Performance Edge DAA Pure

DAA Pure Performance Edge User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for DAA Pure (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
26.00 Buy DAA Pure Thousands of Supplements! Buy DAA Pure
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

BLOOD CAN'T LIE - A YEAR LONG JOURNEY OF BOOSTING TEST NATURALLY
*** YEAR END SUMMARY ON PAGE 24 *** Hello Everyone, I am a new member to SR, ...

Is it ok to run DAA Pure or another sort of Testestorone booster while on PH?
HI GUYS   So I'm finaly ready to run my first ever Ph which is Halot...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

DAA Pure Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
DAA Pure Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (3)
  • Good Value (3)
  • Increased Pumps (3)
  • Fuller Look To Muscles (3)
  • Not Many Studies On Long Term Effects (1)
  • Aggresiveness (1)
Have you used DAA Pure? Submit your own Review!
November 4, 2011

synman

Reviews: 2

Age: 35

November 4, 2011
 Well, I have used this exact product 3 times now on three different occasions and with all three experiences, I deffinatly had great results.

First time I used it was for a PCT from Test Cyp/ D-bol stack and along with Tamox. I had a great recovery. My balls had a fullness to them that I had never before experienced with HCG alone.

The second time I used it was during a Test Cyp only cycle, I just took 4 a day right along with taking 400mg per wk of test Cyp and I never experienced any shrinkage whats so ever during cycle. Although, I did experience some depression and equate it to the DAA. I should have used it PCT but all in all I had amazing gains.

I am currently going all natural at the moment and I am stacking DAA Pure with Ursobolic as well as Creatine Mono and other staple supps. (See my profile)

I would have to say that I feel amazing and my balls are fuller then ever! I did here that its good to go 12 days on 12 days off w/ DAA, so I am gonna try this method. I will post results once I am done with this stack.
    June 21, 2011

Reviews: 8

Age: 42

June 21, 2011
     I gave this a 7 due to the fact that it does work, increases strength, libido, muscles are pumped, but like the other reviews I was using other products at the time, mainly creatine magnesium chelate, so I don't know if I can attribute all of this to daa. I do know I had to stop this mid cycle due to aggressiveness, so take it if you can deal with it
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Pumps
    • Fuller Look To Muscles
    • Aggresiveness

Joined: 12/2009
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +5
    Another thing I wanted to add, this stuff can have bad psychological effects, I became more and more depressed the longer I was on it.

May 9, 2011

Age: 25

May 9, 2011
     This is a tough one to review for me. I have tried prohomones and AAS over the years and now that im getting older (i know im only 25) i wanna take a supplement that wont have a lasting effect on my natural test levels, unless a positive one. with this being said, the only reason i didnt give this product a 10 across the board is that i have used those other supplements and i obviously would rate those higher than this for the obvious reasons. i finished my first bottle of DAA Pure and i have to admit after the first two weeks i probably put on 3 pounds of lean mass, which for those of you in the bodybuilding world 3 pounds is legit esp for an over the counter supplement. i havent experienced any crazy increases in my workout poundages, although i get a couple extra reps on my sets usually. what this product gives me is not only increased libido, i also feel more alert at work and just have a better overall feeling. in the gym i feel like i get better pumps than i did previously. i actually came off a short three week cycle of Mdrol and used this along with nolvadex to Restore my T-levels. i have put on more weight on the 4 weeks of taking this than i did in the 3 weeks of taking the mdrol. it is almost like the mdrol was my warm up into my cycle of this. i picked right up where i left off in terms of small increases in reps workout to workout, but on top of that my pumps are better and i look larger and fuller all day. not to mention that it is much safer. i used this initially because i wanted something to boost my t-levels after a short cycle of mdrol (id rather be safe that sorry as i dont really feel much PCT is necessary for a 3 weeks cycle of mdrol, esp at a lower dosage), but now i feel like this was one of the best investments i have made and plan on continuing to use this supplement on and off for the next year at least. i highly recomment this product for those of you looking for that little extra boost in the gym to help you get past a platue or are like me and dont like the feeling of going in every week and doing the same weight and reps over and over and over until something gives and you can make some gains.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Pumps
    • Fuller Look To Muscles
    • Not Many Studies On Long Term Effects
    Beinamonster
    Beinamonster

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +4
    Great reveiw looking in to getting me some

Reply #2:

Reputation: +31
    def worth a shot brother. good luck.

Reply #3:
    jeffthenry
    jeffthenry

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: +50
    I really want to try it. With all the research Ive done it seems some have said it 'can' be required to run an AI while on DAA to combat high estrogen. Any truth to this?

Reply #4:
    Abandoned
    Abandoned

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +187
    Just got 2 bottles of this stuff today,and I did buy an AI and pct AI just in case because I've ran a cycle of some heavy ph's not too long ago.Only took a month and half off,but Im glad to hear good feedback on it.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +31
    I actually took the entire bottle of this. then i bought some DAA bulk powder which was much cheaper. i found that taking the powder 2-3 hours before my workouts got me the best results. im taking a few weeks off before i run some again, but i highly recommend DAA, whether its DAA Pure or bulk DAA.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +31
    I'm not sure how much validity there is to the talk of having to use an AI or a SERM with it. I actually used this with a true SERM for my PCT of the mdrol. Once i stopped the SERM i continued using DAA for another 30 days or so and kept the gains and made more even. I can understand the reasoning behind why it could be believed that you should use an AI with it, but I had no side effects that would lead me to believe that an AI is needed. I took this for the natural test boost that was claimed and got that and more. Best of all my balls felt HUGE! BTW, all these great things that i speak of didnt end once i stopped taking the DAA. I kept my gains and my balls stayed fuller than before. I actually just bought another tub of DAA, I shall write what happens on this go-round!

Reply #7:
    Bigboi954
    Bigboi954

Joined: 3/2013
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +1
    The recomended dose of this is 4 caps a day is it ok to take more than 4 like 6 maybe ?

April 28, 2011

FrkNTraining

Reviews: 2

Age: 34

April 28, 2011
     Alright this is my 1st Review of any product so bear with me. I've been taking DAA Pure for a little over a month now in the beginning I was spliting up the recommended dose of 4 per day taking 2 first thing in the morning before working out and the other 2 at least an hour after eating dinner. For the first 5 or 6 days I didn't really see any kind of strength results or mood swings, about 10 days into the cycle I started noticing gains and definate mood swings I also stack this product with SuperPump Max or Jack3d I do switch up my prework out supps every 6 or 8 weeks to keep my body guessing. I stick with the same routine for the same 6-8 weeks then just change things up slightly nothing to drastic. I do a 3 day on 2 day off routine and it works great for recovery and strength gains. 17 days into this product along with stacking it with other supps I've seen definate changes as far as vasilodity in my veins and muscle fullness and hardness. However I don't think it's just this supp alone so that's my rating of this supp. Hope it helps others.
      kris65
      kris65

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 35
      Reputation: +2376
      good first review +

Have you used DAA Pure? Submit your own Review!