AnaBeta

By PES
AnaBeta PES
4.9/10
(Weighted average based on 11 Reviews)

Ranks #111 of 115 (better than 4%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

kevO

This is a product that makes some very bold claims

First off I want to thank PES for giving me the opportunity to try out Anabeta. Anabeta is a product with an interesting concept behind it. According to PES, "Anabeta is NOT another testosterone booster; it is not a supplement that mimics insulin. It is a natural muscle enhancer that works. You can expect all myotropic physiological effects from AnaBeta: Increased lean mass, increased strength, increased power, greater recovery, increased vascularity, physique changes, etc."
All of that sounded great to me, but upon further research, all of the trials done regarding its main component were done on mice, which is not uncommon for most supplements, but in all reality you cannot really extrapolate those results directly onto humans. That being said, going into this run I really did not set my expectations very high because of the lack of realistic human testing and the very mixed reviews that I have read.

Profile: 3/10
This is very tough to give an actual ranking on, but based off of my experience I have to give it a pretty low mark.
Anabeta only contains one ingredient:
Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract (root) 800 mg
As I said before, there are promising studies of this ingredient done on mice but that does not necessarily mean the results are the same for humans. Just to cover their butts it probably would have been a good idea for PES to throw in some proven test boosting ingredients for people who may not respond to Anacyclus pyrethrum. In my eyes, that would just be a smart business move but I am not here to tell people how to run their business, just sayn...

Taste: N/A
Simple caps, no real smell or taste

As you can tell this product fell short on delivering results for me. After my four week run of taking Anabeta I can say the only tangible effect that I noticed was a very slight increase in vascularity and fullness, and I mean VERY slight. No increase in hunger, no strength increases, no increase in lean mass, no recovery increases. Plain and simple, it did not deliver on all of its claims and that is why I had to give it such a poor rating for effectiveness. Its possible that another 4 weeks may have produced better results, however I was only given one bottle and that is what I have to base this review off of.

Again, Im not bashing PES as a company, but because of the effects(or lack thereof) this product had on me I have to give it a very poor value rating. It sells anywhere from $35-50 for a months supply, which is on the higher end of where similar products are priced. An 8 week run would be pretty costly, especially considering it is an unproven product.

This is a product that makes some very bold claims, but for me and many others fell flat on its face. PES as a company is extremely solid in my eyes, I have tried all of their other products and thoroughly enjoyed them. Erase, AT2, and Shift, are exceptional products in my opinion, but I am not so sure about Anabeta. Maybe I just did not respond well to it, or possibly the fact that I only did a 4 week run explains why it did not do much of anything for me. I hate to do this to PES, but either way I had to base this review off of my personal experience over the four weeks of taking it. That being said, I cannot recommend this product because it did next to nothing for me and has a pretty hefty price tag to boot.

WarMachine

Posted March 25, 2012
    Is it just me, or is all the free stuff you guys are getting turning out to be ineffective?

Either way, good review kevo.

Primal

Posted March 25, 2012
    Had a similar experience with Anabeta, and I ran two bottles. This stuff really got hyped up as being an awesome way to help keep gains during PCT and ended up being pretty disappointing. Hopefully the newer formula, Anabeta Elite, will be more effective.

Blade410

One question:

Is a possible side to Anabeta, an increased amount of mean muggin? Or does it not provide that level of results?

kevO

Posted March 25, 2012
    I wish it was good enough to have that side effect

Blade410

Posted March 25, 2012
    If a supplement doesn't have me mean muggin people at the gym then why should I buy it.

Dog4life

Posted March 26, 2012
    Complete and honest review. Great job !

The recovery was ok but nothing I wouldn't get from taking Xtend

Long time reader , first time reviewer. I decided to try this product since I seen it was a top seller on a site and had some good reviews. The product purported to Increased lean mass, increased strength, increased power, greater recovery, increased vascularity, physique changes, etc. Now I wasn't expecting an over the counter supplement to pack on 25lbs of muscle in a month. I took it more for the appetite increase and strength.
    Well my strength after 4 weeks was basically the same. Very few lifts went up. My appetite would fluctuate here and there . Sometimes I would eat my normal amount of food. Once in a while I would eat like a horse but not often. The recovery was ok but nothing I wouldn't get from taking Xtend or Purple Wraath.Vascularity remained the same and yes i was dieting and doing cardio. So maybe I didn't respond well.But at 45 bucks for little response , not good for me.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Enhanced Appetite

Posted September 18, 2011
    I herd this was a natural anabolic and it its used to gain more mass maby because you were dieting and doing cardio it didnt effect you, I herd that you have to run this for 8 weeks to get good results, just wondering how long you ran this... I was looking to get this in a couple of weeks,your review was interesting and has me questioning if I should purchase

Posted September 18, 2011
    I assumed when the product write up mentions vascularity it can be used to help body composition . Could be wrong. I took it for a month, I heard you were suppose to run 8 weeks. But after a month of nothing didn't want to drop another 45.I mean if you want to bulk and your appetite is barely affected definitely not worth it

Don't waste your money

I am always very skeptical of hyped products and usually wait for the general consensus to try them. However, after seeing that no other product had ever used this ingredient before, I decided to give it a shot. There is one study in RATS that shows Muscle Gain, but then again that's rats, not humans.

i took an entire bottle. The only thing I noticed, was MAYBE a little hunger increase. I even doubled the dose. Tripled...Nothing.

Just like most "new" ideas, this is bogus and will fizzle out. If this product were so effective, people like Layne Norton would already be jumping on it, as would other pros to gain an edge.

Don't waste your money, and don't believe the hype that this company's reps are generating. It's basically marketing 101.

Posted August 12, 2011
      My buddy who finished the bottle said all it did was increase his appetite. Looks like an epic fail in my book.

Posted August 12, 2011
      Bro, I ordered this stuff about a week ago, and it is still on uts way cause of international order. Im planning to stack it together with erase and will post a review for sure, so keep your eyes out.

Posted August 12, 2011
      Haha "stack?" Don't expect much.

Anabeta totally dissapointed me

Whassup,

time for another fresh review, based on my personal experience.

Whassup,

time for another fresh review, based on my personal experience.

Usually I'm very cautious and skeptical when ordering any supps and I always search for as much info as possible on the listed ingredients. Unfortunatelly this time I gave up to all those raving reviews, with millions of logs, pre-post pics and all the hype. It quickly turned out as a big mistake, this product is nothing but pure fukkin Garbage.

Allow me to start with value: 0/10
      I ordered it from Orbit because they ship internationally. As if the price 44 USD per bottle wasnt high enough, I had to pay the extra hefty international shipping, this was a rather expensive learning lesson.

Next is taste: N/A
      Anabeta is sold in capsules with orange black color scheme. Not much to be commented here, you simply swallow them. When you open the bottle, it smells as you would expect, the smell is definitelly like some herbal junk.

Now on the effectivenes:
      Anabeta totally dissapointed me. There was no increase in hunger or thirst and friends who know me, know that I have no problem downing a 800g rib eye steak. It simply wasnt there. Took the caps exactly as directed, but with no effect whatsoever. No increase in strenght, vascularity, or lean mass. Even my girlfriend asked if Im getting anything from AnaBeta, cause she saw no effects on my body. I had to admit that I didnt feel anything and felt like an idiot for buying it. There is also a trend in the reviews out there, it goes somehow like this: "I used Superdrol with phera for 2 months straight, then threw in AnaBeta into my PCT and retained 20 of the gained 40 pounds, woot, AnaBeta is the real deal 10/10". Yeah.

Seriously, I believe we should be able to sue these scammers, but unfortunatelly due to the DSHEA act, the manufacturers no longer have to prove their products are effective or even safe for use. This junk was maybe tested on rats but I doubt there is any serious study that would prove its statistically signifficant effect on humans. It wouldnt suprise me if the first batch intended for testers was tainted with real roids, as in the supps industry already happened many times before.

I will never buy again and Im warning you to save your money and stay away. And dont even think about giving me that old "sorry it didnt work for you bro". If I opted for even the weakest of the real gear, I would get at least some results for sure. But in this case AnaBeta was one of the biggest failures, consider yourself warned.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • Didnt Do A Damned Thing
        • Totally Worthless

MrNice

Posted September 29, 2011
        Lol thanks for the honest gruesome review.

I just hope my bottle is laced with steroids lol

This supplement has a lot of non-responders

I recently had a good experience with Erase Pro, so i started looking into the companies other products. I came upon Anabeta, and since it was time i attempt to put on a bit of lean mass i was intrigued by its concept.

Reviews are extremely hit or miss on this product, so i didnt know...

Reviews are extremely hit or miss on this product, so i didnt know if i should chance it, but i said what the hell. I found an amazon seller for 30 bucks so i figured the worst is ill be 30 short, whatever.

Dosing - Sort of annoying, 4 capsules spread throughout the day. I usually just took two in the morning and two in the afternoon, or two before and after my workouts. Dosing 4 different times per day I would forget to take my pill too often.

Ingredients - Just one herbal extract on the label. I read a rodent study that said it has promising anabolic effect, and im sure this is why they decided to sell it as a product. Everyone on forums says this product is not a "test booster", but rather a "non-hormonal anabolic". We've all heard that before, but im a sucker for hoping things will work.

Effects - The first few days i didnt notice much of anything, I pretty much chalked up the $30 but i continued it anyway. After about 5-6 days I had a DEFINITE spike to my hunger, one of the signs the product is working according to the manufacturer.

A few days after that I had better pumps in the gym, and increased vascularity. Now, i didnt get snake-like veins all over, but my biceps and forearm veins became much more prominent. I didnt have any bursts in strength, i didnt break any PRs but i never attempt max lifts anymore. I did, however, have a noticeable increase in my endurance. Benching for example id work around 315 for sets of 8, i was hitting 12-13 on most sets.

Was this a sign of the supplement? Who knows. All i know is that i took the product, and experienced good results during my 4 weeks. I look leaner, but slightly bigger despite a 4500 calorie intake.

My conclusion - This supplement has a lot of non-responders, but if you're not one it works well.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Strength
        • Insane Pumps
        • Enhanced Appetite
        • Muscle Definition

davidian

In my opinion this is a very hit and miss product

Hey Guys,

Hey Guys,

Just completed a bottle of Anabeta that I picked up for $10 (thanks Pump Nutrition). As per the previous reviews I was very skeptical, but for $10 meh it was worth a shot. Only have 1 extra ingredient didnt really get my hopes up for it, but if it did work it doesnt really matter what's in it, right?

My dosage was 2 x tabs 30mins before workout and again 2 x tabs 30mins after my workout. On non-workout days I took 2 tabs at breakfast and 2 tabs at dinner.

I ran this with AX Supersize and the standards (Glutamine/BCAA/Proteins) as I was having some time off Noxipro/Noxivol etc and thought this would be a perfect opportunity to see how this goes.

Didnt see much from it to be honest. My pumps were not significantly (IE noticeably) bigger, I didnt feel extra hunger, more/less sore after workouts, or a more significant increase in strength than I believe I would have seem if I wasnt on Anabeta.

In my opinion this is a very hit and miss product, if it works for you then great, you're one of the lucky ones. For me though it didnt do a thing, hence the ratings.

Cheers

• Didnt Do A Damned Thing

No enhanced pump, no enhanced vascularity

Well, I'll just write a short review on this one I think.

I've been around a long time and have seen supps come and go and really should have learned my lesson by now (anyone remember Vanadyl Sulphate??!!). Supp sounded promising (LOL) and my days of using anything hormonal are gone.
            Well, I'll just write a short review on this one I think.

I've now been using this product for 4 weeks, 4 caps per day in a stack with Erase (2 caps) and my other supps. My bodyfat is less then 10% so I am well able to notice any increases in vascularity etc as this product is hyped for alongside its other benefits.

I'm on a clean bulk atm and am eating PLENTY of carbs and drinking lots of water.

What have I noticed since starting the stack?

Sweet FA. No enhanced pump, no enhanced vascularity, no fullness, no strength increase, no increased hunger...maybe a little more thirst.

Do I recommend the product?

Pros:
            Cons:
              • Totally Worthless
              • Didnt Do A Damned Thing

Posted March 20, 2012
              sorry to hear about that man, i know this is relatively new too.

you havent noticed anything on erase? im finishing up erase pro right now and love it. pro is equivalent to 3caps of erase a day.

Posted March 20, 2012
              No, unfortunately not. I had quite high hopes for Erase if not the Anabeta as it has been around longer and everyone seems positive about it.

Alongside I'm using creatine, which again is a supp that's never really done much for me (but I eat a lot of meat anyway) but is so cheap I may as well use it and DAA (again, not seeming to do anything for me, although there is some nipple irritation from previous 'experiments').

Plenty of Whey, BCAAs (because PES recommend them with anabeta, even if this goes against my own view that BCAAs are more bull and you don't need them if you are in a calorie surplus with plenty of protein in the diet anyway) 5 meals a day, good carb fat protein split, enough calories to gain, gallon of water a day etc etc, trying to lift heavier (have the pulled bicep to prove it) and NOTHING. A little weight gain, which can be attributed to the extra food but the calipers tell me that after a 6 month cut, where my body should be screaming to gain that it is mostly fat and my photos do not look as good as before the 'cycle'.

AK

Hands down one of the best supplements you can buy

Hands down one of the best supplements you can buy. In general, supplements are a waste of money because most people don't have diet, workout, and lifestyle in check- so they look to supplements. This one won't help you there.
              What you will get:
              -all day muscle fullness and density
              What you will get:
              -all day muscle fullness and density
              -vasularity
              -increased hunger
              -increased muscle definition
              -extremely increase endurance and recovery

I followed the directions and on day 2, I was eating pretty much anything I could find. This continued for about 5 days and then tapered to a manageable level. At day 5 or 6, I started to notice that all day long and into the next morning, I looked like I had just lifted. The muscle density just stayed. Around day 14, I really started seeing the recovery and endurance. I would hit compound movements at the gym (never wimpy isolations) and then go for a 5-6 mile run and be ready to keep going. It doesn't provide any stimulation like a pwo or anything you feel like that, and I think that is why people think it isn't working.

Bottom line is that this is made for athletes and people that are serious.

Pros:
              Cons:
              • Muscle Definition
              • Density
              • Increased Strength
              • Insane Pumps
              • Enhanced Appetite

Saki24

First thing i noticed from this was an increase in appetite

I reacted really well to AnaBeta. I used it when fall semester started when I had time to make it worth it. Possibly the reason I reacted so well is because of my size - I was 5'8" 152lbs and yes I am done growing I have been this since for years.

I read some reviews on the forums about...

I read some reviews on the forums about anabeta and got interested in it so my workout partner and I both picked a bottle up. He started his 2 weeks before me and started noticing things from it pretty quick so once it his August i started mine.

I did 4 capsules per day. On days that i worked out i took 2 of them before my workout and 2 of them with my post workout meal. That is how guys on the forum suggested to use it.

First thing i noticed from this was an increase in appetite and really strong pumps in my workouts real noticeable in shoulders and bis. I noticed this on the second day of using it which was surprising.

Beginning stats: 152lbs
                Body fat: less than 10%
                Flat bench max: 185 x 8
                Squat max: 185 x 8 (sad i know)
                Deadlift max: 225 x 5 (never go past 5)

After 4 weeks:
                161 lbs - Made me so happy. Most I have ever been
                Bodyfat - no change

Flat bench - 200 x 8
                Squat - 205 x 8 (still sad i know)
                Deadlift - 275 x 4

Pros:

AnaBeta helped me gain 9lbs. I was bulking in the 4 weeks I used. I was still eating clean just eating a lot. I was extremely happy with the results. I have actually just started another bottle and I am 6 days in to the new bottle but there was 4 weeks in between.

AnaBeta helped me get stronger.

I know I would ahve gotten stronger and gained weight without AnaBeta, but when i added the anabeta in it definitely gave me that "spike" in my progression and made me progress much faster than I had been towards my goals

Cons:
                Taking 4 per day with meals is hard to remember

The first week or so it had a thermogenic effect on me which i didnt really like

I do cardio 2x per week and although the anabeta seemed to increase my endurance it made my calves and shins get muscle pumps in them to the point it hurt on some days after jogging for 30+ mins on the balls of my feet. I have shin splints though so probably doesnt help.

If you take the dose late at night its hard to fall asleep for a few hours

Pros:
                Cons:
                • Increased Strength
                • Insane Pumps
                • Enhanced Appetite

Posted October 9, 2011
                  nice review.. i was gonna give this a miss but it seams that people either respond or dont respond to this, so i figure i''ll just purchase some and see for my self if i get any results from this

FlashSunday

Whats even in this?

Posted October 9, 2011
                  I herd this was a natural anabolic and it its used to gain more mass and cut some fat

this product is NOT a PH

Ok, I had to login and post something up here after reading all the bashers on this product. Yeah, this product is NOT a PH!! Do I have to repeat myself? All you meatheads looking for 20 lbs of sloppy water weight b.s. gains you lose and a limp pony.. go checkout the chemical anabolics section on this site. I have done 4 cycles myself, superdrol, halo, tren, beastdrol all great. This product however I must say is an AWESOME and NATURAL alternative to those looking to stay away from the "dark side". After trying out fadogia, tribulus, zma stacks, longjack, and pretty much all the other natural herbs for boosting t and lean mass.. this one is alot better. After first reading the hype and research on the rats, I was sketched out to try out Anabeta. I have been on it for 3 weeks now.. coming up to the end of my first bottle. Im not one to log every bite of food, or every weight of every rep I lift in the gym but I know my totals for the day of my CLEAN BULKING diet and my sets/reps and weights. I can say in a summary, I have noticed my bodyweight going from 221.3 to 226 even bodyfat being about the same if not less, standing at 6'3". almost 5 pounds gained in 3 weeks. This could be more/less water consumption but the slight gains and strength (approx 5 pounds extra on dumbells, 20 pounds or so extra on my squats, 10 pounds or so on my bench, and deadlift reps almost doubling! (405x14) from previous (405x9). These are small, steady increases, able to be attained without any supplementation but this product has. definately put me there faster. I appear a little leaner than usual (not a placebo effect either), definately more vascular out of the gym (seeing more visibly the veins up my arms, chest, hips, calves.. I feel tighter, can feel my muscles getting more solid feeling lasting throughout the day, leading to very good pumps without ANY preworkout powder. Crazy vascular just like I never quite the citruline and arginine combo I liked before! Since I have been on Anabeta I have dropped my preworkout N.O powder, which was either superpump250 or driven sports Craze. Just using protein and krealkalyn before workouts, I have felt like a beast in the gym. Alot more aggressive and focused than usual. I can no longer stand my buddies standing around chatting between sets, when people talk to me I want to knock them right on their A#$. This product has given me a slow lean steady gain, NOT COMPAREABlE TO PH'S, but at the top of the list for natty anabolics. I can't wait to break into my second bottle because everyone knows thats when the fun starts!
                  TO all of you stomping this product, hey, you might not be a good responder, your diet might be crap, you might not be getting enough sleep, you might be lifting like a bi#$h, you might be on some ridiculous fat loss diet low carbs and fat which will not give you much gain from this product, you might be a little higher bodyfat than you might think (making your true vascularity hidden) or you might have a bad attitude to begin with toward new natty products. Im not a rep or troll or whatever but I am very pleased with what I paid for. Cost could be better considering this is an herbal extract, but hey, for what I've gained I can't compain too much. If you've got a little extra dough and don't want the side effects from the designer junk, get this! You will NOT be dissapointed! Make sure you eat a good amount of carbs WITH this product. 4 pills a day. I was doing 1 in the am, 1 with lunch, 1 pre workout and 1 with my dinner after my post workout shake. With all of these meals I had AT LEAST 40 grams complex carbs (more like 50 to 70). Keep protein intake high like any other muscle building product. Healthy fats limited, but more on days feeling sluggish. Anything I left out I'll post up later, hit me with Q's.

Pros:
                  Cons:
                  • Increased Strength
                  • Insane Pumps
                  • Enhanced Appetite
                  • People Are Taking It Wrong
                  • Depression When You Run Out

Posted January 15, 2012
                  Also, Make sure while on this supplement to drink enough water, It leaves you feeling dehydrated/dry. I drank twice as much water as usual with this because I had to.

FlashSunday

Posted January 15, 2012
                  The reviews on this are hot or cold, but no need to be mad about it :) good review