PES Erase

Erase PES
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (22 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Reviews
AD-3 PCT (20 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition T-X3 Reviews
T-X3 (14 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme Reviews
Formadrol Extreme (14 Reviews)
6.1
9.7
Powerlab Nutrition Noestrogen Reviews
Noestrogen (3 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Best addition to maximize my Erase Pro?
I just started a run of Erase Pro and so far it's working good but I want t...

PES Erase vs. PES Erase Pro...worth it?
I'm about 3 months away from my first contest and it's usually about t...

AD3-PCT and Erase, stacking two at once?
I have a bottle of AD3 that I've been taking after Lacheek's Mass HGH ...

I am debating between a dpol/Erase run or ARA (xgels)
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have advice on what to take between the d...

New PES Erase Pro ingredients revealed!!
http://pescience.com/erase-pro.html/ http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplm...

PES to release a new formula of Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite in Jan. 2014
Was just on their site with the Amino IV deal, debating on getting a few tubs, a...

PES Erase pro (cyber monday only)
GNC has PES erase pro buy two get one free plus 40% off. three bottles for under...

MuscleHQ deal of the day - PES Erase for $19
Not a bad deal at $19/each. http://www.musclehq.com/usa...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Erase Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Erase Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (17)
  • Dries You Out (15)
  • Muscle Hardening (15)
  • More Libido (10)
  • Slight Joint Discomfort (11)
  • Not Effective (4)
  • Makes Joints Hurt I Took Too Much (3)
  • Water Retention (3)
June 29, 2012

Age: 24

June 29, 2012
 I was really excited to try this product out. I had a good experience with Inhibit-E and I figured this would blow that outta the water. Sadly it did not. I took this product with D-pol and but I rly started to notice the effects or lack after I finished C20

Effectiveness: My chest area is my problem area and the abs are a close second. C20, tho a different compound in its own right helped lean me out around the midsection. Despite my pec area I was happy with how I looked, but When I thin out my chest looks more distinguished ( and not in a good way). Inhibit-E rly decreased some of those fatty/estrogen deposits and I expected more from this based off the reviews

What I got instead was joint pain and water retention. by wk2 I thought to myself I feel the joint discomfort so the product has to be working but by wk4 I felt worse than before.

Value: Its a good thing this product is relatively cheap. Most of my boosters / estrogen blockers cost around 30+. Inhibit cost around 14 at the time. This was around 25 so not bad.

I really dont like writing bad reviews which is why I stalled so long on this. I was actually like a kid in a candy store when I heard about this, and once I got it the new rave was about Erase Pro and Licogenix. I was like Fuuuudge! Tho I may have had some, I did not notice the HUGE strength gains or increase in libido either. This product gets a thumbs down from me but this is just another example of what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.

Hope this helps -Cam
  • Water Retention

Reputation: +1747
Oops I said it deserves a thumbs down but gave it a "so-so"

...ehh

Reputation: +1326
You win some and loose some man. Still a solid review.

3ullD0zer
3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +520
Nice review Cam. You and I are similar with our reviews on this product. The water retention was horrendous, I felt like I was on some cheap ass creatine!

Thanks JP and Dozer

Yeah I had a good diet going, but I wasn't liking what I got from this at all.

Vermonster
Vermonster

Reviews: 19
Reputation: +255
Cam I can identify with your comment about not wanting to make a negative review (especially for a product so lauded here on SR). My erase experience was similar to yours. This product did not dramatically increase my strength or enhance my physique. Instead my joints were in worse shape then ever.

Reputation: +1747
Its disappointing but im glad I wasn't the only one who experienced this (lol not really ;).

I did put this off for a while and this is my shortest review since I started hear only becuz I didnt have much to say. Glad u all still supported a brotha lol

March 15, 2012

Age: 22

March 15, 2012
 Hey Guys. I actually took this product back in January but I am Just now getting some time to really sit down and write out a through review. So here it Goes.

Diet at the Time was the Anabolic diet.
Routine: 4 day split. Monday chest tri, Tuesday legs, Thursday Back Bi, Friday Shoulders Calves.

What is Erase? Erase is Marketed as a AI (Armoatase Inhibitor) and Cortisol Inhibitor. The ingredient in Erase, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione, is a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA. Erase is supposed to help reduce estrogen, and Cortisol. All while helping to increase testosterone. Ultimately while estrogen is being reduced, your natural test levels should go up. Though I should emphasize estrogen is okay, but too much is bad. I ran a Natty Stack of D-pol, Erase, and Activate Xtreme. This product interested me more for the estrogen reduction and cortisol reduction more than anything, and it delivered.

Dosing: 9/10- The dosing on erase was actually pretty easy. You kind of have to play around with it and see what works best for you. I used a similar dosing protocol to Lean Xtreme, because of the cortisol reduction properties. So I dosed 1 pill right when I got up, 1 after my workout, and 1 before bed at night. I would only recommend 1 pill at a time because any more than that your joints will really hurt.

Effectiveness: 8/10- For me erase really delivered in many areas. The first was the leaning out effect. I was a Former Fat Boy and typical Endomorph body type. Carried alot of excess fat in my chest and midsection. Which are typical areas where fat is stored if excess estrogen is in the body. I have always seemed to have extra bits of fat in these areas even with leaning down so much over the past year and a half. These were areas I have always had issues loosing fat with even with good thermo fat Burners. I noticed though after about a week with erase, my chest lost noticeble amounts of fat along with my midsection. This doesnt mean pounds or weight. But actual fat being stripped from my body. Throughout the rest of the bottle I noticed more and more of leaning out affect. Definately more vasuclar as well. The muscles were also a lot fuller, like the feeling of having a good pump on your biceps but it was all the time. I made noticeable changes in my body and cut fat in areas I have always struggled with for the past year and a half of dieting down.
I also noticed a slight increase in Libido, and strength as well. But I cant contribute all of this to erase, seeing as though I was taking D-pol and Activate Xtreme. But it is definately something to note.

Sides: 7/10- My joints did hurt. Which was a good thing because it shows it was working. I take Orange Triad and I never have joint pain anymore, so I know this had to be from erase. It took a few weeks for the joint pain to kick in, which worried me because I didnt think it was working. It wasnt something you couldnt deal with though. Not to the point you couldnt carry out daily activities or anything.

Value: 8/10- I paid 26.99 for this and it has 30 servings. Recommended 3 a day so the price per serving is .89 a day. Not to shabby and cheaper than other AI's.

Overall: 8/10- I really liked Erase. I was looking for something to help loose fat in specific areas. And this really did the trick. The sides werent terrible and the product did what it claimed. I will probably end up running this again around May or June for 2 months to help with my final stages of cutting up.
I think erase would make a great edition to A PCT (Yes You still need a SERM), a bulk or a cut. For eight weeks your looking at about 50-60 dollars and your getting a few products in one. PES really delivers with Erase as they do with other supplements as well. I would highly recommend checking them out. Have a good one guys.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
Momo1
Momo1

Joined: 5/2011
Reviews: 18
Reputation: +496
Good review, this is one of those products that should be in everyone PCT; works well!

ReVengeance
ReVengeance

Reviews: 5
Reputation: +128
Spot on review my man, half way through and I have the same leaning out effects on the chest and mid section for me as well.

Reputation: +1326
@ Revengeance, it really is a great product. For the price and what it does you cant complain. I cant wait to run two bottles back to back late spring this year. Good luck you'll enjoy the end results.

AlphandOmega

Reinger
Reinger

Reviews: 42
Reputation: +1977
Nice review. Starting Erase Pro soon with a similar stack.

Reputation: +1326
I really want to try Erase Pro, but I'd wanna run two bottles. And for 55 bucks a pop, I wanna wait for some reviews to show up. Hopefully it works out well for you!

Reply #7:

Reputation: +3478
This review is really under-rated. You should have upwards of 40 + reps for this man, great job.

I just got my bottle in today and I was re-reading some reviews and must have missed yours. Ran pink magic for 2 months and now i'm running the third month with DAA and Erase. Look forward to it.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +1326
Thanks A lot man, really appreciate it. You are really going to like erase. I bit the bullet and am doing a 8 week run of Erase Pro and Compound 20. DAA is some good stuff, and I found it ran fantastic with Erase. DAA and Erase are a good stack. Cheap and effective. Good luck brother

Reply #9:

Np dude.

I am also starting month 3 of C20 to run with these (didn't mention that :D)

However, I'm concerned about my joints since C20 also leans and dries, via different pathways of course. I just PMed the PES dude here about it actually.

If you haven't tried C20 yet run 6 caps on training days dude. The stuff works much better at that dose.

Reply #10:

Reputation: +1326

A lot of guys say the joint pain isn't too bad, but to be honest there were some nights I laid in bed and was like wtf Haha. I think glucosamine really works best. I noticed when I took it within 20-30 minutes the joint pain was gone.

Do you feel like you've had any strength gains off of C20 or just a leaning effect? I noticed in your review for the 1 month it was more of the leaning but I'm just curious for more of a prolonged use.

Reply #11:

Reputation: +3478
Yeah man, I just have awful shoulders from dual AC ligament tears.

Dude, definitely increased strength during 2nd bottle and specially with the 6 cap dosing on training days. I mean I had pink in there too but it was during my first week of pink at regular dose (which is really nothing happening yet) when I first went below maintenance calories with c20 and hit a couple PRs at a caloric deficit.

Broke my deadlift and DB bench PR this week but i've been mega dosing Pink too so hard to tell.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +167
Great Review, bro! Just ordered D-Pol and am considering Erase for a solid stack. Not sure the AI is needed, but looks to good to pass up. Did you run any liver aid with erase? Anyone know if it's needed? Just curious.

Reply #13:

Reputation: +1326
With DAA it is said to have estrogenic side effects after pro longed use. To be "safe" knowing my body type is typically endomorphic I went ahead and purchased it just in case anything happened from the D-pol.

And liver aid isn't needed. Nothing really harsh as far as either of the compounds are concerned. I stand very firm in both erase and d-pol. I ran them both on a ckd diet with no carbs and still made fantastic gains.

Reply #14:

Reputation: +167
Cool! Thanks for the input.

Reply #15:
Lonewolf4523
Lonewolf4523

Joined: 2/2012
Reputation: +4
i agree with manimal,Awesome review,really good info.Im really close to buying Erase..
Can I ask something though,if anyone knows? what happens in the week or two After you stop taking the 1 or two bottles? Do your estrogen levels shoot back up,making it (if you had this problem) easy to gain chest/glute/stomach water weight again?

Reply #16:

Reputation: +1326
I didnt have that issue. A big thing is going to be your diet, I also am a Cardio Fiend so that may be why I never had the issue.

Reply #17:

Reputation: 0
I have two questions. 1.Can you take this at the same time with DAA? 2. You said you lost body fat while using Erase.Did you stayed lean after you stopped taking Erase?

Thank you and nice review.

Reply #18:

Reputation: +1326
Yes, I would highly recommend you take this with DAA. And yes I stayed relatively lean after words. I did however when running erase pro dropped a poo load of water weight after stopping it, but this I had no issues.

Reply #19:

Reputation: 0
Thaks J. Also is it ok to add NAC and milk thistle to the stak?

Reply #20:

Reputation: +1326
It wouldn't hurt, but not entirely necessary. I don't really think OTC ai's are as harsh on the liver. When you get into letro, exemestane thats where you have to be a little more cautious.

Reply #21:

Nice one, thank you J.

Reply #22:

Hi J,

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago and nothing yet so I think there might be a problem with the custom.I wanted to use an AI as I take DAA and I want to loose some fat in the mid section and add some muscle volume.I can get locally Triazole and C20.Which one you think will work best and also I take NAC,DAA,ZMA and l-glutamine.

Reply #23:

Reputation: +1326
Start a thread in the forum, this really isn't the place to continue to ask questions. Its easier to comment their than here.

January 22, 2012

Age: 29

January 22, 2012
 I just finished up an 8 week run of PES Erase, and I must say that I am very satisfied with how this product performed. Erase is touted to, 'modulate your body's natural hormone levels to improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio and testosterone:cortisol ratio, as well as allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by reducing the in anti-myotropic cortisol'. This sounded damn good to me. I've had good results with most of the anti-estrogen, cortisol control, and test boosters I had tried previously, so I figured I'd give Erase a shot, seeing as though it has all of the previously stated qualities in one product.

Profile: 10/10
Simple product, only one ingredient:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione -- 25mg
Serving size is 2-3 caps a day, 90 caps total, so you get a month+ out of a single bottle.

Taste: N/A
Simple white caps, pleasant almost fruity/sweet smell to the caps. Absolutely no aftertaste, or smoking burps(some of you know how funny and horrible tasting these can be).

Effectiveness: 9.5/10
Throughout the entire 8 week run I was on a bulk, taking in 4k-5k+ calories daily, all very clean for the most part. It's tough to comment directly on what Erase particularly did in terms of cortisol control and whatnot, however I can say with the utmost confidence that it was very effective.
Seeing as though I was eating way above maintenance calories I was expecting to see some fat gain. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the end of the 8 week run of Erase.
Honestly, I did not see much in terms of results in the first 3-4 weeks on the product, but from week 4 onward the effects were definitely noticeable. The noticeable results consisted of: a dry look, increased recovery times, increased vascularity, a general pumped/full feeling, and minimal fat gain. None of the effects were miraculous, but were noticeable nonetheless and welcomed by me.
All in all, the product did exactly what it claimed and for that it gets a top notch rating by me.

Dosing: 10/10
Pretty straightforward dosing protocol. 3 caps a day, 1 first thing in the a.m., another immediately postworkout, and one before bed in the p.m.
There are other dosing options, but thats the protocol I stuck to throughout.

Value: 9.5/10
You can get Erase for $25-$30 online at various retailers, for a 30+day supply. Considering its effectiveness, this is a very solid deal.

Overall: 9+/10
All in all, Erase is a very effective product. It worked very well for me during this bulking phase, and I'd imagine it would be just as effective for a cut or recomp. It pretty much did everything it claimed, and for that it gets an emphatic 2 thumbs up from me.
My only complaint with Erase was that towards the end of the run my joints got pretty achy. However, that could be easily remedied with joint support supps and/or fish oil, or just simply reducing the dosage.
PES makes legit products and Erase is no exception, I believe they knocked it outta the park with this one.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
WarMachine
WarMachine

Reviews: 73
Reputation: +2358
Nice review kevo, I plan on running the new pro version with d-pol sometime beginning next month, hopefully I will respond it.

chichistrong
chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
Reviews: 69
Reputation: +2160
ATD scares, I've heard too many stories of libido shut down with this. how was yours? nvm you are kevo lol

Reputation: +1747
Very Informative. I can't wait to run my 6-8wk stack of this along with d-pol and C20

Reputation: +3978
@Chi- Honestly bro, if anything libido was up slightly.

Durden998
Durden998

Joined: 3/2010
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +490
Libido isnt a prob on this Ive ran two bottles back to back for 8 weeks and never had a problem

wjf9838
wjf9838

Reviews: 2
Reputation: +18
Great review, but what were the results of your bulk? (i.e. weight gain Size gain? Strength gain?) And, did you stack this with anything?

Reply #7:
houstontexas
houstontexas

Joined: 1/2010
Reputation: +60
Erase is a nice product. I have 2 bottles of the OG and 3 bottles of the new Erase Pro to try out as well.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +3978
@wjf9838- My bulk was going on well before the 8 week run with Erase, that's why I didn't include the results of it in my review.
Just FYI, I put on around 13lbs in about a 4month period, strength gains all around.
I only stacked Erase with the basics and LCLT.

Reply #9:
diazr01
diazr01

Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 6
Reputation: +30
I was literally about to post this question up...im on a bulk myself, should I stack this with aminal stak? Im back in college and stress is up again

Reply #10:

Reputation: +3978
@Diazr- It definitely wouldn't hurt to use it along with Stak.

Reply #11:
Rebel29073
Rebel29073

Joined: 11/2010
Reputation: +387
lol @ smoking burps. Happened to me while speaking to my GF one day she was like OMG hat was that...too funny. Great review as expected Kev-O

Reply #12:
TheSecret
TheSecret

Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: 0
Nice I will be trying this out very soon

Reply #13:
RugbyPete
RugbyPete

Joined: 5/2012
Reputation: 0
Looks like erase is also copied by the following (or whoever got to Arimistane first!):

US METABOLICS ERADICATE (also known as Athlet Wipe Out 25mg)
Redefine Nutrition 'Revolution' PCT Black 50mg (60 tbs)
PES Erase 25mg (90tbs)
XABOLby GenXLabs PCT unknown (60tbs)

March 14, 2014

AndroAdam

Age: 25

March 14, 2014
Great AI

Hey, everybody. This will be my first review.

Others have mentioned the ingredients, but I'll give my own take.

Ingredients:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione @ 25mg

Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, or Arimistane is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA that acts as an aromatase inhibitor. The science behind inhibiting aromatase is simple: if you inhibit an enzyme in the biosynthesis of estrogen, then you effectively reduce estrogen, thus increasing testosterone.

Using an AI, is by far the most effective means of boosting test that I've witnessed. And when you pair this with a test booster like DAA, it really shines. Also, it's an effective fat burner -burning fat through hormonal pathways. And yes, this would still be considered "natty."

Taste: 10
Why is this a 10? Because I can't tell you how many times I've opened a bottle and it smells like rancid poo. For example, I'm currently taking TT750 (which I'll have a review for when I'm done with the bottle), and the minute you open up that bottle, it's like a donkey kicked you in the kidney. So Erase get's a 10 because there was no foul odor or taste to the pills or the bottle. No, I didn't eat the bottle, but you can try and see if you get more gains.

Effectiveness: 8
I'll only be reserving 10s to products that are truly extraordinary. Giving out too many 10s ruins its value. It's like when people use the word Epic to describe things that are really not. The Odyssey is an epic, Man of Steel is not.

So Erase is very effective. Within a few days I felt a tightness and saw water reduction. My muscles also "felt" fuller. I will point out that I took this at about 26% body fat, but taking it with DAA, Alphamine, a caloric deficit, and Layne Norton's PHAT training, I managed to drop down to about 17% in a span of 10 weeks. I started DAA about 2 weeks before Erase, hence the 10 weeks. This product should not be run longer than 8, though.

Value:
I bought this for $23-24 on Amazon and ran 2 bottles, so it was pretty great value for what I experienced.

Notes:
I wish I had taken this with macros dialed in. This was one of the first real supplements I took and saw great results. If I knew what I was really doing, I probably would have seen even more.

Also, I took this at a time when I felt like a fat girl and wasn't getting laid. It did help with libido and confidence, which allowed me to get a girl in the sack. It also dried out my joints a bit, and to combat that I lowered the dose. But this does not affect the overall score.

Overall:
Erase is great... the OG Erase that contains Arimistane. PES put out a new version containing DHAA which works the same way as Arimistane, but supposedly is stronger and contains joint support.

If you can find a bottle or two, I highly recommend it. Run it as part of a cut stack with Alphamine and/or 3 3 diiodo l thyronine. Stacking with DAA amplified the effects, but it's not necessary.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
October 29, 2013

Age: 22

October 29, 2013
Body Composition Fixed, but at what cost?

I ran PES's Erase with D-Pol, Muscle Marinade, Organ Shield, and plenty of fish oil.

REASON FOR TAKING:

When I took some test supplements this past summer, I noticed that I was getting extra fat on my nipples. It wasn't the beginning of gyno or anything, it just seemed like my nipples were sagging. I thought to myself "WTF is that?"

After a little research, I learned that increasing testosterone production also increases estrogen, so you can get an increase of tissue around your nipples. I immediately bought a bottle of ERASE by PES and that completely changed the body composition of my chest. My nipples sucked back in tight and hard to the muscle.

If you run a test booster, PLEASE RUN AN AROMOTASE INHIBITOR. Don't freak yourself out like I did. A lot of people say it isn't necessary, but if you have the extra twenty bucks, do it. Rmember, it's YOUR body.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Joint soreness. The first week taking Erase, my shoulders, elbows, and wrists grew more noticeably sore. I picked up some fish/flax oil and started taking double doses. The soreness went away immediately.

FAT LOSS:

The fat loss gained on this product is marginal, but with a decent cardio routine and clean eating diet, it only helps you get your gains. You should primarily be taking this for body composition and estrogen blocking.

I experienced no added water weight, but rather a removal. My vasscularity increased, and my muscles hardened--especially my chest and nipples. I can't emphasize that enough.

-----

OVERALL: 9/10

This product greatly attributed to the best stack I've taken in my 10+ years of lifting and supplementing. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to curb the effects of testosterone supplements and the correlating estrogen production.

All the best,

J. O'Donnell
Pros:
Cons:
  • Muscle Hardening
BrooklynBuff

garlick

Joined: 3/2009
Reviews: 40
Reputation: +3269
Good review....but your last statement was interesting. You're 22 years old and you have 10+ years of lifting and supplementing?? I sure hope note.

deggman
deggman

Joined: 5/2012
Reviews: 7
Reputation: +42
Interesting catch garlick :)

Joined: 10/2013
Reputation: +17
Well, to be fair, I started lifting just before I turned 13 (football, wrestling). And I am very nearly 23, so I just rounded to 10. Obviously I haven't taken supplements every day of my life for 10 years, but, yes, I have been working out for around ten years.

October 3, 2013

Jordan48

Age: 23

October 3, 2013
Pes Erase Great AI

To start this review i did not use this product with or after steroids like many people that are reading this review will be looking for. I used it or the same reason though, and was very happy with the results.
This product is made to stop the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen. So for me, somebody that is not taking steroids, this was a great product to utilize the natural testosterone i am already producing, and reduce water retention.
I loved the results. I noticed great gains in my definition and fat loss, which was what i was trying to do. But probably the best part was not losing any strength during the cutting phase. I was cutting carbs, which usually means decreased strength, but not with this product.
So in review, i loved the product. The only negative thing i noticed was a little joint pain, but that is a common side effect with any strong AI supplement. This product is comparable to the SOLID from BPI. I have taken them both, and liked them both. The Erase is just stronger and gives a little better results.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
April 21, 2013

davidian

Reviews: 12

Age: 27

April 21, 2013
 Hi Guys,

I thought I would put in my review for PES Erase, considering i've run it twice in the past 8 months on 2 different cycles. I feel with these sorts of products you really need to run them a couple of times to really get a handle on whether or not they work and how effective they are. My first natty cycle with PES Erase was a bulk, I wouldnt call it dirty but it wasnt lean. 2nd cycle was a lean bulk and this is where I saw the best results. Anyway, on to the review itself>

Supporting Supps:

My first natty cycle with PES Erase was a D-pol/Animal stak/Erase setup. Second cycle was Isa-test GF/DAA Powder/Erase. During both cycles I took no creatine, I took stimmed PWO's and protein powder as per normal.

Dosing:

As some other reviewers have suggested, you might need to play around with the dosing. I dosed mine 1 x with breakfast, 1 x around 1-2pm and another around 8pm, a couple of hours before bed. I wanted to stay away from dosing too close to bed time.

I like to use Erase as an AI+cortisol blocker in the final 4 weeks of an 8 week natty cycle. I find it helps 'clean' me up from any dirtier gains and bulk the other supps like DAA/Animal Stak etc give me in the first 4 weeks. The first cycle I used Erase on, I did not really get much out of it. I felt the Dpol was doing the bulk of the work and the Erase was a bit of a waster. However, I did not want to write Erase off after just 1 run, so I gave it another shot.

It worked so much better in my 2nd cycle, which was a lean bulk, with diet fully in check. I had a noticeable 'tightening' in my mid-section, and my chest which is naturally a bit watery looking until I warm up/work that area, looked harder and firmer all the time. With the lean bulk setup I found it to be much more noticeable than the standard/dirty bulk.

I should point out that this observation may be circumstance to the type of bulk I was running IE if I had not taken Erase on my first cycle I may have looked worse. This is why I believe it's important to give good quality supps a second chance.

Side Effects:

People go on a little bit about sore joints from this, but I did not get this. I take in 4g of fish oil a day (taken with my Erase when i'm using it) and I had no problems with joint pain. What I did get almost immediately when I started taking Erase was very dry eyes, every morning when I woke up. After about a week of this I bumped the fish oil up to 6g/day and my eyes were nowhere near as dry. It was actually quite bad in the mornings until I had a shower and wet my eyes.

Value:

Getting this stuff shipped to Australia is always a pain, but I can get it here for around $40, which is good value in my book, but not outstanding.

Conclusion:

I wouldnt write Erase off after 1 so-so run with it. Give it another chance and it may come good for you. I ran it the second time because I couldnt get Lecheek AD-3 PCT, but funny enough for my next cycle I will be using the AD-3. I'll see how that goes compared to the Erase and review that later too. Thanks for reading.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Dry Eyes
March 2, 2013

Faymus

Age: 20

March 2, 2013
 I'm going to start by saying that I took this product quite some time ago. I see they have released a pro version so I am completely unaware if there was some type of formula change since I have taken it. I doubt there has been but I just want everyone to know I took this product roughly a year and a half ago.

PES really did impress me with this one. I had been living alone for some time with nothing to do so I dedicated a huge part of my life to working out. I had been very lean at the time (Formerly being fat as a kid) and had problems with my chest area being a much fatter than the average male and my abdomen had held a bit of extra unwanted fat that I was having trouble getting rid of.

I had started with the suggested dose but eventually ended up taking 2 pills above the suggested dose. The effects were much better than I had expected to ever see. My vascularity was through the roof. My veins were popping everywhere and it was new to me at the time so I couldn't resist going to the mirror in my house every so often. I couldn't believe how dry I ended up looking after taking this. I also noticed my chest fat was seeming to decrease slowly and I also had a small visible cut going down to define my abs a bit more. One great effect this had was that my sides lost a TON of fat which was nice to see considering for some reason my sides never seem to slim down. I had a nice V-taper going on. I was leaning out quite nicely and the dryness was incredible. At the time this was my favorite supplement I had ever taken, I was just so impressed. I must not forget to mention, the libido boost was fantastic. I mean absolutely amazing. My libido was through he roof.

Obviously, some of this was credited to my strict diet, but I feel as though the erase played a great part in seeing the results I had gotten.

Here is basically how I would break things down:

Effectiveness - 9/10
This stuff really did dry me up. I lost a bit of chest fat and got cut up a bit in the abdomen. My sides also lost a TON of size which was great. I have to credit a bit of it to my diet, but for some reason I just know that Erase deserves a lot of credit for the vascularity and dryness I had seen. I had never seen much vascularity at all until I started Erase, so I know it helped out a great deal in that department, that is for sure. The libido effects are incredible. Never seen anything like it.

Side Effects - 6/10
Alright, so I don't think it is very fair for me to be too harsh on the side effects due to me taking the suggested dose a little higher than it should have been, however the joints were very dry after I took Erase. I could feel joint pain very easily. I have a hard time noticing sides from many supplements, but let me tell you something, you will know when your joints are aching!

Value - 10/10
You get a great deal no matter what on this. This product is so ridiculously cheap that it is definitely worth a shot. I got this when it first came out and it was cheap then. I know it is still priced cheap if not even cheaper than it was before.

I will definitely be giving Erase Pro a shot in the future. This is the product that sparked my interest in PES and, to me, made them seem like a very reputable company.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Makes Joints Hurt I Took Too Much
November 8, 2012

Reviews: 13

Age: 29

November 8, 2012
 I´ve got to say it, in 19 years of gym and supplements, rare were the times where I ran into supplements that are completly useless, like PES ERASE is.

Those who were around before 2004, when presidente BUSH signed the Anabolic Steroid Control law, got the best of pre-hormones and real antiestrogens.

Even after that law, for a while you could still find REAL aromataze inhibidors like Ergopharm´s 6-OXO, till 2009 when Ergopharm got Raided and Patrick left them. Formastane was also another great product sold by many companies while they got away with it.

The last one that did work, based on Formastane - 4-hydroxyandrosteindione, was American Cellular´s Estro Extreme, and I wrote a review about it. That was ofocurse competidores selling the same thing with different name which as gaspari´s Novadex XT, if I remeber... but those are gone as well.

Let me say that I had great hopes and expectations for this product eventhough Patrick Arnold in the prehormone forum, states that the main ingredient an oxygenated version of the 7-Keto family -Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, has only demonstrated, AI properties in VITRO. No one knows if it works in humans, what doses are needed, neither if oral consumption is bioactive at all.

Despite lack of proof the things is being sold left to right, well it DID NOTHING for me. Nothing at all, don´t recomend it.

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: -1
    * 16 years of gym and supplements, my bad.

Gkeezy

ZANARK
    ZANARK

Joined: 2/2012
    Reputation: +29
    not so doubtful, i also started at 10, thanks to my uncle who was on the bodybuilding stuff back in the day...

July 14, 2012

pythonarms

Age: 25

July 14, 2012
     Ingredients:
    Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 25mg

Value: I bought erase for 40 bucks for a month supply so value wasn't great, but for a t booster this isn't too bad.

This is straight from the website
    Natural Myotropic Upgregulator
    Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass
    Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator
    Powerful Testosterone Booster
    Ultimate All-In-One Supplement

This all in one ingredient has far too many claims for its true effectiveness. I took erase for 1 month and felt more fatigued and tired than I normally do, didn't gain strength (if anything I lost some because of my weak workouts) and sex drive remained the same.

Regarding effectiveness, the one thing it did definitely do is make me more dry and lean. I lost a ton of my water weight while on erase without really changing anything in my diet. This made me look great for beach season, but it was not worth it at all in my opinion.

My sex drive remained the same (its always super high) but strength and gym sessions and my fatigue issues really kicked my butt.

Overall 5/10
    Hate to do it but I gotta kick this one to the curb. I am giving a maybe because if you want to be a super shredder for the pool parties, indulge, but I hated the fatigue and weakness I felt while taking it.
    • Fatigue
    • Weakness
    • Slight Stomach Discomfort

Have you used Erase? Submit your own Review!