Erase Pro Reviews

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #67 of 108 (better than 38%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Erase Pro is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by PES. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
(Amount not disclosed)

Ayurvedic herb herb with anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.

(Amount not disclosed)

Extract that may increase blood flow, specifically in regards to NO increase, and improving blood glucose control

November 10, 2013

I have always loved products by PES, and Erase Pro lives up to my expectations as well. A lot of other reviews go into the exact details of what Erase Pro does, so I'm not going to get into a drastic amount of detail. Bottom line it is one of the best Aromatase Inhibitors (A.I.) I've seen and read about (that's not a prescription) but with its added cortisol control, one can see a leaning effect from both lowered estrogen and lowered cortisol. Plus with me being in my twenties, my testosterone is already around the natural peak so this can help my body in turn utilize more that's not being converted into estrogen. Let's just jump into the review.
Profile/Dosage- 8 and 10 out of 10.
The profile gets an 8 because it's simple and effective: Boerhaavia diffusia extract, euonymus alatus extract, Androsta 3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Three ingredients, and from my experience very effective.
The dosage is just once in the morning and you're good. It's a small pill so it really can't get any easier than that.

Effectiveness- 9
This product really jumped out around week 2. One major indicator was I was "ready" to go like all day, every day. This was a huge indicator that my estrogen was being pushed down and test was soaring. It really shined in the weight room which is where we would want it anyways. I raised most of my lifts, with my back being the most pronounced. I was working out back twice a week to raise it since I've been trying to ad thickness my whole life, so I believe Erase Pro helped me hit this somewhat. I bumped up my bent over rows from 280 to 315 on a 10 set and I've kept my gains since I've ended my cycle. I also breached the 500lb mark on barbell shrugs for a 10 set. I could have easily added more weight but I don't want to turn into another guy racking up 6 or 7 plates per side and only moving my shoulders 2 inches. Another nice thing that I noticed (more so than when I ran AD-3 PCT) was that my vascularity throughout the day was crazy. Naturally, I'm not an extremely veiny person when I'm not working out but Erase Pro gave me those interstate highway veins, which I can also credit partially to my dieting because I dropped about 3% (from 13% to 10% measured by body calipers) of my body fat and gained more abdominal definition. Now, I did notice that my muscles did get more pumped up naturally, but idk if this could be credited to Erase Pro or just the fact that I was leaner and maybe I just looked more pumped up. I thought it was something worth noting none the less.

Sides- 6
I experienced severely dry joints the first time around and the harshest was in my elbows. I wasn't taking anything other than fish oil the first time around, so with my second bottle that I ran a couple months after I stacked on animal flex packs and 2 pills of GNC triple strength fish oils (1800mg of EPA and DHA) and I noticed there was no more joint pain the second go round.

Value- 7
I've seen this range from $40-$60 with the latter being extreme. Personally, I get a great discount on this because I'm employed by the "three letter demon" that garnishes a lot of hate from members, but you can always find a $10 off $20 discount coupon and pick this up for a very reasonable price.

Overall- 8
Bottom line, I felt this was a beneficial experience for me and I rank this higher than AD-3. I recently jumped on the TX-3 and Cycle Armor stack and I'm looking forward to that to give some comparison between the three products. I loved the strength gains and the "alpha male" boost it can give mentally in the gym, but I would NEVER run this without a stacked joint plan. But that's just me because I know I'm more prone to joint issues regardless. Thanks for reading, stay classy SR.
  July 5, 2013

Alright Lads & Ladies,

My 3rd review and apologies for not submitting more but more will be following:

Environment/Taking Time/Dosing:
Cutting & Leaning - Clean Diet
4xTubs Erase Pro - 20 Week course with a 4 week break in the middle - 1 cap per day in the morning with breakfast and of course a shake.

Ingredient Profile:
If im honest im not a doctor or a drug baron but what i can see from some studies it looks like a good profile:

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg - an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase.
- Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500mg - -
Boerhaavia diffusa root extract - has diuretic properties
Euonymus alatus root extract - aromatase inhibitor

really isn't anything to taste

Effectiveness: Strength was maintained throughout no +/-
1-2 weeks - reduction in water retention/increased libido
3-4 weeks - fat reduction lower abdomen/ upper body vascularity
5-6 weeks - further reduction in body fat/ muscle hardness
7-8 weeks - Libido started to taper off/consistant vascularity
9-12 weeks - break - no ill effects some water retention about the 3 week off and muscle hardness started to soften. 4th week libido fully back :D
13-14 weeks - again reduction in water retention/seem to responded quicker on second course
15-16 weeks- libido was up again/muscle hardness/vascularity more pronounced
17-18 weeks - libido was starting to level out/ body fat reduction all over upper body
19-20 weeks - libido starting to drop, slight water retention was coming back, muscle hardness was extreme after work out and vascularity was extreme.

Side Effects:
Joint pain throughout only really started to hit me on weeks 3-4 and 19-20 weeks. was killer in those weeks and i was taking joint support to counter 19-20 was far more painful but that could be because my body never fully recovered from the initial first course.

this is where it isnt good its quite an expensive product but in my mind worth it :P

Overall a good product - even on days i didnt train i had vascularity which was great and hardness all over.

I seemed to drop quite a bit of water quite quickly, gained great muscle hardness all over my body, had increase in vascularity in my Chest viens popping out from shoulders and chest from workout.

I was loosing fat with more ease around the problem areas such lower abdomen.
My body looked more ripped and my muscles had much more detail after the entire course.

So a solid thumbs up from me and i would recommend it :D

• Ph Like Effect
  • Affordability
  • Value
  July 4, 2013

Finally i've done a full run of Erase Pro , after a first failed attempt to run a cycle of this.

I was looking for a great AI to run along with my cutting cycle (alpha T2,Anabeta Elite, Green Tea Extract, caffeine, real bio green tea, low carb diet ).
main purpose to reduce water /bloat, keep my strenght and aid fat loos in trouble areas ( lower belly and chest ).
I've used several times topical formestane, so i wanted give my body a change and not to adapt too much to formestane (studies states it looses is effectivness over time)

Quick intro : 2 months ago i've tried to start the product and got terrible joint pain that i was not able to get under control, even with proper joint supps.... and stopped after 4 days.
Begin of June i've decided to give another chance to Erase Pro, since it's bit pricey and would be shame to throw it in the trash !
Second run of it was a success, and i dont know why, the strong sides were minimized.

Ingredient profile 9/10
I will keep it short in this section, you'll find plenty of info on the net and i dont like copy paste
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75 mg
Strong dose of a proven AI, an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase.
500 mg
Boerhaavia diffusa (root) Extract
SERM like propriety, not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. Fooling our body to produce more testosterone.
Euonymus alatus (bark) Extract
This extract theoretically reduces estrogen in specific target cells.

Overall great profile and as advertised good "anti gyno assurance"

Dosing /value 7/10 :
Very simple, 1 cap a day.
This can be less convinient then the original Erase, since you cant split the dose and need to take 1 full dose of 75 mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.
On the other hand you can simply dose it every 2 or 3 days if you experience side effects such as joint pain.
This quite expensive , i bought it for 45 USD at Nutra.
Original Erase costs almost half with 25 USD, with same servings , except without 500 mg
Boerhaavia diffusa (root) Extract and Euonymus alatus (bark) Extract per pill.

Effectiveness 9/10
I've done bloodworks to prove it works as AI :
Estrogen before 25 pg/ml
After 1 month of Erase Pro 12,5 pg/ml ! Cut in half! Amazing for an OTC product.
No broscience here, and im not sponsored at all by PES. I've done bloods to see if me estrogen too low, since my libido was quite low end of June.
Personally i felt dropping water quick, great muscle hardness especially in the morning ( i took it befor bed), increaes vascularity.
Along with my cutting cycle,i realized i was loosing fat with more ease in my trouble areas such lower abdomen and pecs.
Taking it before bed i actually slept better and had great morning woods. Libido was high until end of 4th week, where i felt a significant drop.
My body looked def. more ripped and my muscles had much more detailed after 1 month.
For my winter bulk i got some more puffy looking nips and fat in chest area, with Epro my nips got really tight and fat tissue in pec area greatly decreased, for sure i think its great to prevent gyno.
Strenght wise i pretty much stayed same level a before, only slight increse in some exercises. I was cutting , so i wasnt expecting any strenght gains.

Side effects 7.5/10 (higher is worse)
First attempt terrible joint pain, impossible to manage with joint support supps. i had to stop take it. Extreme pain right elbow, kracking knees, and wrist felt terrible
Second attempt of Erase Pro , no idea why, i had slight to medium joint pain that was managable , and did not limit my strenght.
4-6 fish oil caps + NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM , and most of the problem solved .
I took it everyday, you can further decrease sides taking EOD or every 3 days.
I had significant libido decrease end of week 4, mostly because my estrogen got really low and i was on lot of stims ( Alpha T2, caffeine, preworkout products). Libido back up after stopping Epro.
Little ance in my face first 2 weeks

Overall 8.5
This is a killer AI product , that is truly effective to decrease estrogen.
I dropped water weight, lost fat in my trouble spots, hard as hell , great vascularity.
Great for cutting, anti estrogen protection on cycle , PCT or combined with a natty test booster.
Big letdown is the steep price, especially considering you can get original Erase for much cheaper.
If the added 500 mg SERM/Situ complex in Epro is worth the price over original Erase, judgement up to you.
I still have to run original Erase for 1 month to make a direct comparison.

• Kills Signs Of Gyno
  • Libido Drop When Estrogen Get Too Low
  May 26, 2013

Greetings sr brethren! I'd like to thank PES for the opportunity they have given me to review this product. I contacted PES about reviewing some of their products and they were kind enough to send some my way. As most of my recent reviews are PES products, I'd like to state that I am not affiliated with PES in anyway.

This is the only negative part of Erase Pro. It's $54.99 on In my honest opinion, Ad-3 PCT is a more affordable alternative with the same main active ingredient; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

PES Claims----

Erase Pro gives you a hardcore hormone modulating formula so strong only one capsule is needed per day. PES claims that the ingredients found in Erase Pro have synergistic properties.

-Underground Hormone Modulator
-Extreme Muscle Hardening Agent
-Potent Anti-Catabolic
-Test-Estro-Cort Synergism
-Synthetic High Affinity AI
-SERM-etic Technology

Ingredient Profile----

***Synergy Activator 1: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione***
Armistane is an irreversible a.i. The Armistane enzyme in the body that converts testosterone to estrogen. When this enzyme is inhibited it not only decreases estrogen levels but also increases testosterone levels. Armistane has shown to have binding affinities to the aromatase enzyme better than previous popular aromatase inhibitors.

***Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract***
In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site. Boerhaavia diffusa extract binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making more test. Boerhaavia diffusa extract has also shown SERM like characteristics. It also helps control cortisol.

***Synergy Activator 3: Euonymus Alatus Extract***
An aromotase inhibitor that has shown to have inhibition characteristics in vitro. The fact that this herb has the ability to inhibit aromatase in vitro in certain tissues with high production of aromatase (breast tissue) is a safe defense against gyno.

While supplementing this product, I noticed that my muscle felt harder and I had the "dry" look to my body. I feel that I leaned out and although I didn't have any blood work done, I feel like my test levels rose due to a moderate increase in acne. I don't usually have much acne, but about halfway through my cycle, I noticed that my face and shoulders had more acne than usually and I felt more aggressive. I never had any rage moments, but certainly felt more "alpha".

Side effects---

The only noticeable side effect I experienced was an increase in acne.

Conclusions and Recommendations----
I had a positive experience while taking this. I suggest anyone looking for a quality A.I. to consider Erase Pro. Erase Pro is $25.00 more expensive than AD3-PCT, but I feel that is of a higher quality product. If you have the extra cash I'd suggest giving Erase PRo a chance, if not then go with AD3-PCT. Both are great.
  May 6, 2013

In Review: Erase Pro

Having been a fan of the original Erase when I was given the opportunity to review Erase Pro I went in with high expecatations. Erase Pro is essentially Erase with some extra added goodies and whopping 75mg (a full 3 pill a day dose of Erase) and I couldn't wait to see the results. PES supplied me with a full bottle... and after I was 3 weeks in I was so thrilled with not only what I was seeing in the mirror but at how I was feeling that I decided to purchase my own bottle out of pocket and extend the 4 week period to a full 8 week run. 8 weeks of Erase Pro really shows the extent of what this AI is really capable of and right off the bat I'd like to say that this is what I'd recommend everyone run it for.

Erase Pro comes bottled with 30 pills that are capped at a much larger size compared to Erase and with a unique blue color. These are gel caps and I had no problem swallowing them down, even when they were taken alongside one pill of Anabeta Elite, 3 pills of Beta Alanine, and 3 pills of Orange Triad. For this 8 week run I ceased using fish oil because I had begun experimenting with the effects of ArA, GMS, and PES Enhanced as a preworkout.

I did not notice much happening within the first two weeks. I noticed that I was urinating more often but I was also drinking more water due to preparation for a half marathon. Even due to my increased food/water intake, I did not notice any bloating... in fact I started to notice a distinct "dry" look to myself in the mirror, especially upon waking up. Through the 8 weeks my waistline actually shrunk by about 1.5", the V-taper of the lower abs began to pop, the top abs and obliques began to show more and I noticed a hardening effect similar to what felt like excess water leaving my system. Most of you are probably assuming I had joint issues (which did plague me after a few weeks use of OG Erase) but to my surprise (even with lack of fish oil!) I had absolutely NONE! I was weight training 2-3x a week and running increasingly greater distances 3-4x a week and did not suffer from joint pain once. My libido even seemed to skyrocket the further in to the cycle I got... particularly the last 2 weeks. Woke up "excited" consistently. My strength even increased the further into my cycle (partially in part to Anabeta Elite) and my mood was constantly elevated!

Long story short, Erase Pro works... and it works WELL. It leaned me out, increased my libido, bumped up my strength and when combined with Anabeta Elite I managed to put on 11lbs throughout half-marathon training (in which I was expecting to LOSE weight)!

Kick ass job PES... this is OTC AI I will always use from now on. Can't wait to cycle this again!

May 1, 2013

Erase Pro by Physique Enhancing Science (PES) is a high potency Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that may be an effective addition to your supplementation.

Erase Pro is formulated to potentially increase free testosterone in the body by suppressing estrogen via blocking estrogen receptors. Personally, I don't see a need to run this product on its own unless you may have an issue with your body naturally producing too much estrogen. My experience with Erase Pro is based exclusively on its combined effects with two other products I was stacking it with: PES AnaBeta Elite (testosterone booster) and Lecheek Nutrition's MassHGH.

PES touts Erase Pro as a:
- Hormone Modulator
- Muscle Hardening Agent
- Strong Anti-Catabolic
- High Affinity Aromatase Inhibitor

The ingredient profile for this product does have some research behind it to touch upon some of the claims - specifically with respect to limiting estrogen uptake and mild cortisol suppression.

Formula Overview

Each 1 capsule serving contains:

75mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
500mg of a proprietary blend containing
- Boerhaavia diffusa root extract
- Euonymus alatus root extract

I encourage everyone to do their own research regarding the ingredients in all the supplements you consume and a great place to start with this product is right here in the review section. There are lots of great reviews and FlashSunday in particular parses the ingredient list in detail.

** All ratings below are based on Erase Pro being used in conjunction with AnaBeta Elite and MassHGH **

Dosing is extremely simple: 1 capsule per day with food.
Reports are that it doesn't matter if you take it in the morning or before bed because the potency has a 24hr effect. I opted to take it first thing in the morning with food.

This is a difficult product to "˜feel' and tell if it's working. There are a few traits you can look for to give an indication that something is happening. Some users will notice the following when the active ingredients are functioning:
- Increased Joint Pain
- A "˜Dry' Look In Upper Chest and Abdominal Area
- Increased Vascularity
- Increased Acne

I experienced all of these things however, the other two products I was stacking with most likely contributed as well. The biggest indicator for me was the achy joints. They weren't horrible but I did feel them. Also, this didn't really seem to become noticeable until late into my third week of use and all of the fourth week. If you're not already taking oils (fish, borage, flax, etc) as part of your normal supplementation, you will want to take them with this product to help mitigate the joint issue.
I also experienced the drying/leaning effect that others mentioned and it was especially noticeable in my upper chest. Late into the third week of use I could see my upper chest definition more prominently which was certainly an interesting and unique trait.
If I were to use this product in a standalone fashion I anticipate that I would give it an Effectiveness rating lower than 7/10. I found it difficult to determine if it was this product truly doing something and took it almost completely on blind faith that it was (aside from the items mentioned above). Again, this was a strategic part of a stack I used with the purpose of naturally increasing testosterone. While it's hard to tell if it's working, I would absolutely use an AI with another natural testosterone booster.
Finally, I don't think I did this product or the stack justice by only running 4 weeks. It seemed that at the 4 week mark was where I really began to feel the full cumulative effect of the products. Many users will run an 8wk cycle and I absolutely believe this is the better option.

This is a very expensive product. For something that you can't really feel if it's working or not, it costs a lot of money and that takes away from its allure. There is enough quality competition in the AI market where there are more affordable and effective options available. I do think an AI is essential whenever you're running a product that will naturally or otherwise increase testosterone and should be a required addition to those stacks. PES takes pride in using high quality ingredients in their products and I don't doubt their purity is excellent here but I do believe most users will opt for a lower price point product.

This is just a hard product for me to rate based on all the above. I feel it's necessary to use a product like this in conjunction with a testosterone booster, but this one is hard to tell if it's working and it's expensive. If you have used other AI's and are looking for something else to try, this may be an option for you if it fits into your budget. I believe PES is a solid company with great products so if you have money to spare, you can buy with confidence.

• Limited Applications
Rep: -5
  February 11, 2013

Well, i just finished my 1st bottle of Erase Pro. Definitely a product I will be using again. I noticed some thing right off the bat, this stuff is pretty potent! I have dried out significantly. Vascularity is up, and i have made some pretty good increases in the strength department. My libido is certainly up quite a bit. So much to be honest, i have a "hard" time controlling myself at the wrong places such as work. I surely notice some joint pain but nothing too overwhelming. A sign of a good product if you ask me. A few things i have also dealt with while taking Erase Pro is, a rise in my agitation, and nightmares. The anger part is pretty weird, almost like back in my d-bol days, the nightmares are crazy. Every single night i have a nightmare. I haven't added any other new products as of late so it has to be from this. 2 things i will gladly deal with for the positives of this product. I admittingly will be trying a 2nd bottle "post cycle" in about another 16 or so weeks. I will repost my thoughts once i am done. This bottle was taken without having taken a "cycle" first. Pricing may seem a little high for some, but well worth it. If you catch it on sale i would recommend picking it up. The pro's far outweigh the few small cons i had. Another PES product that is at the top of it's category for sure. Good work on the formulation.
  • Kills Signs Of Gyno
  • Nightmares
  September 13, 2012

So in attempt to catch up on past due reviews, today I will be reviewing my run of Erase Pro. I ran Erase Pro for 4 weeks after my 4 week run with Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT to allow myself a full 8 week natty test boosting cycle. I have a good background in running AI's so I know what to expect, as previously mentioned I ran Lecheek's AD-3 PCT and I also have used PES' original Erase. Furthermore, during this run I also stacked Erase Pro with DAA. With all that being said, let's get to the review.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Dual Phase Modulation Matrix: 500mg
Boerhaavia diffusa (root) Extract, Euonymus alatus (bark) Extract
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: 75mg

-So in addition to the regular 3,5 Androst that the regular Erase provides and has been proven effective, Erase Pro incorporates 2 additional ingredients. Erase Pro claims that Boerhaavia diffusa extract binds to estrogen receptors itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When the receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making more testosterone. It is also believed that it may have an impact on regulating cortisol levels, however the only studies that this is proven has been in animal studies. The other ingredient, Euonymus alatus extract, PES claims this also to be an aromatase inhibitor as well, and claim "this ingredient has shown the ability in vitro to act in certain cells lines that have their own aromatase enzymes present, typically in high concentration, and EA theoretically reduces estrogen in those target cells."

Serving/Taste: N/A

- Very simple serving with Erase Pro, compared to the original Erase, as you only have to take 1 pill a day preferably with breakfast.

Effectiveness: 8

-As noted before, I was running this with DAA and also without any joint support supplements. The results I saw from my 4 week cycle were pretty great. Like other AI's, I noticed a dryness effect, an increase in vascularity, muscle hardness, and solid strength increases. Since this was added after my 4 week run with AD-3, the effects of Erase Pro kicked in pretty fast; about a week in is when I started noticing differences. I started noticing new veins in my arms, especially my biceps and towards my shoulder area, and although my girlfriend hates the "spider" looking veins, I love them and was very impressed of this aspect of Erase Pro. Strength increased anywhere from 10-30lb's during my run of the Shortcut to Size program while on EP which was more than what I was expecting. I set some new PR's and definitely noticed increased muscle mass and definition, all while leaning out in my midsection. However, unlike my run with AD-3 where I saw little to no signs of joint discomfort, this is where Erase Pro took a dive...

Sides: 5

-There were two side effects that were definitely noticeable; acne increase and joint discomfort. As I've mentioned in other reviews, the acne increase is not a huge deal as it's bittersweet; no one likes to see acne flares, but then again it's an indication of an increase in testosterone and the product is working. The huge side effect that I hardly felt while running the original Erase, was the joint discomfort. About a week into Erase Pro, the joint discomfort slowly creeped in and just got worse throughout the remainder of the cycle. During the 3rd and 4th weeks is where it was drastically noticeable, as I was feeling it not only in my knees (my more troublesome areas), but I also felt it in my elbows and wrists, which I never felt when running the original Erase or AD-3. I can't imagine what an 8 week cycle would be like without any joint support supplements.

Value: 6

This is another drawback of Erase Pro, the price is very high compared to other supplements in the same field. You can find Erase Pro from most reputable online retailers for $55+; I think the cheapest I saw it for was at Nutraplanet. At $55 a bottle for 30 servings, you're looking at rougly $1.83 per serving/day, which is pretty high. In relation to effectiveness and price, I have to give the value a 6. The results were pretty great, but the price hurts especially when you can find similar products for significantly cheaper.

Overall: 7

In conclusion, PES' Erase Pro deserves a solid 7. I enjoyed the results I received during my 4 week run of Erase Pro, however the price and joint discomfort really draws me away from ever purchasing it again. I recommend this product to someone who would like to test out Erase Pro compared to PES' original Erase, and has the extra money to dish out, but to someone who is looking for an AI in general, I would look towards a different supplement, like the original Erase or AD-3 PCT. As always, thanks for reading SR community!

July 2, 2012

I am going to state this up front. I really enjoy PES products and had great success with both original erase, and shift. I wrote two reviews on both so I am in no way biased towards PES in any way shape or form. But I have to admit, I was really let down by Erase Pro over the course of literally the past 3 to 4 days. Had I written this review on Thursday or Friday of last week my initial score would have been much higher. But I'm glad I waited it out. On to the review.

So Erase Pro is the updated version if you will of the original erase. Erase Pro is touted as a Hardcore Hormone Modulator. Erase Pro is great on paper because it effects so many different aspects, all of which are key aspects for Bodybuilders/Lifters alike. So as far as the ingredients are concerned we have, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Which is what is found in the original Erase. This is a Metabolite of 7 Keto DHEA. Androsta is a naturally occurring inhibitor of armatase. Which is the enzyme that converts test to estrogen. The second ingredient, which is a new feature in Erase Pro is Boerhaavia diffusa extract.B Diffusa has several different properties to it. First of which is acting some what similar to a serm. Basically it mimics the capabilities of mimicing estro and test binding receptors. I wont go into super amounts of detail only because I don't want to sound foolish. Another quality of this extract is cortisol lowering. Cortisol is an extremely catabolic hormone to any lifter while training. Ideally we want to lower cortisol as much as possible because it really can effect your training and gains big time. Another cool thing about this extract is it helps to destroy troubled fat deposits typically associated with higher estrogen amounts. Specifically located in the midsection and chest. The last and final ingredient in Erase Pro is Euonymus Alatus Extract. From what I understand this to has to deal with helping to get rid of fat in those unwanted places.

Dosing- 10/10- I actually really liked the dosing aspect of Erase Pro. The one pill made for a very easy dosing protocol. I also think the one pill dosing helped with some of the effects of Erase Pro to really stand out. Which I will get to more in the effectiveness. I usually took my dose right when I got up.

Effectiveness-7/10- So I ran this product for a total of 8 weeks straight with no time off in between. Basically two bottles back to back for a full 60 days. For that reason I will break it up into weeks 1-4 and weeks 4-8.

Weeks 1-4- One of the first things I noticed was how quickly Erase Pro started working. I mentioned earlier that I had used the Original Erase and even with that I didn't really notice anything until the end of the second week. So some of things I started to notice within the first week were joint pain, acne, and a slight leaning effect in my chest. All of which were good signs to me. It actually totally took me off guard. I knew these were all signs from EP because Compound 20 doesn't kick in until week 3 or 4. Also I was running a clean diet and eating nothing greasy. So I know I wasn't breaking out from that, but from Erase Pro. In my book thats actually pretty good. Most test boosting products you won't see results like that until the 2nd or 3rd week. So EP definitely works pretty quick which is a major pro in my book.I also began to notice a lot more of a full feeling, and a denser look. Vascularity was up almost immediately for me. I had what looked like spider webs running up my legs during squats. It was pretty cool. This effect continued through out the first 4 weeks. I saw moderate strength gains and leaned out decently in my chest area.

Weeks 4-8- So this is where things upset me a little bit. Weeks 4-8 were pretty much the same as the top, with the exception of the leaning properties faded out a little. I was making great gains in my lifts and things like libido, acne, joint pain, vascularity were all up. This continued all the way down to my very last pill. So what happened? I woke up two days after finishing this, and looked A LOT leaner. My midsection had leaned out considerably along with my back, chest, shoulders, legs and arms. Which tells me one thing, apparently I was holding a lot more water than what I thought. I was extremely disappointed. And honestly quite baffled. Baffled because upon running the original Erase I never had this issue. Disappointed because I really thought I had made some decent progress, but after stopping this my body told me other wise. I'll put it to you this way. I have a black dress shirt that I've worn for a while. Me and a buddy of mine hung out this weekend, and he told me wow dude it looks like you need a new shirt. I wear this shirt on a pretty frequent basis, and it was definitely bigger than what it was a week ago. Call me crazy or say that I making stuff up but I have no idea what to make of that. Needless to say after the past 3/4 days Erase pro really turned me off. I have no idea whatsoever what happened. It honestly has me totally baffled.

Value- 5/10- Plain and simple. I think the value is not great. $55 a bottle for the poo I experienced just doesn't cut it. I paid $110 bucks for a leaning product that actually made me hold a ton of water. Not impressed their. Your looking at a $1.83 a day for this which is pretty pricy.

Sides-8/10(higher being worse)- The joint pain on Erase Pro was killer. I think the one a day dosing really put a hurting on my joints. But I also have a lot of injuries too so this is probably why the joint pain was so high for me. I also noticed some of my hair thinning. Not 100 percent sure if it was due to EP but I have a feeling it was. Not a huge deal but something to note.

Overall-6/10- Like I said guys, I really hate doing this to PES. If I had written this review on Thursday I would have easily given it an 8, but I didn't realize how much water retention it was causing. I'm still continuing to lean out more every day after stopping it. I'm seriously stumped as to what happened, especially since I had such great success with the original. Needless to say this may be my last run of a AI until if I decide to cross over to the dark side. But for now running another AI is out of the picture. Hopefully you find this review honest and helpful. Have a good one SR.

June 17, 2012

Erase Pro

I've ran several bottles of old erase in the past 2 years and I'm a big fan of PES.
New E.P. is a step up from old erase. It's easier to dose when you're stacking several products and comes with less sides (no stiff joints) with the same solid results,strength gains and loss of body fat. It helped improve my mood while I was on a DAA product which is always a battle for me. It also helped my appearance making me appear leaner while continuing to get stronger.

I ran two bottles of Erase Pro back to back for eight weeks.
1st bottle was with D-pol from Purus labs
2nd bottle was with compound 20 from USPlabs.

1st bottle stack results (E.P. + D-pol) - 10

I started my stack weighing in at 232lbs standing 6 ft tall. I finished my stack I looked and felt leaner but I gained 6 lbs. My stomach was much flatter with doing next to no cardio and very little direct ab work. I did not test my 1 rep max during this period but my endurance in my lifts improved. I changed gyms at the beginning of this cycle and my bench press improved from doing 3 reps at 275lbs to 5 reps at 275lbs. That might not seem like a huge improvement, but it felt great pushing out those extra reps at my home gym where my feet barely touch the ground, making it impossible to get any leg drive.

2nd bottle stack results (E.P. + compound 20) - 8
My starting weight was 238 lbs. By the 1st week I lost all of the weight I gained - back down to 231 lbs. I've slowly added the weight back on over the month period and my finishing weight was at 236 lbs. I've continued to get stronger and increased my volume of lifts especially with my squats and deadlifts. I felt the difference when the DAA was out of my system with the loss of aggression but I didn't back down at all on strength. Every workout, I have been able to either add weight to the bar or add at least one extra rep to my sets. I don't think it was as effective as my run with d-pol but my muscles were harder and I'm much more vascular.

My diet is never very consistent but I always hit my protein goals and I try to stay away from all sugar except one cheat meal a week.

I lift to get stronger and Erase Pro helped me get stronger but also helped me look better too, Major bonus.

Sides - 8
With old erase I did have some issues with my joints. I have arthritis in both of my knees and it's just something that I'll always have to deal with. Old Erase pushed me to the edge on some mornings.

Erase pro I had very little joint pain. However I upped my fish oil and added in some additional glucosamine when I first started the expecting the same pain, It was muted and almost nonexistent throughout both bottles. During this second month I did feel some sides of increased sweating. I did have a few days where I was moodier than normal but nothing too major.

Value - 7
The prices vary a lot from site to site and I managed to find some good deals. I didn't buy both bottles at the same time. The 1st bottle of E.P was from lockout for $55 dollars. The second was on sale at nutraplanet, a package deal with the compound 20 for $70 for both.

Erase pro is expensive but when you get results from a product it makes it all worthwhile and worth the money spent.

Dosing & Taste 10
1 pill first thing in the morning, I always took mine with a whey shake or a light breakfast for pre- workout. When you're taking several other pills/shakes or whatever Its nice to have a product where you only have to take one pill 1st thing in the morning and not have to worry about timing.
No taste, funny smells or after tastes.

I enjoyed both bottles of Erase pro and I would strongly recommend picking up a bottle if you're going to use a Daa product. I wish I would have run both bottles with D-pol instead of adding in the comp 20. I also don't think you need to run 2 bottles back to back to feel how effective it is. If you have the extra cash then go for it you won't be sorry.

I'm stronger than I was before I started; I look leaner and feel better mentally and physically.
What else could you ask for from a supplement?
  • Price

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.