Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > PES > Alphamine > Reviews

Alphamine

By PES
Alphamine PES
8.5/10
(Weighted average based on 26 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 79 (better than 97%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

joeflah13

Open recommendation to everyone looking for a fat burner

Thermogenics, next to protein, are quite possibly the cornerstone of the supplement industry and the things most often marketed as the good old "magic pill" to get you lean in a snap. We all know it's not quite that easy, but good thermos are out there and can be used to cut some unwanted fat. You just have to know where to look. And Alphamine is my new recommendation for anyone looking for a thermo. Hands down, this is my new favorite.

PES recently came out with Alphamine as their next step up from their first successful "selective" fat burner Alpha-T2. Since Alpha-T2 worked great for me, and PES is a damn good company, I snagged me some of this while it was on sale at nutraplanet.com.

I've never seen a powdered thermogenic before Alphamine, so I didn't know what to expect. I read the product write up by PES and they market this as an innovative stimulant that includes hardening agents and has the ability to maintain lean body mass while cutting fat because it is a selective beta-agonist.

Sound to good to be true? It did to me too, but I saw some really positive initial reviews on Nutra Planet and I was in need of a thermo for my DTP routine because I wanted to focus on leaning out. I am beyond glad I ended up getting Alphamine for so many reasons, and you'll hear about all of them below.

Dosing/Profile - 9

Let's get some specs out of the way. The dosing protocol is the same as most capped thermos available today: 1 serving upon waking, 30 minutes before a meal, and 1 serving 6-8 hours later, also 30 minutes before a meal for the first week.

The recommendation on the bottle is that you may work up to 3 scoops/24 hours, but PES encourages you to split up the dosages any way you please. I find this flexibility to be really cool, you rarely find that in the supplement industry today where servings are so rigidly scheduled. I could've opted for 2 scoops in the AM and 1 in the PM, but I read kevinhy's post "Alphamine FAQ" and he says another route could be splitting it up in reverse (1 AM, 2 PM) or even 1.5 for both servings. To quote the post "We want YOU to be in control with Alphamine."

I ended up going with 1 scoop, 2 times a day for the first 2 weeks, followed by 1.5 scoops per day for the following 2 weeks.

Here's the label for the 1 scoop serving:

1 scoop (3g)
Alphamine FIT Matrix (1567.5 mg)
Lean Performance System: Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf, Olea Europeae Leaf

Ergo-Thermogenic System: Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (SA2-A), N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide

N-Coumaroyldopamine (10 mg)

I can hear some of you calling me a hypocrite already... "Joe, why do you give the profile a 9 if it has prop blends and you've been bashing prop blends for years?" Honestly, the only reasons I'm rolling with it is a) other than caffeine, I have no clue what the efficacious doses are for anything in here and b) this sh*t works, point blank. I'm not going to question something this awesome.

I did recently look into the ingredients and I'll share some of the more interesting things I found with you all. If you want to skip the scientific jibber-jabber that follows, by all means, go right ahead. Just know that each ingredient works, and works well.

- Choline Bitartrate accelerates lipid oxidation through increasing the uptake of fatty acids.
- Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (a.k.a Leucic Acid) is a metabolite of the key muscle building amino Leucine. In lower doses than Leucine, Leucic Acid can combat catabolism and promote protein synthesis via the mTOR pathway.
- Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf is a cholinergic agent and is more concentrated than green coffee bean extract, which is a fat burning ingredient that is taking the market by storm lately. Studies have found that cholinergic agents in general increase lipolysis and decrease appetite.
- Olea Europeae Leaf is an olive leaf extract that increases thermogenesis at very small dosages. It increases noradrenaline and adrenaline secretion, and it also regulates your metabolism by boosting the thyroid hormone T3.
- Caffeine and Higenamine HCl (the main ingredient in Alpha-T2) go hand in hand just like Creatine and Beta Alanine. They both promote thermogenesis and when taken synergistically, their effects are enhanced and a tolerance to both ingredients is developed much more slowly.
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark is a select extract of yohimbine. It is called a SA2-A extract because Pausinystalia alkaloids are "Selective Alpha-2 andrenergic antagonists". Alpha Androceptors are most prevalent in "problem" fatty areas, and this yohimbine extract SA2-A has the ability to turn these receptors "off" for targeted fat loss.
- N-Courmaroyldopamine (NCD) is a selective beta-2 agonist that barely stimulates the cardiac system. Purported benefits include muscle hardening and sparing.

Sorry if that all bored you to death, but I find all of that to be incredibly cool. PES deserves a high profile grade just for making a thermo that also has lean muscle preserving agents. Truly innovative. But the literature provided in the product write-up makes me believe this is a top-of-the-charts profile, even if I may not be so familiar with some of the ingredients.

And another vote for rolling with a prop-blend this time around: as you can see by the literature, many of the ingredients are effective at low dosages, so I'm more at ease in trusting PES to have the proper dosages of everything in there.

Value - 9

Dosing it the way I did, the 84 servings in the tub will last you just over a month (~34 days). If you were to stick with the 2 scoops a day protocol, it would last you 6 full weeks. I find this awesome as well because supplements are usually packaged in 28-30 days worth of servings so you have to double up just to run the supplement for long enough. If you do 2 scoops a day for 6 weeks, you'll reap all of the benefits, I just wanted to make sure of it so I upped my serving size (I'm also a well known stim fiend lol).

I got this on sale the week it came out for $39.99 at Nutra Planet. PES sells it direct for $59.99. Anywhere in between would be what you should expect Alphamine to cost in stores and at other various websites. Here's how the value breaks down:

2 scoops/day @ Nutra Planet Price: $.95 per day and $.47 per serving
2 scoops/day @ PES Price: $1.43 per day and $.71 per serving
3 scoops/day @ Nutra Planet Price: $1.18 per day and $.59 per serving
3 scoops/day @ PES Price: $1.76 per day and $.88 per serving

So the value of a day on Alphamine ranges from $.95 to $1.76 depending on how you dose the stuff and where you buy it. For comparison's sake, the #1 selling thermo on the market for some time now has been USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro, and the average daily value for that is about $1.06/day.

I'd consider Oxy to be pretty fairly valued, and if you play your cards right, you can get Alphamine for an even better value than Oxy Elite and most others because it is still at or below $39.99 on most websites. Hence the 9 rating for value.

Taste/Mixability – Eleventy Billion

I swear on sweet baby Jesus that this stuff will be the best tasting supplement that will ever touch your tongue. I don't ever give 10's for anything anymore, so eleventy billion is damn good!

The Raspberry-Lemonade flavor tastes EXACTLY like raspberry lemonade. No additional qualifiers for tastes, that's it. Raspberry Lemonade. And I love the taste of raspberry lemonade.

I would be constantly checking the clock like a crack addict to see when I could get my next dose in. I was a fiend for this stuff because of how good it tastes. If taste is your deal breaker here, consider the deal broken.

The mixability is awesome too, no gritty texture when I mixed it with water. It's also super convenient that the scooper is so little because you can throw a scoop right on your tongue and chase it with water and it will mix just fine if you swish it in your mouth for a few seconds.

And those will be an enjoyable few seconds, trust me. I really wonder what Fruit Punch tastes like, but if it's anything like Raspberry Lemonade, it's another winner.

Effectiveness – 9

A 9 is about the highest rating you can reach in the realm of natural supplements. I got damn good results in only 4 short weeks using this stuff. Granted, I was running the DTP program 4 days a week along with 3 days of HIIT sprints, which will both lend to the leaning effect. And also, I was supplementing with AD-3 during this routine, which is an estrogen inhibitor and therefore can have a leaning effect as well.

But I firmly believe Alphamine can be pinned with most of my results during this 4 week period. The hard numbers first:

- Weight: 174 lbs to 170 lbs (-4 lbs)
- Waist: 33 ¾" to 32 ¼" (-1 ½")

I've also managed to add at least 5 lbs to every single exercise in the DTP workouts over the course of 4 weeks, so every bit of strength is there and then some. This speaks volumes to the lean body mass preserving aspect of Alphamine, it's not just a gimmick.

I'm also way leaner than I have ever been before, and it's very visible. This is the first time in my entire life where I can almost fully see a 6 pack. I still have to flex... and be in the right angle in the mirror... but STILL! As someone who's never had anything close to 6 pack abs before, this is a huge win. And it's not just in the abs were I've noticed this effect. I can see way more striations and cuts in every muscle group while I'm working out. Everything is much more defined.

You heard the numbers, now here's my personal experience. You can definitely feel the stim buzz on Alphamine, but it's very controllable. 1 scoop will get you going and mentally acute, but I think 1.5 scoops is the perfect dose for people who are more tolerant to stims like me.

The way the doses are split up about 8 hours apart mean you're getting constant energy all day. I've never once crashed from the Alphamine. Conversely, I've never felt like I was on meth after taking Alphamine, which can happen with some supps (like Endosurge or your first couple of tries of Jack3d or Oxy Elite).

Another beautiful thing about the Alphamine is that the experience never changed. From day 1 to day 34, I felt the same increase in energy and mental acuity. You can definitely notice the cholinergic agents working about 10-15 minutes after your dose.

Yet another thing that blew my mind was the appetite suppression. I didn't think much of it at first because those effects were buried in the product description, but wow does this stuff knock the appetite right out of you. I planned on getting in 3000 calories a day while tracking my diet with the My Fitness Pal app. I went back through the logs to find out that I never even made it up to 3000 calories a single time over the past 4 weeks. I've come close at times, but it actually averaged out to around 2,300 calories a day.

There were literally times where I forgot to eat. That has never happened to me before, and I attribute that directly to this product. If you need to eat a ton and put on weight, this product obviously isn't for you, and no thermo really is. But I was stunned to find that I had to force myself to eat a couple of times because I can honestly say, as a former fatty, this has never happened to me before Alphamine.

I could feel the thermogenic effects as well as the metabolic effects of Alphamine (slight warming after consuming) but it was never anything alarming. I did feel that I was able to put my dietary carbs "to better use" throughout the day, but that could also be because of the effects of the DTP/HIIT workouts. I think that combining the Alphamine with the workouts yielded that effect.

As far as the muscle hardening effect, it was nothing dramatic, but after I took a dose I did notice a little bit more vascularity and a slightly fuller look. That's not the main intent of the product, so I didn't expect a whole lot. But what it did give was better than nothing.

And as I mentioned earlier, the muscle preserving effects were obviously noticeable. I feel like that's the key to this product. You work so hard while you're cutting to lose weight, but a lot of that can end up being muscle mass if you don't do it right. Alphamine takes some of the guess work out of it by including ingredients that preserve that hard earned lean mass while also amplifying your ability to lose that undesirable fatty weight. It truly is a win-win.

Overall – 9

PES Alphamine is literally a dream in a tiny tub. This will be the cornerstone thermo I resort to every time I want to cut or recomp from here on out until I find something that works better, which will be incredibly hard to do.

Just like I never stoop below the fabled "Xenergy Standard" for energy drinks, I won't go below the high bar Alphamine has set when I know I can get some killer results by using Alphamine. If it ain't broke...

Hopefully you enjoyed my dissertation on PES Alphamine lol. The amount of effort I put into describing this product should show you just how much I like this stuff. Open recommendation to everyone looking for a fat burner, a REAL FAT BURNER: get Alphamine, you won't regret it.

Standing ovation for PES!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Extraordinary Taste
  • Preserves Lean Body Mass
  • No Crash
  • Never Built A Tolerance

Reinger

Posted October 6, 2012
    Fantastic review Joe, running this now and looking forward to the results. You make me and baby Jesus proud...

Posted October 6, 2012
    Mission accomplished! Lol thanks man, I'll be running this again for sure.

Posted October 6, 2012
    Running this as well, Joe your review has instantaneously doubled my confidence in this product.

Posted October 6, 2012
    Excellent, that's what I like to hear WarMachine.

Posted October 6, 2012
    Tl;dr.... good review! Even though I feel like I just read a novel.

good review.
    I am going to try this in the spring fo sho.

Posted October 7, 2012
    Thanks guys! Yeah definitely really long, but worth it... that's what she said.

Posted October 7, 2012
    Because of the N-Courmaroyldopamine , this one seems a good substitute for USP's C20 at a lower cost without the need to add OEP or another Fat Burner, I hope I can get my hands on a bottle of this soon. Excellent review by the way.

Posted October 7, 2012
    Thanks Zanark. I agree completely, that's another plus to this stuff, it's a legit 2-in-1 so you don't need to stack multiple burners to get effects. I just looked at Nutra Planet again and they actually have out for cheaper than when i bought it originally lol. Id snagsome

Posted October 7, 2012
    *snag some soon if i were you. IMO this is better than C20 but i will be running C20 again soon for another comparison

chefneilde

Posted October 7, 2012
    You must be some kind of journalist or something. I haven't read that much in years. Great review this is now on my to-do list. Thanks
    - Bear Down!

Posted October 8, 2012
    Haha making reading cool again, one review at a time! Bear Down bro!

Posted October 8, 2012
    awesome review dude. I have been having trouble figuring out if I wanted to try this or OEP next spring because I've never used a thermo before. definitely decided on this one now though

Posted October 8, 2012
    I love it! Combining the research with the anecdotal stuff can be persuasive, that's what I base my purchases off of and I'm glad you think enough of mine to do the same. Thanks bro!

Cray

Posted October 8, 2012
    A bit short but otherwise good.

=P

Good work lil Joe.

killaz5

Posted October 8, 2012
    I'm going to have to agree with cray, a bit short haha

Haha alright Cray and Killaz, how about I make the next one even longer? Lol

sy

Posted October 9, 2012
    Very detailed review. Definitely gonna try this.

Posted October 9, 2012
    Thanks bud hope you enjoy it as much as i did

Posted October 9, 2012
    I wonder how awesome would be stacking this, AD-3 and D-Pol, It makes my veins tingle just imagining...

Posted October 9, 2012
    ^I did exactly that lol. Check out my DTP log and you'll see I got some awesome results with that stack.

Posted October 9, 2012
    Was this better than Alpha T2? I get nausea sometimes after taking powdered pre workouts for some reason, what do you recommend?

Posted October 9, 2012
    Personally I liked it better than T2, it's like AT2 + stimulants + appetite suppression + muscle preservation.

Honestly I don't think you should be too worried, from my experience this didn't taste like a preworkout at all. Not sure if this makes sense, but when I was taking this I wasn't really thinking I was taking a supp. I'm not sure exactly why you get nausea from taking powder, but I never experienced anything like that.

Posted October 10, 2012
    Hey Joe, great review. I actually created an account just to ask you this question...

I've been taking AT2 for a while now and I seem to be having some good results. I'm running low though, and was planning on re-stocking up before I run dry.

My question is, would you recommend taking Alphamine + AT2, or merely one? Assuming price isn't an issue, and my only goal is fat loss, which would you recommend?

Again, thanks so much for this review, definitely has given me a lot to think about when I stock up.

Posted October 10, 2012
    Good question and thanks, I'm glad my review was helpful.

In your situation, I would just stock up on Alphamine. I wouldn't bother stacking the 2 because the main ingredeint (Higenamine HCl) in Alpha T2 is already in the Alphamine. There would be no sense in stacking the 2, and Alphamine is far superior to AT2 by itself.

Posted October 10, 2012
    this is the most amazing review i have ever read so far in this site. And im going to order Alphamine, bcs i was searching for a good fat burner!

Thanks bud!

Posted October 10, 2012
    I live in Australia and I have been lucky enough to get 2 tubs of this product! Very happy right now, also very confident in product after reading expert reviews, cheers mate!

Posted October 11, 2012
    I took this product following you your great review.
    I stacked with Erase Pro and follow exactly the directions and with a very lean diet and I AM WHAT A WAIST OF MONEY!
    This product is A MAJOR BS.

Posted October 11, 2012
    @AverageAndy good to hear you're giving it a run man, hopefully u like it as much as I did!

@Benfar sorry to hear that man. I hate when I try supps that seem to work for most other people and end up with nothing to show for it, its very frustrating. If I may ask, what was your training split and diet like while you were running Alphamine?

Posted October 11, 2012
    can we stack this with Alpha-T2?

Posted October 11, 2012
    I suppose you could but taking Alphamine would defeat the purpose of needing Alpha T2 in the first place. It includes all of the same active ingredients plus a ton of other stuff.

IMO it would be a waste of money because Alphamine is like AT2 on steroids. I'd find non-stim burners like Lean Xtreme and the like to stack with Alphamine.

Posted October 11, 2012
    Hey Joe! After I saw your post on alphamine and since i was searching a good thermo i decided two months ago to buy this online. It took two months to arrive because i live in another country but HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS CHRIST THIS THERMO WORKS!! I have only one week working it and my abs are already cut!! For someone who has never EVER seen a sixpack on his belly, only dreamed of so, THIS IS A CURE-FOR-CANCER-DISCOVERY excitement!! I have been working out with HIIT like for 6 months so far and I started to think that 6 pack was just not my thing and that i should give up. But this thing, this GLORIOUS THERMO!! OMG!!! I'm ripped! I can see my abs with inly ONE week of using it! Imagine when i finish the 4 week program!! I'm so goddamed excited!! Sorry for all the cursing but i just woke up and was walking to my bathroom when i checked my abs and DAAAAAMN!! I ran to the computer and HAD to thank you for recommending this thermo!! First two days felt like a crack addict, staying awake up to 2am taking the dose at noon, but from the third day, the thermo effect stayed and my body started to adapt to the stimulant effect!

To conclude, THANK YOU JOE FOR RECOMMENDING THIS AND THANK YOU PES CREW (If there's a Pes crew member wandering around) THAAANK YOU!! This changed my body and definitely made my selfsteem rise over the clouds!! Sorry for the long post and the cursing and the repetitive sentences! (Sorry for my english if i made a mistake, I'm Ecuadorian).

Posted October 11, 2012
    Luigi, that's exactly what I love to hear!! I'm really glad that my review has lead to some great results for you in such a short time. Keep at it and the end product in four weeks will be amazing. I'm glad others love Alphamine as much as I do, I'm going on a cut soon and will definitely be ordering some more!

So thanks for the kind words and I'm glad I could be of some help! Now go make Sweet Baby Jesus proud and dominate the next three weeks of your program! Lol

SirX

Posted October 12, 2012
    Did you take this while on any other preworkouts?

Posted October 12, 2012
    Yes I did, Purus Labs Condensed.

Posted October 12, 2012
    Thanks for that great preview! I was myself building up some confidence in Alphamine sofar.

I have just one question.

Is there any problem, if I would take it right after I stopped taking creatine ?

Thanks, T

Glad I could help!

There should be no problem taking Alphamine with or without creatine.

In fact, since creatine causes some water retention in some people, taking alphamine without creatine may enhance your results.

Posted October 12, 2012
    any suggestions on what i can stack with this for a preworkout to help me finish my workout up strong?

Posted October 12, 2012
    Depending on your tolerance to stimulants, you can go a number of ways.

When I took this, I also took Purus Labs Condense as my pre. It had caffeine in it but I couls handle the stimulants from both the Alphamine and the Condensed because I'm very tolerant to stims.

If yoire not tolerant like me, you can go for some bulk creatine, citrulline, and beta alanine and make your own concotion that is stim free but with still provide you with a pump, endurance, and cellular energy

Posted October 13, 2012
    Thanks JoeFlah. So how did you take the Purus Labs Condense and alphamine? Did you take 1 scoop in the morning, then the pre, and then after your workout later you took alphamine? I want to make sure I do the order right. I usually do my crossfit workout between 6 and 7pm.

Posted October 13, 2012
    I would take 1.5 scoops of the Alphamine upon waking and then since I would lift early in the morning, I would take two scoops of Condense about 60-90 minutes later. Then I would have the other 1.5 scoops of Alphamine 6-8 hours after my first dose, whenever that happened to fall.

Not gunna lie, there were times where I felt my heart racing a bit lol This protocol is definitely not for everyone, but it worked well for me even though it was slightly uncomfortable at times.

If u workout at night, then u can do 2 scoops alphamine upon waking, 1 scoop 6-8 hrs later, and your pre at 6 or 7 when u lift, unless stimulants that late would cause sleep issues for you.

Posted October 13, 2012
    Thanks Joeflah so much for your help. I got the Alphamine today and Agmatine. I want to do a no stim preworkout. Is Omega Sports Ultima good for a pump, endurance, and energy? If not what would be a good concotion. I believe you mentioned bulk creatine, citrulline, and beta alanine. Thanks very much.

Posted October 13, 2012
    No problem dawgsfan. Agmatine is a good start for a stim free pump blend for a preworkout. Even though I like Citrulline Malate more, I end up with Agmatine a lot for some reason and just use slightly higher doses (1.5-2 g) to get a similar effect.

Not sure about the Ultima, the profile looks somewhat... interesting. A lot of it is just novel ingredients that aren't necessarily proven or unproven at this point. If u want to give it a go, and are willing to deal with the wacky protocol of letting each sip sit on your tounge for 10 seconds, then by all means try it out.

But if it were up to me, my bulk no stim pump stack would be: Cit Mal/Agmatine, CreaPure, CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Betaine (optional), and something for focus (Tyrosine or a some form of choline, also optional).

Posted October 13, 2012
    Wow nice review man. I got my tub for 19.00 :) . will be cracking it in a week or so . looking forward to it after reading all this ish.

Posted October 13, 2012
    Thanks Rebel! I hope you like it as much as I did. $19 is a steal!

Brotein

Posted October 14, 2012
    Fantastic review. Just ordered a container of this today and I'm reassured after reading this. Feeling all warm and tingly inside just thinking about starting this one!

TigerJT

great review

Posted October 14, 2012
    Why thank you Tiger, your kind words provide some proper celebration on the one year anniversary of this review!

garlick

The Best Fat Burner On the Market, Period.

I want to thank PES for letting me run this for a review. I have to admit, this is my second time running Alphamine, and I've held off my review, and I'm glad that I did.

Since this is my second run, I wanted to compare not only my first run on this, but my recently finished run on InHuman Nutritions NovaBurn.

This was a great exercise in compare and contrast.

Alphamine is in my opinion, the best fat burner, weight loss product on the market today, that you can buy over the counter. There are other products out there that are solid, but nothing does a better job of reducing fat levels, than Alphamine.

I can fully attribute this to the Beta Agonist traits of the product.

In my comparison, I looked at several things to compare Alphamine to NovaBurn, and where this stood out, was increasing the effectiveness of your respiratory system during cardio work, and in increasing the lypolisys process occurring during all phases of your workout.

Dosing of Alphamine is easy, but requires you to carry the bottle with you throughout the day, as you have to take 1 scoop in the morning and 1-2 scoops later in the day, depending on your tolerance. I know we all have supplement bags that we carry with us, and mine is constantly full with powders & various pill bottles. Pills are slightly easier to carry around, and cause much less speculation at the office, compared to when you're putting together mixes of powders into your water bottles. I don't mind, but midday meetings are harder to pull out a bottle, or stop a presentation just to take your second dose. If anything, this is my one complaint about Alphamine. If it was pill form, it would be easier.

Taste was also good. It's not great, as I'm not a huge fan of citric flavors, but Alphamine is not bad, and not TOO sour. You do make a bit of a face when you get to the end, but it's not terrible, and throughout the month it actually can get quite pleasent.

There is a higher amount of caffeine in this, than I would like to have, but I don't think it's overstimulating. I don't get the shakes, and there is a bit of focus that comes with the product. I am quite productive throughout the day, and I don't get upset or aggravated like I do with Yohimbe products.

I also don't experience the intense appetite suppression, but I do think I'm quite strange with this, as high levels of caffeine and other stimulants actually have the opposite effect on me than they do on others. I tend to overeat when I'm on a high amount of stimulants, but this didn't create massive amounts of hunger. It was limited. I will say, my second dose was always mid afternoon, so it was after lunch, but before my work out. So my stomach was not completely empty. My results were not effected by this, as I still saw a big loss in body fat while on Alphamine.

I can also confirm, that it's just as good on a second run as it is on a first run. My first run was in March/April, so I had given myself quite a break between bottles. The first time I ran it, my fat loss was noticable around my waist and love handles area. This was again very true on my second run. I've cut down quite a bit around those trouble areas, and I can directly contribute this to both diet & the inclusion of Alphamine & NovaBurn.

It also didn't matter that I was just coming off the run of NovaBurn, as I ran them back to back for a full 60 days. During both I experienced increased body temperature, higher amounts of perspiration and decreased fat levels. What Alphamine increased, which NovaBurn did not, was my respiratory performance during cardio or heavy workouts. I was breathing easier & my heartrate seemed a bit higher during these periods. I was monitoring throughout runs, and on average I was 5 BPM or more higher under the same conditions during my run with Alphamine compared to my normal standard levels.

I also can say, that I saw a ever so slight increase in fat loss on Alphamine, as my measurements showed a 1/5" greater decrease in stomach circumference during my month on Alphamine compared to NovaBurn. This is not a huge amount, but it was something to note.

I have not had my body fat percentage read in some time, as I just honestly haven't had the time to go do the measurements at a facility that I trust. My home meter is not completely accurate, but it is showing consistent decreases. If there's one point I'm disappointed that I didn't do, was have a before, during and after done while running these two products back to back.....oh well, for another time.

Value....they don't include a shirt....hahahaha!

Alphamine is what I consider to be the "right" pricing for the product. At $30 for a months supply, this is well within budget of most individuals, and is something that I even bought for myself previously. So based upon the fact that I actually have purchased bottles before, I can definitely recommend to someone to pay for this product out of their pocket, and that's the best gauge for any product on the market. Would I actually spend the money on it?? And I can say without a reasonable doubt, yes I would.

I do contend, that this IS the best fat burning, weightloss product on the market today. I have not tried anything else that will give me as good of results to date, for fat loss. The side benefits of increased energy, and increased cardiovascular performance are just bonuses that add to a quality product from a reputable company.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Beta Receptor Agonist
    • Increase Cardiovascular Performance
    • Just Another Bottle In My Bag

Raptorbh12

Posted September 13, 2013
    Im kind of confused. You said it increased the effectiveness of your cardio. In terms of how much fat your burned or are you actually saying a beta agonist made your endurance and cardio capacity increase, which is outlandish to me.
    Also, I despise running with beta agonists for the sole reason that they put alot of stress on cardiac muscles which is not where you want additional stress when running.

mhseaver670

Posted September 13, 2013
    Now I am confused, I thought beta agonist work by telling the muscles of the airways to relax, widening the airways.? So to me that would help cardio? I will let you two duke it out. lol

HYDE

Posted September 13, 2013
    How did anyone not find this helpful?

Posted September 13, 2013
    Raptor, are you referencing Clen or Albut for beta agonists?? Even with those, at lower dosages, as Seaver says, they are bronchodiolators, which help to increase blood oxygenation, which increases your ability to do cardio.....BUT....runs on clen or albut, tend to be at SUPER high doses, which do put stress on your system. With Alphamine, it's a much lower systemic sides, as it's not as strong as either of those....not even close. So you don't end up with those types of issues. But yes, Beta-2 agonists would increase your bodies ability to "breath" which would help. But I also get your point, depending on what you're referencing.

Hyde, don't worry about it. It's people's prerogative to find a review helpful for them or not. No big deal. I know that Blade just doesn't like me.....so I fully understand his not liking the review. ;-)

Reinger

Umm I hit yes...

Blade410

Posted September 14, 2013
    Yes. I hate garlick so much. :). My fingers are so saucy.

Hirtz

Posted September 14, 2013
    Your review was very helpful. I've run alphamine before but didn't keep with it. It's almost time for me to order new supps and i'm going to come back to alphamine. Thanks.

Raptorbh12

Posted September 14, 2013
    No, not referencing clen. Things with yohimbine make your heart contract faster and harder than it usually would. Myself and any other Marines I talk to have noticed that anytime we run, we are limited by heart rates being so high that it limits cardiovascular performance.
    Yohimbine also increases skeletal muscle contraction rates more than caffeine would and this uses oxygen up at a faster rate. Now when your running at a high rate, your legs are straight up burning and your chest is in pain (But your breathing spectacularly...)

Posted September 14, 2013
    Not my experience on Alphamine at all. I actually felt my endurance was up quite a bit. Now, I haven't been doing long distance running, just HIT, so that might have something to do with it, but interesting to hear this.

Posted April 25, 2014
    only 2 days in so far and for some odd reason I seem hungrier than usual...I don't think that is normal. I just finished off an old bottle of OEP (original formula) and I didn't experience the hunger pangs like I am right now with alphamine...

FlashSunday

Hey guys, thought I would drop a review on a great product that PES was kind enough to let me try. Alphamine is basically a powdered fat-burner drink which is supposed to crush your appetite, help lose fat, and increase body temperature (thermo effect). It is also supposed to be a muscle-sparing thermogenic which means you (shouldn't) lose strength or muscle mass.

I am going to leave the explanation of the ingredient profile into the ever capable hands of JoeFlah who previously covered the ingredient profile quite well in his review. The only thing I want to point out is that it is a prop blend. I don't like prop blends, but when the product works I tend to let that slide a little.

-------------Dosing/Taste(9/10)--------------

They recommend 2 scoops AM and another scoop in the afternoon. I personally didn't do this because of my work schedule. I just put all 3 scoops for the day into my water bottle and would drink about half before lunch, add more water, and drink the rest in the afternoon. No big deal, I spread it out throughout the day, just not as concisely as they recommended.

The taste of this product is great. Easily a 9. There is no chemical or other bad taste to tell you it is a "supplement drink". It is quite sour in high concentrations, but if you don't like sour just water it down more and its great. I personally love drinking strong drinks. It wakes me up in the morning.

-------------Effectiveness(9/10)------------

Thermogenic Effect (9): I tried this stuff by itself and also stacked with Lecheek HT2. This was a strong thermo by itself, but stacked with HT2 holy heck I was sweating like a queer at a weenie roast. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Stimulant Effect (8): This had a very noticable stimulant effect, but not overpowering in any way. It wasn't like popping an ECA Black cap, but it definitely gave you the increased energy that it is supposed to.

Fat Loss (9): During the weeks that I took this I didnt know what to think. I was leaning out visibly but my weight never changed and it actually may have increased. However, when I finished my tub I did a 3 point caliper test with my digital caliper. I took the readings 3 times like I always do and averaged my findings and my BF% dropped 1.5-2%! I did stack this with Molecular Nutrition X Factor, C20, and had intensified my workout program, so with all those factors involved I believe I increased my LBM and lost fat at the same time resulting in a stable weight reading.

Appetite Suppression (9.2): I am going to come out and say right off the bat that this was the most effective Appetite Suppression I experienced since I accidentally saw pictures of Cray wearing his wife's thong. I was in a calorie deficit and I wasn't hungry often at all. And when I was hungry I was satisfied eating less. What more can you want?

I also want to say that I was consistently making strength gains while taking this product and this product did not seem to diminish my muscle mass or ability to perform optimally in the gym.

----------------Value(8/10)----------------

I think when it first came out you could get it for around 30 bucks a tub which was a 28 day run at the recommended 3 scoops a day. Right now on Nutraplanet it is 38.95 per tub which is considerably higher. I didn't knock the value too much for this because it is a very effective product and price does not necessarily directly equal value. It is still a decent value for the price, but not as good as it used to be.

---------------Overall(9/10)-----------------

This is a Flash approved product. I will definitely be using this time and again starting probably in January. It provides great appetite suppression, great thermo effect, and I love the taste. This product along with a healthy diet and exercise routine will aid you in losing that fat that you want to lose and will also spare the muscle that you have worked hard to gain.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Kills Appetite Like Seeing Cray In A Thong

Weird, whenever I see Cray in a thong I get hungry for a friendly's sundae LOL

Sweet review flash, gonna post my review of alphamine tomorrow.

Posted November 12, 2012
      Time to become "highest of the day"

Posted November 12, 2012
      Cray in his thongs is probably the best appetite suppressant around

Posted November 12, 2012
      BTW Flash bro, when stacking C20 to this, did you use the common USP-Recommended dose for it? Or did you reduce it? I ask this because of the N-Courmaroyldopamine on alphamine’s formula.

A Solid Appetite Suppressor

A big shout out to PES for hooking the ER team up with Alphamine. I was looking for a drinkable thermogenic to help me as I slowly cut, and this came to me at the perfect time.

My main focus when I used this was cutting fat slowly, while increasing strength.

Profile:

I like the profile, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of listing every ingredient out. Check Joeflah's review for that, he went over each ingredient. It does have the typical thermogenic ingredients like the caffeine/Higenamine, but it also has N-Courmaroyldopamine, a muscle hardening agent.

It's in a blend, but I'm not going to take any points off for that, with these ingredients I would keep it in a blend as well.

Dosing:

Not going to rate this really. Two scoops in the morning, one scoop later on in the day. I would change this as it fit my schedule. Some days I would take two in the morning, one later in the day. Some days I would take my first serving at 2PM, then another at 4:30PM, then the last one around 6PM or 7PM, mainly on days where I worked late. It's a nice powder to sip on during cardio sessions because, as with all thermogenics, you sweat like crazy.

One thing about powdered thermogenics, they can be inconvenient. Pills usually come in small bottles you can hide in your pocket, powders on the other hand are more difficult to carry with you. Kind of nitpicky, but after using Alphamine, my first powdered thermo, I'm going to try to stick with pills when it comes to fat burners. Then again, OEP Powder and Ripped CTail from LeCheek have caught my attention recently.

Taste(8.8/10)

It did not taste bad at all, it was just a bit too sweet for me. The Raspberry Lemonade was still nice to sip on during cardio sessions or at work.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)

I'll break this up like I did with OEP.

Energy/Thermogenesis:8.2/10
      I got a nice boost of energy when I took this. Surprising really because my stim-tolerance is higher than most people I know. It wasn't like Synedrex energy or Speed x3 energy, but nice and smooth. Didn't keep me up at night either, even when I took it at 7PM.

The thermogenic or "hot feeling" was rather random. Sometimes it was very noticable, and other days it was rather mild. I really look for this feeling in fat loss products.

Appetite Suppression:9.0/10
      This was by far the best part. I could go for hours with no food without even thinking about it. Sometimes I would force myself to eat. On several occasions, I would notice that my carbs count at the end of the day was way too low for me to feel comfortable, so I had to force myself to eat some carbs. Even then I'd be below 140c for the day. Kept my diet in check much better than when I ran OEP NF, and this was better for app supp. that by far than that.

The best example of this? I brought my sister and her friend to In N Out one day, and my carbs were well below 80 for the day, this was at 5PM mind you. I watched them both eat fries and burgers; while it smelled good, I had no problem saying "No". If you have ever been to In N Out, you will know how impressive that is.

Fat Loss/Results:7.4/10
      This was not it's best trait. Granted, I was taking Tx3 throughout which helped with strength, I did not get the same results I got when I used OEP NF. I started Alphamine around 181-183, After a month, I'm down to 179.2. While I still lost weight considerably, I couldn't rate this higher than OEP NF because when I used that my diet was much worse and I lost a total of 8lbs. Here I lost about 3lbs. My aim was a slow cut though, which is going well so maybe this was a good thing? I didn't get much in terms of muscle hardening either, something I thought would work because this has the same ingredient as C20.

Value:(8.1/10)

You can find this for around $32-$35. It's def. not horrible, but there are better deals out there. It's still worth the money IMO.

Overall:(8.3/10)

Alphamine is a solid fat burner. It can be an excellent tool if your goal is fat loss, because this is the second best appetite suppressor I have used to date. Will I use this again? I can't say, because I won't be cutting forever, and there are plenty of other thermogenics out there for me to try, but I'll def. give this a thought down the road. I would still say try this out, because it works well, and if you like powdered thermos, this one is def. what you are looking for.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Nice Taste

Posted August 5, 2013
        Great review! When I took alphamine it seemed like I didn't lose a whole lot of weight but I got a lot leaner.

Posted August 5, 2013
        Interesting review. You were going for muscle hardening, and cutting fat, but you only really used weight as your measure. I would suggest using other measurements next time. I find the tape measure says a lot more about thermogenics than a scale. I actually haven't stepped on a scale in months. Interesting you liked OEP NF better than this.

Posted August 5, 2013
        I just mentioned the muscle hardening. I've never gone through the effort of measuring, mirror is where it counts. Good callout though, I'll measure for my next thermo

Posted August 5, 2013
        Definitely agree with the appetite supression. I applaude you for resisting the temptations of In N Out, I don't have access to one in SD but anytime I'm in/near CA I have to stop at one. Great review.

Posted August 5, 2013
        Nice review. Got numerous answers. During my search i found this http://hyperfuel9x.us/

A game of inches!

Before I start I'd like to give MAJOR props to WarMachine, Vermonster and GKeezy whose reviews helped sell me on this. After reading those along w/JoeFlah's I was itching to try this out and thankfully AP worked something out where PES was willing to hook me up with this.

Background:

Background:
        I'm not really one for cutting. Usually after each football season I take a month or so off from heavy lifting, recover and do a minor cut in the process but that's about it. That wasn't in the plans for this year so I decided to train more for appearance more-so than for athletics. After a couple months I was quite pleased with where I sat but I still had some stubborn belly fat that kind of stuck around and that's where Alphamine came in.

Profile:
        One of my biggest concerns with cutting is losing strength and muscle mass. I understand though, its cutting, it comes with the territory but still, mentally, I just hate it. So other than my minor cuts for recovery I usually just stick to a recomp if I want to lose some body fat. Alphamine promises Ultra Thermogenesis, Strong Appetite Suppression, Lean Mass Preservation, and Extreme Hardening Agents. You obviously expect Thermogenesis and appetite suppression with most fat burners but it was the last two that stood out to me; Burn fat, not muscle and hardening properties. I won't go over all the ingredients as the guys I mentioned above did a great job in that but I will mention that this had N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD) in it. This was one of the main hardening agents the controversial Compound-20 had in it and PES implies NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry and promises they delivery it in its purest form.

This was also one of the main ingredients in MAN's PR-XT (A test booster/beta-2-adrenoceptor agonist hybrid). I'm not sure what the proper dosage of NCD in humans is but C20 has a prop blend which includes NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine dosed at 1520mg. PR-XT also has NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine dosed at 50mg. Alphamine has NCD dosed at 10mg and based off the other dosages (one in prop blend and the other split in two) I'm not sure if this is under dosed, just right or the others are over, but if it is, I would suggest bumping it up and adding in N-Caffeoyldopamine to complement NCD. The only reason I say that is because when it comes to other hardening supplements or beta-2-agonists I have noticed more companies utilizing both compounds.

I'll leave you with this little excerpt I got on NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine from USPLabs website on C20. N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine have demonstrated the ability to increase cAMP and in turn activate Akt signaling; which may ultimately result in decreased muscle catabolism by decreasing expression of various muscle specific ubiquitin protein ligases (e.g., atrogin-1/MAFbx), which are thought to be responsible for muscle protein degradation. Furthermore, these incredible compounds may also be able to increase muscle mass by cAMP and non-cAMP mediated mechanism (also involving Akt activation) which ultimately result in increased activation of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling (2,3).

Hardening Aspect: 5.5/10 (though this could have increased had I run it a full 8wks)

So why the focus on the hardening agents? I guess you could say, just like Clipper, I was a little let down by what Alphamine was doing for me in this department. Until the last week I pretty much got little to nothing in this department and that is pretty saddening after reading about all the raves the other guys got in there reviews. I am, however, not surprised that it took this long. It took 2 bottles of C20 for the hardening aspect to kick in fully (the latter part of week 4 to week 6 were my sweet spots). I got little out of the first bottle of PR-XT, which is dosed higher but I believe if I ran it for 8wks then the hardening aspects would have kicked in for me. So in short, it takes a while for this stuff to build up and work in my system

Thermogenesis:9.0
        To be honest, this isn't a beta-2 supp, it's a fat burner, so comparing this to such isn't fair even if PES makes a big deal about Alphamines beta-2 properties and man did it ever help me lose some body fat around my midsection. I cannot give full credit to Alphamine tho as I started teaching a bootcamp/aerobics class 7-9x a week and that consisted of low weights/high reps of 50/and lots of band work. I also started working with a football coach and slowly incorporated more athletic and tire work into my routine. I will state that I hate doing high reps/low weights but my job required it and it was a good change of pace for me.

Aerobic exercise is generally meant to improve cardiovascular efficiency, and if you do it long enough (which I did) you'll burn up calories and drop fat. I noticed a slight definition increase on this in my shoulders and arms, while dropping fat around my midsection. Working 15hr days I was pretty much in a negative caloric state while taking this and I have read that high reps would make muscles more cut, ONLY IF, by doing a higher number of reps; you had your body as a whole in negative energy balance and were burning more calories than you were taking in. I'm not trying to start a high rep/low rep debate as I personally believe that lifting heavy is the way to go for overall calories burned and better resting & 24hr caloric expenditure but this the research goes with what I got and this change of pace style of working out allowed me to lose a couple of inches.

After 35days of Alphamine I lost 2 inches in the chest, 2 in shoulder width, 3in the waist, and 1 in the hips. Thighs, calves and arms stayed the same and so did my weight at 228lbs. A classic case of the scale not budging but you still seeing results in the mirror.

Lean Mass Preservation: 10/10
        Other than my shoulders which I probably lost a tad bit of size on due to possible overtraining, I did not lose any muscle mass. My strength stayed at a high level when it came to deadlifting and squatting and I quit going out as much, but I went out on my last week on this and filled out my shirt perfectly. I couldn't even roll up the sleeves on my button up because my biceps and forearm, namely brachioradialis were just too big and the hardening aspects were starting to kick in. I guess it was worth the wait and generated the right attention because it paid off later that night ;-).

Appetite Suppression and Energy:7.5/10
        As far as appetite suppression went, I wasn't able to eat much anyway so in a way this aspect paid off for me.

Energy wise I took one dose in the morning before my athletic training and it was a nice pick-me-upper. I stayed at 2 scoops a day but eventually bumped up to 2.5-3 scoops if I felt I was dragging. I did this for my 2nd evening aerobics class that I had to teach or if I was going to hit a late session of legs. Looking back on it, dragging or not I didn't notice much of a significant boost in the energy dept. or fat loss dept. to warrant that extra half scoop to scoop.

Overall:
        I am happy to have tried this product out. I lost plenty of inches on this while maintaining my muscle mass and strength. I wish I could have run this for 8wks as I'm sure the overall score of this would have increased but next time I will remember to take 2scoops only, as I said 2.5-3 scoops though slightly, didn't make a significant difference for me. This product lasted me 35days because of the increased dosages but will last 42days if you take it 2x a day only. At 30-32.99 the price is pretty much on par with fat burners like OEP, but if you don't take or need 3scoops then you get more servings out of it than your traditional 30. Another thanks to PES for allowing me to take this during my cut, I am looking forward to running this a full eight weeks.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Preserves Lean Body Mass
        • No Crash
        • Never Built A Tolerance

Posted September 5, 2013
          What is the percentage of Creatine? I've read this review http://www.alphagenix.net/
          What does the comparison shows?

Glad I could help Cam!!!

fantastic review!

Posted September 5, 2013
          Thanks for the support guys. Appreciate it!

@Joann. This is a fat burner so if I'm not mistaken it contains no creatine...unless its under some scientific name I am unaware of.

krystian

Posted September 5, 2013
          Great review! I'm about to start on this next week, mostly to burn some fat around the mid-section.

Crystal Meth Energy boost without the disfiguring side-effects

Here we go gents. I know you all are anxiously waiting for ME, yes me to review this. I shall oblige you all :)

I will not start with the ingredient profile because honestly, it has been included in other reviews and well you can straight up look at the label and see what is inside.

This basically is a thermogenic. I have taken quite a large variety of thermogenics in my past, so I can easily distinguish from those that work and those that are fad, well in my own experiences and opinion but of course.

Lets begin:

Flavor: 20/10 - Yes I know this is unfathomable, but the taste is out of this world. I had the Raspberry-Lemonade, and man did it taste good. Wait better then good it was FANTASTIC. Some can say that maybe its a bit too sweet for their taste, but honestly, with a large amount of disgustingly tasting supplements on the market (i.e. Ravage) this is pretty nice change up. I love it. You will love it. Everyone will love it. And if you don't love it well then you are a communist. Enough said.

Dosing: 10/10 - This is pretty straight forward. You do 2 scoops with an 8oz of water in the morning about 45mins to an hour before you eat breakfast and then another scoop preferably 5-6 hours later with 8oz of water. So its a 3 scoops per day dosing. Some people claim they do all 3 in the morning, but I like to break it up to keep the metabolism going all day long. Also I thought doing 3 scoops in the morning was a bit intense. 2 scoops is just fine.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 (Appetite Suppressant, BodyFat reduction, overall weight loss, Energy)

Appetite Suppressant - 10/10 - This is probably the best part of the product. After you drink it, it straight up kills your appetite. You have to almost force yourself to eat or else you can go hours without wanting any type of food. This in my opinion is great for people who have a hard time keeping large portions of food out of their mouth (GET IN MY BELLY - AUSTIN POWERS REFERENCE)

BodyFat Reduction - 8/10 - Slight. In the 30 day cycle my bodyfat probably dropped 1%. That might not sound like a lot to most of you, but it did help with slight visibility in the abs midsection and arms area.

Overall Weight Loss: 8/10 - Yes I did lose lbs in this area. Please note that although I tried to stick to a strict diet, there were times when I had to go out and ended up eating less healthy, or having an occasional drink (or 10) on the weekends with my friend. The reason this product shines is because even though my diet was not 100% spot on, I still lost maybe 3-6lbs but kept a lot of my muscle gains. This is fanstic!.

Energy: 10/10, If we base the values on Crystal Meth type of Energy being a 10 (Ive seen enough COPS Shows to know what kind of energy boost it gives you, then its clearly a 10/10. Even 10 minutes after you do your 2 scoops in the morning, the energy is killer. You feel high, but like a good high. And you don't need no stinking coffee or any other kind of caffeine. Also if you have trouble getting up in the morning, this will wake you right UP!

OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 - This product is a bit pricey. I got it for $40 on sale, and that was a big sale. I mean yes you can probably find it for cheaper online, but ya, I wanted it right away so I bought mine from the store. Any who, as far as the thermogenic goes, this does the trick. It does not leave a crash or interrupt sleep patterns. And it helps shed unwanted lbs.
          I would highly recommend this to others.

• It May Numb Your Mind

lava135

lulz. Great title!

Manimal

Posted May 19, 2013
          I'm loving this stuff atm as well. I take it straight to the dome and eat it.

Posted May 19, 2013
          Manimal for optimum effect. Boil down on spoon and Inject in bulging vein. Repeat for each scoop

Posted May 19, 2013
          I guess I'm the blach sheep on this product, glad it worked on you dude

Cray

Lulz @ the last pro.

ALPHA Lean should be the name

After reading several shining reviews for this I was convinced I had to try it, especially since I had opportunity to buy it for 15 dollars.

Ingredients ----
          Not going to break down the profile as JoeFlah already did a super job with that and most of these I have not seen before....

Ingredients ----
          I will comment on the profile, I like it.
          Of course caffeine and yohimbe ingredients I like to see in fat burners, I like Choline, and N-Courmaroyldopamine, After many succesfull runs of Compound 20 which contains Courmaroyldopamine I was intrigued when I saw that. As for the rest of the profile I do not know much about.

Dosing. Very similar to most fat burners, start with 1 and 1 then work up to 2 and 1. I dosed it 2 and 2 because I am quite tolerant to stims and with my work schedule could use the extra caffeine.
          I dosed 2 scoops right after lifting with some BCAAs right before my cardio. Now pills would be more convenient but I felt the powder worked very well as a fat burner. First time having a powder thermo and I liked it. I dont know if it was just that it kicked in faster or what but I liked it. Now carrying around the little container is not that bad its a small tub so I would toss it in my bag, but the scoop gets buried and you have to finger it out. Since I liked how it works compared to pills I would get it again no biggy. On ocasion I tossed it in the little funnels from those 3 in 1 shakers so that made it more convenient and I would recommend that if you dont want to be scooping fat burner out mid shift at work or what not.

Taste- Well I had the Fruit Punch and I disliked it A LOT. Way too citrusy. It was so tart and tasted just like USPLabs Test Powders Fruit Punch Flavor and I hated that. (also made you run to the bathroom like Test Powder but Ill talk about that later). I dont think Raspberry Lemonade would be any better really sounds even more tart. The best way to avoid the taste was throw each scoop right in my mouth and chase with water. But it is still manageable. Just had to make a face every sip.

Effectiveness- Very pleased with the results in terms of definition. When I started the tub I was about a week away from a bodybuilding competition with another one 3 weeks later. Being 1 week away from the 2nd competition and looking tighter than I was at my first competition I give some credit to alphamine. 2 weeks more of dieting when at low BF could still make a big difference but I was impressed.

Now as for stims. Not too strong, but I think they could have put a tad more caffeine in. As Clipper stated a nice smooth effect.

Appetite control was tight. Not as strong as Oxy ECA black but I found myself going a little longer between meals. I usually eat approximately every 2 hours but with this I could get to 2.5 hours and have a little debate on whether or not to eat. Along the lines of "I am not hungry but its been long enough I should be hungry so Ill eat"

Thermogenic Effects. Pretty good, When dosed before Cardio I found that I would get a good sweat going fairly easily. Another effect that I notice with most strong thermogenics is a real big increase in water intake and being much more thirsty within an hour or so of dosing it. Which I always found myself to guzzle water the hour afterwards.

A Negative effect is the bathroom trips, like what the heck. Consistently within 40 mins of dosing I would have to run to the bathroom. Not cool.

Value-
          Pretty average value. I would think that being a powder it would be a tad cheaper than it is considering that Oxy Elite Pro runs about the same price. Then again in my opinion Alphamine works better thus worth the price. On Allstar it is 31 dollars for 84 scoops and most people will be dosing this at 3 scoops so that is 4 weeks exactly. Which is $1.1 a scoop and thats good for the quality of the fat burner.

Overall- Good Fatburner with good appetite control, thermogenic effects, decent energy at a competitive price. Nice job PES

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Preserves Lean Body Mass
          • Bathroom Trips

Posted October 4, 2013
          My one question is where the F did you buy this for $15 per bottle!!

Posted October 4, 2013
          Yes please inform us how or where to get this for 15$ !!!

Posted October 4, 2013
          Ain't nothing like the BG's lol!

Posted October 4, 2013
          actually forgot to put that in review. It always caused a little bloating in my stomach. Idk what thats about.

TigerJT

Nice review!

Posted December 28, 2013
          I know exactly what your talking about appleman I loved the cool focused energy it gave me but what the heck is up with the necessary bathroom trips it got me everytime without fail wonder the reason why

WarMachine

Alphamine is a truly effective fat loss and muscle hardening agent

The final supplement review from WarMachine's Steelcrusher battle log is here and now. Tonight I talk about the powerful thermogenic by PES known as alphamine. Alphamine is a powder-form fat loss thermogeninc formula that is fortified with muscle-hardening agents. Combined with intensive training and proper diet, alphamine is stated to help you achieve greater fat loss, enhanced energy, appetite suppression, and a harder physique. With my overall experience with alphamine, I can definitely say that this product truly delivered the results I expected. Combined with my other supplements, my overall physique appeared harder, leaner, and noticeably lower in fat visibility.

Now to delve into the concepts:

Taste (10): Alphamine is currently available in two flavors including fruit punch and raspberry lemonade. I have only used the raspberry lemonade mainly because during my run with alphamine the jacked micro and test powder I was using were also fruit punch. Therefore, I felt that I had to bring in a little more flavor spectrum variety into my supplement arsenal. In any case, the flavor was quite decent and did not leave any bad aftertaste or upset feeling in my stomach or throat upon consumption. As a result, alphamine scores a 10 in this category.

Ingredient Profile (9): JoeFlah13 accurately and thoroughly analyzed and explained the ingredient profile in his review. However, I've been on a roll with my recent reviews, so I will offer my own perception of the ingredients.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (3 g)
          Servings Per Container 84
          Amount Per Serving

Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5 mg -
          Lean Performance System *
          Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid,

Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid),

Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)

Ergo-Thermogenic System * -
          Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl,

Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-Aâ„¢),

N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide

N-Coumaroyldopamine

My only complaint is that these ingredients are in a prop. blend which I am never a fan of considering I am someone who likes to know the specifics. However, with my and many others' results, it is safe to assume that the quantities of each ingredient are most likely sufficient. Many of us are already quite familiar with caffeine anhydrous, yohimbe, and chlorogenic acid (green coffee Bean extract) by now, so in interest of time, I will focus mainly on the more unfamiliar ingredients.

Choline Bitartrate: A form of choline attached to a salt group. Supplementation with this compound has been shown to increase the presence of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Acetylcholine plays several roles in our nervous system structure including cognitive functionality and overall physical mobility to name only a few. Higher levels of acetylcholine stimulate the production and release of epinephine and norepinephrine. Both these neurotransmitters play roles in the oxidation of lipid (fat) cells. Therefore, choline bitartrate essentially helps in the fat burning field by helping to activating your body's main fat burning catalysts.

N-Coumaroyldopamine: A selective beta-2 agonist described to have hardening and sparing effects on muscle tissue. Not much more info on this.

Higenamine HCl: A compound derived from native Chinese lotus plants that has been shown to stimulate fat loss by acting on the central nervous systems beta-adrenergic receptors. Stimulation of these receptors results in an increase in metabolic rate and lipolysis. Couldn't many studies on this compound though.

Oleuropein: A chemical compound extracted from the olea olive leaf plant that is said to increase metabolic rate and thermogenesis by increasing adrenaline secretion and thyroid T3 hormone.

Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid: A metabolite of the bcaa leucine that helps to promote protein synthesis and prevent catabolism. It works via the mTOR mechanism which plays a crucial role in muscle preservation.

SA-2: A proposed "cleaner and more selective" form of yohimbine that works by antagonizing the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors responsible for fat storage. By inhibiting these receptors, the body is able to enter a more efficient mode of lipolysis, thereby burning more "stubborn" body fat.

Overall, an effective ingredient blend makes up alphamine's superior thermogenic support benefits.

Usage (10): Pretty simple, Two scoops in the morning 15-30 minutes before breakfast and another 5-6 hours later if your tolerance has been well established with this supplement. There were times where I would take all three scoops in the morning without adverse effects. I achieved the same benefits when the product was taken both ways.

Effectiveness (10): I must say that alphamine was indeed one of the most effective fat burning thermogenic based supplements I have ever used. I don't have much experience with thermogenics in general, but alphamine was truly the most effective one I have used to date. Within three weeks of use, I noticed my physique leaning and hardening to my liking. My chest, back, and shoulders were among the most hardened and leaned. There was also a clean catalyzing surge of energy from the supplement which complemented the other energy based supplements I was also taking quite well. I felt like a "true machine" on diesel fuel. As for appetite suppression, there were times where my appetite did appear diminished, but this was hard to deduce due to my eating schedule which consisted of frequent small meals. Nonetheless, the benefit was surely there. The thermogenesis effect was very predominant. Perspiration and overall body temperature was elevated (not to a dangerous point of course) and I could "feel" the fat melting like butter with each weight lift and cardio run. Had to spend an extra few minutes wiping down equipment as a result of the increased perspiration, but it was well worth it. Lastly, I was quite satisfied with the way alphamine helped preserved my muscle mass, which was one of my major concerns while on the recomp phase. Never lost any previous or newly gained muscle mass or strength, which was extremely important to me.

Value (9): The retail price of alphamine is in the 30-55 dollars. Got my tub from lockout for 32.95. Considering the results and the fact that you get a full months supply, a price of 32-38 dollars seems very reasonable.

Overall (10): If you're looking for an effective fat burning/muscle preserving/hardening agent, then I would strongly recommend alphamine. During my recomp. phase, alphamine helped me achieve a leaner, harder physique while providing me with a clean feeling of a constant surge of energy. Combined in conjunction with my other supplements, alphamine was an effective weapon in my goals. Lean muscle mass was preserved, body fat percentage was reduced, an workouts were more productive. I would like to note that when using alphamine, in addition to maintaining a health diet and intensive exercise regimen, STAY WELL HYDRATED!!! I cannot emphasize this enough you will sweat more and therefore must effectively replace lost fluids and electrolytes. Also, be cautious of other stimulants your may be taken has this could exhibit a crash effect if you aren't very stim tolerant. As a final thought, alphamine is a truly effective fat loss and muscle hardening agent. Ensure your diet an training are in check and you got yourself one hell of a supplement. Once again, STAY HYDRATED!!!

In closing, I would like to thank everyone who stuck with me during my log and found my reviews helpful.

MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE SR BROSKIS OUT THERE!!! CONTINUE TO TRAIN HARD BOYZ, THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Appetite Suppression

Jpotter21

Posted November 13, 2012
            We should change your name to Reviewmachine. I think it would suit you well. Another good review.

Posted November 13, 2012
            My can of this is just 300 km away from me, just past customs clearance and it has taken 7 DAYS AND COUNTING FOR DELIVER!!! DAMN MEXICAN POSTAL SERVICE!!!

Posted November 13, 2012
            I've read most of your reviews from your log and they are all awesome man. very in-depth and easy to follow. good job

Thank you gentlemen!!!!

A Product of VALUE

Ok, I just finished an 8-week cycle of the product Alphamine from PES. I will try to keep this short and sweet because I think the others that reviewed Alphamine before me did a great n job of explaining the ingredients and details of the product.

I started my cycle at 184.9 lbs and was...

I started my cycle at 184.9 lbs and was looking to get cut-up and defined(something I have struggled with ever since I began lifting). I have tried various products to help reach my cutting/definition goals without much success. I have tried Oxy Elite Pro and was able to attain considerable weight loss but felt that I needed to sacrifice muscle mass and did not see much definition or cutting in my body. OEP (original formula) is a great weight loss product but it didn't provide me with the particular results I desired(cutting/definition)

Here is a summary of what I experienced in my 8 weeks with Alphamine:

-Increased energy (The product was an effective pre-workout supplement if I got to the gym within an hour of consumption. The product also helped me feel alert throughout the day an fought the urges to take a nap).

-Increased Lung Capacity (I personally had trouble making it through a 15 minute cardio session without my airways tightening and coughing for hours following my workout---this did not happen with Alphamine. With Alphamine, I was able to get through a 30 minute to 60 minute cardio workout depending on my energy level. However, energy level aside, I never had breathing/airway/coughing issues).

-Muscle Mass Hardening & Preservation (This is pretty self-explanatory, but Alphamine indeed hardened my muscles and left me feeling firm and full. It is important to note that I lost weight on the product but never once felt that I lost an ounce of muscle mass).

-Selective Fat Reduction (You can read about all about Beta-agonists in the other reviews, but Alphamine provided noticeable fat loss in stubborn areas---specifically, just below my belly button, just above my hips, and along the sides of my torso. The results weren't impressive enough to be on the cover of Men's Health Magazine but they were noticeable).

-Muscle Elongation (I am a short guy standing about 5'7" and have been described as "compact"---which I agree in the sense that I feel like my muscle mass was very concentrated. Strangely, I felt Alphamine essentially stretched or elongated my muscle mass. As I said, I never felt like I lost a bit of muscle mass but I did feel like the mass was somehow distributed better through my entire body. I am not ignorant enough to think that the product made me taller but I appeared taller because I looked leaner with my mass well-distributed and "stretched")

Before I get to my end results I wanted to point out that I think Alphamine carries true Value. It is the closest thing to an "All-In-One-Product" and it is very affordable---that translates to value. With that being said, I do wonder if this product could be improved in a couple of aspects. First, I would question whether the stimulants contained in Alphamine trigger a cortisol response and therefore, need something to keep cortisol levels in check. Secondly, I would question if there is any room for hormonal support with this product---just as cortisol, imbalances in Estrogen and Testosterone may be detrimental in your fat-burning goals.

Finally, after my 8 weeks I weighed in at 178.6 lbs. I feel and look leaner with better muscle distribution and fat reduction in the stubborn fat areas that I mentioned above. I was expecting Alphamine to be a more aggressive cutting product but did not see those particular results (from what I hear PES Norcodrene may be a more suitable product for that). Alphamine fell short of my expectations in that regard but far surpassed my expectations in all other facets of the product. I love the product and highly recommend it to anyone considering the product.

If you made it all the way to the end of this review, I thank you for your patience and hope it was in some way helpful to you.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Great Value
            • Noticeable Increase In Body Temp
            • Nice Taste
            • Preserves Lean Body Mass
            • Extraordinary Taste
            • Weight Loss
            • Selective Fat Reduction
            • Muscle Hardening
            • Enhanced Cardio
            • Increased Lung Capacity
            • All-in-one Product
            • Jitters
            • Heavy Sweating
            • Vomiting (when Mixed W/ Other Stims)

Posted January 30, 2014
            By elongation do you mean the muscles got more grain-y?That part was slightly confusing, but good first review

Posted January 30, 2014
            I knew my explanation of elongation would be confusing. I apologize. I am not entirely sure how to describe it and I don't know of it's even a real thing to describe. I didn't lose any muscle mass but I felt like that the mass spread out and covered more area than before--like taking a ball of play-doh and spreading it out--the mass remains the same but it doesn't look the same. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted January 31, 2014
            Good review. I think the label states not to mix w/other stims for reasons like vomiting which I would actually view as a minor side considering the side effects of stims.

Lesson learned tho. As I stated, good review my man

Powerful Dynamic Thermo, Focus, Hardening Agent

Alphamine aka The Dreamers Juice aka Rock Solid//
            PES
            What is it?
            Alphamine aka The Dreamers Juice aka Rock Solid//
            PES
            What is it?
            Alphamine is marketed by PES as a thermogenic powder with hardening and muscle presevervation qualities. If you are the type that just wants to get to the meat, no BS, then all you need to know about Alphamine is that it works and it works well. I have used many thermos. Some I liked, some I loved. I love Alphamine through and through.

Formula//

Alphamine FIT Matrix:
            1567.5 mg**
            Lean Performance System:
            Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf
            (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)
            **Ergo-Thermogenic System:
            Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark
            (Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-Aâ„¢), N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)
            benzamide **N-Coumaroyldopamine10 mg**

I will not go into this formula beyond to affirm that this product "˜s effects completely lead me to believe the formula is not only revolutionary, it is dosed correctly.

Background//

Previously I've used OEP, Recreate, Recreate, Dexaprine, Various Yohimbines ect. Alphamine stands out because of its amazingly diverse application potential. I typically dosed Alphamine either: 2 scoops first thing in the AM on Off/Cardio Days with 1 later in the day OR 1.5 Scoops Alphamine with 1-1.5 Scoops Speed X (I will discuss this combo extensively). A few times I took all 3 scoops before going on long 20-30 mile bike rides. I also tried 1 scoop 3 times per day. Basically you caqn do whatever you want with this stuff and based on the results I will discuss momentarily, you will probably want to experiment and see what works best for you. 2 scoops is great dosage in general though.
            I used Alphamine at the tail end of a DAA/AI cycle and for the first month of my Osta RX cycle. I am now into my PCT of that Osta Cycle and am about to open my 3rd tub (I cycled off for awhile between the end of the 2nd tub and last week when I reinitiated my Alphamine usage).

Effects//
            Holy Moly. Where to Begin.. I know, focus. Surprisingly one of the most amazing qualities of Alphamine for me was its amazing ability to zone me in. Whether hitting up long mountain bike excursions, hikes, or monster sets of serious heavy work, this product absolutely gave me some of the best focus of my life. I actually feel though PES released Enhanced as their flagship pre, they could have just as easily marketed Alphamine as such. 2 scoops on their own put me in the zone for sure. Combined with Speed X3 as I have mentioned previously and holy shnikies we are in TERMINATOR MODE. 1.5 Alpha 1-1.5 Speed X will make you want to dominate, you will experience no stim d, and your muscles will be rock solid because the next effect of serious not with Alphamine is definitely its ability to harden muscles.
            Flexing never felt better then when I was on Alphamine and Osta RX. I never pose or anything really but I loved showing off while on this stuff. My muscles just felt incredibly tight always even just upon waking. The trained effect contributed to some Sci Fi pumps the likes of which I have never experienced before in my life. My god do I love what this stuff does to my muscles combined with Osta and eating at and just above maintenance and my body went through a serious transformation.
            That Alphamine made me sweat significantly while also drastically suppressing my appetite is just icing on what is already a cake I would buy and use many months out of the year. Its true though. I sweat buckets and at times could go hours on the trail or bike without contemplating anything where as usually when I summit Mt. Mansfield (tallest mountain in VT) usually, I would be positively ravenous by the time I got to the top, on Alphamine I was able to complete the whole trip easily without being hungry. This is serious.
            Using Alphamine I dropped no more than 4-5 pounds but because I was eating above maintenance and using Osta it was only seriously contributing to a TRUE RECOMP effect. I cannot see why others would not be able to achieve this quality based on my experience with this product.
            Alphamine is an incredible product which to me IS a revolution and quite possibly my supplement of the year. The results don't lie. Oh yes I almost forgot: it's true. Alphamine is probably one of the coolest AND best tasting supplements you will ever take.

Value//

Alphamine is priced at 32.99 at Nutraplanet and I recently got a stack which included Vanillean for 41.95 in general, I feel this price is extremely fair given how versatile this product is across multiple areas. Your body will change on this. Even if you don't diet as tightly as you should, the thermo effect and hardening will surely sneak up on you. I am not a competitive bodybuilder. I train to look good, play good football, and feel great. Alphamine is a product that in every way supports my interest in sports supplememts. It works in an interesting way and the effects last on a day to day basis. IMO there is NOTHING not to love and no reason not to spend money to try this stuff if anything I just wrote tickles your fancy in the slightest.

In Closing//

PES is a breakthrough company. They are on the top of their game and consistently release incredible products. I have really been meaning to try Enhanced and certainly will soon. Watch this space for more shockingly on point news about future PES products because I will SURELY TRY THEM!

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Focus Like Laser
            • Noticeable Increase In Body Temp
            • Appetite Suppression
            • Never Built A Tolerance
            • No Crash
            • Preserves Lean Body Mass
            • Sex Voodoo