Primaldrol 4000 Reviews

By: Panthera

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Primaldrol 4000 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Panthera. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

gridironwec
  October 13, 2010

I was very skeptical about this product at first. I saw some good and bad reviews scattered across the web but I was very curious. I took Pink Magic prior to this and had great results but I really wanted to try something new. Boy, I was definitely taken by surprise. I didn't notice until today's lift how much stronger I have gotten since the beginning of my cycle. I was doing my back routine and for Lat-pull downs I was able to just completely beast 210 like it was nothing. Same thing with seated rows, 210 like it was nothing. The taste was horrible when I would burp. I got a months supply for 40 bucks and I got some good results. Very happy about my decision.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Drive And Aggressiveness
    robchris1967
      December 14, 2011

Alright t-boost fans, this is my 1st supp. review so be gentle...
    Ive taken thus far (2) cycles of primaldrol so I feel fully qaulified to give an honest opinion. This stuff works!!! Ive tried a lot of t-boosters on the market and I gotta say this one is the best Ive used! (along w/ Universal Animal Stak)
    Didnt notice any bad after taste at all. (2) pills a day is just awesome also... considering a lot of others are 9-12 a day! the only sides to speak of was the acne on my back & buttocks... wifey complained a lil' about that...;) She loved the increased libido though, always a + for a guy my age esp!! Increased aggression & alpha man attitude where awesome I tell ya! Want numbers? how about 30-40 lbs. on my bench and 5-6 extra reps on all my lifts! Gained a solid 7-8 lbs. on the 2-cycles total. (went from 252-260). Increased recovery as I was alot less sore even w/ the heavier weights... I feel this was great esp. considering Im a advanced trainee whose been lifting my whole adult life... compettive powerlifter for years & now a pro Armwrestler... I need all the help/ edge I can get! The only thing I took w/ this cycle was a multi-vit & creatine... IDK, but the label states it contains DHEA & a proprietary blend of 6 other ingredients... appears to be plant sterols & t-boosters such as LJ100... nothing special but it sure as he** worked for me guys! It costed me $49.99 @ Vit. shoppe so a little steep but for these results, not bad at all...! Im currently taking a cycle of Battle fuel for a while so the jury's still out on it... Didnt have any shut-down so it has to be natural IMO... gonna do another cycle after about 6-weeks off... Bottom line, it worked for me!! Very pleased w/ my results! Dont buy it? good, I'll just keep using it and get stroger and further ahead of my compettion! ;)

Cheers, Robert