Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > PES > Alphamine

PES Alphamine

Alphamine PES
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (25 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Video Review

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black Reviews
OxyECA Black (13 Reviews)
PES Alpha-T2 Reviews
Alpha-T2 (14 Reviews)
Redefine Finaflex PX Black Reviews
Finaflex PX Black (16 Reviews)
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Reviews
Lean Xtreme (10 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
Cellucor Super HD Reviews
Super HD (23 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Lean Stack = Alpha T2, Alphamine, DPol, and AD3
Any thoughts on this as a Lean stack?  I've run all four of these prod...

Alphamine New Formula (2014) versus Old Formula (2013)
I love the old formula and since Alphamine was recalled last year...I have not f...

Lean Bulk Stack: DPOL, REHAB, and MASS HGH now planning on adding Alphamine..
So i've been running DPOL, REHAB, and MASS HGH for about four weeks now as ...

Alphamine by PES for sale, open but still a good deal.
Bought on Amazon for 84 servings. I took about 17-20 scoops. So there is about ...

PES Alphamine -- Free Sample!
Free sample and free shipping.  Enjoy. pescience.com/alphamine-sample.html...

Cutting Stack: Alphamine and All American Kre Alkalyn
Hi guys, This is my first time posting on this forum. I've just bought a st...

Dosing Question: Alphamine + BCAA + Hemavol + Agmapure - Can I add: No3
Currently at 193lbs, 5'9' and approx 16%-18% BF.  Looking to lose...

PES issues voluntary recall for Alphamine and Enhanced
Looks to be the same issue as USPLabs and aegeline.  I'm on my phone b...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Alphamine Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Alphamine Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (21)
  • No Crash (20)
  • Preserves Lean Body Mass (18)
  • Good Value (15)
  • Ruined Other Thermos For Me Although I Still Love Trying New Things (3)
  • It May Numb Your Mind (2)
  • Caffeine Withdrawal (2)
  • Vomiting (when Mixed W/ Other Stims) (1)
September 13, 2013

Age: 33

September 13, 2013
The Best Fat Burner On the Market, Period.

I want to thank PES for letting me run this for a review. I have to admit, this is my second time running Alphamine, and I've held off my review, and I'm glad that I did.

Since this is my second run, I wanted to compare not only my first run on this, but my recently finished run on InHuman Nutritions NovaBurn.

This was a great exercise in compare and contrast.

Alphamine is in my opinion, the best fat burner, weight loss product on the market today, that you can buy over the counter. There are other products out there that are solid, but nothing does a better job of reducing fat levels, than Alphamine.

I can fully attribute this to the Beta Agonist traits of the product.

In my comparison, I looked at several things to compare Alphamine to NovaBurn, and where this stood out, was increasing the effectiveness of your respiratory system during cardio work, and in increasing the lypolisys process occurring during all phases of your workout.

Dosing of Alphamine is easy, but requires you to carry the bottle with you throughout the day, as you have to take 1 scoop in the morning and 1-2 scoops later in the day, depending on your tolerance. I know we all have supplement bags that we carry with us, and mine is constantly full with powders & various pill bottles. Pills are slightly easier to carry around, and cause much less speculation at the office, compared to when you're putting together mixes of powders into your water bottles. I don't mind, but midday meetings are harder to pull out a bottle, or stop a presentation just to take your second dose. If anything, this is my one complaint about Alphamine. If it was pill form, it would be easier.

Taste was also good. It's not great, as I'm not a huge fan of citric flavors, but Alphamine is not bad, and not TOO sour. You do make a bit of a face when you get to the end, but it's not terrible, and throughout the month it actually can get quite pleasent.

There is a higher amount of caffeine in this, than I would like to have, but I don't think it's overstimulating. I don't get the shakes, and there is a bit of focus that comes with the product. I am quite productive throughout the day, and I don't get upset or aggravated like I do with Yohimbe products.

I also don't experience the intense appetite suppression, but I do think I'm quite strange with this, as high levels of caffeine and other stimulants actually have the opposite effect on me than they do on others. I tend to overeat when I'm on a high amount of stimulants, but this didn't create massive amounts of hunger. It was limited. I will say, my second dose was always mid afternoon, so it was after lunch, but before my work out. So my stomach was not completely empty. My results were not effected by this, as I still saw a big loss in body fat while on Alphamine.

I can also confirm, that it's just as good on a second run as it is on a first run. My first run was in March/April, so I had given myself quite a break between bottles. The first time I ran it, my fat loss was noticable around my waist and love handles area. This was again very true on my second run. I've cut down quite a bit around those trouble areas, and I can directly contribute this to both diet & the inclusion of Alphamine & NovaBurn.

It also didn't matter that I was just coming off the run of NovaBurn, as I ran them back to back for a full 60 days. During both I experienced increased body temperature, higher amounts of perspiration and decreased fat levels. What Alphamine increased, which NovaBurn did not, was my respiratory performance during cardio or heavy workouts. I was breathing easier & my heartrate seemed a bit higher during these periods. I was monitoring throughout runs, and on average I was 5 BPM or more higher under the same conditions during my run with Alphamine compared to my normal standard levels.

I also can say, that I saw a ever so slight increase in fat loss on Alphamine, as my measurements showed a 1/5" greater decrease in stomach circumference during my month on Alphamine compared to NovaBurn. This is not a huge amount, but it was something to note.

I have not had my body fat percentage read in some time, as I just honestly haven't had the time to go do the measurements at a facility that I trust. My home meter is not completely accurate, but it is showing consistent decreases. If there's one point I'm disappointed that I didn't do, was have a before, during and after done while running these two products back to back.....oh well, for another time.

Value....they don't include a shirt....hahahaha!

Alphamine is what I consider to be the "right" pricing for the product. At $30 for a months supply, this is well within budget of most individuals, and is something that I even bought for myself previously. So based upon the fact that I actually have purchased bottles before, I can definitely recommend to someone to pay for this product out of their pocket, and that's the best gauge for any product on the market. Would I actually spend the money on it?? And I can say without a reasonable doubt, yes I would.

I do contend, that this IS the best fat burning, weightloss product on the market today. I have not tried anything else that will give me as good of results to date, for fat loss. The side benefits of increased energy, and increased cardiovascular performance are just bonuses that add to a quality product from a reputable company.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Beta Receptor Agonist
  • Increase Cardiovascular Performance
  • Just Another Bottle In My Bag

Reputation: +2600
Im kind of confused. You said it increased the effectiveness of your cardio. In terms of how much fat your burned or are you actually saying a beta agonist made your endurance and cardio capacity increase, which is outlandish to me.
Also, I despise running with beta agonists for the sole reason that they put alot of stress on cardiac muscles which is not where you want additional stress when running.

mhseaver670
mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 79
Reputation: +2496
Now I am confused, I thought beta agonist work by telling the muscles of the airways to relax, widening the airways.? So to me that would help cardio? I will let you two duke it out. lol

HYDE
HYDE

Joined: 7/2013
Reviews: 9
Reputation: +316
How did anyone not find this helpful?

Reputation: +3270
Raptor, are you referencing Clen or Albut for beta agonists?? Even with those, at lower dosages, as Seaver says, they are bronchodiolators, which help to increase blood oxygenation, which increases your ability to do cardio.....BUT....runs on clen or albut, tend to be at SUPER high doses, which do put stress on your system. With Alphamine, it's a much lower systemic sides, as it's not as strong as either of those....not even close. So you don't end up with those types of issues. But yes, Beta-2 agonists would increase your bodies ability to "breath" which would help. But I also get your point, depending on what you're referencing.

Hyde, don't worry about it. It's people's prerogative to find a review helpful for them or not. No big deal. I know that Blade just doesn't like me.....so I fully understand his not liking the review. ;-)

Joined: 2/2011
Reviews: 42
Reputation: +1977
Umm I hit yes...

Blade410
Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
Reputation: +2878
Yes. I hate garlick so much. :). My fingers are so saucy.

Reply #7:
Hirtz
Hirtz

Joined: 1/2011
Reputation: +2
Your review was very helpful. I've run alphamine before but didn't keep with it. It's almost time for me to order new supps and i'm going to come back to alphamine. Thanks.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +2600
No, not referencing clen. Things with yohimbine make your heart contract faster and harder than it usually would. Myself and any other Marines I talk to have noticed that anytime we run, we are limited by heart rates being so high that it limits cardiovascular performance.
Yohimbine also increases skeletal muscle contraction rates more than caffeine would and this uses oxygen up at a faster rate. Now when your running at a high rate, your legs are straight up burning and your chest is in pain (But your breathing spectacularly...)

Reply #9:

Reputation: +3270
Not my experience on Alphamine at all. I actually felt my endurance was up quite a bit. Now, I haven't been doing long distance running, just HIT, so that might have something to do with it, but interesting to hear this.

September 5, 2013

Age: 25

September 5, 2013
A game of inches!

Before I start I’d like to give MAJOR props to WarMachine, Vermonster and GKeezy whose reviews helped sell me on this. After reading those along w/JoeFlah’s I was itching to try this out and thankfully AP worked something out where PES was willing to hook me up with this.

Background:
I’m not really one for cutting. Usually after each football season I take a month or so off from heavy lifting, recover and do a minor cut in the process but that’s about it. That wasn’t in the plans for this year so I decided to train more for appearance more-so than for athletics. After a couple months I was quite pleased with where I sat but I still had some stubborn belly fat that kind of stuck around and that’s where Alphamine came in.

Profile:
One of my biggest concerns with cutting is losing strength and muscle mass. I understand though, its cutting, it comes with the territory but still, mentally, I just hate it. So other than my minor cuts for recovery I usually just stick to a recomp if I want to lose some body fat. Alphamine promises Ultra Thermogenesis, Strong Appetite Suppression, Lean Mass Preservation, and Extreme Hardening Agents. You obviously expect Thermogenesis and appetite suppression with most fat burners but it was the last two that stood out to me; Burn fat, not muscle and hardening properties. I won’t go over all the ingredients as the guys I mentioned above did a great job in that but I will mention that this had N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD) in it. This was one of the main hardening agents the controversial Compound-20 had in it and PES implies NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry and promises they delivery it in its purest form.

This was also one of the main ingredients in MAN’s PR-XT (A test booster/beta-2-adrenoceptor agonist hybrid). I’m not sure what the proper dosage of NCD in humans is but C20 has a prop blend which includes NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine dosed at 1520mg. PR-XT also has NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine dosed at 50mg. Alphamine has NCD dosed at 10mg and based off the other dosages (one in prop blend and the other split in two) I’m not sure if this is under dosed, just right or the others are over, but if it is, I would suggest bumping it up and adding in N-Caffeoyldopamine to complement NCD. The only reason I say that is because when it comes to other hardening supplements or beta-2-agonists I have noticed more companies utilizing both compounds.

I’ll leave you with this little excerpt I got on NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine from USPLabs website on C20. N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine have demonstrated the ability to increase cAMP and in turn activate Akt signaling; which may ultimately result in decreased muscle catabolism by decreasing expression of various muscle specific ubiquitin protein ligases (e.g., atrogin-1/MAFbx), which are thought to be responsible for muscle protein degradation. Furthermore, these incredible compounds may also be able to increase muscle mass by cAMP and non-cAMP mediated mechanism (also involving Akt activation) which ultimately result in increased activation of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling (2,3).

Hardening Aspect: 5.5/10 (though this could have increased had I run it a full 8wks)

So why the focus on the hardening agents? I guess you could say, just like Clipper, I was a little let down by what Alphamine was doing for me in this department. Until the last week I pretty much got little to nothing in this department and that is pretty saddening after reading about all the raves the other guys got in there reviews. I am, however, not surprised that it took this long. It took 2 bottles of C20 for the hardening aspect to kick in fully (the latter part of week 4 to week 6 were my sweet spots). I got little out of the first bottle of PR-XT, which is dosed higher but I believe if I ran it for 8wks then the hardening aspects would have kicked in for me. So in short, it takes a while for this stuff to build up and work in my system

Thermogenesis:9.0
To be honest, this isn’t a beta-2 supp, it’s a fat burner, so comparing this to such isn’t fair even if PES makes a big deal about Alphamines beta-2 properties and man did it ever help me lose some body fat around my midsection. I cannot give full credit to Alphamine tho as I started teaching a bootcamp/aerobics class 7-9x a week and that consisted of low weights/high reps of 50/and lots of band work. I also started working with a football coach and slowly incorporated more athletic and tire work into my routine. I will state that I hate doing high reps/low weights but my job required it and it was a good change of pace for me.

Aerobic exercise is generally meant to improve cardiovascular efficiency, and if you do it long enough (which I did) you’ll burn up calories and drop fat. I noticed a slight definition increase on this in my shoulders and arms, while dropping fat around my midsection. Working 15hr days I was pretty much in a negative caloric state while taking this and I have read that high reps would make muscles more cut, ONLY IF, by doing a higher number of reps; you had your body as a whole in negative energy balance and were burning more calories than you were taking in. I’m not trying to start a high rep/low rep debate as I personally believe that lifting heavy is the way to go for overall calories burned and better resting & 24hr caloric expenditure but this the research goes with what I got and this change of pace style of working out allowed me to lose a couple of inches.

After 35days of Alphamine I lost 2 inches in the chest, 2 in shoulder width, 3in the waist, and 1 in the hips. Thighs, calves and arms stayed the same and so did my weight at 228lbs. A classic case of the scale not budging but you still seeing results in the mirror.

Lean Mass Preservation: 10/10
Other than my shoulders which I probably lost a tad bit of size on due to possible overtraining, I did not lose any muscle mass. My strength stayed at a high level when it came to deadlifting and squatting and I quit going out as much, but I went out on my last week on this and filled out my shirt perfectly. I couldn’t even roll up the sleeves on my button up because my biceps and forearm, namely brachioradialis were just too big and the hardening aspects were starting to kick in. I guess it was worth the wait and generated the right attention because it paid off later that night ;-).

Appetite Suppression and Energy:7.5/10
As far as appetite suppression went, I wasn’t able to eat much anyway so in a way this aspect paid off for me.

Energy wise I took one dose in the morning before my athletic training and it was a nice pick-me-upper. I stayed at 2 scoops a day but eventually bumped up to 2.5-3 scoops if I felt I was dragging. I did this for my 2nd evening aerobics class that I had to teach or if I was going to hit a late session of legs. Looking back on it, dragging or not I didn’t notice much of a significant boost in the energy dept. or fat loss dept. to warrant that extra half scoop to scoop.

Overall:
I am happy to have tried this product out. I lost plenty of inches on this while maintaining my muscle mass and strength. I wish I could have run this for 8wks as I’m sure the overall score of this would have increased but next time I will remember to take 2scoops only, as I said 2.5-3 scoops though slightly, didn’t make a significant difference for me. This product lasted me 35days because of the increased dosages but will last 42days if you take it 2x a day only. At 30-32.99 the price is pretty much on par with fat burners like OEP, but if you don’t take or need 3scoops then you get more servings out of it than your traditional 30. Another thanks to PES for allowing me to take this during my cut, I am looking forward to running this a full eight weeks.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Preserves Lean Body Mass
  • No Crash
  • Never Built A Tolerance

Reputation: 0
    What is the percentage of Creatine? I've read this review http://www.alphagenix.net/
    What does the comparison shows?

Glad I could help Cam!!!

Reputation: +1134
    fantastic review!

Joined: 12/2009
    Reputation: +1747
    Thanks for the support guys. Appreciate it!

@Joann. This is a fat burner so if I'm not mistaken it contains no creatine...unless its under some scientific name I am unaware of.

krystian
    krystian

Joined: 3/2013
    Reviews: 14
    Reputation: +100
    Great review! I'm about to start on this next week, mostly to burn some fat around the mid-section.

August 5, 2013

Age: 23

August 5, 2013
    A Solid Appetite Suppressor

A big shout out to PES for hooking the ER team up with Alphamine. I was looking for a drinkable thermogenic to help me as I slowly cut, and this came to me at the perfect time.

My main focus when I used this was cutting fat slowly, while increasing strength.

Profile:

I like the profile, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of listing every ingredient out. Check Joeflah's review for that, he went over each ingredient. It does have the typical thermogenic ingredients like the caffeine/Higenamine, but it also has N-Courmaroyldopamine, a muscle hardening agent.

It's in a blend, but I'm not going to take any points off for that, with these ingredients I would keep it in a blend as well.

Dosing:

Not going to rate this really. Two scoops in the morning, one scoop later on in the day. I would change this as it fit my schedule. Some days I would take two in the morning, one later in the day. Some days I would take my first serving at 2PM, then another at 4:30PM, then the last one around 6PM or 7PM, mainly on days where I worked late. It's a nice powder to sip on during cardio sessions because, as with all thermogenics, you sweat like crazy.

One thing about powdered thermogenics, they can be inconvenient. Pills usually come in small bottles you can hide in your pocket, powders on the other hand are more difficult to carry with you. Kind of nitpicky, but after using Alphamine, my first powdered thermo, I'm going to try to stick with pills when it comes to fat burners. Then again, OEP Powder and Ripped CTail from LeCheek have caught my attention recently.

Taste(8.8/10)

It did not taste bad at all, it was just a bit too sweet for me. The Raspberry Lemonade was still nice to sip on during cardio sessions or at work.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)

I'll break this up like I did with OEP.

Energy/Thermogenesis:8.2/10
    I got a nice boost of energy when I took this. Surprising really because my stim-tolerance is higher than most people I know. It wasn't like Synedrex energy or Speed x3 energy, but nice and smooth. Didn't keep me up at night either, even when I took it at 7PM.

The thermogenic or "hot feeling" was rather random. Sometimes it was very noticable, and other days it was rather mild. I really look for this feeling in fat loss products.

Appetite Suppression:9.0/10
    This was by far the best part. I could go for hours with no food without even thinking about it. Sometimes I would force myself to eat. On several occasions, I would notice that my carbs count at the end of the day was way too low for me to feel comfortable, so I had to force myself to eat some carbs. Even then I'd be below 140c for the day. Kept my diet in check much better than when I ran OEP NF, and this was better for app supp. that by far than that.

The best example of this? I brought my sister and her friend to In N Out one day, and my carbs were well below 80 for the day, this was at 5PM mind you. I watched them both eat fries and burgers; while it smelled good, I had no problem saying "No". If you have ever been to In N Out, you will know how impressive that is.

Fat Loss/Results:7.4/10
    This was not it's best trait. Granted, I was taking Tx3 throughout which helped with strength, I did not get the same results I got when I used OEP NF. I started Alphamine around 181-183, After a month, I'm down to 179.2. While I still lost weight considerably, I couldn't rate this higher than OEP NF because when I used that my diet was much worse and I lost a total of 8lbs. Here I lost about 3lbs. My aim was a slow cut though, which is going well so maybe this was a good thing? I didn't get much in terms of muscle hardening either, something I thought would work because this has the same ingredient as C20.

Value:(8.1/10)

You can find this for around $32-$35. It's def. not horrible, but there are better deals out there. It's still worth the money IMO.

Overall:(8.3/10)

Alphamine is a solid fat burner. It can be an excellent tool if your goal is fat loss, because this is the second best appetite suppressor I have used to date. Will I use this again? I can't say, because I won't be cutting forever, and there are plenty of other thermogenics out there for me to try, but I'll def. give this a thought down the road. I would still say try this out, because it works well, and if you like powdered thermos, this one is def. what you are looking for.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Nice Taste
    • Kills Appetite Like Seeing Cray In A Thong
      bnichols25
      bnichols25

Joined: 10/2010
      Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +627
      Great review! When I took alphamine it seemed like I didn't lose a whole lot of weight but I got a lot leaner.

Reputation: +3270
      Interesting review. You were going for muscle hardening, and cutting fat, but you only really used weight as your measure. I would suggest using other measurements next time. I find the tape measure says a lot more about thermogenics than a scale. I actually haven't stepped on a scale in months. Interesting you liked OEP NF better than this.

Reputation: +2341
      I just mentioned the muscle hardening. I've never gone through the effort of measuring, mirror is where it counts. Good callout though, I'll measure for my next thermo

Reviews: 26
      Reputation: +477
      Definitely agree with the appetite supression. I applaude you for resisting the temptations of In N Out, I don't have access to one in SD but anytime I'm in/near CA I have to stop at one. Great review.

Reputation: 0
      Nice review. Got numerous answers. During my search i found this http://hyperfuel9x.us/

October 6, 2012

Age: 20

October 6, 2012
       Thermogenics, next to protein, are quite possibly the cornerstone of the supplement industry and the things most often marketed as the good old “magic pill” to get you lean in a snap. We all know it’s not quite that easy, but good thermos are out there and can be used to cut some unwanted fat. You just have to know where to look. And Alphamine is my new recommendation for anyone looking for a thermo. Hands down, this is my new favorite.

PES recently came out with Alphamine as their next step up from their first successful “selective” fat burner Alpha-T2. Since Alpha-T2 worked great for me, and PES is a damn good company, I snagged me some of this while it was on sale at nutraplanet.com.

I’ve never seen a powdered thermogenic before Alphamine, so I didn’t know what to expect. I read the product write up by PES and they market this as an innovative stimulant that includes hardening agents and has the ability to maintain lean body mass while cutting fat because it is a selective beta-agonist.

Sound to good to be true? It did to me too, but I saw some really positive initial reviews on Nutra Planet and I was in need of a thermo for my DTP routine because I wanted to focus on leaning out. I am beyond glad I ended up getting Alphamine for so many reasons, and you’ll hear about all of them below.

Dosing/Profile - 9

Let’s get some specs out of the way. The dosing protocol is the same as most capped thermos available today: 1 serving upon waking, 30 minutes before a meal, and 1 serving 6-8 hours later, also 30 minutes before a meal for the first week.

The recommendation on the bottle is that you may work up to 3 scoops/24 hours, but PES encourages you to split up the dosages any way you please. I find this flexibility to be really cool, you rarely find that in the supplement industry today where servings are so rigidly scheduled. I could’ve opted for 2 scoops in the AM and 1 in the PM, but I read kevinhy’s post “Alphamine FAQ” and he says another route could be splitting it up in reverse (1 AM, 2 PM) or even 1.5 for both servings. To quote the post “We want YOU to be in control with Alphamine.”

I ended up going with 1 scoop, 2 times a day for the first 2 weeks, followed by 1.5 scoops per day for the following 2 weeks.

Here’s the label for the 1 scoop serving:

1 scoop (3g)
      Alphamine FIT Matrix (1567.5 mg)
      Lean Performance System: Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf, Olea Europeae Leaf

Ergo-Thermogenic System: Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (SA2-A), N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide

N-Coumaroyldopamine (10 mg)

I can hear some of you calling me a hypocrite already… “Joe, why do you give the profile a 9 if it has prop blends and you’ve been bashing prop blends for years?” Honestly, the only reasons I’m rolling with it is a) other than caffeine, I have no clue what the efficacious doses are for anything in here and b) this sh*t works, point blank. I’m not going to question something this awesome.

I did recently look into the ingredients and I’ll share some of the more interesting things I found with you all. If you want to skip the scientific jibber-jabber that follows, by all means, go right ahead. Just know that each ingredient works, and works well.

- Choline Bitartrate accelerates lipid oxidation through increasing the uptake of fatty acids.
      - Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (a.k.a Leucic Acid) is a metabolite of the key muscle building amino Leucine. In lower doses than Leucine, Leucic Acid can combat catabolism and promote protein synthesis via the mTOR pathway.
      - Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf is a cholinergic agent and is more concentrated than green coffee bean extract, which is a fat burning ingredient that is taking the market by storm lately. Studies have found that cholinergic agents in general increase lipolysis and decrease appetite.
      - Olea Europeae Leaf is an olive leaf extract that increases thermogenesis at very small dosages. It increases noradrenaline and adrenaline secretion, and it also regulates your metabolism by boosting the thyroid hormone T3.
      - Caffeine and Higenamine HCl (the main ingredient in Alpha-T2) go hand in hand just like Creatine and Beta Alanine. They both promote thermogenesis and when taken synergistically, their effects are enhanced and a tolerance to both ingredients is developed much more slowly.
      - Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark is a select extract of yohimbine. It is called a SA2-A extract because Pausinystalia alkaloids are “Selective Alpha-2 andrenergic antagonists”. Alpha Androceptors are most prevalent in “problem” fatty areas, and this yohimbine extract SA2-A has the ability to turn these receptors “off” for targeted fat loss.
      - N-Courmaroyldopamine (NCD) is a selective beta-2 agonist that barely stimulates the cardiac system. Purported benefits include muscle hardening and sparing.

Sorry if that all bored you to death, but I find all of that to be incredibly cool. PES deserves a high profile grade just for making a thermo that also has lean muscle preserving agents. Truly innovative. But the literature provided in the product write-up makes me believe this is a top-of-the-charts profile, even if I may not be so familiar with some of the ingredients.

And another vote for rolling with a prop-blend this time around: as you can see by the literature, many of the ingredients are effective at low dosages, so I’m more at ease in trusting PES to have the proper dosages of everything in there.

Value - 9

Dosing it the way I did, the 84 servings in the tub will last you just over a month (~34 days). If you were to stick with the 2 scoops a day protocol, it would last you 6 full weeks. I find this awesome as well because supplements are usually packaged in 28-30 days worth of servings so you have to double up just to run the supplement for long enough. If you do 2 scoops a day for 6 weeks, you’ll reap all of the benefits, I just wanted to make sure of it so I upped my serving size (I’m also a well known stim fiend lol).

I got this on sale the week it came out for $39.99 at Nutra Planet. PES sells it direct for $59.99. Anywhere in between would be what you should expect Alphamine to cost in stores and at other various websites. Here’s how the value breaks down:

2 scoops/day @ Nutra Planet Price: $.95 per day and $.47 per serving
      2 scoops/day @ PES Price: $1.43 per day and $.71 per serving
      3 scoops/day @ Nutra Planet Price: $1.18 per day and $.59 per serving
      3 scoops/day @ PES Price: $1.76 per day and $.88 per serving

So the value of a day on Alphamine ranges from $.95 to $1.76 depending on how you dose the stuff and where you buy it. For comparison’s sake, the #1 selling thermo on the market for some time now has been USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro, and the average daily value for that is about $1.06/day.

I’d consider Oxy to be pretty fairly valued, and if you play your cards right, you can get Alphamine for an even better value than Oxy Elite and most others because it is still at or below $39.99 on most websites. Hence the 9 rating for value.

Taste/Mixability – Eleventy Billion

I swear on sweet baby Jesus that this stuff will be the best tasting supplement that will ever touch your tongue. I don’t ever give 10’s for anything anymore, so eleventy billion is damn good!

The Raspberry-Lemonade flavor tastes EXACTLY like raspberry lemonade. No additional qualifiers for tastes, that’s it. Raspberry Lemonade. And I love the taste of raspberry lemonade.

I would be constantly checking the clock like a crack addict to see when I could get my next dose in. I was a fiend for this stuff because of how good it tastes. If taste is your deal breaker here, consider the deal broken.

The mixability is awesome too, no gritty texture when I mixed it with water. It’s also super convenient that the scooper is so little because you can throw a scoop right on your tongue and chase it with water and it will mix just fine if you swish it in your mouth for a few seconds.

And those will be an enjoyable few seconds, trust me. I really wonder what Fruit Punch tastes like, but if it’s anything like Raspberry Lemonade, it’s another winner.

Effectiveness – 9

A 9 is about the highest rating you can reach in the realm of natural supplements. I got damn good results in only 4 short weeks using this stuff. Granted, I was running the DTP program 4 days a week along with 3 days of HIIT sprints, which will both lend to the leaning effect. And also, I was supplementing with AD-3 during this routine, which is an estrogen inhibitor and therefore can have a leaning effect as well.

But I firmly believe Alphamine can be pinned with most of my results during this 4 week period. The hard numbers first:

- Weight: 174 lbs to 170 lbs (-4 lbs)
      - Waist: 33 ¾” to 32 ¼” (-1 ½”)

I’ve also managed to add at least 5 lbs to every single exercise in the DTP workouts over the course of 4 weeks, so every bit of strength is there and then some. This speaks volumes to the lean body mass preserving aspect of Alphamine, it’s not just a gimmick.

I’m also way leaner than I have ever been before, and it’s very visible. This is the first time in my entire life where I can almost fully see a 6 pack. I still have to flex… and be in the right angle in the mirror… but STILL! As someone who’s never had anything close to 6 pack abs before, this is a huge win. And it’s not just in the abs were I’ve noticed this effect. I can see way more striations and cuts in every muscle group while I’m working out. Everything is much more defined.

You heard the numbers, now here’s my personal experience. You can definitely feel the stim buzz on Alphamine, but it’s very controllable. 1 scoop will get you going and mentally acute, but I think 1.5 scoops is the perfect dose for people who are more tolerant to stims like me.

The way the doses are split up about 8 hours apart mean you’re getting constant energy all day. I’ve never once crashed from the Alphamine. Conversely, I’ve never felt like I was on meth after taking Alphamine, which can happen with some supps (like Endosurge or your first couple of tries of Jack3d or Oxy Elite).

Another beautiful thing about the Alphamine is that the experience never changed. From day 1 to day 34, I felt the same increase in energy and mental acuity. You can definitely notice the cholinergic agents working about 10-15 minutes after your dose.

Yet another thing that blew my mind was the appetite suppression. I didn’t think much of it at first because those effects were buried in the product description, but wow does this stuff knock the appetite right out of you. I planned on getting in 3000 calories a day while tracking my diet with the My Fitness Pal app. I went back through the logs to find out that I never even made it up to 3000 calories a single time over the past 4 weeks. I’ve come close at times, but it actually averaged out to around 2,300 calories a day.

There were literally times where I forgot to eat. That has never happened to me before, and I attribute that directly to this product. If you need to eat a ton and put on weight, this product obviously isn’t for you, and no thermo really is. But I was stunned to find that I had to force myself to eat a couple of times because I can honestly say, as a former fatty, this has never happened to me before Alphamine.

I could feel the thermogenic effects as well as the metabolic effects of Alphamine (slight warming after consuming) but it was never anything alarming. I did feel that I was able to put my dietary carbs “to better use” throughout the day, but that could also be because of the effects of the DTP/HIIT workouts. I think that combining the Alphamine with the workouts yielded that effect.

As far as the muscle hardening effect, it was nothing dramatic, but after I took a dose I did notice a little bit more vascularity and a slightly fuller look. That’s not the main intent of the product, so I didn’t expect a whole lot. But what it did give was better than nothing.

And as I mentioned earlier, the muscle preserving effects were obviously noticeable. I feel like that’s the key to this product. You work so hard while you’re cutting to lose weight, but a lot of that can end up being muscle mass if you don’t do it right. Alphamine takes some of the guess work out of it by including ingredients that preserve that hard earned lean mass while also amplifying your ability to lose that undesirable fatty weight. It truly is a win-win.

Overall – 9

PES Alphamine is literally a dream in a tiny tub. This will be the cornerstone thermo I resort to every time I want to cut or recomp from here on out until I find something that works better, which will be incredibly hard to do.

Just like I never stoop below the fabled “Xenergy Standard” for energy drinks, I won’t go below the high bar Alphamine has set when I know I can get some killer results by using Alphamine. If it ain’t broke…

Hopefully you enjoyed my dissertation on PES Alphamine lol. The amount of effort I put into describing this product should show you just how much I like this stuff. Open recommendation to everyone looking for a fat burner, a REAL FAT BURNER: get Alphamine, you won’t regret it.

Standing ovation for PES!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extraordinary Taste
      • Preserves Lean Body Mass
      • No Crash
      • Never Built A Tolerance

Joined: 2/2011
        Reviews: 42
        Reputation: +1977
        Fantastic review Joe, running this now and looking forward to the results. You make me and baby Jesus proud...

Reputation: +1254
        Mission accomplished! Lol thanks man, I'll be running this again for sure.

Reputation: +2382
        Running this as well, Joe your review has instantaneously doubled my confidence in this product.

Reputation: +1254
        Excellent, that's what I like to hear WarMachine.

Reputation: +2341
        Tl;dr.... good review! Even though I feel like I just read a novel.

Reputation: +475
        good review.
        I am going to try this in the spring fo sho.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1254
        Thanks guys! Yeah definitely really long, but worth it... that's what she said.

Reply #8:

Reviews: 3
        Reputation: +29
        Because of the N-Courmaroyldopamine , this one seems a good substitute for USP's C20 at a lower cost without the need to add OEP or another Fat Burner, I hope I can get my hands on a bottle of this soon. Excellent review by the way.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +1254
        Thanks Zanark. I agree completely, that's another plus to this stuff, it's a legit 2-in-1 so you don't need to stack multiple burners to get effects. I just looked at Nutra Planet again and they actually have out for cheaper than when i bought it originally lol. Id snagsome

Reply #10:

Reputation: +1254
        *snag some soon if i were you. IMO this is better than C20 but i will be running C20 again soon for another comparison

Reply #11:
        chefneilde
        chefneilde

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 27
        Reputation: +768
        You must be some kind of journalist or something. I haven't read that much in years. Great review this is now on my to-do list. Thanks
        - Bear Down!

Reply #12:

Reputation: +1254
        Haha making reading cool again, one review at a time! Bear Down bro!

Reply #13:

Reviews: 26
        Reputation: +477
        awesome review dude. I have been having trouble figuring out if I wanted to try this or OEP next spring because I've never used a thermo before. definitely decided on this one now though

Reply #14:

Reputation: +1254
        I love it! Combining the research with the anecdotal stuff can be persuasive, that's what I base my purchases off of and I'm glad you think enough of mine to do the same. Thanks bro!

Reply #15:
        Cray
        Cray

Joined: 6/2010
        Reviews: 55
        Reputation: +2375
        A bit short but otherwise good.

=P

Good work lil Joe.

Reply #16:
        killaz5
        killaz5

Joined: 4/2011
        Reviews: 13
        Reputation: +117
        I'm going to have to agree with cray, a bit short haha

Reply #17:

Haha alright Cray and Killaz, how about I make the next one even longer? Lol

Reply #18:
        sy
        sy

Reviews: 5
        Reputation: +22
        Very detailed review. Definitely gonna try this.

Reply #19:

Reputation: +1254
        Thanks bud hope you enjoy it as much as i did

Reply #20:

Reviews: 3
        Reputation: +29
        I wonder how awesome would be stacking this, AD-3 and D-Pol, It makes my veins tingle just imagining...

Reply #21:

Reputation: +1254
        ^I did exactly that lol. Check out my DTP log and you'll see I got some awesome results with that stack.

Reply #22:

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 6
        Reputation: +7
        Was this better than Alpha T2? I get nausea sometimes after taking powdered pre workouts for some reason, what do you recommend?

Reply #23:

Reputation: +1254
        Personally I liked it better than T2, it's like AT2 + stimulants + appetite suppression + muscle preservation.

Honestly I don't think you should be too worried, from my experience this didn't taste like a preworkout at all. Not sure if this makes sense, but when I was taking this I wasn't really thinking I was taking a supp. I'm not sure exactly why you get nausea from taking powder, but I never experienced anything like that.

Reply #24:
        Syvarris
        Syvarris

Joined: 11/2012
        Reputation: 0
        Hey Joe, great review. I actually created an account just to ask you this question...

I've been taking AT2 for a while now and I seem to be having some good results. I'm running low though, and was planning on re-stocking up before I run dry.

My question is, would you recommend taking Alphamine + AT2, or merely one? Assuming price isn't an issue, and my only goal is fat loss, which would you recommend?

Again, thanks so much for this review, definitely has given me a lot to think about when I stock up.

Reply #25:

Reputation: +1254
        Good question and thanks, I'm glad my review was helpful.

In your situation, I would just stock up on Alphamine. I wouldn't bother stacking the 2 because the main ingredeint (Higenamine HCl) in Alpha T2 is already in the Alphamine. There would be no sense in stacking the 2, and Alphamine is far superior to AT2 by itself.

Reply #26:
        ioannis
        ioannis

Joined: 10/2012
        Reputation: -2
        this is the most amazing review i have ever read so far in this site. And im going to order Alphamine, bcs i was searching for a good fat burner!

Reply #27:

Thanks bud!

Reply #28:

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 6
        Reputation: +7
        I live in Australia and I have been lucky enough to get 2 tubs of this product! Very happy right now, also very confident in product after reading expert reviews, cheers mate!

Reply #29:
        benfar
        benfar

Joined: 8/2011
        Reputation: 0
        I took this product following you your great review.
        I stacked with Erase Pro and follow exactly the directions and with a very lean diet and I AM WHAT A WAIST OF MONEY!
        This product is A MAJOR BS.

Reply #30:

Reputation: +1254
        @AverageAndy good to hear you're giving it a run man, hopefully u like it as much as I did!

@Benfar sorry to hear that man. I hate when I try supps that seem to work for most other people and end up with nothing to show for it, its very frustrating. If I may ask, what was your training split and diet like while you were running Alphamine?

Reply #31:
        BrownBastard
        BrownBastard

Joined: 1/2013
        Reputation: 0
        can we stack this with Alpha-T2?

Reply #32:

Reputation: +1254
        I suppose you could but taking Alphamine would defeat the purpose of needing Alpha T2 in the first place. It includes all of the same active ingredients plus a ton of other stuff.

IMO it would be a waste of money because Alphamine is like AT2 on steroids. I'd find non-stim burners like Lean Xtreme and the like to stack with Alphamine.

Reply #33:
        luigimoretta
        luigimoretta

Joined: 1/2013
        Reputation: 0
        Hey Joe! After I saw your post on alphamine and since i was searching a good thermo i decided two months ago to buy this online. It took two months to arrive because i live in another country but HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS CHRIST THIS THERMO WORKS!! I have only one week working it and my abs are already cut!! For someone who has never EVER seen a sixpack on his belly, only dreamed of so, THIS IS A CURE-FOR-CANCER-DISCOVERY excitement!! I have been working out with HIIT like for 6 months so far and I started to think that 6 pack was just not my thing and that i should give up. But this thing, this GLORIOUS THERMO!! OMG!!! I'm ripped! I can see my abs with inly ONE week of using it! Imagine when i finish the 4 week program!! I'm so goddamed excited!! Sorry for all the cursing but i just woke up and was walking to my bathroom when i checked my abs and DAAAAAMN!! I ran to the computer and HAD to thank you for recommending this thermo!! First two days felt like a crack addict, staying awake up to 2am taking the dose at noon, but from the third day, the thermo effect stayed and my body started to adapt to the stimulant effect!

To conclude, THANK YOU JOE FOR RECOMMENDING THIS AND THANK YOU PES CREW (If there's a Pes crew member wandering around) THAAANK YOU!! This changed my body and definitely made my selfsteem rise over the clouds!! Sorry for the long post and the cursing and the repetitive sentences! (Sorry for my english if i made a mistake, I'm Ecuadorian).

Reply #34:

Reputation: +1254
        Luigi, that's exactly what I love to hear!! I'm really glad that my review has lead to some great results for you in such a short time. Keep at it and the end product in four weeks will be amazing. I'm glad others love Alphamine as much as I do, I'm going on a cut soon and will definitely be ordering some more!

So thanks for the kind words and I'm glad I could be of some help! Now go make Sweet Baby Jesus proud and dominate the next three weeks of your program! Lol

Reply #35:
        SirX
        SirX

Joined: 7/2011
        Reputation: 0
        Did you take this while on any other preworkouts?

Reply #36:

Reputation: +1254
        Yes I did, Purus Labs Condensed.

Reply #37:
        RayHeat
        RayHeat

Reputation: 0
        Thanks for that great preview! I was myself building up some confidence in Alphamine sofar.

I have just one question.

Is there any problem, if I would take it right after I stopped taking creatine ?

Thanks, T

Reply #38:

Glad I could help!

There should be no problem taking Alphamine with or without creatine.

In fact, since creatine causes some water retention in some people, taking alphamine without creatine may enhance your results.

Reply #39:

Reputation: 0
        any suggestions on what i can stack with this for a preworkout to help me finish my workout up strong?

Reply #40:

Reputation: +1254
        Depending on your tolerance to stimulants, you can go a number of ways.

When I took this, I also took Purus Labs Condense as my pre. It had caffeine in it but I couls handle the stimulants from both the Alphamine and the Condensed because I'm very tolerant to stims.

If yoire not tolerant like me, you can go for some bulk creatine, citrulline, and beta alanine and make your own concotion that is stim free but with still provide you with a pump, endurance, and cellular energy

Reply #41:

Reputation: 0
        Thanks JoeFlah. So how did you take the Purus Labs Condense and alphamine? Did you take 1 scoop in the morning, then the pre, and then after your workout later you took alphamine? I want to make sure I do the order right. I usually do my crossfit workout between 6 and 7pm.

Reply #42:

Reputation: +1254
        I would take 1.5 scoops of the Alphamine upon waking and then since I would lift early in the morning, I would take two scoops of Condense about 60-90 minutes later. Then I would have the other 1.5 scoops of Alphamine 6-8 hours after my first dose, whenever that happened to fall.

Not gunna lie, there were times where I felt my heart racing a bit lol This protocol is definitely not for everyone, but it worked well for me even though it was slightly uncomfortable at times.

If u workout at night, then u can do 2 scoops alphamine upon waking, 1 scoop 6-8 hrs later, and your pre at 6 or 7 when u lift, unless stimulants that late would cause sleep issues for you.

Reply #43:

Reputation: 0
        Thanks Joeflah so much for your help. I got the Alphamine today and Agmatine. I want to do a no stim preworkout. Is Omega Sports Ultima good for a pump, endurance, and energy? If not what would be a good concotion. I believe you mentioned bulk creatine, citrulline, and beta alanine. Thanks very much.

Reply #44:

Reputation: +1254
        No problem dawgsfan. Agmatine is a good start for a stim free pump blend for a preworkout. Even though I like Citrulline Malate more, I end up with Agmatine a lot for some reason and just use slightly higher doses (1.5-2 g) to get a similar effect.

Not sure about the Ultima, the profile looks somewhat... interesting. A lot of it is just novel ingredients that aren't necessarily proven or unproven at this point. If u want to give it a go, and are willing to deal with the wacky protocol of letting each sip sit on your tounge for 10 seconds, then by all means try it out.

But if it were up to me, my bulk no stim pump stack would be: Cit Mal/Agmatine, CreaPure, CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, Betaine (optional), and something for focus (Tyrosine or a some form of choline, also optional).

Reply #45:
        Rebel29073
        Rebel29073

Joined: 11/2010
        Reputation: +387
        Wow nice review man. I got my tub for 19.00 :) . will be cracking it in a week or so . looking forward to it after reading all this ish.

Reply #46:

Reputation: +1254
        Thanks Rebel! I hope you like it as much as I did. $19 is a steal!

Reply #47:
        Brotein
        Brotein

Joined: 7/2013
        Reviews: 9
        Reputation: +332
        Fantastic review. Just ordered a container of this today and I'm reassured after reading this. Feeling all warm and tingly inside just thinking about starting this one!

Reply #48:

Reviews: 8
        Reputation: +181
        great review

Reply #49:

Reputation: +1254
        Why thank you Tiger, your kind words provide some proper celebration on the one year anniversary of this review!

February 13, 2014

Reviews: 28

Age: 26

February 13, 2014
        Possibly one of few that is significantly effective

I know there are already a bunch of reviews on this one but since I rate the product I will provide another!

I have used many stimulants and so called fat burners in my time and very few have impacted so well on my results.

The only ones to lean me out any more than I am have been the 1,3 dimethyalamphetamine, dexaprine and this stuff.
        Standard caffeine average stuff bitter orange green tea extract bla bla bla garbage just dont cut it for me.

I took this pre workout for four weeks and pre cardio for the last 2 of a 6 week cut.
        To clear up the confusion of whether the beta agonists hinder or support cardiovascular performance - I have to say for me I smashed through cardio sessions easily, turning hill climbs to hill jogs - I had to pace myself so not to make my fat loss walks too catabolic - as I could easily have done a fasted run rather than a fasted walk.

Of course my results came alongside more cardio and a slight reduction in carbs (which I do on all cuts anyway) - just this time I saw cuts faster and felt better while doing it. Diet is clean with only one cheat meal every 14 days - training 4 x per week and cardio was up there at about 3 hours a week total.

Side effects other than feeling very warm (probably from the thermogenic increases) and slihtly more vascular - none.

Muscle hardening is ok for me on this - not like I get from PHs or anything, but it is there. I did lose some mass, but not as much as I normally would have given the circumstances.

I dont get crashes on this stuff, it seems to be fairly clean energy.

I am pretty resistant to OTC stims - probably have no adrenal glands left now tbh.....however this stuff worked for 6 weeks

Serving sizes are good - there is something like 80 scoops in there so by starting on one scoop and bumping up to 2 scoops you get a good amount of workouts/cardio sessions out of a tub for your money :p

Taste was average(raspberry lemonade) but taste is the lowest of my priority - its just a bonus when its taste is good. It was enough mask the pre workout BCAA powder that tastes like paracetamol anyway !!!!!

I rate PES - they seem to have scientifically formulated stuff and this worked for me when many others havent.
        Ive had a 6 week break so I think I'll give it another round...

• Noticeable Increase In Body Temp
        • Taste Was Average (minor Con)

Joined: 8/2010
        Reviews: 11
        Reputation: +807
        Nice.. Do u recall how much weight and bf you may have lost?

Joined: 12/2013
        Reviews: 28
        Reputation: +200
        Hi - I tend not to get too fixated on weight or supposed body fat now as it can be very misleading. (The scale can say you're 3 pound up or down but it doesnt tell you if it is muscle, fat, water or glycogen) Likewise when you assume you have lost bodyfat when in fact it could equally be subcutaneous water or glycogen retention that is making the skin appear less fatty.
        So I dont think its an easy one to answer.
        I dropped about 3 ibs on the scale in the space of 4 weeks and it 'looked' like I could have dropped between .5 and 1 % bf (but when you are already 10-11 % that kind of drop is a good one)...

January 31, 2014

Age: 26

January 31, 2014
        A Product of VALUE

Ok, I just finished an 8-week cycle of the product Alphamine from PES. I will try to keep this short and sweet because I think the others that reviewed Alphamine before me did a great n job of explaining the ingredients and details of the product.

I started my cycle at 184.9 lbs and was looking to get cut-up and defined(something I have struggled with ever since I began lifting). I have tried various products to help reach my cutting/definition goals without much success. I have tried Oxy Elite Pro and was able to attain considerable weight loss but felt that I needed to sacrifice muscle mass and did not see much definition or cutting in my body. OEP (original formula) is a great weight loss product but it didn't provide me with the particular results I desired(cutting/definition)

Here is a summary of what I experienced in my 8 weeks with Alphamine:

-Increased energy (The product was an effective pre-workout supplement if I got to the gym within an hour of consumption. The product also helped me feel alert throughout the day an fought the urges to take a nap).

-Increased Lung Capacity (I personally had trouble making it through a 15 minute cardio session without my airways tightening and coughing for hours following my workout---this did not happen with Alphamine. With Alphamine, I was able to get through a 30 minute to 60 minute cardio workout depending on my energy level. However, energy level aside, I never had breathing/airway/coughing issues).

-Muscle Mass Hardening & Preservation (This is pretty self-explanatory, but Alphamine indeed hardened my muscles and left me feeling firm and full. It is important to note that I lost weight on the product but never once felt that I lost an ounce of muscle mass).

-Selective Fat Reduction (You can read about all about Beta-agonists in the other reviews, but Alphamine provided noticeable fat loss in stubborn areas---specifically, just below my belly button, just above my hips, and along the sides of my torso. The results weren't impressive enough to be on the cover of Men's Health Magazine but they were noticeable).

-Muscle Elongation (I am a short guy standing about 5'7" and have been described as "compact"---which I agree in the sense that I feel like my muscle mass was very concentrated. Strangely, I felt Alphamine essentially stretched or elongated my muscle mass. As I said, I never felt like I lost a bit of muscle mass but I did feel like the mass was somehow distributed better through my entire body. I am not ignorant enough to think that the product made me taller but I appeared taller because I looked leaner with my mass well-distributed and "stretched")

Before I get to my end results I wanted to point out that I think Alphamine carries true Value. It is the closest thing to an "All-In-One-Product" and it is very affordable---that translates to value. With that being said, I do wonder if this product could be improved in a couple of aspects. First, I would question whether the stimulants contained in Alphamine trigger a cortisol response and therefore, need something to keep cortisol levels in check. Secondly, I would question if there is any room for hormonal support with this product---just as cortisol, imbalances in Estrogen and Testosterone may be detrimental in your fat-burning goals.

Finally, after my 8 weeks I weighed in at 178.6 lbs. I feel and look leaner with better muscle distribution and fat reduction in the stubborn fat areas that I mentioned above. I was expecting Alphamine to be a more aggressive cutting product but did not see those particular results (from what I hear PES Norcodrene may be a more suitable product for that). Alphamine fell short of my expectations in that regard but far surpassed my expectations in all other facets of the product. I love the product and highly recommend it to anyone considering the product.

If you made it all the way to the end of this review, I thank you for your patience and hope it was in some way helpful to you.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Value
        • Noticeable Increase In Body Temp
        • Nice Taste
        • Preserves Lean Body Mass
        • Extraordinary Taste
        • Weight Loss
        • Selective Fat Reduction
        • Muscle Hardening
        • Enhanced Cardio
        • Increased Lung Capacity
        • All-in-one Product
        • Jitters
        • Heavy Sweating
        • Vomiting (when Mixed W/ Other Stims)
        locospider09
        locospider09

Reviews: 21
        Reputation: +296
        By elongation do you mean the muscles got more grain-y?That part was slightly confusing, but good first review

Reputation: +20
        I knew my explanation of elongation would be confusing. I apologize. I am not entirely sure how to describe it and I don't know of it's even a real thing to describe. I didn't lose any muscle mass but I felt like that the mass spread out and covered more area than before--like taking a ball of play-doh and spreading it out--the mass remains the same but it doesn't look the same. Sorry for the confusion.

Joined: 12/2009
        Reputation: +1747
        Good review. I think the label states not to mix w/other stims for reasons like vomiting which I would actually view as a minor side considering the side effects of stims.

Lesson learned tho. As I stated, good review my man

October 4, 2013

Age: 21

October 4, 2013
        ALPHA Lean should be the name

After reading several shining reviews for this I was convinced I had to try it, especially since I had opportunity to buy it for 15 dollars.

Ingredients ----
        Not going to break down the profile as JoeFlah already did a super job with that and most of these I have not seen before.
        I will comment on the profile, I like it.
        Of course caffeine and yohimbe ingredients I like to see in fat burners, I like Choline, and N-Courmaroyldopamine, After many succesfull runs of Compound 20 which contains Courmaroyldopamine I was intrigued when I saw that. As for the rest of the profile I do not know much about.

Dosing. Very similar to most fat burners, start with 1 and 1 then work up to 2 and 1. I dosed it 2 and 2 because I am quite tolerant to stims and with my work schedule could use the extra caffeine.
        I dosed 2 scoops right after lifting with some BCAAs right before my cardio. Now pills would be more convenient but I felt the powder worked very well as a fat burner. First time having a powder thermo and I liked it. I dont know if it was just that it kicked in faster or what but I liked it. Now carrying around the little container is not that bad its a small tub so I would toss it in my bag, but the scoop gets buried and you have to finger it out. Since I liked how it works compared to pills I would get it again no biggy. On ocasion I tossed it in the little funnels from those 3 in 1 shakers so that made it more convenient and I would recommend that if you dont want to be scooping fat burner out mid shift at work or what not.

Taste- Well I had the Fruit Punch and I disliked it A LOT. Way too citrusy. It was so tart and tasted just like USPLabs Test Powders Fruit Punch Flavor and I hated that. (also made you run to the bathroom like Test Powder but Ill talk about that later). I dont think Raspberry Lemonade would be any better really sounds even more tart. The best way to avoid the taste was throw each scoop right in my mouth and chase with water. But it is still manageable. Just had to make a face every sip.

Effectiveness- Very pleased with the results in terms of definition. When I started the tub I was about a week away from a bodybuilding competition with another one 3 weeks later. Being 1 week away from the 2nd competition and looking tighter than I was at my first competition I give some credit to alphamine. 2 weeks more of dieting when at low BF could still make a big difference but I was impressed.

Now as for stims. Not too strong, but I think they could have put a tad more caffeine in. As Clipper stated a nice smooth effect.

Appetite control was tight. Not as strong as Oxy ECA black but I found myself going a little longer between meals. I usually eat approximately every 2 hours but with this I could get to 2.5 hours and have a little debate on whether or not to eat. Along the lines of "I am not hungry but its been long enough I should be hungry so Ill eat"

Thermogenic Effects. Pretty good, When dosed before Cardio I found that I would get a good sweat going fairly easily. Another effect that I notice with most strong thermogenics is a real big increase in water intake and being much more thirsty within an hour or so of dosing it. Which I always found myself to guzzle water the hour afterwards.

A Negative effect is the bathroom trips, like what the heck. Consistently within 40 mins of dosing I would have to run to the bathroom. Not cool.

Value-
        Pretty average value. I would think that being a powder it would be a tad cheaper than it is considering that Oxy Elite Pro runs about the same price. Then again in my opinion Alphamine works better thus worth the price. On Allstar it is 31 dollars for 84 scoops and most people will be dosing this at 3 scoops so that is 4 weeks exactly. Which is $1.1 a scoop and thats good for the quality of the fat burner.

Overall- Good Fatburner with good appetite control, thermogenic effects, decent energy at a competitive price. Nice job PES
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Preserves Lean Body Mass
        • Bathroom Trips

Reputation: +3270
        My one question is where the F did you buy this for $15 per bottle!!

medinacirilo
        medinacirilo

Joined: 6/2013
        Reputation: +22
        Yes please inform us how or where to get this for 15$ !!!

hardworker
        hardworker

Reputation: +44
        Ain't nothing like the BG's lol!

Reputation: +475
        actually forgot to put that in review. It always caused a little bloating in my stomach. Idk what thats about.

Reviews: 8
        Reputation: +181
        Nice review!

Superdude246
        Superdude246

Joined: 8/2013
        Reputation: +26
        I know exactly what your talking about appleman I loved the cool focused energy it gave me but what the heck is up with the necessary bathroom trips it got me everytime without fail wonder the reason why

August 28, 2013

emoney

Age: 41

August 28, 2013
        Sweet Nectar!

First post.
        Read reviews on SR and after getting Test levels back from the Dr. (low) and energy level were keeping motivation to exercise away. And not wanting to go the Rx route, I gave this a shot.

I have not used a thermo before and was leery of "energy drink gut" but this was immediately put to rest.

Starting weight June 4th 222 lbs. 6'0" 41 yr old with a "dad" body. Have worked out in the past but inconsistently since HS.

I dosed it as follows 1.5 scoops am before food and workout. .5 scoop in shaker cup 3x until 4pm-ish and I would take the last .5 scoop.

Provided good steady energy with great appetite suppression. No crash and been off it two weeks and no rehab required. Small caffeine headache the 1st 2 days but now gone.

Taste is superb! Raspberry lemonade is the best Fruit punch took a bit to get used to but it was adequate.

No major side effects during use.

Exercise - am 20 min HIIT training using Sworkit app on iPhone. PM was 2-4 mile run 3 x per week with body weight exercises with the app again.

Diet- this helped cut the sugar and carb cravings down almost immediately and since have been able to better acclimate to a lower carb plan now.

Other supplements- ON Gold Standard Weigh-Costco Multi and some ON Casein Whey at night.

End result 8/4/13 194 lbs with more mass up top than down below. Look much better with my shirt off and feel better than I have in years.

Did not get the Test levels checked after but it felt like they were up more. More energy and drive.
        I really liked it and now want am in a good exercise pattern without it.
        • Caffeine Withdrawal

Age: 20

July 15, 2013
        Getting lean with Alphamine

Weight Loss:
        Lost 9 pounds from Dec. 2nd to January 15th. Great results considering it was holiday season and my diet was worse than the previous month. I had lost about 5 pounds in the month of November with a clean 2100 kcal diet with 65/30/5 FPC macros. Didn't stray more than 200 kcals above in November besides on Thanksgiving day. December was a different story with finals and holidays. Being at home made it tough to eat the way I do at school so that resulted in more kcalories, more carbs (get bloated on a lot of carbs) and less protein than I wanted. Alphamine had my back tho and reduced the damage done.
        Body Comp:
        Not sure if it's visible from my pics but my abs are more noticable and I feel slimmer. My jeans got looser, shirts were fitting tighter on my arms. Love handles slimmed down. I think this is where Alphamine really shines. Helped me out tremendously. My roommates and friends are commenting on how I am getting skinnier now.
        Muscle Loss:
        Went up on strength during this cut. May have just been the effect of getting back into the gym more so I won't put this all on Alphamine. My 5/3/1 AMRAP set reps went up during December on most of my lifts.Previously when cutting my strength would go down a little bit on AMRAP sets so I'd like to say it helped.
        Overall:
        Great product. Wish I had another tub but I wanted to spread the word on Alphamine so I gave one of mine to my buddies. I'll be looking into buying more as soon as I can. Stim wasn't too overbearing but I have a pretty good stim tolerance. Went to 3 scoops a day, 2 in the am, 1 about 7 hours later. Helped tremendously cutting down appetite for IF and once I was used to fasting, I upped my fasting period to 16 hours rather than 14.I still have a bit more in my RL tub, probably good for another 2 weeks if I go 2 scoops a day so at least I don't have to quit cold turkey. I loved this run and look forward to including it in my lead up to summer cut in a month or so.
          June 20, 2013

Powerful Dynamic Thermo, Focus, Hardening Agent

Alphamine aka The Dreamers Juice aka Rock Solid//
          PES
          What is it?
          Alphamine is marketed by PES as a thermogenic powder with hardening and muscle presevervation qualities. If you are the type that just wants to get to the meat, no BS, then all you need to know about Alphamine is that it works and it works well. I have used many thermos. Some I liked, some I loved. I love Alphamine through and through.

Formula//

Alphamine FIT Matrix:
          1567.5 mg**
          Lean Performance System:
          Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf
          (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)
          **Ergo-Thermogenic System:
          Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark
          (Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-A™), N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)
          benzamide **N-Coumaroyldopamine10 mg**

I will not go into this formula beyond to affirm that this product ‘s effects completely lead me to believe the formula is not only revolutionary, it is dosed correctly.

Background//

Previously I’ve used OEP, Recreate, Recreate, Dexaprine, Various Yohimbines ect. Alphamine stands out because of its amazingly diverse application potential. I typically dosed Alphamine either: 2 scoops first thing in the AM on Off/Cardio Days with 1 later in the day OR 1.5 Scoops Alphamine with 1-1.5 Scoops Speed X (I will discuss this combo extensively). A few times I took all 3 scoops before going on long 20-30 mile bike rides. I also tried 1 scoop 3 times per day. Basically you caqn do whatever you want with this stuff and based on the results I will discuss momentarily, you will probably want to experiment and see what works best for you. 2 scoops is great dosage in general though.
          I used Alphamine at the tail end of a DAA/AI cycle and for the first month of my Osta RX cycle. I am now into my PCT of that Osta Cycle and am about to open my 3rd tub (I cycled off for awhile between the end of the 2nd tub and last week when I reinitiated my Alphamine usage).

Effects//
          Holy Moly. Where to Begin.. I know, focus. Surprisingly one of the most amazing qualities of Alphamine for me was its amazing ability to zone me in. Whether hitting up long mountain bike excursions, hikes, or monster sets of serious heavy work, this product absolutely gave me some of the best focus of my life. I actually feel though PES released Enhanced as their flagship pre, they could have just as easily marketed Alphamine as such. 2 scoops on their own put me in the zone for sure. Combined with Speed X3 as I have mentioned previously and holy shnikies we are in TERMINATOR MODE. 1.5 Alpha 1-1.5 Speed X will make you want to dominate, you will experience no stim d, and your muscles will be rock solid because the next effect of serious not with Alphamine is definitely its ability to harden muscles.
          Flexing never felt better then when I was on Alphamine and Osta RX. I never pose or anything really but I loved showing off while on this stuff. My muscles just felt incredibly tight always even just upon waking. The trained effect contributed to some Sci Fi pumps the likes of which I have never experienced before in my life. My god do I love what this stuff does to my muscles combined with Osta and eating at and just above maintenance and my body went through a serious transformation.
          That Alphamine made me sweat significantly while also drastically suppressing my appetite is just icing on what is already a cake I would buy and use many months out of the year. Its true though. I sweat buckets and at times could go hours on the trail or bike without contemplating anything where as usually when I summit Mt. Mansfield (tallest mountain in VT) usually, I would be positively ravenous by the time I got to the top, on Alphamine I was able to complete the whole trip easily without being hungry. This is serious.
          Using Alphamine I dropped no more than 4-5 pounds but because I was eating above maintenance and using Osta it was only seriously contributing to a TRUE RECOMP effect. I cannot see why others would not be able to achieve this quality based on my experience with this product.
          Alphamine is an incredible product which to me IS a revolution and quite possibly my supplement of the year. The results don’t lie. Oh yes I almost forgot: it’s true. Alphamine is probably one of the coolest AND best tasting supplements you will ever take.

Value//

Alphamine is priced at 32.99 at Nutraplanet and I recently got a stack which included Vanillean for 41.95 in general, I feel this price is extremely fair given how versatile this product is across multiple areas. Your body will change on this. Even if you don’t diet as tightly as you should, the thermo effect and hardening will surely sneak up on you. I am not a competitive bodybuilder. I train to look good, play good football, and feel great. Alphamine is a product that in every way supports my interest in sports supplememts. It works in an interesting way and the effects last on a day to day basis. IMO there is NOTHING not to love and no reason not to spend money to try this stuff if anything I just wrote tickles your fancy in the slightest.

In Closing//

PES is a breakthrough company. They are on the top of their game and consistently release incredible products. I have really been meaning to try Enhanced and certainly will soon. Watch this space for more shockingly on point news about future PES products because I will SURELY TRY THEM!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Focus Like Laser
          • Noticeable Increase In Body Temp
          • Appetite Suppression
          • Never Built A Tolerance
          • No Crash
          • Preserves Lean Body Mass
          • Sex Voodoo
          • Ruined Other Thermos For Me Although I Still Love Trying New Things

Sex voodoo? There's a new one LOL

Great review vermonster!!!

Have you used Alphamine? Submit your own Review!