk Thistle and berry two weeks

other supplements i took during the cycle was GNC Fish Oil, GNC multi, EAS whey , c4 pwo and mBCAA
and glucosamine(taurine on hand if needed)

my stats at the beginning were 168 pounds with 14% body fat 5'7"

diet was 180 grams of protein a day and all the complex carbs and good fats i can stuff down my face

during week one, i didnt have any side effects ,no change in sex Drive,but more of a want
to stay in the gym longer and hit the weights harder,i could actually feel stronger with
every rep,and got hungry alot more so drank alot of milk,but not much change in max strength

week two, started to get some acne on my face and lips and nose which ive heard is common
with mdrol,but strength has went up alot and have gained 3 pounds but pants still stayed
the same so not to much fat gain ,mostly muscle

week three, was a confusing week cause i got allergies and a was feeling like crap
half the week but forced my self into the gym and took two days off and hit it again.
after two days off ,the second day back into the gym i started feeling lethergic and
lazy as hell unless i was working out and also having headaches,
now im not sure if it was from the pro hormone or still sick cause i was also feeling
body chills at night and bad headaches and when i went to bed the next day felt better.
even though still felt lethergic and headaches so could be a combo of both, plus still
have some acne, started supplementing DHEA for lethergic just in case

week four my strengh had really seen a change
before i started working out my lifts were
dead lift/ 275 1 rep

deadlift/ 315 one rep, 275 3 reps
Hammer Strength leg press/ 410 five reps
bench press/ 255 for one rep
military press/155 for four reps
(these are the exercises i was mostly keeping track of,strength wise)

side effect during my fourth week hhmm,well some acne, headaches,sometimes bad mabe from higher blood pressure
getting more frusterated, big strength gains,
lethergic some, more emotional for some dame reason,
i was calling some of my girl friends and actually talking about
cuddling and wanting a relationship,and at work i would snap a little more at people but
who gives a crap about all that ,my bench went from 230 for 1 rep to 155 for 1 rep:)
think im going to add that my sex Drive was not as strong like it was three weeks before but thats a side i guess that can come with that

my weight went from 168 to 178 so ive gained about ten pounds but some fat but my waist has not changed people at my gym and at work all said that i have gotten bigger plus in my shoulders,one guy even asked what gear you using lol i said no gear just a ph

recovery during the whole month was outstanding,i worked out six days a week and
only was sore for one day when i worked a certain muscle,just never felt overtrained at all

PCT will be toremifien citrate, DAA powder by SNS ,one bottle of Recycle ,kre-alkalyn
milk thistle,hawthorn berry and multi and Fish Oil and jack 3d
im in my second week of PCT right now and everything is back to normal,sex Drive seems more higher then usual,could be from the daa powder plus the Recycle ,like i feel like im going to bust the moment i just get into it ha,that could also be from the jack

overall i think this was a great run and hope i keep all my strength gains and/or keep
gaining in strength, sure there was some side effects with the headaches being the worst
but id take excendrine for that and it helped alot
im sure if i doubled the dose of Cycle Assist it would of helped but im cheap lol
lesson well learned though
i will rate this product a nine,would rate it a ten but there are some sides so somebody
needs to know what they are doing before they go starting a cycle
plus i probably should have not used a ph and a pwo together for blood pressure issues but i will know better next time

price/got this on lockoutsupps for only 25 dollars which to me was a great deal

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Strengh
  • Makes You Feel Like A Monster In The Gym
  • Raised Blood Pressure
  • Headaches
  • Libido Issues

Posted April 21, 2011
forgot to add that in my first week my leg press was 270 for six reps,which aint alot i know

adam777

Posted April 21, 2011
Too bad your bench went from 230 to 155lb jk. Good review. How is the torem going?

Posted April 21, 2011
yea my bench has always not went up fast lol im happy i can do 225 for six reps now and max with 270 pounds with a spotter now
but the torem going good i suppose,i havent been able to tell much difference in taking it,but my strength gains have still been going up and have not lost no size so far,libido is fine,ive been running it at
week 1: 120 mg
week 2: 60 mg
week 3 60 mg
week four ill probably do only 30 since i only have one vile left

*** i just noticed i messed up on the 230 to 155,meaning 255 lol

adam777

Posted April 21, 2011
lol yeah that's what I was talking about. I'm glad things are going good. Keep gaining and keep up the hard work.