DAA Pure

By: Performance Edge

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

DAA Pure is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Performance Edge. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

gatordevin
  May 9, 2011

This is a tough one to review for me. I have tried prohomones and AAS over the years and now that im getting older (i know im only 25) i wanna take a supplement that wont have a lasting effect on my natural test levels, unless a positive one. with this being said, the only reason i didnt give this product a 10 across the board is that i have used those other supplements and i obviously would rate those higher than this for the obvious reasons. i finished my first bottle of DAA Pure and i have to admit after the first two weeks i probably put on 3 pounds of lean mass, which for those of you in the bodybuilding world 3 pounds is legit esp for an over the counter supplement. i havent experienced any crazy increases in my workout poundages, although i get a couple extra reps on my sets usually. what this product gives me is not only increased libido, i also feel more alert at work and just have a better overall feeling. in the gym i feel like i get better pumps than i did previously. i actually came off a short three week cycle of Mdrol and used this along with nolvadex to Restore my T-levels. i have put on more weight on the 4 weeks of taking this than i did in the 3 weeks of taking the mdrol. it is almost like the mdrol was my warm up into my cycle of this. i picked right up where i left off in terms of small increases in reps workout to workout, but on top of that my pumps are better and i look larger and fuller all day. not to mention that it is much safer. i used this initially because i wanted something to boost my t-levels after a short cycle of mdrol (id rather be safe that sorry as i dont really feel much PCT is necessary for a 3 weeks cycle of mdrol, esp at a lower dosage), but now i feel like this was one of the best investments i have made and plan on continuing to use this supplement on and off for the next year at least. i highly recomment this product for those of you looking for that little extra boost in the gym to help you get past a platue or are like me and dont like the feeling of going in every week and doing the same weight and reps over and over and over until something gives and you can make some gains.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Pumps
  • Fuller Look To Muscles
  • Not Many Studies On Long Term Effects

• Beinamonster
    May 9, 2011

Great reveiw looking in to getting me some
    May 9, 2011

Def worth a shot brother. good luck.
  • jeffthenry
    May 9, 2011

I really want to try it. With all the research Ive done it seems some have said it 'can' be required to run an AI while on DAA to combat high estrogen. Any truth to this?
  • Abandoned
    May 9, 2011

Just got 2 bottles of this stuff today,and I did buy an AI and pct AI just in case because I've ran a cycle of some heavy ph's not too long ago.Only took a month and half off,but Im glad to hear good feedback on it.
    May 9, 2011

I actually took the entire bottle of this. then i bought some DAA bulk powder which was much cheaper. i found that taking the powder 2-3 hours before my workouts got me the best results. im taking a few weeks off before i run some again, but i highly recommend DAA, whether its DAA Pure or bulk DAA.
    May 10, 2011

I'm not sure how much validity there is to the talk of having to use an AI or a SERM with it. I actually used this with a true SERM for my PCT of the mdrol. Once i stopped the SERM i continued using DAA for another 30 days or so and kept the gains and made more even. I can understand the reasoning behind why it could be believed that you should use an AI with it, but I had no side effects that would lead me to believe that an AI is needed. I took this for the natural test boost that was claimed and got that and more. Best of all my balls felt HUGE! BTW, all these great things that i speak of didnt end once i stopped taking the DAA. I kept my gains and my balls stayed fuller than before. I actually just bought another tub of DAA, I shall write what happens on this go-round!
  • Bigboi954
    May 10, 2011

The recomended dose of this is 4 caps a day is it ok to take more than 4 like 6 maybe ?
synman
  November 4, 2011

Well, I have used this exact product 3 times now on three different occasions and with all three experiences, I deffinatly had great results.

First time I used it was for a PCT from Test Cyp/ D-bol stack and along with Tamox. I had a great recovery. My balls had a fullness to them that I had never before experienced with HCG alone.

The second time I used it was during a Test Cyp only cycle, I just took 4 a day right along with taking 400mg per wk of test Cyp and I never experienced any shrinkage whats so ever during cycle. Although, I did experience some depression and equate it to the DAA. I should have used it PCT but all in all I had amazing gains.

I am currently going all natural at the moment and I am stacking DAA Pure with Ursobolic as well as Creatine Mono and other staple supps. (See my profile)

I would have to say that I feel amazing and my balls are fuller then ever! I did here that its good to go 12 days on 12 days off w/ DAA, so I am gonna try this method. I will post results once I am done with this stack.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Pumps
  • Fuller Look To Muscles

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.