Primaldrol 4000

By: Panthera

Primaldrol 4000 is a Prohormone manufactured by Panthera. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Primaldrol 4000?
Click to Expand

I was very skeptical about this product at first. I saw some good and bad reviews scattered across the web but I was very curious. I took Pink Magic prior to this and had great results but I really wanted to try something new. Boy, I was definitely taken by surprise. I didn't notice until today's lift how much stronger I have gotten since the beginning of my cycle. I was doing my back routine and for Lat-pull downs I was able to just completely beast 210 like it was nothing. Same thing with seated rows, 210 like it was nothing. The taste was horrible when I would burp. I got a months supply for 40 bucks and I got some good results. Very happy about my decision.
  • Great Drive And Aggressiveness

• blackjam82
    October 13, 2010

Do you have to take a pct for this.
  • bigworm89
    October 13, 2010

No this isnt even a prohormone.
  • metrx84
    October 13, 2010

What is this then? t boost?
  • gridironwec

T boost
  • jared3024
    Rep: 0
    October 13, 2010

I just bought a box It's been about a week I'm feeling more muscle hardness. What were your final gains?

December 14, 2011

Alright t-boost fans, this is my 1st supp. review so be gentle...
Ive taken thus far (2) cycles of primaldrol so I feel fully qaulified to give an honest opinion. This stuff works!!! Ive tried a lot of t-boosters on the market and I gotta say this one is the best Ive used! (along w/ Universal Animal Stak)
Alright t-boost fans, this is my 1st supp. review so be gentle...
Didnt notice any bad after taste at all. (2) pills a day is just awesome also... considering a lot of others are 9-12 a day! the only sides to speak of was the acne on my back & buttocks... wifey complained a lil' about that...;) She loved the increased libido though, always a + for a guy my age esp!! Increased aggression & alpha man attitude where awesome I tell ya! Want numbers? how about 30-40 lbs. on my bench and 5-6 extra reps on all my lifts! Gained a solid 7-8 lbs. on the 2-cycles total. (went from 252-260). Increased recovery as I was alot less sore even w/ the heavier weights... I feel this was great esp. considering Im a advanced trainee whose been lifting my whole adult life... compettive powerlifter for years & now a pro Armwrestler... I need all the help/ edge I can get! The only thing I took w/ this cycle was a multi-vit & creatine... IDK, but the label states it contains DHEA & a proprietary blend of 6 other ingredients... appears to be plant sterols & t-boosters such as LJ100... nothing special but it sure as he** worked for me guys! It costed me $49.99 @ Vit. shoppe so a little steep but for these results, not bad at all...! Im currently taking a cycle of Battle fuel for a while so the jury's still out on it... Didnt have any shut-down so it has to be natural IMO... gonna do another cycle after about 6-weeks off... Bottom line, it worked for me!! Very pleased w/ my results! Dont buy it? good, I'll just keep using it and get stroger and further ahead of my compettion! ;)

Cheers, Robert

• Great Drive And Aggressiveness
  • Strength Increases
  • Alpha Male Feeling
  • Increased Recovery
  • Back Acne.

• robchris1967
    December 14, 2011

Oh, & btw, the back acne means it was working... so raelly not a negitive at all... Boom!! ;)
  • SSGdimsmash
    December 14, 2011

Good job for a 1st review man. My only critique is that breaking it up spaceing it into section makes it easier to read, and sets each area of interest apart. My first review looked the same too. Other than that good one.
  • robchris1967
    December 14, 2011

Thanks SSG... I appreciaate that bud! Its a great supp. IMO... btw, thx. for the rep+ ;)

pmarsh1
Rep: -2
  July 13, 2010

Good product. I took it alone with no pre or post-workout products stacked, and didnt even take protein, and I got alot of positive results. I took it during baseball because during baseball I can only lift once or twice a week, so I wanted something to keep me from losing too much strength during the season. I actually gained strength even though I was only lifting once a week, gained a little bit of size, and had great recovery time. I have a feeling that if stacked with other products, and used while lifting 4 or 5 days a week, Primaldrol would give huge noticeable benefits. Only con was the price, it is definately one of the more expensive products out there.
 Cons:

Started taking it about 2 month ago. The first week I didnt feel anything, but within 12-14 days of taking it, I was able to see a HUGE difference in energy,strength, and fat loss. i didnt even know that it helps with fat loss, but believe me it did. I was able to move from 305 to 365 on the bench, in just 3 weeks being on this stuff. It expensive, but it is really effective - at least for me.

• metrx84
    December 20, 2009

Is this a testosterone booster or a prohormone? cuz it seems like the label in the box insinuates that its a testosterone booster but ppl say its a prohormone
  • pmarsh1
    Rep: -2
    December 20, 2009

Metrx84,
    It is a prohormone that keeps I believe it is SBG (Sex-Binding Globulin) from using up testosterone. So it takes testosterone that otherwise wouldnt have been used, and allows you to keep it for muscle production and recovery as opposed to harmlessly binding to the SBG and doing nothing.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.