Erase

By: PES

Erase is an Armatase Inhibitor manufactured by PES. It helps prevent the conversion of other hormones into estrogen and lowers estrogen as a whole.

Does Erase work?
kevO

I just finished up an 8 week run of PES Erase, and I must say that I am very satisfied with how this product performed. Erase is touted to, 'modulate your body's natural hormone levels to improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio and testosterone:cortisol ratio, as well as allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by reducing the in anti-myotropic cortisol'. This sounded damn good to me. I've had good results with most of the anti-estrogen, cortisol control, and test boosters I had tried previously, so I figured I'd give Erase a shot, seeing as though it has all of the previously stated qualities in one product.

Profile: 10/10
Simple product, only one ingredient:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione -- 25mg
Serving size is 2-3 caps a day, 90 caps total, so you get a month+ out of a single bottle.

Taste: N/A
Simple white caps, pleasant almost fruity/sweet smell to the caps. Absolutely no aftertaste, or smoking burps(some of you know how funny and horrible tasting these can be).

Effectiveness: 9.5/10
Throughout the entire 8 week run I was on a bulk, taking in 4k-5k+ calories daily, all very clean for the most part. It's tough to comment directly on what Erase particularly did in terms of cortisol control and whatnot, however I can say with the utmost confidence that it was very effective.
Seeing as though I was eating way above maintenance calories I was expecting to see some fat gain. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the end of the 8 week run of Erase.
Honestly, I did not see much in terms of results in the first 3-4 weeks on the product, but from week 4 onward the effects were definitely noticeable. The noticeable results consisted of: a dry look, increased recovery times, increased vascularity, a general pumped/full feeling, and minimal fat gain. None of the effects were miraculous, but were noticeable nonetheless and welcomed by me.
All in all, the product did exactly what it claimed and for that it gets a top notch rating by me.

Dosing: 10/10
Pretty straightforward dosing protocol. 3 caps a day, 1 first thing in the a.m., another immediately postworkout, and one before bed in the p.m.
There are other dosing options, but thats the protocol I stuck to throughout.

Value: 9.5/10
You can get Erase for $25-$30 online at various retailers, for a 30+day supply. Considering its effectiveness, this is a very solid deal.

Overall: 9+/10
All in all, Erase is a very effective product. It worked very well for me during this bulking phase, and I'd imagine it would be just as effective for a cut or recomp. It pretty much did everything it claimed, and for that it gets an emphatic 2 thumbs up from me.
My only complaint with Erase was that towards the end of the run my joints got pretty achy. However, that could be easily remedied with joint support supps and/or fish oil, or just simply reducing the dosage.
PES makes legit products and Erase is no exception, I believe they knocked it outta the park with this one.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Slight Joint Discomfort

Wow, well where to begin. I feel really bad for writing this, but I believe it needs to be said. I think Im the only person who has given this a bad review....

I did not notice any difference while taking this product. I took 2 full bottles back to back, 3 pills a day. I followed the directions on the bottle and even sought help on dosing from other members, but experienced nothing like others were mentioning.

Positive effects: The only positive effect I felt, was when I would take my morning dose before breakfast, I filled up nicely. Other than that nothing else noticeable

Negative...

Negative effects: I had slight joint discomfort, mainly in my elbows, but I knew this coming in. When this happened I though ok good to go its kicking in now, but that was the only similar result I shared with others who have reviews this product. Water retention was the biggest surprise for me. Nothing changed for me, Im cutting right now, so if anything this should have helped, but I noticed a reversal in what it was supposed to do. I didnt see a dried out look, no increase in vascularity, no strength increases, really just nothing at all. I tried numerous dosing protocals and nothing made a difference. I noticed as the day went on, I seemed to hold onto a lot a water, which annoyed me because I woke up nice and lean, but went to bed looking flabby.

I also noticed my nips started to itch more towards the end, and seemed to puff up more. I have no idea what thats about, but its something I noticed.

Another thing that bothered me, is that I started taking Pink Magic towards the last 2 weeks. At first Pink made its mark soon, but after about a week, the effects diminished. As soon as I finished Erase, the effects came back. Again I dont know what thats about, but its just something I noticed.

Sometimes when I would take my dose, I would get some slight stomach pains, and my stomach would bloat out.

I tried my best to get this product to work, but met with no use. I guess I just dont respond to this, which is really weird as it seems everyone loves it. Im sure I will get flamed for this, but I just wanted to put my experience out there for everyone to see.

Take care fellas, and happy lifting!
  • Morning Fullness
  • Water Retention
  • Slight Stomach Discomfort

I heard about Erase from one of the bodybuilding forums i frequent. All of the members there frequently discuss the effectiveness of this product, so i had to try it, but first i wanted to learn more.

I emailed one of the company representatives about it, trying to find out exactly what it was. Apparently the ingredient in Erase is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA, which i am familiar with. Upon hearing this, i first thought it was going to be touted as some thermogenic due to 7-oxo often being used in fat loss products, but there is much more to it than that!

The study the rep sent me on Erase showed it was in fact an aromatase inhibitor, meaning it deactivates the enzyme responsible for estrogen creation in men. This means it not only increases testosterone, but decreases estrogen, which really intrigued me, but it didnt stop there. The representative then told me about cortisol, a nasty hormone that turns off protein synthesis in favor of gluconeogensis(protein conversion to glucose) and also increases body fat. One of the mechanisms that 7-oxo uses to decrease body fat is by decreasing cortisol, and since Erase contains a compound with a very similar structure, it is also able to lower this nasty hormone.

So pretty much, increased testosterone, decreased estrogen, and decreased cortisol, sounded too good to be true, but i had to give this a shot.

I purchased one bottle and began taking 3 capsules, 2 in the morning and one at night(bottle recommendation). The first few days i didnt feel much, but after five or six days i began to feel tighter. Upon stepping on the scale i noticed i had lost a few pounds, most likely water due to lowered estrogen (estrogen influences water retention). My sleep began to improve drastically, and my libido skyrocketed!

Performance in the gym was also exceptionally better. I found i had increased endurance, my muscles felt fuller and more pumped during training, and i even managed to break a few personal records.

After about three weeks of using this supplement i ordered another bottle and extended my cycle to eight weeks. During this time i found i had lost a fair amount of body fat and increased lean MASS considerably, all while eating maintenance calories/slightly above maintenance.

This product seemed too good to be true, but it surely wasnt for me. The gains i received on this natty product were definitely enough for me to avoid taking another PH cycle, and i felt a heck of a lot better on this than i do on a cycle. I would try this out if you havent, its great stuff.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Huge Strength Gains
Jpotter21

March 15, 2012

Hey Guys. I actually took this product back in January but I am Just now getting some time to really sit down and write out a through review. So here it Goes.

Diet at the Time was the Anabolic diet.
Routine: 4 day split. Monday chest tri, Tuesday legs, Thursday Back Bi, Friday Shoulders Calves.

Diet at the Time was the Anabolic diet.

What is Erase? Erase is Marketed as a AI (Armoatase Inhibitor) and Cortisol Inhibitor. The ingredient in Erase, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione, is a metabolite of 7-keto DHEA. Erase is supposed to help reduce estrogen, and Cortisol. All while helping to increase testosterone. Ultimately while estrogen is being reduced, your natural test levels should go up. Though I should emphasize estrogen is okay, but too much is bad. I ran a Natty Stack of D-pol, Erase, and Activate Xtreme. This product interested me more for the estrogen reduction and cortisol reduction more than anything, and it delivered.

Dosing: 9/10- The dosing on erase was actually pretty easy. You kind of have to play around with it and see what works best for you. I used a similar dosing protocol to Lean Xtreme, because of the cortisol reduction properties. So I dosed 1 pill right when I got up, 1 after my workout, and 1 before bed at night. I would only recommend 1 pill at a time because any more than that your joints will really hurt.

Effectiveness: 8/10- For me erase really delivered in many areas. The first was the leaning out effect. I was a Former Fat Boy and typical Endomorph body type. Carried alot of excess fat in my chest and midsection. Which are typical areas where fat is stored if excess estrogen is in the body. I have always seemed to have extra bits of fat in these areas even with leaning down so much over the past year and a half. These were areas I have always had issues loosing fat with even with good thermo fat Burners. I noticed though after about a week with erase, my chest lost noticeble amounts of fat along with my midsection. This doesnt mean pounds or weight. But actual fat being stripped from my body. Throughout the rest of the bottle I noticed more and more of leaning out affect. Definately more vasuclar as well. The muscles were also a lot fuller, like the feeling of having a good pump on your biceps but it was all the time. I made noticeable changes in my body and cut fat in areas I have always struggled with for the past year and a half of dieting down.
I also noticed a slight increase in Libido, and strength as well. But I cant contribute all of this to erase, seeing as though I was taking D-pol and Activate Xtreme. But it is definately something to note.

Sides: 7/10- My joints did hurt. Which was a good thing because it shows it was working. I take Orange Triad and I never have joint pain anymore, so I know this had to be from erase. It took a few weeks for the joint pain to kick in, which worried me because I didnt think it was working. It wasnt something you couldnt deal with though. Not to the point you couldnt carry out daily activities or anything.

Value: 8/10- I paid 26.99 for this and it has 30 servings. Recommended 3 a day so the price per serving is .89 a day. Not to shabby and cheaper than other AI's.

Overall: 8/10- I really liked Erase. I was looking for something to help loose fat in specific areas. And this really did the trick. The sides werent terrible and the product did what it claimed. I will probably end up running this again around May or June for 2 months to help with my final stages of cutting up.
I think erase would make a great edition to A PCT (Yes You still need a SERM), a bulk or a cut. For eight weeks your looking at about 50-60 dollars and your getting a few products in one. PES really delivers with Erase as they do with other supplements as well. I would highly recommend checking them out. Have a good one guys.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Slight Joint Discomfort

Alright guys so for those of you who followed my log you know I enjoyed this product. For those of you who didnt heres my review on it.

Doseing: 7/10 I'm not a fan of something I have to take mutiple times a day. I dosed this 1 when I woke up 1 post workout, and 1 6-8 hours after that. There were times that I would forgot the last dose due to having a poo ton of stuff going on it wouldn't cross my mind.

Effectiveness: 8/10 A litt;e background on my previous supp use. This...

Effectiveness: 8/10 A litt;e background on my previous supp use. This is my first anti- estrogen I have you used. This is the reason I'm not rating it higher, because I have nothing to compare it to. This is also a cortisol blocker. I have used Supress-C for strictly cortisol support before. This did noticeably reduce my estrogen levels. Which was shoen through visible dryness, and slightly sore joints. It also assisted in I feel in reduceing my man boobage. The cortisol control was apperant in the reduction of my lower abdominal fat. I also saw a large increase in my visible vascularity. Due the drying out effect. Exspecially in my arms, but it also helped me bring out the vien running across my shoulders which was awesome. I definitley felt an increase in libido, but this may have also been from the DAA I stacked it with. This also was kind of a minus seeing as how Im deployed nad the wife is stateside.

Sides: 9/10 I didn't experaince many. In the first 2 weeks My joints were a little sore and achy, but nothing unbareable. I used a fish oil supp as well as glucosamine and chondroitin while on this. So that may be what prevented the severe joint pain at 3 a day some report.

Value: 8/10 I got this product on sale for 23.99 from Tf supplememts which is a great price for what it does. It is normally around 28-30 though which is why I didnt give it a 10. Not only that you will get the best results if you run to bottles back to back for 60 days. Which brings the cost to about 60 again reduceing the value factor.

Overall I highly recommend this product for those looking to get some assistance in estrogen control. I stacked this with DAA, and had some great results in strength gains, and body composition improvement.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • More Libido
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Huge Strength Gains
  • Fat Loss
  • Removes Water Weight
  • Slight Joint Discomfort

Hey SR back again to review the last half of my stack PES Erase (new formula)

----Ingredient Profile----

Proprietary Blend
300 mg -
Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18oic acid

Another prop blend without exact numbers

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

10/10 cant beat a tiny cap(s) down the hatch, no taste really, no smell either and for me 1 cap seemed to do just as good as 3 caps

----Effectiveness----

Retail Site says

PES Erase is an amazing Estrogen...
Hey SR back again to review the last half of my stack PES Erase (new formula)

----Ingredient Profile----

Proprietary Blend
300 mg -
Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Abieta-8, 11, 13-trien-18oic acid

Another prop blend without exact numbers

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

----Effectiveness----

Retail Site says

PES Erase is an amazing Estrogen and Cortisol blocker, but it doesn't stop there. It's going to get you the lean, dry, and hard muscle you want, it's going to boost your testosterone, and up regulate anabolism. This is a great all in one supplement that you don't have to post cycle and isn't going to cause any post use testosterone suppression. If you are serious about putting on muscle take PES Erase.

Noticable effects while running the stack, after 10-14 days i did notice an increase in mood and overall feeling. I saw my total volume in the gym increase and veins starting to show where veins handnt been showing prior to the stack. Ive been off of the Erase now for well over a week with no noticable let downs or side effects such as test suppression. I have noticed a change in body comp and muscle hardness but dry i cant confirm cause Im way to fat to say one way or another. I stacked Erase with D-Pol and a few basic staples protein, BCAA's, PWO's & a couple fat burners.

----Value----
Value - 10/10

Around $27.00 for 90 caps, so 30 cents per cap, and personally i noticed no change when i went from 1 cap a day to 2 then to 3 per day so if i were to run this at one a day this can stretch for nearly 3 months at 30 cents a day thats pretty awesome.

----Side Effects----

No side effects to report smooth easy product to take with no ill effects noticed and the price is right

----Conclusion----

I really enjoyed this stacked with D-Pol, although I cant give all of the credit to one product or the other I feel in conjunction they work really well together and I will probably be running these again in the future, and have no issues reccomending this product alone or stacked.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardening
CamSTL

I was really excited to try this product out. I had a good experience with Inhibit-E and I figured this would blow that outta the water. Sadly it did not. I took this product with D-pol and but I rly started to notice the effects or lack after I finished C20

Effectiveness: My chest area is my problem area and the abs are a close second. C20, tho a different compound in its own right helped lean me out around the midsection. Despite my pec area I was happy with how I looked, but When I thin out my chest looks more distinguished ( and not in a good way). Inhibit-E rly decreased some of those fatty/estrogen deposits and I expected more from this based off the reviews

What I got instead was joint pain and water retention. by wk2 I thought to myself I feel the joint discomfort so the product has to be working but by wk4 I felt worse than before.

Value: Its a good thing this product is relatively cheap. Most of my boosters / estrogen blockers cost around 30+. Inhibit cost around 14 at the time. This was around 25 so not bad.

I really dont like writing bad reviews which is why I stalled so long on this. I was actually like a kid in a candy store when I heard about this, and once I got it the new rave was about Erase Pro and Licogenix. I was like Fuuuudge! Tho I may have had some, I did not notice the HUGE strength gains or increase in libido either. This product gets a thumbs down from me but this is just another example of what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.

Hope this helps -Cam
  • Water Retention

Recently finished up a Dpol/Erase stack and had a very positive experience so i figured i'd share my views of this product...

First thing i want to say before i start this review is that while this is not a PH it is still a strong hormone affecting product and i would not reccomend this product to anyone under the age of 18, there is just no need to mess with your hormone levels at that young of an age...you have a natural advantage that older lifters would kill to have again.

Ingredient Profile:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione - 25mg... An aromatase...

Ingredient Profile:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione - 25mg... An
aromatase inhibitor that prevents the test you produce from converting into estrogen through the aromatase enzyme

Diet:
3200 cal a day, very clean. My focus was a lean bulk, trying to gain as much lean mass as possible while still maintaining a lower BF %. Water intake was 1.5 gal a day

Dosing/Other supps:
Used this product at 3/day through the entire bottle, 1 AM(bkfst), 1 PWO, 1 PM(dnr)
Dpol
Fish Oils
Multi
Protien (100% Whey)PstWO

WK1) Nothing really at this point, but thats to be expected as it builds up in your system

WK2) Began to notice some effects at this point, began to lean out as the water wieght that comes with estro began to come off.

WK3) This is were the effects began to get really noticeable. Got visibly leaner in in the mirror, had that very dry lean look. Noticed this most in my troble areas (lower abs & obliques. This prodcut complimented Dpol excellently as i coiuld feel the test boosting effects from the Dpol but the Erase kept all the gains very lean and dried out

WK4) A continuation from week 3, continued to gain noticeable size but continued to look very lean. The most noticeable place was my lower abs a ive always had a problem getting definition but they really began to pop out and after a good core workout it looked like i had good abs for a little bit haha.

Sides:
The only problem i had was around wk3 through the end of the bottle i had some minor joint discomfort in my elbows and knees even when taking a higer level of fish oils than i normally do. It was nothing terrible but definately noticeable during a workout

Overall:
This is an excellent product that isnt too expensive and is very diverse in its aplications. It can be run solo on a cut or thrown in on a lean bulk with a product like Dpol to help keep the gains very lean and dry. I would reccomend this product to anyone over the age of 18 looking for a aromatase inhibiting product and plan on using this product again...hope this helps

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Fat Loss
  • Removes Water Weight
  • Slight Joint Discomfort

In correlation with my first SR review on Purus Labs D-Pol, I figured I should give a thorough review of the product I stacked it with, PES Erase. Like I mentioned previously, I had great results stacking both of these products together during my cutting cycle. Now let's get to the breakdown:

Profile:
Simple profile, the only ingredient: Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (25mg x 3 times a day)

Dosing/Taste: N/A
Erase pills are very small, white, gelatin capsules...

Profile:

Dosing/Taste: N/A
Erase pills are very small, white, gelatin capsules that are very easy to get down. You dose these pills three times a day, 1 upon waking, 1 post workout, and 1 before bed. On off days, I would take 1 upon waking, 1 with lunch, and 1 before bed. Simple and easy.

Effectiveness: 9
Erase claims to be an Aromotase Inhibitor, controls Cortisol, and increases Testosterone production. As an Aromotase Inhibitor, Erase claims to reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen which simultaneously increases your testosterone production. Over the last 12 weeks (includes 8 weeks of the Erase / D-Pol stack) I have lost over 30 pounds. I was obviously cutting, taking in around 500 calories below maintenance. I have leaned out a ton; especially in my chest, stomach, and lower back (the more troublesome areas for heavier people) that I couldn't seem to lose with other fat burners I have taken like OEP. I noticed in weeks 3&4 during my D-Pol/Erase cycle is when I started slimming down more in these areas and it just continued throughout the rest of the cycle. I also noticed increased vascularity, muscle hardness, and solid strength increases in all of my lifts.

Sides:
The only reason I didn't give Effectiveness a 10 was because of the joint discomfort and there's always room for improvement. At week 3, I started feeling my elbows and knees were having some discomfort. Nothing too overbearing, but definitely noticeable. However, it was a sign to me that Erase was working. I just upped my Fish Oil intake and the joint discomfort subsided.

Value: 9
You can get Erase for around $25-$30 for a 30 day supply depending on where you buy from. Still relatively cheap, especially in comparison with Erase Pro which is around $55 a pop.

Overall: 9
Minus the joint discomfort, Erase is a very solid product. In conjunction with D-Pol, I received results that were above and beyond my expectations. Like I mentioned before, I started slimming down in the more problematic areas, increased strength & vascularity, and the transformation has really improved my self-esteem. I recommend running a full 8 week cycle with Erase with a DAA product (D-Pol) to receive the full effects from this product. I am excited to use Erase Pro to see if there are any drastic differences and I'll be sure to give a thorough review of Pro as well. Until next time...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dries You Out
  • Muscle Hardening

----Introduction----
I have been told to stop putting my canned intro statement in this location. It offends the powers that be. So uh...there you go.

----Introduction----

Alright, so it's a pretty uneventful night. That means I'm writing reviews for lack of anything better to do while at work. That means you get my review of ERASE, which I did not enjoy because, despite doing what it was supposed to, also caused excruciating joint pain. I have pretty bad joints thanks to 15 years of martial arts, so I didn't really need extra help with that. Joint pain is a typical reaction to Estrogen blockers, so keep that in mind. All of them can cause joint pain. It doesn't mean I have to like it. I am currently taking OstaShred which stacks Ostarine with Arimastane, an AI. It seems to be doing the same thing, but with less joint pain.

----Ingredient Profile----8
Only one ingredient that matters. 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA, a metabolite of DHEA. This is classified as a steroid that may: accelerate weight loss, increase metabolism, enhance memory, or prevent age-related changes. Alright, that's swell. You can also pick up ERASE PRO, which is pretty similar. Ok, boring ingredients list. 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA is pretty cool stuff though.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----N/A
Tastes gel capsuley. Mixes great in my stomach with water. The dosing on this is effective as far as I can tell, though the proprietary blend kind of ruins my ability to make that assessment. So let's go with good.

----Effectiveness----6
This product legitimately works. I saw a decrease in body fat and the advertised "dryness." That dryness also led to joint pain, despite taking joint health supplements. So...you say potato, I say tomato.

----Value----4
Expensive. Legitimately expensive. $45 for 30 pills. That's...high. Osta Shred is around $60 for 2 months and includes Ostrarine AND Arimastane. That's a MUCH better value. There are cheaper AIs out there, though ERASE is considered one of the best.

----Side Effects----0
So we have a product here that deserves a 6 or 7 probably. I can't give it that because the joint pain that this product gave me literally made it impossible for me to work out. My elbows couldn't bend without excruciating pain. Now, I may be a bit of an outlier having pretty messed up joints, but still. I shouldn't have a product that makes me completely unable to workout. I was even taking joint support (Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsufonlylmethane). The joint pain went away after I stopped taking ERASE. Ostashred has not had this effect on me, despite containing an AI. So yeah, it completely invalidated its value to me by making me unable to work out. Fail.

----Conclusion----4
All these reviews are nothing more than my opinion. As such, you have to understand that my experiences with ERASE were less than stellar, but you may have completely different results. Despite being an effective estrogen blocker, the joint pain made it useless to me. Try something different, or try ERASE. I don't really care either way, but I won't buy it again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Joint Pain
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.