By PES
Erase Pro PES
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 25 Reviews)

Ranks #62 of 115 (better than 46%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

FlashSunday's Erase Pro Review

I would like to thank Kevinhy and PES for offering me the opportunity to log and review Erase Pro. I have not promised a positive review in return for this product, but an honest one. PES may or may not like what I have to say, but imo I train hard, I eat smart, and dang it if I'm going to buy a product that helps me along the way it had better work. Alright, enough said, lets get on track.

Ingredient Profile:
1 Cap per serving
30 servings
1 serving per day

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 75mg

Dual Phase Modulation Matrix 500mg -
- Boerhaavia diffusa root extract - -
- Euonymus alatus root extract

I'm not going to rank the profile, just talk about it a little.

Androsta: Basically the shared ingredient with original erase stays the same. The only difference is, instead of getting it in 3 little white pills per day, you get it in one bigger blue pill a day. Score one for convenience right off the bat.

Boerhaavia Diffusa: This is a very interesting ingredient. I gleaned the following from the interwebs.
Boerhaavia helps in maintaining efficient kidney functions.
Boerhaavia helps in toning of Urinary Tract and maintains health of the urinary tract.
Boerhaavia promotes liver health.
Boerhaavia support lung function and respiratory health.
Boerhaavia supports the body's natural ability to expel fluids and prevents water retention.
Boerhaavia helps in weight loss.

I could not find anything directly relating to the binding of receptors that PES claimes causes an increase in testosterone production, but the fact that it helps expel
fluids and helps in weight loss explains some of the differences between erase and erase pro. By the way, I found the extract online 7 bucks for a 30 day supply, just an FYI.

Euonymus alatus: This is an interesting, but not well-researched herbal compound that has not been very well tested in the medical field, but the claims PES makes seem to hold water. This is touted as a SERM type compound. Euonymus Alatus extract appears to be effective in inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, which is one of the claims made by PES.

Here also is a link to some discussion about the new ingredients:

-------------Effectiveness(8.5/10)-----------

When comparing the original erase's effectiveness with Erase Pro, if erase is a 7, then erase pro would be about an 8.5.
I saw a noticable difference between the drying and leaning effects of erase as compared with erase pro. With that being said, they were not astoundingly drastic.
When I took Erase Pro, I felt dryer than I have for quite a while. Water retention was way down, my stomach felt leaner and more solid, and my non-existant veins popped more in my forearms and shoulders. I also felt that my libido had increased a little bit and also strength gains, while not astounding were apparent and consistant. Being about a week off of Erase Pro, I can say that I look like I am holding a little more water, which is disappointing, but it also shows the effectiveness of the new ingredients.

-----------------Value(5/10)-----------------

Ok. This is the point and time where I disagree with PES greatly on their new product. Maybe its just the newer generation of supplements, but stuff like this and Compound 20 are decent products, but to
charge AT LEAST $50 bucks a bottle for this and in my eyes that's ridiculous. It's a 30 day supply, making each PILL cost $1.66. I personally would be willing to pay $35-$40 bucks a bottle for this. Up to maybe 10 bucks
more than the original erase, but honestly there is not a degree of seperation in my mind that justifies almost doubling the price between the two. I'm really glad I got this bottle for free because I really wanted
to see for myself how effective this product is, but the price tag is a huge deterrant for me. With that being said, PES is offering a special price for Erase Pro and Anabeta combo on facebook and through their insider email on Monday 04/16/2012, so if it is a good deal jump on it!

------------Dosing/Convenience(10/10)--------

Erase Pro took erase from 3 small pills spaced out throughout the day, to one moderately sized pill a day. The dosing is the best amoung any supplement I have tried, you only have to take it once a day and it's
not a horse pill.

---------------Sides(2/10)------------------

Lower score is better. I experienced slight aching joints toward the end of the bottle, but for the most part I did not experience any negative joint effects. I also had some oily skin and a little acne, which I am prone to, but not on a regular basis, I feel like the erase increased it a little bit. Other than that, this is relatively side-effect free.

-----------------Overall(7/10)---------------

I really don't see any other options when giving a final grade for this product. Does it work? Yes. Is it better than the original? Yes. Is it worth the price difference from the original? Not to me. Will I buy this product? Not unless I can get it for about 20% cheaper than it is being offered for now. I was torn for a minute to give this a "thumbs up" or "you decide" and I think Ill go with "you decide". I like this product, but whether its worth it to you or not is your decision. Just remember when you go shopping for this, do I want Erase Pro or a 4 lb tub of Hydrobuilder? Or two tubs of Jacked? Or 6-8 weeks of a test booster? OR freakin 20mL of TEST?!? (I know a guy that tried it once a long time ago). Anyway, I'm raving now. It's good stuff, but its damn expensive. You got da money, you got yourself some Erase Pro.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Affordability
  • Price

hulkish1

Posted April 12, 2012
solid review. i would like to try this first to see if i would buy it for the 50.00 price tag

Posted April 12, 2012
Thanks for the honest review Flash, it is much appreciated.

To touch on B. Diffusa, a link to the study on its effect on the estrogen receptor is here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19723573

Cost is high because we use a special extract of each ingredient thats both difficult to source and is pricey from our sources. A lot of guys have great results (better than original Erase) from dosing once every other day, so thats another thing to keep in mind on pricing issues.

All in all this is a solid review, and im glad we chose you as one of the people to log/review it.

Posted April 12, 2012
Not a problem bro! That's interesting, I saw someone mention eod dosing. Do these compounds have a half-life so to speak?

Posted April 12, 2012
Great review. Seems expensive,I honestly have a feeling the price will come down over time though.

jmlstocks

Posted April 12, 2012
While I love the original Erase, I'm not willing to pay double to price for Erase Pro, your results were exactly as I expected, thank you for the honesty, I'll stick with the original Erase

Posted April 13, 2012
Any insight about taking it every other day? One of my buddies are currently doing it this way because he said he was getting a lot of joint pain using it every day. Just wondering if the effect of Erase Pro would be the same if you did take it every other day

Posted April 13, 2012
Kevinhy says it works eod, but unless there is big diminishing return on taking it everyday, I don't see how taking half as much can yield the same results as taking the whole recommended dose.

Posted April 13, 2012
Half life isnt really an issue with the product, the only ingredient that would pose an issue would be the AI.

The AI in Erase Pro (and Erase) is a suicidal inhibitor, meaning the body must undergo new enzyme synthesis before estrogen creation can resume. This is a slightly timely process, so taking EOD is perfectly fine.

Results from EOD dosing are extremely user dependent. Some guys might experience significant joint pain at standard dosing, in which case training and performance decreases. By switching to EOD they may have BETTER results because they'll be less susceptible to side effects while still gaining the benefit of hormonal modulation.

Other guys with higher E levels would of course experience lessened results from dosing EOD.

Posted April 13, 2012
Thanks Flash For this Review. I'll be running 2 bottles for 8 weeks starting in may. Definatly gave me some insight!

jmlstocks

Posted April 13, 2012
Based on the original Erase, all it took for me was a good fish oil & the joint pain disappeared

Virtus

Posted April 13, 2012
Hey Flash, Petey told me he was going to start deleting/blocking your ability to do reviews because he is worried that his #1 position is being threatened.

Posted April 14, 2012
Haha. It's not really my plan to dethrone petey. All he has to do is say the word "review" and he would get 50 reps. Dude is a fountain of knowledge and so are you v.

Posted April 14, 2012
can this product be used in replacement of a serm.?.

Posted April 14, 2012
No. Absolutely not. It is said to have serm-like properties, but it is in no way a viable replacement for a serm.

Posted April 14, 2012
Just to chime in on the EOD topic for Erase Pro: I'm assuming that even if you go to EOD you shouldn't be running E-Pro more than 2 months at a time.

I just went from EOD to ED ( I wanted to get used to this supp gradually. So far Ed is working like a charm. I can't believe how low my stress level is. I think I've had adrenal fatigue from tons of coffee and job stress. I'm able to relax better than I have in years. Oddly, I don't even want coffee in the morning anymore, just stick to some green tea. That alone is paying this Erase Pro run ( 2nd week here - I'll write a review when I'm finished.

QUOTE ABOUT EOD USE FROM Kevinhy
"By switching to EOD they may have BETTER results because they'll be less susceptible to side effects while still gaining the benefit of hormonal modulation."

Reinger

Reinger's Erase Pro Review

I would like to begin this review by thanking Kevinhy and PES for allowing me to log and review Erase Pro on their behalf. It was a product that had sparked my interest since its inception as Erase, and the oppoutunity to do so did not dissapoint.

Overview: Concept is simple, yet the...

Overview: Concept is simple, yet the process, not so much. Erase Pro offers a profile which inhibits aromotase therefore inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, in turn also increasing testosterone levels simultaniously. Erase Pro takes original Ersae a step further by adding a compound to inhibits estrogen from binding to its receptor rendering the receptor inactive. This triggers the mind and body to thinking that it must produce more Estrogen by making more testosterone. The ability to do so makes Ease Pro a solid option for stacking with any test boosters or even a great addition to a solid PCT. Cortisol, "the muscle destroyer" will also be lowered during a cycle, allowing you to keep the muscle you have obtained through harsh workouts and the stress of everyday life.

Profile as is: Boerhaavia diffusia extract, euonymus alatus extract, Androsta 3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Dosing: 10. It doesn't get much easier than Erase Pro. One pill, first meal of the day, all supplelemnts should be so convienient. there is no taste although if you allow the pill to sit too long you will get an unpleasant suprise. It can be ran for 4-8 weeks, with a four week break. I suggest 8 weeks for any test boosting agent unless otherwise stated.

Effectiveness: 8. This product does what it is intended to do. All the scientific information given prior leads to the intended effects. Rasing testosterone levels and greatly reducing Estrogen levels not only allows you to utilize test in the weight room, but leaves your body tighter, leaner, dryer, and harder. All results which I felt throughout the weeks, each becomming more pronounced. My skin felt tighter, allowing for more defenition and vascualrity. After intense cardio and especially a long afternoon hockey practice, my entire body tightened up in a way I haven't noticed for quite some time.

Sides: Very little. I loaded up on fish oil for a precaution, and supplemented with joint support. I felt some discomfort twords the end, mostly in my AC where I had a pre-exisiting injury. Other than that, not much to speak of and certainly not enough to hinder workouts.

Value: 6. The general concensus of this product, it works, but it is very costly. If the price were to come down, or a 8 week supply was to be made available for slighly less, the increase in value would surely rise. But at the moment, $55 for a one month supply is steep.

Overall: 7. A solid product, simply not a great value. It works, undeniably, and the potential for this product is amazing. It can be stacked with almost any other supplement. DAA and other Testboosting supplements will work synergestically, and you will reap the rewards from both twice fold. I was lucky enough to run this with Endusurge from BPS at the same time. The two were very complintary. The results were great. I lift four days a week, and skate as much as possible. Caloric intake ranged from 3500-4200, mostly inside of my macros. I started the cycle at 197 and weighed in at 194 today. Noticeably leaner, yet just as strong and even felt bigger in my larger muscle groups. It is definitly worth a try, simply look for deals or coupons or a granted logging oppourtunity and you wont be dissapointed.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Price
  • Drying Out Joints

Posted May 2, 2012
Very nice review

Posted May 2, 2012
Honest and thorough as always.

Go Flyers!

IanWatson's Erase Pro Review

Firstly, I want to thank Kevinhy and PES for the chance to log this product. Disclaimer: I've been given free samples of other products by other companies and if they're not good I'm not going to say they are because I got it for free, and this is no different.

====Background====
Since...

====Background====
Since Flash already covered what the ingredients do, I will skip over that. I took DAA with Erase Pro, starting DAA one week before starting EP. I have previously done a DAA and Triazole stack, and will be comparing to that. I know the effects of DAA along with an AI, so I had some expectations, but EP blew them all away.

====Efficacy==== 9/10
Simply put, Erase Pro works. I started to notice changes after about 7-8 days. The first thing I started to notice was the rate of facial hair growth. I had to start shaving more frequently while taking it. I didn't notice too many body changes other than some possible leaning down. I noticed, like Flash, the veins in my biceps, shoulders, and chest started to come out more. I noticed I was sweating more too, a possible sign of heightened testosterone levels. All the aforementioned effects were not present with Triazole. With both Triazole and Erase Pro I had strength gains, but I definitely had better strength gains with EP. I seemed to be setting a new PR just about every or every other workout. I was still getting strength gains when I stopped DAA and was solely on EP.

====Dosing==== 10/10
If you can remember to take one pill a day, you can take EP. I know Erase has you taking 3 pills a day and Triazole is 3-4 pills divided into two servings a day. I think the pill size is 00, if I remember correctly.

====Value==== 6.5/10
It's always hard to spend $50+ on one supplement alone. I am still debating whether or not it's worth the price. I would like to try original Erase first to see if the new added ingredients really add a lot to it. Even though it's expensive, I can safely say it is the single most effective supplement I personally have taken. I would get this over Triazole any day of the week, though, even with the cost. I'm sure the price of this will go down over time, but even if it only got down to $40 or so I would definitely be much more likely to pick it up again.

====Side Effects==== 1/10 (Lower is better)
With Triazole and DAA I noticed more acne, but not really as much with EP/DAA. Like I said, I had to shave more frequently. I didn't notice any sore joints, but I do take about 3-4 grams of fish oil per day. Other than that, I noticed nothing else!

====Summary====
I've taken DAA, Triazole, Animal Stak, and other supposed test boosting/estrogen lowering supplements and this is the best. The best by far. It works, and in today's supplement field it can be hard to find a supplement that actually does something noticeable. I would recommend this and already have to my friends. If you're looking for something new, and something that works, this is it.

SR thread with links to scientific documents on the EP ingredients:

My log of EP and DAA:

Pros:
Cons:
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect

Posted April 23, 2012
Very good review Ian!

deumcole's Erase Pro Review

Big thanks to the PES board reps, specifically Kevinhy. Receiving product free of charge is always bomb, & without the reps here I'd be dead broke lol.

I've been eyeing the original Erase for awhile, waiting for a cut or something to throw it in. However, plans change & life happens so those never materialized to anything at all. So naturally when Erase Pro was being offered, I jumped as quickly as I could and lucked out.

Overall I can say with confidence Erase Pro works, even though it didn't work as well as it could for my application of it. It is definitely something worth looking into, but I feel its uses may be somewhat limited judging from my experiences with Erase Pro vs. others'.

PROFILE: ?
I won't try to rate the effectiveness of the ingredients in the profile, since this is the first product of its kind I have taken. That being said, I have noting to compare it too. Somewhere down the road I may, but as of now I don't.

EFFECTIVENESS: B
I used Erase Pro stacked with various pre workouts, Betagen towards the end, & Modern BCAA. Only constant was Modern BCAA and various vitamins, and a steady supply of pre workouts (Muscle Marinade & Super Size). My workout routine followed the 5/3/1 routine for the most part, since I also follow the Finnish Deadlift Program: so in the end, a powerlfitng routine. I lift 4 days per week, cardio at the very least once per week (as many as 5 days per week), & generally rest every other day or every 2 days.

Now that that's outta the way...Erase Pro works. I took 1 pill with breakfast generally, first thing in the morning. After the first week to 2 weeks I started to notice a slight increase in vascularity & some extra definition. I'm not very "cut" to start, so any extra muscle definition gets noticed rather quickly. It wasn't anything major, but it was definitely noticeable. I noticed the definition along my back mostly, which is awesome since I'm borderline obsessed with a bigger/better back. The vascularity increases were in my arms mostly, all up & down the arms. I feel like if I were cutting in any way, these effects of Erase Pro would've been much better. I remained at maintenance(ish) calories throughout, so I wasn't expecting much in terms of visible effects. If I had committed to a cut of any sort, I'm almost 1005 confident the results would've have been much better.

One thing I did not expect was strength gains. I made some rather notable gains in most lifts, especially my overhead press. The bigger culprit is the fact that I am finally training my overhead press on a regular basis, but it would seem I set PRs weekly.

I also experience some increase in libido, something I really wasn't expecting. It was definitely welcome though. Getting "ready" was rather easy...I'll leave it at that.

Sides weren't bad, just the joint discomfort. I feel that this greatly dependant upon one's health history. I've got a somewhat lengthy injury report, including a handful of shoulder dislocations, some slight knee hyperextensions, possible broken bones, and a rolled ankle. My left arm gave me the most trouble, as that's where all my shoulder dislocations took place including wear & tear from 10yrs of Martial Arts. It got to the point where I couldn't do heavy squats without wrapping my wrists tight. But again, I feel the discomfort was compounded by my own personal medical history. So, the healthier you are to start, the less discomfort you'll have. To combat this, I just doubled my omega oil intake & it became tolerable.

VALUE: C
Erase Pro seems to take a step back here, with its overall value. At three different online retailers Erase Pro is priced at $55.99, with a $.4 difference at Lockout. I understand PES' point, in that some of the ingredients are difficult to come by, but it still doesn't take away from the fact the price is rather steep. Also, given that it would seem Erase Pro is limited in its usefulness to cut cycles. While I still got desirable results from Erase Pro, it wasn't enough to justify the some $55 price tag. If I had been cutting, my opinion here might be different.

OVERALL: B
I still feel Erase Pro is a good product, with the potential to be a great product. Is it something I would recommend? Yes and no. like I've stated a couple times already, for a cut this would be a very good addition to any stack. Beyond that, I'm not sure. So for recommendation it gets a "maybe", but a very favorable maybe.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Value
  • Limited Applications

Virtus

Nice review Cole.

Question: who's are those in your profile pic?

Lais DeLeon

gms585

nice review.

so by taking erase i will grow large plump breasts??

^ given you hit chest 21x per week

gms585

Posted April 28, 2012
21x here i come! once those pups pop out i dont think ill leave the house again.

Posted April 29, 2012
is erase pro considered a Serm?

^ NO, it is not a SERM

TigerJT

Posted April 29, 2012
Nice boob's...I mean Review. No but really nice boobs! May need this in a while for a cut.

iSamurai

So in attempt to catch up on past due reviews, today I will be reviewing my run of Erase Pro. I ran Erase Pro for 4 weeks after my 4 week run with Lecheek Nutrition's AD-3 PCT to allow myself a full 8 week natty test boosting cycle. I have a good background in running AI's so I know what to expect, as previously mentioned I ran Lecheek's AD-3 PCT and I also have used PES' original Erase. Furthermore, during this run I also stacked Erase Pro with DAA. With all that being said, let's get to the review.

Profile:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Dual Phase Modulation Matrix: 500mg
Boerhaavia diffusa (root) Extract, Euonymus alatus (bark) Extract
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: 75mg

-So in addition to the regular 3,5 Androst that the regular Erase provides and has been proven effective, Erase Pro incorporates 2 additional ingredients. Erase Pro claims that Boerhaavia diffusa extract binds to estrogen receptors itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When the receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making more testosterone. It is also believed that it may have an impact on regulating cortisol levels, however the only studies that this is proven has been in animal studies. The other ingredient, Euonymus alatus extract, PES claims this also to be an aromatase inhibitor as well, and claim "this ingredient has shown the ability in vitro to act in certain cells lines that have their own aromatase enzymes present, typically in high concentration, and EA theoretically reduces estrogen in those target cells."

Serving/Taste: N/A

- Very simple serving with Erase Pro, compared to the original Erase, as you only have to take 1 pill a day preferably with breakfast.

Effectiveness: 8

-As noted before, I was running this with DAA and also without any joint support supplements. The results I saw from my 4 week cycle were pretty great. Like other AI's, I noticed a dryness effect, an increase in vascularity, muscle hardness, and solid strength increases. Since this was added after my 4 week run with AD-3, the effects of Erase Pro kicked in pretty fast; about a week in is when I started noticing differences. I started noticing new veins in my arms, especially my biceps and towards my shoulder area, and although my girlfriend hates the "spider" looking veins, I love them and was very impressed of this aspect of Erase Pro. Strength increased anywhere from 10-30lb's during my run of the Shortcut to Size program while on EP which was more than what I was expecting. I set some new PR's and definitely noticed increased muscle mass and definition, all while leaning out in my midsection. However, unlike my run with AD-3 where I saw little to no signs of joint discomfort, this is where Erase Pro took a dive...

Sides: 5

-There were two side effects that were definitely noticeable; acne increase and joint discomfort. As I've mentioned in other reviews, the acne increase is not a huge deal as it's bittersweet; no one likes to see acne flares, but then again it's an indication of an increase in testosterone and the product is working. The huge side effect that I hardly felt while running the original Erase, was the joint discomfort. About a week into Erase Pro, the joint discomfort slowly creeped in and just got worse throughout the remainder of the cycle. During the 3rd and 4th weeks is where it was drastically noticeable, as I was feeling it not only in my knees (my more troublesome areas), but I also felt it in my elbows and wrists, which I never felt when running the original Erase or AD-3. I can't imagine what an 8 week cycle would be like without any joint support supplements.

Value: 6

This is another drawback of Erase Pro, the price is very high compared to other supplements in the same field. You can find Erase Pro from most reputable online retailers for $55+; I think the cheapest I saw it for was at Nutraplanet. At $55 a bottle for 30 servings, you're looking at rougly $1.83 per serving/day, which is pretty high. In relation to effectiveness and price, I have to give the value a 6. The results were pretty great, but the price hurts especially when you can find similar products for significantly cheaper.

Overall: 7

In conclusion, PES' Erase Pro deserves a solid 7. I enjoyed the results I received during my 4 week run of Erase Pro, however the price and joint discomfort really draws me away from ever purchasing it again. I recommend this product to someone who would like to test out Erase Pro compared to PES' original Erase, and has the extra money to dish out, but to someone who is looking for an AI in general, I would look towards a different supplement, like the original Erase or AD-3 PCT. As always, thanks for reading SR community!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Price

Kevn

Posted September 13, 2012
I was torn between getting this and ad-3 pct. The price of this steered me away though and I went with the ad-3.

Posted September 13, 2012
I loved running AD-3, my favorite AI to date. I've thrown up a review on that as well.

Posted September 13, 2012
The joint pain on this is not fun. Lol. Solid review though. Running 8 weeks definitely makes your joints hurt like crazy.

Posted September 13, 2012
I could only imagine bro. I'd have to throw in some Glucosamine, Chrondroiten + MSM, and some Super Cissus to help alleviate the pain.

line6reed

Posted September 13, 2012
amazing review isam keep them coming I liked erase pro also but price is nasty. im running ad3 right now but kind of wishing i would of tried licogenix

Posted September 14, 2012
@Line Thanks brother! I haven't tried Licogenix yet, but it looks promising. I really enjoyed AD-3 though so hopefully you'll get some solid results from running that before the end of your cycle.

AS79

Posted September 14, 2012
Lico is pretty good. Best AI I have tried.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited's Erase Pro Review

Erase Pro by Physique Enhancing Science (PES) is a high potency Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that may be an effective addition to your supplementation.

Erase Pro is formulated to potentially increase free testosterone in the body by suppressing estrogen via blocking estrogen receptors. Personally, I don't see a need to run this product on its own unless you may have an issue with your body naturally producing too much estrogen. My experience with Erase Pro is based exclusively on its combined effects with two other products I was stacking it with: PES AnaBeta Elite (testosterone booster) and Lecheek Nutrition's MassHGH.

PES touts Erase Pro as a:
- Hormone Modulator
- Muscle Hardening Agent
- Strong Anti-Catabolic
- High Affinity Aromatase Inhibitor

The ingredient profile for this product does have some research behind it to touch upon some of the claims - specifically with respect to limiting estrogen uptake and mild cortisol suppression.

Formula Overview

Each 1 capsule serving contains:

75mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione
500mg of a proprietary blend containing
- Boerhaavia diffusa root extract
- Euonymus alatus root extract

I encourage everyone to do their own research regarding the ingredients in all the supplements you consume and a great place to start with this product is right here in the review section. There are lots of great reviews and FlashSunday in particular parses the ingredient list in detail.

** All ratings below are based on Erase Pro being used in conjunction with AnaBeta Elite and MassHGH **

Dosing is extremely simple: 1 capsule per day with food.
Reports are that it doesn't matter if you take it in the morning or before bed because the potency has a 24hr effect. I opted to take it first thing in the morning with food.

This is a difficult product to "˜feel' and tell if it's working. There are a few traits you can look for to give an indication that something is happening. Some users will notice the following when the active ingredients are functioning:
- Increased Joint Pain
- A "˜Dry' Look In Upper Chest and Abdominal Area
- Increased Vascularity
- Increased Acne

I experienced all of these things however, the other two products I was stacking with most likely contributed as well. The biggest indicator for me was the achy joints. They weren't horrible but I did feel them. Also, this didn't really seem to become noticeable until late into my third week of use and all of the fourth week. If you're not already taking oils (fish, borage, flax, etc) as part of your normal supplementation, you will want to take them with this product to help mitigate the joint issue.
I also experienced the drying/leaning effect that others mentioned and it was especially noticeable in my upper chest. Late into the third week of use I could see my upper chest definition more prominently which was certainly an interesting and unique trait.
If I were to use this product in a standalone fashion I anticipate that I would give it an Effectiveness rating lower than 7/10. I found it difficult to determine if it was this product truly doing something and took it almost completely on blind faith that it was (aside from the items mentioned above). Again, this was a strategic part of a stack I used with the purpose of naturally increasing testosterone. While it's hard to tell if it's working, I would absolutely use an AI with another natural testosterone booster.
Finally, I don't think I did this product or the stack justice by only running 4 weeks. It seemed that at the 4 week mark was where I really began to feel the full cumulative effect of the products. Many users will run an 8wk cycle and I absolutely believe this is the better option.

This is a very expensive product. For something that you can't really feel if it's working or not, it costs a lot of money and that takes away from its allure. There is enough quality competition in the AI market where there are more affordable and effective options available. I do think an AI is essential whenever you're running a product that will naturally or otherwise increase testosterone and should be a required addition to those stacks. PES takes pride in using high quality ingredients in their products and I don't doubt their purity is excellent here but I do believe most users will opt for a lower price point product.

This is just a hard product for me to rate based on all the above. I feel it's necessary to use a product like this in conjunction with a testosterone booster, but this one is hard to tell if it's working and it's expensive. If you have used other AI's and are looking for something else to try, this may be an option for you if it fits into your budget. I believe PES is a solid company with great products so if you have money to spare, you can buy with confidence.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Convenient Dosage
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Price
  • Drying Out Joints
  • Limited Applications

WarMachine

Posted May 1, 2013
Nice review SD!!!

May I suggest AD-3 PCT for a next run if you'd like to try an AI in the future. I know they have the same active ingredient but the added l-dopa and milk thistle are sure to help give you some better results in my opinion.

kevO

Posted May 1, 2013
sorry fat fingered it

chefneilde

chefneilde's Erase Pro Review

Erase Pro

I've ran several bottles of old erase in the past 2 years and I'm a big fan of PES.
Erase Pro

New E.P. is a step up from old erase. It's easier to dose when you're stacking several products and comes with less sides (no stiff joints) with the same solid results,strength gains and loss of body fat. It helped improve my mood while I was on a DAA product which is always a battle for me. It also helped my appearance making me appear leaner while continuing to get stronger.

I ran two bottles of Erase Pro back to back for eight weeks.
1st bottle was with D-pol from Purus labs
2nd bottle was with compound 20 from USPlabs.

Results
1st bottle stack results (E.P. + D-pol) - 10

I started my stack weighing in at 232lbs standing 6 ft tall. I finished my stack I looked and felt leaner but I gained 6 lbs. My stomach was much flatter with doing next to no cardio and very little direct ab work. I did not test my 1 rep max during this period but my endurance in my lifts improved. I changed gyms at the beginning of this cycle and my bench press improved from doing 3 reps at 275lbs to 5 reps at 275lbs. That might not seem like a huge improvement, but it felt great pushing out those extra reps at my home gym where my feet barely touch the ground, making it impossible to get any leg drive.

2nd bottle stack results (E.P. + compound 20) - 8
My starting weight was 238 lbs. By the 1st week I lost all of the weight I gained - back down to 231 lbs. I've slowly added the weight back on over the month period and my finishing weight was at 236 lbs. I've continued to get stronger and increased my volume of lifts especially with my squats and deadlifts. I felt the difference when the DAA was out of my system with the loss of aggression but I didn't back down at all on strength. Every workout, I have been able to either add weight to the bar or add at least one extra rep to my sets. I don't think it was as effective as my run with d-pol but my muscles were harder and I'm much more vascular.

My diet is never very consistent but I always hit my protein goals and I try to stay away from all sugar except one cheat meal a week.

I lift to get stronger and Erase Pro helped me get stronger but also helped me look better too, Major bonus.

Sides - 8
With old erase I did have some issues with my joints. I have arthritis in both of my knees and it's just something that I'll always have to deal with. Old Erase pushed me to the edge on some mornings.

Erase pro I had very little joint pain. However I upped my fish oil and added in some additional glucosamine when I first started the expecting the same pain, It was muted and almost nonexistent throughout both bottles. During this second month I did feel some sides of increased sweating. I did have a few days where I was moodier than normal but nothing too major.

Value - 7
The prices vary a lot from site to site and I managed to find some good deals. I didn't buy both bottles at the same time. The 1st bottle of E.P was from lockout for $55 dollars. The second was on sale at nutraplanet, a package deal with the compound 20 for $70 for both.

Erase pro is expensive but when you get results from a product it makes it all worthwhile and worth the money spent.

Dosing & Taste 10
1 pill first thing in the morning, I always took mine with a whey shake or a light breakfast for pre- workout. When you're taking several other pills/shakes or whatever Its nice to have a product where you only have to take one pill 1st thing in the morning and not have to worry about timing.
No taste, funny smells or after tastes.

Summary
I enjoyed both bottles of Erase pro and I would strongly recommend picking up a bottle if you're going to use a Daa product. I wish I would have run both bottles with D-pol instead of adding in the comp 20. I also don't think you need to run 2 bottles back to back to feel how effective it is. If you have the extra cash then go for it you won't be sorry.

I'm stronger than I was before I started; I look leaner and feel better mentally and physically.
What else could you ask for from a supplement?

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Price

Erased myself like a pro

Greetings sr brethren! I'd like to thank PES for the opportunity they have given me to review this product. I contacted PES about reviewing some of their products and they were kind enough to send some my way. As most of my recent reviews are PES products, I'd like to state that I am not affiliated with PES in anyway.

Value----

This is the only negative part of Erase Pro. It's $54.99 on nutraplanet.com. In my honest opinion, Ad-3 PCT is a more affordable alternative with the same main active ingredient; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

PES Claims----

Erase Pro gives you a hardcore hormone modulating formula so strong only one capsule is needed per day. PES claims that the ingredients found in Erase Pro have synergistic properties.

-Underground Hormone Modulator
-Extreme Muscle Hardening Agent
-Potent Anti-Catabolic
-Test-Estro-Cort Synergism
-Synthetic High Affinity AI
-SERM-etic Technology

Ingredient Profile----

***Synergy Activator 1: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione***
Armistane is an irreversible a.i. The Armistane enzyme in the body that converts testosterone to estrogen. When this enzyme is inhibited it not only decreases estrogen levels but also increases testosterone levels. Armistane has shown to have binding affinities to the aromatase enzyme better than previous popular aromatase inhibitors.

***Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract***
In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site. Boerhaavia diffusa extract binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making more test. Boerhaavia diffusa extract has also shown SERM like characteristics. It also helps control cortisol.

***Synergy Activator 3: Euonymus Alatus Extract***
An aromotase inhibitor that has shown to have inhibition characteristics in vitro. The fact that this herb has the ability to inhibit aromatase in vitro in certain tissues with high production of aromatase (breast tissue) is a safe defense against gyno.

Effectiveness---

While supplementing this product, I noticed that my muscle felt harder and I had the "dry" look to my body. I feel that I leaned out and although I didn't have any blood work done, I feel like my test levels rose due to a moderate increase in acne. I don't usually have much acne, but about halfway through my cycle, I noticed that my face and shoulders had more acne than usually and I felt more aggressive. I never had any rage moments, but certainly felt more "alpha".

Side effects---

The only noticeable side effect I experienced was an increase in acne.

Conclusions and Recommendations----
I had a positive experience while taking this. I suggest anyone looking for a quality A.I. to consider Erase Pro. Erase Pro is $25.00 more expensive than AD3-PCT, but I feel that is of a higher quality product. If you have the extra cash I'd suggest giving Erase PRo a chance, if not then go with AD3-PCT. Both are great.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Improved Body Composition
  • Price
  • Drying Out Joints

Posted May 26, 2013
I meant Arimistane not Armistane.

Blade410

nice review littlebear

Thanks Blade!

Jpotter21's Erase Pro Review

I am going to state this up front. I really enjoy PES products and had great success with both original erase, and shift. I wrote two reviews on both so I am in no way biased towards PES in any way shape or form. But I have to admit, I was really let down by Erase Pro over the course of literally the past 3 to 4 days. Had I written this review on Thursday or Friday of last week my initial score would have been much higher. But I'm glad I waited it out. On to the review.

So Erase Pro is the updated version if you will of the original erase. Erase Pro is touted as a Hardcore Hormone Modulator. Erase Pro is great on paper because it effects so many different aspects, all of which are key aspects for Bodybuilders/Lifters alike. So as far as the ingredients are concerned we have, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Which is what is found in the original Erase. This is a Metabolite of 7 Keto DHEA. Androsta is a naturally occurring inhibitor of armatase. Which is the enzyme that converts test to estrogen. The second ingredient, which is a new feature in Erase Pro is Boerhaavia diffusa extract.B Diffusa has several different properties to it. First of which is acting some what similar to a serm. Basically it mimics the capabilities of mimicing estro and test binding receptors. I wont go into super amounts of detail only because I don't want to sound foolish. Another quality of this extract is cortisol lowering. Cortisol is an extremely catabolic hormone to any lifter while training. Ideally we want to lower cortisol as much as possible because it really can effect your training and gains big time. Another cool thing about this extract is it helps to destroy troubled fat deposits typically associated with higher estrogen amounts. Specifically located in the midsection and chest. The last and final ingredient in Erase Pro is Euonymus Alatus Extract. From what I understand this to has to deal with helping to get rid of fat in those unwanted places.

Dosing- 10/10- I actually really liked the dosing aspect of Erase Pro. The one pill made for a very easy dosing protocol. I also think the one pill dosing helped with some of the effects of Erase Pro to really stand out. Which I will get to more in the effectiveness. I usually took my dose right when I got up.

Effectiveness-7/10- So I ran this product for a total of 8 weeks straight with no time off in between. Basically two bottles back to back for a full 60 days. For that reason I will break it up into weeks 1-4 and weeks 4-8.

Weeks 1-4- One of the first things I noticed was how quickly Erase Pro started working. I mentioned earlier that I had used the Original Erase and even with that I didn't really notice anything until the end of the second week. So some of things I started to notice within the first week were joint pain, acne, and a slight leaning effect in my chest. All of which were good signs to me. It actually totally took me off guard. I knew these were all signs from EP because Compound 20 doesn't kick in until week 3 or 4. Also I was running a clean diet and eating nothing greasy. So I know I wasn't breaking out from that, but from Erase Pro. In my book thats actually pretty good. Most test boosting products you won't see results like that until the 2nd or 3rd week. So EP definitely works pretty quick which is a major pro in my book.I also began to notice a lot more of a full feeling, and a denser look. Vascularity was up almost immediately for me. I had what looked like spider webs running up my legs during squats. It was pretty cool. This effect continued through out the first 4 weeks. I saw moderate strength gains and leaned out decently in my chest area.

Weeks 4-8- So this is where things upset me a little bit. Weeks 4-8 were pretty much the same as the top, with the exception of the leaning properties faded out a little. I was making great gains in my lifts and things like libido, acne, joint pain, vascularity were all up. This continued all the way down to my very last pill. So what happened? I woke up two days after finishing this, and looked A LOT leaner. My midsection had leaned out considerably along with my back, chest, shoulders, legs and arms. Which tells me one thing, apparently I was holding a lot more water than what I thought. I was extremely disappointed. And honestly quite baffled. Baffled because upon running the original Erase I never had this issue. Disappointed because I really thought I had made some decent progress, but after stopping this my body told me other wise. I'll put it to you this way. I have a black dress shirt that I've worn for a while. Me and a buddy of mine hung out this weekend, and he told me wow dude it looks like you need a new shirt. I wear this shirt on a pretty frequent basis, and it was definitely bigger than what it was a week ago. Call me crazy or say that I making stuff up but I have no idea what to make of that. Needless to say after the past 3/4 days Erase pro really turned me off. I have no idea whatsoever what happened. It honestly has me totally baffled.

Value- 5/10- Plain and simple. I think the value is not great. $55 a bottle for the poo I experienced just doesn't cut it. I paid $110 bucks for a leaning product that actually made me hold a ton of water. Not impressed their. Your looking at a $1.83 a day for this which is pretty pricy.

Sides-8/10(higher being worse)- The joint pain on Erase Pro was killer. I think the one a day dosing really put a hurting on my joints. But I also have a lot of injuries too so this is probably why the joint pain was so high for me. I also noticed some of my hair thinning. Not 100 percent sure if it was due to EP but I have a feeling it was. Not a huge deal but something to note.

Overall-6/10- Like I said guys, I really hate doing this to PES. If I had written this review on Thursday I would have easily given it an 8, but I didn't realize how much water retention it was causing. I'm still continuing to lean out more every day after stopping it. I'm seriously stumped as to what happened, especially since I had such great success with the original. Needless to say this may be my last run of a AI until if I decide to cross over to the dark side. But for now running another AI is out of the picture. Hopefully you find this review honest and helpful. Have a good one SR.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains

Posted July 2, 2012
I appreciate the honest review, however I dont understand many things.

You noticed significant leaning, yet you were retaining water and had no idea until you stopped? After you lost said water, wouldnt you actually appear even LEANER? Libido was up, you had strength gains, vascularity, etc, yet the slight amount of water retention completely put you off?

Posted July 2, 2012
If it was honestly a slight amount of water retention, it probably wouldn't put me off. But it wasn't by any means slight. I'm talking as I write this every day I'm continuing to look leaner and leaner. I'm not loosing any weight but the mirror is showing something different. It has to be Erase Pro bud. I don't want to pay $110 for something that is going to make me hold a ton of water. If I ever decided to go into a competition, why on earth would I want a supplement that makes me hold water? I don't want to pay money for something that is supposed to lean me out than after taking it I realize it actually didn't lean me out near as much as I thought. That seems kind of pointless.

And yes initially I noticed leaning with EP. But other users have noted water retention as well and after stopping the product the water retention goes away. Again I'm not at all bashing you or any of your products.

Posted July 2, 2012
I understand, I'm not trying to hate on you, simply understand your results.

I apologize in regards to the water retention, its never effected me or anyone I know in such a manner. It could partly be due to a sensitivity in cortison/cortisol alterations, which can manifest in water retention, although its most commonly seen with prescription strength corticosteroids.

What i wonder, is if you continue to lose water, yet weight remain the same, what exactly is happening? Certainly it couldnt be replaced by an equal amount of fat/muscle weight after disappearing. Who knows.

Posted July 2, 2012
No need for an apology man. I totally get where your coming from. It's your product and your just trying to figure out what's up. But I'm also in the same boat as you. I don't know what happened or how. I would expect a weight loss too but I'm staying around where I've been the whole 8 weeks. I gave it a 7 because I feel at this point its fair. In all honesty could be another contributing factor but it did happen after using EP. so that's why I drew the conclusion I did. Do you think it could have anything to do with me previously being overweight? I know generally endos Tend to carry more estrogen in regards to fat deposits. But still what gets me is I had the test boosting aspects kick in along with sore joints. I really don't know man. I'd probably use it again for straight test boosting but Anabeta may prove a little better.

Posted January 10, 2014
This must be a joke, man your 22 years old an expert reviewer and taking a test booster.Your doing more harm than good to yourself, someone 30 years old and up should be taking this not some young kid it makes no since that your an expert.

Posted January 10, 2014
Sorry to rustle your Jimmies brother. I guess the site should make 39 year olds who recently joined the site with a pic of cartman an expert reviewer. I'll be sure

Posted January 10, 2014
To forward this to the powers at be. Thanks for the'suggestion homey.

lava135

Posted January 10, 2014
I'm like 70 - I should be on this.... lulz.

Posted March 14, 2014
bro... how is joint pain and acne a good thing?

Abandoned's Erase Pro Review

I ran 2 bottles of this back to back,and sometimes I would take up to 2 of the pills a day.With that in mind I was also taking animal stak for the first bottle,then endosurge and DAA with the next bottle.

I had severe joint discomfort taking 2 a day,but that was solved with a bunch of fish oil and shots of liquid olive oil.

With DAA or any natural test booster in the past Ive always had a hormone surge and am very prone to gyno nowadays.While taking this virtually all signs of gyno dissapeared on me,the is the first pill ive taken that actually was effective in blocking the estrogen in my body evenly over a long period of time.Its not for everyone,but if other estrogen blockers are too strong and you wanna try something different this is the way to go.

It didnt seem to full on work till about week 5 with me,maybe it has to build up in your system or something?Either way it killed my gyno symptoms better than formastanz,serms,or anything has been able to do.

I back this product fully,the price is outrageous though,50 bucks a bottle,that is just insane.If I get a deal on it Id order a lifetime supply,I fully back this stuff,just not what they are charging for it.I will never run any kind of hormonal anything without this stuff again.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Kills Signs Of Gyno
  • Reduces Water Weight
  • Leaner Hardning Effect
  • Affordability

Posted May 1, 2012
I agree with you on AI. They are a great company. Their HGHpro was a let down for me however.

Anyway, nice review.

Posted May 1, 2012
It was the way they were saying to use it,HGH pro is better as part of a PCT I figured out.Like a nightime test booster or something.At your age maybe you just dont even need HGH pro.Wouldnt surprise me.Plus all hgh supplements are iffy anyways.

Posted May 1, 2012
I agree they are iffy. I got it free so I can't complain all too much

adam777

Posted May 1, 2012
Looks like a success. As long as you can find in on sale you'll be good to go. Good review.

Posted May 1, 2012
Thanks man,another thing I forgot to mention is was instead of taking 2 erase pro capsules a day,I bought a regular bottle of erase and started taking 1-2 before bed,more cost efficient.