Alphamine Reviews

By: PES

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 27

Ranks #2 of 76 (better than 99%) in
Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Alphamine is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by PES. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
INGREDIENTS (7)

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

COMPARE SIMILAR

joeflah13

October 6, 2012

Thermogenics, next to protein, are quite possibly the cornerstone of the supplement industry and the things most often marketed as the good old "magic pill" to get you lean in a snap. We all know it's not quite that easy, but good thermos are out there and can be used to cut some unwanted fat. You just have to know where to look. And Alphamine is my new recommendation for anyone looking for a thermo. Hands down, this is my new favorite.

PES recently came out with Alphamine as their next step up from their first successful "selective" fat burner Alpha-T2. Since Alpha-T2 worked great for me, and PES is a damn good company, I snagged me some of this while it was on sale at nutraplanet.com.

I've never seen a powdered thermogenic before Alphamine, so I didn't know what to expect. I read the product write up by PES and they market this as an innovative stimulant that includes hardening agents and has the ability to maintain lean body mass while cutting fat because it is a selective beta-agonist.

Sound to good to be true? It did to me too, but I saw some really positive initial reviews on Nutra Planet and I was in need of a thermo for my DTP routine because I wanted to focus on leaning out. I am beyond glad I ended up getting Alphamine for so many reasons, and you'll hear about all of them below.

Dosing/Profile - 9

Let's get some specs out of the way. The dosing protocol is the same as most capped thermos available today: 1 serving upon waking, 30 minutes before a meal, and 1 serving 6-8 hours later, also 30 minutes before a meal for the first week.

The recommendation on the bottle is that you may work up to 3 scoops/24 hours, but PES encourages you to split up the dosages any way you please. I find this flexibility to be really cool, you rarely find that in the supplement industry today where servings are so rigidly scheduled. I could've opted for 2 scoops in the AM and 1 in the PM, but I read kevinhy's post "Alphamine FAQ" and he says another route could be splitting it up in reverse (1 AM, 2 PM) or even 1.5 for both servings. To quote the post "We want YOU to be in control with Alphamine."

I ended up going with 1 scoop, 2 times a day for the first 2 weeks, followed by 1.5 scoops per day for the following 2 weeks.

Here's the label for the 1 scoop serving:

1 scoop (3g)
Alphamine FIT Matrix (1567.5 mg)
Lean Performance System: Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf, Olea Europeae Leaf

Ergo-Thermogenic System: Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (SA2-A), N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide

N-Coumaroyldopamine (10 mg)

I can hear some of you calling me a hypocrite already... "Joe, why do you give the profile a 9 if it has prop blends and you've been bashing prop blends for years?" Honestly, the only reasons I'm rolling with it is a) other than caffeine, I have no clue what the efficacious doses are for anything in here and b) this sh*t works, point blank. I'm not going to question something this awesome.

I did recently look into the ingredients and I'll share some of the more interesting things I found with you all. If you want to skip the scientific jibber-jabber that follows, by all means, go right ahead. Just know that each ingredient works, and works well.

- Choline Bitartrate accelerates lipid oxidation through increasing the uptake of fatty acids.
- Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (a.k.a Leucic Acid) is a metabolite of the key muscle building amino Leucine. In lower doses than Leucine, Leucic Acid can combat catabolism and promote protein synthesis via the mTOR pathway.
- Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf is a cholinergic agent and is more concentrated than green coffee bean extract, which is a fat burning ingredient that is taking the market by storm lately. Studies have found that cholinergic agents in general increase lipolysis and decrease appetite.
- Olea Europeae Leaf is an olive leaf extract that increases thermogenesis at very small dosages. It increases noradrenaline and adrenaline secretion, and it also regulates your metabolism by boosting the thyroid hormone T3.
- Caffeine and Higenamine HCl (the main ingredient in Alpha-T2) go hand in hand just like Creatine and Beta Alanine. They both promote thermogenesis and when taken synergistically, their effects are enhanced and a tolerance to both ingredients is developed much more slowly.
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark is a select extract of yohimbine. It is called a SA2-A extract because Pausinystalia alkaloids are "Selective Alpha-2 andrenergic antagonists". Alpha Androceptors are most prevalent in "problem" fatty areas, and this yohimbine extract SA2-A has the ability to turn these receptors "off" for targeted fat loss.
- N-Courmaroyldopamine (NCD) is a selective beta-2 agonist that barely stimulates the cardiac system. Purported benefits include muscle hardening and sparing.

Sorry if that all bored you to death, but I find all of that to be incredibly cool. PES deserves a high profile grade just for making a thermo that also has lean muscle preserving agents. Truly innovative. But the literature provided in the product write-up makes me believe this is a top-of-the-charts profile, even if I may not be so familiar with some of the ingredients.

And another vote for rolling with a prop-blend this time around: as you can see by the literature, many of the ingredients are effective at low dosages, so I'm more at ease in trusting PES to have the proper dosages of everything in there.

Value - 9

Dosing it the way I did, the 84 servings in the tub will last you just over a month (~34 days). If you were to stick with the 2 scoops a day protocol, it would last you 6 full weeks. I find this awesome as well because supplements are usually packaged in 28-30 days worth of servings so you have to double up just to run the supplement for long enough. If you do 2 scoops a day for 6 weeks, you'll reap all of the benefits, I just wanted to make sure of it so I upped my serving size (I'm also a well known stim fiend lol).

I got this on sale the week it came out for $39.99 at Nutra Planet. PES sells it direct for $59.99. Anywhere in between would be what you should expect Alphamine to cost in stores and at other various websites. Here's how the value breaks down:

2 scoops/day @ Nutra Planet Price: $.95 per day and $.47 per serving
2 scoops/day @ PES Price: $1.43 per day and $.71 per serving
3 scoops/day @ Nutra Planet Price: $1.18 per day and $.59 per serving
3 scoops/day @ PES Price: $1.76 per day and $.88 per serving

So the value of a day on Alphamine ranges from $.95 to $1.76 depending on how you dose the stuff and where you buy it. For comparison's sake, the #1 selling thermo on the market for some time now has been USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro, and the average daily value for that is about $1.06/day.

I'd consider Oxy to be pretty fairly valued, and if you play your cards right, you can get Alphamine for an even better value than Oxy Elite and most others because it is still at or below $39.99 on most websites. Hence the 9 rating for value.

Taste/Mixability – Eleventy Billion

I swear on sweet baby Jesus that this stuff will be the best tasting supplement that will ever touch your tongue. I don't ever give 10's for anything anymore, so eleventy billion is damn good!

The Raspberry-Lemonade flavor tastes EXACTLY like raspberry lemonade. No additional qualifiers for tastes, that's it. Raspberry Lemonade. And I love the taste of raspberry lemonade.

I would be constantly checking the clock like a crack addict to see when I could get my next dose in. I was a fiend for this stuff because of how good it tastes. If taste is your deal breaker here, consider the deal broken.

The mixability is awesome too, no gritty texture when I mixed it with water. It's also super convenient that the scooper is so little because you can throw a scoop right on your tongue and chase it with water and it will mix just fine if you swish it in your mouth for a few seconds.

And those will be an enjoyable few seconds, trust me. I really wonder what Fruit Punch tastes like, but if it's anything like Raspberry Lemonade, it's another winner.

Effectiveness – 9

A 9 is about the highest rating you can reach in the realm of natural supplements. I got damn good results in only 4 short weeks using this stuff. Granted, I was running the DTP program 4 days a week along with 3 days of HIIT sprints, which will both lend to the leaning effect. And also, I was supplementing with AD-3 during this routine, which is an estrogen inhibitor and therefore can have a leaning effect as well.

But I firmly believe Alphamine can be pinned with most of my results during this 4 week period. The hard numbers first:

- Weight: 174 lbs to 170 lbs (-4 lbs)
- Waist: 33 ¾" to 32 ¼" (-1 ½")

I've also managed to add at least 5 lbs to every single exercise in the DTP workouts over the course of 4 weeks, so every bit of strength is there and then some. This speaks volumes to the lean body mass preserving aspect of Alphamine, it's not just a gimmick.

I'm also way leaner than I have ever been before, and it's very visible. This is the first time in my entire life where I can almost fully see a 6 pack. I still have to flex... and be in the right angle in the mirror... but STILL! As someone who's never had anything close to 6 pack abs before, this is a huge win. And it's not just in the abs were I've noticed this effect. I can see way more striations and cuts in every muscle group while I'm working out. Everything is much more defined.

You heard the numbers, now here's my personal experience. You can definitely feel the stim buzz on Alphamine, but it's very controllable. 1 scoop will get you going and mentally acute, but I think 1.5 scoops is the perfect dose for people who are more tolerant to stims like me.

The way the doses are split up about 8 hours apart mean you're getting constant energy all day. I've never once crashed from the Alphamine. Conversely, I've never felt like I was on meth after taking Alphamine, which can happen with some supps (like Endosurge or your first couple of tries of Jack3d or Oxy Elite).

Another beautiful thing about the Alphamine is that the experience never changed. From day 1 to day 34, I felt the same increase in energy and mental acuity. You can definitely notice the cholinergic agents working about 10-15 minutes after your dose.

Yet another thing that blew my mind was the appetite suppression. I didn't think much of it at first because those effects were buried in the product description, but wow does this stuff knock the appetite right out of you. I planned on getting in 3000 calories a day while tracking my diet with the My Fitness Pal app. I went back through the logs to find out that I never even made it up to 3000 calories a single time over the past 4 weeks. I've come close at times, but it actually averaged out to around 2,300 calories a day.

There were literally times where I forgot to eat. That has never happened to me before, and I attribute that directly to this product. If you need to eat a ton and put on weight, this product obviously isn't for you, and no thermo really is. But I was stunned to find that I had to force myself to eat a couple of times because I can honestly say, as a former fatty, this has never happened to me before Alphamine.

I could feel the thermogenic effects as well as the metabolic effects of Alphamine (slight warming after consuming) but it was never anything alarming. I did feel that I was able to put my dietary carbs "to better use" throughout the day, but that could also be because of the effects of the DTP/HIIT workouts. I think that combining the Alphamine with the workouts yielded that effect.

As far as the muscle hardening effect, it was nothing dramatic, but after I took a dose I did notice a little bit more vascularity and a slightly fuller look. That's not the main intent of the product, so I didn't expect a whole lot. But what it did give was better than nothing.

And as I mentioned earlier, the muscle preserving effects were obviously noticeable. I feel like that's the key to this product. You work so hard while you're cutting to lose weight, but a lot of that can end up being muscle mass if you don't do it right. Alphamine takes some of the guess work out of it by including ingredients that preserve that hard earned lean mass while also amplifying your ability to lose that undesirable fatty weight. It truly is a win-win.

Overall – 9

PES Alphamine is literally a dream in a tiny tub. This will be the cornerstone thermo I resort to every time I want to cut or recomp from here on out until I find something that works better, which will be incredibly hard to do.

Just like I never stoop below the fabled "Xenergy Standard" for energy drinks, I won't go below the high bar Alphamine has set when I know I can get some killer results by using Alphamine. If it ain't broke...

Hopefully you enjoyed my dissertation on PES Alphamine lol. The amount of effort I put into describing this product should show you just how much I like this stuff. Open recommendation to everyone looking for a fat burner, a REAL FAT BURNER: get Alphamine, you won't regret it.

Standing ovation for PES!
    garlick

September 13, 2013

I want to thank PES for letting me run this for a review. I have to admit, this is my second time running Alphamine, and I've held off my review, and I'm glad that I did.

Since this is my second run, I wanted to compare not only my first run on this, but my recently finished run on InHuman Nutritions NovaBurn.

This was a great exercise in compare and contrast.

Alphamine is in my opinion, the best fat burner, weight loss product on the market today, that you can buy over the counter. There are other products out there that are solid, but nothing does a better job of reducing fat levels, than Alphamine.

I can fully attribute this to the Beta Agonist traits of the product.

In my comparison, I looked at several things to compare Alphamine to NovaBurn, and where this stood out, was increasing the effectiveness of your respiratory system during cardio work, and in increasing the lypolisys process occurring during all phases of your workout.

Dosing of Alphamine is easy, but requires you to carry the bottle with you throughout the day, as you have to take 1 scoop in the morning and 1-2 scoops later in the day, depending on your tolerance. I know we all have supplement bags that we carry with us, and mine is constantly full with powders & various pill bottles. Pills are slightly easier to carry around, and cause much less speculation at the office, compared to when you're putting together mixes of powders into your water bottles. I don't mind, but midday meetings are harder to pull out a bottle, or stop a presentation just to take your second dose. If anything, this is my one complaint about Alphamine. If it was pill form, it would be easier.

Taste was also good. It's not great, as I'm not a huge fan of citric flavors, but Alphamine is not bad, and not TOO sour. You do make a bit of a face when you get to the end, but it's not terrible, and throughout the month it actually can get quite pleasent.

There is a higher amount of caffeine in this, than I would like to have, but I don't think it's overstimulating. I don't get the shakes, and there is a bit of focus that comes with the product. I am quite productive throughout the day, and I don't get upset or aggravated like I do with Yohimbe products.

I also don't experience the intense appetite suppression, but I do think I'm quite strange with this, as high levels of caffeine and other stimulants actually have the opposite effect on me than they do on others. I tend to overeat when I'm on a high amount of stimulants, but this didn't create massive amounts of hunger. It was limited. I will say, my second dose was always mid afternoon, so it was after lunch, but before my work out. So my stomach was not completely empty. My results were not effected by this, as I still saw a big loss in body fat while on Alphamine.

I can also confirm, that it's just as good on a second run as it is on a first run. My first run was in March/April, so I had given myself quite a break between bottles. The first time I ran it, my fat loss was noticable around my waist and love handles area. This was again very true on my second run. I've cut down quite a bit around those trouble areas, and I can directly contribute this to both diet & the inclusion of Alphamine & NovaBurn.

It also didn't matter that I was just coming off the run of NovaBurn, as I ran them back to back for a full 60 days. During both I experienced increased body temperature, higher amounts of perspiration and decreased fat levels. What Alphamine increased, which NovaBurn did not, was my respiratory performance during cardio or heavy workouts. I was breathing easier & my heartrate seemed a bit higher during these periods. I was monitoring throughout runs, and on average I was 5 BPM or more higher under the same conditions during my run with Alphamine compared to my normal standard levels.

I also can say, that I saw a ever so slight increase in fat loss on Alphamine, as my measurements showed a 1/5" greater decrease in stomach circumference during my month on Alphamine compared to NovaBurn. This is not a huge amount, but it was something to note.

I have not had my body fat percentage read in some time, as I just honestly haven't had the time to go do the measurements at a facility that I trust. My home meter is not completely accurate, but it is showing consistent decreases. If there's one point I'm disappointed that I didn't do, was have a before, during and after done while running these two products back to back.....oh well, for another time.

Value....they don't include a shirt....hahahaha!

Alphamine is what I consider to be the "right" pricing for the product. At $30 for a months supply, this is well within budget of most individuals, and is something that I even bought for myself previously. So based upon the fact that I actually have purchased bottles before, I can definitely recommend to someone to pay for this product out of their pocket, and that's the best gauge for any product on the market. Would I actually spend the money on it?? And I can say without a reasonable doubt, yes I would.

I do contend, that this IS the best fat burning, weightloss product on the market today. I have not tried anything else that will give me as good of results to date, for fat loss. The side benefits of increased energy, and increased cardiovascular performance are just bonuses that add to a quality product from a reputable company.
    • Beta Receptor Agonist
    • Increase Cardiovascular Performance
    • Just Another Bottle In My Bag
    FlashSunday
      November 12, 2012

Hey guys, thought I would drop a review on a great product that PES was kind enough to let me try. Alphamine is basically a powdered fat-burner drink which is supposed to crush your appetite, help lose fat, and increase body temperature (thermo effect). It is also supposed to be a muscle-sparing thermogenic which means you (shouldn't) lose strength or muscle mass.

I am going to leave the explanation of the ingredient profile into the ever capable hands of JoeFlah who previously covered the ingredient profile quite well in his review. The only thing I want to point out is that it is a prop blend. I don't like prop blends, but when the product works I tend to let that slide a little.

-------------Dosing/Taste(9/10)--------------

They recommend 2 scoops AM and another scoop in the afternoon. I personally didn't do this because of my work schedule. I just put all 3 scoops for the day into my water bottle and would drink about half before lunch, add more water, and drink the rest in the afternoon. No big deal, I spread it out throughout the day, just not as concisely as they recommended.

The taste of this product is great. Easily a 9. There is no chemical or other bad taste to tell you it is a "supplement drink". It is quite sour in high concentrations, but if you don't like sour just water it down more and its great. I personally love drinking strong drinks. It wakes me up in the morning.

-------------Effectiveness(9/10)------------

Thermogenic Effect (9): I tried this stuff by itself and also stacked with Lecheek HT2. This was a strong thermo by itself, but stacked with HT2 holy heck I was sweating like a queer at a weenie roast. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Stimulant Effect (8): This had a very noticable stimulant effect, but not overpowering in any way. It wasn't like popping an ECA Black cap, but it definitely gave you the increased energy that it is supposed to.

Fat Loss (9): During the weeks that I took this I didnt know what to think. I was leaning out visibly but my weight never changed and it actually may have increased. However, when I finished my tub I did a 3 point caliper test with my digital caliper. I took the readings 3 times like I always do and averaged my findings and my BF% dropped 1.5-2%! I did stack this with Molecular Nutrition X Factor, C20, and had intensified my workout program, so with all those factors involved I believe I increased my LBM and lost fat at the same time resulting in a stable weight reading.

Appetite Suppression (9.2): I am going to come out and say right off the bat that this was the most effective Appetite Suppression I experienced since I accidentally saw pictures of Cray wearing his wife's thong. I was in a calorie deficit and I wasn't hungry often at all. And when I was hungry I was satisfied eating less. What more can you want?

I also want to say that I was consistently making strength gains while taking this product and this product did not seem to diminish my muscle mass or ability to perform optimally in the gym.

----------------Value(8/10)----------------

I think when it first came out you could get it for around 30 bucks a tub which was a 28 day run at the recommended 3 scoops a day. Right now on Nutraplanet it is 38.95 per tub which is considerably higher. I didn't knock the value too much for this because it is a very effective product and price does not necessarily directly equal value. It is still a decent value for the price, but not as good as it used to be.

---------------Overall(9/10)-----------------

This is a Flash approved product. I will definitely be using this time and again starting probably in January. It provides great appetite suppression, great thermo effect, and I love the taste. This product along with a healthy diet and exercise routine will aid you in losing that fat that you want to lose and will also spare the muscle that you have worked hard to gain.
      Clipper83

August 5, 2013

A big shout out to PES for hooking the ER team up with Alphamine. I was looking for a drinkable thermogenic to help me as I slowly cut, and this came to me at the perfect time.

My main focus when I used this was cutting fat slowly, while increasing strength.

Profile:

I like the profile, but I'm not going to go through the trouble of listing every ingredient out. Check Joeflah's review for that, he went over each ingredient. It does have the typical thermogenic ingredients like the caffeine/Higenamine, but it also has N-Courmaroyldopamine, a muscle hardening agent.

It's in a blend, but I'm not going to take any points off for that, with these ingredients I would keep it in a blend as well.

Dosing:

Not going to rate this really. Two scoops in the morning, one scoop later on in the day. I would change this as it fit my schedule. Some days I would take two in the morning, one later in the day. Some days I would take my first serving at 2PM, then another at 4:30PM, then the last one around 6PM or 7PM, mainly on days where I worked late. It's a nice powder to sip on during cardio sessions because, as with all thermogenics, you sweat like crazy.

One thing about powdered thermogenics, they can be inconvenient. Pills usually come in small bottles you can hide in your pocket, powders on the other hand are more difficult to carry with you. Kind of nitpicky, but after using Alphamine, my first powdered thermo, I'm going to try to stick with pills when it comes to fat burners. Then again, OEP Powder and Ripped CTail from LeCheek have caught my attention recently.

Taste(8.8/10)

It did not taste bad at all, it was just a bit too sweet for me. The Raspberry Lemonade was still nice to sip on during cardio sessions or at work.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)

I'll break this up like I did with OEP.

Energy/Thermogenesis:8.2/10
      I got a nice boost of energy when I took this. Surprising really because my stim-tolerance is higher than most people I know. It wasn't like Synedrex energy or Speed x3 energy, but nice and smooth. Didn't keep me up at night either, even when I took it at 7PM.

The thermogenic or "hot feeling" was rather random. Sometimes it was very noticable, and other days it was rather mild. I really look for this feeling in fat loss products.

Appetite Suppression:9.0/10
      This was by far the best part. I could go for hours with no food without even thinking about it. Sometimes I would force myself to eat. On several occasions, I would notice that my carbs count at the end of the day was way too low for me to feel comfortable, so I had to force myself to eat some carbs. Even then I'd be below 140c for the day. Kept my diet in check much better than when I ran OEP NF, and this was better for app supp. that by far than that.

The best example of this? I brought my sister and her friend to In N Out one day, and my carbs were well below 80 for the day, this was at 5PM mind you. I watched them both eat fries and burgers; while it smelled good, I had no problem saying "No". If you have ever been to In N Out, you will know how impressive that is.

Fat Loss/Results:7.4/10
      This was not it's best trait. Granted, I was taking Tx3 throughout which helped with strength, I did not get the same results I got when I used OEP NF. I started Alphamine around 181-183, After a month, I'm down to 179.2. While I still lost weight considerably, I couldn't rate this higher than OEP NF because when I used that my diet was much worse and I lost a total of 8lbs. Here I lost about 3lbs. My aim was a slow cut though, which is going well so maybe this was a good thing? I didn't get much in terms of muscle hardening either, something I thought would work because this has the same ingredient as C20.

Value:(8.1/10)

You can find this for around $32-$35. It's def. not horrible, but there are better deals out there. It's still worth the money IMO.

Overall:(8.3/10)

Alphamine is a solid fat burner. It can be an excellent tool if your goal is fat loss, because this is the second best appetite suppressor I have used to date. Will I use this again? I can't say, because I won't be cutting forever, and there are plenty of other thermogenics out there for me to try, but I'll def. give this a thought down the road. I would still say try this out, because it works well, and if you like powdered thermos, this one is def. what you are looking for.
        petey7408

April 8, 2015

It's Spring time once again and of course that means that many are looking for the best thermogenic to get their cut started. This product has been out for quite some time and of course the video review will cover the majority of what I have to say, but in addition, the written review will be an additional synopsis.

---- Ingredient Profile 9.3/10 ----
        The ingredient profile very solid indeed including a Lean Performance System that has Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid) and Olive Leaf Extract. It's a nice, cognitive blend of ingredients that will drive focus and mental sharpness while of course doing it's part as a thermogenic in synergism with the Ergothermogenic System that includes Caffeine Anhydrous (125mg), Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark) Extract (SA2-A).

The key ingredients here are the SA2-A, also known as Alpha Yohimbe and is the driving force overall of this thermogenic product. Granted yohimbe isn't for everyoone, if you respond well to it, you'll definitely be a fan of the inclusion. Briefly the other major inclusions are the Choline Bitartrate, Eucommi Ulmoides leaf and Higenamine. I am a fan of the powder aspect as that means it is a pretty customizable product and that the caffene content ringing in at 125mg/scoop won't be overwhelming, even at a full 3 scoop dosage. I'd say it's an innovative product that builds on the success of their Alpha T2 and overall, there leaves me with no complaints.

---- Taste/Mixability 9.5/10 ----
        Simply put, it's easy to mix and the taste is actually pretty good. I prefer the Fruit Punch flavor and the best way I can describe it is that it is sharp and sweet similar to Smarties candy. A little water is all that's needed and often times I'd just put the powder on my tongue even and just chase it with some water. Keeps it simple and gets the process rolling, no need to beat a dead horse in the written review.

---- Effectiveness 9.4/10 ----
        As with any thermogenic, the effectiveness will rely of course on a variety of factors including the user's tolerance to stimulants, calorie deficit, training style, metabolic rate and of course what they're looking for in a thermogenic product (appetite suppression, hardening, etc). For my purposes, it is a very well rounded product. I'm not looking for something to stim me through the roof as I use pre-workouts for the mental/cognitive aspect so it was a nice balance. My main points were looking for appetite suppression, muscle preservation, hardening as promised and of course a increase in body temperature since it is a thermogenic after all. For me, it delivered on all aspects in a good way. My deficit wasn't at a crazy number and my cardio was kept reasonable, so with those factors listed, it was definitely a noteworthy performance and made it one of the most well rounded thermogenics I've used. If there was anything to complain about for me, it would of course be that the stims can be a bit much with the caffeine added when combining with other products, however that is something that can be self-mediated and adjusted accordingly.

---- Value 9.0/10 ----
        The value is on point with all the other thermogenics on the market, so I don't have any complaints. If anything, the complaint for many will be the same thing that makes it a draw for others: It's a powder. I didn't mind the powder aspect of it, though if I was out and about, it was way more inconvenient to carry around the container than having a capsule to take, so I can see their rationale. With that being said, the price per serving is right where it should be and it delivers on all it's promises from my perspective.

---- Conclusion 9.3/10 ----
        Keeping this short and sweet, I feel that Alphamine is one of the most well balanced thermogenics on the market and is one of my top pics after all this time since it's release. It delivers on what it promises if you have everything on point and it's pretty novel with the hardening/muscle preservation system to go along with one of my favorite thermo ingredients (alpha yohimbe). If you're looking for a product to cut up with and don't mind or want to try a powder version, this is the way to go. Once again, my written review is brief, so see the video for my detail, but for now, it gets the Petey seal of approval.

-AP
        • Jitters
        • Caffeine Content Can Sneak Up On You
        • Powder Form May Be Inconveinient
        CamSTL

September 5, 2013

Before I start I'd like to give MAJOR props to WarMachine, Vermonster and GKeezy whose reviews helped sell me on this. After reading those along w/JoeFlah's I was itching to try this out and thankfully AP worked something out where PES was willing to hook me up with this.

Background:
        I'm not really one for cutting. Usually after each football season I take a month or so off from heavy lifting, recover and do a minor cut in the process but that's about it. That wasn't in the plans for this year so I decided to train more for appearance more-so than for athletics. After a couple months I was quite pleased with where I sat but I still had some stubborn belly fat that kind of stuck around and that's where Alphamine came in.

Profile:
        One of my biggest concerns with cutting is losing strength and muscle mass. I understand though, its cutting, it comes with the territory but still, mentally, I just hate it. So other than my minor cuts for recovery I usually just stick to a recomp if I want to lose some body fat. Alphamine promises Ultra Thermogenesis, Strong Appetite Suppression, Lean Mass Preservation, and Extreme Hardening Agents. You obviously expect Thermogenesis and appetite suppression with most fat burners but it was the last two that stood out to me; Burn fat, not muscle and hardening properties. I won't go over all the ingredients as the guys I mentioned above did a great job in that but I will mention that this had N-Coumaroyldopamine (NCD) in it. This was one of the main hardening agents the controversial Compound-20 had in it and PES implies NCD may be the future of leaning and hardening agents in the industry and promises they delivery it in its purest form.

This was also one of the main ingredients in MAN's PR-XT (A test booster/beta-2-adrenoceptor agonist hybrid). I'm not sure what the proper dosage of NCD in humans is but C20 has a prop blend which includes NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine dosed at 1520mg. PR-XT also has NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine dosed at 50mg. Alphamine has NCD dosed at 10mg and based off the other dosages (one in prop blend and the other split in two) I'm not sure if this is under dosed, just right or the others are over, but if it is, I would suggest bumping it up and adding in N-Caffeoyldopamine to complement NCD. The only reason I say that is because when it comes to other hardening supplements or beta-2-agonists I have noticed more companies utilizing both compounds.

I'll leave you with this little excerpt I got on NCD and N-Caffeoyldopamine from USPLabs website on C20. N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine have demonstrated the ability to increase cAMP and in turn activate Akt signaling; which may ultimately result in decreased muscle catabolism by decreasing expression of various muscle specific ubiquitin protein ligases (e.g., atrogin-1/MAFbx), which are thought to be responsible for muscle protein degradation. Furthermore, these incredible compounds may also be able to increase muscle mass by cAMP and non-cAMP mediated mechanism (also involving Akt activation) which ultimately result in increased activation of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling (2,3).

Hardening Aspect: 5.5/10 (though this could have increased had I run it a full 8wks)

So why the focus on the hardening agents? I guess you could say, just like Clipper, I was a little let down by what Alphamine was doing for me in this department. Until the last week I pretty much got little to nothing in this department and that is pretty saddening after reading about all the raves the other guys got in there reviews. I am, however, not surprised that it took this long. It took 2 bottles of C20 for the hardening aspect to kick in fully (the latter part of week 4 to week 6 were my sweet spots). I got little out of the first bottle of PR-XT, which is dosed higher but I believe if I ran it for 8wks then the hardening aspects would have kicked in for me. So in short, it takes a while for this stuff to build up and work in my system

Thermogenesis:9.0
        To be honest, this isn't a beta-2 supp, it's a fat burner, so comparing this to such isn't fair even if PES makes a big deal about Alphamines beta-2 properties and man did it ever help me lose some body fat around my midsection. I cannot give full credit to Alphamine tho as I started teaching a bootcamp/aerobics class 7-9x a week and that consisted of low weights/high reps of 50/and lots of band work. I also started working with a football coach and slowly incorporated more athletic and tire work into my routine. I will state that I hate doing high reps/low weights but my job required it and it was a good change of pace for me.

Aerobic exercise is generally meant to improve cardiovascular efficiency, and if you do it long enough (which I did) you'll burn up calories and drop fat. I noticed a slight definition increase on this in my shoulders and arms, while dropping fat around my midsection. Working 15hr days I was pretty much in a negative caloric state while taking this and I have read that high reps would make muscles more cut, ONLY IF, by doing a higher number of reps; you had your body as a whole in negative energy balance and were burning more calories than you were taking in. I'm not trying to start a high rep/low rep debate as I personally believe that lifting heavy is the way to go for overall calories burned and better resting & 24hr caloric expenditure but this the research goes with what I got and this change of pace style of working out allowed me to lose a couple of inches.

After 35days of Alphamine I lost 2 inches in the chest, 2 in shoulder width, 3in the waist, and 1 in the hips. Thighs, calves and arms stayed the same and so did my weight at 228lbs. A classic case of the scale not budging but you still seeing results in the mirror.

Lean Mass Preservation: 10/10
        Other than my shoulders which I probably lost a tad bit of size on due to possible overtraining, I did not lose any muscle mass. My strength stayed at a high level when it came to deadlifting and squatting and I quit going out as much, but I went out on my last week on this and filled out my shirt perfectly. I couldn't even roll up the sleeves on my button up because my biceps and forearm, namely brachioradialis were just too big and the hardening aspects were starting to kick in. I guess it was worth the wait and generated the right attention because it paid off later that night ;-).

Appetite Suppression and Energy:7.5/10
        As far as appetite suppression went, I wasn't able to eat much anyway so in a way this aspect paid off for me.

Energy wise I took one dose in the morning before my athletic training and it was a nice pick-me-upper. I stayed at 2 scoops a day but eventually bumped up to 2.5-3 scoops if I felt I was dragging. I did this for my 2nd evening aerobics class that I had to teach or if I was going to hit a late session of legs. Looking back on it, dragging or not I didn't notice much of a significant boost in the energy dept. or fat loss dept. to warrant that extra half scoop to scoop.

Overall:
        I am happy to have tried this product out. I lost plenty of inches on this while maintaining my muscle mass and strength. I wish I could have run this for 8wks as I'm sure the overall score of this would have increased but next time I will remember to take 2scoops only, as I said 2.5-3 scoops though slightly, didn't make a significant difference for me. This product lasted me 35days because of the increased dosages but will last 42days if you take it 2x a day only. At 30-32.99 the price is pretty much on par with fat burners like OEP, but if you don't take or need 3scoops then you get more servings out of it than your traditional 30. Another thanks to PES for allowing me to take this during my cut, I am looking forward to running this a full eight weeks.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Preserves Lean Body Mass
        • No Crash
        • Never Built A Tolerance
          Gkeezy
            May 19, 2013

Here we go gents. I know you all are anxiously waiting for ME, yes me to review this. I shall oblige you all :)

I will not start with the ingredient profile because honestly, it has been included in other reviews and well you can straight up look at the label and see what is inside.

This basically is a thermogenic. I have taken quite a large variety of thermogenics in my past, so I can easily distinguish from those that work and those that are fad, well in my own experiences and opinion but of course.

Lets begin:

Flavor: 20/10 - Yes I know this is unfathomable, but the taste is out of this world. I had the Raspberry-Lemonade, and man did it taste good. Wait better then good it was FANTASTIC. Some can say that maybe its a bit too sweet for their taste, but honestly, with a large amount of disgustingly tasting supplements on the market (i.e. Ravage) this is pretty nice change up. I love it. You will love it. Everyone will love it. And if you don't love it well then you are a communist. Enough said.

Dosing: 10/10 - This is pretty straight forward. You do 2 scoops with an 8oz of water in the morning about 45mins to an hour before you eat breakfast and then another scoop preferably 5-6 hours later with 8oz of water. So its a 3 scoops per day dosing. Some people claim they do all 3 in the morning, but I like to break it up to keep the metabolism going all day long. Also I thought doing 3 scoops in the morning was a bit intense. 2 scoops is just fine.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 (Appetite Suppressant, BodyFat reduction, overall weight loss, Energy)

Appetite Suppressant - 10/10 - This is probably the best part of the product. After you drink it, it straight up kills your appetite. You have to almost force yourself to eat or else you can go hours without wanting any type of food. This in my opinion is great for people who have a hard time keeping large portions of food out of their mouth (GET IN MY BELLY - AUSTIN POWERS REFERENCE)

BodyFat Reduction - 8/10 - Slight. In the 30 day cycle my bodyfat probably dropped 1%. That might not sound like a lot to most of you, but it did help with slight visibility in the abs midsection and arms area.

Overall Weight Loss: 8/10 - Yes I did lose lbs in this area. Please note that although I tried to stick to a strict diet, there were times when I had to go out and ended up eating less healthy, or having an occasional drink (or 10) on the weekends with my friend. The reason this product shines is because even though my diet was not 100% spot on, I still lost maybe 3-6lbs but kept a lot of my muscle gains. This is fanstic!.

Energy: 10/10, If we base the values on Crystal Meth type of Energy being a 10 (Ive seen enough COPS Shows to know what kind of energy boost it gives you, then its clearly a 10/10. Even 10 minutes after you do your 2 scoops in the morning, the energy is killer. You feel high, but like a good high. And you don't need no stinking coffee or any other kind of caffeine. Also if you have trouble getting up in the morning, this will wake you right UP!

OVERALL EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 - This product is a bit pricey. I got it for $40 on sale, and that was a big sale. I mean yes you can probably find it for cheaper online, but ya, I wanted it right away so I bought mine from the store. Any who, as far as the thermogenic goes, this does the trick. It does not leave a crash or interrupt sleep patterns. And it helps shed unwanted lbs.
          I would highly recommend this to others.
          • It May Numb Your Mind
          WarMachine
            November 13, 2012

The final supplement review from WarMachine's Steelcrusher battle log is here and now. Tonight I talk about the powerful thermogenic by PES known as alphamine. Alphamine is a powder-form fat loss thermogeninc formula that is fortified with muscle-hardening agents. Combined with intensive training and proper diet, alphamine is stated to help you achieve greater fat loss, enhanced energy, appetite suppression, and a harder physique. With my overall experience with alphamine, I can definitely say that this product truly delivered the results I expected. Combined with my other supplements, my overall physique appeared harder, leaner, and noticeably lower in fat visibility.

Now to delve into the concepts:

Taste (10): Alphamine is currently available in two flavors including fruit punch and raspberry lemonade. I have only used the raspberry lemonade mainly because during my run with alphamine the jacked micro and test powder I was using were also fruit punch. Therefore, I felt that I had to bring in a little more flavor spectrum variety into my supplement arsenal. In any case, the flavor was quite decent and did not leave any bad aftertaste or upset feeling in my stomach or throat upon consumption. As a result, alphamine scores a 10 in this category.

Ingredient Profile (9): JoeFlah13 accurately and thoroughly analyzed and explained the ingredient profile in his review. However, I've been on a roll with my recent reviews, so I will offer my own perception of the ingredients.

Serving Size 1 Scoop (3 g)
          Servings Per Container 84
          Amount Per Serving

Alphamine FIT Matrix 1567.5 mg -
          Lean Performance System *
          Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid,

Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf (98% Chlorogenic Acid),

Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)

Ergo-Thermogenic System * -
          Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl,

Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-Aâ„¢),

N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide

N-Coumaroyldopamine

My only complaint is that these ingredients are in a prop. blend which I am never a fan of considering I am someone who likes to know the specifics. However, with my and many others' results, it is safe to assume that the quantities of each ingredient are most likely sufficient. Many of us are already quite familiar with caffeine anhydrous, yohimbe, and chlorogenic acid (green coffee Bean extract) by now, so in interest of time, I will focus mainly on the more unfamiliar ingredients.

Choline Bitartrate: A form of choline attached to a salt group. Supplementation with this compound has been shown to increase the presence of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Acetylcholine plays several roles in our nervous system structure including cognitive functionality and overall physical mobility to name only a few. Higher levels of acetylcholine stimulate the production and release of epinephine and norepinephrine. Both these neurotransmitters play roles in the oxidation of lipid (fat) cells. Therefore, choline bitartrate essentially helps in the fat burning field by helping to activating your body's main fat burning catalysts.

N-Coumaroyldopamine: A selective beta-2 agonist described to have hardening and sparing effects on muscle tissue. Not much more info on this.

Higenamine HCl: A compound derived from native Chinese lotus plants that has been shown to stimulate fat loss by acting on the central nervous systems beta-adrenergic receptors. Stimulation of these receptors results in an increase in metabolic rate and lipolysis. Couldn't many studies on this compound though.

Oleuropein: A chemical compound extracted from the olea olive leaf plant that is said to increase metabolic rate and thermogenesis by increasing adrenaline secretion and thyroid T3 hormone.

Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid: A metabolite of the bcaa leucine that helps to promote protein synthesis and prevent catabolism. It works via the mTOR mechanism which plays a crucial role in muscle preservation.

SA-2: A proposed "cleaner and more selective" form of yohimbine that works by antagonizing the alpha-2 adrenergic receptors responsible for fat storage. By inhibiting these receptors, the body is able to enter a more efficient mode of lipolysis, thereby burning more "stubborn" body fat.

Overall, an effective ingredient blend makes up alphamine's superior thermogenic support benefits.

Usage (10): Pretty simple, Two scoops in the morning 15-30 minutes before breakfast and another 5-6 hours later if your tolerance has been well established with this supplement. There were times where I would take all three scoops in the morning without adverse effects. I achieved the same benefits when the product was taken both ways.

Effectiveness (10): I must say that alphamine was indeed one of the most effective fat burning thermogenic based supplements I have ever used. I don't have much experience with thermogenics in general, but alphamine was truly the most effective one I have used to date. Within three weeks of use, I noticed my physique leaning and hardening to my liking. My chest, back, and shoulders were among the most hardened and leaned. There was also a clean catalyzing surge of energy from the supplement which complemented the other energy based supplements I was also taking quite well. I felt like a "true machine" on diesel fuel. As for appetite suppression, there were times where my appetite did appear diminished, but this was hard to deduce due to my eating schedule which consisted of frequent small meals. Nonetheless, the benefit was surely there. The thermogenesis effect was very predominant. Perspiration and overall body temperature was elevated (not to a dangerous point of course) and I could "feel" the fat melting like butter with each weight lift and cardio run. Had to spend an extra few minutes wiping down equipment as a result of the increased perspiration, but it was well worth it. Lastly, I was quite satisfied with the way alphamine helped preserved my muscle mass, which was one of my major concerns while on the recomp phase. Never lost any previous or newly gained muscle mass or strength, which was extremely important to me.

Value (9): The retail price of alphamine is in the 30-55 dollars. Got my tub from lockout for 32.95. Considering the results and the fact that you get a full months supply, a price of 32-38 dollars seems very reasonable.

Overall (10): If you're looking for an effective fat burning/muscle preserving/hardening agent, then I would strongly recommend alphamine. During my recomp. phase, alphamine helped me achieve a leaner, harder physique while providing me with a clean feeling of a constant surge of energy. Combined in conjunction with my other supplements, alphamine was an effective weapon in my goals. Lean muscle mass was preserved, body fat percentage was reduced, an workouts were more productive. I would like to note that when using alphamine, in addition to maintaining a health diet and intensive exercise regimen, STAY WELL HYDRATED!!! I cannot emphasize this enough you will sweat more and therefore must effectively replace lost fluids and electrolytes. Also, be cautious of other stimulants your may be taken has this could exhibit a crash effect if you aren't very stim tolerant. As a final thought, alphamine is a truly effective fat loss and muscle hardening agent. Ensure your diet an training are in check and you got yourself one hell of a supplement. Once again, STAY HYDRATED!!!

In closing, I would like to thank everyone who stuck with me during my log and found my reviews helpful.

MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE SR BROSKIS OUT THERE!!! CONTINUE TO TRAIN HARD BOYZ, THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!

MrAppleman
              October 4, 2013

After reading several shining reviews for this I was convinced I had to try it, especially since I had opportunity to buy it for 15 dollars.

Ingredients ----
            Not going to break down the profile as JoeFlah already did a super job with that and most of these I have not seen before.
            I will comment on the profile, I like it.
            Of course caffeine and yohimbe ingredients I like to see in fat burners, I like Choline, and N-Courmaroyldopamine, After many succesfull runs of Compound 20 which contains Courmaroyldopamine I was intrigued when I saw that. As for the rest of the profile I do not know much about.

Dosing. Very similar to most fat burners, start with 1 and 1 then work up to 2 and 1. I dosed it 2 and 2 because I am quite tolerant to stims and with my work schedule could use the extra caffeine.
            I dosed 2 scoops right after lifting with some BCAAs right before my cardio. Now pills would be more convenient but I felt the powder worked very well as a fat burner. First time having a powder thermo and I liked it. I dont know if it was just that it kicked in faster or what but I liked it. Now carrying around the little container is not that bad its a small tub so I would toss it in my bag, but the scoop gets buried and you have to finger it out. Since I liked how it works compared to pills I would get it again no biggy. On ocasion I tossed it in the little funnels from those 3 in 1 shakers so that made it more convenient and I would recommend that if you dont want to be scooping fat burner out mid shift at work or what not.

Taste- Well I had the Fruit Punch and I disliked it A LOT. Way too citrusy. It was so tart and tasted just like USPLabs Test Powders Fruit Punch Flavor and I hated that. (also made you run to the bathroom like Test Powder but Ill talk about that later). I dont think Raspberry Lemonade would be any better really sounds even more tart. The best way to avoid the taste was throw each scoop right in my mouth and chase with water. But it is still manageable. Just had to make a face every sip.

Effectiveness- Very pleased with the results in terms of definition. When I started the tub I was about a week away from a bodybuilding competition with another one 3 weeks later. Being 1 week away from the 2nd competition and looking tighter than I was at my first competition I give some credit to alphamine. 2 weeks more of dieting when at low BF could still make a big difference but I was impressed.

Now as for stims. Not too strong, but I think they could have put a tad more caffeine in. As Clipper stated a nice smooth effect.

Appetite control was tight. Not as strong as Oxy ECA black but I found myself going a little longer between meals. I usually eat approximately every 2 hours but with this I could get to 2.5 hours and have a little debate on whether or not to eat. Along the lines of "I am not hungry but its been long enough I should be hungry so Ill eat"

Thermogenic Effects. Pretty good, When dosed before Cardio I found that I would get a good sweat going fairly easily. Another effect that I notice with most strong thermogenics is a real big increase in water intake and being much more thirsty within an hour or so of dosing it. Which I always found myself to guzzle water the hour afterwards.

A Negative effect is the bathroom trips, like what the heck. Consistently within 40 mins of dosing I would have to run to the bathroom. Not cool.

Value-
            Pretty average value. I would think that being a powder it would be a tad cheaper than it is considering that Oxy Elite Pro runs about the same price. Then again in my opinion Alphamine works better thus worth the price. On Allstar it is 31 dollars for 84 scoops and most people will be dosing this at 3 scoops so that is 4 weeks exactly. Which is $1.1 a scoop and thats good for the quality of the fat burner.

Overall- Good Fatburner with good appetite control, thermogenic effects, decent energy at a competitive price. Nice job PES
            • Bathroom Trips
            trey-carmine
              April 6, 2015

PES was one of the first to offer a powder stim based thermogenic with their hit Alphamine. I've been a fan of PES with the original erase, anabeta and newly their protein powder. Summer is around the corner and it was time to shed the winter bulk so I decided to give Alphamine what was suppose to be a 8 week run that turned into a 6 week venture for me while running a keto diet with weekend carb meals.

Ingredient Profile 8.5/10
            The ingredient profile breaks down as follows..

Alphamine FIT Matrix:
            1577.5 mg
            Fit Performance System:
            Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides (Leaf)
            (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive (Leaf) Extract

Ergo-Thermogenic System:
            Caffeine Anhydrous (125 mg), Nelumbo Nucifera (Seed) Extract (Standardized for Higenamine), Yohimbe (Bark)
            Extract (SA2-A™)

Caffeine is the only thing with the dosage giving to us at 125mg per serving. The rest is hidden in a “matrix” which no matter how complex the formula I will never agree with. Some ingredients that will jump out at you are higenamine and yohimbe. I’m a big fan of yohimbe thanks to Lyle Mcodonald and have run it solo up to 20mg pre cardio fasted. The yohimbe PES provides is very clean and a noticeable difference from other Yohimbe HCL products. Higenamine shares similar mechanisms as ephedrine and synephrine with anti-asthmatic effects. Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid or HICA is a leucine metabolite that will help with muscle sparing. This is important since Alphamine is best used pre-workout fasted.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 8.5/10
            Taste/Mixability- I tried 2 flavors during my 6 week run, raspberry lemonade and cherry limeade. Both have a very sour taste but that is due to having to mask some of these ingredients. I preferred the cherry limeade over the raspberry option. I've had worse experiences with taste and better as well, these were in the middle.

Dosing- PES recommends the standard protocol at starting at 1 scoop and working your way up to 3 total for the day. 2 servings in the morning and 1 in the afternoon 30 minutes before meals. Since insulin crushes yohimbe effects I always left at least an hour before meals and train fasted on my am serving. I decided to push my servings to 4 a day total. I do not recommend you try this approach and stick to the guidelines by PES. I didn't have any issue with it but others very well may giving yohimbe effects everyone differently. I loved the 4 servings a day and felt like I got more bang for my buck with this method.

Effectiveness 9/10

Alphamine simply works. Perspiration was through the roof with my dosing and the thermogenic effect was certainly there. I did not notice any appetite suppression but I didn't expect any either. I replaced Alphamine as my pre-workout during this run and it was suffice enough to give me the extra energy, especially on stand alone cardio days. I did experiment at times with low dose caffeine pre-workouts mixed in with success but I do not recommend others try this method. I’m lucky to be very stim tolerant.

Value 9/10

Value on Alphamine is very fair for the product you receive. It can be found on many sites between $28-$35 so do some shopping around first. At 84 servings per tub ran at 3 scoops a day you’ll get 8 weeks exactly from this run which is where you want to be. Since I ran 4 scoops a day I only got 6 weeks but I’m still more than pleased with this.

Side Effects

Yohimbe is very dependable on the person taking it which is why PES ask for you to assess your tolerance and work up to the 3 scoop serving. I didn't have any side effects from the yohimbe like I did other Yohimbe HCL products such as anxiety increase. PES has a very clean form of yohimbe that creeps up on you but it is certainly felt. Toward the end of my run I did feel fatigued very often. I can’t tie this to the alphamine it very well could've been diet related or for the simple facts I seem to always have some sort of stim in my system. With that said I’m certainly cycling off any stims for a couple weeks to help the tension on my adrenal glands.

Conclusion

PES has an awesome product on their hand with a fully packed ingredient label for what you want in a fat burner. Not just does it help with burning fat but also preserving muscle as well. If you don’t mind a little extra work with powder over pills and want to get that learning effects than Alphamine will treat you well. I’m excited to run Nordocrene at some point this summer and to be able to review the two and see the similarities/differences.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Nice Taste
            • All-in-one Product
            • Beta Receptor Agonist
            • Enhanced Cardio
            • Great Value
            • Long Lasting Energy
            • Ruined Other Thermos For Me Although I Still Love Trying New Things