Erase

By PES
Erase PES
7.2/10
(Weighted average based on 22 Reviews)

Erase ranks #2 of 3 in (Growth Enhancers > Aromatase Inhibitors) and is rated better than 50% of all products in this category.

Usage Question:

Is it ok to take Erase with food or right after you eat?

I might be overthinking this, but I usually always take it on an empty stomach and I feel it in 15 min I get little more vascular and muscles get slightly harder. Just wanted some feedback from guys who have used Erase.

ironajax

Posted March 12, 2013
*shrug* when i ran it, i took it with food sometimes and got killer results. Even if it does effect absorption, I wouldn't sweat it too much.

kris65

Posted March 13, 2013
I dont think it will matter much. If your extra paranoid take an hour or so after/before you eat.

Manimal

Should be no problem.

I saw a few theories around stating that taking this (or any AI) with fats may aide absorption since estrogen binds to fat. Can't confirm that though.

Sounds kinda "bro" to me but i'm open for discussion.

Posted March 13, 2013
Thanks guys, guess I was being paranoid. Interesting theory Manimal, always looking to learn.

Jpotter21

Posted March 13, 2013
I always took mine with breakfast/dinner and never had an issue, but I also took it with no food and same thing. I dont think it particularly matters. The fat thing I find extremely interesting.

Posted March 13, 2013
You can take with or without food