Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > PES > Alpha-T2

PES Alpha-T2

Alpha-T2 PES
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)
PrimaForce Yohimbine HCl Reviews
Yohimbine HCl (11 Reviews)
SAN Tight Reviews
Tight (2 Reviews)
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme Reviews
Lean Xtreme (10 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Reviews
Shred Matrix (31 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Deal: 1 bottle PES Alpha-T2 + 1 bottle SHIFT for $19.99, free shipping
Just got an email with a deal from PES: Get 1 Bottle of Alpha-T2 + 1 Bottle of ...

PES Alpha-T2 on sale for $21.99
https://www.sizeupsupplements.com/products/pes-alpha-t2-90-ct/  about $7-8 ...

Is Animal Stak-PES Alpha-T2, Erase Pro a good stack to lose fat and gain muscle?
Hey guys I'm Mike from NYC...Quick newbie question here... Is Animal Stak...

Is my stack safe: Alpha-T2, D-Pol, Jack3D Micro
Hey Everyone, This is my first post and I've been trolling this site for a...

Personal Cutting Stack Supplements (Alpha-T2, OxyElite Pro & Super Omega 3)
I'm still reading and considering the possible supplements to include when ...

Alpha-T2 + Suppress C sound like a good enough stack?
Got a bottle of Alpha-T2 and a bottle of Suppress C. Would these two be good pai...

PES Alpha-T2 - Hardcore Fat Loss
ALPHA-T2 is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients tha...

BLOOD CAN'T LIE - A YEAR LONG JOURNEY OF BOOSTING TEST NATURALLY
*** YEAR END SUMMARY ON PAGE 24 *** Hello Everyone, I am a new member to SR, ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Alpha-T2 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Alpha-T2 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (12)
  • Fat Loss (10)
  • No Caffeine (10)
  • Effective Appetite Suppressant (7)
  • Frequent Urination (3)
  • Too Potent At Full Recommended Dosage (2)
  • Chilling Effect Over Entire Body (2)
  • Opposite Of Stim D (2)
May 22, 2012

Age: 27

May 22, 2012
 With OEP facing the wrath of the banhammer it leaves a vacuum in the market for legal fatburners. I have found Alpha-T2 to be just as good and even better than OEP in some respects.

Alpha-T2 is marketed as a "targeted fat destroyer". They claim this because it contains 14mg rauwolscine aka: alpha-yohimbine which exhibits the positive fat burning effects of yohimbine without the unwanted side effects like cramping and erratic heart beat. AT2 also contains 40mg of Higenamine which is a Beta-adrenergic agonists which means it acts upon beta-receptors most commonly found in trouble fat areas such as the abdomen and so when you are burning fat, your activated beta receptors utilize your hard to reach fat stores. Lastly At2 contains 300mcg of 3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine. This is an obscure thyroid support with only minor evidence supporting its ability to increase thyroid function in healthy adults.
What you will NOT see in Alpha-t2 is caffeine which is what primarily separates this from most fat burners. You tend to not get so much of a stimmed out feeling when using AT2 because of this.

Effectiveness: 9
What I liked about AT2 was that I could choose to caffeinate myself as I deemed appropriate for the day. No worries about overdosing when combined with a pre-workout. What was surprising for me was that A2T increased my cardiovascular ability where Oxyelite pro limited my cardio because of the excessive rise in heart rate.
AT2 also gave me that nice "inner-drive" when lifting which is common with yohimbine and similar in effects to a t-booster. My lifts were always slightly better when I would use AT2 vs without.
My bodyfat was around 12% when starting AT2 and ended up around 11% when I finished the container. It should be noted I had a horrific diet, lack of training consistency and did not take AT2 everyday because of supplement policies at work. With that off my conscience it speaks for itself that my bf% managed to decrease with me half-assing almost every other key factor.

Side Effects: 2
I cant really say I had any unwanted side effects with AT2. I did notice it working shortly after I took it and so for people who are sensitive to Yohimbine, they could notice some sides.

Value: 9
Its very reasonably prices at around $25 which puts it right at a competitive place against the now defunct OEP. One container will last you 30-45 days of consecutive use.

Overall: 9
I would recommend AT2 to anyone who is experienced with supplements and knows how stimulants work in there body. Its a good supplement for fat loss and enhances performance for both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Cardio
  • No Caffeine
    kevO

I'm a huge fan of AT2, no caffeine as you said and it flat out works

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1135
    would it be safe and good idea to stack this with Xtreme Lean for cortisol control, or this alone should be fine ?

NattyGMan
    NattyGMan

Joined: 6/2012
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +1
    Great review..although I've heard OEP was staying on the market..who knows..

rbreenumd13
    rbreenumd13

Reputation: 0
    Are you able to take this with Jack3d. Use AT2 as your daily supplement to take during the day at work and then still take Jack3d before your workout at night. Or even Jack3d before morning workout and then AT2 the rest of the day?

Reputation: +2600
    Yes you can take this is combination with Jack3d. I would not suggest taking Jack3d at night since you will have trouble sleeping after the workout because of all the caffeine and stimulants.

killertick
    killertick

Reputation: 0
    Not to bash anyone but i did find this thread from 2 years ago where Raptorph12 gave this product a negative review... http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=7681.0

Reputation: +2600
    That wasnt a review KillerTick, I was saying the hype looked like a gimmick since everyone saying it was legit was somehow associated with PES and later on, I was given the chance to try it out on a log and I actually liked it.

kd76
    kd76

Reputation: 0
    Would you recommend this to someone who is wanting to use this to lose 5 - 10 lbs, female, not a body builder and just wanting to lose a little extra weight. I had great results with OEP, lost 40 lbs over the last 1 1/2 yrs with it but have just maintained my weight as of late. Looking for a new product to switch it up and lose these last few pesky pounds.

Reply #9:
    Greek88
    Greek88

Joined: 1/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Big question, can i use AT-2 with my OEP and if so whats the dosage full from both or i have to adjust to something different? Thanks in advance.

Reply #10:

Reputation: +6
    The thyroid ingredient that made this supp uniquely effective has been removed due to FDA ban. Formula was changed. I tried the new formula... Not near as good or effective. I'll pump you up.com still advertises original ingredients but send the new formula. I spoke to a rep saying that they are having the page changed as PES has now changed formula discontinuing the effective old one:(

Reply #11:
    cedman1
    cedman1

Joined: 5/2012
    Reputation: +5
    Just blindly re-ordered this and noticed that the ingredients have changed and it appears to just be some thermo stuff, Hope not. Sent question to manufacturer with hopefully an explaination of what I just reordered. Original product I used worked and worked well.

Reply #12:
    ava5147
    ava5147

Joined: 5/2011
    Reputation: +28
    Question for anyone,
    This product is labeled as a beta2 agonist. I looked into it, and the higenamine HCl is responsible for this. Now let's say I am a student athlete that gets tested by the NCAA, HOWEVER, I have a prescription for an albuterol inhaler, which also is categorized as a beta 2 agonist. Would there be any harm in taking this, and claiming the positive test was a result of my inhaler?

Reply #13:

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: 0
    Friend, this is new or old formula?

Reply #14:

Reputation: +2600
    This was the older and what I would assume "more effective" formula.

December 30, 2013

zaruser

Age: 28

December 30, 2013
    Good product but some side effects

---Intro
    I had a target of 10% body fat as part of my training but even with a clean diet and good training I was stuck at 12% for about 6 months. After doing quite a bit of research Alpha T2 seemed to be the ideal product for me since it was stimulant free and had excellent reviews at SR. Being from South Africa it was difficult to buy this product but the guys from PES were very helpful and managed to ship 2 bottles to me.

---Other products
    During my use of this product I also used MHP's X-Fit trainer and ON's Pro Complex. My training consisted mostly of high intensity sports training with 2 weights sessions every week and no steady state cardio at all.

---Dosage
    I started on the lower dosage of 2 pills a day (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon) and changed to 3 pills a day after the first week (2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon). I took the product for 8 weeks (the maximum recommended on the bottle).

---Results
    The first thing I noticed about this product was the extra energy during my workouts. There's no sudden surge of energy or anything but endurance was definitely better.

The fat loss aspect of the product was really amazing. I noticed the changes almost immediately. I was eating 2-3 cheat meals per week but I kept losing weight and by the end of the cycle I had dropped to 10.2% body fat.

---Side effects
    I regularly monitor my liver and kidney function (once a month) and before starting with Alpha T2 all my results were withing the normal range and my cholesterol was at 3.2. By the end of the cycle there was obvious liver dysfunction as my bilirubin levels shot up to over twice the 'normal' high and my cholesterol rose to 4.6! For those of you who dont know, your liver processes cholesterol so an abnormal rise can be explained by a liver dysfunction.

---Conclusions
    My hope for this product was that I'd lose fat and it did just that so it definitely deserves a 10/10 for the fat loss.

I didnt expect the increased energy levels but that was a pleasant surprise.

It's now 2 months after stopping use and my body fat is 10.3% and that includes the constant eating over the Christmas period so I'm very happy that I've managed to maintain the results without any changes to my lifestyle.

My bilirubin levels have lowered to the 'normal' range (although still higher than they used to be) and my cholesterol has dropped to 4.0. I think these will lower over the next few months and return to their previous values.

Due to the risk of liver dysfunction I would not recommend using this product for prolonged periods. If you're sensible about dosages and cycle time the product can definitely help you lose stubborn fat. I've given the product an 9/10 overall with the only negative being the liver dysfunction. Hopefully nobody else suffers from the same side effects!
    • Liver Problems
    BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +808
    Good review.. I'm using this now but with the holidays it's hell getting results. Interesting info regarding the bilirubin levels. Very discouraging..

Joined: 8/2012
    Reputation: 0
    But again... New or old formula?

narx
    narx

Reputation: 0
    hey guys, im fairly new to these fat burner products and considering that ive been on a cut cycle for four months with just pure diet and cardio and seem to be stuck with stubborn lower belly fat. i wanted to try this product, although it seems i would be buying the new formula. just wanted to know if alpha t-2 should be taken with other fat burners or could it stand alone?

May 19, 2013

Age: 39

May 19, 2013
    PES Alpha T2 Review

I ran a bottle of PES's non stimulant fat burner Alpha T-2 and was very impressed. I'll say it right now, this is the most effective fat burner I've ever used...stim or not. It *****s ephedrine and caffeine in terms of noticible fat loss but is stimulant free.

This product contains Rauwoloscine HCL, which is much, much smoother than regular yohimbe which can
    give me side effects such as anxiety and increased heart rate. If that's been your experience with yohimbe containing products, then you will absolutely love Alpha T-2. All of the fat loss benefits without the sides.

I dosed this at 3 capsules per day evenly spread out on an empty stomach, taking my first dose upon waking. Again, this is a non-stimulant fat burner so you are not going to feel anything from it. You will, however, begin seeing results in the mirror within a week especially if you are already within striking distance of being lean. I was seeing increases in vascularity in my arms and looked tighter in my lower pec line within the first week. After four weeks I was significantly leaner in my face, lower pecs, obliques and abdominals. Also more seperation in my legs and upper back.

I have nothing negative at all to say about Alpha T-2, this is a top notch product all the way around. A lot of fat burner products these days are nothing more than a ton of stimulants that will have you bouncing off the ceiling all day long with nervous energy but do very little for changing body composition. I'd put Alpha T-2 at the top of your list if you are in the market for a potent fat burner that will provide very visible results that everyone will notice without impacting your sleep or make you feel like you are being shot through a tunnel all day long.
      PushaTon
      PushaTon

Joined: 1/2014
      Reputation: 0
      Did you have the bottle in the profile pic, or the new bottle that looks different?

Joined: 5/2013
      Reputation: -13
      PushaTon: I've used both but this review is for the newer formula.

April 17, 2013

Age: 19

April 17, 2013
       Alpha t2 is a pretty sweet set up. The 3 ingredient s with specific doses instead of a proprietary blend that keeps you geussing is very nice.

Does it work?
      Alpha t2 claims ti stimulate your thyroid gland (tt3 ingredient) causing the inhibition of new fat production while also causing fat storages to release there contents into the common blood flow. This means many things. it doesnt mean the body is "burning" fat. It is releasing it so you may burn your fat directly without having to first burn all your carbs and "sugar" reserves. Meaning you burn fat from minute 1 of your exercise to the end vs burning fat once everything else is depleted. The other 2 ingredients you find in every other fat loss product and are nothing exceptionally special but are backed by strong evidence saying the support fat loss.

One of the easiest ways to determine this product is indeed burning fat is seen when taking a pee and working out. When your body Burns sugar as its primary energy source our sweat and urine we will seem the same as the do in every day life. Now, when the body is burning fat as its primary or at least a decent factoring agent of energy its by poduct is ketones. ketones are very acidic and your body will try to quickly remove then through
      1. Breathing
      2. urine
      3. Sweat.

You will know when your body is producing large amount of ketones as your breath (not as notiacble to you), urine and sweat will smell like acetone or even slightly fruity. it is the smell you have all encounter when you are at the end of a long workout drenched in sweat feeling completely exhausted. The alpha t2 allows you to burn this fat the whole time. ( thumbs up for the fat loss.)

Now the negative. I feel exhausted after about 15 minutes of taking it. My body feels just generally tired.
      My endurance during workout like insanity crashes about half way through. This may be due to having used up my fat stores before they were.actually needed? Im not sure. All I know is I cant go near as hard after a while through long endurance exercises like insanity.

I love that there is no caffiene. No jitters, no extra crash. Other than initally feeling drained I do not notice it. I don't have to worry when taking with other supplements or coffee.

Overall this product does exactlt what it says it does targeting fat. You see it constently in your ketone release. If you do lots of endurance it will make your body work extremely hard.

I had great success with it when I had plateued annd I think It is a great product at a competative price.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Smell Ketones Burning
      • Heart Palpitations
      • Frequent Urination

Reputation: +6
      On the heart palp note. Sorry guys left this out =/

occasionally my heary would feel like it was beating super hard trying to get out of my chest. Only have noticed it when at rest.not a huge deal.but never happened before trying this supplement.

Reputation: +6
      The formula has been changed. The potent thyriod ingredient that made this unique has been removed.

March 22, 2013

DJBeanPole

Reviews: 4

Age: 29

March 22, 2013
       AlphaT2 from PES is definitely a potent fat burner crammed inside a little green & white pill that I had the privelege to review. Although the effects of AlphaT2 can't be as easily felt compared to something like a preworkout, over the course of my time taking it there were noticeable effects that it had on my body in a very positive way.

Alpha T2 was taken consecutively with Alphamine so my dosing was slightly different than what the bottle recommended (and also prolonged the product usage). I would take my Alphamine in the morning and then would take 2 pills of Alpha T2 at night. Once Alphamine ran out I switched over to the suggested dosing of 2 pills AM/ 1 pill PM. The pills are gel capped and go down easy and do not have an aftertaste even 20 to 30 minutes after dosing.

During the first week of dosing there wasn't much I noticed besides slight increase in body temperature especially in the abdomen region. As the dosing continued through week 4 I noticed that the thermogenesis effect had increased substantially, almost as though my hypothalmus turned the temperature dial up a few notches. I even had to buy a sweat-defense deodorant because I would perspire at even the thought of working out. Huge increase in the sensation of feeling heat across all of my body. During workouts (cardio) I noticed I would sweat much sooner than usual and would be drenched afterwards even with minimal effort and that even during resistance training I would start sweating into my first couple of sets! I did not have any noticeable appetite suppression but I was usually taking my dose a few hours prior to sleep and I wasn't eating anything then anyway. When I would wake up in the morning (especially towards the end of the bottle) I would look like bloated/held less water. AlphaT2 definitely attributed into helping me lean up, even though I was not eating for cutting. I've noticed some increased definition through my lower abs, shoulders, and arms. I'm filling out my shirts better while looking better with them off, and even a few pairs of jeans are not quite as snug as they once used to be requiring me to notch the belt one extra loop!

AlphaT2 is a fantastic fat burner whose effects really start to become noticeable the further you go into the bottle, and I'd highly recommended it for anyone looking to turn up the heat on themselves to help squeeze out some excess water and get that lean and cut look.
      • Long Lasting
      • Frequent Urination
      slimeball
      slimeball

Reputation: 0
      Hey good review. I dont want to sound like a retard but would this be effective for a 16 year old. I'm 6'2 222lbs and im hoping to take this and be on a relatively clean diet and continue to work out 6 days a week and reach 210 or lower in a month.

January 21, 2013

Age: 32

January 21, 2013

This fat burner is legit...The first couple things I really noticed about this fat burner right away was there was no crash, and i didn't get heartburn from it!!! I eat SUPER clean and compete in physique and natural bodybuilding, so i rarely get heartburn or acid reflux. I like how fast T-2 digests and you dont burp later and get a disgusting taste of the powder inside the capsule. Anyway, I noticed that with other fat burners and this definitely doesn't happen with T2. Alpha it is. It burns fat like a blazing inferno. Match it with a clean diet and you have yourself even better results.

paultron
        paultron

Joined: 7/2010
        Reputation: +24
        dude you really really like all pes products

Reputation: -6
        @paultron - well when a supplement actually works, I like to let people know. how many LEGAL OTC fat burners do you know that you can use PRE-Contest? Plus, you should go read about the main ingredient in ANabeta called Anacyclus Pyrethrum. Its a flower from Spain that has anabolic effects. I dont think you should flag my review because I like PES products. The only other supplements I messed with is Pink Magic by PES and some vitamin/mineral supps. I been in the game for nearly 20 years and very conscious of what i put in my body.

Reputation: +3578
        No doubt, PES is a great company with great products but you're not doing them much good rating 10-10-10 across the board. Just my 2 cents.

Mooselini
        Mooselini

Joined: 10/2010
        Reviews: 28
        Reputation: +2203
        ^^ this

Reputation: -6
        Ok...I understand. These are my first reviews on here and the products worked. Also, this is my review and I choose to give them 10s across the board...in your review, you can score them how you like. These are the only products I take pre contest, which makes them pretty legit if u ask me...

BPjohn123
        BPjohn123

Joined: 11/2012
        Reputation: +5
        Appreciate the review. I have done the same in the past with multiple companies, SNS being one of them. Great detailed feedback.

Reputation: -6
        Thank you johnb I appreciate that...if the product wasn't good I'd say so! I'm 32 years old, been training for 20 years...I'm not going to lie about a product..it either works, or like most, it doesn't! Not to discredit the product, everyone's body is different so what may work for me may not work for other and vice versa...but thank you again, I was just giving honest feedback and All these folks jumping all over me! Lol...chill out on the review..focus on the information I'm providing...

Reputation: +3578
        Nobody is jumping all over you, we just like a bit more detailed info past the level of "Trust me I'm a competitive bodybuilder". I made the same mistake on my first Muscle Feast reviews without realizing that 10-10-10 reviews better have some meat to them, otherwise they just get discounted like spam. I'm only here to help....

Reply #9:

Reputation: +3578
        Moose, on the other hand, is a vicious felon convicted of multiple scooper beatings.....

September 7, 2012

Age: 39

September 7, 2012
         Alpha –T2 by PES
        I’ve been a fan of PES for a while now. A –T2 is one of those fat burners where you don’t feel it working. I finished my one month supply last week and I wasn’t sure how I was going to rate this supplement. I was using several other products in my stack so I had to wait a few days to see if I could feel a difference without using it every day. What I noticed was my hunger shot up, way up. Other fat burners that I’ve taken in the past I’ve felt my body heat increase or I got Jittery or It kept me up all night long. I didn’t have any of those sides at all so it felt like it wasn’t doing anything. Looking at the results section you’ll see exactly what it helped me achieve. I think my diet had more to do with my success than any supplement but I guess I didn’t notice it at the time but it’s easy to cut when you’re just not hungry.

Results (8)
        I decided to start my 1st cut in nearly 4 years. After a conference in Vegas and dealing with family issues I saw myself eat 3 times as much food as I should of, I gained about 18lbs in a month. I’ve always focused on strength gains and never seriously paid attention to my diet or have ever tracked all of my macros.

I started tracking every meal and snack focusing on reducing my sugar and carb intake (220 grams /day) and keeping my protein levels around (220 grams) and fat at (50 grams) totaling 2200 calories a day. All of my carbs come from 4 sources Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Bread and Fruit.

I was using Hydro builder for the 1st week then cut out all protein shakes and creatine for the last 2 weeks. My fat comes from meat, cheese, fish and fish oil supplements. Pretty simple in theory but very hard to do when you’re around food 8-12 hours a day 7 days a week. I did eat dessert once a week as the only cheat part of my diet. I always have to taste stuff at work but now I taste it and spit it in the garbage. My employees all think I’ve lost my mind.

My starting weight was 256lbs and finishing weight was 234lbs. that’s 22lbs in less than one month. So I’m a few lbs. lighter than we I started my all-out food fest. I did lose strength on bench but I’ve continued to set PR’s for reps for squats and deadlifts so I’m kind of have mixed feelings on this. I added a small amount of cardio into the mix but only 2 days of 20 minutes on the bike while watching TV. I don’t really see much of a difference in the mirror but my wife says I look smaller, I’m not really sure if that’s a complement or not.

Dosing (9) Value (9)
        Instructions on the bottle say to take two pills in the morning with an empty stomach and 1 more 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach. Don’t take these with carbs.

I took 2 pills first thing in the morning and worked out on an empty stomach with my pre workout then had 2 more pills 1 hour before my lunch.

I upped the dosage before lunch because I wasn’t feeling anything. The pills are not large and are very easy to swallow.

I paid $26 for this and I think that is a perfect price range for most supplements. If I would have taken as directed the 90 caps would have lasted me a month. I’m happy with the price I paid.

Sides (10)
        No major sides to speak of other than I did notice that at lunch (my biggest meal of the day) I didn’t eat as much. I had to force myself to eat more and when I dropped all protein shakes it made it very difficult to hit my macro goals. No problems sleeping, no hot flashes and no nervous energy.

Summary
        What I’ve learned is that your diet is way more important than anything. I think if I was going to take this again I would try stacking it with a thermo genic supplement. It works but not like other fat burners that I’ve tried in the past. It’s not overly expensive and worth the price.

ron
          ron

Joined: 9/2011
          Reviews: 16
          Reputation: +1988
          Great review and nice job on the weight loss!!!!

mhseaver670
          mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
          Reviews: 79
          Reputation: +2497
          Great review chef!. Keep up the good work.

Joined: 3/2010
          Reputation: +770
          thanks this was a hard one to rate. It wasn't very powerful for me but I had good results so I can't complain.

August 10, 2012

austin64

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

August 10, 2012
           I loved this product, and the first half of my bottle I stacked it with another fat burner (lipo 6 black ultra concentrate). I first wanted to take this product because I saw people reviewed it said that it gave the opposite of stim D, and thats exactly what I needed from using DMAA in high amounts. So i count that as a plus. I did end up losing muscle on this because of the Thyroid Stimulator in it. I wouldn't say much, but i believe it would have been couintered if I would have ate more protein. I only used the lipo6 black for the first two weeks, and I lost 9 pounds using this product in a month (one bottle)
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Opposite Of Stim D
          • Increased Cardio
          • Long Lasting
            July 12, 2012

Reviews: 81

Age: 29

July 12, 2012
             Finished this up about a week ago before I started my bulk, and wanted to do a real review of this product, because personally for me it gave great results.

VALUE: 8/10 - 30 day supply for about $22.00. I got it from muscleandstrength.com, came in within 2 days. For what it does, the value is pretty spot on, even cheaper the OEP.

INGREDIENTS:
            Higenamine 40mg
            Rauwolscine HCl 14mg
            3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine 300mg

-------------------------------------
            Higenamine is a beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic agonist, meaning that it will raise your heart rate (beta-1) and help with lipolysis, i.e. the release of triglycerides from your fat cells, but you will still have to "burn" that fat on your own.

-------------------------------------

Rauwolscine HCL is a derivative of yohimbe and is very effective at attacking visceral fat. This allows a quicker reduction in the stubborn fat areas

--------------------------------------

3,3'-diiodo-l-thyronine - is a thyroid hormone. It increases the basal metabolic rate and, thus, increases the body's oxygen and energy consumption. Has been shown to increase the metabolization of fatty acids and the burning of adipose fat tissue.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 - I usually do not rate products on a 9 scale unless it was superb for me, but this really did for me what I wanted. 90 pills for a 30 day cycle. I took 2 in the morning before breakfast. and 1 more in the afternoon about 6 hours later. It says to take 2 pills in the morning and wait about 1 hour before consuming any carb. I just followed the directions of the label. So to the effects. Let's be frank. My diet was subpar at best. I mean I tried my hardest to keep carbs low and protein high, calories minimum while doing HIIT cardio and lighter weight more reps, but I did tend to cheat a lot. Not really fast food but sugar loaded breads and carbs, even some sweets. But this product shined through all that. On the 30 day cycle, I still lost about 4lbs of fat, and my mass/strength remained the same. You can take this without coffee supplement unlike OEP or Yohimbine HCL and still have it work great. Also there is no jittery feeling on this product.

Another thing that this fat burner did for me was really curb my appetite. Not sure if there's anything in the product itself or was it all mental but it did that for me.

It also gives you a euphoric type of good mood throughout the day. Which is definitively a positive in my books.

SIDES: 10/10 - I did not see any negative side effects from this product.

Overall: 8/10 - Its pretty cheap, and potent. Works wonders, but you have to realize that you still have to put in the work, with nutrition, exercise (anorobic and aerobic). But this will help get that little bit of fat that keeps troubling you in hard areas. The biggest place I noticed a more firmness and toness from this product was around the arms, legs and stomach areas.

I would definitely recommend this product to others. I also heard it works well stacked with Erase Pro. Maybe next time.
              chichistrong
              chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
              Reviews: 69
              Reputation: +2173
              interesting fat burner, seems like something you can stack with Cellucor Super HD.

July 1, 2012

Reviews: 10

Age: 20

July 1, 2012
               First off I would like to thank Kevinhy for the opportunity to log and review this product for free! It was a great experience and great opportunity, however this does not give a free pass for a positive review! This review, like all others, will be unbiased and based strictly on the quality of the product only.

Alpha T2 is marketed as a targeted fat burner in essence , as you know from the previous reviews on this product contains a more tolerant version of yohimbine called Rauwolscine HCL (14mg) without the negative side effects, as well as Higenamine (40mg) and 3, 3 diiodo-I-thyronine (300mg). Higenamine acts upon the beta-receptors which has been shown to burn fat without losing muscle. The 3, 3 Diiodo-I-Thyronine or as PES puts it the ‘T2’ has been shown to increase metabolism and thermogenisis, giving thermogenic like effects and energy throughout the day.

What I experienced was somewhat different.

Effectiveness -4/10
              I hesitate to mark this product poorly as this is the first negative review I’ve written, yet it has taken me some time to get around to writing this review, which shows how un-excited I’ve been about the product as a whole how I wasn’t motivated to write this due to the lack of a positive experience. Over the course of my run on Alpha T2 I was cutting and expecting to see an increase in either weight loss, energy, appetite suppression, decrease in bf%...but what I noticed was that even though I was experiencing the product working in my body, none of these changed more than they normally would have using a cutting diet. I lost the same amount of weight I did the next month while not using AT2 as I did during the month I was. I had no extra energy throughout this run even though I made sure to take time off after my OEP run. My appetite did not change at all, unlike other users. My body composition was changing, however I attribute this change in body composition to my diet, workout routine and ErasePro which was being run at the same time. A positive that I did experience with this product was that it did not contain any caffeine or 1,3 dimeth, which meant that you could dose these products later in the day without having to worry about how much you’ve already taken. AT2 just seemed to not respond well in my system, even though I felt the product doing something (see side effects), it was not positive and the outcome was not anywhere close to ‘targeted fat loss’ or fat loss in general.

Value -9/10
              This is really where this product redeems itself for me at least. A run of AT2 will run you around $25 for a month’s supply. This product is very reasonably priced, and coupled with the experience of the experience of others, I can see how this product would be quite popular.

Side Effects -8/10 Higher is worse
              I regard myself as being very stim tolerant, able to take many doses of many different stims throughout the day. This product, however, had some very powerful effects that I did not expect. This product had a general warming sensation throughout my body about 30mins after dose (general thermogenic effect) and after this I would start to sweat…great generally for a thermogenic, however it did not stop there, it always (always) progressed to the point of turning my entire body freezing cold. I would be cold, put on something else and sweat through it, take it off and freeze again…all this sweating however resulted in no fat loss. I’ve been fine with other thermogenics and loved the feeling of sweating on OEP and Fat Smack, but this product took sweating to the extreme and my body did not respond well. Another, and more dangerous side effect I experienced was a heart rate issue. T2 has been shown to make the heart rate quite erratic at times and I definitely experienced this. Little, every day things, would make my heart rate jump up to a very high BPM range, much more than OEP and Fat Smack. It would get so bad that I wouldn’t even be able to pick something light up in my room without my heart jumping out of my chest. Very annoying and quite dangerous effect, that has not yet been mentioned by other user reviews. The final side effect (I hesitate to mention even) deals with increased blood flow to some regions on my body. You’ve heard of Stime D***, well this was the opposite effect, I’m not bragging at all because it was so annoying after a week or so but about 45ish mins after taking this product I felt like I took a Viagra and was experiencing the ‘4 hour issue’. Wouldn’t go away for at least an hour or two. These side effects did this product in for me.

Overall 6.5/10
              This product did not work for me, yet based off of the price point and the great experiences from other users I cannot fully count this product a failure. This is definitely a “You Decide” moment, I’ve now told you my experience with this product and hopefully if you decide to try it you’ll have a better one than I did. I liked the fact that it didn’t have caffeine in it or 1,3 dimeth but coupled with the side effects and the lack of effectiveness, I cannot rate this product positively. Thank you for reading and don’t take this as a criticism of PES as a brand, this product was just a miss for me personally.
              • No Fat Loss
              • Heart Rate Issues
              • Too Potent At Full Recommended Dosage
              • Chilling Effect Over Entire Body
              Chapa
              Chapa

Joined: 4/2012
              Reputation: +10
              I finished this product a couple of days ago myself. I still need to do a review but just real quick, did you experience bad night sweats with this? I did and coincidently after I finished it that stopped

AlphandOmega
              AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
              Reviews: 42
              Reputation: +1249
              Another great review bro!

kevinhy
              kevinhy

Reputation: +18
              Thats the first time I've read about the majority of those side effects. You must be EXTREMELY susceptible to thyroid hormones or b-agonists. Sorry it didnt work out that well for you.

Joined: 3/2010
              Reputation: +770
              the ‘4 hour issue’ is worth the price alone. I'm interested if anyone else had that side effect too.

Cray
              Cray

Joined: 6/2010
              Reviews: 55
              Reputation: +2375
              Nice review.

Reputation: +2600
              Its the yohimbine that gives you that cold feeling. Keep in mind its just a 'feeling' and your body temp is actually quite warm so dont let it get to you.
              Im glad you were honest and I appreciate reviews like this the most because these are the reviews that really help users distinguish effectiveness from reviews.

Joined: 6/2011
              Reviews: 10
              Reputation: +186
              @Chapa Nah man, no night sweats.

@A&O Thanks brotha!

@Kevinhy After reading the other reviews on this, and other forum sites I knew that what I had experienced was something more individual to me. Still I thank you for the opportunity again man!

@Chef Yeahhh it was okay for some time but after a few weeks it just got annoying lol

@Cray Thanks man!

@Raptorbh I've had the yohimbine feeling before, however not like this but after sometime I'm sure my mind took over and made it worse. Thanks though man, that's the reason why I love this site (all about the individual experience), and to be able to contribute is great.

roughneck
              roughneck

Joined: 5/2011
              Reputation: +12
              I am experiencing the chill factor as well. It's summer in New Orleans so I welcome it ; )

Have you used Alpha-T2? Submit your own Review!