PES Erase Pro

Erase Pro PES
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (25 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
LGI SecretABridge Reviews
SecretABridge (1 Review)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR Reviews
Testogen XR (31 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Cellucor P6 Extreme Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Best addition to maximize my Erase Pro?
I just started a run of Erase Pro and so far it's working good but I want t...

PES Erase vs. PES Erase Pro...worth it?
I'm about 3 months away from my first contest and it's usually about t...

New PES Erase Pro ingredients revealed!!
http://pescience.com/erase-pro.html/ http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplm...

PES to release a new formula of Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite in Jan. 2014
Was just on their site with the Amino IV deal, debating on getting a few tubs, a...

PES Erase Pro (cyber monday only)
GNC has PES erase pro buy two get one free plus 40% off. three bottles for under...

Buy 1 Get 1 Free PES Erase Pro!! ($51 for 2!!) shipped free!
http://www.healthdesigns.com/pes-erase-pro-30-capsules  Add 1 to cart and f...

Question about current stack. D-Pol, Erase Pro, Kre-All.
Hello SR, I am new to the site here and was just wondering how do I know which s...

PES Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro Stack Review
Hello everyone! In this post I will be reviewing ABE and EP stacked together for...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Erase Pro Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Erase Pro Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Leaner Hardning Effect (22)
  • Strength Gains (18)
  • Improved Body Composition (17)
  • Reduces Water Weight (16)
  • Drying Out Joints (19)
  • Price (15)
  • Affordability (3)
  • Value (3)
July 2, 2012

Age: 22

July 2, 2012
 I am going to state this up front. I really enjoy PES products and had great success with both original erase, and shift. I wrote two reviews on both so I am in no way biased towards PES in any way shape or form. But I have to admit, I was really let down by Erase Pro over the course of literally the past 3 to 4 days. Had I written this review on Thursday or Friday of last week my initial score would have been much higher. But I'm glad I waited it out. On to the review.

So Erase Pro is the updated version if you will of the original erase. Erase Pro is touted as a Hardcore Hormone Modulator. Erase Pro is great on paper because it effects so many different aspects, all of which are key aspects for Bodybuilders/Lifters alike. So as far as the ingredients are concerned we have, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Which is what is found in the original Erase. This is a Metabolite of 7 Keto DHEA. Androsta is a naturally occurring inhibitor of armatase. Which is the enzyme that converts test to estrogen. The second ingredient, which is a new feature in Erase Pro is Boerhaavia diffusa extract.B Diffusa has several different properties to it. First of which is acting some what similar to a serm. Basically it mimics the capabilities of mimicing estro and test binding receptors. I wont go into super amounts of detail only because I don't want to sound foolish. Another quality of this extract is cortisol lowering. Cortisol is an extremely catabolic hormone to any lifter while training. Ideally we want to lower cortisol as much as possible because it really can effect your training and gains big time. Another cool thing about this extract is it helps to destroy troubled fat deposits typically associated with higher estrogen amounts. Specifically located in the midsection and chest. The last and final ingredient in Erase Pro is Euonymus Alatus Extract. From what I understand this to has to deal with helping to get rid of fat in those unwanted places.

Dosing- 10/10- I actually really liked the dosing aspect of Erase Pro. The one pill made for a very easy dosing protocol. I also think the one pill dosing helped with some of the effects of Erase Pro to really stand out. Which I will get to more in the effectiveness. I usually took my dose right when I got up.

Effectiveness-7/10- So I ran this product for a total of 8 weeks straight with no time off in between. Basically two bottles back to back for a full 60 days. For that reason I will break it up into weeks 1-4 and weeks 4-8.

Weeks 1-4- One of the first things I noticed was how quickly Erase Pro started working. I mentioned earlier that I had used the Original Erase and even with that I didn't really notice anything until the end of the second week. So some of things I started to notice within the first week were joint pain, acne, and a slight leaning effect in my chest. All of which were good signs to me. It actually totally took me off guard. I knew these were all signs from EP because Compound 20 doesn't kick in until week 3 or 4. Also I was running a clean diet and eating nothing greasy. So I know I wasn't breaking out from that, but from Erase Pro. In my book thats actually pretty good. Most test boosting products you won't see results like that until the 2nd or 3rd week. So EP definitely works pretty quick which is a major pro in my book.I also began to notice a lot more of a full feeling, and a denser look. Vascularity was up almost immediately for me. I had what looked like spider webs running up my legs during squats. It was pretty cool. This effect continued through out the first 4 weeks. I saw moderate strength gains and leaned out decently in my chest area.

Weeks 4-8- So this is where things upset me a little bit. Weeks 4-8 were pretty much the same as the top, with the exception of the leaning properties faded out a little. I was making great gains in my lifts and things like libido, acne, joint pain, vascularity were all up. This continued all the way down to my very last pill. So what happened? I woke up two days after finishing this, and looked A LOT leaner. My midsection had leaned out considerably along with my back, chest, shoulders, legs and arms. Which tells me one thing, apparently I was holding a lot more water than what I thought. I was extremely disappointed. And honestly quite baffled. Baffled because upon running the original Erase I never had this issue. Disappointed because I really thought I had made some decent progress, but after stopping this my body told me other wise. I'll put it to you this way. I have a black dress shirt that I've worn for a while. Me and a buddy of mine hung out this weekend, and he told me wow dude it looks like you need a new shirt. I wear this shirt on a pretty frequent basis, and it was definitely bigger than what it was a week ago. Call me crazy or say that I making stuff up but I have no idea what to make of that. Needless to say after the past 3/4 days Erase pro really turned me off. I have no idea whatsoever what happened. It honestly has me totally baffled.

Value- 5/10- Plain and simple. I think the value is not great. $55 a bottle for the poo I experienced just doesn't cut it. I paid $110 bucks for a leaning product that actually made me hold a ton of water. Not impressed their. Your looking at a $1.83 a day for this which is pretty pricy.

Sides-8/10(higher being worse)- The joint pain on Erase Pro was killer. I think the one a day dosing really put a hurting on my joints. But I also have a lot of injuries too so this is probably why the joint pain was so high for me. I also noticed some of my hair thinning. Not 100 percent sure if it was due to EP but I have a feeling it was. Not a huge deal but something to note.

Overall-6/10- Like I said guys, I really hate doing this to PES. If I had written this review on Thursday I would have easily given it an 8, but I didn't realize how much water retention it was causing. I'm still continuing to lean out more every day after stopping it. I'm seriously stumped as to what happened, especially since I had such great success with the original. Needless to say this may be my last run of a AI until if I decide to cross over to the dark side. But for now running another AI is out of the picture. Hopefully you find this review honest and helpful. Have a good one SR.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains

Reputation: +18
I appreciate the honest review, however I dont understand many things.

You noticed significant leaning, yet you were retaining water and had no idea until you stopped? After you lost said water, wouldnt you actually appear even LEANER? Libido was up, you had strength gains, vascularity, etc, yet the slight amount of water retention completely put you off?

Reputation: +1326
If it was honestly a slight amount of water retention, it probably wouldn't put me off. But it wasn't by any means slight. I'm talking as I write this every day I'm continuing to look leaner and leaner. I'm not loosing any weight but the mirror is showing something different. It has to be Erase Pro bud. I don't want to pay $110 for something that is going to make me hold a ton of water. If I ever decided to go into a competition, why on earth would I want a supplement that makes me hold water? I don't want to pay money for something that is supposed to lean me out than after taking it I realize it actually didn't lean me out near as much as I thought. That seems kind of pointless.

And yes initially I noticed leaning with EP. But other users have noted water retention as well and after stopping the product the water retention goes away. Again I'm not at all bashing you or any of your products.

Reputation: +18
I understand, I'm not trying to hate on you, simply understand your results.

I apologize in regards to the water retention, its never effected me or anyone I know in such a manner. It could partly be due to a sensitivity in cortison/cortisol alterations, which can manifest in water retention, although its most commonly seen with prescription strength corticosteroids.

What i wonder, is if you continue to lose water, yet weight remain the same, what exactly is happening? Certainly it couldnt be replaced by an equal amount of fat/muscle weight after disappearing. Who knows.

Reputation: +1326
No need for an apology man. I totally get where your coming from. It's your product and your just trying to figure out what's up. But I'm also in the same boat as you. I don't know what happened or how. I would expect a weight loss too but I'm staying around where I've been the whole 8 weeks. I gave it a 7 because I feel at this point its fair. In all honesty could be another contributing factor but it did happen after using EP. so that's why I drew the conclusion I did. Do you think it could have anything to do with me previously being overweight? I know generally endos Tend to carry more estrogen in regards to fat deposits. But still what gets me is I had the test boosting aspects kick in along with sore joints. I really don't know man. I'd probably use it again for straight test boosting but Anabeta may prove a little better.

realdeal
realdeal

Joined: 1/2014
Reputation: 0
This must be a joke, man your 22 years old an expert reviewer and taking a test booster.Your doing more harm than good to yourself, someone 30 years old and up should be taking this not some young kid it makes no since that your an expert.

Reputation: +1326
Sorry to rustle your Jimmies brother. I guess the site should make 39 year olds who recently joined the site with a pic of cartman an expert reviewer. I'll be sure

Reputation: +1326
To forward this to the powers at be. Thanks for the'suggestion homey.

lava135
lava135

Reviews: 82
Reputation: +3578
I'm like 70 - I should be on this.... lulz.

Reply #9:
Rammpage
Rammpage

Joined: 10/2011
Reviews: 3
Reputation: +19
bro... how is joint pain and acne a good thing?

May 2, 2012

Reinger

Reviews: 42

Age: 32

May 2, 2012
 I would like to begin this review by thanking Kevinhy and PES for allowing me to log and review Erase Pro on their behalf. It was a product that had sparked my interest since its inception as Erase, and the oppoutunity to do so did not dissapoint.

Overview: Concept is simple, yet the process, not so much. Erase Pro offers a profile which inhibits aromotase therefore inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, in turn also increasing testosterone levels simultaniously. Erase Pro takes original Ersae a step further by adding a compound to inhibits estrogen from binding to its receptor rendering the receptor inactive. This triggers the mind and body to thinking that it must produce more Estrogen by making more testosterone. The ability to do so makes Ease Pro a solid option for stacking with any test boosters or even a great addition to a solid PCT. Cortisol, "the muscle destroyer" will also be lowered during a cycle, allowing you to keep the muscle you have obtained through harsh workouts and the stress of everyday life.

Profile as is: Boerhaavia diffusia extract, euonymus alatus extract, Androsta 3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Dosing: 10. It doesn't get much easier than Erase Pro. One pill, first meal of the day, all supplelemnts should be so convienient. there is no taste although if you allow the pill to sit too long you will get an unpleasant suprise. It can be ran for 4-8 weeks, with a four week break. I suggest 8 weeks for any test boosting agent unless otherwise stated.

Effectiveness: 8. This product does what it is intended to do. All the scientific information given prior leads to the intended effects. Rasing testosterone levels and greatly reducing Estrogen levels not only allows you to utilize test in the weight room, but leaves your body tighter, leaner, dryer, and harder. All results which I felt throughout the weeks, each becomming more pronounced. My skin felt tighter, allowing for more defenition and vascualrity. After intense cardio and especially a long afternoon hockey practice, my entire body tightened up in a way I haven't noticed for quite some time.

Sides: Very little. I loaded up on fish oil for a precaution, and supplemented with joint support. I felt some discomfort twords the end, mostly in my AC where I had a pre-exisiting injury. Other than that, not much to speak of and certainly not enough to hinder workouts.

Value: 6. The general concensus of this product, it works, but it is very costly. If the price were to come down, or a 8 week supply was to be made available for slighly less, the increase in value would surely rise. But at the moment, $55 for a one month supply is steep.

Overall: 7. A solid product, simply not a great value. It works, undeniably, and the potential for this product is amazing. It can be stacked with almost any other supplement. DAA and other Testboosting supplements will work synergestically, and you will reap the rewards from both twice fold. I was lucky enough to run this with Endusurge from BPS at the same time. The two were very complintary. The results were great. I lift four days a week, and skate as much as possible. Caloric intake ranged from 3500-4200, mostly inside of my macros. I started the cycle at 197 and weighed in at 194 today. Noticeably leaner, yet just as strong and even felt bigger in my larger muscle groups. It is definitly worth a try, simply look for deals or coupons or a granted logging oppourtunity and you wont be dissapointed.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Price
  • Drying Out Joints
Abandoned
Abandoned

Reviews: 38
Reputation: +187
Very nice review

RaleighReps
RaleighReps

Reputation: +167
Honest and thorough as always.

Go Flyers!

April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012
 Big thanks to the PES board reps, specifically Kevinhy. Receiving product free of charge is always bomb, & without the reps here I’d be dead broke lol.

I’ve been eyeing the original Erase for awhile, waiting for a cut or something to throw it in. However, plans change & life happens so those never materialized to anything at all. So naturally when Erase Pro was being offered, I jumped as quickly as I could and lucked out.

Overall I can say with confidence Erase Pro works, even though it didn’t work as well as it could for my application of it. It is definitely something worth looking into, but I feel its uses may be somewhat limited judging from my experiences with Erase Pro vs. others’.

PROFILE: ?
I won’t try to rate the effectiveness of the ingredients in the profile, since this is the first product of its kind I have taken. That being said, I have noting to compare it too. Somewhere down the road I may, but as of now I don’t.

EFFECTIVENESS: B
I used Erase Pro stacked with various pre workouts, Betagen towards the end, & Modern BCAA. Only constant was Modern BCAA and various vitamins, and a steady supply of pre workouts (Muscle Marinade & Super Size). My workout routine followed the 5/3/1 routine for the most part, since I also follow the Finnish Deadlift Program: so in the end, a powerlfitng routine. I lift 4 days per week, cardio at the very least once per week (as many as 5 days per week), & generally rest every other day or every 2 days.

Now that that’s outta the way…Erase Pro works. I took 1 pill with breakfast generally, first thing in the morning. After the first week to 2 weeks I started to notice a slight increase in vascularity & some extra definition. I’m not very “cut” to start, so any extra muscle definition gets noticed rather quickly. It wasn’t anything major, but it was definitely noticeable. I noticed the definition along my back mostly, which is awesome since I’m borderline obsessed with a bigger/better back. The vascularity increases were in my arms mostly, all up & down the arms. I feel like if I were cutting in any way, these effects of Erase Pro would’ve been much better. I remained at maintenance(ish) calories throughout, so I wasn’t expecting much in terms of visible effects. If I had committed to a cut of any sort, I’m almost 1005 confident the results would’ve have been much better.

One thing I did not expect was strength gains. I made some rather notable gains in most lifts, especially my overhead press. The bigger culprit is the fact that I am finally training my overhead press on a regular basis, but it would seem I set PRs weekly.

I also experience some increase in libido, something I really wasn’t expecting. It was definitely welcome though. Getting “ready” was rather easy…I’ll leave it at that.

Sides weren’t bad, just the joint discomfort. I feel that this greatly dependant upon one’s health history. I’ve got a somewhat lengthy injury report, including a handful of shoulder dislocations, some slight knee hyperextensions, possible broken bones, and a rolled ankle. My left arm gave me the most trouble, as that’s where all my shoulder dislocations took place including wear & tear from 10yrs of Martial Arts. It got to the point where I couldn’t do heavy squats without wrapping my wrists tight. But again, I feel the discomfort was compounded by my own personal medical history. So, the healthier you are to start, the less discomfort you’ll have. To combat this, I just doubled my omega oil intake & it became tolerable.

VALUE: C
Erase Pro seems to take a step back here, with its overall value. At three different online retailers Erase Pro is priced at $55.99, with a $.4 difference at Lockout. I understand PES’ point, in that some of the ingredients are difficult to come by, but it still doesn’t take away from the fact the price is rather steep. Also, given that it would seem Erase Pro is limited in its usefulness to cut cycles. While I still got desirable results from Erase Pro, it wasn’t enough to justify the some $55 price tag. If I had been cutting, my opinion here might be different.

OVERALL: B
I still feel Erase Pro is a good product, with the potential to be a great product. Is it something I would recommend? Yes and no. like I’ve stated a couple times already, for a cut this would be a very good addition to any stack. Beyond that, I’m not sure. So for recommendation it gets a “maybe”, but a very favorable maybe.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Value
  • Limited Applications

Reputation: +1570
Nice review Cole.

Question: who's are those in your profile pic?

Lais DeLeon

Joined: 6/2011
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +106
nice review.

so by taking erase i will grow large plump breasts??

^ given you hit chest 21x per week

Joined: 6/2011
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +106
21x here i come! once those pups pop out i dont think ill leave the house again.

Joined: 5/2012
Reputation: 0
is erase pro considered a Serm?

^ NO, it is not a SERM

TigerJT
TigerJT

Reviews: 8
Reputation: +181
Nice boob's...I mean Review. No but really nice boobs! May need this in a while for a cut.

April 12, 2012

April 12, 2012
 I would like to thank Kevinhy and PES for offering me the opportunity to log and review Erase Pro. I have not promised a positive review in return for this product, but an honest one. PES may or may not like what I have to say, but imo I train hard, I eat smart, and dang it if I'm going to buy a product that helps me along the way it had better work. Alright, enough said, lets get on track.

Ingredient Profile:
1 Cap per serving
30 servings
1 serving per day

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg

Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500mg -
- Boerhaavia diffusa root extract - -
- Euonymus alatus root extract

I'm not going to rank the profile, just talk about it a little.

Androsta: Basically the shared ingredient with original erase stays the same. The only difference is, instead of getting it in 3 little white pills per day, you get it in one bigger blue pill a day. Score one for convenience right off the bat.

Boerhaavia Diffusa: This is a very interesting ingredient. I gleaned the following from the interwebs.
Boerhaavia helps in maintaining efficient kidney functions.
Boerhaavia helps in toning of Urinary Tract and maintains health of the urinary tract.
Boerhaavia promotes liver health.
Boerhaavia support lung function and respiratory health.
Boerhaavia supports the body's natural ability to expel fluids and prevents water retention.
Boerhaavia helps in weight loss.

I could not find anything directly relating to the binding of receptors that PES claimes causes an increase in testosterone production, but the fact that it helps expel
fluids and helps in weight loss explains some of the differences between erase and erase pro. By the way, I found the extract online 7 bucks for a 30 day supply, just an FYI.

Euonymus alatus: This is an interesting, but not well-researched herbal compound that has not been very well tested in the medical field, but the claims PES makes seem to hold water. This is touted as a SERM type compound. Euonymus Alatus extract appears to be effective in inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which is one of the claims made by PES.

Here also is a link to some discussion about the new ingredients:

-------------Effectiveness(8.5/10)-----------

When comparing the original erase's effectiveness with Erase Pro, if erase is a 7, then erase pro would be about an 8.5.
I saw a noticable difference between the drying and leaning effects of erase as compared with erase pro. With that being said, they were not astoundingly drastic.
When I took Erase Pro, I felt dryer than I have for quite a while. Water retention was way down, my stomach felt leaner and more solid, and my non-existant veins popped more in my forearms and shoulders. I also felt that my libido had increased a little bit and also strength gains, while not astounding were apparent and consistant. Being about a week off of Erase Pro, I can say that I look like I am holding a little more water, which is disappointing, but it also shows the effectiveness of the new ingredients.

-----------------Value(5/10)-----------------

Ok. This is the point and time where I disagree with PES greatly on their new product. Maybe its just the newer generation of supplements, but stuff like this and Compound 20 are decent products, but to
charge AT LEAST $50 bucks a bottle for this and in my eyes that's ridiculous. It's a 30 day supply, making each PILL cost $1.66. I personally would be willing to pay $35-$40 bucks a bottle for this. Up to maybe 10 bucks
more than the original erase, but honestly there is not a degree of seperation in my mind that justifies almost doubling the price between the two. I'm really glad I got this bottle for free because I really wanted
to see for myself how effective this product is, but the price tag is a huge deterrant for me. With that being said, PES is offering a special price for Erase Pro and Anabeta combo on facebook and through their insider email on Monday 04/16/2012, so if it is a good deal jump on it!

------------Dosing/Convenience(10/10)--------

Erase Pro took erase from 3 small pills spaced out throughout the day, to one moderately sized pill a day. The dosing is the best amoung any supplement I have tried, you only have to take it once a day and it's
not a horse pill.

---------------Sides(2/10)------------------

Lower score is better. I experienced slight aching joints toward the end of the bottle, but for the most part I did not experience any negative joint effects. I also had some oily skin and a little acne, which I am prone to, but not on a regular basis, I feel like the erase increased it a little bit. Other than that, this is relatively side-effect free.

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

I really don't see any other options when giving a final grade for this product. Does it work? Yes. Is it better than the original? Yes. Is it worth the price difference from the original? Not to me. Will I buy this product? Not unless I can get it for about 20% cheaper than it is being offered for now. I was torn for a minute to give this a "thumbs up" or "you decide" and I think Ill go with "you decide". I like this product, but whether its worth it to you or not is your decision. Just remember when you go shopping for this, do I want Erase Pro or a 4 lb tub of Hydrobuilder? Or two tubs of Jacked? Or 6-8 weeks of a test booster? OR freakin 20mL of TEST?!? (I know a guy that tried it once a long time ago). Anyway, I'm raving now. It's good stuff, but its damn expensive. You got da money, you got yourself some Erase Pro.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Affordability
  • Price
hulkish1
hulkish1

Joined: 8/2011
Reviews: 63
Reputation: +3047
solid review. i would like to try this first to see if i would buy it for the 50.00 price tag

Reputation: +18
Thanks for the honest review Flash, it is much appreciated.

To touch on B. Diffusa, a link to the study on its effect on the estrogen receptor is here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19723573

Cost is high because we use a special extract of each ingredient thats both difficult to source and is pricey from our sources. A lot of guys have great results (better than original Erase) from dosing once every other day, so thats another thing to keep in mind on pricing issues.

All in all this is a solid review, and im glad we chose you as one of the people to log/review it.

Reputation: +3345
Not a problem bro! That's interesting, I saw someone mention eod dosing. Do these compounds have a half-life so to speak?

Lonewolf4523
Lonewolf4523

Reputation: +4
Great review. Seems expensive,I honestly have a feeling the price will come down over time though.

Joined: 7/2010
Reviews: 46
Reputation: +2497
While I love the original Erase, I'm not willing to pay double to price for Erase Pro, your results were exactly as I expected, thank you for the honesty, I'll stick with the original Erase

iSamurai
iSamurai

Reviews: 12
Reputation: +809
Any insight about taking it every other day? One of my buddies are currently doing it this way because he said he was getting a lot of joint pain using it every day. Just wondering if the effect of Erase Pro would be the same if you did take it every other day

Reputation: +3345
Kevinhy says it works eod, but unless there is big diminishing return on taking it everyday, I don't see how taking half as much can yield the same results as taking the whole recommended dose.

Reputation: +18
Half life isnt really an issue with the product, the only ingredient that would pose an issue would be the AI.

The AI in Erase Pro (and Erase) is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning the body must undergo new enzyme synthesis before estrogen creation can resume. This is a slightly timely process, so taking EOD is perfectly fine.

Results from EOD dosing are extremely user dependent. Some guys might experience significant joint pain at standard dosing, in which case training and performance decreases. By switching to EOD they may have BETTER results because they'll be less susceptible to side effects while still gaining the benefit of hormonal modulation.

Other guys with higher E levels would of course experience lessened results from dosing EOD.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +1326
Thanks Flash For this Review. I'll be running 2 bottles for 8 weeks starting in may. Definatly gave me some insight!

Reply #10:

Joined: 7/2010
Reviews: 46
Reputation: +2497
Based on the original Erase, all it took for me was a good fish oil & the joint pain disappeared

Reply #11:

Reputation: +1570
Hey Flash, Petey told me he was going to start deleting/blocking your ability to do reviews because he is worried that his #1 position is being threatened.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +3345
Haha. It's not really my plan to dethrone petey. All he has to do is say the word "review" and he would get 50 reps. Dude is a fountain of knowledge and so are you v.

Reply #13:

Joined: 5/2012
Reputation: 0
can this product be used in replacement of a serm.?.

Reply #14:

Reputation: +3345
No. Absolutely not. It is said to have serm-like properties, but it is in no way a viable replacement for a serm.

Reply #15:
jkbyblwngknl
jkbyblwngknl

Reviews: 1
Reputation: +1
Just to chime in on the EOD topic for Erase Pro: I'm assuming that even if you go to EOD you shouldn't be running E-Pro more than 2 months at a time.

I just went from EOD to ED ( I wanted to get used to this supp gradually. So far Ed is working like a charm. I can't believe how low my stress level is. I think I've had adrenal fatigue from tons of coffee and job stress. I'm able to relax better than I have in years. Oddly, I don't even want coffee in the morning anymore, just stick to some green tea. That alone is paying this Erase Pro run ( 2nd week here - I'll write a review when I'm finished.

QUOTE ABOUT EOD USE FROM Kevinhy
"By switching to EOD they may have BETTER results because they'll be less susceptible to side effects while still gaining the benefit of hormonal modulation."

November 10, 2013

Reviews: 21

November 10, 2013
Erasing the Plateaus

I have always loved products by PES, and Erase Pro lives up to my expectations as well. A lot of other reviews go into the exact details of what Erase Pro does, so I’m not going to get into a drastic amount of detail. Bottom line it is one of the best Aromatase Inhibitors (A.I.) I've seen and read about (that’s not a prescription) but with its added cortisol control, one can see a leaning effect from both lowered estrogen and lowered cortisol. Plus with me being in my twenties, my testosterone is already around the natural peak so this can help my body in turn utilize more that’s not being converted into estrogen. Let’s just jump into the review.
Profile/Dosage- 8 and 10 out of 10.
The profile gets an 8 because it’s simple and effective: Boerhaavia diffusia extract, euonymus alatus extract, Androsta 3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Three ingredients, and from my experience very effective.
The dosage is just once in the morning and you’re good. It’s a small pill so it really can't get any easier than that.

Effectiveness- 9
This product really jumped out around week 2. One major indicator was I was “ready” to go like all day, every day. This was a huge indicator that my estrogen was being pushed down and test was soaring. It really shined in the weight room which is where we would want it anyways. I raised most of my lifts, with my back being the most pronounced. I was working out back twice a week to raise it since I've been trying to ad thickness my whole life, so I believe Erase Pro helped me hit this somewhat. I bumped up my bent over rows from 280 to 315 on a 10 set and I've kept my gains since I've ended my cycle. I also breached the 500lb mark on barbell shrugs for a 10 set. I could have easily added more weight but I don’t want to turn into another guy racking up 6 or 7 plates per side and only moving my shoulders 2 inches. Another nice thing that I noticed (more so than when I ran AD-3 PCT) was that my vascularity throughout the day was crazy. Naturally, I’m not an extremely veiny person when I’m not working out but Erase Pro gave me those interstate highway veins, which I can also credit partially to my dieting because I dropped about 3% (from 13% to 10% measured by body calipers) of my body fat and gained more abdominal definition. Now, I did notice that my muscles did get more pumped up naturally, but idk if this could be credited to Erase Pro or just the fact that I was leaner and maybe I just looked more pumped up. I thought it was something worth noting none the less.

Sides- 6
I experienced severely dry joints the first time around and the harshest was in my elbows. I wasn't taking anything other than fish oil the first time around, so with my second bottle that I ran a couple months after I stacked on animal flex packs and 2 pills of GNC triple strength fish oils (1800mg of EPA and DHA) and I noticed there was no more joint pain the second go round.

Value- 7
I've seen this range from $40-$60 with the latter being extreme. Personally, I get a great discount on this because I’m employed by the “three letter demon” that garnishes a lot of hate from members, but you can always find a $10 off $20 discount coupon and pick this up for a very reasonable price.

Overall- 8
Bottom line, I felt this was a beneficial experience for me and I rank this higher than AD-3. I recently jumped on the TX-3 and Cycle Armor stack and I’m looking forward to that to give some comparison between the three products. I loved the strength gains and the “alpha male” boost it can give mentally in the gym, but I would NEVER run this without a stacked joint plan. But that’s just me because I know I’m more prone to joint issues regardless. Thanks for reading, stay classy SR.
-Loco

Pros:
Cons:
  • Improved Body Composition
July 5, 2013

Alright Lads & Ladies,

My 3rd review and apologies for not submitting more but more will be following:

Environment/Taking Time/Dosing:
Cutting & Leaning - Clean Diet
4xTubs Erase Pro - 20 Week course with a 4 week break in the middle - 1 cap per day in the morning with breakfast and of course a shake.

Ingredient Profile:
If im honest im not a doctor or a drug baron but what i can see from some studies it looks like a good profile:

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg - an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase.
- Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500mg - -
Boerhaavia diffusa root extract - has diuretic properties
Euonymus alatus root extract - aromatase inhibitor

Taste:
really isn't anything to taste

Effectiveness: Strength was maintained throughout no +/-
1-2 weeks - reduction in water retention/increased libido
3-4 weeks - fat reduction lower abdomen/ upper body vascularity
5-6 weeks - further reduction in body fat/ muscle hardness
7-8 weeks - Libido started to taper off/consistant vascularity
9-12 weeks - break - no ill effects some water retention about the 3 week off and muscle hardness started to soften. 4th week libido fully back :D
13-14 weeks - again reduction in water retention/seem to responded quicker on second course
15-16 weeks- libido was up again/muscle hardness/vascularity more pronounced
17-18 weeks - libido was starting to level out/ body fat reduction all over upper body
19-20 weeks - libido starting to drop, slight water retention was coming back, muscle hardness was extreme after work out and vascularity was extreme.

Side Effects:
Joint pain throughout only really started to hit me on weeks 3-4 and 19-20 weeks. was killer in those weeks and i was taking joint support to counter 19-20 was far more painful but that could be because my body never fully recovered from the initial first course.

Value:
this is where it isnt good its quite an expensive product but in my mind worth it :P

Overall:
Overall a good product - even on days i didnt train i had vascularity which was great and hardness all over.

I seemed to drop quite a bit of water quite quickly, gained great muscle hardness all over my body, had increase in vascularity in my Chest viens popping out from shoulders and chest from workout.

I was loosing fat with more ease around the problem areas such lower abdomen.
My body looked more ripped and my muscles had much more detail after the entire course.

So a solid thumbs up from me and i would recommend it :D

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Ph Like Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Affordability
  • Value
July 4, 2013

Reviews: 22

Age: 27

July 4, 2013
Very Strong AI, shred water and great vascularity!

Finally i've done a full run of Erase Pro , after a first failed attempt to run a cycle of this.

I was looking for a great AI to run along with my cutting cycle (alpha T2,Anabeta Elite, Green Tea Extract, caffeine, real bio green tea, low carb diet ).
main purpose to reduce water /bloat, keep my strenght and aid fat loos in trouble areas ( lower belly and chest ).
I've used several times topical formestane, so i wanted give my body a change and not to adapt too much to formestane (studies states it looses is effectivness over time)

Quick intro : 2 months ago i've tried to start the product and got terrible joint pain that i was not able to get under control, even with proper joint supps.... and stopped after 4 days.
Begin of June i've decided to give another chance to Erase Pro, since it's bit pricey and would be shame to throw it in the trash !
Second run of it was a success, and i dont know why, the strong sides were minimized.

Ingredient profile 9/10
I will keep it short in this section, you'll find plenty of info on the net and i dont like copy paste
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75 mg
Strong dose of a proven AI, an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase.
500 mg
Boerhaavia diffusa (root) Extract
SERM like propriety, not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. Fooling our body to produce more testosterone.
Euonymus alatus (bark) Extract
This extract theoretically reduces estrogen in specific target cells.

Overall great profile and as advertised good "anti gyno assurance"

Dosing /value 7/10 :
Very simple, 1 cap a day.
This can be less convinient then the original Erase, since you cant split the dose and need to take 1 full dose of 75 mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.
On the other hand you can simply dose it every 2 or 3 days if you experience side effects such as joint pain.
This quite expensive , i bought it for 45 USD at Nutra.
Original Erase costs almost half with 25 USD, with same servings , except without 500 mg
Boerhaavia diffusa (root) Extract and Euonymus alatus (bark) Extract per pill.

Effectiveness 9/10
I've done bloodworks to prove it works as AI :
Estrogen before 25 pg/ml
After 1 month of Erase Pro 12,5 pg/ml ! Cut in half! Amazing for an OTC product.
No broscience here, and im not sponsored at all by PES. I've done bloods to see if me estrogen too low, since my libido was quite low end of June.
Personally i felt dropping water quick, great muscle hardness especially in the morning ( i took it befor bed), increaes vascularity.
Along with my cutting cycle,i realized i was loosing fat with more ease in my trouble areas such lower abdomen and pecs.
Taking it before bed i actually slept better and had great morning woods. Libido was high until end of 4th week, where i felt a significant drop.
My body looked def. more ripped and my muscles had much more detailed after 1 month.
For my winter bulk i got some more puffy looking nips and fat in chest area, with Epro my nips got really tight and fat tissue in pec area greatly decreased, for sure i think its great to prevent gyno.
Strenght wise i pretty much stayed same level a before, only slight increse in some exercises. I was cutting , so i wasnt expecting any strenght gains.

Side effects 7.5/10 (higher is worse)
First attempt terrible joint pain, impossible to manage with joint support supps. i had to stop take it. Extreme pain right elbow, kracking knees, and wrist felt terrible
Second attempt of Erase Pro , no idea why, i had slight to medium joint pain that was managable , and did not limit my strenght.
4-6 fish oil caps + NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM , and most of the problem solved .
I took it everyday, you can further decrease sides taking EOD or every 3 days.
I had significant libido decrease end of week 4, mostly because my estrogen got really low and i was on lot of stims ( Alpha T2, caffeine, preworkout products). Libido back up after stopping Epro.
Little ance in my face first 2 weeks

Overall 8.5
This is a killer AI product , that is truly effective to decrease estrogen.
I dropped water weight, lost fat in my trouble spots, hard as hell , great vascularity.
Great for cutting, anti estrogen protection on cycle , PCT or combined with a natty test booster.
Big letdown is the steep price, especially considering you can get original Erase for much cheaper.
If the added 500 mg SERM/Situ complex in Epro is worth the price over original Erase, judgement up to you.
I still have to run original Erase for 1 month to make a direct comparison.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Kills Signs Of Gyno
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Libido Drop When Estrogen Get Too Low

Joined: 5/2013
Reviews: 21
Reputation: +296
Solid review! Can't wait to start my Epro/ABE stack. When you stacked with Alpha T2, was it the new or older version of T2? Do you believe T2 helped in leaning or do you feel it was mostly Epro?

Joined: 1/2012
Reviews: 22
Reputation: +113
I had the new T2.
T2 does the main job burning fat and extra calories.
Erase Pro is more usefull to shred water and give you an extra boost to kill fat in the trouble areas where estrogen is more active

May 26, 2013

May 26, 2013
Erased myself like a pro

Greetings sr brethren! I'd like to thank PES for the opportunity they have given me to review this product. I contacted PES about reviewing some of their products and they were kind enough to send some my way. As most of my recent reviews are PES products, I'd like to state that I am not affiliated with PES in anyway.

Value----

This is the only negative part of Erase Pro. It's $54.99 on nutraplanet.com. In my honest opinion, Ad-3 PCT is a more affordable alternative with the same main active ingredient; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

PES Claims----

Erase Pro gives you a hardcore hormone modulating formula so strong only one capsule is needed per day. PES claims that the ingredients found in Erase Pro have synergistic properties.

-Underground Hormone Modulator
-Extreme Muscle Hardening Agent
-Potent Anti-Catabolic
-Test-Estro-Cort Synergism
-Synthetic High Affinity AI
-SERM-etic Technology

Ingredient Profile----

***Synergy Activator 1: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione***
Armistane is an irreversible a.i. The Armistane enzyme in the body that converts testosterone to estrogen. When this enzyme is inhibited it not only decreases estrogen levels but also increases testosterone levels. Armistane has shown to have binding affinities to the aromatase enzyme better than previous popular aromatase inhibitors.

***Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract***
In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site. Boerhaavia diffusa extract binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making more test. Boerhaavia diffusa extract has also shown SERM like characteristics. It also helps control cortisol.

***Synergy Activator 3: Euonymus Alatus Extract***
An aromotase inhibitor that has shown to have inhibition characteristics in vitro. The fact that this herb has the ability to inhibit aromatase in vitro in certain tissues with high production of aromatase (breast tissue) is a safe defense against gyno.

Effectiveness---

While supplementing this product, I noticed that my muscle felt harder and I had the "dry" look to my body. I feel that I leaned out and although I didn't have any blood work done, I feel like my test levels rose due to a moderate increase in acne. I don't usually have much acne, but about halfway through my cycle, I noticed that my face and shoulders had more acne than usually and I felt more aggressive. I never had any rage moments, but certainly felt more "alpha".

Side effects---

The only noticeable side effect I experienced was an increase in acne.

Conclusions and Recommendations----
I had a positive experience while taking this. I suggest anyone looking for a quality A.I. to consider Erase Pro. Erase Pro is $25.00 more expensive than AD3-PCT, but I feel that is of a higher quality product. If you have the extra cash I'd suggest giving Erase PRo a chance, if not then go with AD3-PCT. Both are great.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Price
  • Drying Out Joints

Joined: 7/2012
Reputation: +316
I meant Arimistane not Armistane.

Blade410

Reviews: 7

Age: 39

May 19, 2013
Erase Pro Review

I just finished up a bottle of PES Erase Pro and here is my review.

Brief background: I'm a 39 year old male and I've been training for bodybuilding and using supplements for over 20 years.

First of all, this is a very potent product. I traditionally respond very well to AI products and Erase Pro was no different. Dosing every day proved to be too much for me. I switched to every other day and even that was giving me some joint discomfort. I finally tried dosing every third day and found that to be my sweet spot.

Within a few day of starting Erase Pro I noticed that my face, midsection, and lower pec line dry out considerably giving me a much leaner, athletic looking appearance. Increased vascularity everwhere as well. After about two weeks I got a real nice boost in strength and endurance in the gym. Even on a caloric deficit I could handle endless volume in the gym and felt like I never wanted to leave.

When I dosed this every day my libido was crushed. You don't want to completely eliminate estrogen or you may begin to feel sides such as lethargy, loss of libido, and joint pain. Every three day dosing gave me the leaning out effect and strength gains I want while keeping my libido high and my joints pain free. I would encourage anyone who runs Erase Pro to play with the dosing. I really don't think too many guys are going to need to take this every day but everyone responds differently. If you can get away with dosing less often, then this makes a bottle last much longer, providing an even better value.

In closing, I would highly recommend Erase Pro for anyone who is looking for a product that will boost strength and enhance fat loss. Erase Pro stacked with Alpha T-2 along with a proper cutting diet would produce very impressive results. In light of my success with a less frequent dosing protocol I also found this product to be a phenomenal value. Every product from PES that I've tried so far has been a winner.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Increased Vascularity
May 6, 2013

DJBeanPole

Age: 29

May 6, 2013
In Review: Erase Pro

In Review: Erase Pro

Having been a fan of the original Erase when I was given the opportunity to review Erase Pro I went in with high expecatations. Erase Pro is essentially Erase with some extra added goodies and whopping 75mg (a full 3 pill a day dose of Erase) and I couldn't wait to see the results. PES supplied me with a full bottle... and after I was 3 weeks in I was so thrilled with not only what I was seeing in the mirror but at how I was feeling that I decided to purchase my own bottle out of pocket and extend the 4 week period to a full 8 week run. 8 weeks of Erase Pro really shows the extent of what this AI is really capable of and right off the bat I'd like to say that this is what I'd recommend everyone run it for.

Erase Pro comes bottled with 30 pills that are capped at a much larger size compared to Erase and with a unique blue color. These are gel caps and I had no problem swallowing them down, even when they were taken alongside one pill of Anabeta Elite, 3 pills of Beta Alanine, and 3 pills of Orange Triad. For this 8 week run I ceased using fish oil because I had begun experimenting with the effects of ArA, GMS, and PES Enhanced as a preworkout.

I did not notice much happening within the first two weeks. I noticed that I was urinating more often but I was also drinking more water due to preparation for a half marathon. Even due to my increased food/water intake, I did not notice any bloating... in fact I started to notice a distinct "dry" look to myself in the mirror, especially upon waking up. Through the 8 weeks my waistline actually shrunk by about 1.5", the V-taper of the lower abs began to pop, the top abs and obliques began to show more and I noticed a hardening effect similar to what felt like excess water leaving my system. Most of you are probably assuming I had joint issues (which did plague me after a few weeks use of OG Erase) but to my surprise (even with lack of fish oil!) I had absolutely NONE! I was weight training 2-3x a week and running increasingly greater distances 3-4x a week and did not suffer from joint pain once. My libido even seemed to skyrocket the further in to the cycle I got... particularly the last 2 weeks. Woke up "excited" consistently. My strength even increased the further into my cycle (partially in part to Anabeta Elite) and my mood was constantly elevated!

Long story short, Erase Pro works... and it works WELL. It leaned me out, increased my libido, bumped up my strength and when combined with Anabeta Elite I managed to put on 11lbs throughout half-marathon training (in which I was expecting to LOSE weight)!

Kick ass job PES... this is OTC AI I will always use from now on. Can't wait to cycle this again!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Price

Have you used Erase Pro? Submit your own Review!