Strol-V

By Oregon Labs
Strol-V Oregon Labs
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

NZT49

Stromma Labs Strol-V

November 8, 2013

I bought a bottle of Strol-V to test it out. The website I got it from does not list the ingredients but only says that it is a legal version of Winstrol. So thinking it was a prohorhone, I put in an order. After receiving the expensive bottle or "Legal Steroids" I found these ingredients on the label which are just vitamins.

Directions: Take 2 capsules one hour before exercise. On non-workout days take in the morning before breakfast.
Amount per serving:500 mg
Contains: Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, L-arginine, Gaba, L-lysine Mono, L-omithine HCI, L-glutamine, L-glycine
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Bran Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

I did not notice much of a difference in my workout and believe the any company which offers Strol-V product is not a reliable one.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives Some Nice Vitamins

This stuff is garbage

June 14, 2010

This stuff is garbage !!!!!! stay away from anything this company has to offer! I think i got more out of eating peanuts ! ( really )

Pros: