Erase

By: PES

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

7.1
10 16

Ranks #7 of 8 (better than 14%) in
Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers

Erase is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by PES. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.
COMPARE SIMILAR

kevO

January 22, 2012

I just finished up an 8 week run of PES Erase, and I must say that I am very satisfied with how this product performed. Erase is touted to, 'modulate your body's natural hormone levels to improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio and testosterone:cortisol ratio, as well as allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by reducing the in anti-myotropic cortisol'. This sounded damn good to me. I've had good results with most of the anti-estrogen, cortisol control, and test boosters I had tried previously, so I figured I'd give Erase a shot, seeing as though it has all of the previously stated qualities in one product.

Profile: 10/10
Simple product, only one ingredient:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione -- 25mg
Serving size is 2-3 caps a day, 90 caps total, so you get a month+ out of a single bottle.

Taste: N/A
Simple white caps, pleasant almost fruity/sweet smell to the caps. Absolutely no aftertaste, or smoking burps(some of you know how funny and horrible tasting these can be).

Effectiveness: 9.5/10
Throughout the entire 8 week run I was on a bulk, taking in 4k-5k+ calories daily, all very clean for the most part. It's tough to comment directly on what Erase particularly did in terms of cortisol control and whatnot, however I can say with the utmost confidence that it was very effective.
Seeing as though I was eating way above maintenance calories I was expecting to see some fat gain. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the end of the 8 week run of Erase.
Honestly, I did not see much in terms of results in the first 3-4 weeks on the product, but from week 4 onward the effects were definitely noticeable. The noticeable results consisted of: a dry look, increased recovery times, increased vascularity, a general pumped/full feeling, and minimal fat gain. None of the effects were miraculous, but were noticeable nonetheless and welcomed by me.
All in all, the product did exactly what it claimed and for that it gets a top notch rating by me.

Dosing: 10/10
Pretty straightforward dosing protocol. 3 caps a day, 1 first thing in the a.m., another immediately postworkout, and one before bed in the p.m.
There are other dosing options, but thats the protocol I stuck to throughout.

Value: 9.5/10
You can get Erase for $25-$30 online at various retailers, for a 30+day supply. Considering its effectiveness, this is a very solid deal.

Overall: 9+/10
All in all, Erase is a very effective product. It worked very well for me during this bulking phase, and I'd imagine it would be just as effective for a cut or recomp. It pretty much did everything it claimed, and for that it gets an emphatic 2 thumbs up from me.
My only complaint with Erase was that towards the end of the run my joints got pretty achy. However, that could be easily remedied with joint support supps and/or fish oil, or just simply reducing the dosage.
PES makes legit products and Erase is no exception, I believe they knocked it outta the park with this one.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening

• WarMachine
    January 22, 2012

Nice review kevo, I plan on running the new pro version with d-pol sometime beginning next month, hopefully I will respond it.
  • chichistrong
    January 22, 2012

ATD scares, I've heard too many stories of libido shut down with this. how was yours? nvm you are kevo lol
    January 22, 2012

Very Informative. I can't wait to run my 6-8wk stack of this along with d-pol and C20
    January 22, 2012

@Chi- Honestly bro, if anything libido was up slightly.
  • Durden998
    January 22, 2012

Libido isnt a prob on this Ive ran two bottles back to back for 8 weeks and never had a problem
  • wjf9838
    January 23, 2012

Great review, but what were the results of your bulk? (i.e. weight gain Size gain? Strength gain?) And, did you stack this with anything?
  • houstontexas
    January 23, 2012

Erase is a nice product. I have 2 bottles of the OG and 3 bottles of the new Erase Pro to try out as well.
    January 23, 2012

@wjf9838- My bulk was going on well before the 8 week run with Erase, that's why I didn't include the results of it in my review.
    Just FYI, I put on around 13lbs in about a 4month period, strength gains all around.
    I only stacked Erase with the basics and LCLT.
  • diazr01
    January 23, 2012

I was literally about to post this question up...im on a bulk myself, should I stack this with aminal stak? Im back in college and stress is up again
    January 23, 2012

@Diazr- It definitely wouldn't hurt to use it along with Stak.
  • Rebel29073
    January 23, 2012

Lol @ smoking burps. Happened to me while speaking to my GF one day she was like OMG hat was that...too funny. Great review as expected Kev-O
  • TheSecret
    Rep: 0
    January 24, 2012

Nice I will be trying this out very soon
  • RugbyPete
    Rep: -3
    January 24, 2012

Looks like erase is also copied by the following (or whoever got to Arimistane first!):

US METABOLICS ERADICATE (also known as Athlet Wipe Out 25mg)
    Redefine Nutrition 'Revolution' PCT Black 50mg (60 tbs)
    PES Erase 25mg (90tbs)
    XABOLby GenXLabs PCT unknown (60tbs)
3ullD0zer
  February 27, 2012

Wow, well where to begin. I feel really bad for writing this, but I believe it needs to be said. I think Im the only person who has given this a bad review....

I did not notice any difference while taking this product. I took 2 full bottles back to back, 3 pills a day. I followed the directions on the bottle and even sought help on dosing from other members, but experienced nothing like others were mentioning.

Positive effects: The only positive effect I felt, was when I would take my morning dose before breakfast, I filled up nicely. Other than that nothing else noticeable

Negative effects: I had slight joint discomfort, mainly in my elbows, but I knew this coming in. When this happened I though ok good to go its kicking in now, but that was the only similar result I shared with others who have reviews this product. Water retention was the biggest surprise for me. Nothing changed for me, Im cutting right now, so if anything this should have helped, but I noticed a reversal in what it was supposed to do. I didnt see a dried out look, no increase in vascularity, no strength increases, really just nothing at all. I tried numerous dosing protocals and nothing made a difference. I noticed as the day went on, I seemed to hold onto a lot a water, which annoyed me because I woke up nice and lean, but went to bed looking flabby.

I also noticed my nips started to itch more towards the end, and seemed to puff up more. I have no idea what thats about, but its something I noticed.

Another thing that bothered me, is that I started taking Pink Magic towards the last 2 weeks. At first Pink made its mark soon, but after about a week, the effects diminished. As soon as I finished Erase, the effects came back. Again I dont know what thats about, but its just something I noticed.

Sometimes when I would take my dose, I would get some slight stomach pains, and my stomach would bloat out.

I tried my best to get this product to work, but met with no use. I guess I just dont respond to this, which is really weird as it seems everyone loves it. Im sure I will get flamed for this, but I just wanted to put my experience out there for everyone to see.

Take care fellas, and happy lifting!
  • Morning Fullness
  • Water Retention
  • Slight Stomach Discomfort

• SoCalLivin
    February 27, 2012

No one should flame this one. I'd rather see an honest review, than none at all.
    February 27, 2012

Thanks man I appreciate it.
  • AlphandOmega
    February 27, 2012

This really seems like a hit or miss product for people. Good review.
    February 27, 2012

Thanks AO, most of the reviews I have seen were positive, so I expected the same.
    February 27, 2012

Dude you've been around long enough where people respect what you have to say. A good honest review here.

Thanks Cam, Im not as active anymore so I figured I was a forgotten soul! LOL
  • FlashSunday
    February 28, 2012

Is rather see these scores because they are explained rather than straight 10's and no content. Good review.
    February 28, 2012

Thanks Flash, that Triazole review you did was solid!
    February 28, 2012

Im using this now, and im not so sure im seeing any results either than it makes me tired sometimes. i feel the same bout water retention possibly tho, but i always seem to have that problem.

Sly,

How long have you been using it?
    February 28, 2012

Since the 7 i guess...suppose thats not really long enough to see much of anything anyways haha. takin it with d-pol and c20. now i think of it, im not feeling the aggression i was starting to with the d-pol that was giving me some intense concentration...hmmh
    February 29, 2012

How many caps are you taking? I started with 3 and rolled with that, maybe should have started low, I dont know.

The water retention was a bummer and was annoying.
    I would keep an eye on any changes you feel, it might not work for you like it did me.

Most people feel it at about 2 or 3 weeks in. You at about 3 weeks so this should be an indicator of what this will do for you...
    February 29, 2012

I do 3. one with breakfast, 1 when i get home from work and then another at some point. i dunno. maybe it is doing something and i just havent noticed it. either way ill run the two bottles and hopefully itll work for me. as for the water retention, i think that happens for me regardless. but also by the end of the day im typically super bloated and gassy from all the protein, thats a bummer as well.
  • Virtus
    February 29, 2012

Dozer no one should flame this, it is an excellent review, detailed, honest, and from a respected member of the site. I am glad you put the effort into explaining as much as you did- nothing worse than a good or bad rating with no explanation- that does nothing to further this site.
  • Cryoburner
    February 29, 2012

Sorry it didn't work for you man. I'm seeing a bit of drying effects from it, in conjunction with the other supps I'm taking, but I can't attribute it just to Erase. I wish I would have gotten Erase Pro, I like the 1 pill a day. Great review man.
  • joeflah13
    February 29, 2012

Flamed for an honest review? What is this, bodybuilding.com??? Lol great work Dozer, I've taken this stuff before with mild positive effects but this is an interesting side of erase I never knew about.
    February 29, 2012

@Virtus- thanks man I appreciate that coming from you

@Cryo- thanks, I hope it works out well for you, take care of them joints. Stay safe in the desert

@Joe- lol I guess I forget where I was for a minute, thanks bud
  • Abandoned
    March 1, 2012

Wow,this makes me not as hopeful about the erase pro log coming up.I hope its not the same with me.
  • kevinhy
    March 1, 2012

You started taking Pink Magic at the end and attribute nipple sensitivity to Erase? Hormonal fluctuations do have a tendency to change nipple sensation, but if you're running other products its pretty difficult to say which one is doing what. These results are certainly not usual, and im curious to what could have caused this result during your run. Were you stacking it with anything else?
    March 1, 2012

Abandoned, this product has good reviews for the most part, so effects might be different for you. Plus it's a free product jump on it! Lol

@Kevin,

I stated in my review that I felt nipple sensitivity from erase, prior to use of Pink Magic. If that wasn't clear, my apologies. I ran erase along with basic stuff, craze pwo, myofusion, beta alanine, fish oil, multi, agmatine.

The itchiness in my nipples went away when I stopped Erase. The water retention went away upon completion of erase. The effects I initially felt from Pink Magic have returned. Everything feels better, and different now that i am no longer taking Erase. I'm still using the same supplements as stated above.

That is how I attribute the effects to erase. I feel different than I did in those 8 weeks.
  • FlashSunday
    March 1, 2012

Dozer. Next try triazole. Its got the same concept but different pathways.
    March 1, 2012

Flash, your review I read yesterday peaked my interest. I looked into it a little bit, and most likely will give it shot. I'll hit you up with some questions when I do.
Hugeguy102
  September 5, 2011

I heard about Erase from one of the bodybuilding forums i frequent. All of the members there frequently discuss the effectiveness of this product, so i had to try it, but first i wanted to learn more.

I emailed one of the company representatives about it, trying to find out exactly what it was. Apparently the ingredient in Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA, which i am familiar with. Upon hearing this, i first thought it was going to be touted as some thermogenic due to 7-oxo often being used in fat loss products, but there is much more to it than that!

The study the rep sent me on Erase showed it was in fact an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it deactivates the enzyme responsible for estrogen creation in men. This means it not only increases testosterone, but decreases estrogen, which really intrigued me, but it didnt stop there. The representative then told me about cortisol, a nasty hormone that turns off protein synthesis in favor of gluconeogensis(protein conversion to glucose) and also increases body fat. One of the mechanisms that 7-oxo uses to decrease body fat is by decreasing cortisol, and since Erase contains a compound with a very similar structure, it is also able to lower this nasty hormone.

So pretty much, increased testosterone, decreased estrogen, and decreased cortisol, sounded too good to be true, but i had to give this a shot.

I purchased one bottle and began taking 3 capsules, 2 in the morning and one at night(bottle recommendation). The first few days i didnt feel much, but after five or six days i began to feel tighter. Upon stepping on the scale i noticed i had lost a few pounds, most likely water due to lowered estrogen (estrogen influences water retention). My sleep began to improve drastically, and my libido skyrocketed!

Performance in the gym was also exceptionally better. I found i had increased endurance, my muscles felt fuller and more pumped during training, and i even managed to break a few personal records.

After about three weeks of using this supplement i ordered another bottle and extended my cycle to eight weeks. During this time i found i had lost a fair amount of body fat and increased lean MASS considerably, all while eating maintenance calories/slightly above maintenance.

This product seemed too good to be true, but it surely wasnt for me. The gains i received on this natty product were definitely enough for me to avoid taking another PH cycle, and i felt a heck of a lot better on this than i do on a cycle. I would try this out if you havent, its great stuff.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Huge Strength Gains

• Virtus
    September 5, 2011

Yeah this is pretty much the only AI I will use, besides RC ones for serious issues from cycles.
  • Hugeguy102
    September 5, 2011

I actually prefer to avoid RC stuff if absolutely possible. This seems to work fine for me on most cycles so ill avoid using potentially fake RCs.
Jpotter21

March 15, 2012

Hey Guys. I actually took this product back in January but I am Just now getting some time to really sit down and write out a through review. So here it Goes.

Diet at the Time was the Anabolic diet.
Routine: 4 day split. Monday chest tri, Tuesday legs, Thursday Back Bi, Friday Shoulders Calves.

What is Erase? Erase is Marketed as a AI (Armoatase Inhibitor) and Cortisol Inhibitor. The ingredient in Erase, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione, is a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA. Erase is supposed to help reduce estrogen, and Cortisol. All while helping to increase testosterone. Ultimately while estrogen is being reduced, your natural test levels should go up. Though I should emphasize estrogen is okay, but too much is bad. I ran a Natty Stack of D-pol, Erase, and Activate Xtreme. This product interested me more for the estrogen reduction and cortisol reduction more than anything, and it delivered.

Dosing: 9/10- The dosing on erase was actually pretty easy. You kind of have to play around with it and see what works best for you. I used a similar dosing protocol to Lean Xtreme, because of the cortisol reduction properties. So I dosed 1 pill right when I got up, 1 after my workout, and 1 before bed at night. I would only recommend 1 pill at a time because any more than that your joints will really hurt.

Effectiveness: 8/10- For me erase really delivered in many areas. The first was the leaning out effect. I was a Former Fat Boy and typical Endomorph body type. Carried alot of excess fat in my chest and midsection. Which are typical areas where fat is stored if excess estrogen is in the body. I have always seemed to have extra bits of fat in these areas even with leaning down so much over the past year and a half. These were areas I have always had issues loosing fat with even with good thermo fat Burners. I noticed though after about a week with erase, my chest lost noticeble amounts of fat along with my midsection. This doesnt mean pounds or weight. But actual fat being stripped from my body. Throughout the rest of the bottle I noticed more and more of leaning out affect. Definately more vasuclar as well. The muscles were also a lot fuller, like the feeling of having a good pump on your biceps but it was all the time. I made noticeable changes in my body and cut fat in areas I have always struggled with for the past year and a half of dieting down.
I also noticed a slight increase in Libido, and strength as well. But I cant contribute all of this to erase, seeing as though I was taking D-pol and Activate Xtreme. But it is definately something to note.

Sides: 7/10- My joints did hurt. Which was a good thing because it shows it was working. I take Orange Triad and I never have joint pain anymore, so I know this had to be from erase. It took a few weeks for the joint pain to kick in, which worried me because I didnt think it was working. It wasnt something you couldnt deal with though. Not to the point you couldnt carry out daily activities or anything.

Value: 8/10- I paid 26.99 for this and it has 30 servings. Recommended 3 a day so the price per serving is .89 a day. Not to shabby and cheaper than other AI's.

Overall: 8/10- I really liked Erase. I was looking for something to help loose fat in specific areas. And this really did the trick. The sides werent terrible and the product did what it claimed. I will probably end up running this again around May or June for 2 months to help with my final stages of cutting up.
I think erase would make a great edition to A PCT (Yes You still need a SERM), a bulk or a cut. For eight weeks your looking at about 50-60 dollars and your getting a few products in one. PES really delivers with Erase as they do with other supplements as well. I would highly recommend checking them out. Have a good one guys.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening

• Momo1
    March 15, 2012

Good review, this is one of those products that should be in everyone PCT; works well!
  • ReVengeance
    March 15, 2012

Spot on review my man, half way through and I have the same leaning out effects on the chest and mid section for me as well.
    March 15, 2012

@ Revengeance, it really is a great product. For the price and what it does you cant complain. I cant wait to run two bottles back to back late spring this year. Good luck you'll enjoy the end results.
  • AlphandOmega

I gotta try this poo!!
  • Reinger
    March 15, 2012

Nice review. Starting Erase Pro soon with a similar stack.
    March 16, 2012

I really want to try Erase Pro, but I'd wanna run two bottles. And for 55 bucks a pop, I wanna wait for some reviews to show up. Hopefully it works out well for you!
    March 16, 2012

This review is really under-rated. You should have upwards of 40 + reps for this man, great job.

I just got my bottle in today and I was re-reading some reviews and must have missed yours. Ran pink magic for 2 months and now i'm running the third month with DAA and Erase. Look forward to it.
    March 16, 2012

Thanks A lot man, really appreciate it. You are really going to like erase. I bit the bullet and am doing a 8 week run of Erase Pro and Compound 20. DAA is some good stuff, and I found it ran fantastic with Erase. DAA and Erase are a good stack. Cheap and effective. Good luck brother

Np dude.

I am also starting month 3 of C20 to run with these (didn't mention that :D)

However, I'm concerned about my joints since C20 also leans and dries, via different pathways of course. I just PMed the PES dude here about it actually.

If you haven't tried C20 yet run 6 caps on training days dude. The stuff works much better at that dose.
    March 16, 2012

A lot of guys say the joint pain isn't too bad, but to be honest there were some nights I laid in bed and was like wtf Haha. I think glucosamine really works best. I noticed when I took it within 20-30 minutes the joint pain was gone.

Do you feel like you've had any strength gains off of C20 or just a leaning effect? I noticed in your review for the 1 month it was more of the leaning but I'm just curious for more of a prolonged use.
    March 16, 2012

Yeah man, I just have awful shoulders from dual AC ligament tears.

Dude, definitely increased strength during 2nd bottle and specially with the 6 cap dosing on training days. I mean I had pink in there too but it was during my first week of pink at regular dose (which is really nothing happening yet) when I first went below maintenance calories with c20 and hit a couple PRs at a caloric deficit.

Broke my deadlift and DB bench PR this week but i've been mega dosing Pink too so hard to tell.
  • RaleighReps
    March 17, 2012

Great Review, bro! Just ordered D-Pol and am considering Erase for a solid stack. Not sure the AI is needed, but looks to good to pass up. Did you run any liver aid with erase? Anyone know if it's needed? Just curious.
    March 17, 2012

With DAA it is said to have estrogenic side effects after pro longed use. To be "safe" knowing my body type is typically endomorphic I went ahead and purchased it just in case anything happened from the D-pol.

And liver aid isn't needed. Nothing really harsh as far as either of the compounds are concerned. I stand very firm in both erase and d-pol. I ran them both on a ckd diet with no carbs and still made fantastic gains.
  • RaleighReps
    March 17, 2012

Cool! Thanks for the input.
  • Lonewolf4523
    March 17, 2012

I agree with manimal,Awesome review,really good info.Im really close to buying Erase..
    Can I ask something though,if anyone knows? what happens in the week or two After you stop taking the 1 or two bottles? Do your estrogen levels shoot back up,making it (if you had this problem) easy to gain chest/glute/stomach water weight again?
    March 17, 2012

I didnt have that issue. A big thing is going to be your diet, I also am a Cardio Fiend so that may be why I never had the issue.
    March 17, 2012

I have two questions. 1.Can you take this at the same time with DAA? 2. You said you lost body fat while using Erase.Did you stayed lean after you stopped taking Erase?

Thank you and nice review.
    March 18, 2012

Yes, I would highly recommend you take this with DAA. And yes I stayed relatively lean after words. I did however when running erase pro dropped a poo load of water weight after stopping it, but this I had no issues.
    March 18, 2012

Thaks J. Also is it ok to add NAC and milk thistle to the stak?
    March 18, 2012

It wouldn't hurt, but not entirely necessary. I don't really think OTC ai's are as harsh on the liver. When you get into letro, exemestane thats where you have to be a little more cautious.

Nice one, thank you J.

Hi J,

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago and nothing yet so I think there might be a problem with the custom.I wanted to use an AI as I take DAA and I want to loose some fat in the mid section and add some muscle volume.I can get locally Triazole and C20.Which one you think will work best and also I take NAC,DAA,ZMA and l-glutamine.
    March 18, 2012

Start a thread in the forum, this really isn't the place to continue to ask questions. Its easier to comment their than here.
SSGdimsmash
  December 16, 2011

Alright guys so for those of you who followed my log you know I enjoyed this product. For those of you who didnt heres my review on it.

Doseing: 7/10 I'm not a fan of something I have to take mutiple times a day. I dosed this 1 when I woke up 1 post workout, and 1 6-8 hours after that. There were times that I would forgot the last dose due to having a poo ton of stuff going on it wouldn't cross my mind.

Effectiveness: 8/10 A litt;e background on my previous supp use. This is my first anti- estrogen I have you used. This is the reason I'm not rating it higher, because I have nothing to compare it to. This is also a cortisol blocker. I have used Supress-C for strictly cortisol support before. This did noticeably reduce my estrogen levels. Which was shoen through visible dryness, and slightly sore joints. It also assisted in I feel in reduceing my man boobage. The cortisol control was apperant in the reduction of my lower abdominal fat. I also saw a large increase in my visible vascularity. Due the drying out effect. Exspecially in my arms, but it also helped me bring out the vien running across my shoulders which was awesome. I definitley felt an increase in libido, but this may have also been from the DAA I stacked it with. This also was kind of a minus seeing as how Im deployed nad the wife is stateside.

Sides: 9/10 I didn't experaince many. In the first 2 weeks My joints were a little sore and achy, but nothing unbareable. I used a fish oil supp as well as glucosamine and chondroitin while on this. So that may be what prevented the severe joint pain at 3 a day some report.

Value: 8/10 I got this product on sale for 23.99 from Tf supplememts which is a great price for what it does. It is normally around 28-30 though which is why I didnt give it a 10. Not only that you will get the best results if you run to bottles back to back for 60 days. Which brings the cost to about 60 again reduceing the value factor.

Overall I highly recommend this product for those looking to get some assistance in estrogen control. I stacked this with DAA, and had some great results in strength gains, and body composition improvement.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Huge Strength Gains
  • Fat Loss
  • Removes Water Weight
sarringdale
  December 11, 2014

Hey SR back again to review the last half of my stack PES Erase (new formula)

----Ingredient Profile----

Proprietary Blend
300 mg -
Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18oic acid

Another prop blend without exact numbers

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

10/10 cant beat a tiny cap(s) down the hatch, no taste really, no smell either and for me 1 cap seemed to do just as good as 3 caps

----Effectiveness----

Retail Site says

PES Erase is an amazing Estrogen and Cortisol blocker, but it doesn't stop there. It's going to get you the lean, dry, and hard muscle you want, it's going to boost your testosterone, and up regulate anabolism. This is a great all in one supplement that you don't have to post cycle and isn't going to cause any post use testosterone suppression. If you are serious about putting on muscle take PES Erase.

Noticable effects while running the stack, after 10-14 days i did notice an increase in mood and overall feeling. I saw my total volume in the gym increase and veins starting to show where veins handnt been showing prior to the stack. Ive been off of the Erase now for well over a week with no noticable let downs or side effects such as test suppression. I have noticed a change in body comp and muscle hardness but dry i cant confirm cause Im way to fat to say one way or another. I stacked Erase with D-Pol and a few basic staples protein, BCAA's, PWO's & a couple fat burners.

----Value----
Value - 10/10

Around $27.00 for 90 caps, so 30 cents per cap, and personally i noticed no change when i went from 1 cap a day to 2 then to 3 per day so if i were to run this at one a day this can stretch for nearly 3 months at 30 cents a day thats pretty awesome.

----Side Effects----

No side effects to report smooth easy product to take with no ill effects noticed and the price is right

----Conclusion----

I really enjoyed this stacked with D-Pol, although I cant give all of the credit to one product or the other I feel in conjunction they work really well together and I will probably be running these again in the future, and have no issues reccomending this product alone or stacked.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardening

• Gkeezy
    December 12, 2014

Good review but since you did not run this on its own but as part of a stack with fat burners and d-pol, its really hard to attribute all the positives to Erase alone. But good review nonetheless
  • sarringdale
    December 12, 2014

Yup your right which is why I was hesitant to even review it but at the same time I feel it played its part well throughout the stack
CamSTL

June 29, 2012

I was really excited to try this product out. I had a good experience with Inhibit-E and I figured this would blow that outta the water. Sadly it did not. I took this product with D-pol and but I rly started to notice the effects or lack after I finished C20

Effectiveness: My chest area is my problem area and the abs are a close second. C20, tho a different compound in its own right helped lean me out around the midsection. Despite my pec area I was happy with how I looked, but When I thin out my chest looks more distinguished ( and not in a good way). Inhibit-E rly decreased some of those fatty/estrogen deposits and I expected more from this based off the reviews

What I got instead was joint pain and water retention. by wk2 I thought to myself I feel the joint discomfort so the product has to be working but by wk4 I felt worse than before.

Value: Its a good thing this product is relatively cheap. Most of my boosters / estrogen blockers cost around 30+. Inhibit cost around 14 at the time. This was around 25 so not bad.

I really dont like writing bad reviews which is why I stalled so long on this. I was actually like a kid in a candy store when I heard about this, and once I got it the new rave was about Erase Pro and Licogenix. I was like Fuuuudge! Tho I may have had some, I did not notice the HUGE strength gains or increase in libido either. This product gets a thumbs down from me but this is just another example of what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.

Hope this helps -Cam
  • Water Retention

June 29, 2012

Oops I said it deserves a thumbs down but gave it a "so-so"

...ehh
    June 29, 2012

You win some and loose some man. Still a solid review.
    June 29, 2012

Nice review Cam. You and I are similar with our reviews on this product. The water retention was horrendous, I felt like I was on some cheap ass creatine!

Thanks JP and Dozer

Yeah I had a good diet going, but I wasn't liking what I got from this at all.
  • Vermonster
    June 29, 2012

Cam I can identify with your comment about not wanting to make a negative review (especially for a product so lauded here on SR). My erase experience was similar to yours. This product did not dramatically increase my strength or enhance my physique. Instead my joints were in worse shape then ever.
    June 30, 2012

Its disappointing but im glad I wasn't the only one who experienced this (lol not really ;).

I did put this off for a while and this is my shortest review since I started hear only becuz I didnt have much to say. Glad u all still supported a brotha lol
RDgulls
  February 4, 2012

Recently finished up a Dpol/Erase stack and had a very positive experience so i figured i'd share my views of this product...

First thing i want to say before i start this review is that while this is not a PH it is still a strong hormone affecting product and i would not reccomend this product to anyone under the age of 18, there is just no need to mess with your hormone levels at that young of an age...you have a natural advantage that older lifters would kill to have again.

Ingredient Profile:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione - 25mg... An aromatase inhibitor that prevents the test you produce from converting into estrogen through the aromatase enzyme

Diet:
3200 cal a day, very clean. My focus was a lean bulk, trying to gain as much lean mass as possible while still maintaining a lower BF %. Water intake was 1.5 gal a day

Dosing/Other supps:
Used this product at 3/day through the entire bottle, 1 AM(bkfst), 1 PWO, 1 PM(dnr)
Dpol
Fish Oils
Multi
Protien (100% Whey)PstWO

WK1) Nothing really at this point, but thats to be expected as it builds up in your system

WK2) Began to notice some effects at this point, began to lean out as the water wieght that comes with estro began to come off.

WK3) This is were the effects began to get really noticeable. Got visibly leaner in in the mirror, had that very dry lean look. Noticed this most in my troble areas (lower abs & obliques. This prodcut complimented Dpol excellently as i coiuld feel the test boosting effects from the Dpol but the Erase kept all the gains very lean and dried out

WK4) A continuation from week 3, continued to gain noticeable size but continued to look very lean. The most noticeable place was my lower abs a ive always had a problem getting definition but they really began to pop out and after a good core workout it looked like i had good abs for a little bit haha.

Sides:
The only problem i had was around wk3 through the end of the bottle i had some minor joint discomfort in my elbows and knees even when taking a higer level of fish oils than i normally do. It was nothing terrible but definately noticeable during a workout

Overall:
This is an excellent product that isnt too expensive and is very diverse in its aplications. It can be run solo on a cut or thrown in on a lean bulk with a product like Dpol to help keep the gains very lean and dry. I would reccomend this product to anyone over the age of 18 looking for a aromatase inhibiting product and plan on using this product again...hope this helps

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Fat Loss
  • Removes Water Weight
  • Slight Joint Discomfort
iSamurai
  May 24, 2012

In correlation with my first SR review on Purus Labs D-Pol, I figured I should give a thorough review of the product I stacked it with, PES Erase. Like I mentioned previously, I had great results stacking both of these products together during my cutting cycle. Now let's get to the breakdown:

Profile:
Simple profile, the only ingredient: Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (25mg x 3 times a day)

Dosing/Taste: N/A
Erase pills are very small, white, gelatin capsules that are very easy to get down. You dose these pills three times a day, 1 upon waking, 1 post workout, and 1 before bed. On off days, I would take 1 upon waking, 1 with lunch, and 1 before bed. Simple and easy.

Effectiveness: 9
Erase claims to be an Aromotase Inhibitor, controls Cortisol, and increases Testosterone production. As an Aromotase Inhibitor, Erase claims to reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen which simultaneously increases your testosterone production. Over the last 12 weeks (includes 8 weeks of the Erase / D-Pol stack) I have lost over 30 pounds. I was obviously cutting, taking in around 500 calories below maintenance. I have leaned out a ton; especially in my chest, stomach, and lower back (the more troublesome areas for heavier people) that I couldn't seem to lose with other fat burners I have taken like OEP. I noticed in weeks 3&4 during my D-Pol/Erase cycle is when I started slimming down more in these areas and it just continued throughout the rest of the cycle. I also noticed increased vascularity, muscle hardness, and solid strength increases in all of my lifts.

Sides:
The only reason I didn't give Effectiveness a 10 was because of the joint discomfort and there's always room for improvement. At week 3, I started feeling my elbows and knees were having some discomfort. Nothing too overbearing, but definitely noticeable. However, it was a sign to me that Erase was working. I just upped my Fish Oil intake and the joint discomfort subsided.

Value: 9
You can get Erase for around $25-$30 for a 30 day supply depending on where you buy from. Still relatively cheap, especially in comparison with Erase Pro which is around $55 a pop.

Overall: 9
Minus the joint discomfort, Erase is a very solid product. In conjunction with D-Pol, I received results that were above and beyond my expectations. Like I mentioned before, I started slimming down in the more problematic areas, increased strength & vascularity, and the transformation has really improved my self-esteem. I recommend running a full 8 week cycle with Erase with a DAA product (D-Pol) to receive the full effects from this product. I am excited to use Erase Pro to see if there are any drastic differences and I'll be sure to give a thorough review of Pro as well. Until next time...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
Wolfhawk46
  March 6, 2015

----Introduction----
I have been told to stop putting my canned intro statement in this location. It offends the powers that be. So uh...there you go.

Alright, so it's a pretty uneventful night. That means I'm writing reviews for lack of anything better to do while at work. That means you get my review of ERASE, which I did not enjoy because, despite doing what it was supposed to, also caused excruciating joint pain. I have pretty bad joints thanks to 15 years of martial arts, so I didn't really need extra help with that. Joint pain is a typical reaction to Estrogen blockers, so keep that in mind. All of them can cause joint pain. It doesn't mean I have to like it. I am currently taking OstaShred which stacks Ostarine with Arimastane, an AI. It seems to be doing the same thing, but with less joint pain.

----Ingredient Profile----8
Only one ingredient that matters. 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA, a metabolite of DHEA. This is classified as a steroid that may: accelerate weight loss, increase metabolism, enhance memory, or prevent age-related changes. Alright, that's swell. You can also pick up ERASE PRO, which is pretty similar. Ok, boring ingredients list. 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA is pretty cool stuff though.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----N/A
Tastes gel capsuley. Mixes great in my stomach with water. The dosing on this is effective as far as I can tell, though the proprietary blend kind of ruins my ability to make that assessment. So let's go with good.

----Effectiveness----6
This product legitimately works. I saw a decrease in body fat and the advertised "dryness." That dryness also led to joint pain, despite taking joint health supplements. So...you say potato, I say tomato.

----Value----4
Expensive. Legitimately expensive. $45 for 30 pills. That's...high. Osta Shred is around $60 for 2 months and includes Ostrarine AND Arimastane. That's a MUCH better value. There are cheaper AIs out there, though ERASE is considered one of the best.

----Side Effects----0
So we have a product here that deserves a 6 or 7 probably. I can't give it that because the joint pain that this product gave me literally made it impossible for me to work out. My elbows couldn't bend without excruciating pain. Now, I may be a bit of an outlier having pretty messed up joints, but still. I shouldn't have a product that makes me completely unable to workout. I was even taking joint support (Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsufonlylmethane). The joint pain went away after I stopped taking ERASE. Ostashred has not had this effect on me, despite containing an AI. So yeah, it completely invalidated its value to me by making me unable to work out. Fail.

----Conclusion----4
All these reviews are nothing more than my opinion. As such, you have to understand that my experiences with ERASE were less than stellar, but you may have completely different results. Despite being an effective estrogen blocker, the joint pain made it useless to me. Try something different, or try ERASE. I don't really care either way, but I won't buy it again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Joint Pain

• Gkeezy
    March 6, 2015

Haha! ;)
  • eddiev2
    March 7, 2015

This is the second time I've seen you rate a product 6 for effectiveness, but the way you speak about how well they work, they should be rated a 9 or 10; a 6 is just a better than meh. It doesn't make sense.
  • Wolfhawk46
    March 7, 2015

Well...it's kind of hard to rate something a 9 on effectiveness if it prevents you from working out. that's not very effective, despite some fat loss.
  • Reinger
    March 9, 2015

$45??? You can find this for much, much less.
  • ron
    March 11, 2015

I like your style, but feel your words don't match your rating on this one.
    Acccording to you, this would have gotten a higher overall rating if it worked less because you'd have been able to work out easier?
    Just doesnt seem right to me, but hey, its your review.
    Anyways, I highly recommend upping your Fish oil with any future AI runs as you seem overly sensitve to quality products such as this.

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.